The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 10

At the same time as Trevor was leaving City Hall DS Fremont, WPC Rose and another attractive female walked into Jenifer’s office building. They asked Mayleen if she new the where-a-bouts of Trevor and Mayleen said, they should ask Mrs Mason. Mayleen buzzed through to Jenifer and said, “The Police are here looking for Mr Stevens, its DS Fremont, Rose and another Woman”. Jenifer said, “Send them in”. When the three police persons entered Jenifer’s Office DS Fremont said, “We are sorry to disturb you Mrs Mason but we would like to speak to Mrs Stevens, This is Detective Inspector Hazel Dobson form Scotland Yard”. Jenifer said, “He had a meeting this morning at City Hall but I expect he will come here as soon as he is finished, may I ask what it is you wish to discuss, as you know I am his legal representative”. DI Dobson replied, “It has to do with the list of name he provided at his last interview, does he know any more about these women”. Jenifer said, “I was with him last night when he learnt that they were once hardworking, professional and intelligent women who got in Harvey’s way”. DI Dobson said, “So he wasn’t involved with their brainwashing”.

Jenifer replied, “I believe that was Eric Hargreaves, Harvey’s pet hypnotist”. DI Dobson said, “Unfortunately Mr Hargreaves has been unable to help us and no other hypnotist has either, that is why I was brought in on the case, I am a psychologist and am recognised as a proficient hypnotist, but I have also been unable to break the control that has been placed on these women”. Jenifer said, “I still don’t see what you expect Mr Stevens to do”. Mr Stevens helped Mercedes to break her control and she was almost fully programmed. There is also the issue with Harvey’s soldiers, I have a hypothesis and I would like to test it out on Mrs Stevens”.

While this last part of the conversation was taking place, Trevor was standing outside the door. Using his psychic earphones he listened in to the conversation from Jenifer’s viewpoint. He then moved into DS Fremont’s mind and found something very interesting, DS Fremont had the hot’s for the DI and was trying to keep his erection under control. Trevor senses that the DI was mildly psychic but she could not read minds. He moved very cautiously into her mind and learnt of her plan. Trevor thought, “She could be very dangerous, so he planted instructions in her subconscious that from the first instruction DS Fremont gave her, she would become his absolute slave.

Trevor knocked on the door and walked in. Jenifer introduced him to the DI and as he reached out his hand in greeting she started to withdraw a gun from her bag. Trevor turned quickly and told Rose to leave the room and then to DS Fremont he Said, “I am very sorry about this, I was beginning to like you”. DS Fremont recognised the connotation form discussions in the Police Station and said loudly, “But that gun away”. The DI did as instructed without thinking and then as realisation of what she had done dawned she said, “DS Fremont you will not give me instructions, I am your superior officer. Something has happened here and I would like to get to the bottom of it”. DS Fremont said, “There is something I would like to get to the bottom of as well. Remove all you clothing”. Hazel shouted as she started to undress, “Craig please something is very wrong here”. Craig Fremont said, “From where I am standing something very right is going on”. Trevor said, “Come Jenifer we should leave these two lovebirds alone”. Hazel said, “Please who ever has done this make it stop”. Trevor said, “We will be out side Craig call us when you are ready to continue this interview”. Trevor and Jenifer joined Rose outside with Mayleen. Rose said, “What happened”. Trevor said, “I think as far as DS Fremont in concerned, a perfect solution”. Your DI thought she would point a gun at me to see what would happen. The consequence of that action was either a bullet in you or in DS Fremont. I assumed DS Fremont would prefer love, not war and I was right”.

In Jenifer’s office Hazel was down on all fours and Craig was fucking her doggy style. He was telling her how mush he was enjoying it and that she should enjoy it too. When he had filled her pussy with his sperm he stood up and hazel moved to her clothes, Craig said, “I think not missy leave those there and put Mrs Masons rubber coat on”. Craig picked up all Hazel’s clothes and dropped them in the waste bin. Hazel said, “You can’t do that, they are my good clothes”. Craig said, “You do not seem to understand the hierarchy here, I am in charge and as such you won’t need these any more”. Hazel said, “I am still your senior office and in the Police hierarchy you come under me”. Craig said, “I think you will find that my control over you is absolute”. Hazel replied, “What do you mean absolute”? Craig said, “To demonstrate, you will orgasm when ever I say Inspector, Inspector”. Hazel was half in Jenifer’s coat when she orgasmed harder that she had even done before”. Craig opened the door and said, “We are ready to resume unfortunately we were forced to borrow Mrs Mason’s coat”. Trevor and Jenifer walked back in and looking at Hazel with the front of the coat open Trevor said, “You certainly picked a pretty one; I hope she can live up to your expectations”.

DS Fremont said, “Are we right in assuming that you have a psychic ability that protects you, by forcing your assailants to harm their colleagues or themselves”. Trevor said, “Since last night it appears to be worse than that. Pointing a gun is now considered a hostile act even if there is no intention to pull the trigger. I’m afraid Hazel was going to point the gun at me so I had to protect you by choosing an alternative solution”. Craig said, “And what a solution, thank you very much, do you think the control placed on the women on your list was done with a similar approach”. Trevor said, “I think not, Mercedes was programmed over many days and I think the approach would have been the same for the other women”. Hazel said, “So how did you remove her programming so quickly”. Trevor said, “Are you allowing your chattel to have a say in this interview”. Hazel said, “A chattel is a personal belonging, I belong to no one”. Trevor said, “For that to be true Craig would have to release you and he does not have the necessary skills”. Craig said, “Inspector if you have anything else to contribute please put it though me”. Hazel was on the floor, that orgasm was even bigger than the first”. Craig said, “However it was a good question are you prepared to provide an answer”. Trevor said, “I think it is lunch time, would you like to join us, you can bring your chattel if you would like to. Mayleen see of they have a table for six or seven if Alice would like to join us”. From the floor Hazel said, “Rose, please help me”. Rose replied, “I don’t think my Master would approve of that”.

