The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 6

Trevor said, “Your girls look happy enough to me and I have always left the accountancy issues to you, ever since we started. Jenifer said, I recruited two full time accountants into my firm so they can look after the tax returns for Stevens Holdings and you. For the past two years yours has been very straight forward. Now you have become alive again we will probably need another accountant”. Trevor said, “That settles it, Take her, on a trial basis and see if she is as good as she says she is. Jenifer said, “Does she have to keep that name and wear those clothes all the time”. Trevor replied, “You are a good one to talk, you have had those clothes on since yesterday”. Jenifer said, “But I wear these because you like them not because I have to”. Trevor said, “I think you will find you can’t take them off until I allow you”. Jenifer pulled up in front of her house and look around both her little girls in their lovely red latex mackintoshes, they both had an, I’ve just been fucked look and Jenifer said, “Come girls stop playing with your dolls and come into to house”. Trevor said, “It’s aright Charlie you can finish what you’re doing first”. Rachel lifted her ass off Jeffery and said to Trevor, “Does it hurt a lot when you lose your virginity. Trevor said, “You are asking the wrong person. However I think I can do something”. He looked in her mind and links the feeling from her anus to her pussy; both her holes had the same stimulus and responsiveness and both would cause an orgasm. Rachel started to ride Geoffrey’s cock with her ass as Charlie was riding Mike with her pussy. Trevor caused all four to cum together hard.

When they were all coming down from their sexual phenomenon, Trevor said Ok you four inside”. Jenifer asked “What did you do out there they all look spaced out”. Trevor ignored Jenifer and said, “”Now children It was your bed time, take your dolls up to your rooms and see if you can do that again before you go to sleep and girls don’t forget to take these latex cloths of and get in your normal night wear”. The turning to Jenifer he said, “I would like a cup of coffee and cuddle in the lounge”. Jenifer moved to the Kitchen and made two cups of instant coffee. When she brought them into the lounge she placed them on the coffee table and sat beside Trevor on the settee. She leaned into Him and said, “What was going on in the back of my car, Rachel is only fourteen and Charlie is not yet sixteen”. Trevor said, “I would not intentionally hurt either of your lovely girls and Rachel is still a virgin. Jenifer asked, “Does that mean that Charlie isn’t”. Trevor reached for his coffee and as he took a sip, he spit out the small amount of liquid. Jenifer said, “Is something wrong”. Trevor said, “I was not expecting instant coffee from you. In your office you always provide good fresh coffee”. Jenifer said, “I am sorry, I prefer ground coffee but Richard always insisted on instant, I am very sorry and I will get some proper coffee as soon as I can. Trevor replied, “Let’s try what the children were doing in the back of your car”.

As Jenifer sat down on Trevor’s hard cock all the way as it slid up into her hungry pussy and her bare bum squeaked on the latex jeans, Trevor said, “This is your punishment for offering instant coffee; you will now do this before bed and fist thing every morning until you recruit Pervert”. Jenifer, lifting herself up and then letting gravity bring her back down, said, “Then she will have to wait a very long time”. Before Trevor came Jenifer had exploded with three huge orgasms helped a little by Trevor’s psychic manipulation.

After clearing up the coffee cups, they walked up the stairs and Jenifer looked in on the girls and found them both in the arms of their dolls. The latex clothing as worn by the girls was lying on the floor where that had been abandoned. Trevor poked his head around the door as whispered someone need a lesson in tidiness”. Jenifer pulled Trevor out of the room and gently closed the door, tying not to make a sound. She pulled him into her bedroom and whispered, “I have dreamed of getting you in here for more than five years”. Trevor said, “Sorry about that, it was probably my fault or to be specific the fault of my subconscious”. Jenifer asked “How would you like me dressed and thank your subconscious for me”. Trevor replied, “When did you last have those clothes off”. Jenifer said, “Yesterday morning but I don’t mind keeping them on if you want me to”. Trevor started taking off his polo shirt and Jeans and said, “Take them off, tonight I want to wear your naked body”.

They made love again before Jenifer fell asleep and Trevor lay awake wondering what he was going to do with Amanda. He slipped into steep eventually without reaching a decision.

Next morning he awoke to find himself alone, Jenifer’s latex dress and coat were folded over one arm the bedroom chair and his jeans and polo shirt over the other arm. He lay there for a while listening to the sound of a radio coming from down stairs. Jenifer, wearing a fluffy robe, walked in the room carried a cup of tea saying, “I know what you think about my coffee, so I brought you a cup of tea and are you ready for your morning romp”. Trevor said, “Loose the robe and put your coat on and then get up here. Jenifer complied and set across his body and lowered herself down onto his cock. Trevor laid there a marvelled at Jenifer’s ability to use all her leg and virginal muscles to massage and milk his cock. They both came together and Trevor said, “You have two punishments this morning leaving me before I was a wake and wearing that robe”. Jenifer said, “I am very sorry master I was just seeing to the girls and making your tea”. Trevor Said, “That coat is all you are allowed to wear today, put your hands in your pockets and for the next hour you must not take your hands out”. Trevor moved into her mind and caused her to think that the tops of the pockets had closed around her wrists trapping her hands”. This had stimulated his cock again so he got her to repeat the process of earlier. While Jenifer was riding his cock Rachel walked into the bed room and said, “That feels lovely doesn’t it mum. You should try it in your bum”. Jenifer replied, “Maybe later dear, now go and play with your dolly”. Trevor looked over towards Rachel and noted she was still in her cotton pyjamas”. Before he could push a psychic command to make her dress properly, Jenifer had found the perfect rhythm and they both came again.

