The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 11

By now there were teams of Police crashing though the place and four other women were found, one of them was young miss club reporter who had a very large bump on the head but otherwise was unharmed”. The woman Rose was with, had woken up and had been overcome with the emotion of escaping the torment”. The remaining staff, were, led away and all the girls were taken to the hospital for a check up. As the last people were being escorted out John and Jenifer reappeared and when Jenifer heard what had happened to Trevor she was overwhelmed with remorse for leaving him when he needed her the most. All five drove to the hospital and Jenifer insisted that she could see him. The doctor said, “We think he may have gone into a coma there is some very peculiar brain wave patterns on the electroencephalogram. Jenifer waited for the doctor to leave and then she kissed him giving back what he had given her. As she was concentrating on the kiss she felt her arousal climbing and she knew he was alright, she threw her arms around him and the kiss reached its pinnacle as both orgasmed and the both lost consciousness. When the nurse came in several minutes later Jenifer was lying on the bed in his arms. The nurse tried to release them but Trevor tightened his grip. He then opened his eyes and said, “Leave my wife alone”. The nurse said, “Certainly, we thought you were very ill, I’ll go and tell the Doctor”. Minutes later the Doctor arrived and Jenifer was sitting in the chair by the bed.

The Doctor said, “Well young lady what ever you did, kick started his brain, how are you feeling young man”. Trevor said, “I feel like I’ve been trampled by a herd of stampeding horses”. The Doctor said, “You need a lot of rest, you can stay here but I think it might be better if I let this young lady take you home”. Trevor slid his legs out of the bed and said, “Can you please pass me my clothes Jenifer”. After getting dressed Hazel, Craig and Rose appeared in the door way and Jenifer said, “He just over stretched himself”. Hazel said, “When he is fully rested there is some cleaning up to do, we found four more women and there is the one Craig saw earlier today, but she wasn’t there”. Trevor asked did you recover that torch thing. Craig said, “Yes that one and four more in the office, there was also enough records in the office to convict half the men in this city”. Trevor said, “Where is John I want to go home”. John was waiting outside reading his book and was please to see Trevor, he conveyed them all back to Jenifer’s and before John went on home she made him a cup of coffee and told him to be at her office at ten o’clock. Craig thanked both Trevor and Jenifer for their assistant in braking up that den of vultures. Trevor said, “Not at all, would it be alright if I came by the station tomorrow, I would like to see this list of villains, you now have in your possession”. Craig said, “Get some rest and if you feet fit enough, tomorrow give me a call”.

Trudy helped Trevor to undress and into bed without saying a word and Jenifer soon joined him.

Next morning Jenifer rose at her normal time leaving Trevor asleep, she helped the girls prepare for school, they were full of questions and Jenifer said they would have to wait until Trevor was awake. After Jenifer and the girls had left the house Trudy tided up and washed the clothes from the previous, then she went back in to Trevor’s room and crept into bed with him. She put her arm around him and he pulled it in close. Trudy was soon asleep and Trevor woke at three in the afternoon. He became aware of his surroundings and quickly realised that the body lying close to him was familiar but not Jenifer. Every time he had pushed the boundary of his psychic influence it had grown to meet the demand, this time he could sense every mind for several streets and in particular the mind of the body behind him. Trevor was surprised that Trudy had gained access to more of her memories and had almost worked out who she was and what had been done to her. There were conflicting conscious entities in her mind and Trevor realised that it was this constant battle in her mind that was pushing her forward. One side was the loving caring woman who would do anything for Trevor and the other side was a scheming control entity that wanted to take over the world and make it into her image. Trevor flowed back through her memories and found that this battle had been going on since early childhood and was the reason for her vast intelligence. At first Trevor was not sure how to proceed; if he changed her childhood memories then she would become a different person. Then he thought battles only end when someone wins so he went back to her memory of their sex above the shop and looked at the fight going on at the time. Due to the hypnosis the control was much weaker so Trevor caused the love Trudy had found to wipe it away. Moving back to the current he found a mind at rest there was no battle and no unrealised ambitions. He lastly removed and his imposed blocks and her memory giving her access to everything. As he started to turn, Trudy said, “Good afternoon master, I hope you are feeling better”. Trevor kissed her and linked his passion to her arousal, he then caused them both to climb and found that this was so much easier than before. He slowed as he reached his pinnacle and dipped into her mind again strengthening her subservience to him and Jenifer and locking that into her newly calmed persona. They both came together and Trudy slipped into unconsciousness. Trevor extricated himself from Trudy’s embrace and slipped out of bed. He pulled on a robe and walked to the kitchen to make a sandwich and a drink, he was very hungry and he wanted to phone Craig.

After finishing his snack he called to Police Station and asked to speak to DS Fremont and was told he was unavailable. Trevor asked that a message be passed to him urgently saying the Mr Stevens would like a word. Five minutes later, the phone rang and when he picked it up he found that he was talking to Hazel, who said, “The shit has certainly hit the proverbial fan, sixty three citizens have been arrested and they are nearly all squealing like pigs. Craig is with the Deputy Chief Constable and said he would like to talk to you as soon as he is finished, you stay and home and we will come there”. Trevor said, “That will be fine, I would prefer to remain here for now”.

He heard movement upstairs and poured two cups of coffee. As Trudy entered the kitchen in her maid’s uniform and he handed her a cup and said, “I need you to sort me out something to wear, but drink this first”. Trudy said, “After that kiss, I can remember who I am and what I did, have you forgiven me”? Trevor said, “You have an exceptional mind. Professor and I may need that sooner than I had originally planned, but no you are not forgiven, you will have to work hard for that”. Trudy finished her drink and ran back upstairs. Trevor waited a minute and then followed her. Trudy was laying out, socks, a white shirt, navy slacks and a maroon V-necked top.