Mayleen said, “They can seat seven in about twenty minutes”. Trevor said, “Jenifer I expect you would like your coat back, we have time to get Miss Chattel some fitting clothing”. Jenifer said, “Good idea, Rose would you take DS Fremont and his chattel to the shop where we buy all our clothes and get something suitable for a salve”. Trevor said, “Before she fastens the front of that coat would you please handcuff her wrists behind her back, the town would appreciate that view”. Rose quickly attached the handcuffs to her wrists behind her and Hazel pleased, “Craig, please don’t take me out like this”. Craig said, “I think we will dispense with you using I or me, from now on your name is slut and that is the only name or title you can use”. Trevor said, “I am impressed you are getting very good at this”.

Craig said, “Before we go would you be prepared to help us to deprogram these women on that list”. Trevor said, “It will have to be tomorrow, where are they now”. Craig said, “They all wanted to go back to the club, they did not recognise their earlier lives”. Trevor said, “I have never been to this club, perhaps we could go tonight, do you fancy a foursome”. Craig said, “I have never seen a show there, I would love to go and I know slut would love to come as well isn’t that right Inspector”. This time Rose caught her before she fell. Trevor said, “Come Jenifer we will all go to the shop” on the way out he told Mayleen to get Angie and meet them at the restaurant. Craig led slut out and Trevor linked arms with Jenifer and Rose. Hazel was mortified walking down the road with her tits and pussy uncovered and for all to see. However it never occurred to her that no one was making a scene. Trevor made her almost invisible to those around her. They reached Treasures Boutique without incident and as they walked into the shop, Sarah said, “You must love being looked at, walking around like that”. Craig said, “I’m sure she would prefer to walk around naked but others may object what, do you have for a recently enslaved slut”.

Sarah said, “Someone take off, the hand cuffs while I will find something. Sarah went into the back and Rose removed the hand cuffs. Slut used her free hands to fasten the coat and Trevor said, “You could take that off now and return it to Jenifer”

When Sarah returned, slut was standing in the middle of the shop wearing a pair of shoes showing a bright crimson colour. Sarah said, “Does she want to get dressed here or in the changing room”. Craig said, “I think she would like to stay here”. Sarah said, “Very well take your shoes off slut and we can get started”. The first item was a full white cat suite with built in corset and attached gloves and socks. The crotch had a zip all the way through and as Sarah help her dress, Slut asked, “Does slut have to wear this now, how does, slut do her job”. Craig said. “The only job you have now is to make me happy”. After Sarah zipped up the cat suit to the neck and locking it to the very heavy weight colour, she started on the corset pulling slut into a perfect hour glass figure. Next she fitted a pair of ballet boots and then a short red dress with a full skirt and long balloon sleeves. When she was finished, Sarah said, “Who is going to pay for this”. Craig said, “Slut can buy her own clothes”. Slut said, “Slut left her bag in Mrs Mason’s Office, Please slut does not like these clothes”.

Rose said, “Perhaps if Master were to kiss slut she would feel more relaxed”. Trevor said. “I could be fun but she would need to ask Craig and Jenifer”. Craig said, “This would be interesting. Jenifer if you will allow your man to kiss my slut”. Jenifer replied, “If slut wants this then that would be Ok but they should come with a health warning”. Craig instructed slut to beg Trevor to give her a kiss”. Slut said, “Please Mr Stevens would please, please kiss slut”. Trevor said, “Ok but Jenifer did warn you”. He took her in an embrace and touched her lips with the electricity in his touch sluts hair stood straight up and as she opened her mouth he linked their passion together as his tongue went in. There was no affection in his rocketing passion and her arousal was sucked up with him just before he reached the panicle, he dipped into her mind and changed her dislike of latex into a full blown fetish for latex bondage and subservience to Craig”. As slut orgasmed her mind hit the tilt button and shut down, Trevor was still in her mind and he locked her new persona also making it impossible for her to return to London.

Craig, asked Sarah, “We will have to come back she will need an outfit for tonight, would it be alright for her to pay then”. Sarah said, “We normally do not allow credit but as you are with our Master I will allow it this once”. Craig said, “You have a lot of woman calling you Master but they carry on in their normal work as if that were normal. Those woman at the club are not at all like that, their personalities have been washed clean away”. Trevor handed the unconscious body of slut to Craig and said, “We can look at one of them tonight and see what was done, that should give you a plan for tomorrow. We need to go you will have to carry her”. Craig picked up slut in a fireman’s lift and Jenifer put on her coat and they all walked out of the shop. It was a short walk to the restaurant and on the way slut started to stir. Craig asked, “Are you feeling better now”. Slut purred, “I have never cum like that before and I can not wait to see what I can do for you”. Craig did not put her down and slut did not ask to be pout down”. When they arrived at the restaurant Mayleen and Angie where already there and Angie asked, “Is your family growing Master, who is this”. Craig said, “This is not part of Trevor’s family this is my new toy”.