Jenifer struggled off his cock and slid off the bed, she said, “Master do I have to keep my hands in my pockets, I was going to cook your breakfast. Trevor replied, “You look very fetching in you mackintosh so no more comments regarding her hands until I release you”. Trevor slid out of bed just as Charlie walked in dressed properly in the clothes she had on yesterday and said, “When I was with Trudy yesterday, I heard her tell a customer about the importance of cleaning their latex, I have done Rachel’s and mine would you like me to do yours”. Trevor replied, “Thank you Charlie that would be very nice. Yes do mine and your Mum’s dress”. Trevor then picked up the robe Jenifer had worn and slipped it on, it was the first normal clothing he had worn since Friday morning and he didn’t much like it much”. Moving to the kitchen He found Rachel and Geoffrey sitting in the Kitchen. Rachel was now in her Latex clothing and Geoffrey was still dressed as a doll. Trevor said, “Have you undressed your doll to let him eat yet. Rachel said, “I wasn’t sure if that was allowed”. Trevor replied, “Take him upstairs, get him out of those clothes and give them to Charlie”.

Trevor cooked a very good breakfast and laid the table for six then called every one down. Charlie and Rachel were in their latex dresses and the boys were wearing the red latex coats, the girls had worn yesterday, Jenifer was in her rubberised Mackintosh with her hands firmly in the pockets.

Trevor fed Jenifer as he ate his own food and Charlie asked “Why is Mum not feeding herself”. Trevor said, “Your Mum was Naughty this morning and as punishment she has lost the use of her hands”.

The boys were ravenous and ate everything that was given to them. When there was a pause in their shovelling food, Trevor asked, “What would you boys like to do today”. Mike replied, “What are our options, sir, I don’t have to be home much before six tonight and Geoffrey can probably stay out longer”. Trevor asked “And why is that Geoffrey”. Geoffrey replied, “My Mother and Father are very busy people, they run a small shop and they never have time for me, they seem glad when I spend my weekends with Mike”. Trevor said, “Ok do you want to spend the day as yourselves or as dolls”. Mike said, “I tried on Charlie’s dressing gown this morning and I couldn’t stand the feeling of the cotton against my skin, something happened while we were dressed in latex yesterday”. Trevor said, “I know what you mean, I didn’t like it when I put this on before breakfast”. Rachel said, “While Charlie was washing my dress, I did not like wearing my dressing gown”. Trevor said, “I wonder, would you children like to clean up while I conduct an experiment”.

Trevor went in the lounge and sat in an armchair and concentrated, following the process he discovered on the tow path, he looked into his subconscious and looked at the two routines he had tweaked. These were as he left them but he noticed that the one he had destroyed was now back. As he tried to access this new routine he found it to be much stronger and that it had some form of protection around it. He spent a long time trying to work out what it was doing and eventually found a link to a part of his subconscious that somehow defined his latex fetish. Following this like back to the three routines he found that the first one defined latex as an acceptable clothing material, the second made people subservient to him and the third enhanced the feeling of latex make it the preferred material to wear. He decided that his subconscious was directing this new exploitation at him however, those around him, had been caught up because of his psychic abilities. Charlie interrupted his thoughts as she brought his clean polo shirt, underwear and jeans. Trevor said, “What are your thoughts now on the subject of latex”. Charlie replied, “I just love it and I love what it does to Mike”.

Trevor said, “What does it do to Mike”. Charlie replied, “Whenever he run his hands over my dress, his cock stands to attention”. Trevor said, “I hope you are on the pill Charlie, you are far too young to be considering babies”. Charlie said, “That might be too late, since we got in that taxi last night, I have cum thirty-six times and I don’t intend to stop now”. Trevor picked up his underpants and handing them to Charlie sating, “Get Mike to wear these and ask you’re Mum to come in here”.

Charlie ran out of the room and Trevor threw off the robe, he had just pulled on the polo shirt as Jenifer strolled into the room. Trevor said, “Are your hands still bound”, Jenifer replied, “Yes, Please can you release me now”. Trevor said as soon as you make me cum you will be able to release your hands”. Pulling on the latex top and seeing his love enter in her mackintosh had made Trevor’s cock rock hard and Jenifer sat down on top of it and slid it into her pussy.

Jenifer rode Trevor through two of her own orgasms before her hands were released and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. When they separated, “Trevor said, “Go and put your dress on and then we need to get a ‘morning after’ pill for Charlie”. Trevor pulled on the jeans and then went back into the kitchen; it was spotless so he moved to find Charlie. He found Charlie in her bedroom riding up and down on a rubber covered cock and Rachel was in the missionary pose being fucked in her anus by Geoffrey. Trevor said, “When you are finished girls and boys, we need to talk, please come to the lounge. Calling by Jenifer’s bedroom he pulled on his cotton socks and shoes making a mental note to get some latex socks as soon as possible.