She helped him dress purring, and said, “I love doing this to you”. Trevor replied, “I like it when you do it, so it could be your road to forgiveness”. Trudy continued with her house cleaning duties and Trevor exercised his mind. When the girls arrived home for school Trevor was sitting in an armchair with his eyes closed. Rachel ran upstairs to change and Charlie sat down on the arm of his chair. Trevor opened his eyes and Charlie said, “Are you fully rested, Mum said you over exerted yourself last night, helping those women”. Trevor replied, “I am feeling much better now, and how has your day been at school”. Charlie replied, “It has been an interesting day, All the teachers were in the staff room at lunch time listening to the news. There was a lot on, about the Police raid releasing several female captives held at a night club and that woman from the tribune was on talking about some missing English Actress she has been searching for who is still missing. This afternoon there were more rumours about lots of arrests around the city”. Before Trevor could answer the door bell sounded and Charlie went to answer it. She returned to the sitting room moment later saying, “It that reporter from the tribune, she would like to talk to you”. Trevor said, “Please, show her in”.

Charlie returned for a second time, this time with the young club reporter from the Tribune who said, “Mr Stevens thank you for seeing me, I am Marissa Solomon from the Daily Tribune and I followed you to that club last night and later at the hospital I interviewed a number of the released girls and some of the nursing staff. One theme that came from my interrogations was that you were responsible for releasing the girls and that you were injured during the process. I hope you are fully recovered because I need your help”. Charlie said, “Do you want me to leave you to talk”, Trevor said, “No stay here you might find some answers to your rumours. Miss Solomon, Thank you, I am much better than I was last night, and how can I help you”. Marissa replied, “Last night during a conversation with one of the girls, she mentioned that Rachel Hannah was with her was she was first taken and had been moved to some big time lawyers house”. The biggest crooked lawyer in this city is Lenard Shipman and I was wondering if you would accompany me to his house.

Trevor said, “Why have you not taken this information to the Police”? Marissa replied, “Because the Police in this City are not trust worthy and Lenard Shipman is a very powerful man”. Trevor said, “Charlie please ring your Mum and ask her if she knows where John is, and you can tell her who is here”. Charlie ran to the kitchen to make the call and Trudy said, “What does that woman want”. Charlie said, “She wants Trevor to go with her to Lenard Solomon’s house and to rescue some English Actress”. Charlie called her Mother and when she got through, said, “Mum, Trevor asked me to call, he is in the sitting room with that reporter woman and he wondered if you know where John is”. Jenifer asked what does that woman want and Charlie gave the same answer she had given Trudy. Jenifer said, “Tell Trevor he is not to go out, he needs to rest, That was the Doctor’s orders, but I’ll get John to call around just in case”.

Charlie put the handset down and was walking back to the sitting room when the door bell sounded again. Charlie thought, “That can not possible be John” and she opened the door to Craig and Hazel. Craig said, “Is your father up”. Charlie said, “Come in, he is in the sitting room with Marissa Solomon”. Hazel said “Who is Marissa Solomon”. Craig said “The young woman who followed us last night”. When all three walked into the sitting room, Trevor said, “Miss Solomon, can I introduce DI Hazel Dobson and DS Craig Fremont, two of the few wholly trustworthy members of the City’s Police Force”. Craig said, “Can I ask what you are doing here Miss Solomon”. Marissa replied, “I came here to ask for Mr Stevens’ help but I see that will no longer be possible, I should go”. Marissa started to rise and Trevor said in a very stern voice, “Sit Down” and in a calmer voice he asked, “Was Lenard Shipman on you list today”. Hazel replied, “No he wasn’t, why”? Trevor said, “Well according to Miss Solomon he should have been, she has uncovered a lead that suggests that the missing English Actress Rachel Hannah is at his house”. Hazel said, “We should go there immediately”. Trevor said, “Just hold it a minute, Yong Miss Solomon uncovered this lead and she should get the credit. We will support her in this assault on Lenard Shipman. Charlie what did your Mum say about John”. Charlie said, “He should be on his way”. Trevor said, “We will wait for John”. Marissa said, “How did you do that, I can not move”. Trevor said, “You have not mentioned the fact that I am wearing latex or that DI Dobson has on white rubber gloves and ballet boots, I always thought that you investigative reporter types were very observant”. Marissa replied, “I observed you, Mrs Mason and DI Dobson last night in latex and assumed you all shared a latex fetish. I did not wish to encroach on your private lives so I chose not to mention it”.

Trevor said, “Charlie, it is time you changed out of your school uniform, please ask Trudy and find something suitable for you and Miss Solomon to wear”. Trudy had been listening outside the open door and moved to the stairs. Charlie took Marissa’s hand and said “Come with me”. Whether Marissa wanted to or not her body followed Charlie up the stairs. When they were gone, Trevor asked, “How did your list of suspects pan out today, among the business world, who is left”. Craig replied, “Jenifer provided a list of those you were expecting at your meeting tomorrow and apart from one or two, it matched our list exactly”. Trevor asked, “Do you have everyone on the list in custody”? Hazel said, “No, our deputy Chief Constable informed his friends that they were under suspicion and four got away. The ACC is now sharing a cell with the CC”. Trevor asked, “So who do we have in charge, of our constabulary”. Craig replied, “There are two chief superintendents who are directing the cleanup operations and they have asked that you add an agenda item to your meeting to choose a replacement CC who would have the backing of the City’s Commerce Leaders”. Trevor replied, “You have all the commerce leaders in custody, so there is only me left and I’ll give it some consideration”. Hazel said, “Yesterday you said, you would provide an explanation when one of us was Chief Constable, you have known what was going to happen all along”. Trevor said, “What I know and what I can prove and two entirely different things, I must admit that I thought it would take you months to get where you are now”.

Further discussion was interrupted by the door bell and Trevor said, “Would, one of you please get that”. Hazel rose and went to the door. Craig said, “You are still not fit, are you”. Trevor said, “Mentally I am fine but my body is still very stiff”. Hazel returned with John as Trudy return with Charlie and Marissa. Both young girl looked gorgeous in their latex clothing, Charlie was in a green dress with a short full skirt and Marissa was in a long navy blue hobble dress. John said, “Where too boss”? Trevor said, “We are going to Lenard Shipman’s house, we will follow Craig and Hazel, I assume they know the away”. Trevor rose very slowly and carefully, aided by Charlie and Trudy. Charlie said, “I am coming too, you need looking after, Marissa you take his other arm and once again Marissa found herself doing what Charlie ordered. Trevor asked Trudy to look after Rachel and inform Jenifer when she gets home where he has gone.

