The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 33:

“So what’s been messing with us?” Michael asked, his knee bouncing. Now that he was aware of it, it was so obvious—a yearning, a desperate cry to prove the superiority of demons.

He was in a room with three teenage girls, and it was all he could do stop himself from making an excuse to leave with one of them and show what demons were truly capable of.

They’re not your thoughts, he reminded himself. You’re better than this.

Demons are better.

At everything.

He blinked twice, trying to stop the errant urges from influencing him, and was distracted by Brandi, slowly crossing her legs, uncontrollably drawing his attention to her flawless form.

Has she always been this gorgeous?

* * *

Lily desperately hoped that no one would realize how much she was buzzing.

She wasn’t willing to admit that she had a problem, not yet. After all, it had just been a weekend—no one developed a drug habit over a weekend, right?

No one got addicted after just a few days.

Still, she wished Niles would stop talking so she could go into the bathroom, jerk off and and snort a bit more of the white powder. She’d hidden it in a silver cross that she wore around her neck, something that she knew no one would call her on. Protection from demons, right?

Once she ran out, she’d stop seeing Greg. She wouldn’t get more. She’d stay away from the man who had introduced her to the best sex she’d ever had, and the white powder that blew her mind even more than the sex…yes. That’s what she’d do.

Once she ran out.

She was hyper-aware of everything in the room, except whatever Niles was blathering about. She knew that there was a fly in the corner of the room, she knew that Duncan’s face was slowly turning red, and when Brandi’s legs crossed, it was all she could do to stop herself from moaning out loud.

Brandi’s legs were so fucking perfect. She wanted to crawl between them, lick the Protector’s pussy, then spank her and show her Greg’s magic powder.

But she couldn’t. She just had to sit through the rest of this lecture, or instructions, or whatever the fuck Niles was talking about.

Then she could go to the bathroom and calm herself down with a quick cum. And then perk herself up again with a quick snort.

Hurry the fuck up, old man.

* * *

Duncan’s hands were twisting anxiously.

It all suddenly made so much sense.

He’d been so confused, so stressed…and then so proud when he’d worked out he was gay.

And now, he realized it was all completely false.

His sexuality, his…feelings. All of it, implanted by some unknown force, for whatever stupid reason the evil forces of Antioch messed with people.

As Niles spoke, Duncan found himself flushing with excitement. The British man’s voice had elicited such pleasure from him over the past few days, whether he was berating Duncan or showing a rare moment of tenderness.

All fake. All of it.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Brandi slowly crossing her legs. He turned his attention to her, hoping that seeing her perfect legs in motion would elicit something from him, something real.

Some remnant of his old self.

Nope. He still felt nothing at the sight of his long-time crush’s smooth skin.

I wonder if I ever will?

* * *

Nicolette picked at her nails, even as she carefully listened to Niles’ advice.

She knew that Niles was their best bet at getting everything back to normal. If they did what the librarian said, everything could go back to how it was.

She’d get her old body back…and then maybe Michael would want to fuck her again.

God, she hoped so.

Brandi crossed her legs. The cheerleader couldn’t help but notice everyone pausing for a moment to check her out. Nicolette turned to see what the big deal was.

Why did everyone fucking love Brandi so much?

Her body, obviously, Nicolette conceded after just a second. Whatever was causing these strange changes in the group had given Brandi a body to die for, and she was dressed to show it off. Legs up to her ears, a midriff-baring top, and despite the fact that Brandi obviously wasn’t wearing a bra, her tits managed to be both perky and huge, with cleavage that one could drown a puppy in.

But what else?

Brandi’s eyes were glazed over, and her mouth was gaping open, a small pile of drool collecting in the corner. She was obviously dumb as a box of pens…was that what men liked?

Or was it just the totally, ridiculously unfair air of destiny around her? Hundreds of girls were given the Potential every year, but only one got to be the Protector, and of course it was Brandi.

Of course it was.

Nicolette diverted her attention back to her nails, glowering at them with such an intensity that she was surprised they didn’t burst into flames.

She was going to get her revenge on Brandi. Being caught at Michael’s house in nothing but his robe had been a great first step, but she wanted more.

So much more.

* * *

“I’m telling you, it’s Rita.”

Brandi stamped her foot, and Niles clenched his fists, desperately trying to control his temper.

The group had split into three groups for brainstorming—Michael/Lily, Duncan/Nicolette, and Brandi/Niles. The moment Michael and Lily had gotten alone they’d shucked their clothes and began fucking—the pair had thought they were being subtle, but the sound of Lily’s whimpers were echoing throughout the whole library.

Teens, Niles thought with an angry sigh, and turned his attention back to Brandi.

