The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 35:

Brandi backed up against the corner of the room. She’d outrun the demon for as long as she could, but—unable to find an empty classroom—she had finally been caught.

The Protector had been unwilling to bring her foe into another occupied classroom—too much blood had been shed already, and there was no way that she could anyone else witness what she’d been forced to. She couldn’t risk losing another innocent.

She just couldn’t.

Harry realized he had her trapped, and his cruel leer grew as he slowly approached her.

“Well well well,” he said. “Nowhere to run, is there?”

Before Brandi could respond, try desperately to talk her way out of the predicament she’d put herself in, Harry blinked twice in confusion.

“Uh…”

To her surprise, he backed up slightly, his freakishly attractive body shifting from an aggressive stance to a more neutral, confused one.

“…oh, god,” he said, looking down at his finger-blades. “Oh no…what have I done?”

Brandi didn’t have time to work out what he was talking about. Seizing the opportunity, she ducked around him, and began running as fast as she could towards the counsellor office, even as Harry fell to his knees and began to weep.

As she ran through the hallways, she noticed that—for the most part—the sex had stopped. People were standing up, just as dazed as the blade-monster had been, questioning their nudity and the sheer amount of fluids they were coated in.

But she didn’t stop. She kept running, chest aching with each bounce, towards the once-hexed water cooler, towards the counsellor’s office.

Even a few rooms away she could hear it, the frustrated wail of the demon. But it wasn’t until she reached the shattered doorway that she understood what he was saying.

Why??” he bellowed, sweeping one enormous demon limb across his desk, sending stacks of paper flying. “Why didn’t it work??

Lily and Niles were huddled, naked, in the corner of the room. As Mr. Foster threw his tempter tantrum, they were working together to seal the rift that the demon had been drawing power from earlier.

“I made you the Protector,” he shouted, pointing an accusing demonic finger at Brandi’s friend. “And then I knocked you up—I did everything I should have done!”

A smile slowly spread across Lily’s face, and she turned to face the angry counsellor.

“Sorry,” she said with a smirk. “Not quite.”

“What do you mean?” he said, leaning towards the teenage girl, trying—and failing—to intimidate her.

“You came inside me, but you didn’t get me pregnant. I’m afraid that my friend Greg took care of that the other day.”

Something about Nicolette’s pregnancy obsession had struck a chord in Lily, and in her last visit to the owner of the sex store, she’d managed to convince him to break some of his rules, and fuck her bareback. Until the demon’s attempt to impregnate her, she hadn’t been sure it had stuck.

She was going to be the first Protector to have a child. Her heart glowed with pride.

“Sorry,” Brandi said, immediately drawing the demon’s attention. “Better luck next time.”

“You!” he bellowed, and lunged towards her. “If I can get you pregnant, I can still complete the ritual…”

“Not today,” Niles said, and with a final wave of his hand, the seal was closed.

“Not ever,” Brandi said, striding towards the demon. Before he could even act to defend himself, she’d leapt onto his desk and kicked him in the chest.

Brandi was back in complete control, and her kick was powerful and precise. Mr. Foster opened his mouth in horror, but before he could even say anything he stumbled backwards, tripping outside the door of his office.

The group watched in awe as the demon who had been responsible for such powerful changes in their lives dissolved into a thousand screaming pieces. Each piece burst into flame, and the smoke from the small flames evaporated immediately.

The two Protectors and their Mentor watched, stunned, and Brandi turned to Niles.

“He’s gone?”

“Outside of his office, he didn’t have enough power to sustain himself in the Mortal Realm. He’s gone.”

“Wow,” Lily said, staring at the spot where Mr. Foster had disappeared. “He managed to do so much damage in just one week…”

“He sure did,” Niles said grimly. “And now it’s our job to start cleaning it up.”

He glanced at the two teenage girls in front of him, and a slight blush appeared on his face.

“But, uh, perhaps we should all get some clothes on first.”

* * *

The next few weeks were hard on everyone. The discovery that Mr. Foster’s physical changes were permanent shocked everyone, but it paled compared to the death of Brandi’s mother.

“Is there some way we can bring her back?” Nicolette asked for the fifteenth time that month, feeling as though Mrs. Winter’s death was directly her fault, a punishment for her jealousy and attempt at revenge.

“I’m afraid not,” Niles said, pushing his glasses back. Aside from Brandi, he’d been hit hardest by Kristine’s death—for days after he’d learned what had happened, he’d been inconsolable. He’d gone home, released Rita, and spent the next few hours sobbing onto her surprisingly sympathetic shoulders.

Even after regaining her freedom, she’d decided to stick around. His treatment of her had awakened a spark in the demon girl, and she was curious to see how much of his deviant behavior had been implanted by Mr. Foster, and how much of it had simply been hiding beneath the surface.

“Magic doesn’t work like that,” Rita added, one arm casually wrapped around Niles’ waist.

Brandi wasn’t happy about the demon’s presence in their lives, but she knew everyone was still adjusting, and so she hadn’t made an issue of it. Every time the demon glanced her way, she felt a pang of hatred; she knew the two of them would eventually come to a head.

