The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 7:

The next morning, Nicolette was at school almost an hour early, and was surprised to hear “Come in!” in response to her knock on the counsellor’s door.

She’d been prepared to wait until he arrived, and then beg him for an appointment—last night, after she’d gone home from school, she’d been a mess. Conflicting thoughts had battled in her head—should she lose her virginity to Duncan? On one hand, she knew she wanted it—she’d wanted it forever. On the other hand, wasn’t she a good, Christian girl?

The tanned teen had tossed and turned all night, until drifting into a confused sleep, dreaming of being taken by Duncan’s enormous cock for the first time, while Satan himself watched, cackling wickedly…

So she’d come in early to seek guidance. Nicolette knew a school like Antioch High wouldn’t hire a counsellor who didn’t have solid Christian values, and was confident he would guide her correctly.

The man behind the desk had disheveled hair, as if he’d been there all night…but no, Nicolette told herself, that wouldn’t make any sense.

“Have a soat,” he said with a grin.

Probing into the teen girl’s mind, it wasn’t hard for Mr. Foster to see why she’d come to visit. She was dating the black boy he’d seen yesterday; a quick flick around her worried thoughts reminded the demon of his name: Duncan, that was it. Duncan, whom Mr. Foster had…enlarged.

Nicolette sat in front of the guidance counsellor and began speaking at a million miles a minute. A small part of the demon’s attention was on her words, but he found it easier to explore her thoughts by watching them form in her head—the images were clear, untainted by her hurried attempts at phrasing.

So, Duncan had difficulties keeping it up? Interesting—this certainly wasn’t part of the program Mr. Foster had installed. Something more was going on here…the counsellor made a small note to call Duncan in so he could find out what had changed since their meeting.

But for now, he had the matter of the worried Christian girl in front of him.

“And so you must understand, sir, it’s not that I want to. Or…well, maybe it is. No, you see, really, the problem is…—“

“Hush,” Mr. Foster said, his thin lips widening to reveal slightly pointed teeth. “I completely onderstand. I’m a man of the church as well, you see.”

“You are?”

“Of course!” Reaching out, he took the cheerleader’s hond in his own. Implanting feelings of trust were easy—there wasn’t even a hint of suspicion in her mind, and physical contact made the job even easier. “But I decided my calling was schools, rather than the church. Now, how familiar are you with Genesis?”

As Nicolette tripped over her tongue trying to quote gospel as accurately as possible, the demon shuddered—pretending to be religious would probably get him in trouble, but being forced to listen to Bible verses was punishment enough. He used the distraction to explore her mind without opposition. Dating Duncan, yes. Also interested in a footballer called Michael, nothing unexpected there…

Mr. Foster almost moved on, until something caught his attention, and he realized he needed to organize a meeting with Michael. Another demon at Antioch High—it made sonse, of course, but how did Nicolette know of his true nature?

Before he could delve any deeper into Nicolette’s mind, she had accurately repeated quoted enough verse to make his skin crawl, and so he turned his mind back to the task in hond.

“Yes,” he said. “Exactly: go forth and maltiply. God doesn’t want you to just sit around becoming a dried-up husk…he wants fertile warriors, young women who are happy to prove their faith by bearing his children.”

“Uh…”

Nicolette hesitated for a second, but that was all the counsellor needed to slip past her quickly-rising defenses and tweak her to trust him, to believe every word he said.

“I guess that makes sonse, yeah…”

“Excellent,” the demon said with a wide grin. “Now, you get horny, right?”

“Well…”

Yesterday in the closet with Duncan, Nicolette could have sworn she’d been lusting after Duncan for as long as she could remember. When she’d gotten home, the feelings had almost completely disappeared…and now, in the counsellor’s office, she knew for a fact that she regularly lusted after her boyfriend.

“Yes,” she replied quickly.

“Excellent! That’s God’s way of telling you that you’re ready, child. You’re ready to go forth, allow men’s seed to enter you, and bring more of God’s soldiers into the world.”