They all sat down and Claude came out of the kitchen to greet them and said to Craig, “You are not properly dresses for this table so I assume you are paying”. Jenifer said, “We are going out tonight so he will be properly dressed by then. This meal will go on the account”. Craig said, “Thank you Mrs Mason, I was beginning to panic then, I am only a lowly Detective Sergeant and I don’t poses a credit card”. Slut snuggled into his shoulder and said, “When we go back to Mrs Mason’s office you can have my credit card”. Craig asked, “What was in that kiss, you have changed her from a tiger into a pussy cat”. Slut said, “From an independent tiger to being your pussycat and if he ever wants to do it again I am more then willing”. Angie, Rose and Mayleen all said in unison, “There is a queue and you need to get in line”. Jenifer said, “Now girls calm down, Trevor has a big meeting this afternoon so he needs all his strength”. Once agin, the food was excellent and Trevor’s choice of wine was a perfect complement.

After they had eaten Trevor left them to go to his meeting and the remainder walked back to Union Street. In Jenifer’s office Jenifer asked, “Do you wish to leave Inspector Dobson’s clothes in the bin. “Slut said, “Who is Inspector Dobson”? Jenifer asked, “How are you going to explain this away back at the Police Station”. Craig said, “Until six o’clock tonight you can pretend to be DI Dobson, get dressed”. Slut said, “I don’t want to be DI Dobson any more, and I cannot get those slacks on over my lovely boots”. Jenifer said, “Here let me help. Trevor has not taken any of your knowledge or inelegance away; he has only tied you to Craig and probably given you fetishes for latex and bondage. Come on think you are a senior Police Woman and you need to act like one”? Jenifer removed the boots and helped her on with the blouse over the dress sleeves and the slacks over the cat suite and the skirt of the dress. The clothes looked very silly with all the latex filling out the sleeves of the blouse and around the posterior of the slacks. Craig handed her short trench coat and she put that hiding all the bulges. Jenifer re fitted the boots and said, “There now you look like Inspector Dobson all you have to do is act like her”. Rose said, “Come on Inspector you can do it”. Slut said, “Slut’s name is slut why does slut have to be someone else”. Craig said, “You don’t have to be someone else you only have to pretend to be someone else, in your head are all the memories of DI Dobson just use them so you can pretend”. Slut said, “I’ll only do it if you fuck me now”. Jenifer said, “Take her to the stationary cupboard so you can move on”. Craig took her by the hand and they walked out together and Mayleen directed them to the stationary cupboard.

Back in Jenifer’s office, Rose asked, “I hope Trevor knows what he is doing, Craig might be satisfied but DI Dobson has superiors in London who will be asking questions. Jenifer said, “I am sure Trevor has covered such an eventuality and Slut will protect Craig from any unwanted disciplinary action”. When Craig and his slut returned she was carrying the dress and her clothing looked much better. Rose said, “So who are you now”? Slut replied, “I am a very happy slut who is pretending to be Detective Inspector Hazel Dobson”. Craig said, “Ok we will go back to the station and where will we meet you this evening Mrs Mason”. Jenifer said, “Bring your new love around to my house at seven for a meal and we will go out together after that. Don’t forget to go back to the shop this afternoon; she will need something nice to wear”. Hazel said, “He won’t forget, I’ll remind him, we haven’t paid for these yet”. Before leaving Hazel kissed Jenifer and said, “Thank you”. Craig and Hazel walked out hand in hand and Craig was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat”. Rose followed on behind feeling much relieved.

Rose’s police car was parked in the next side street and as they all got in, Slut said, “I would like to go to the club again now; I want to learn how these women live when they are not dancing”. Rose drove to the club and parked right outside. There was a bouncer on the door and he said, “No one gets in just now”. Craig told him to stand aside and the bouncer took a swing at him, he quickly side stepped and as the man lurched forward Rose clasped the cuff on his wrist and the other one to the hand rail. They all walked past him into the club and heard someone talking very loud. They walked through to the back room and all the girls were sitting in front of a large TV screen and Eric Hargreaves was talking to them in a booming voice. Slut turned off the TV and said, “No wonder they have no personality if they have to listen to this every day”. None of the girls moved so Slut talked to them all in her hypnotist’s voice and told them to wake. Again not one of them moved and the silence had brought someone out from the office. “What are you doing here; it’s dangerous to stop the tape half way through. They won’t wake up until it ends”.

Slut said, “Who are you and I do your realise that Kidnapping and brainwashing is a criminal offence. The man said, “I only work here, they insist on being place in front of that screen every afternoon, nobody here, forces them to do anything”. Slut said, “Ok put it back on. We will wait until it is finished”. The man rewound the tape and turned on the TV. Then said, “Why don’t you stay and watch it from the beginning, I’ll have to go, I’ve left the safe open. Craig noticed someone at the back who he didn’t think should be there and grabbed his two female colleagues and dragged them out of the room just and there was a very bright flash in the room, then the loud talking started. Slut said, “Thank you if we had been in there when that flash occurred we would be listening to this induction without another thought in our heads. I have seen a flash like that before it causes the retina to overload which in turn over stimulates the occipital lobe causing the brain to drop into trance, why did you become suspicious”. Craig said “There was a woman at the back who was in the Police Station yesterday making a compliant about someone who works here”. Slut said, “So even without Eric they can use their technology and Eric’s recording to carry on brain washing. We should arrest everyone and close this place down”. Craig said, “We will do that tomorrow once Trevor had had a chance to see what goes on”. Slut said, “Why would Trevor care what happened here”? Craig said, “I don’t think there is an evil cell in his body and he now finds himself the owner of this cesspit. I rather think his justice will be a little better than ours for the reprobates who run this establishment”. Slut replied “How can you say there is not an evil cell in his body, what happened to me”. Craig, said, “He said he was protecting me, what were his alternatives, remember he only had milliseconds to think after you pulled that gun”.

