The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 34:

Mr. Foster was sitting behind his desk, his eyes closed, reveling in his new-found power.

He could do anything.

He could do anything.

As soon as Brandi entered his office, he could strip her of her status as the Protector. Hell, he could strip her of gender and species if he wanted to.

Of course, she was useful to him as the Protector for just a few minutes more…

Opening the Gateway was no easy task (else it would have been done a long, long time ago)—the seals that prevented the Realms of Hell from being unleashed were ancient and intricate, and it require great and primal power to prevent.

And so when Brandi entered, he wouldn’t remove her Protector powers. Instead, he would transform into demon form…and knock her up.

The Protector of the Gateway—the most powerful mortal on the planet—being impregnated by a demon. It weaken the seals, and then—with his newfound powers—Mr. Foster would be able to shatter them.

In mere minutes, the world would be overrun by demons.

And Mr. Foster would be their King.

His eyes snapped open as he heard footsteps—Harry, returning.

Perfect.

Mr. Foster widened the breach between the Mortal Realm and the Realm of Power. Within minutes, it would grow unstable and need to be resealed, but by then he’d have taken power.

By then, Mr. Foster would rule the world.

A demonic grin spread across his face as the door opened, and Harry—that delectable specimen—entered, and presented Mr. Foster with the girl he’d collected.

“No!” Mr. Foster wailed. In a flare of anger, raised a hand to Harry, intending to choke the life out of him with a spell.

But magic, no matter how powerful, can neither create nor destroy life, and so the curse fizzled, leaving Harry only slightly stunned. Mr. Foster could have reached into his mind and commanded him to kill himself, or crossed the room and strangled him by hand…but the clock was ticking, and he had more important things on his mind.

Harry’s punishment could wait.

Turning to Lily, who was dreamily looking at Harry, Mr. Foster realized he had to make the best out of a bad situation. Summoning all his power, he realized what he had to do.

As magic flowed from the Realm of Power, through the demon counsellor and into Lily, her body transformed. Just as Harry’s had, she morphed into the perfect specimen of womanhood—her red hair thickened and grew longer, her tits shrank from their exaggerated form into a pair of double-D’s, with light pink nipples which stood out proudly.

Her hips widened, her waist grew thin, and her light smattering of freckles spread out across her face and shoulders, growing more dense and giving her a distinct, gorgeous look. Her eyes became a deep green color, and her lips changed to the exact tone of her nipples.

But her aesthetic changes was incidental, a side-product of Mr. Foster’s sheer transformative power. With great effort, he managed to do something which had only ever been done once before, many millennia ago, by the gods of fate and destiny themselves:

He was creating a Protector.

Admittedly, his job was much easier than the original creation of the Protector—he wasn’t setting up the Potential system or the hierarchy, he was just tapping into it.

Still, by the time he was done, his brow was dripping with sweat and he could feel the portal into the Realm of Power beginning to tremble with effort. When he was done, however, Lily stood in front of him, a stunned look on her face.

As he briefly recovered, she looked, awed, at her own hands, clenching them slightly as she felt the raw power that hadn’t been there a few minutes earlier. A few seconds of rest was all Mr. Foster’s new form required to refresh, and as he stood up, Lily looked at him and her eyes narrowed.

Demon,” she said, and instinctively moved into a combat stance. The demon’s lips curled.

“Silly child,” he said, his voice resonating throughout the room. “I gave you that power—do you think you can really use it to take me down?”

As soon as the words left his mouth, he transformed, shedding the mortal form he’d felt trapped in for so long. Black wings unfurled, thick muscles spread across his body, and his demon cock came into view, thickening as Lily stared at it, entranced and afraid.

In the corner of the room, Harry’s mouth dropped open at the sight of his Master’s true form. He fell to his knees in adoration, an action that went unnoticed by the two powerful beings in the room.

“Now,” Mr. Foster growled, his demonic voice sending chills down Lily’s spine, “you’re mine.”

To her horror, Lily discovered her body reacting to his every command. Even with her new strength, even with everything she knew about demons and all of Brandi’s natural powers at her disposal, she was completely helpless. The demon in front of her now commanded her entire self.

“On your back,” he ordered, and before she could even comprehend what he said, she was laying down, her legs wide open, awaiting the demon cock that she simultaneously dreaded and craved.

