The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 4

The morning broke, finding Trevor and Amanda fast asleep in each others arms. Slut awoke and rose making her way to the bathroom. She could not remove the boots without the key so she washed her hair and cleaned her teeth. She next looked in on Trevor and Amanda and thought, “Perhaps I should make breakfast before I wake them”. Trevor awoke to aroma of coffee and woke Amanda. He told her to remove her all her clothes and to join him in the shower. They washed each other and then dried each other before taking the two fluffy robes from behind the bathroom door and each putting one on. They then walked to the kitchen to find Slut making breakfast in nothing but her boots.

There were only two chairs at the kitchen table and Trevor had noted three places at the dinning table. He poured two mugs of coffee from the pot and handed one to Amanda. Amanda asked, “You have not scolded Slut for anything this morning is there something wrong”. Slut looked up from her cooking expectantly and Trevor replied, “She seems to be learning, perhaps I can lay off for a bit and give her a false sense of security”. Slut said, “That is mean, I have learnt and I will do what ever you ask in what ever way you ask it. I have realised that it was me who manipulated Mandy and I am terribly sorry but as you said yesterday, her actions had a silver lining for you”. Trevor said, “I have been thinking about this and yes my current happiness comes as a result of mind control, but if Amanda had approached me truthfully it may have had the desired effect mush earlier. All those years ago I did fancy her a lot, but she was just too much woman for me then”.

Slut said, “I was right the other day, this mind control comes out of that injection gun doesn’t it”. Trevor said, “You must never talk about that gun to anyone, either of you. If used wrong it could be dangerous for instance if I were to use in you again you would probably die. Gordon said, “The measure is very small and determined by the gun and it must never be used in the same person twice or a male”. Slut said, “So how do we get out of this”. Trevor replied, “Amanda may get out when she marries me and you could get out when you become a nicer person”.

Amanda said, “I don’t want out, I could not be happier, I have the man I love exactly where I want him”. Trevor asked, “And where is that”. Amanda replied, “In charge of me”. Slut said, “Take your seats breakfast is ready. They all sat at the table together and ate the bacon, eggs and mushrooms that had been prepared. When they were finished Trevor asked slut what she would like to wear today. And thinking it was a trick said, “My latex underwear, my boots and my uniform. Ok Amanda you will wear what you had on yesterday go and help each other dress”.

Trevor washed and cleaned up and finished as the two girls appeared ready for work. Trevor gave them both a mobile and told them they must keep the phones with them at all times and that all their numbers had been stored and any texts from him must be read immediately and all instructions they contained must be followed as if spoken by him. He then told then to be back by six thirty.

Once Trevor was on his own he went into his den and started working through his private work and continued none stop until he was up-to-date with all the change requests then he looked through the remainder of the email. There was one form Gordon and subject line said urgent. In the body of the email, Gordon advised him not to try the formula on any males. The side effect was very different and one of his young male students was in hospital”. Trevor thought, “That is not the first time I have hand a premonition of something bad, there have been a number of business deals that I have walked away from because of bad feelings, perhaps I have a guardian angle”. He walked out of the Den and into the bedroom and noticed the bags of clothing Trudy had brought and decided to put the clothes away and clean up. He emptied the first one and found it was full of different outfits for someone Suzanne’s size. He put those on hangers on the left side of the wardrobe. The next two bags were outfits for Amanda and slut and he hung those with Amanda’s existing latex. The last bag he came to was taped at the top and there was a label on it. At first he could not read what was on it and had to turn the bag around and read the words, “For my Master with love Trudy”. He tore the bag open and found many items of latex clothing for a man. He laid them on the bed and noted that there were three pairs of under pants, three vests, three polo shirts, a pair of jeans, two white dress shirts and a navy blue pin stripe business suite. One of the pairs of under pants had a sheath and butt plug and there was a small bottle of lube.

Trevor stripped of his casual clothing and had a quick shower. His lightly powered body returned to the bedroom. He picked up the lube and spread some liberally in his ass and around his cock and the pulled on the briefs with the sheath and plug everything went into place easily and his clock filled the sheath becoming very hard. He then dressed in the vest, dress shirt and suite picking a matching tie from his wardrobe. He was disappointed there were no socks to he put a pair of rich cotton navy socks and his black shoes.