“I’m telling you, it’s not.”

“It is,” Brandi said again, looking up at Niles with her sad, grey eyes.

Were her eyes always grey?

“Brandi,” he snapped, and this time it seemed to get her attention. “I’m telling you, it’s not.”

“Fine,” she murmured, and Niles put his hand over hers.

“It wasn’t a bad idea, but I looked into it. She really is here for research, and she doesn’t have nearly enough power to make these kinds of changes. I don’t think any demon does, unless all the changes took place in some kind of…”

Niles trailed off, as a thought struck him.

“Everyone!” he announced, drawing the attention of the room.

“We’re, uh, busy!” Michael called out. “Researching!”

Niles bit his tongue so hard that he was worried he might put a hole in it.

“Just…pause for a second and listen to me. The only way a demon could have done this is if he had everything set up. That takes time and effort, so we must have all been changed in the same place. Think hard—is there anywhere that we’ve all been in the last seven days?”

There was a brief silence, then Lily’s soft moans resumed.

Niles clenched his teeth and sat down.

“We’ve all been in here,” Brandi offered, but Niles shook his head.

“Krist—…your mother has been affected as well. Wherever it was, it has to have been somewhere that she’s been as well.”

“The school?”

“Too big. It couldn’t be anywhere larger than a classroom, otherwise the magical energy would escape. And I haven’t been into any classrooms since the start of the year, so that’s out.”

“Hmmm.”

Niles took a deep breath while Brandi thought, until her grey eyes lit up, and his attention was drawn to her boobs, bouncing as she jumped up in excitement.

“What about here? We’ve all been in here!”

* * *

On the other side of the library, Nicolette and Duncan had reached a similar conclusion.

“We’ve all been in here, right?”

Nicolette shot him a glare.

Sure,” she said angrily. “We’ve all been in here. Haven’t we?

Duncan looked at her in confusion, and she slammed her fist down on the table.

“I know that you and Brandi have been in here, anyway.”

The black teen’s eyes widened as he realized what his girlfriend—if she could still be called that—was getting at.

“Oh,” he said simply, and the silence between them stretched into a chasm.

“How could you?” Nicolette asked after the pause grew unbearable, tears welling up in her eyes.

“I…”

Duncan trailed off. He couldn’t even blame the mysterious curse for this one—it had obviously given him homosexual tendencies.

No, his attraction to Brandi—and his eagerness to sleep with him—that was all him.

As he remembered the encounter, he realized that he hadn’t even enjoyed it.

“I’m sorry,” he said in a whisper, and Nicolette pursed her lips.

“Not good enough,” she said, and he nodded.

“I understand.”

* * *

“Oh, Michael.”

Lily had never slept with a demon before, and the new experience—combined with the fact that they were doing it just a few feet away from his (sort of) girlfriend was enough to make her toes curl with pleasure before they even began.

As they’d fucked, she’d found herself being almost overwhelmed by a regular stream of orgasms.

Michael was not only different, weird and a little bit naughty…he was damned good.

The demon, meanwhile, was struggling with feelings of guilt. He’d sworn that he wouldn’t cheat on Brandi again, and here he was, fucking her best friend just feet away from her.

But Lily had jumped him. That’s what he told himself. It wasn’t like he could fight her off. That would…that would be rude.

As he felt Lily’s body quivering in yet another orgasm, a conflicted smile appeared on his face, and he let his load blow.

Okay, he told himself. That’s the last time.

A few minutes later, as Lily’s tongue fluttered up and down his shaft, he reminded himself that oral didn’t really count.

After a quick orgasm, he extended the exceptions list to include anal.

* * *

Inside the office, Mr. Foster shouted to the ceiling as the power flowed through him.

“Now this is living!” he shouted to the room, even though no one could hear him.

He could sense vibrations through the floor—his colleagues, working to open the Gateway from their end, from the Realm of Demons.

He needed a key.

He needed the Protector.

Sitting outside his office was his first appointment for the day, Harry Malhayes. Mr. Foster had managed to directly alter a huge portion of the school’s population; almost everyone had now been affected as his commands jumped from person to person.

This was Harry’s first meeting with the counsellor; as soon as he walked into the room, Mr. Foster twisted his entire being. In an instant, he went from being a squinty geek to rugged, handsome, muscular, with a thick head of hair and a deep, velvety voice.

“What the hell?” he said, and even Mr. Foster found himself getting hard at the former nerd’s perfect voice.

The demon knew he could have him. He could have anyone. But Mr. Foster was on a mission, and there was no time to get distracted.

With another twist, Harry was an obedient slave…

Just as every human would be, soon enough.