“And now,” Mr. Foster gloated, “you become the key.

“My key.”

* * *

“Take it,” Niles said with a grunt, and as his warm cum began to drip down Brandi’s face, he felt it.

They all felt it.

“What is that?” Brandi asked, even as three of her fingers continued pistoning in and out of the wetness between her legs.

“Oh god…” Niles said, recognizing the pulse of magical energy. “The Gateway…it’s opening…”

Even as he spoke, Brandi’s Mentor could feel the anger returning, the uncontrollable urge to dominate, to control.

No, he thought, trying to focus on the task at hand. I must…I’ve got to…

We need to save the world.

In front of him, Brandi was shaking with orgasm.

Stupid slut, Niles thought, wanting to slap her. Focus!

Channel it…channel the urge…

Closing his eyes, Niles managed to block out the sounds surrounding him—after his plaything had left, Michael had joined Nicolette and Duncan. He was pounding the cheerleader’s ass while she rode her black boyfriend. In front of him, Brandi was moaning softly as another orgasm wracked her body.

With his eyes closed, Niles was able to filter the teens’ sex noises out, and focus on one thing:

Kristine.

The Gateway was opening. If they didn’t do something, demons would soon be spreading through the world, destroying anyone who resisted them, taking everyone they wanted.

They’d take Kristine.

His Kristine.

No!

Niles opened his eyes, his anger suddenly focused. Kristine was his, and no demon was going to take her away from him. Anyone who tried would be crushed into a pulp.

“Brandi,” he snapped. “Stand up.”

After-tremors were still running through her body, but the Protector groggily obeyed. Niles briefly considered ordering the copulating trio in front of him to follow them, but they didn’t have enough time, and the three seemed pre-occupied.

“Follow me,” he ordered, and began striding, naked, through the hallways. “Where is that energy coming from?”

Despite the crushing fog of lust, Brandi was still able to detect demon activity. She pointed down the hallway where she’d found the witch’s hex. They paused at the water fountain, and she was surprised to see that it was gone, just a smudge left where she’d seen it.

“In there,” she said, realizing that Niles had asked her a question. In truth, he’d asked three times, but she’d spent more than twenty seconds staring blankly at him before registering it.

“Brandi,” he said, teeth gritted. “Kick the door down.”

* * *

Lily beamed as the door splintered.

“Brandi!” she said, not even noticing the look of horror on her best friend’s face. “I’m having such a goooood time.”

Niles and his protege stared, gaping, at the gorgeous redhead as she writhed with pleasure underneath what they both recognized as a demon—a particularly powerful one, at that.

“Dear god…” Niles said, terror suddenly overcoming anger as his governing emotion.

Brandi, however, knew that she was meant to do something. Her Protector instincts were desperately trying to fight through the fog, but all she could do was remember the previous night. She’d sucked off so many demons…swallowed so much demon cum…

“You’re too late,” Mr. Foster sneered, even as his eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure. “I’m close…so close…”

Niles prodded at Brandi, and she instinctively fell to her knees.

“No,” he bellowed. “Get him.

“Right,” she whispered, hating herself so much that she thought she might cum on the spot. “Of course.”

Before she could get to her knees, however, Mr. Foster waved one demon hand and Harry began to tremble as another abrupt transformation wracked his body. When the sensation passed, he was amazed to find that he’d been transformed into a veritable fighting machine.

Standing more than two feet taller than he had just a few seconds ago, his fingers had been replaced by blades, and his teeth with long fangs. His body rippled with pure muscle, and as he experimentally wriggled his toes, he noticed that he had long blades emerging from his elbows and knees as well.

Somehow, the transformation hadn’t made him any less attractive.

“Awesome” he said, inspecting his new form, and both Brandi and Niles found their knees going weak just at the erotic sound of his voice.

Get her,” Mr. Foster ordered, panting as he continued pounding into the quivering girl beneath him. “I’m almost there.”

Brandi turned, confused, to Niles—she was torn between a desire to protect her friend, and a desperate need to be used and fucked. Before she could open her mouth to ask for advice, he tackled her to the ground.

As the creature who had once been Harry shredded the wall behind them, Brandi understood his action.

“Fuck,” Niles panted. “Brandi…you’ve got to take him down.”

