The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking Innocent Jenny.

First three chapters.

Chapter 1: Jenny

Jenny awoke feeling extremely horny.

This was becoming uncomfortably a normal state for her in the mornings. At only 16 years of age (almost 17), with beautiful blond hair she could easily pass as a woman in her early twenties, this mostly because of her build.

She was blessed (or cursed as she normally saw it) with an extraordinarily developed body. Tall, almost 5″7′, her body was athletic, very well toned because of her constant field exercise practices (she tried very hard to be one of the starters in the athletic team, but her body parts got in the way of being a truly efficient competitor) the hard muscles on her legs made them look almost (but not quite) on the fat side ), yet perfectly balanced with the rest of her body. And at her age with silky smooth, deep dark tanned skin and not overly muscled, her legs looked very meaty but firm... this of course was almost not noticeable when compared to an even meatier part of her body, her perfect, round, Kim Kardashian styled bubble butt. Which jiggled and danced every which way when she walked, like if it where screaming: “HEY! look at me bounce for your delight!".

This all much to her chagrin, since that cursed ass-et was what she almost hated about her body. She even came close to the point of asking her mom and step dad to help her get a surgical reduction, since no matter how much sweat she left behind after hours and hours of running, stretching, jumping and whatever else she could think of, her butt didn’t reduce it’s meatiness one inch, just toned to an even more perfect shape, that had every male in high school with age enough to have developed an interest in girls, glancing at her dancing arse as she walked by on her amazing beautifully toned legs.

Her perfect butt looked even more exaggerated because of how slim her waist was, perfect abs demonstrated that at least her midriff, along with her arms and legs showed clearly how much hours of exercise she put on everyday at the track. The only other part that refused to acknowledge her efforts (as much as her meaty arse), that in fact continued to get bigger as she aged and frighteningly didn’t show any signs of stopping it’s quick and very noticeable growth, where her mammoth tits.

THIS was the reason why EVERY male that watched her approach had an impossible time not making it obvious that their stares where accompanied with suppressed drooling.

They where gigantic EE’s. And if you didn’t know Jenny from before, you would place any kind of money on betting that she had purchased some very large implants. Their perfect balloon shape defied gravity, bouncing around every time she walked. She saw herself in the mirror everyday and wondered what she had done wrong to deserve the punishment of these THINGS, these cantaloupes that passed as her breasts, and why she should have these on her at this age, and she dreaded what was going to become of her in her twenties.

Her mom (who also had big breasts, though not as large as Jenny’s) had taken her to the doctor, who ogling Jenny up and down the whole time, hiding as much as he could his erection, and behaving as professionally as he could because of the presence of her protective mom, had assured that Jenny had simply developed early and that nature would make sure to stop soon with a job well done (staring directly in obvious lust at her huge mamaries).

The only thing that gave her age away was her face. Pure, innocent and sweet. The true face of a 16 year old. Her lovely almost child like features in extreme contrast with her sexual goddess body. Her clear blue eyes full of the innocence that she still possessed. Amazingly untouched, Jenny was still completely unaware of what pleasures her body could provide to herself and to others.

Her state of horniness was still a reason for confusion, something she could not put into words and thus avoided speaking about it to her mother and even more so to her creepy step father who was part of the list of males that sent the worst lecherous looks her way. She had no idea what all these men, from teenagers to dirty old men wanted with her. Having paid no attention at all during sex-ed, and not interested in truth to now in anything but her exercise routine, Jenny even avoided discussing sex with her team mates. She had no friends, most of the other girls envied her so much that they where even sometimes cruel to her, and the rest had it in their heads that Jenny was the complete opposite of what she really was, simply because of her looks. They assumed that if she had this body, she must be very sexually active and thus, a complete bimbo or at least a certified slut. Jenny was alone and very very lonely in her sexual misery.

And Jenny didn’t help the situation at all with her dress style. In the beginning of her growth spurt she had tried hiding her body with bulky unflattering clothing, but soon even that didn’t help and in the end she had given in, and had decided that if she had the body, she wouldn’t try to hide it.