“So…what next?” Duncan asked, awkwardly adjusting himself.

One thing that everyone was still adjusting to were the now-permanent changes to everyone’s bodies. Brandi still had the body of a stripper, Duncan was sporting a python of a cock, and Nicolette was a strange combination of fit and fertile, with well-defined muscles and wide, child-bearing hips.

Which, they discovered, were soon going to be used. Her efforts had paid off; both she and Lily were pregnant.

Duncan wasn’t sure how he felt about it—he wasn’t sure if he was ready to be a father, if he was ready to take on that responsibility. He and Nicolette had decided not to get back together, not until they got their heads sorted out…but the young couple had found themselves unable to keep their hands off each other whenever they were alone.

Three or four times a week, they somehow managed to find themselves falling into bed together, enjoying each other’s bodies. Nicolette’s pregnancy hormones—combined with her memories of “Demon Week”, as the group had started calling it—had given her an almost-insatiable sex drive, and Duncan was more than happy to help out in that regard.

The football player was back to his woman-loving ways, and the two of them keep discovering new ways to enjoy each other’s bodies.

He wasn’t looking forward to Nicolette’s religious father finding out that his darling girl was pregnant, and had broken up with him shortly after getting that way. Until the baby came out white, he knew his protestations wouldn’t be believed.

“We find out what happened,” Lily said determinedly, “and make sure it can’t ever happen again.”

The biggest change, however, was in Lily. Mr. Foster’s changes had stuck, and as well as being stunningly beautiful and pregnant, the redhead was now just as powerful as Brandi. Not nearly as skilled, but Niles had decided to focus his training on her until she adjusted to new new form.

So far, she’d managed to destroy three coffee mugs just by gripping them too hard.

“I’ve checked out the office,” Michael said. “It looks like the ritual was localized to that room; if we start checking for that kind of thing when we do sweeps, we can avoid it happening again.”

Brandi nodded, and then flushed slightly as she realized how much it was making her new boobs jiggle. She was still coming to terms with her new bust—she’d started wearing a sports bra, but something about the alterations that Mr. Foster had made meant that no matter how constrained her breasts were, they still jiggled alluringly at every opportunity.

“What can I do?” Harry asked nervously, and Lily shot him a kind look.

After they’d taken down Mr. Foster, Brandi had chased Harry down, prepared to destroy the abomination for what he’d done to her mother. But when she’d found him, he was uncontrollably weeping, just as horrified by his new body—and what he’d done—as everyone else was.

To top it off, he was still irresistibly attractive. It made no sense…but, of course, demon magic rarely did.

And so she’d invited him to join them, to help make sure that what happened to him wouldn’t happen to anyone else.

He’d been training alongside Lily for a few weeks now, and the entire group was aware of the tension crackling between them. Two unnaturally strong, supernaturally attractive beings in close proximity…betting on what was going to happen between them would have been easy money.

And if anyone could navigate the strange mixture of perfect skin and unnatural blades that was Harry’s body, it was a Protector.

Lily had even brought him with her when she’d had Greg sign papers promising that he would never seek custody or contact with their child. Harry had just rubbed two of his finger-blades against each other and Greg had signed without hesitation.

“Right now, nothing,” Niles said, and after a few minutes of discussion, the meeting was concluded.

The school was closed for a month for repairs, and when they returned it was likely to be under a whole new faculty—more than half of the teachers had requested transfers to new schools, feeling uncomfortable teaching a room full of people who had seen them having sex or directly participated.

All of their false memories had disappeared when Mr. Foster had, but what they’d actually done would never leave them.

“Brandi,” Michael said, pulling the Protector to the side. “Can I have a word?”

“What’s up?” she asked, utterly failing to plaster a natural-looking face on her face.

The two of them hadn’t spoken since Demon Week, not really. One of the last memories Brandi had of her mother was seeing Michael pounding her from behind, and even though he and Nicolette had both explained the situation, Brandi still found it difficult to look the two of them in the eyes.

She just hoped that Nicolette’s baby wasn’t Michael’s. DNA tests didn’t work on demons, so until the child was born, they had no way of knowing.

“I just…I just wanted to say…”

Brandi resisted the urge to smirk as her former lover went completely tongue-tied.

“What’s up?” she repeated, and he took a deep breath and looked her directly.

“Brandi, I just wanted to say…”

Again, he trailed off. Brandi tilted her head to the side, and pursed her lips.

“Hmm?”

“…I just wanted to say that it was really cool, what you did. With Harry.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.” Michael shifted his weight from one foot to the other. “Lots of people wouldn’t have been so forgiving.”

“Well, sure. But I mean…he wasn’t in control of his actions. Just like…well, we all did stuff.”

“Yeah.”

The two stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds, until Brandi broke the silence with a laugh.

“What?” Michael said defensively, and Brandi shook her head.

“Nothing. It’s just…I’m just glad things are back to normal.”

“Yeah,” Michael said with a nod. “Me too.”