Brandi nodded in response, desperately wishing she was wearing anything protective…or, indeed, anything at all. As the demon counsellor got closer to orgasm, his focus grew weaker, and she could feel the fog beginning to lift.

If she stayed in here, Niles was certain to be torn to pieces. Hell, if she wasn’t careful, she was sure to die, or at least suffer some pretty serious injuries..

There was only one thing she could think to do—take the fight elsewhere.

“Come and get me,” she said, and Harry’s eyes narrowed as she desperately began running down the hallway.

Within a few seconds, he was springing down the hallway after her, his legs allowing him to leap more than his own height. Her chest began throbbing with pain as she ran, glancing into classrooms for a safe place to fight. Brandi knew that if the bladed creature followed her into a crowded room, everyone in that room was dead, but every time she looked through a doorway, it was full of naked flesh and the sound of pleasure. The demon’s magnified influence had affected the entire school, and the result was a cavalcade of flesh and fucking.

As she passed the maintenance hallway, the Protector yelped with pain—Harry had managed to cut into the flesh of her thigh, and it had buckled slightly in response.

“Fuck,” she muttered, and realizing that she didn’t really have a choice, skidded around the corner into the next classroom she encountered.

As she’d hoped, Harry’s new form gave him very little maneuverability, and so it was a few seconds before he managed to turn around and follow the blood spurting from her thigh.

“Brandi?”

Brandi’s eyes widened as she realized that the room she’d randomly picked was her mother’s classroom—for the second time in so many days, the Protector was presented with the sight of her mother being filled by cock. This time, she was being double-teamed; two students that Brandi had never met were filling the teacher’s ass and pussy, and it was clear that until she’d lifted her head to call out to her daughter, she’d been enthusiastically fellating a third.

“Mom?”

“I’m helping,” she said enthusiastically. “I’m helping you, Brandi!”

Before Brandi had time to process anything, a bellow of triumph emerged from behind her, and she turned to see Harry leaping straight at her, more than a dozen inhuman blades pointed in her direction.

Instinctively, the blonde teen leapt to the side, and twisted her head to see Harry’s blades piercing the unnaturally perfect flesh of her mother.

“No” Brandi cried out, and only one of the boys who had just been fucking her mother managed to leap aside before Harry could destroy him.

Brandi fell to her knees, horrified. There was…there was so much blood.

“Mom!”

Harry turned to her, his enlarged fangs showing as he cruelly grinned.

“I don’t think she can hear you,” he said, and then reached down and grasped Kristine’s head in his claw-like fingers, holding it up for Brandi to see.

It wasn’t connected to her body. Her eyes were still, and her mouth was split into a blissful smile.

“Mom…”

Brandi couldn’t look at what Harry was holding, couldn’t look at the blood that had been shed, and so she looked elsewhere—anywhere else.

Fortunately for her, she chose to look at Harry’s face, and it was only the sight of his eyes narrowing that warned her that he was going to leap again, allowing her to duck out of the way.

Behind her, another wall was decimated by Harry’s unnatural form, and Brandi tried not to think of her mother as she began to run again. She tried not to think of her mother’s efforts to help, how happy she’d been, how proud she’d been of her attempts to assist her daughter.

She tried not to think of the blood.

* * *

Niles stared at Mr. Foster. The demon’s control was diminishing as he grew closer to orgasm, and suddenly the Mentor could remember details of their previous encounter.

It was clear that he was no match for the counsellor’s power, not as long as he had so much power. He couldn’t take the demon in one-on-one combat, but…what else could he do?

Niles’ eyes darted around the room, and he spotted the rift. It looked to be unstable, and it looked to be growing.

He couldn’t confront the demon directly, but perhaps…

Trying to be subtle, Niles mentally reached out, channelling his limited mental powers towards the portal, trying to gauge what it was, assessing whether he could make use of it, probing it to see if he could somehow use it against the demon.

Just as his mental tendrils brushed against the edge of the other Realm, however, he flinched. Mr. Foster had worked out what he was up to, and had mentally slapped him back—a simple act, but powerful enough to cause Niles physical pain.

“No,” Mr. Foster said, his eyes wild with lust. “Mine. Besides…you’re too late!”

And with that, the demon bellowed, his wings spreading wide and his horns beginning to glow as he came, pumping potent demon seed into the willing cunt of the naked teenage girl beneath him.