John open the rear passenger door of the Discovery and Charlie clambered in first and then assisted Trevor from the inside while Marissa helped him from the outside, When Trevor had his seatbelt on Marissa slipped in beside him. Before closing the door John said, “I know where Lenard Solomon lives, I’ve been there before”. John closed the door and jumped into the Driver’s seat. Craig and Hazel were already in their unmarked car and Craig started off. John drove in the other direction and said, “I know a short cut”. Again, John’s driving was impeccable and they were soon outside Solomon’s house. There were no signs of Craig and Hazel so Trevor checked the house with his psychic stethoscope and he found seven minds, there four in two bedrooms and three in the large sitting room. Trevor looked into the minds of the first copulating pair and found one a Craig’s missing suspects and the female was a mind controlled bimbo. He checked her subconscious and started to unpeel the commands that forcing her to be obedient. She still no access to her own memories do her actions did not change.

Trevor moved to the other pair and found another missing suspect and Marissa’s missing actress. He dipped into her subconscious and found a much more structured control over her mind and recognised this as Trudy’s work. He quickly removed all Trudy’s instructions and looked in her upper mind and found that Trudy had left a trigger that would wipe out all her programming leaving her as she was before she was taken. Trevor got the impression that Trudy had done this under duress. He turned to Marissa and said, “We are out numbered and need to wait for Craig, however you were right, Rachel Hannah is in there but if we storm the place she might get hurt. Marissa said, “Where about in the house is she”. She is on the bed in the left hand back bedroom upstairs under a man who is fucking her”. Marissa leapt out of the car and walked up to the house, running was impossible in that dress and climbing was also out. Trevor moved to the three in the sitting room and put them into a sleep only he could wake them up from. He moved to the couple in the right hand bedroom and put them both in a natural sleep, just as Craig and Hazel screeched to a stop.

Charlie opened her door and shouted Marissa has gone in. Trevor confirmed that the woman she is searching for is in there”. Craig said, “How many are in there”. Trevor said, “Eight but there are only, three awake and Marissa is on the war path so the bloke fucking her girl is not up for a long and happy future. Craig ran to the house and up to a bedroom in time to see Marissa cutting the scrotum off a man, with a carving knife. There was blood everywhere and the bimbo was cowering in the corner with blood in her strawberry blond hair. When Marissa was finished she dropped the knife and stepped back. Craig was calling for an ambulance when the man retrieved the knife and charged at Marissa; before he got there he turned the knife around and plunged it into his heart. Hazel was walking around the house bounding the limbs of anyone she found with cable ties. She then led both captives out to Trevor. John put them both in the additional seats in the luggage compartment. Trevor dipped back into the mind of the brunette and cleaned away the locks surrounding her memories and persona. As the girl gained access to her mind, she screamed and fainted. Craig came out dragging Marissa and her latex dress was covered in blood. Charlie said, “What did you do”. Craig said, “She cut his balls off, but she needs to say thank you to Trevor”. John produced some kitchen towel and said, “Let me wipe some of this off before you get back in the car”. Craig said, “She is coming with us”. Trevor said, “Wipe her off please John and put her back in here”. Craig said, “She violently molested a man in there and we need to process her”. John was finishing off wiping her down and he opened the door.

Trevor said, “If you hadn’t got lost on your way here, none of this would ever have happened and you witnessed the fact that she had nothing to do with his death. Get in please Marissa there is someone in here who needs your help”. Charlie said, “I don’t understand, you have not removed Rachel’s mind control and why Marissa was so violent”. Trevor said, “What do you know of lesbians”. Charlie said, “They are confused women who have not met you and they think they love another woman”. Trevor said, “These two were in a lesbian relationship when Rachel was taken”. Trevor turned to Marissa and said, “Whisper, I love Trevor Stevens in her ear”. Marissa said, “I will do no such thing I could never love a man”. Trevor said, “Charlie will you instruct Marissa to do as I requested. Charlie said, “Do what dad said now or I will do it”. Marissa turned around in her seat and leaned over to where Rachel was sitting and whispered, “I love Trevor Stevens”. Rachel’s eyes opened very wide and she reached forward and kissed Marissa and then said, “Thank you I knew you would find me”. Trevor said, “Ok John let’s go home, these two Policepersons will be busy here for a while”. Trevor shouted to Crag, “Come around when you are finished”.

John retraced his route and was soon parking outside Jenifer’s home. Trevor said, “John help me get these women inside and then hang around, I may need you later”. John helped Mandy, Charlie helped Trevor and Marissa helped Rachel in though the door being held open by Trudy. As Marissa and Rachel entered, Trudy said, “We meet again Rachel under much happier circumstances”. Marissa heard the remark and put it aside to question later”. Trevor and Charlie came in last and Trevor was more crippled now than earlier. Trudy closed the door and helped Charlie get Trevor into the sitting room.

As Trevor lowered himself slowly into the seat Charlie crept in beside him and whispered, “Why don’t you do to your body what you did to Mummy’s. May be that will be the answer but we need to get these three cleaned up. Trudy would you and Charlie, please escort these three beauties, up to the bathroom and get them cleaned up. John sat opposite Trevor and said, “Why did you really want me to stay, you are not fit enough to go anywhere. Trevor said, “I saw the way you looked at Mandy and she has absolutely nowhere to go. Before she was taken by Harvey and his cutthroats she was a run-a-way. She needs someone loving and trustworthy to give back some meaning to her life”. John said, “I am a failure when it comes to women, I have never kept one for more than a few weeks”. Trevor said, “I won’t push anything on to you, but just give what ever happens a go will you”. Marissa was the first to come down stairs now wearing a while catsuit like Hazel’s and she had walked down with Jenifer’s Rachel who said, “Mum just phoned before you got back she is going to be late some thing big has cropped up, but you are not to worry and she will explain it all when she gets home. Who are, these girls daddy, and this one had blood all over her dress”. Trevor replied. “Rachel this is Marissa Solomon, fearless investigative reporter who has just saved the one she loves from a fate worse than death”. Rachel said, “And is the one she loves the blond one upstairs”. Trevor said, “You are very perceptive, yes”. Rachel replied, “It was not difficult they were kissing outside the bathroom”.