When he looked in the mirror his thought, “That looks ok and feels fantastic. He put his money, wallet and keys in the pockets and thought, “Where should I go”. As he was trying to decide, when he had a bad feeling about Trudy and now recognising it as a call to action, he ran out of the apartment. Luckily there was a passing cab outside which Trevor stopped and told the driver Trudy’s address and said, “I’ll pay you double if you get me there in five minutes”. The driver knew a short cut and made it in six minutes. Trevor paid him double the fare and ran to the front door. The sign said Open but the door was locked. Trevor remembered a back door in the stock room and ran around through a small ally to the back of the shop, He found the back door broken open and ran inside and heard a man shouting up stairs.

Trevor crept up the stairs and saw the back of a man standing at the bottom of the bed shouting at someone lying on the bed which Trevor could not see. He picked up a large cast iron door stop and strode into the bedroom and crushed the man’s skull. As the man crashed to the floor Trevor saw Trudy for the first time she was wearing a yellow catsuit and was manacled to the four corners of the bed, the crutch of the catsuit had been torn out and there was blood on her lip and her eye was badly bruised. Trevor ran to the bathroom and brought a wet flannel and lovingly wiped her face and mouth. She was still much traumatised and Trevor took his mobile out a called Paul. He told him what had happened and that the back door would need repairing and asked for help disposing of some rubbish.

He then removed his jacket and trousers and mounted the bed slipping his latex covered cock into Trudy’s uncovered pussy. The feeling of the latex on his tool was very different from anything he had experienced before and it slowed his stimulation enabling him to take Trudy to nine orgasms before he filled the sheath.

As he was getting dressed, Trudy said, “Thank you again Master how did you know, and please, can you release me”. Trevor said, “No you are to be punished, and you will stay there until you have three more orgasms. You did not give me any socks”. Trudy replied, “I would have, but I had run out and the order to replace them, has been delayed”. Trevor, found the keys to the manacles in the corner by the door, her attacker had obviously thrown them away. Trevor moved to her legs and undid the first one and then the second one. Trudy said, “Thank you Master but what about my three orgasms”. Trevor replied, “Trudy my love, when I have checked that you are all right, you can have thirty three”.

As soon as Trudy was able to stand, Trevor checked all her body for injuries and then she went to take a shower. After her shower and had dried herself she dressed in a latex robe and sat with Trevor at her table where he had placed a hot mug of coffee. After sitting down, Trudy started telling Trevor what had happened and what her attacker had said he was going to do to her. Trevor told her she was safe now and nobody was going to hurt her. She broke down in tears and he reached over and held her. They were interrupted by someone banging on the front door. Trevor went to see and brought Paul with him when he returned. Paul checked the man on the floor and said, “You didn’t want him to get up did you”. Paul and Trevor wrapped the man in the latex bottom sheet from the bed and Trudy found some packing tape for them to tape up the parcel. Paul said, “This floor will need changing, forensic science can find blood even after cleaning with bleach so I will start ripping this up this afternoon and when I bring the van down, I’ll remove this package”.

Trevor cleaned up the blood as best he could, using bleach and a scrubbing brush and at least the room looked a lot better. Trudy dressed properly and went back to open the store. After Trevor had returned the bedroom to a presentable state, he joined Trudy in the store and asked her is she had included his clothes in the cost she gave him last night. Trudy replied, “No those were a gift from me to my Master and after today all your clothes will be my gift to you, you still haven’t told me how you knew I was in trouble”. Trevor told her all about his second sight and what had happened at breakfast. He then described that he sensed that she was in trouble, and did not think twice before he was running up her stairs within ten minutes. As they sat, waiting for customers they chatted and Trudy asked him for him to describe other instances of his second sight. Trevor described and number of business decisions that had been altered after his premonitions and then he described three occasions when he was at school and collage when he was able to influence the outcome of a bullying event. Trudy said, “That would make you a natural master, you are able to sense people lying during a business deal and you influenced bullies when your friends were in danger. Perhaps you have natural mind control abilities. Trevor said, “If that is true, it only works on men”. Trudy said, “We need a test”. Looking out of the shop window she said, “Concentrate on that man over there with those two young girls and get him to bring his girls here”. Trevor not believing anything would work, concentrated on the man and pushed an image that his girls needed new underwear and he would persuade them to use the underwear purchased in this boutique”. As he pushed that image into the man, Trevor thought he felt a connection and the push became much easier, Trevor improved the image so that the man would be subservient to Trudy and that slipped in even easier. As soon as Trevor gave up the man moved and directed his two young girls to the front door of Trudy’s boutique