He waited in the lounge for everyone to join him and when they all sat down he said, “This morning I discovered that a person’s fetish is embedded deep in their subconscious and although the subconscious it part and parcel of your minds they are to some extent independent. My subconscious has been responsible, over the past dew days, for some major changes in this town. While I was walking along the canal tow path I found three routines as follows:

1 Making anyone within hundreds of yards away from me customers of Trudy for all clothing requirements; 2 Making rubber an acceptable clothing material for the same group of people. 3 Granting me total control of anyone in close proximity to me.

After discovering these, I deleted the first one and reduced the influence of the other two. However while I continued my walk along the tow path, my subconscious was fighting back. At the start of the walk I had intended to go via my apartment and change my clothes. By the end of the walk that notion had totally been overtaken by a desire to keep the same clothes on. My subconscious has been pushing my dependence on latex up as a means for me to embrace my fetish. Unfortunately the technique my subconscious has used, has also affected each of you”. We now all have latex dependencies and for that I apologise, I hope this will not cause you a problem during the week. Rachel said, “I wondered why I had those horrible feelings, when I wore my dressing-gown, does this mean I will have to wear latex at school”. Jenifer said, “If you can cope with the feeling of normal clothing against your skin, you should be alright but if not then you will have to wear latex. Trevor said, “I don’t think wearing normal clothes will be an option, I have had these socks on for half an hour and I already want to climb the wall”. Rachel said, “Can you not change the routine in your subconscious to reverse this”. Trevor said, “I tried but I could not alter it this time”. As Trevor took his shoes and socks off, Jenifer said, “If you get any hassle at school for wearing these clothes Trevor will make everyone in the school wear the same. Rachel asked, “What about the boys, they can not go dressed as dolls”. Trevor said, “Everybody get ready to go out and we will do something”.

Jenifer drove her car with six in, first to a Pharmacy and then to Trudy’s. Jenifer parked at the back of the shop and Trevor knocked on the new back door. When Trudy opened it she said this is certainly a full house today, do come in. Trevor I am glad you have come, Jenifer please, take the children up stairs and be quiet your husband is out front”. Trevor kissed Jenifer and watched her creep up stairs with the four youngsters. Trevor then followed Trudy into the shop and as he emerged he witnessed the chaos that ensued. Richard was protesting to Mayleen and Pervert was crying. Sarah and Mavis were arguing over some clothing”. Trevor said, “Mayleen, I think Mr Mason could do with a drink would you please go and put the kettle on. Now Mr Mason what seems to be the problem”. Richard replied, “Mavis has not removed that suite since she put it on and I would like to know what the hell is going on”. Trevor replied, “Mr Mason yesterday there was a malevolent mind at work and we have not yet found a way to deal with it. If I were you I would take Mavis away from here until this situation is under control. Richard said, “Where is this malevolent mind, I will kill it”. Trevor said, “Be very careful Mr Mason, it has learnt to protect it self and can be very vindictive. Trudy, find something else for Mavis to wear and get her out of here”. Trevor turned away from Richard and asked Sarah, what was going on”. Sarah said, “I need some of Trudy’s clothes she will not”. Trevor shouted “STOP”. Everyone froze including Trudy and Trevor told Richard and Mavis go into the changing room and take all your clothes off. Then he told Trudy, “Please, find something for both of them to wear”. Sarah wait until Richard and Mavis have gone and Pervert stop crying. Trudy found clothes for Mavis and Richard and took them to the changing room; soon Richard and Mavis were walking out of the shop dressed in an every day dress and suit in latex. As they walked out of the door, Sarah said, “Please Trudy my skin is burning inside this rain suit. Trudy said, “Ok just wait and I’ll find you something”. Trevor said, “Is that why Pervert was crying”. Sarah replied, “Yes the lining of the PVC Mac has reacted with her skin and she has been crying since five o’clock this morning”. Trevor instructed, “Give them both a full cat suit for now and FIND ME some socks”. Trudy rushed about finding cat suits for Sarah and Pervert and she pulled out a cat suit for Trevor with integral socks and cut the legs across the calf.

Trevor took the socks Trudy had manufactured and put them on inside his shoes. He then instructed Sarah to remove her rain suit and put on the cat suit before putting the rain suite back on. Lastly he told Pervert to remove her coat and trousers, put the cat suite on and then put the coat and trousers back on. When everyone was calm, Trudy said, “What has happened and what was all that rubbish you told Mr Mason”. Trevor said, “You haven’t finished yet, there are four children that need to go to school tomorrow and currently cannot wear anything but latex”. Trudy said, “Are you going to tell me what happened”. Trevor sat down beside Pervert and said, “Yesterday when I was on the tow path I deleted that process that was making everyone buy their clothes in this shop. Unfortunately I deleted more than that routine and I think I may have removed some of the controls that were keeping my subconscious in check. It is now fighting back and I have been unable to stop it”. Trudy said, “What is it doing”. Trevor replied, “It is trying to make me totally dependant on latex and unfortunately it is also affecting those around me”. Trevor said, “I need somewhere quite to work on this, I know, Pervert take me to your boat, Sarah you stay here”.