Slut said, “So my current condition is because a made a silly move against a psychic with incredible powers”. Craig replied, “It was either you or me and I think me being alive is the preferable option and what is wrong with your current condition”. Slut said, “I am no longer a free person and I just love this catsuit”. Craig said, “I loved you from the moment you set foot in my office, you must have realised, but what did you do”. Slut replied, “I did notice your infatuation but I get that a lot from the men I work with”. Craig said, “So I was just another hopeless case as far as you were concerned. Ok go back to London we can get by without you, Rose please take DI Dobson back to her hotel and then on to the Railway Station”.

Craig turned and walked out of the club and kept on walking. Rose said, “Well come on then, you wanted to be free, he has just given you your freedom”. On the way out Rose released the bouncer and reclaimed her handcuffs. She waited in the car and Slut eventually got in the passenger seat. Slut said, “Take me to Treasures Boutique we have a transaction to complete”. Rose put the car in gear and said, “You are a fool, Craig is one of the nicest men in our station and you just cast him aside”. Slut replied, “I did not cast him aside, I agree he is a nice and hansom man had we met outside work I would have made a play for him but this is all hypothetical, he now owns me and I can only pretend to be my old self while he allows it. In fact I have just realised, its much worse that that, can you see if you can find him”. Rose said, “There he is walking across the recreation ground”. Slut said, “Drop me off at the other side”.

Rose stopped the car and Slut jumper out. She stated to walk towards Craig, running in these ballet boots was not an option. Craig saw her and contemplated walking the other way, but decided to see what she would say. When he reached her she dropped to the ground and kissed his feet. She looked up and said, “Master please forgive your worthless slut. Slut would never do anything intentional to hurt slut’s master and slut does love her master with all slut’s heart and does not wish to change anything”. Craig pulled her into a standing position and said, “I am now confused, but I think I can see though your charade Ok listen carefully, you are no longer called slut and you have access to all your pronouns and nouns, your name is Hazel Dobson and you are a Detective Inspector in the Metropolitan Police. There if that is what you wanted now go”. Hazel said, “That is not what I want or need, I want you and I need you. In that car when I thought we were driving away from you there was a hole in my soul and it was getting bigger as we drove. As I explained to Rose I do not take much notice of men while I am at work but if you had asked me out after work I would have said yes and you could have jumped my bones if you wanted to but now you are stuck with me and it looks as though I am to be your shadow. That means you will be able to jump my bones whenever and however you would like, for ever”.

Craig said, “You certainly know how to confuse a man, Ok let’s go back to your hotel, you are checking out”. Hazel said, “Are you sending me away”. Craig continued, “No you are moving in with me”. Hazel leaped into his arms and kissed him. They walked back to Rose hand in hand and they both got into the back seat. Road said, “I see you two have made up, good where to now bass”. Craig said, “Hazel’s hotel first and then my home and then the shop in that order”.

Mean while Trevor was still in his meeting with Richard and George. George had been instructed to take over the company that looked after Harvey’s assets and to weed out all the questionable employees. Richard was tasked with researching the oddly referenced developments from each development cluster and then to get hold of all the drawings for the various endeavours underway or proposed. Trevor told them of his concerns that Harvey would have been contravening building regulations and cutting corners wherever possible. Trevor said, “If a building can not be assessed as structurally safe, it would have to be condemned unless the repairs were easy and cost effective. Richard had asked him about the crews working on Harvey’s construction projects. Trevor said, they should all be stopped until we are sure the planes and construction techniques are above reproach and acceptable. Trevor also reminded them that, although Harvey’s goals had always been to make as much money as possible for the shareholders, Trevor’s goal would be to provide an improved living experience for the end user. If we can not find one of those in a project the project should be canned.

The meeting finished at a quarter to five and Trevor took a taxi to his old apartment. He went to the apartment opposite his and found Paul’s men busy at work. The walls were up and being plastered and the carpenters were in the pink bedroom. Trevor was very please with to progress and asked if Paul was due at any time. The foreman said “Not today he has gone for a meeting with another construction company”. Trevor replied, “Ok tell him I will see him on Monday evening if not before”. After leaving the workers he went back to his own apartment and placed all the latex clothing for men that Trudy had provided in a suitcase and check out the entire apartment. As he expected it was spotless and it looked as though Suzanne was still staying there. He still had not decided what to do with Amanda, Sophie and Suzanna but he new he would have to make a decision soon”. He left a note for Amanda telling her what he had done and that he had been very busy but would talk to her some time during the weekend.

He left the apartment building and found John on the Corner. Before he got in, he said, “John how much do you earn and is it enough”. John replied, “On average I make four hundred a week and it is just enough”. Trevor said, “How would you like a driving job where you get a nice car to drive and make a thousand a week”. John said, “Who do I have to kill, there must be a catch”. The only catch is that you need to be at my beck and call, but as you know, I don’t go far”. John asked, “Was sort of car would you provide”. Trevor said, “What would you like Jaguar, Mercedes or Land Rover”. John said, “Range Rover Sport would be my choice”. Trevor said, “Ok take me to the Land Rover garage”.