Trevor stepped into the backroom and watch through a crack in the door and just for fun he pushed an image of a latex school girl uniform into the two girls. The man asked Trudy for some underwear for his girls and Trudy said, “What about new school uniforms”, and the girls shouted, “Yes please Daddy”. Trudy gave the girls latex underwear and fetish school uniforms and told the girls to try them on”. The girls ran into the changing room without hesitation and Trudy asked the man if there was anything he would like for his wife. Trevor was concentrating on the man to see if he could sense anything when a picture of a woman jumped into his mind. Trevor changed the image to be that woman in a latex nurse’s outfit and sent it back. Second later the man asked Trudy for a size 12 nurse’s uniform and latex underwear. While Trudy was sorting out the Father’s purchases the two girls came out of the changing rooms saying, “Daddy these are lovely can we have them please”. Their Father replied “Of course dears, go back and change”.

Trevor pushed an image of them keeping their latex clothes on and the girls, shouted, “We want to keep these on”. Trevor then pushed an image of the girls in rubberised mackintoshes into the man and he asked Trudy if she had anything that would cover the girls clothing until they got home. Trudy searched through some boxes at the back of the store and found two red satin school girl mackintoshes with hoods and handed them to the girls.

As the girls were fastening the front of their respective coats a woman came in the store and shouted, “This is where you are”. When she saw the girls, she exclaimed, “What are they wearing”. Trevor had not been concentrating on the store and when the Woman shouted, he pushed an image of subservience and obedience at her with such force the woman nearly fell over. The man helped his wife to stand and Trevor pushed dominance at him. The man gave his wife the nurse’s uniform and he said, “Go and try this on and come out wearing it”. The wife sheepishly took the package and Trudy pointed to the changing room. While the woman was out of sight the man said to Trudy, “She will need a coat as well” Trudy found a black rubber single breasted coat similar to the one she had given to Suzanne and handed it to the man. Trevor was sensing the woman dressing in the latex dress of the uniform and he could feel horror and disgust, He pushed love and obedience at her and the emotions he sensed from her changed.

She emerged from the changing room wearing the full uniform including the cap and the man said, “Until we get home, you can take off the cap. Now put this on”, and then handed her the coat. The woman put on the coat without complain and the man then paid the bill for all three and they left the shop together. Trevor came out of the back room and Trudy said, “I could sense what you pushed at those two girls and when you sent that barrage at the woman, I felt that too if fact I think it changed me”. Trudy moved to tidy the stock and said, “Before you bring me any more customers, we need to reorder”. She then went in to the changing room and returned with an armful of normal clothing saying, “They just abandoned the clothes they were wearing when they came in”. Trevor said, “They will be back, but not for those”. Trudy folded the clothing bagged it and placed it in the back room, when she returned she said, “It doesn’t just work on men then”.

Trevor said, “I need another test”. He looked out of the store window at the street outside and waited until a young teenage girl in jeans and a hoody walked into the street. Projecting his mind he opened his senses and concentrated on the girl, he could sense pride and achievement together with an image of shoplifting. He projected an image of a total slut dressed provocatively and performing every degrading sexual act. When he sensed that this image had been absorbed, he sent a very strong command for her to return the ill-gotten gains and to call into Trudy’s shop on the way back. The girl turned and waked back towards the town and Trudy asked, “What did you do”. Trevor said, “She has gone to return the items she has just shoplifted and should call in here later. Sell her something really slutty. I have something to do but before I go what time did Jenifer go home last night”. Trudy replied, “She left at a quarter to nine this morning and I got the impression that she did not want to go home at all”. Trevor said, “What is your preference, part-time Jenifer or full-time Jenifer”. Trudy replied, “My preference is her happiness and she is welcome, when ever she wants to be here”. Trevor said, “Ok I’ll see you later”. Trudy started to write out orders in her order book and Trevor walked into town. He received quite a lot of interest in his shinny suit but no one accosted him on his way to Jenifer’s office.