Trudy sorted through her stock, aided by Sarah to find something suitable for the children while Trevor followed Pervert to the canal. Trevor sat across from Pervert in the cabin and concentrated. He delved through his mind into the subconscious and tiptoed around, he looked into the area of devastation associated with his first ham fisted attempt and saw that the restrains that had been applied through childhood were compromised and the psychic routines were running unchecked. Rather than attack the routines themselves he started to rebuild the restraints. While he was re-establishing the controls and checks that should be in place his subconscious was corrupting his mind as well as Pervert’s. Once the controls were in place he looked back at the psychic routines and noticed that there were now four. The first was making latex an acceptable clothing material, the second was making everyone subservient to Trevor, the third was forming a dependence on latex together with an aversion to other fabrics and the fourth and new one was creating a thirst and dependence for latex bound sex. Using his new controls, Trevor tried to turn down the power on his subconscious routines and arrest their impact on others. He was relaxing in the chair with his eyes closed and at first he did not notice Pervert pulling down his zip and pulling out his flaccid cock. Using her mouth for stimulation she soon caused the erection to develop and Trevor became aware as she mounted a full assault.

Trevor’s attention was disrupted by Pervert’s onslaught and then he realised what his subconscious was trying to do. Letting Pervert continue, he moved back into his mind and added morality and teambuilding to his controls and eventually his subconscious stopped fighting him. He withdrew from looking inward at the moment Pervert’s simulation reached his climax and she milked he cock. Trevor looked down at the attractive blond head in his lap and thought, “Should I fix her or leave her as she is”. When she had cleaned his cock she returned the flaccid tool to within his trousers and pulled up the zip before retuning to her seat. Trevor opened his eyes again and looked at her and noticed that she looked like a junkie who had just received a fix and while he looked he decided that the coat should be latex and not PVC. He drilled into her mine and undid all the changes he had made reverting Pervert back to Angie but left all the changes his subconscious had made. When he was finished, he said, “Ok lets go back to Trudy’s and get you a change of clothing”.

They walked together to the shop and Angie said, “I have never done that to a boy before but somehow I am now tied to you and would like to do it again”. Trevor said, “That might be difficult but I am sure we will find sometime later”. Trevor knocked on the back door of the shop and Charlie opened it in her red coat. Trevor asked, “Are you going to school dressed like that”. Charlie said, “I am not sure, Trudy is sorting out the boys. This latex dependency you have created is giving her a lot of problems”. Trevor said, “Where is your mum”? Charlie said, “She is upstairs with Mayleen and Rachel, Trudy, Sarah and the boys are in the shop”. Trevor told Angie to find Sarah and then went upstairs. When Jenifer saw him, she stood up saying “Have you got the two side of your mind in harmony now or are we all going to start wearing hoods and masks”. Trevor replied, “I think both sided of my mind are working as a team so you can stop worrying”, Rachel said, “I think you will need to come with us to school, If we can not get out of our latex, you will need to get everyone else into it”.

Trevor drilled into Rachel’s mind and searched for the changes his subconscious had made, he found the instructions buried deep in her mind and he rapped them up in a period control all the latex dependency instructions would only be applicable from five o’clock on a Friday evening to seven o’clock on Monday Morning. He double checked that he had made all the appropriate changes and then said, “That will do, there will be no need to change everyone at school. After seven tomorrow morning you will be able to wear whatever you want, go and find Charlie and I’ll sort her out as well and tell Trudy I will do the boys later”. Jenifer kissed him and said, “What have you done with that accountant person”. Trevor replied, “Angie is down stairs waiting for you to give her a job”. Jenifer said, “What is she wearing”? Trevor replied, “She has the same latex dependence as the rest of us bur she doesn’t have to wear that plastic mackintosh any more”. Jenifer said, “That is what I wanted to hear, I will go and offer her a job”.

Jenifer left the room and Mayleen said, “This business with your subconscious has caused quite a lot of problems one way or another, how do you cope”. Trevor said, “With the exception of Jenifer and Amanda, all the efforts by my subconscious have been aimed at me and those close to me have been caught up with it. Although, I can not remove the mind manipulations, I am able to add caveats to their applicability”. Charlie appeared saying, “Rachel says you have determined a fix”. Trevor replied, “I wouldn’t call it a fix, it’s just a work around”. Trevor delved into Charlie’s mind and performed the same changed as he had applied to Rachel and noticed the Charlie’s fetish was much more developed. He wandered if she would want to stop wearing latex even when she didn’t have to. When he had finished, he said, “Your fix was not as straight forward as Rachel’s, you may need to fight your own fetish even when the control doesn’t apply. Perhaps you will get away with latex undies under your school uniform”. Charlie replied, “If I can do that I would be more than happy, do you want the boys now”. Trevor said, “Send Mike up first, he might be more developed like you”.

Mike appeared a short time later and said, “What had made Charlie different from Rachel”. Trevor said, “In a nutshell, you, the sex you have given her while she had stimulation from her clothing has fuelled the development of a fetish and it is likely you have one too”. Mike said, “What exactly is a fetish”. Trevor said, “A fetish is something used to enhance the sexual experience when you first start and could become a crucial component in future sex”. Trevor looked into Mike and found the dependency and provided the caveats he had applied to the other two and then looked at his fetish”. When he returned to the real world he said, “As I thought, you may need to wear your dolls outfit if you want to have sex. After being out of latex for a while, you may find you cannot achieve an erection, try it with the dolls outfit on. Now go and find Geoffrey and send him up here”.