Twenty minutes later, John pulled into the forecourt of the Land Rover main franchise in the City. They both got out of the Taxi and walked into the salesroom. A salesman approached them and said, “What can I interest you in today Gentlemen”. John said, “Top of the range, Range Rover Sports in black or red”. The salesman said, “Gentlemen come this way we have one of this years specials which came in today and it might be what you are looking for. In another sales area there was a shinny black Range Rover Sports TDV6 HSE six speed automatic. John got in the driving see and Trevor got in the back. The plush leather seats were extremely comfortable and there were lots of toys for the passengers in the back to play with. John was asking lots of technical questions and the salesman was really in his stride. After five minutes John said, “How about a test drive”. The salesman said, I’ll get the keys and will come with you. Trevor said, “Is that really necessary”. The salesman said, “It is nothing personal but I do not know you and I would loose my job if something were to happen”. Trevor stepped out of the back and said, “I would like to speak to the owner”. The salesman said, “Unfortunately that will not be possible the previous owner has just died and we are not sure who the new owner is”. Trevor said, “Who is in charge then, for all you know I might be the new owner and you are telling me I am not trust worthy”. The salesman said, “I’ll fetch Mr Megan for you sir and you can discuss it with him”. Trevor said, “A wise move in the circumstances don’t you think John”. A few minutes later, Edric Megan appeared and said, “Mr Stevens I believe, do you have any form of ID”. Trevor pulled out his wallet and said, “Harvey Whitleather owned several garages, what would it say to your competitors if the new owner were to choose one of your vehicles over one of theirs”. Edric replied, “I would hope that the new owner would expect me to do my job properly and protect his assets”. Trevor pulled out his bank card with his name on it and Edric said, “You have the right name but are you the right Mr Stevens”. Trevor said, “Have you been invited to a meeting on Friday and if so who invited you”. Edric said, “Yes I have been invited by Harvey’s Solicitor”. Trevor continued, “Did Harvey’s solicitor mention anyone else dealing with this meeting on Friday”. Edric said, “Yes he did mention another Solicitor but I don’t remember her name”. Trevor said, “But you remembered it was a woman”. Edric said, “Yes but Lenard was not very complementary”.

Trevor said, “Come on John we are not going to get anywhere now. How about we choose a Mercedes”. John said, “I don’t mind someone from the garage coming with us for a test drive”. Trevor said, “I would like you to take me home in it and then return here for your car”. I do not want half the world to know where I am residing at the moment. Come on we have wasted enough time here already. Mr Megan, hypothetically speaking, if Paul were to say that this car is what he would like, how long would it take, to put it on the road”. Edric said, “Friday Morning at the earliest. Mr Stevens, I am going out on a limb here, your picture has not been pasted all over the press so I understand that you would be resistant to having someone you do not know accompany you. If you are prepared to sign an order subject to John’s approval I will let you take it out”. Trevor said, “Show me the paperwork, but make it quick I am already late”. Edric said, “Come this way Mr Stevens we will only be a couple of minutes”. As they passed the salesman Edric said, James please open the doors a take the Range Rover outside I am letting Mr Stevens and his chauffer take it out unaccompanied”.

In the office Edric produces a sales contract and filled in the details of the car at the bottom he wrote £53,000 and then said, “If you can prove you are who you say you are, I will knock 20% off that price when you take delivery on Friday”. Trevor signed and held out his hand and said, “Harvey Whitleather never kept his word in his life but my word is my bond”. Then Trevor had a thought and said, “Have you got a daughter named Doreen, Mr Megan”. The old man said, “Yes I have a daughter called Doreen she ran away eight months ago”. Trevor said, “Stay by your phone later to night there may be some news”. Edric Megan said, “Sir if you can get my Daughter home you can have the car for nothing”. Trevor said, “Depending on what Paul says, if we have a deal I’ll take the 20%”.

Trevor found John outside sitting in the black Range Rover, he got into the back seat and said, “Ok John take me to Jenifer’s house”. Half way there John said, “This will do nicely it has always been the car of my fantasies. Ok when you get back tell them we will take it and you will be along to pick it up on Friday. When you get your taxi back tonight, come and pick me up at about nine o’clock tonight and bring my suitcase it is still in your taxi. I will also need you again about midnight”.

John dropped Trevor outside Jenifer’s just after six forty-five and then stated back to the garage the long why round. Trevor rang the bell and Trudy answered the door in a maid’s costume and said, “Welcome home sir, the Mistress is in the Kitchen preparing dinner”. Trevor said, “I thought that was one of your jobs”. Trudy replied, “Normally yes sir but as you are having guests the Mistress wanted to prepare the meal herself”. Trevor asked, “And where are your two young Mistresses”. Trudy replied, “They are in their bedroom trying on clothes Sir”.

Trevor walked up the stairs and into the girls bedroom and found clothes laying everywhere and both girls were stripping off”. Trevor coughed and Charlie said, “Thank you daddy, are all these from you, they are lovely and they all fit perfectly”. Trevor said, “Your bedroom is a mess, are you going to tidy it now, or do I dish out some punishment”. Both girls started picking up and folding the clothes and Trevor said, “You will have to learn that trying on clothes doesn’t have to be an untidy experience”. Rachel said, “We will remember we just got carried away with excitement, who is coming to dinner tonight, Mummy said we are having important guests and we have to be on out best behaviour”. Trevor said, “Not only in your best behaviour but also in your best clothes. When this room is tidy, choose something really nice to wear. I’ll see you down stairs”. Trevor went into the bedroom he shared with Jenifer and found his wardrobe full of clothes. He decided to have a shower before finding something to wear. He stripped off and put all the clothes he took off into the laundry basket and then stepped into the shower. After a lazy shower he dried, shaved and generally tidied himself up. He walked out into the bedroom naked and found Trudy laying out his clothes for the evening on the bed. She then stated to help him dress, she started with a navy blue polo shirt and then a pair of dark maroon slacks rubber sock and a pair of rubber ankle boots. Over the top of it all she presented him a black biker’s jacket. He looked in the mirror and smiles, Trudy certainly knew how to dress a man and she said, “Every time I dressed a man in that shop, I always pretended it was you, now that I am here doing this for you and keeping your home and family nice, I am in heaven”. Trevor was a little confused and said, “What do you remember about the shop”. Trudy replied, “Before this morning I had forgotten all about the shop, but when I went there and saw what Sarah was doing, I remembered doing that and then I remembered you saving me and making love to me and I knew that I was now in the right place doing the right thing. I love all of you but I have always loved you”.