On the way however he walked past the Hotel, slut worked in and so he made a diversion into the hotel. Slut was behind the large reception desk and when she saw Trevor approaching in his latex suit she felt very afraid. Trevor sensed her fear but did nothing, when he reached the desk, Sophie asked, “What can I have the pleasure of doing for you master”. Trevor asked, “I would like you to provide me with a schematic showing the management structure of this hotel”. Sophie opened a drawer at the back of the reception and withdrew a glossy sheet of paper then handed it to Trevor. Trevor noted that Sophie was middle management and there were three levels above her including the owner at the top. Trevor folded the paper and placed it in his pocket and then said, “Thank you Sophie, don’t be late tonight I have a surprise for you”. He then turned and left and continued to Jenifer’s office.

As he approached Jenifer’s secretary he sensed something and when he concentrated the image he saw was a very unhappy secretary thinking of changing jobs. Her boss had arrived that morning wearing clothing out of a fetish catalogue and she had refused to take calls from her husband all day. When she saw Trevor and what he was wearing, her disgust level went sky high. Trevor pushed an image of the secretary wearing latex and loving it and being subservient and obedient to her Mistress Jenifer. The senses coming from the secretary change to happiness and Trevor asked if Jenifer was free. Trevor was shown straight in and saw that Jenifer was wearing a beautiful latex dress with a tight top and flared skirt, latex stockings and ballet boots. Jenifer said, “Master welcome, what can I do for you”? Trevor replied, “I just came to see if you were alright and what you have decided about your husband”. Jenifer replied, “I can not decide, I am torn between my three loves and at the moment my husband is number three. Every time I try and rationalize my loves and reduce them to two, he drops of the bottom. Trevor asked, “Who are your other two loves”? Jenifer replied, “I realised while I was lying in Trudy’s arms last night, that ever since I met you, whenever Richard made love to me the image in my mind was you. After last night, that image is no longer fantasy it is real and Richard would never be able to compete.

Trevor said, “Even if he could give you multiple orgasms every time he made love to you”. Jenifer replied, “It is too late for that, I would prefer to be between Trudy’s legs while I wait for you. I can not imagine ever being with another man after you. You have no idea the kind of an impact you have had on me, from the time my eyes opened this morning, there has not been a greater time period of more than thirty seconds, when I have not thought about you. By the way, although I love these clothes and am as proud as punch to be wearing them, Mayleen, does not like them and has threatened to resign”. Trevor said, “I think you will find she has changed her mind and if you ask her, she will come with you back to Trudy’s and buy some”. Jenifer said, “TREVOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE”. Trevor replied, “Just protecting my favourite fantasy woman, Keep wearing clothes like that because it fuels my fantasy and means that my cock will be between your thighs before the end of this night. Jenifer said, “I can’t wait that is what I am living for”. Trevor said, “You should talk to your husband and explain your position, do it now while I listen and if I can help, I will”.

Jenifer asked Mayleen to get Richard for her and when he was on the line, Jenifer said, “Richard I am very sorry but I have met someone who has rocked my world and from this new angle, all my priorities have changed. Richard appealed somewhat half heartedly and then said, “I am glad you have found happiness, I have been trying to find the right moment so I can tell you, I hove also found someone and would like a divorce”. Jenifer asked, “What about the girls”? Richard said, “If you stay in the house they will stay with you, I’ll keep paying my share of the Mortgage and my contribution for the girls into the joint account and I’ll be out of your hair tonight”. Jenifer said, “Ok I’ll go with that, but would you mind telling me when your new relationship started. Richard said, “About five years ago, I had previously realised that you had stopped making love to me, you were obviously thinking about someone else while we did it and after that, I did not go out looking but I met a woman who makes love to me with her whole body and she does things to me you have never done”. Jenifer said, “I wish you both well, I will not fight any divorce, if you delay any action for two years, unless you have a more pressing reason, we could get a pain free easy divorce, plus the girls will be out of the equation”. Richard said, “I can’t believe it will be this easy and you are not about to shoot me, I’ll be gone whenever you would like”. Jenifer said, “I am on a promise for tonight, can you stay until say ten tomorrow being Saturday the girls will still be in bed and will probably never notice, I’ll meet you on the door step at ten, you on your way out and me on my way in”. Richard said, “I hope you have a good life and I’ll see you at 10:00am