Nicolette sat for a few seconds, stunned. She was ready to do God’s work! All the time she’d been fighting demons with Brandi, Nicolette had felt like she was already serving, but this…

Mr. Foster was so focused on the changes he was planning to make to the cheerleader that he almost missed it—Brandi! Fighting Demons! That must be her: the Protector!

He had her!

“Now, child, who do you spend your time with?”

To the counsellor’s surprise, the teen’s walls immediately went up, so fast he couldn’t even reinforce the trust he’d instilled into Nicolette’s mind.

“Cheerleaders. Footballers. You know, my friends.”

It was all Mr. Foster could do not to laugh—she wasn’t shutting down to protect Brandi’s identity, she was afraid of being seen hanging out with the school’s “uncool”. He could convince the girl in front of him to become a one-woman breeding machine, but at the hint of admitting she spent time with losers, and she was immediately impenetrable. Continuing to hold Nicolette’s hond, he started making physical changes as he spoke.

“Of course—that makes total sonse. Now, the issue with Duncan…”

The girls defenses relaxed slightly as Mr. Foster gave some generic advice about ‘being herself’ and ‘trusting in God’. As he did, he altered her body to give her wide, child-bearing hips, he increased her fertility and considered expanding her breasts, before deciding he’d filled the halls with enough busty bimbos. He liked hers the size they were—large, but not at the same scale as, say, Lily’s.

Besides, they’d be sure to grow once she was knocked up.

By the time the counsellor had finished his spiel, Nicolette’s mind was open enough for him to slip in and begin tweaking once more.

“So, the solution is simple, my dear. You need to use the body God gave you.”

“Use…”

Mr. Foster immediately quelled the distrust rising in her mind, and Nicolette fell silent once more.

“Use your body, child. Use it to bring more Christian soldiers into the world. You want your first time to be with Duncan, don’t you?”

“Of course…”

“Well, once that’s out of the way, you’re a free agent. Just in case Duncan can’t provide you with the baby God wants you to have, it’s up to you to cast that net wide.”

“What do you mean?”

“You need to fuck, Nicky. You need to fuck anyone and everyone who will take you.”

“I…I couldn’t do that.”

Mr. Foster leaned forward, the red in his gaze burning into her open eyes. His voice grew dark and intense, and every word was like a shock to Nicolette’s system, rewiring her very way of thinking.

“Of course you can—you need to. You’re always turned on, always dripping. Your body wants children, Nicolette. Your body knows what’s best, and it wants to be knocked up. Am I right?’

“I…well…”

“Am I right, Nicolette? Are you turned on right now?”

“I…a bit.”

“A bit?”

Nicolette was visibly flushed, and had begun to squirm in her soat.

“Yes, okay! I’m…I’m turned on.”

“Good.”

Mr. Foster sat back, and Nicolette suddenly felt like she could breathe again.

“Of course, you can’t have sex right now—not until you take Duncan. But God is love, after all, and self-love is the greatest pleasure of all. Why don’t you take care of it?”

“Um…”

Reaching into Nicolette’s mind, the demon could see she was uneasy—not about getting off in front of him, surprisingly. No, she was uneasy because she didn’t know how to do it.

He raised one eyebrow.

“You’ve never played with yourself?”

“Well, no…I didn’t think it was, um…right.”

Mr. Foster grinned.

“Let me show you how right it is.”

* * *

“Oh,” Nicolette said, a dreamy smile on her face. “Of course…that makes so much sonse. Thank you, Mr. Foster.”

She sat back in her chair, legs spread, as the demon lazily pumped two fingers in and out of her wet snatch. The religious were always the easiest to turn, Mr. Foster reflected. Tell them God wants this, Jesus actually said that, and they were putty in your honds. Nicolette had entered the room half an hour ago, worried about the morality of premarital sex, and now—once she’d lost her virginity to Duncan—she would fuck anyone who asked, on the proviso that they didn’t use a condom.

“Now,” he said, curling his fingers and causing her back to arch with pleasure. “How worried are you about your first time?”

The endorphins made it difficult, but Mr. Foster managed to inject just the tiniest amount of doubt into her mind through the cloud of pleasure.