Trevor said, “Our guests do not need to see you in a maid’s uniform, get changed and dine with us, I’ll go and tell the Mistress”.

Trevor went down to find Jenifer and she said, “You do look nice are you wearing that to the club”? Trevor said, “Yes and I invited Trudy to get changed and eat with us”. Jenifer kissed him and said, “Good, I knew you would come to terms with what Trudy did. I’ve already laid the table for eight; I expect Rose will bring Craig and Hazel”. Trevor said, “How are things they will be here shortly”. Jenifer said, “everything is ready it just need’s you to choose the wine”. Trevor selected three bottles of Saint-Emilion Chardonnay and then said, “I have decided to recruit a chauffer and I want you to put him on the payroll at £50K per year”. Jenifer replied, “I’ll do that tomorrow, I will need his details, name, address N.I. number etcetera. Are you going to provide him with a car”? Trevor said, “You can ask him yourself tonight, he is taking us to the club and yes he will get the car of his choice, Tomorrow can you contact Edric Megan at the Land Rover Franchise, you know the one we now own and complete the transaction I started this evening”. Jenifer said, “It’s your taxi driver, John isn’t it”. Trevor said, “Am I so transparent”. Jenifer continues, “No, you like to employ people you trust and have known a long time”. Jenifer checked her dinner and said, “Can you call the girls everything is ready now”.

Trevor stood at the bottom of the stairs and called that dinner was ready”. Just then the door bell rang and Trevor opened it to find Craig and Hazel and Rose was just driving away. Trevor reached out his psychic voice and told Rose to come back. There was a squeal of tires and then a high speed reversing and the Police car came to rest on the street outside. Hazel said, “What has Rose forgotten”. Trevor said, “She has a place laid at the table. Rose came running up the drive straight into Trevor’s arms and she kissed him”. Hazel said, “There are still things I don’t understand”. Craig said, “Its best not to try”. Trevor extricated himself from Rose and said, “Come through, all of you, dinner is being served”. The girls and Trudy were already sitting down and Trevor sat Rose in between the girls and Hazel next to Trudy and Craig on the other side of her. Trevor sat next to Charlie leaving Jenifer to sit between Craig and him”.

Rachel started the general conversation by saying, “At school today there was a lot of talk about the new owner of the City. Most people think it is someone who lives in London because that is where the news papers and concentrating. My guess it is someone much closer to home but I didn’t tell anyone”. Charlie said, “There were rumours going round, suggesting that the new owner is another big crook so nothing will change, I was dying to say something for about five seconds and then it passed”. Jenifer said, “As long as you remember if someone starts a rumour that leads back to here, there are no places where you can hide. Rachel said, “You don’t have to worry there is no QDOS for ratting but once that news is out the reputation for keeping quiet will be priceless. Jenifer said, “The news will probably escape on Friday at the big meeting”. Craig told every one about their visit to the club that afternoon and what they found”. Hazel provided more details about the probable characteristics of the flash and the possible dangers they could face”. Charlie told Hazel how good she and Craig looked together and asked how they met. Hazel replied, “We met at work and were luckily thrown together because of a misunderstanding, but I couldn’t be happier”. Rachel asked why Rose wasn’t dressed to go out and Trevor said, “Perhaps Trudy would find her something, after dinner. Rose said, “There may be press at the club tonight, I think there is an information leak in the Police Station and I’m sure we were being followed for a while on the way here”. Jenifer said, “We aren’t exactly inconspicuous with a Police car parked out side”. Rose apologised saying, “They will not give me an unmarked car”. Trevor said, “Don’t worry, that pretty young club reporter from the Daily Tribune is waiting at the end of the street and if we release all the dancers at the club, someone will have to fill in”.

Jenifer said, “You cannot release brain washed people and replace them with more brainwashed people”. Trevor said, “Be careful, you and Hazel would look lovely on the stage, you are both better looking that most of their current dancers”. Jenifer cleared away the empty plates and brought out the dessert. While Jenifer was out of the room, Hazel asked Trudy if these two lovely girls were hers. Trudy replied, “I wish they were. But no they are Jenifer’s. Hazel continued, “Jenifer is surely not old enough to have a sixteen year old daughter”. Rachel said, “You should have seen Mum on Monday night, she only looked about eighteen then”. After Jenifer had returned to her seat, Hazel said, “How do you make yourself look this good, you definitely do not look old enough to have given birth to Charlie”. Jenifer said, “You need to ask Trevor he had been responsible for my health and wellbeing for the past decade”.

Trevor said, “Was there a Doreen Megan among the dancers you interviewed”. Craig replied, “Yes although, she calls herself D4 now, none of the girls remember who there were or that there was a life before the club. If they can not get back to that brainwashing room by early afternoon they become frantic”. Trevor said, “Well if we can find Miss D4, I would like to start with her and do you know how many men work at the club”. Craig said, “There are fourteen in total, four bouncers, three bar persons, a disc jockey, two dressers and four so called managers. Some of the brainwashed girls act as waitresses when they are not dancing”. Trevor said, “Let’s hope Miss D4 is a waitress tonight”. Craig said, “What is so special about Miss D4”. Trevor replied, “I met her Father earlier this evening and I liked him”.