Trevor had heard both sides of the conversation; he was so in-tune with Jenifer he could now hear her thoughts. The time was approaching two in the afternoon and Trevor said, “Have you had lunch. I am starving”. Jenifer said, “No not yet, I have been too frightened to walk past Mayleen”. Trevor said, “Call her in here”. Jenifer picked up the phone and asked Mayleen to come in”. The thirties something Asian secretary came in and there was no hostility at all. Trevor said, “Jenifer and I were just going out to lunch and we would like you to join us. It is my treat and we can show you the boutique where we bought our clothes”. Mayleen looked at Jenifer who said, “Please come Mayleen but before you put your coat on, ring the “La Cercal Restaurant” and see if they have a table for three in ten minutes”. Mayleen walked out leaving the door open and while she was on the phone, Jenifer put on her rubberised mackintosh, as she was closing the single breasted front Trevor moved in and kissed her he had moved into her mind and tweaked her arousal as his lips touched hers. Mayleen coughed and said “Yes mistress they can accommodate us”. When Jenifer heard “Mistress”, Trevor caused her to cum. Moment later they parted and Jenifer said, “I love you Master”.

As the three walked to the French restaurant, Jenifer gave a blow by blow account of Richard’s phone conversation and Mayleen said, “So was he correct, were you thinking about someone else”. Jenifer replied, “Yes I have been fantasising about Trevor since I first met him six or so years ago”. Mayleen said, “Well I am glad you found each other”. As they got to the restaurant door Trevor opened it and allowed the two ladies to enter. Jon Claude spotted them from his vantage location in the kitchen and came out to greet them, he and Trevor embraced each other and Trevor said, “If you have a moment, Jenifer would like a private word. Jon Claude led Jenifer away and Trevor and Mayleen were taken to a table laid for three. Mayleen asked Trevor, “Are you able to look after Jenifer emotionally as well as financially”. Trevor replied, “I am sure her emotional needs will be well taken care of, she is now part of a family who all support each other”. Jenifer arrived back at the table and she was on her mobile talking to Lilly and as she sat down she said, “Ok Lilly that will be twelve places for seven o’clock on Monday evening. Trevor asked, “twelve has Lilly invited some outsiders”. Jenifer said, “No us nine plus Mayleen and my two girls”. Trevor said, “You realise that the same clothing restriction will apply as last night”. Jenifer replied, “Yes I had already thought of that, I will take my girls to meet Trudy tomorrow afternoon”. Mayleen asked, “Who is Trudy when you say her name there is a slight inflection in your voice”. Jenifer said, “You are much too perceptive, you will meet Trudy after we have eaten”.

They once again had the chef’s recommendation and the food was exceptional. Jenifer said, “That was nearly as good as your food”. Trevor replied, “That is only because you are biased and seeing everything through rose tinted glasses”. Jenifer replied, “I can not think of a better way to look at the world”. Mayleen said, “You two are sounding like two teenagers in love and I am getting jealous”. Trevor paid the bill and they walked outside onto the street. Jenifer said, “This way”, and started walking towards Trudy’s. Mayleen and Trevor flowed on behind and Trevor was tweaking Mayleen’s mind making her totally subservient to Jenifer and Trudy. He was finding mind manipulation much easier; he was now able to bend someone’s mind with very little effort”. Since leaving Trudy’s earlier he had been thinking about Amanda and Jenifer and he come to realise that it could have been him who had sparked off their interest in him in the first instance. There were commonalities between his first meeting with Amanda and his first meeting with Jenifer. He had experienced a bona fide premonition just before meeting them and was sexually aroused when he first laid eyes on them.