Her wardrobe consisted now mostly of all sorts of short skirts, frilly, silky, or even slightly see-thru to show off her perfect long toned heavy legs and the roundness of her perfect ass and short tank tops and tight blouses that displayed to the whole world that any big tit porn star could easily have Jenny as a reference for future breast enhancement. Small transparent bras and ridiculously tiny ass cheek biting thongs, all in sets of powder blue, pristine white and shocking pink colors. She dressed the slut or bimbo look perfectly, and in a way, this was her way of hiding how innocent and vulnerable she really was, kind of the inverse way a goth girl would do it by sticking things into her nose and ears, dyeing her hair dark blue and using black makeup and nail polish. Dressing the gorgeous slut bimbo served the same purpose: to scare everyone away (at least everyone but the so called playas, which she tried to stay away from).

And it worked, except for those stares...

She wouldn’t admit it to anybody, not even herself, but the stares she got all day long, under those eyes filled with lust looking her up and down over and over, undressing her, mentally, made her sweet silky pussy oh sooooo very wet!

And even though she didn’t understand what was going on, she really loved the soft warm wet feeling between her legs and she would constantly rub her legs together when sitting at home, in the class room, on park benches, on the bus, in the Mall, almost anywhere, staying in her horny state at least 50% of her normal day routine. She normally carried one or two extra pairs of panties in her school bag because of this, which anyway took up basically no space in her pink backpack because of how skimpy her undergarment choices where.

Actually, athletics was the only way to get her mind of her lust filled body and release most of her pent up sexual hunger. That was another reason for the long hours of exercise.

What didn’t help her was her obviously even more sexually hungry steady teenage boyfriend Bobby.

Bobby had a major case of blueballs.

The worst in the Universe!

He had the hottest girlfriend in the world and he couldn’t even get past first base. Even though he visited Jenny at her home (her parents still didn’t let her go out at nights) and spent long hours making out after her parents where off to bed, he never could get even close to grabbing one of her delicious watermelon tits, or her obscenely round bubble butt.

He had the world’s record for hand swats. Jenny would get angry, pouting cutely, and swat at him, even though her half closed eye, her full body blush and heavy breathing made it very clear that if anyone was having a harder time stopping, it was his poor and dear girlfriend.

She would repeat her rigid policy over and over again. If she let him get any farther, she might not be able to stop him and she was never going to allow anyone to touch her sexually until she was a married woman.

He could have forced the issue, Jenny’s body would easily betray her if she was pressed any further, he was sure.

But the truth was that Bobby, aside from being a virgin like his girlfriend, was really a good kid, and deeply and truly in love with his lovely Jenny.

Crazy in love!

He would never go against her wishes or do anything that might hurt her.

So in the end, after a several hours long erection while on his daily date with Jenny, he would end up going home and splattering all over the computer screen, on one of the many photographs he had of her in one of her brief and slutty outfits. A lot of them with glimpses of her thongs when sitting unaware of how short her skirts could get when sitting, others with her nipples fighting to get through one of her tops in one of those common moments she was obviously horny and trying to hide it from the world. Bobby knew her secret and he would stick his hand in into his loose pants to grab and stroke at his erection whenever he was able, when his innocent girlfriend was into one of her leg rubbing sessions. Sometimes when they where at the movies or alone watching tv at her parent’s home, and she thought he wasn’t looking, she would start to rub her legs together, her eyes lost in a dreamy state, unfocused, not really looking at the tv or movie screen, and after a while, Bobby could start to hear the squishing noises coming from her between her legs and he knew by now what that meant, that she was soaking wet down there. She would always excuse herlself after a while of doing this, and once he caught sight of a thong in her backpack with a dark wet spot right on the pubic area, he knew then the sweet intoxicating scent her juices had, and could detect it whenever she started getting horny. He had sucked that thong like if it was a sugar cane stick, tasting her, and then put it back where he found it, hoping she didn’t notice how much more wet it was.

And so he would masturbate until he passed out every night after his dates, remembering all these things and looking at all her pictures, any of which could have been on one of those hot-girl soft porn sites. She simply was all sex and lust. He had the hottest girl in the world, and he was crazy with love and lust for her, and he couldn’t do anything about it... he was thinking that maybe marrying right after high-school was the only option to having his balls explode from the pressure!

Chapter 2: Bubba

Someone else in Jenny’s life was very very aware of the sex bomb she was. Her step father Mike Duelong, who those close to him since childhood called Bubba, the eldest brother of a really scum-bag no-good family, who unlike all his loser brothers, had manage to amass an impressive fortune through a bookie and casino business.

His wife, Lorna, had come in once with some of her friends into his casino The Grand Royal, the biggest one in town, and he had been smitten on sight. She was a real looker, and after losing her husband to a dreadful car wreck had been alone for almost two years.