Marissa said, “Your maid indicated that she had met my Rachel before”. Trevor said, “Yes your Rachel was very fortunate that the person who hypnotised her originally was Trudy, She protected Rachel’s mind and left a trigger that would clean out all her programming. Rachel will have no unwanted side effects which is not true for Mandy and all the other girls”. Marissa continued, “So your maid was one of them. I hope you have really raped her mind completely”. Trevor said, “Hypothetically what are you going to do with your knowledge about my abilities”? Marissa said, “I am hoping you are unique and if I were to publish no one would believe me and my career would be over”. Trevor was in her mind as she answered and that was not the truth, she was going to publish anyway, she thought this story was far too big. Trevor thought, I should look after number one first.

He closed his eyes and looked into him self. You looked at all the features her had changed in Jenifer and changed them in him, he realised that three of them were turned right off and it was this that was shutting down his body. Once everything was functioning properly he began to feel better and started to look through his memories to see when the change took place. He found that something had happened when he was in the dressing room at the club. Then he realised it was when that woman was hitting him, she had done something. Realisation that they still had an enemy at large made him react at lightening speed he connect his psychic ears to Jenifer and found her sitting in her office then he checked her vital signs and found that her body was shutting down also, but much faster then his. Trevor moved to the features that he had restarted in his own body and restarted hers. He played back through her memories to a point at half past five when there was a knock on Jenifer’s office door and when Jenifer opened it that same woman was there saying she needed to talk, something terrible was going to happen to all Jenifer’s family. Jenifer said, “Nothing will happen to her or her family and the woman said, “You can no longer rely on Trevor, he has been given a nerve agent which will kill his body if it isn’t already dead”. Jenifer told her not to talk rubbish and to leave. The woman sprayed a gas in Jenifer’s face and when Jenifer became still the woman told Jenifer to make a phone call and what to say. Jenifer complied and then the woman injected something into her arm and then left the room. When the effects of the gas wore off Jenifer found she could not move. She could not call for help or lift the telephone. Her mind was in a panic for quite a while before she realised that it was not helping. Trevor talked to her mind saying, you should be ok in a little while, when you feel better you should come home.

Then he thought this is meant for me because I walked out of the hospital they are expecting me to come and rescue her. He backed out of Jenifer and let his psychic finger roam about the building. He found four minds on the ground floor, behind the stairs. Three men and a woman, he looked into the Men first and shut off their bodily features that had been affected in him and Jenifer. Then he moved into the Woman and found that she was the real brains behind Harvey, she was the one who had taken Trudy not Eric, She was a very proficient hypnotist and had caused Trudy to give the wrong drug to Sandy and then locked her mind in a destructive loop. When Harvey was killed and Trudy freed she had taken drastic steps and had sat in on the brainwashing to give her somewhere to hide and from where to mount a counterattack.

Trevor found that she had two more syringes full of the nerve agent and he made her think that some one was coming. She raised one of the syringes in readiness and then injected herself. She threw the syringe away and turned to see her companions slumped on the floor, she sat down with them and Trevor used the time to raped her mind, he found all the dirty dealing and all the techniques used on Trudy, Suzanna and Amanda plus many others. While she was sitting there unable to move she heard a door open upstairs and someone coming down. As Jenifer got to the bottom of the stairs she followed Trevor’s suggestion and removed the second syringe from the woman’s bag and injected that one in her too. There was fear and panic in the woman’s eyes and Jenifer said, “Trevor sends his regards” and then she walked out of the building to her car.

Back at the house he decided to act and he removed the memories from Marissa that related to his abilities. He then moved in to Mandy and eased her pain and fear and increased her attraction to John giving her the idea that if she makes a play for him, he might protect her and give her somewhere to live. Rachel Hannah walked downstairs last, her hair was clean and shinny and she was wearing a catsuit matching Marissa’s. Trevor gave them both a massive fetish for latex which would lock into place when they made love. Marissa said, “I would like to thank you for your help getting Rachel back, if it is alright with you I am going to take her home and make her better”. Trevor said, “Be my guest and I hope you will both be happy now”. Trevor had pushed instructions into them both that they would forget meeting Trevor and his family and only remember Craig and Hazel which would take affect when they were out of Jenifer’s street.

Marissa and Rachel were driving out of the street when Jenifer drove into it and she was soon in Trevor’s arms. The first thing she said was, “Who was that woman”. Trevor replied, “Mrs Harvey Whitleather, what did you do with the second syringe”? Jenifer replied, “I have it here in my bag”. Good we should have that analysed, we need to know where it came from and if there is any more about”. Jenifer said, “Rachel said, “You were out where did you go”. Trevor said, “We went to Lenard Shipman’s house and John rescued Mandy here”. Mandy snuggled up to John and said, “He is my hero”. Trudy said, “Dinner is ready, but I made too much, I thought Marissa and Rachel would be staying”. Trevor asked, “Do you remember what you did to Rachel”. Trudy said, “I tried to protect her but I think they found out”. Trevor said, “What makes you think they found out”. Trudy said, “That was my last Professor Constantine memory before Lilly’s”. Trevor said, “You were theirs newly two years before that. Did you ever realise that they didn’t get to Sandy they got to you. You gave her the wrong drug because they told you to. They had triggers in your brain even before I came to live here”. Trudy said, “That was before they contacted me, even before I wrote that paper”. Trevor said, “Was there someone else at university who you knew who was good at Hypnosis”. Trudy said, “There was a Professor Janice Thatcher who I was friends with for a while but that was before you came into my research programme”. Trevor said, “So you never realized that Professor Janice Thatcher became Mrs Harvey Whitleather”. Trudy sat down and said, “My whole life has been a lie”. Just then the door bell sounded and Charlie went to answer it. She came back into the sitting room with Craig and Hazel. Trudy stood up and said, “Good the numbers for dinner are right again, please take your seats, I will be along in a moment”. John sat between Mandy and Rachel Trevor sat between Jenifer and Charlie and Craig sat between Trudy and Hazel. After Trudy had placed a plate in front of everyone, she sat down with her own and said, “Where have you learnt all this new information from and do I have any thoughts that are mine”. Trevor said, “You never passed on, even during intense interrogation, your love for me”. Craig said, “We are missing something, has something else happened”. Jenifer said, “There was an attack against me tonight and I nearly died”. Charlie asked “Mum, are you alright, what happened”? Jenifer said, “I think you Father should tell you, he has the whole picture”.