As they were walking towards Trudy’s door, Trevor realised that he could have had this ability since he was roughly fourteen although he did not know what it was or how to use it”. Trudy greeted both Trevor and Jenifer as if they were her long lost lovers and asked Jenifer, “Has he told you what he did for me earlier”. Jenifer replied, “No he has not said a word, what did he do”. Trevor said, “She will tell you later, we are here to help Mayleen overcome her growing need for latex”. Trudy pulled out a number of items from the shelves and handed them to Mayleen pointing at the changing room. Trevor asked, “Did our shoplifter come back”? Trudy said, “Yes but all she bought was a latex body and she had trouble paying for that”. Trevor said, “She will be back and if I ever see her again she will become one of your much needed manikins”. Trudy said, “I had money saved to have the retail space designed and upgraded by a professional shop fitters but Frank stole the money”. Trevor said, “Get it done as soon as you can, I’ll pay. Would you mind if I take Jenifer upstairs, I would like to relive my fantasy”. Trudy said, “When you stop interrupting poor Jenifer, she will finish the contracts and you can buy the place, then it will be your bed, but before that, of cause you can borrow it, Paul had fixed the door and has removed the rubbish. He has had to order the floor so cannot do it until his materials arrive”. Trevor said, “Thank you for introducing me to Paul, come Jenifer”.

Trevor removed Jenifer’s knickers but left everything else including the mackintosh on, he then positioned her on the bed and manacled her hands. He did not need to manacle her legs she was so ready for this he dropped the zip in her trousers and pulled out a very hard latex sheathed cock and is slid into Jenifer’s wet pussy like a cruise missile. This time he was able to listen to her mind and he played her like a fine violin before he reached climax Jenifer had experienced eleven orgasms and was in a different world. Trevor took the keys to the manacles down stairs and found Mayleen wearing a red floor length caped dress with long sleeves and she looked stunning. Trudy said, “Doesn’t she come up lovely, those clothes she had on did nothing for her at all”. Trevor said, “Put her clothes on my tab and here Mayleen you will need these, I have to go, I have another appointment. Trudy if you need me I have my mobile or scream mentally. And I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon”.

After Trevor had gone Mayleen asked, “What are these for”? Trudy said, “That depends on whether you need Jenifer again today, those are the keys to the manacles attached to my bed”. Mayleen ran into the back where Trevor had come from and up the stairs, she found her Mistress manacled to the bed moaning softly. Mayleen sat down beside her and Jenifer said, “I have been on a journey around the moon and I don’t want to land yet. Mayleen said, “I will go back to the office and will come back after five o’clock and in the mean time I am keeping these”. She turned and walked down stairs with the keys. Trudy had a long satin double breasted rubberised mackintosh open for Mayleen to push her arms into and when it was on, Mayleen closed the buttons and tied the belt saying, “I’ll keep these keys until I come back after five. Jenifer is still on the other side of the moon”.

Trudy stayed in the shop and served another eleven customers before Mayleen came back. As Mayleen walked through the door Trudy put the closed sign on the door and locked it. During the afternoon she had ordered two hundred thousand pounds worth of stock and after today she didn’t think it would be enough. Trevor’s special order for Sophie was due in a week on Tuesday and everything else would be there on the coming Tuesday. She would need some help and then she thought, “I have Suzanne, Jenifer and now Mayleen there should be no trouble”.

Trudy followed Mayleen up stairs and as they reached the top Trudy said, “Would you like a drink, leave Jenifer for now and put you feet up. Mayleen was about to undo the belt on her coat and Trudy said. “Leave it on, you look lovely in it”. Mayleen stopped not realising that she would not be able to remove it until Trudy allowed her. Trudy made two cups of tea and opened a packet of biscuits. Jenifer shouted through from the bedroom, “Do I get one”. Trudy poured another cup of tea and asked Mayleen to release Jenifer. As Mayleen entered the bedroom Jenifer said, “Before you release my wrists would you please give my pussy some attention, just crawl under this coat and eat me”. Jenifer had meant it as a joke not realising that Mayleen would do what ever she was asked by either Trudy or her self. Mayleen was a bit of a dyke and had lusted after Jenifer for years. Even if this had not have been a mandatory instruction she could not wait and dived underneath. The aroma of Jenifer’s arousal and the latex was an aphrodisiac for Mayleen and she started lapping and licking as if she was in the Olympics of sex. Jenifer was soon over the top again and she kept on coming.