He had (like many times in his life) been able to completely hide his true nature and had swept her off her feet with charm, sweetness and a perfect gentleman attitude.

They where already engaged when he finally met Jenny, and at that very moment he knew what his next big life project would be: He would pop that sweet innocent cherry (over and over and over and over again).

So, he had shaken Jenny’s hand, hiding his lecherous evil thoughts perfectly from mother and daughter, and proceeded on with the marriage. After all, Lorna herself had quite a settlement from the insurance company as well as plenty of savings her husband had left her. She wasn’t marrying money (unlike himself), she just wanted love back in her life and a good father figure for Jenny (oh! if she only knew! he laughed to himself).

After six months of marriage, Jenny had only gotten even finer. He knew time was running out, her blueballed boyfriend was losing patience, and it would only be a matter of time before the lust filled girl would give into her instincts. A body like that was made for fucking, and it certainly reacted that way to every tentative (and slapped away) touch from the punk kid.

You see, Bubba had several hidden cameras installed in the house from the very moment he purchased to move in with his new family. Being in the business he was in made him paranoid about everything, but it was also the perfect way to jerk off from time to time watching Jenny bathe, try on her skimpy little slutty outfits in front of the mirror or even the petting sessions with her stupid kid boyfriend.

The room with the monitors was perfectly hidden in a door that opened behind the bookcase in his study room.

He had become so obsessed with the teen sex goddess, that he was barely giving Lorna her daily fucks now. Lorna herself had quite an appetite (like mother, like daughter), and he meant to keep the good husband front for as long as it took to completely satisfy his lust for Jenny to avoid any mishaps in his evil scheme.

Bubba had a fool proof plan.

A couple of months before some doctor from a genetics testing and developing company had run a very large gambling debt with his casino, and now he had the dear doctor by the balls. When cornered, the desperate man had offered something that at first seemed like a very childish and stupid lie.

So, he had his tough guys smack him around a little to get him to stop talking nonsense.

He didn’t, so he had him smacked a little more.

And yet, the man continued to maintain his story.

Bubba was in an uncharacteristic generous mood that day, so he told the doctor, that he would need proof of what he told him and if it where indeed true, that he would require samples for his own personal use and the guarantee, that if he ever needed any more, that he could always go to him to get some.

What Doctor Goodrich had told him in between slaps was, that he had developed a project, that not even his own managers knew about at BIGEREDI (Biological Genetics Research and Development Institute), and that this project was one of the biggest breakthroughs in genetics... YADA-YADA. When bitch-slapped prompted to be more specific and to stick to fundamentals, he explained that he had developed a drug, that strangely only worked on women. It rendered the female brain completely pliable to any suggestion, to the point that even physical and metabolical responses where controlled by this programing.

In other words, you could completely re-make a female subject into anything you wanted. Changing brain patterns (thoughts, memories, any stored data), body developments (over time), weight, advance healing, and many other things.

He was still thinking of how to market this, to cash in on his discovery, when he had made the mistake of assuming that he could spend the money before he actually had it, and thus had fallen into Bubba’s hands.

He said that his proof was his female assistant.

She had been an overweight, stub-nosed, brainy and frigid woman not 8 months ago. But after he had stumbled upon his discovery and he had dosed Samantha with the drug, he had re-programed her body and mind into the likeness of lingerie super model Heidi Klum, with the IQ of a complete brainless bimbo. She wasn’t any help as an assistant now, but she provided him with satisfying his inner most perverse and twisted sexual fantasies, and he had plenty.

Sammy was a perfect fuck toy now. She was the knock out blonde, with huge tits, that had been with him when they nicked him away to the storage room where they where proceeding to kindly remind him of his debt.

Bubba didn’t buy it. He told Dr. Goodrich that you could pick up a hot slut like that any time if you had enough cash flying around, and the willingness to spend it, even if she did indeed look like the Victoria Secret super model with bigger tits (which would make her an even more expensive commodity). Dr. Goodrich asked Bubba to have them bring in Sammy. They did and when he asked the blank looking blonde to produce an ID, Bubba was surprised at the picture Samantha Riverstone had on it. A fat, stub-nosed geeky looking woman. No way this hot bimbo was the same person.

When asked about it, she explained in bimbo talk that she was Dr. Goodrich’s PROPERTY, and that she would do what ever he said, when ever he wanted it.