Geoffrey appeared and said, “Ok my turn”. Trevor searched Geoffrey’s mind and found the dependency controls and added the caveats in the same way as the others, he then looked through Geoffrey’s fetish and noted that his was much worse than Mike’s. Geoffrey’s fetish was latex, the dolls costume, anal sex and Rachel. He would need all those things before he could achieve an erection and ejaculation. Returning to the surface, Trevor said, “You should be ok at school, but you have a very complicated Fetish and will need counselling together with Rachel before you get much older”.

After Geoffrey had gone down the stairs, Trevor thought, “Those fetishes are too strong they must have been caused by me, perhaps I can change them when I get a bit more proficient at this mind control business.

Trevor walked slowly down stairs and found Trudy dishing out underwear to the four youngsters. Jenifer was talking to Angie and Sarah and Mayleen was putting boxes away in the stock room. Trevor walked up to Jenifer and said, “I need to talk to you, do you fancy a walk”. Jenifer replied, “First you need to fix Sarah, she cannot stop calling Angie, that P word”. Trevor removed the controls he had placed in Sarah’s mind and then taking Jenifer’s hand pulled her towards the back door”. When he got her outside, Jenifer said, “I have talked to Angie and she is much more qualified and capable than either of those two accountants I recruited, I have told her to start tomorrow and take charge of the department”. Sarah will work for Trudy so what do you want to talk about. He guided Jenifer to the canal and started walking along the tow path. Trevor told Jenifer about the fetishes he had found and that he was not skilled enough to restore the sexual characteristics in a young mind without causing unwanted changes. Jenifer replied, “We will have to counsel them and help them whist you develop your talents”.

By the time Trevor and Jenifer had concluded their discussion regarding Charlie, Rachel and the two boys, they had walked about a mile up the tow path. Trevor turned saying, “We should go back now”. Jenifer agreed and they started back the way they had come. A number of narrow boats had overtaken them but there had been no adverse comments from anyone on the boats. Three boys were walking towards them and as they approached Trevor picked up bad feelings from his sixth sense. Saying nothing to Jenifer he reaching out his psychic senses, he looked into the mind of the lead boy and found one of the local criminals. This boy was wielding a knife and was intent on showing his followers, what a hard man he was”. Trevor looked quickly into his followers and found two unintelligent soldiers willing to follow their so called friend wherever he went”. Trevor changed their allegiance to each other and gave them a task in the other direction. They both turned and departed leaving the villain walking alone. The attention of this villain was totally directed at Jenifer and Trevor decided to do the city a favour. As the boy drew close he withdrew his knife and walked towards Jenifer. When the distance between them was no more that four or five metres, the boy tripped and fell into the canal and although the canal at the point was only three or four feet deep, the boy dropped below the water and continued to breathe. Jenifer was about to jump in when Trevor took over her brain and removed the memory of the boy. Trevor then held onto her saying, “Did you trip or something”. Jenifer replied, “I must have done, thank you, I could have ended up in the water”.

They continued back to the shop without meeting anyone else and outside Jenifer hugged and kissed Trevor saying, “I don’t know what I did before you took ownership of me, I am the happiest woman on this side of the Milky way”. Trevor replied, “How would you like to become Mrs Stevens when you get your divorce from Mr Mason”. Jenifer said, “There are twelve years between us are you sure this is what you want, Amanda is much nearer your age and she is very pretty”. Trevor said, “While you were in your ivory tower, I did think about Amanda but since you have been in my company in your lovely latex, you are now my world”. Jenifer knocked on the door and said, “I am yours to do with as you please, if you still went me when Richard has departed, then ask me again”. As Mayleen opened the door Trevor thought, “I wonder if this talent can alter age or aging, some more research will be necessary”.

Inside they found everybody in the stock room rearranging the stock. Trudy had taken the opportunity while there were many bodies available, to prepare for this large delivery on Tuesday”. Trevor watched them all work and noticed that Angie was now dressed in latex, when she turned around Trevor saw how the latex had made her beautiful. He decided to play with Jenifer’s aging processed and searched through her mind and then her body to find whatever it was that made her age. He found a process in the brain that slowed down or turned off the collagen and the elastin production. Trevor manipulated this to speed up the production of both enzymes and to hold them at this new level. He found another process which removed the lipofuscin from the body’s cells which had been turned off for years. He restarted this which also caused the pigments and fatty substances to be removed from the cells and tissues around the body so that the cell renewal process could restart enabling them to divide and reproduce. With all that done to Jenifer he thought, “I’ll see what changes occur in Jenifer and then if everything is alright, I’ll do the same for me”

Jenifer felt something in her change but didn’t think it was important and joined the others re-arranging stock and shelving in the store room. Mike and Charlie were working together and Rachel and Geoffrey were together on another shelf. Trevor was pleased the way the boys and girls were working and noted that Sarah and Angie were also working as a pair as well. Trevor stepped in to help Jenifer. Soon all the current stock was ordered by size within stock item and eight large shelves were cleared. Trudy asked if anyone would be available to help on Tuesday. Sarah said, “I’ll be here”. Jenifer said, “You can have both Mayleen and Angie if you need them. Trudy said, “Thank you I think we should manage ok with the four of us”. Trevor said, “If you need any more Suzanne and Amanda will help and, is anyone hungry”. The boys indicated that they were starving and Jenifer said, “I am hungry all of a sudden, this little burst of energy had made me very tired”. Trevor was concerned that his meddling had caused an unwanted side effect and then thought, “If all her cells have started to rejuvenate then she will be using a lot more energy than normal. Trevor said, “There is a Chinese in the next street, would you boys like to nip along and pick up a selection for ten people. Here, take this cash”. The boys dressed in latex shirts and slacks ran out of the back door. Trevor told Jenifer to sit down and rest. Within second of her sitting down with Trevor, she was fast asleep. Trevor looked into her mind and checked that everything was in place. All the bodily changes were in full swing and Trevor noticed that her skin was beginning to look revitalised”.