When all the dishes were empty, Craig thanked Jenifer for a lovely meal and Trudy started clearing the table. Charlie took hold of Rose’s hand and said, “Come this way and we will find you something nice to wear. Rachel, Charlie and Rose went upstairs leaving Craig, Hazel, Jenifer and Trevor at the table. Hazel said, “Was your change of subject a deliberate attempt to avoid answering my question”? Trevor replied, “Yes and if you really don’t want to be a dancer, I suggest you drop it”. Craig said, “We will need a signal so we can know when we are moving into subject areas that are ticklish”. Trevor said, “There are not many ticklish areas per say but there are some subjects that should not be discussed in front of Trudy”. Hazel said, “Who is Trudy and why are you so sensitive”. Trevor replied, “I do not know either of you well enough to go down that road, one day perhaps, when one of you is the Chief Constable, I will probably tell you then”.

Craig said, “Ok what are the travel plans tonight, if we are now including Rose that make five, her little Police car is two small and attracts a lot of attention”. Trevor said, “I have asked my driver to pick us up and I believe D4’s Daddy will be lending him a seven seater”. Craig said, “What do we do with our tail, the young miss club reporter”. Trevor said, “Let’s wait until we get inside and see if she turns up. There are two stories she could be chasing, the missing girls issue or the new Mr Big issue, I personally believe that it is the “missing girls” thing. If it was me she was chasing she would not be on her own”. Hazel said, “You are probably right, that is the case we are supposed to be on, investigating Jack Simpson and Jamie Thompson was only a side issue”. Trevor said, “That is why you came to me, you had worked out that Jack had intended to shoot me and instead he shot first Jamie and then himself. Hazel said, “Why did you let him bleed to death”. Trevor replied, “Because he missed his vital organs”. Hazel continued, “Craig mentioned your wisdom regarding Justice, who were they”? Trevor said, “They were colleagues of Harvey’s and responsible for the girls we are seeing tonight and I thought bleeding to death was a more fitting punishment than the one I gave Harvey”. Craig said, “I should arrest you but I prefer your method to ours and I am hoping you are going to dispense some of that kind of justice tonight”. Hazel said, “Craig you can not support the actions of a vigilante, we must stop this now…. What was I talking about; I remember I asked who Trudy is”. Trevor said, “Trudy is our home help and child minder when we go out”. Craig said, “You are a very dangerous man aren’t you”. Trevor said, “Only when provoked or endangered, When we first met, I sensed that you were a truthful, sincere and honourable person who I would be able to befriend, If you are not comfortable with who I am then we should part company now, before you are put into a situation that you cannot back out from”. Hazel said, “Why has this conversation become so serious, Craig you reacted to quick this afternoon and walked out on someone who wanted you to stay, don’t make that same mistake twice”. Craig said, “I am not walking out, I value this friendship and would never jeopardise it or you in anyway. I am reminded everyday that our justice system is more about how good a particular Lawyer is, rather than the failings of an individual and how that failing should be addressed. Whatever you do tonight, we are right behind you and if you are undecided whether to act or not please discuss it with me or Hazel”. Jenifer said, “As usual your senses were right Trevor, you must always trust them, they have never failed you before”.

The girls retuned with Rose and Trudy brought in a tray with six coffee cup and two glasses of orange juice. Hazel said, “Rose you look gorgeous in that, are you going out”? Trudy asked if anyone took sugar and Hazel said, “One, please”. As the girls were chatting about nothing important, Trevor looked into Trudy to see what she has heard, He was conscious that her brain was incredibly cleaver and it was finding ways to circumvent his mind manipulations and his did not want to do anything drastic. He learnt that she had heard some of what had been said and had recognised that she had something to do with Jenifer but didn’t know what. He was still wondering, what was the best action to follow, when the door bell rang. Jenifer jumped up before Trevor could move and skipped to the front door. She retuned with John who was giving her chapter and verse regarding his employment. Trevor said, “Ladies and Gentlemen this is John, I have taken him on as my driver and he will be chauffeuring us this evening, what vehicle do you have John”. John replied, “I thought you had a hand in what he did, he loaned you a Series 3 Discovery until Friday and he had taken my old taxi in as part exchange on the Range Rover, your suitcase is in the hall”. Trevor said, “Trudy would you please look after the suitcase and everyone that is coming tonight, it’s time to go and mix it with the enemy”.

Every one trouped outside and Trevor said, “Rose in the front and Craig is in the back and I will be with these two lovely ladies”. John opened the rear door and setup one of the additional seats for Craig. He then closed the rear door and opened the back passenger door for Jenifer to climb in and slide across, Trevor climbed in and then Hazel. Lastly he opened the front passenger door for Rose and then walked around to his door. Getting in he said, “I have always wanted a job where I could do that, where are we going”? Trevor said, “Rose will navigate, she has been there before”.

John pulled very smoothly away and the little car at the end of the street did a u-turn and followed them. John said, “We have a tail would you like me to loose it”. Trevor said, “No we need her to follow us, her future depends on it”. John continued to drive at just below the speed limit with Rose giving directions. They arrived at the club and John did his door opening duty letting everyone out. Trevor said, “Do you intend to hang around or go away and come back”? John said, “It has a superb sound system so I will hang around, I have also brought the book I am reading”. Trevor said, “OK see you later”.