Trudy watched from the door and thought, “Do I want that or will I wait for Trevor”. And then something came over her and she removed her own knickers then jumped up on the bed and squatting down on Jenifer’s face. Jenifer started giving what she was receiving by mirroring Mayleen’s action, that way she didn’t have to think. Once Trudy started coming she came along with Jenifer and after seven or eight, Trudy thought “We had better stop; there is a lot to talk about with Jenifer”. Trudy moved off Jenifer and told Mayleen to stop. Mayleen moved to open Jenifer’s manacles and as the second one was opened, Jenifer pulled Mayleen down on top and kissed her. Mayleen was in heaven, she had wanted to do this for so long she would have kept this up forever but after several minutes Trudy pulled her off. Jenifer said, “Thank you between you and Trevor I have cum over twenty times. Trudy put the kettle on again and made a fresh pot of tea. Jenifer sat at the table and said, “Trevor played my body like a fiddle I don’t know where he learnt to do that, it was fantastic”. Trudy said, “I think I know where but I’ll tell you when Mayleen has gone home”.

Mayleen said, “I must go now anyway, I was going out tonight with some friends and I ought to go home and change”. Trudy said, “If you are in town tomorrow morning, pop in”. Mayleen replied, “Ok I will, how do I get out”. Trudy said, “I’ll let you out of the front”. Going through the shop Trudy gave Mayleen a card saying, “Just in case you need us, give us a call Jenifer will be staying here tonight”. After letting Mayleen out of the front door, Trudy locked and bolted the door and shut off, all the lights in the shop. Climbing the stairs she said, “I don’t know where to begin”. There were two cups of tea poured so Trudy sat down and said, “This afternoon early, I was in the shop and I heard a noise in the back, when I came to investigate that cretin friend of Frank’s had broken in and he hit me then man handled me upstairs and manacled me on the bed. He then went down and locked the shop door, and then came back up stairs and stood at the bottom of the bed, screaming abuse at me. He could not have been in the shop ten minutes, when my knight in shining armour rode in and smashed his head in. Apparently Trevor had experienced what he called premonitions when dealing with rouge businessmen and had backed away before something nasty happened. He had one of the premonitions this morning and found it to be true then he had a premonition about me being in trouble. From the time of the premonition to him arriving to my rescue was eight minutes which means he knew something was wrong when that animal hit me.

After he rescued me he explained all about his sixth sense as he called it and I suggested that if might be something more so he experimented here in the shop and caused people to come in and buy my merchandise. These were people who were as straight as they come but he made them try on and love latex all with his mind. He was beginning to sense things as well because he watched a girl come into the ally who had been shoplifting and he caused her to go back and return everything she had stolen and then come back here and buy something slutty. I think he had been experimenting all afternoon and Mayleen is the result. I also believe that when he made love to you he was inside your head making it the best it could ever be”.