Trevor said between each mouth full of food, “Since last night my body had been getting weaker and weaker and when we came home this evening, Charlie suggested that I should look to myself and find out what was wrong. I did as she suggested and I found some of the essential enzyme producing, glands in the brain were shut off. I restarted them and looked back through my memories to see what could have happened and found that, they had started to shut off, while that woman in the dressing room attacked me. After that I realised that we still had an enemy out there. So I checked on Jenifer and found her to be in the same state only going down faster. I restarted her brain and looked through her memories and found the same woman. I then considered that they were probably still after me and were expecting me to rush to Jenifer’s rescue. So I checked Jenifer’s building and found four assailants if hiding. The woman was still there and she was holding a syringe so I raped her mind to find all about her and then caused her to inject herself and her colleagues”. The knowledge I gained from her has enabled me to plan the take over of this city much more effectively. I now know who the enemies are that are left outside and how to smoke them out. I also learned that Trudy has been an unwitting victim since before she met me and had been used to create some of Harvey’s pets”.

Craig said, “This woman who injected herself and her colleagues, are we to assume that they are now dead”. Trevor said, “If not dead yet, they will be in the morning when they are found”. Crag said, “You have to tell us where they are so we can at least attempt to save them”. Trevor said, “These people have been above the law and contemptuous towards it for so long they do not need or want your sympathy or compassion”. They have used the instrument that was meant for Jenifer and me as their own execution”. Hazel said, “It is our responsibilities as Policepersons to try and protect members of the public. are you are trying….Craig would you please put some music on I have an overwhelming desire to dance”. Craig got up form the table and moved to the small music centre and selected a CD to play”. Hazel put down her Knife and Fork and moved to an empty corner of the room and started dancing as soon as the music started. Craig sat down at the table and said, “Where did Hazel go”. Trevor told Craig to eat his dinner, and that Hazel might be back later. Rachel said, “She moves well, she must have been a dancer at some time”. Hazel was frantic, she was still DI Dobson but she could feel the music in her body and it was taking over. She started throwing off her clothes and when she came to the slacks she tore those off so she would not have to take them off over the boots. When she was down to the cat suite, she carried on dancing. When the first track ended, she reached down for her blouse and said, “Please Trevor”, but then the second track began and she dropped the blouse and resumed dancing”.

Craig was beginning to get frantic, Hazel had not been more that a few metres away from him in the last 36 hours and he wanted her back. Trevor was pleased that that had both stopped talking about Mrs Whitleather and her cronies. As the first course was cleared away, Charlie said, “She still hasn’t leant not to push subjects Trevor doesn’t want to talk about. Have you finished your civic duties now Daddy, rescuing all these thankless women”. Craig, “That was what Hazel wanted ask you I can’t think where she could have gone, There as six more females, three from last night and two more today who need your help. They are currently in the secured wing of the hospital under sedation. They became frantic when they should have been in that mind control room after lunch”. Trevor replied, “If Hazel can’t be bothers to ask, I do not feel inclined to help”. Trudy returned with the dessert and said, “I have eight of these do I bring them all in”. Trevor said, “Only seven will do, our dancer is not hungry”.

Hazel’s mind was in torment, “She was hungry and she wanted Trevor to help these girls. All the doctors and specialist the city had provided could not get through to any of these girls. Trevor was their only hope, and she wanted to know where the villains where so she could take them into custody. Her body was still not under her control and the longer she danced the stronger the compulsion to dance became. Everyone finished their dessert as the CD finished and Trevor said, Charlie would you please escort out entertainment upstairs; I am sure after all that exertion she would welcome a shower”. Charlie left the table and escorted Hazel upstairs, she led her into the bedroom she shared with Rachel and said, “Lets get you out of these boots and then we will get that catsuit off”.

As Charlie unfastened the boots and the then the corset and then pulled down the zip of the catsuit. Charlie left Hazel to remove her own catsuit while she turned on the radio. The Radio 1 DJ was interviewing someone so there was just talking, however as the naked Hazel was moving to the bathroom the he put on a track and the music started playing. Hazel resumed her dance and Charlie said, “I wondered if that was still applied, I think your Policeperson days may be over”. The track soon finished and the DJ resumed his interview, Charlie led Hazel to the shower and as she climbed in Hazel asked, “I can still hear him talking, can you please turn him off”. Charlie moved towards the bedroom and met Trudy at the top of the stairs. Charlie said, “She still dances when she hears music so I think a dancer’s outfit would be best, what do you think”. Trudy replied, “I don’t know how angry Trevor was but I expect she will be alright in a day or two”. Charlie said, “Those nasty people hurt Mummy so I don’t think she will be DI Dobson for some time”. Just then the music on the radio started up again. Trudy looked in the bathroom to find Hazel gyrating in the shower and Charlie moved to turn it off. As the music died, Hazel stopped gyrating and said to Trudy, “I am very concerned about these other women, and can you please persuade Trevor to help them”. Trudy said, “That was your job and you blew it, but I will try. Come here and I will dry you off”.

Charlie returned sown stairs leaving Trudy to dress Hazel. When she returned to Trevor she said, “Are you going to help these woman”. Trevor replied, “If she asks nicely I will consider it. What is far more important is to protect your mother, because of me she is a target and in possible danger”. Craig said, “If you are really concerned about Jenifer’s safety, we will provide a police escort”. Trevor said, “The number of trustworthy police in this town is now down to one, I don’t think that is a viable option”. Craig said, “I know of two ex Special Forces soldiers who are looking for work”. Trevor said, “That is what we need, can you contact them now”. Craig recognised that this was the issue stopping Trevor from assisting the city so he said, “I’ll Try”. Taking out his mobile, he called someone at the station and was given another number. He dialled this number and got through to one of the soldiers. Crag said. “This is DS Fremont, are you still looking for work”. The man on the other end said, “Yes if it the right sort”. Craig said, “Can you come to 14 Woodlands now, I may have found your perfect job”. The man told him, “We will be there as soon as possible, and do we need to be armed”. Craig said, “I am a Policeman and can not condone private citizens bearing arms, but in this instance yes”.