Trevor lovingly smoothed Jenifer’s hair and held her safe. Before the boys returned she awoke with a start and said, “I need the toilet”. Trevor picked her up and carried her to the toilet and said, “Go you are not wearing any knickers”. He waited outside the door after a few minutes there was a small scream from inside the toilet. Trevor opened the door and asked what was wrong. Jenifer said, “What have you done to me, I have never been to the loo like that before and there is something wrong with my skin”. Trevor said, “There is nothing wrong with your skin, all I have done is to help the body remove the toxins and waste from your cells and tissues to make you healthier”. Jenifer said, “Well you should have told me that was a big shock in there”. Trevor pulled her into a kiss and said, “I would never harm you, as I said outside, you are my sunshine and my life”. Before Jenifer could reply there was a knock on the back door and Trevor moved to open it. The boys were each holding two large bags and Trudy said, Bring it through into the shop and spread it out on the counter, I’ll get some plates and cutlery. Trudy retuned with ten assorted plates and ten forks.

When everyone had a plate full of food they all sat on the floor with their plate on their knees. Jenifer finished off her plate full very quickly and Trevor refilled it saying you need your strength your body had years of rubbish to remove”.

After all the cartons were empty and everyone was finished, Jenifer said, “We should go, Mayleen bring Angie into work with you and I’ll see you both there. Do you two boys want to go home or come back with us”. Mike said, “We had better go home and we will see the girls tomorrow and arrange something for later in the week”. Trevor said, “I had better go home as well but I will see you tomorrow for lunch”. Trudy said, “Is it tomorrow we are meeting Lilly”? Trevor replied, “Yes, you will have to provide directions so we can all find it”. Trudy said, “I will find out and let you know, what about Angie and Sarah”. Trevor said, “You had better check with Lilly if she can accommodate two more and let Claude know, if the numbers change. He then asked if she had latex bedding for his bed”. Trudy gave him two sets of pillow cases, under sheet and duvet cover. Trevor said, “Thank you add it to my tab”, then he kissed Jenifer and then both Charlie and Rachel then saying, “I will see you all tomorrow, take care and do what your mother tells you, if I learn that you have been naughty, you will have to answer to me”. Trevor winked at Jenifer and then left the shop.

Walking to the taxi rank he wondered if the would be one being Sunday. Fortunately one pulled in the rank just as he arrived there and he got a ride home. The van was parked outside so he walked up to his apartment, as he let himself in her heard noises coming from the apartment opposite. He opened the door slowly and quietly and move into the apartment before closing the door again without a sound. He moved to his bad room and started to get undressed. When he was ready he walked into the shower, he was pleased that the apartment was spotless and he luxuriated under the hot water for several minutes. When he exited the shower he used one of his big fluffy bath sheets to dry him self off and felt the burning of the towelling on his skin. He dried him self quickly and then returned to his bedroom. All the dirty latex was in the hamper and he dressed in underwear, socks shirt, and slacks then his shoes and then he remade the bed with the latex bedding putting the old cotton bedding in the hamper. He then moved to the kitchen and started preparing a meal for the girls. He had not yet decided what he was going to do with Amanda, but he did not want to do anything mean or unpleasant. She loved him because he had made her and it was up to him to make it right, He would have to tell her that Jenifer was his number one and see what she did, letting her decide her own fate. He prepared a vegetable lasagne and salad and when it was ready, he knocked on the door opposite. Slut answered the door and said, “Master we missed you last night, I hope it wasn’t anything we had done wrong”. Trevor said, “No I was caught up in something else. Are you both hungry I have prepared something to eat”? Slut said, “Amanda has gone back to our old house to fetch the last few items while I tidy up here, she should only be ten minutes or so”. Trevor looked around the apartment and everything had a place and was in its place, the kitchen was well stocked and the bedroom looked lived in. Trevor said, “You have done well, where are all Amanda’s furniture and personal items”. Slut said, “She decided not to bring any of her old life, she wanted to start again from scratch all this apart from the kitchen stuff is mine”.

Trevor said, “Ok when she gets here come across and have something to eat”. Leaving slut there Trevor returned to his apartment and turned down the heat in the oven. He powered up his workstation and opened up the emails, there were nine change requests two from his management company and two from senders he did not recognise. The first message from his management company was about a tenant in one of this other buildings that had become a nuisance and there were growing number of complaints about her. The second was about an unfinished building development where the developer was in financial difficulties and asked if Trevor was interested. In the last two years they had sent a number of these and he had always turned them down. This time he thought he would investigate. He replied telling them he would talk to the troublesome tenant and asked them to provide more information on the development. He then looked at the first of the unknown recipient and it was from someone trying to sell Viagra so he binned that one and opened the next. This one was from a match making site touting for business so he binned that one also. He opened the first change request and thought, this is simple I will do this. Ten minutes later it was done and he looked at the second one. That one needed a lot more time so he closed down the work station and retired to the living area to listen to some music.