Jenifer said, “So what you are saying he has had mind control abilities for a long time and he has just discovered it and learned to use it today”. I wonder if his subconscious affected me all those years ago”. Trudy said, “Very possible and it could also have resulted in Amanda’s infatuation as well. Her love from him is totally unnatural. I firmly believe that he has loved or lusted after two women in his life and he has affected them both unintentionally”. Jenifer said, “What about you and Suzanne”. Trudy replied. “Suzanne and I are two people who have been compromised by hypnosis and could be at risk because of it. His subconscious recognised this and he became our protector. Sophie and Becky are people who have been caught in the cross fire. They are not his intended victims and because of that he is planning of putting them in a place where he can watch over them but not near his bed. I firmly believe that his bed will become reserved for you and Amanda and I wouldn’t surprise me, if he were to take you into his apartment full time, once your girls are grown up and away”. Jenifer said, “You have this all worked out, where did this latex thing come from”. Trudy replied, “I am yet to work that out, He may have had a subconscious fetish for latex because he sent Amanda when he was intent on punishing her to buy clothing that would embarrass her”. Amanda came to my shop and because of that Trevor brought her back here and found me. I would guess that he has slept with Amanda in latex and has found it sensual enough to embrace the fetish. I am also selfish enough to think that he could be doing it in an effort to help me. What ever the reason, I took a chance and gave him various outfits in latex and my knight in shining latex arrived just in the nick of time. I firmly believe that the man who broke in today was minutes away from killing me”. Jenifer asked, “Where is the man now”. Trudy answered, “You don’t want to know”.

Jenifer said, “Well that is quite a story, it would make a good film. Where do we go from here”. I think we should go and see him, he might have realised himself that he affected you and Amanda all those years ago and he might be feeling remorse or regret. It is important for you to tell him how you feel and what you want him to do”. Your car should still be where you left it last night”. Jenifer asked, “Tell me to remove this mac”. Trudy replied, “I assume you have a good reason, Jenifer, take off your mackintosh”. Jenifer said, “I was right, I am subservient to you as long as that does not countermand an instruction from Trevor. He told me before we started having sex, to keep this on”.

Trudy said, “Well I don’t know who has control over Mayleen but I told her to keep hers on”. Jenifer pulled out her Mobile and called Mayleen. When Mayleen answered, Jenifer asked her where she was and Mayleen said, “I am out with friends we are about to go into the Chicken Coop”, Jenifer asked, “Did you have time to get changed”. Mayleen said, “No I thought about it for about ten minutes and decided that I like these clothes so much I would come out wearing them”. Jenifer said, “Ok have a good time and I’ll see you tomorrow”.

When Jenifer put her phone away, Trudy said, “Ok Let go, and see Trevor”. Twelve minutes later they were parking outside Trevor’s apartment and Trudy said, “How did he get there in eight minutes, perhaps he has other talents his subconscious had access to that he has not yet discovered”. Jenifer said, “Now you are in science fiction”. They walked down the corridor to his apartment and rang his bell. Slut answered the door and without saying anything allowed them in. Trudy asked, “Is your Master at home”. Slut shook her head. Trudy asked, “Do you know where he has gone”. Slut nodded and then ran to her bed room and brought back her mobile phone. Jenifer took it and in the address book there were four numbers and the first one was Trevor’s she rang it and after four rings Trevor answered, “Slut is that you” he said. Jenifer replied “No Master this is Jenifer, where are you, Trudy and I would like to talk to you”. Trevor said, “Ok put slut on”. Jenifer gave the phone to slut and when she Meowed, Trevor said, “You know where we are, bring them here”. Slut closed the call and indicated that they should follow her.

They locked the apartment and walked back outside. Slut walked down the road on foot and after only five minutes she walked into a pub called the Lamb and Flag. Trevor and Amanda were sitting at a table for four and Trudy and Jenifer sat down with them and slut knelt beside Trevor. Trevor said, “Greetings ladies this is indeed a pleasure, how can I help you”. Jenifer said, “After you left this afternoon we had a long chat and Trudy thinks she understands what has happened and I would like you to know I would not have it any other way and I expect neither does Amanda”. Amanda said, “If I don’t mind is anybody going to tell me what I don’t mind, if it is Trevor taking over my mind when I was twenty, I don’t mind at all and like Jenifer, would not have it any other way”. Trudy said, “You have told her then”. Amanda said, “No he did not tell me that bit, I worked that out for myself”.

Trevor said, “So all three of us have come to the same rationalization of how we got here”. Jenifer said, “How ever this started or what has happened along the way, is nothing compared with the buzz we get for having got here. However, you should be aware that Trudy has worked out why you have collected Suzanne, Her, Sophie and Becky. She also has a sound reason for all this latex and by the way I am stuck in this coat”. Trevor said, “You have been doing a lot of talking, what am I going to do with you all”

End of chapter 4