Bubba skeptically asked the doctor to tell her to bend over, lift her dress and let him and his tough guys take her by the ass.

Goodrich, being a total perv, actually got a thrill from complying and having his partner get raped in the dirty storage room right in front of him.

Bubba was at first taken a back when Sammy blankly turned around, bent over the table, hiked her dress over her waist and spread her beautiful ass cheeks exposing a well used asshole.

He walked up to her, pulled out his very quickly hardening cock and first dipped it into her pussy. Suddenly Sammy began to frantically get up and push him away. Bubba got angry looking at the doctor and Goodrich quickly explained that the literal order he had given her was to let herself get fucked in the ass, since she was completely and utterly faithful to Goodrich, she would only comply regarding her asshole, but until he told her otherwise, she would not let anyone else touch her in any of her other treasures.

The doctor corrected his order:

“Sammy, please let these gentlemen use you in ANY way they see fit, as many times as they want, in any position they wish. Follow their instructions to the letter. Do this for as long as we are both in this storage room”.

Samantha quieted down, and returned to her original position, again holding her gloriously toned ass cheeks spread wide to offer her succulent treats to anyone in the room who wanted them.

Bubba didn’t waste any time, he took hold of her tight and slim waist, and plunged into her tight and already wet pussy (part of her conditioning was, that if ordered into a sexual position, she would immediately grow horny and thus lubricate, in amounts not normal to an un-programmed female subject). He pumped her very hard for a few minutes, and then, taking out his rigid pulsating cock, covered in her slimy wetness, he used the lube to roughly push himself into her delicious asshole. All the while, the bitch was moaning, and he felt her pussy contract rythmically several times in obvious orgasm. That was the most strange thing of all, if this bitch was acting out a role to try to get her boyfriend out of a jam, she either loved the abuse from strange men (not entirely unlikely if she was as much of a perv as her lover) or there might be some truth to what the Good Doctor was saying. At the moment though, his thoughts where obliterated by a massive orgasm while he emptied his balls into the dark cavern of her rectum.

He pulled out after a while, spent from the sensation, zipped up and sat down in an empty chair to get his breath back, while his tough guys took turns pumping white goo into the gorgeous whore.

He took a look at her again. She looked like a magazine model or a very classy (and expensive) call girl. One that certainly would never (for any money) let herself be used this way.

Still, there are all sorts of perverts and desperate people in the world. And up to now, he hadn’t seen any actual proof that what Dr. Goodrich had said was actually true.

So, after he and his men had their way a couple of times more with Sammy, who ended up being a very sticky wet mess, and he had her taken to a room in the casino’s hotel to get cleaned up and given a fresh dress from one of the show girls that worked for him, he told Goodrich his conditions to letting him walk out of the casino in his own two, whole and unbroken legs.

He would give the Doctor two days to bring back 10 full samples of the drug to him. Untraceable (if they where not, the doctor would hear from a much different Bubba in the future, with an outcome much less to his liking), and with instructions of use.

In the meantime, Sammy would stay at the hotel and Goodrich would instruct her that for those two days, Bubba’s word was sacred and was to be followed to the letter.

The doctor had left and so Bubba had access for two days to a woman that showed no sign at all of free will or that following such wild instructions was at any point just an act.

He had her perform the most perverse sexual acts he could think of, and the classy bimbo did them without hesitation.

When she was finally being fucked by one of his German shepherds in the ass, while being filmed by three different cameras, sucking on his other German shepherd’s large red cock, in the middle of a very crowded amphitheater he reserved for VIP private shows in his casino, he began to suspect that maybe Goodrich wasn’t lying after all. Specially because she was completely enthusiastic about it and moaning and cuming the whole time!

Sammy was a very well fucked cunt/asshole/mouth on the third day. He had left her resting in her hotel room, after the recent gang bang from the winning bid of the auction he had started right after the girl-dog fuck fest show he had set up for his VIP’s. The winning bid was from a japanese corporate business board. The little pervs had done things to Sammy that even Bubba would not have thought of (of course he set the limit of no physical damage that wasn’t soreness of stretched labia or sphincter), he had watched it all through a hidden security camera, amazed at what the bitch had been put through for four long hours.

She was exhausted, and Bubba decided that maybe it was time to stop, before he got her killed from the abuse.

The doctor arrived at the appointed hour, carrying a metallic brief case.

When Bubba opened it, he found 10 sealed vials with a blue glowing substance in them.