The CD was on the third track when Amanda and Slut entered the apartment. Amanda said, “I am sorry I was not there when you invited us to eat, I didn’t know you were back and there were a few more items to move”. Trevor told her not to worry and turned up the heat on the lasagne. As soon as it was heated through he pilled up two plates and carried them through to the dinning area. He had earlier laid the table for two and Amanda asked, “Are you not eating”. Trevor said, “No I ate earlier with Jenifer but I’ll share a drink with you”. He opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. Picking up one he said, “Cheers”. Between fork full’s, Amanda said, “Have we done something to upset you, You did not come home last night and you did not call, we were worried and tonight you have prepared this but there is no affection in your manner”. Trevor replied, “As you know, my subconscious enslaved two women, you and Jenifer. I have been with Jenifer all weekend and I need you to understand that I have decided that she is my number one”. Amanda replied, “As I thought, I am very happy for you and I hope I will be able to serve both of you. When you did not come home last night I anticipated that this would be you conclusion, after what I did to you I can not expect any other. Jenifer has been there for you all along and she has never done anything against you”.

Trevor said, “Of cause you will be able to serve us both, your understanding in this matter is a testament of your sincerity and I can only wish that we met up again in better circumstances”. Slut said, “I realise now that Amanda’s actions were all down to me, it is my fault for Amanda causing you all the heartache at work, please don’t hurt Amanda because of me”. Trevor refilled the glasses and said, “It is not my intention to hurt Amanda, I just need time to establish what I want from her. Now if you have both finished I have an errand to run and I would like Amanda to accompany me. While we are gone slut you can clean the kitchen and here and then in the laundry basket in my bedroom there are some latex clothing that have worn today. They need washing by hand using natural soap and drying with a towel and then lightly powdered could you attend to that also”? Slut said, “It would be my pleasure”. Trevor said, “Come Amanda, I’ll call for a cab”. He dialled John and when he answered Trevor said, “Are you fit to drive John”. John replied, “I am still working were from and to”. Trevor said, “Home to Crown Plaza”. John said, “I’ll be there is three minutes”. Trevor decided to wait outside so told Amanda to get here coat. And they walked out together”.

Outside the apartment block, “Amanda said, “Why are we going to Crown Plaza that is a very salubrious address”. Trevor replied, “Problem with a tenant”. Before Amanda could continue, John arrived and they both got in”. John said, “Work or pleasure”. Trevor replied, “Unfortunately work”. John said “Where would you like the bill to go”, Trevor said, “Stevens Holdings please”.

The taxi journey took twenty minutes and Trevor said, “Are you able to wait John”. John indicated that he would. Trevor and Amanda walked up to the grand entrance and the concierge open the door just as Trevor reached it and stood back at attention. Trevor said, “Stand at ease Sergeant”. Trevor said, “About this tenant in apartment 3C what is the basis of the complaints”. The concierge replied, “There has been some disagreement between the woman in 3C and her two immediate neighbours in 3B and 3D, apparently she has been having late night parties and making a lot of noise”. Trevor said, “Ok, do you know if she is in now”. The concierge said, “Yes and she has a number of guests”. Trevor said, “OK if we am not down in thirty minutes call the police”.

Trevor called the elevator and when the door opened ushered Amanda into the cage and pressed the button for floor three”. Upon leaving the elevator Trevor led Amanda to apartment 3C and then rang the bell. A man answered the door and on seeing Trevor and Amanda in what he perceived to be party clothes invited them in. Trevor introduced them as Trevor and Amanda from Apartment 6A and the man took Amanda’s coat and then led them into the large apartment. As he entered, he said, “We have two guests that are the new tenants in 6A .Trevor said, “I hope we are not gate crashing, one of the other tenants said there were nightly parties here”. The man at the centre of the room said, “not at all, you certain look dressed for a party. My name is Reginald Watson and I am the owner of one of the City’s nightclubs. I suppose the noise we make nightly may sound like a party, however we are just training one of our new dancers. She will be out in a moment she is getting a tattoo in her bedroom at the moment. Can I introduce you to Mr Hargreaves, he is one of our adult entertainers and he found this young woman at one of his shows. She is now learning how to join our band of dancers. I was wondering if you would allow him to see if you wife could dance”. Trevor said, “She can giggle and smooch but not much else”. Reginald said, “Mr Hargreaves would you do the honours with this young lady”. Mr Hargreaves said, “Of coarse but I need to speak to her in private first, would that be alright”. Trevor said, “Yes that will be fine wont it dear”. Mr Hargreaves led Amanda into another room and Trevor said, “What kind of entertainment does Mr Hargreaves perform”. Reginald said, “He is a hypnotist and a very good one, he will find out if your wife can dance”.