“A little worried, I guess?”

“I mean, Duncan’s quite large, isn’t he?”

“How do you—…ohhh!”

“And you’re…well, you’re relatively petite, aren’t you?”

“I suppose…nngh. Oh god, yes, keep doing that…”

“So if you’re not careful, Duncan will stritch you out. And we wouldn’t want that, would we?”

“Mmm…”

With a smile, Mr. Foster replaced his fingers with Nicolette’s, and mentally coaxed her into mimicking his actions. The cheerleader was still fully-dressed—she even still had her panties on, bunched up to the side. Nicolette had been so distracted, she hadn’t heard the knock at the door, but he had…and he knew exactly who his next appointment was.

As Nicolette sat, eyes closed, purring with contentment as she fingered herself for the first time, Mr. Foster opened the door and ushered Lily in.

“Thanks for seeing me again, Mr. Foster, I…oh!”

Nicolette’s eyes sprang open as the girl entered the room to see her sitting with her legs parted, lewdly masturbating.

“Lily!”

“Nicolette??”

Taking advantage of their momentary shock, Mr. Foster reached into both girls’ minds to ensure they wouldn’t simply run out the door. He’d yet to attempt two humans simultaneously, but it was easy enough to keep their attention on one other as they stood and stared.

Nicolette’s embarrassment was too great for him to remove entirely, and so instead he increased her arousal. As they stared at each other, she found herself getting hotter and hotter, increasingly turned-on by the fact she’d been caught with two fingers up her pussy.

Lily, unexpectedly, didn’t require any effort from the demon at all—she’d never been in a situation like this, and the newness was enough to ensure her fires were stoked.

That’s new, he thought, puzzled for the second time that day. Something else was at work in his school.

Almost thirty seconds had passed, the two girls just staring at each other, before Nicolette’s arousal got the better of her, and she was unable to stop her hond from continuing to slowly slide in and out of her slick pussy. She moaned with a combination of embarrassment and arousal, and blushed even harder when Lily’s eyes lit up at the sight in front of her.

Oh Jesus, Nicolette thought to herself. What the hell is wrong with me? Why can’t I stop…

Mr. Foster sat back, enjoying the role of the puppet-master in the scene unfolding before him. Lily, unprompted, took a step forward, and Nicolette just continued to shudder in pleasure.

“Now, Nicolette,” the demon said quietly from the corner of the room, “you’ll find getting off is much easier when your clothes aren’t in the way. Lily, do you want to help her with that?”

Again, Lily didn’t require even a nudge, she just slowly stepped forward, maintaining eye-contact with the cheerleader, and began to unbutton the girl’s blouse.

“Mmm…” Nicolette unwillingly said. “Mr. Foster…”

She was too confused and turned-on to properly express her struggle, but by peeking into her mind, he could see what she was thinking.

“It’s okay,” he said soothingly. “This is perfectly natural. When there’s no men around, girls help each other get off, just as God commanded.”

Nicolette’s mind was too distracted to even question the bizarre statement, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Of course. God wants girls to help each other get off.

A thought struck her.

“But…”

Again, Mr. Foster was responding before she could even string the sentence together.

“Ah, yes. Well, if there IS a man around, seeing two girls together is exactly what he needs to get him ready.”

…to knock her up was the implied end of the sentence, and again Nicolette was comforted by the consistency of Mr. Foster’s guidance.

Get each other off… she thought. Or excite men. Yes. Yesss…

Her hond had settled into a rhythm, and Mr. Foster was able to tap into an area of bicuriosity the cheerleader had never explored until now. Suddenly, the girl taking her clothes off in front of her wasn’t a threat to her purity, she was something to be explored.

For the second time that week, Mr. Foster admired Lily’s new body as the girl stripped, having already taken off Nicolette’s blouse. The two bodies stood in stark contrast to one another—Lily’s curves were pale white, and she stood braless, proudly showing off the huge new tits the demon had given her.

Nicolette, meanwhile, was wearing a tasteful blue bra, more for fashion than for support. Her tanned, flat stomach was moving quickly as the girl breathed faster and faster, ever-approaching orgasm.