The instructions for their use, to Bubba’s dismay, where very complicated. The procedure involved electrodes, a hooked up computer and additional drugs to complete the preparation process.

He looked up from the instruction manuscript to the doctor and decided on the spot that he was going to invest in this possibility.

He offered Goodrich a good deal of money and to forget completely about his gambling debt, if he accepted setting up a bootleg laboratory with him and to let him become a silent partner in his investigation.

Goodrich not being a stupid man had hopped for this outcome and told Bubba that it sounded very sensible and that he would soon be quitting his job at the institute, taking all his research with him. There probably would not be any issues with BIGEREDI, Goodrich had been working on a dead end project that the institute had set up to move some money around, channeling it afterward to other “more important” projects, and he was a completely expendable asset. He knew it, and had a very bitter time about it until his discovery. Up until Bubba’s man handling, he had been trying to figure out a way out of the institute to score the big time with his discovery on his own. He had stupidly turned to gambling to try and get untraceable investment funds for his own lab.

Now the opportunity was placed in his lap, and even though he knew that Bubba was an extremely dangerous and untrustworthy individual, he had no choice in the matter.

Bubba told the doctor: “Goodrich, sorry about your bitch Sammy by the way, I think I overdid the whole “let him do whatever he wants to you” thing with her. I might have broken her...”

“No worries Mr. Duelong” (his last name with a Mr. in front of it was the only way he allowed to be called by anybody who pretended to keep their testicles, aside from his drinking buddies or his loser brothers). Goodrich continued, “Nothing that some more conditioning can’t take care of. Besides, I can’t wait to fuck her while she tells me all the things you did to her!”

“Right...” Bubba said with a conspiratorial grin “well, let me get in touch with my accountant, and I’ll begin to set up that lab right away, that is, after I have tried it out at least once, and I believe I have the perfect subject for you!”

He glanced sideways at the picture on his desk. One that his wife Lorna had given to him, a picture of Jenny blowing a kiss at the camera.

“Be warned though my good Doctor. If any harm or unforeseen results come from tampering with this tests subject, I will not kill you quickly, it will be a long, very long, months long maybe and extremely painful death for you...”

“No need for threats Mr. Duelong,” Goodrich said making pacifying gestures with his hands “Sammy was my test subject, and up to now, no side effects have manifested, it’s a fool proof bet”

“Don’t tell me about fool proof bets Doctor” Bubba snarled at him “remember what I do for a living!”

The doctor bowed himself out of his office, assuming correctly he was dismissed.

After Goodrich left with his well fucked whore, Bubba began putting his plan in motion. He would find out soon enough just how much he could do with that drug and finally get his hands on that precious cherry his sexy teenage step daughter was unknowingly saving just for him!

Chapter 3: Another test subject before Jenny.

It was two months after the agreement with Dr. Goodrich, and the test lab had been set up successfully, as well as for the Doctor leaving the Genetics Institute. All went along smoothly and with no glitches.

The equipment had been set up and Bubba, being one not to leave anything to chance had decided against having Jenny as the first test subject, and a month after the lab had been set up he had some of his men kidnap a crack addict from a local crack house. The woman was completely emaciated, a haggard looking being, a zombie, the shadow of what she had been before her addiction. It was hard to tell how old she was, and it was beside the point, any female would do, and this one was easy to bring in under the promise for cash if she was willing to participate in a science project.

Goodrich had taken one of the blue glowing vials and proceeded to apply the electrode setup and computer programming on a specially constructed bed. Bubba had sat through the whole process, until finally the blue liquid had gone into the junkie through an IV line.

He expected her to glow blue or something, but other than having a slightly more glazed blank look in her eyes, the woman looked her ragged self.

The Doctor told her to sit up, and then he proceeded with the instructions. He had told Bubba this was the fun part, because you could come up with whatever your twisted self could think of, and the subject would assume it as absolute reality. And the mind would then influence the body.

Bubba believed the part about the body influencing the body based on Sammy, who was now Goodrich’s receptionist. With only one month having past since he had first met Sammy, her breasts had grown noticeably. She had gone from a DD cup, to a massive EE. Goodrich had told her it was good enough, her tits now displayed well enough what her reason for existing was, to be a good fuck toy bimbo for her one and only master.