“Fetch her,” Mr. Foster boomed, and Harry didn’t even have to question the counsellor’s order. He knew exactly who he needed to get, even though he’d never met her—her name was permanently burned into his brain.

Brandi Winters.

As his first minion went scurrying to obey his Master’s commands, Mr. Foster grinned, his pointed teeth more pronounced than they’d ever been.

There was only one way his plan could be stopped now—if Brandi and her friends decided to stop him.

And that was something he was prepared for.

* * *

Niles ran a hand through his hair.

“No, Brandi,” he said, trying to overcome the rage bubbling within him.

And then, it struck.

Suddenly, every command that Mr. Foster had given him—any command that Mr. Foster had given anyone—was amplified, turned up to eleven.

Brandi suddenly wasn’t just dumb and slutty, she was the ultimate dumb slut. Lily wasn’t just busty, her tits suddenly doubled…no, tripled in size.

Mr. Foster’s power completely dwarfed that of the witches, and suddenly their hex’s influence was gone, blasted away. Nicolette retained her athletic physique, but her hips grew in size, prepared to bear children.

Duncan’s homosexual tendencies disappeared, even as his monster cock got impossibly larger. Suddenly, he remembered his purpose.

He wanted to fuck every woman he knew. It was his obsession. And he knew they wanted it too. He turned to Nicolette, who saw how Holy their union was going to be, and was already ripping her clothes off.

And Niles…

Niles was suddenly furious at the girl sitting in front of him, with her growing tits and drooling idiocy.

And when Niles was angry, he only knew one way to express it.

“On your knees, slut,” he hissed angrily, and Brandi obeyed without thinking—without even doing whatever her equivalent of thinking was. “You’re going to show me that you’re good for something, you worthless whore.”

A tear began sliding down Brandi’s face as her tits ripped her shirt open, and she urgently started swallowing down her Mentor’s cock. Whether it was a tear of happiness or self-loathing, she genuinely couldn’t tell.

* * *

For the past week, large parts of the school had been brimming with sexual tensions. All of a sudden, those tensions boiled over, and classrooms exploded into orgies, with breasts bursting from tops, asses tripling in size, and every orifice that could be filled suddenly begging, pleading to be taken by anything that could fill it.

Harry moved with an efficiency that he’d never known in his former life, jumping over teachers, dodging wet patches and narrowly avoiding being roped into a 9-man circlejerk.

Finally, he reached the library, and knocked. His knock went unanswered and so he knocked again and again, until finally a naked, panting girl with brown hair answered the door.

“What?” she said haughtily, and Harry recognized her—Nicolette Chase, one of the school’s truly “cool kids”.

“I’m looking for Brandi,” he boomed, and Nicolette felt her knees buckle.

This man…this ideal specimen of man. He was everything she’d ever wanted. He was the perfect candidate to knock her up. She wouldn’t have been surprised to learn that he was a demon—she’d been in the middle of getting plowed by her boyfriend Duncan, but she’d give Duncan up for this man.

She’d give anything up for this man.

Of course he wanted Brandi.

“I am Brandi,” she declared after a brief pause, and her heart sank when the stranger’s mouth twisted in confusion.

“No you’re not.”

“Sure I am,” she said, slipping out into the hall and closing the door. She could only hope—nay, pray that he’d believe her…

…or punish her for lying. That would work for her as well.

“No, you’re Nicolette Chase. We were in bio together two years ago.”

Harry?

Nicolette’s mouth gaped. The last time she remembered seeing him, Harry had been a foot taller than her and skinny as a pole.

“Puberty treated you well,” she replied, reaching out and squeezing one of his biceps.

“Thanks,” he said tersely. His order was weighing heavily on him, and he knew he wouldn’t be satisfied until his Master was satisfied. “Brandi. Where is she?”

Nicolette wanted to scream. It was always Brandi. Even now, when Duncan had finally started fucking her as if he meant it, they’d been interrupted…because of Brandi.

A thought popped into her head, and a smile slowly appeared on her face.

It doesn’t have to be like that, she realized.

“I’ll just get her,” she said with a sweet grin, and before Harry could reply, she had disappeared into the library and closed the door behind her.

Harry’s eyes goggled at the vision who she brought out with her. Like Nicolette (and, by now, the majority of the school) she was totally naked. Unlike Nicolette, she had two of the largest boobs that he’d ever seen—they looked like they’d drag along the floor if she leaned forward, yet they were also firm, plump, and had they been just a few cup-sizes smaller, they could easily have been described as “perky”.

“You’re Brandi?” he asked, and the girl looked dazed and confused.

“Am I?”

Harry turned to Nicolette for confirmation.

“That’s Brandi,” she said simply, and smiled as the hunk nodded, and started dragging Lily behind him down the hallway.