They walked as a group up to the Bouncer who said, “Weren’t you here earlier today to Craig”, Craig replied, “That was business this is purely pleasure”. The bouncer said, “I don’t know the boss was very angry after you left earlier and who is this you have with you”. Craig said, “These are friend of mine from out of town”. The bouncer scrutinised Jenifer and Hazel and said, “Ok you can go in”. Trevor had looked in his mind and now knew what to expect. The man in charge was angry because he had thought that Hazel and Craig should have been hit by the strobe light and now be under his control. The Bouncer intended to tell him that he would have a second chance”. Trevor found a table against the wall and sat with his back to the room. There were three girls serving on the club floor and two girls dancing on the stage. Trevor thought that the dancing was not spontaneous and was without feeling. There were twelve other punters and they all seemed intent on watching the dancers. Trevor said to Craig who had his back to the wall, “If you see any staff walking toward us let me know”. Trevor dipped into the mind of one of the serving girls and was shocked at the devastation in her mind”. Her memories and personality were locked away behind a mountain of locks and instructions, he dropped down into her subconscious and found the original control as he had with Mercedes but this girl has been repeatedly given the same control. He found that this one was not Doreen and called herself D7. Trevor moved into another of the girls and found that this one was D5 and much worse the damage and destruction that had taken place over a longer period was inexcusable. Some one was going to pay tonight. Trevor was visibly getting angry and moved to the third waitress. This one was D2 and was in an even worse state. Trevor unpicked all the controls from her subconscious mind and repaired some of the damage. He then moved to the locks surrounding her memories and realised that he could not just release these. So he started on the instructions, the first one he removed was the compulsion to be brainwashed every day. He then unravelled the ones making her subservient to the club management. The girl stopped serving and looked lost. Trevor then removed several more commands that restricted her movement. When he was curtain that there were no conflicting directives left in her mind he sat her down and put her to sleep then started to unpick the locks around her memories and said, “Rose go and hold her hand when she wakes up I don’t know what will happen”. Rose moved to sit beside the girl and Trevor moved back into her mind, He continued unpicking the hold the locks had provided and then removed the locks. He nudged her to awake but she remained motionless. He looked again into her mind and found that she was in the first natural sleep for a year.

The other waitresses had noticed her state and were alerting the bar staff. Someone had called the manager because he came into the club in a rage, Trevor’s sixth sense was screaming and Trevor saw him weaving towards there table hold what looked like a torch. Trevor waited until he was almost there and took away his mobility. Suddenly he could not control his arms or legs. Trevor reached over a removed the torch from his hand and flashed it in his face. Then he said in a very commanding voice, “You are five year old and need to find your mummy outside”. Trevor gave him back his mobility and he stood and walked towards the door ten seconds after he was out of sight the was a squeal of brakes and the sound of a car hitting a body. Hazel stood up and Trevor said, “If you are going to call an ambulance that young lady there comes first”. The dancers had stopped dancing and the bar staff were trying to calm people down.

Many of the patrons were getting up to leave. The Bouncer that had let them enter marched across the room towards them knocking innocent people flying. Trevor waited until he was very close and then stopped his heart; he waited for three minutes and then started it again. The man remained on the floor and drooled from the corner of his mouth. Trevor said to Craig, you need to call reinforcements and to Jenifer he said, “Come with me”. Trevor and Jenifer walked onto the stage and out through the stage door to the dressing room, there were seven girls ranging in age from nineteen to thirty and Trevor said, “Which of you is D4”. One of the girls at the back put her hand up slowly. Trevor walked to the girls and placed his hands on either side of her head and looked into her mind. What he saw this time shocked him to the core. This girl had been programmed not only to dance but to perform perverted sexual acts. She had been raped every night for eight months, Trevor was turning red and Jenifer pulled his arm saying, “Are you all right”.

Trevor calmed slightly and performed the same process as he did on D2 as he was approaching the removal of her last of the security around her memories and personalities he dropped her into sleep and then picked her up. He walked out of the club followed by Jenifer and walked over to John. John got out of the car and Trevor said, “Take this girl to Mr Megan and tell him to get a doctor to look after her, Jenifer you go with them and ensure she is alright on the journey. Come back for me when you are able”. Jenifer jumped in the back and Trevor slid in Doreen”. Before he closed the door he said, “They are going to pay for this”. As John set off, Trevor turned and saw one of the bar staff running towards him, brandishing a crow bar. Trevor removed he control to his legs and he dropped and skidded to a halt. Trevor said, “You should try and avoid lying down in the middle of the road, a car might came any minute”. The man said, “You fucker what have you done with D4”. Trevor said, “She has gone home to Daddy”. The noise of a car came around the corner and Trevor made the driver see a clear road. The car did not slow and went right over the man on the ground.

Trevor walked back to the Club door and Craig was talking to the other bouncers. Trevor walked passed one of them and pushed all Doreen’s pain into his mind. The man started to scream and dropped to his knees. Trevor walked on and The DJ said, “What have you done” and Trevor said, “I am closing this place down”. Trevor walked into the room with the large TV and video player and smashed it all to pieces. He then went back to the dressing room and found all the women huddled at the far end”. He took them one at a time and unpicked all the pain and oppression within each of their minds. There no finesse he tore the control out and gave then access to their memories and personality. One of the older women was a business woman and when she first renewed herself with her past, screamed blue murder at the bastards who had done this. She stuck out at Trevor and he took the barrage then said, “Look you have been saved, let me save some of the others”. She stopped her bombardment and said “Thank you and I am sorry”. When Trevor came to the last one an eighteen year old who had only been there a week, it only took him seconds to clean her. He then slumped to the floor exhausted. Hazel found him minutes later and said, “Have you done them all”. Trevor could not find the energy to reply so the medics were called and they carted him away.

End of Chapter 10