Of course Goodrich let Bubba fuck her from time to time, as long as he could watch and film it. Having the hot bimbo prance around in her scant skinpy and sheer secretarial outfits, with glasses (glasses she didn’t need, but added to the effect of the hot secretary) while being in the Lab got Bubba’s juices flowing, and she was always willing and wet for cock (as long as Goodrich didn’t contradict his orders).

The crack head had now received her instructions. She would no longer need crack or any other substance. She was in fact somebody else entirely. Her name was Cindy Bendover, and she was the daughter of a famous christian preacher. She had moved to the city from the small town where her father made his practice. She was exited to finally see the city. She had always been very self concious about her body. The doctor then showed her a picture of a famous porn star model (Veronika Zemanova), who was known for her beautiful face, perfect skin, long lustrous silky dark hair but most of all for her perfect heart shaped ass and massive natural breasts. The picture showed the famous model naked, one front view, one side view and one back view.

“This is you, you have always looked like this since you developed into adulthood. Everytime you see yourself in the mirror you will see yourself as this picture, and your body will adjust to look exactly like it, including your hair and face” said the Doctor.

The crack head, now Cindy Bendover stared at the picture, absorbing every detail.

“hmmm” thought Bubba, “that’s the reason why Sammy looks a lot like Heidi Klum, with a much bigger rack though”.

He wondered how long it would take to convert this walking dead into that fucking gorgeous babe.

“You have always had a strong libido, which only adds to the problem of looking so hot. And even though you’re not a virgin, you have never told anyone that the one in fact that took your virginity was your own father” Goodrich winked an evil look at Bubba who just shrugged. “You have been afraid of sex since then, but at the same time you long for it. And deep down inside, even you don’t want to admit it, you would like your father to fuck you again. Everywhere, not just your pussy this time, but your asshole and your mouth as well. But because it’s such a terrible sin, you hide from all men altogether, and dive into prayer. This is another thing you worry about, you actually have a fantasy of having your anal virginity taken while you pray, in truth you believe you are already going to hell, so why not enjoy the ride? In fact, you want to get fucked in every holy place you can find. Thus, coming to the city was your silly way to run away from all the temptation, since your father was a preacher, it was only a matter of time before he had you bent over the pulpit giving you a good cock run up the ass.” Goodrich wiped some beads of sweat from his forehead and continued “Once in the city you met a man. Mr Michael Duelong, the man sitting right there” he pointed at Bubba and proceeded with the instructions while Bubba grew more attentive surprised by this turn of events. “He was the man you had been searching all of your life. The fact the he’s married makes no difference, you will have him anyway you can have him. And if he’s married it means you just have to be careful to never cause him any trouble in his married life. You are completely in love with him. You utterly believe every word he speaks as absolute truth. If it’s a sunny day, but he say’s it’s pouring outside, you will feel the rain on you and you might even get a cold from getting soaking wet. If it’s raining, and he tells you it’s sunny, your skin will even tan and you will feel the sun on your face. To you he’s your new God. And because he’s God, where ever he is is a holy place. You will pray to him in private, and while doing it, you will masturbate constantly. You will always be wet when around him, because if everywhere he is is holy, then it will work out perfectly with your fantasy of getting fucked in holy places. When ever he wants to fuck you, which ever way he wants to fuck you, you will do it. If he tells you to get turned on by other men or women, you will, but your heart, body, mind and soul belong to your new God.” Goodrich took a sip of water, and went on “You will always have conflicting feelings about the fucking though, because it will always be a sin to you. So you will pray while being fucked for mercy. You will plead to the man fucking you to not make you his whore, a sinner, a piece of trash, a fuck hole, a cunt to be fucked and discarded. But at the same time, you will also plead for more, for that man to not stop degrading you, because you love to be that whore, that cunt, that fuckhole.” He was ready to finish the initial programing “Finally, you will go into one of the hotel’s rooms, get cleaned up, eat healthy, do all sorts of exercise through out the day, and stay in there for a whole month, only receiving food at the door. This is a penitence you set upon yourself to prepare your body, mind and soul for your new God.”

Bubba thought that it was just a bit too much, but his interest was just in seeing the results from the drugs and programing, and see living un-refutable proof that all that the Good Doctor promised was true.

Now, a month later, he had gone to check on the crack addict in his hotel room.