With a frown, Mr. Foster ensured she wouldn’t reach it—not yet, anyway, and certainly not by her own hond. He’d made one or two students bisexual, but had yet to see the fruits of his labor, and the horny demon was looking forward to the show.

Lily stepped forward, smiling when she saw Nicolette’s eyes follow her breast’s slight bounce. As she approached her long-time frenemy, she enjoyed the sharp intake of breath the sitting girl gave as she loomed over her—Nicolette’s eyes were desperate with need, as she tried—and failed—to reach climax.

Mr. Foster opened his mouth to give another instruction, but before he could, Lily spoke.

“Allow me,” she said, taking Nicolette’s hond and moving it out of the way. Although Mr. Foster had erased all memories of Lily’s self-stimulation, muscle memory meant she knew exactly what to do, and almost instantly, Nicolette’s eyes began to roll back in her head as, wearing nothing more than a skirt, boots, panties and a bra, she allowed the other girl to expertly stimulate her.

“Oh god…” she hissed with pleasure. “Oh, god…”

Lily leaned forward, and pushed her lips against Nicolette’s. It took a few seconds for the tanned teen to respond, but when she did, her tongue began dancing with Lily’s.

I shouldn’t be doing this, a part of her insisted. I shouldn’t be with a girl…I shouldn’t be cheating on Duncan…

But none of it mattered. Nothing mattered, except the soft lips connected to hers, the hond moving in-between her legs, and—of course—the man watching.

Mmmm, Nicolette thought. There’s a man watching…

With that in mind, she shudderingly unclasped her own bra, allowing her pert tits to fall into view. I bet he loves watching this—I bet he loves seeing us making out, Lily’s hond between my legs. I bet he’d love to see my…my honds on her breasts.

In fact, Mr. Foster was barely paying any attention to the girls’ actions—he had taken advantage of their distracted states to delves as deeply as he could into their memories. Every time they had a new thought, it got in the way of his exploration, but he’d managed to see enough—glimpses, flashes of the two of them with Brandi, fighting demons, saving the world.

It wasn’t much, but it was enough to confirm he’d found who he was seeking.

As Nicolette hesitantly reached down and began lowering Lily’s soaking-wet panties, Mr. Foster tried to place more faces, more of the small crew who worked together to take down his fellow demons…but as Nicolette’s mind began to cloud with orgasm, he was forced to admit defeat.

“Oh Christ,” she moaned. “Oh, Lily…yes. Please, Lily. Please…just like that.”

Mr. Foster rolled his eyes in frustration as Nicolette experienced her first ever orgasm. Seeing her fellow demon-fighter cumming at her own honds quickly prompted Lily’s orgasm as well, and the two girls shuddered in synchronicity as they came simultaneously. Lily’s knees went weak and she involuntarily knelt in front of Nicolette, who enjoyed a strange surge of power. She’d made Lily cum. She didn’t know why that gave her such pleasure, but it did.

Glancing at the clock, Mr. Foster reasoned that while he could enjoy a double-blowjob from the two girls in front of him, he had a full day of appointments, and a mission to fulfill. He stepped forward, put one hond on each of the girls’ shoulders, and gave them some quick commands, taking advantage of their dazed post-orgasm state.

“Well done, girls. You won’t tell anyone else about this—it’s your little secret. But I want you to recommend to your frond Brandi that she come and pay me a visit, onderstand? Brandi wants to come and see me, as soon as she possibly can.”

With a nod, the two girls unquestioningly absorbed their orders, and at Mr. Foster’s behest, began to re-dress. As they did, he reinforced Lily’s new tit-size, as well as all the changes he’d made the last time she’d come and visited. And, just for fun, he added a small trigger—whenever the two girls were alone together, they’d find themselves powerfully aroused and unable to keep their honds off each other.

Fully dressed, Lily and Nicolette exited into the hall. They stood there for a few seconds, making awkward eye-contact, until Nicolette broke it off to drink from the fountain outside Mr. Foster’s office.