After Crag terminated the call, he said to Trevor, “They are on their way, and I believe they are both honourable and trustworthy”. Jenifer said, “Do you really think this is necessary”. Trevor said, “Since my body has started to recover, my sixth sense has been screaming some one in our vicinity is up to no good”. Ten minutes later the door bell sounded and Craig said, “I will go”. He returned seconds later with two very well built men similar in age to Trevor and said, “Trevor can I introduce Robert Mondale and Mick Chambers recently retired from the British Army, Gentlemen this is Trevor Stevens your potential employer. Mike said, “I have nothing against you Sir but we do not come cheap”. Trevor said, “How much would you require, that would enable you to work for me in a close protection and general security role”. Mike replied, “Sixty thousand a year plus expenses each”. Trevor asked Jenifer, “Since we increased our asset holdings, how long will is take to earn 120K”. That is a question for Angie but I estimate that it would be somewhere in the order of three minutes”. Trevor said, “Well gentle men, I will pay you Seventy Five thousand plus expenses if you can start tonight”. Robert held out his hand and said, “I think we have a deal, do you not wish to review our referenced”. Trevor said, “There is some activity or threat outside this house this evening, if you can neutralise that threat and make this house safe, that will be review enough. Mike said, “There are four unsavoury characters parked in car in the next street, leave this to us, and is there a back door”. Rachel said, “Follow me”. Robert said, “Before we step out the back is there an upstairs window I could use”. Charlie said, “I’ll show you, you can use Mummy’s bedroom”. Robert pulled night goggles from his pack and followed Charlie saying don’t turn on any lights in the bedroom we are going to. On the way up he turned off the lights in the hall and on the stairs. As they entered the bedroom Robert closed the door behind them and moved cautiously to the window, Charlie stayed against the wall Robert fitted the night goggles to his eyes and turned them on. The light amplification provided a view like bright moonlight and Robert identified two bodies in hiding at the back of the garden. He assessed these as local hoods and did not see any night time surveillance devices or weapon packs. He backed away from the window without disturbing the curtains and whispered to Charlie, “Your dad was right, someone is preparing an attack”.

They returned down stairs and conferred in whispers before Rachel took them into the kitchen and through the garage to the garden door. Mike stopped them and said to Rachel is there some natural activity that would take you into the garden for no more than thirty seconds and then to come back in side. We have a recycle bin out there I could go out to and put something init. Rachel rand back to the kitchen and took the food waste bag out of its container and returned to the men saying, “This is what we put in the bin out in the garden”. Mike said, “Ok you put that in and don’t look at us, just concentrate on your task and return to the garage and don’t open the door again, in fact lock it. Rachel said, “When you are ready”. Both men laid down on the floor and said, “Go”. Rachel opened the door walked to ten feet to the bin, deposited the bag and walked back between to two black bodies lying on the ground outside, closing the door behind her and locking it”. In the garden the two special operations soldiers moved to the shrubbery on the side of the garden. One stayed there and the other proceeded very slowly and noiselessly towards the back of the garden. As he neared the first hood, he crept underneath his sight line and then stood just behind him, before taking him out with no sound. He laid the body on the ground and moved to the second sentry at the back of a compost heap. Mike made the kill and then signalled Robert with the sound of an owl.

They found a hole in the rear fence that had been made to provide access to the two deceased hoods. The left the garden through this hole and out through the neighbouring garden. Before moving off they checked for observers and found none. They made their way to the parked car keeping to the natural cover and when it came into view, there was another car parked behind it and a man leaning trough the window of the first car, either giving instructions or receiving instructions. The second car was a luxury model so they both assumed it was for the first reason. They crept up behind the second vehicle and Mike uncoupled the crash sensor under the rear of the car. That would cause the engine management system to consider the vehicle unsafe and make it inoperable. Using a small mirror on a telescopic stick he looked at the mirrors on the leading car and all eyes were on the man outside. Robert crept down the outside of the vehicles and went along side the first car. He placed explosives underneath and fitted a detonator with a remote wireless activation attachment. He watched the feet of the assumed commander and heard him say. Craig will try and get Mr Stevens to the hospital sometime after they have eaten, take out his family, no survivors, then and then wait for Steven to return before taking him out together with his police escort.

The feet moved so Robert crept back behind the second car and whispered to Mike what he had overheard. Mike said, “Are you ready to detonate”. Robert said “I would prefer to be a bit further away; it’s on the fuel tank”. Just then the engine of the front car started and the car door of the car they were hiding behind, slammed. The commander tried to start his engine without success and the first car moved off, as it was turning the corner into Woodlands Robert activated the detonator and the car erupted in a very noisy fire ball. The commander leapt out of the car and Mike brought him to the ground and tied his thumbs together with a nylon tie, behind his back. The two soldiers picked him up and marched him back the way they had come, through the neighbour’s garden and the hole in the fence and up to the Garage door. Robert banged on the door and said, “Its ok it’s us, Mike and Robert”. Rachel opened the door and let them in”. Seeing they had a captive she said, “Leave him here and I will get Daddy”. Moments later, she returned with Trevor, and when he saw the man on the floor said, “Greeting Chief Superintendent Forester, this is a very pleasant surprise. I assume that the dead men left in the garden, and the explosion in the street, were down to you. Rachel, please would you go and ask Craig and Hazel to come here, and take these two gentlemen and give them a drink and something to eat”. While Trevor waited for Craig and Hazel to appear he raped CS Forester’s mind to find the names of all the people still at large and who was now giving the orders. Craig walked through the door and Hazel appeared after him wearing a white tu-tu and ballet boots. Craig looked at Forester and said, “We will have no senior Police left before long”. Crag looked at Trevor and said, “What have you learnt”. Trevor said, “Ask him about Neville Thatcher”. Craig said, “What can you let me about Neville Thatcher”. Forester said, “Never….He is the man Harvey Whitleather worked for and he is still running the operation from his home in Kent. Trevor asked “how many of his operatives are still active in this City”. Forester replied, “There are nine still free to operate, three in the Police station and the six biggest criminals in the area who all have armies at their disposal. Craig said, “Who were our attackers tonight”. Forester replied, “They were Thatcher’s men from London, there are three more at the hospital”. Trevor asked, “Who did Mrs Whitleather work for”. Forester replied, “She is Thatcher’s daughter and if anything has happened to her he will go nuclear”. Trevor replied, “She was Thatcher’s daughter; give us the names of the nine”.