Trevor peeked into Amanda’s mind and found her already in a trance, he moved into her subconscious and found a layer of commands being laid down. Trevor back out knowing he could remove them easily as an agitated Reginald was passing him a drink. Trevor peeked into Reginald’s mind and discovered the drink contained a powerful drug. Trevor pretended to drink and Reginald calmed down after a few moments a naked woman walked out of another room with a large tattoo across her shoulder and down her arm of a serpent. She walked to the centre of the room and Reginald put on some loud music. While he was fiddling with the music centre he had his back to Trevor so Trevor poured the drink into a potted plant beside his chair. As the music started the naked woman started to dance seductively and her performance was very erotic. The first track finished and Mr Hargreaves returned with Amanda. Trevor was shamming being drugged with his head to one side and his eyes staring ahead. The Hypnotist was talking to Amanda and telling her that she was a striptease artist and a dancer in a club. He went on to tell her that it was her turn to dance and that Reginald would help her to dance better, so she was to do what Reginald instructed. He went on to reinforce that she would always do as Reginald instructed even if she was not in a trance”. Reginald put another track on and the guided both woman to improve there performance.

Mr Hargreaves lifted Trevor out of his seat and carried him to the next room and after he closed the door stated to induce Trevor into a trance. Trevor was inside the hypnotists mind and took over completely, then making the hypnotist believe that he was still talking to Trevor taking him into a very deep drug induced trance. Trevor was interested to learn what they intended to do. Trevor knew that the owner of this apartment was a wealthy heiress for a large retail fortune and was not known as a party animal. Trevor was getting board waiting for the Hypnotist to get to the punch line but eventually the hypnotist instructed Trevor to forget Amanda and believe that they had been in a fight and she had walked out. He then instructed Trevor to go back to his apartment and drink himself into oblivion until there was nothing left in the apartment and then to stock up and start over repeating this every day for the next month. Trevor then turned these instructions around so the hypnotist would drink himself stupid every night for the next year. The hypnotist left the apartment without going through the large sitting room. The music was still playing in the other room so Trevor walked out making the two men believe he was the Hypnotist. Reginald asked, “Where is the husband”. Trevor said, “Gone to open a bottle or three”. Reginald said, “Mercedes is almost ready one more night and she will be ours. We will take this one with us and work on her in the club. “Do your usual trick and make her forget the dancing and not to see the tattoo until we are ready. I’ll see you at the club in the morning, bring her with you. Reginald and the other man left the apartment and Trevor turned off the music and told them both to sit down. He delved into Mercedes and found the megabytes of instruction that were wrapped around her subconscious. They had been working on her for days. He started to unpick the control they had over her and moved all the instruction form he subconscious to an area in her resent memory where she would know what they had done and what they intended. When he was finished he woke her and said, “Just sit there and remember before you do anything you will regret, while I rescue this young lady. Trevor removed all the instructions in Amanda’s subconscious and woke her up. Amanda said, “That was terrible he had me in a trance in no time at all and I never new I could dance like that”. Mercedes said, “I don’t know how to thank you I was nearly theirs wasn’t I, I remember dancing for them and like your friend I did not know my body would do those things. What am I going to do now”. Trevor said, “You need to go home and tell your family, they have given you a large tattoo and I am sorry we did not get here sooner before they could do that”. Mercedes asked, “How did you come and who alerted you”. Trevor said, “Your immediate neighbours reported the noise to the Management Company for the apartments and they alerted me. Amanda was my decoy and she played it perfectly”. Mercedes said, “I don’t know your name, I’m sure my farther would like to reward you”. Trevor said, “No reward is necessary, you disappear for a while and I will get all the locks changed and anything else necessary to make this place your home again. You might like to thank your neighbours but I would ask them if anything happens out of the ordinary again to report it immediately. Tell them If you ever have a party here they will be to first to get an invite”.

Trevor said his good bye and after retrieving Amanda’s coat they left the apartment and then the building. John was still waiting and said, “All business concluded”. Trevor said, “Yes I am waked, take us home John and I am sorry if you have missed your last pint”. In the cab Amanda said, “What are you going to do with Reginald Watson if that was his real name”. Trevor replied, “It should be easy enough to check and whoever he is, his days are now numbered”.

When they got back to Trevor’s apartment, they found Slut and Becky waiting for them. Slut had finished all her chores and had made Becky a drink. Trevor apologised saying, “Something urgent cropped up and we had to deal with right away”. Becky replied, “That is alright, slut has been the perfect host, I have been wearing this cat suit all weekend and my Parents and becoming frantic. What am I to wear at work tomorrow”?

Trevor asked Sophie to sort out something suitable for the office for her. Slut came back with clean underwear and the PVC outfit Amanda had worn on Friday. Amanda was about to say what will I wear when she thought better of it”. Becky placed all the clothes in a bag and saying, “See you both tomorrow, Good night”.

Trevor said, “Where did you both sleep yesterday”. Amanda said, “We started out in separate beds but when you did not come back I moved in with Slut”. Trevor continued, “Where would you like to sleep tonight”. Amanda replied, “I would like to sleep with you master if that is allowed”. Trevor said, “Alright you can sleep with me if you wear your rubber mackintosh to bed and nothing else”. Amanda ran to the bedroom to change”. Slut said, “I found some latex bedding in your room earlier so I have remade my bed, I hope that was right”. Trevor said, “Well done, yes that was what the bedding was intended for, Good night”.

Trevor removed all his clothes and pushed them in the hamper although he carried the socks with him to the bathroom and washed them while he he had a quick shower and then cleaned his teeth.

When he returned to the bedroom Amanda was already in bed wearing the coat as requested. Trevor slid in between the latex bedding and as he slid up against Amanda his cock responded and they ended up having sex for forty minutes before falling into a restful sleep.

End of Chapter 6