He was absolutely shocked by the vision that met him at the door. She still didn’t look exactly like Veronika Zemanova, but she was getting there, and fast. She already had the high cheek bones, pouting lips, dreamy sad eyes. Her body was well toned, her tits where now on the larger side, even though the still quite a way to go to reach Zemanova’s size. Her ass looked really fine, as well as her legs. Her hair was silky and midnight black. Her skin which was full of blemishes, needle marks and bruises when she was first brought in looked so perfect it almost resembled a Photoshop makeover like the ones that are done to pictures of models in magazines.

The expression in her eyes also drew him in, the moment she saw him, they filled with utter and absolute adoration.

She was wearing a very sheer see-thru robe, and some sexy lingerie underneath. High heels and stay up stockings. Her hair was perfectly combed. Her make up flawless. She smelled delicious.

Bubba couldn’t help it, he gaped. For a moment he completely forgot about his teenager sex bomb of a step daughter. He gaped and got rock hard, because he knew this vision was his, and his alone, to do with as he pleased!

Cindy Bendover was blushing furiously. She was now in front of her God. The perfect man. The man she loved completely and for the rest of her life.

She had been lost, but now she was found. She had a new religion, and it was this man in front of her.

Suddenly her pussy was gushing in a oh-so-delicious way. Hungry for cock. HIS cock.

It was a sin of course, they weren’t married, in fact, it would be adultery if they fucked!

But that would only make the fucking soooo much better and satisfying!

As much as Bubba wanted to just throw the bitch to the floor and let her have it. He first wanted to do a few tests of his own.

“Hi Cindy! how are you... but what’s that?!” He pointed at her crotch, Cindy following his hand surprised to look at her pubic area “how are you doing that and why??” he said.

“What is it Mr Duelong???”

“That huge fat black dildo thats going in and out, in and out, so quickly into your pussy? Nothing is holding it up or pushing it, yet it continues to pump your pussy soooo hard!!”

Suddenly Cindy Bendover could feel the huge black dildo invading her pussy, and she could also see it!

“My GOD!!” she thought, “How did I do it... but who cares??!!”

She feel to her knees overwhelmed by the sensation, her orgasm was building fast from the intrusion, her eyes rolling back into her head, her throat making a gurgling moaning sound.

And then she was cuming, while the dildo continued to pump her furiously.

“Oh, now it stoped and fell out on the floor...” he said grinning.

She just lay there panting, having just feeling the strong release around the invading phalus.

“Tell me Cindy...”

“Yes?..” she whispered still panting.

“How come your ass is suddenly soooo hungry for my cock you can’t stand it, and you just want me to rape it so bad? To beg me to take your anal virginity while praying to me?”

It was true, this was the moment she had been waiting for, it had to be now!

She turned around, got on all fours, knees and elbows, her arms folded in prayer.

“Please dear Lord, my God Mr Duelong, grant this lowly sinner the blessing of your hard cock up her dirty ass hole. Deliver me from my anal virginity, as you will do on to other women. Do not let me fall into the temptation of sticking that black dildo in instead because of my hunger, and deliver me from the evil of not having your cum in my vowels... AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” She screamed as Bubba ripped into her ass.

“AAAHHHH AAAHHHHHH!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! THIS IS A SIN!!!!!” she moaned as he raped her, “OH FUCK ME LORD!!! FUCK ME!!! MAKE ME A WHORE!!! YOUR WHORE!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!”

Bubba slapped hard at her perfect ass.

“You like it bitch??!! Take my cock you crack whore!!”

“YEESSSSSS!!! MASTER!!! MY LORD!!!!!! TAKE THIS WHORE!!! MAKE HER ASSHOLE YOURS!!!! I WAS MADE TO BE FUCKED BY ONLY YOU!!!!”

“NOOO!!, WAIT!!! YOU MUST STOP!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WRONG!!! I’M A GOOD CATHOLIC GIRL!!!! I DON’T WANT TO GO TO HELLL!!!

“FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! CUM IN MY ASS HOLE!!! IN MY HERSHEY HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!! THEN I WILL CLEAN YOUR COCK WITH MY NASTY TOUNGE TO GET THE SHIT AND CUM OFF FROM IT!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!! AEEEAEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!”

And then se was coming around his cock, her pulsating sphincter throwing him over the edge as he emptied the contents in his sack deep into her intestine.

In the afterglow of his orgasm, Bubba noticed Cindy was whimpering a prayer as her orgasms still shook her body, making it tremble. She brought her knees into her tummy assuming a fetal position, her eyes closed, her mouth with a satisfied smile on it as she came and came, and continued to whisper her prayers.

To be continued?