Forester provided the names and then his heart stopped. Crag said, “I need some help those three Policemen are the only senior offices left and those criminals are behind their portcullises”. Trevor replied, “Who do you want”, Craig replied, “I know she upset you, but could I have Hazel back”. Trevor said, “And what do you say about this Fife”. Hazel replied, “Fife just wants to dance and look pretty. Hazel would like to say she is very sorry and can she please come back”. Trevor said, “What good is a Policewoman dressed like that”. Hazel replied, “Fife could get changed or wear a coat”. Trevor said, “Ok go and find her a coat”. He then changed his instruction in her mind to become DI Dobson when there was no music and from being forced to dance to just being urged to dance when there was, she was also forbidden to change her clothes before next Thursday evening and while there was music playing within earshot, she would refer to herself as Fife.

Craig returned with a long black rubber trench coat. Craig held it out to Hazel and Trevor said, “This coat is your DI Foster coat and while you are wearing it you will be a policewoman”. Hazel said, “Trevor, I am truly sorry I upset you I had no idea the danger you were in and I sincerely apologise”. Trevor said, “If you don’t upset me again before next Thursday we will talk again. Now, there are three bodies in my house and garden that should not be there and there are four burnt bodies in to street. Crag said, “I will inform the mortuary and get some one out to pick them up”. Trevor said, “Good, now what do you want me to do about these women at the hospital”.

Craig said, “I should go back to the police station, Hazel can go with you to the Hospital but be careful”. Trevor walked back into the sitting room and said, “Mandy I am sorry but I am going to borrow your man for a little while. Robert, Mike I will also need one of you to accompany us to the Hospital where there are three more baddies waiting for us. The other one will have to stay here and watch over the remaining ladies”. Robert said, “Mike will remain here and I will come with you”. Trevor kissed Jenifer and said, “I will be back as soon as I can but I will leave Mike in charge everybody do as he asks”. Trevor John, Robert and Hazel walked out to the Discovery. John drove away from the fire engine and down a side lane to rejoin the road. He pulled up outside the Hospital and Robert said, “Stay her while I have a walk about”. While the three of them were waiting John said, “We will need another land rover for Robert and Mike, they will need transport”. Trevor said, “Talk to Robert when he gets back in and if he agrees, have a word with Megan and tell him what we want”. Hazel said, “He is coming back”. Robert slipped in the car and said, “There was only one outside and he had some posh changes of woman’s clothes in his car”. Trevor said, “You mentioned two other women, what are there stories”, Hazel said, “They looked like high class hookers”. Robert said, “They could be our missing two”. Trevor said, “Do you want to wait here or come with us John”. John replied, “I’ll stay here and make sure no one messed with the transport‘.

Robert, Trevor and Hazel walked across the car park and into the hospital. They walked thought many corridors until they came to the secure ward. Once they were shown through the ward security they were taken to the ward with the six anesthetised women. The two high class hookers were very good looking and the doctor said, “We have checked them for drug abuse and sexual diseases and they are all clean”. Trevor said, “Where are their personal effects”. The doctor said, “Locked in the cupboard outside. Trevor asked “Could you take my colleague and show him their effects”. When the Doctor and Robert were out of the room Trevor looked in the mind of one of the women from this club, He could see the control imposed by the brainwashing room but was not convinced that was all there was. He looked through her memories and found a number of inconsistencies. This woman had been through the brainwash room but she was not a dancer or bar person, she was a record keeper and the wife of one of the management. Trevor removed the controls inserted during the brainwashing and provided new instructions that took away her free will and forced her always to tell the truth. He moved to number two and found the same inconsistencies so he performed the same changes on her.

Number three was a genuine slave and had been through the brain washing many times. Trevor found that she had been very badly abused and her mind was full of atrocities. He decided to come back to her and moved on to the first of the gorgeous hookers.

Here he found a real sham. She had been through the brainwashing after Trevor had smashed the room at club and was in fact a model, he looked though her resent memories and found and blank area, following a link from this he found some very cleverly hidden hypnotic suggestions that would be triggered when they were rescued. Trevor ripped these suggestions out and moved back to the brain washing, he found that this was not the same as others he had seen and there were holes in the instructions. He repaired the holes to see what the instructions were intended to do and found they were meaning less and would have had no effect on the girl at all, Trevor delved further into the psychic and discovered that these two women were very expensive and able killers. They had been responsible for some very newsworthy hits. Trevor decided to use what was there so he rewrote the brain washing so they could be controlled by whoever had their key. He modified both women the same only with slightly different keys. There were two levels of key the first level was an unromantic controller and the second was a romantic controller. The false name of the first one was Harmony White and the false name of the second one was Tracy Plumb. Trevor thought about the Cluedo game so he created the two triggers as “Surname, library, lead pipe you are mine” for the first trigger and “Surname bedroom rope will you marry me” for the second. Trevor then remembered the instructions that he had removed from Mayleen after Gordon had programmed her and he went back and replanted the brainwash instructions so they could not be removed by anyone not even him.

When he opened his eyes Trudy and Robert were waiting and Robert said, “Be very carful with these two they are not who they appear to be”. Trevor said, “They are professional Assassins who often use Modelling as a cover”. Trevor said, “There is only one who is genuine, those two worked in the club and were married to management, this one will need a lot of work. If I bring her out of it now her mind will implode with the horrors that it contains. They all need to be cleaned out before she can be allowed to wake. I suggest we get the doctors to keep her here and I will try and find time on Saturday to do something. Those two can be woken up and thrown out on the street. These two need a very heavy controller to point them at the right targets. I suggest we give these two to Robert and Mike. Hazel please ask the doctor what we do about waking them”

Hazel returned and said, “We have to wait for the anaesthetic to wear off, which should be in about two hours”. Trevor went to see the doctor and told him about the two workers and what would happen to them when they were released, He explained about the one that needed more retreatment and asked if he could borrow a couple of wheel chairs to take the last two away. The doctor provided two wheel chairs and two porters to take the two pretty ones to the car and said he would ask around to see if anyone would be interested in the first two.

Back in the car the two sleeping beauties were put in the very back, Hazel and Trevor were in the back and Robert and John were in the front talking about transport. Robert said, “This is very nice but some times speed is essential, I would prefer one like the one you are getting. Trevor said, “Would you ever need one each”. Robert said, “It would be prudent to have two, one could be fitted out for assault and the other for general use”. Trevor said, “Talk to Megan, John and tell him we need two more ASAP, they don’t have to be brand new, I’ll talk to Jenifer about payment. I have some concerns and they may need we mount an assault away from home very soon”. Hazel said, “You are going after that man Forester mentioned, Neville Thatcher aren’t you”. You heard what would happen when he finds out about his daughter; it might be practical to take the fight to him first”. Robert said, “Are you going to tell me your concerns or are you two going to continue talking in riddles”. Trevor replied, “When we get home and Mike is included then I will tell you all”. John drove smoothly as always and pulled up outside the house without any issues at all”.

Robert carried one of the woman and Trevor the other. Hazel and John followed on behind, the street out side was quiet once more and the burnt-out car had been taken away.

Once inside they all sat down in the sitting room, Jenifer said, “Trevor you need to drink some thing strong I will get you a whiskey”. When he had his drink in his hand he said, “Everybody sit down this affects us all. Today we have started a battle against unknown people who have been using mind control for a very long time. Today we have seen a gas that can cause suggestibility. A torch that can put people into a deep trance and a nerve agent that can kill and is probably not detectable. We have also witnessed what these villains have been doing. The man who appears to be controlling everything is Neville Thatcher who lives in Kent. He was…” Trudy interrupted and said, “I know Neville Thatcher and I have been to his house although it was a very long time ago. Mike said, “I know him too, He is involved in a number of defence contracts and they are all on the top secret list”. Trevor replied, “I wonder if that was where the nerve agent came from”.

Mike said, “What are you going to do with these two”. Trevor said, “That is entirely up to you to decide, I have given then two triggers, the first is if you would like them as part of your team. The second if you want them as part of your team and as your sex slave. Mike said, “I don’t know about Robert but I prefer the second one”. Robert said, “I would go for that one as well if I could have the brunette”. Mike said, “Done partner, I would definitely prefer the blond”. Trevor said “Their code names for this assignment have been taken from the Cluedo game so I made that part of the key. The blond is Miss Harmony White and the brunette is Miss Tracy Plum. The key is surname, bedroom, rope, will you marry me”. Mike said, “So I whisper in her ear White, Bedroom, rope, will you marry me, and she will become my full time sex slave and part time assassin”. Trevor said, “You have it in one, now it is time for bed. I think Jenifer will have to see if my big meeting it on tomorrow so I’ll go into the office with her. John please, convey Mandy and these four home, and take Mike and Robert with you when you see Megan in the morning and then all of you come to 3 Union Street and we will plan our next move, I’ll leave it up to you if you want to include Mrs White and Professor Plum”.

Trevor awoke feeling refreshed and awoke Jenifer as he slid out off bed. Walking into their en-suite he exclaimed and Jenifer quickly followed. He was looking in the mirror and as Jenifer came along side him he said, “Look playing with those glands yesterday had changed us both. Trevor and Jenifer started into the mirror; they both looked twenty five and looked more like brother and sister twins. Trevor said, “It’s no wonder that I love you so much, we were made for each other”.

Trudy entered the bedroom and started laying out their clothes for the day, when they both walked out of the en-suite, she said, “Good heavens, you look like twins are you sure there isn’t a family connection”. Jenifer said, “What is more likely is that during all the time his subconscious was manipulating my mind, it was also shaping my DNA”. Trudy said, “What ever was the mechanism that has made you like this there is an experiment that it crying to be attempted. The drug that freed Trevor’s latent psychic talent, I wonder what who happen if you were exposed to that drug”. Trevor said, “Do you still have access to the drug”.

Trudy replied, “I have been thinking, during all the time, that I was under their control, I never gave you up, I think your subconscious back in University, must have recognised that, I was being manipulated and to protect itself, it created a protected space in my mind that they could not get to and all my knowledge about you was kept in that secure area. If that is true, the laboratory and safe under the store room floor should still be there and uncompromised”. Trevor said, “What about Sandy”. Trudy said, “That confused me for some time. If they knew about you they would have killed you for sure. I think you were a thorn in their side because of your business acumen but you were never interested in the money so they never considered you as a threat. Janice knew about my on going research and may have thought I was targeting you because I leaned of your existence through them, I concluded that sending Sandy to you with the wrong drug was not about you, it was more about me, Janice was controlling my research to make sure it did not go anywhere and making you inactive was a bonus. The only part of this whole saga I have not resolved is why Whitleather did not recognise Amanda in Mercedes apartment”.

Trevor said, “I have been concerned about that and had concluded that my mind was protecting our identities in case things got out of hand”. I saw no recognition in his mind but when I sent Eric out, I remember sensing that he had recognised Amanda and it was that which caused my suspicion of her to germinate. In addition the concierge in reception knew me so if anyone asked he would have no reason to lie. I remember seeing something in Whitleather when I was in his office, he did not know it was me or that Amanda was with me until the following morning, after he had spoke to Eric to check up on Mercedes. He started his investigation and then mounted his assault on me sometime later and the earlier attack on you was because he had lost his control over Amanda and she had been seen wearing latex.

Later that morning Trevor and Jenifer were at 3 Union Street and Jenifer was on the phone cancelling the meeting. Everybody she spoke to was a subordinate, in their organisation and understood that it was prudent to wait to see the fall out from all the arrests before scheduling the meeting again. Trevor felt a bit of a loose end so he walked to WS Evens to see Amanda and Suzanna, Walking past the Hotel which would have been the venue for the meeting, Trevor senses another powerful mind, he quickly shut down his psychic feelers and waited.

End of Chapter 11