The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 8

Trevor walked down the street carrying Jenifer followed by an entourage of beautiful women in latex and a police uniform everyone stopped to look and step aside to let them pass. Mayleen held the door open as Trevor and Jenifer entered, Jenifer had woken up on route and had put her arms around him and was nibbling his neck. As everyone entered and Mayleen closed the door, Trevor put Jenifer down and Trudy, exclaimed, “Jenifer you look even younger than you did earlier, that was some tonic you had”. Trevor said, “We have an interloper and she is intent on coming with us, Sarah would you find her something to wear”? Then to the WPC he said, “Rose please go with Sarah and while she is sorting you out why don’t you give me the keys”. Rose still in a daze handed the keys to Trevor and then followed Sarah. Jenifer said to Trudy, “How has your day been, ours has been unique”. Trudy replied, “We have had a good day almost as many sales as Saturday. Why is Suzanna in handcuffs”?

Jenifer said, “We have had an attempted kidnapping two attempted murders and Trevor is now three times wealthier than he was when he woke up this morning”. Trudy replied, “I hope there are some details to go with those statements”. Trevor said, “It has all happened so fast, Amanda and I were involved in a rescue last night of a damsel in distress and the villain counter attacked with six armed heavies who came after all of us”. Amanda whispered, “What happened to the six heavies”. Jenifer replied, “They are all in the morgue along with two others and there are six people in police custody”. Angie said, “Who were the two others”. Trevor replied, “My Company Chairman and one of your accountants”. Sophie walked in and said, “Sorry I am late that has been a panic in the Hotel, apparently the hotel Owner is Dead and there is a new owner no one knows”. Jenifer said, “You won’t need to worry, I represent the new owner as he has not requested any changes for the Hotel other than some general refurbishments”. Sophie visibly calmed and Trudy said to Jenifer, “I thought you said, your company only had one client”. Jenifer said, “We only have one major client, I also have four or five smaller clients one of which is now you”.

Sarah returned with Rose who was wearing a gold coloured latex ball gown down to her ankles and a pair of latex bondage boots with four inch spiked heels. Trudy said, “As soon as Sophie has changed we will all be ready. I have another question how did all these dead people die”. Trevor said, “That is an interesting question and in the light of our guest being present I can categorically state that we had no hand in any of them”. All the soldiers either shot themselves or each other and Mr Whitleather had a heart attack and I am not sure how the other two died”. Rose said, “They both had coronary failure, caused by unknown means”. Jenifer said, “The one that died in our office was following behind Angie as we were being led out to that Van and he just fell down dead, there was no one near him but he did seam very stressed, however it saved us because following that the other man just fled”. Sophie reappeared and was dressed in a green caped dress similar to Mayleen’s and she said, The man who died from a heart attach that Mr Whitleather, was he also the owner of the hotel”. Jenifer replied, “Yours and five others plus half the City”. Sophie said, “So the new owner owns half the city”. Jenifer said, “No the new owner owns four fifths of the none privately owned asserts of the City”. Sophie said, “Who owns the one fifth then”. Jenifer replied, “National and local government. The one fifth consists of school, hospitals and government building. I discovered one interesting snippet this afternoon, The City sold their council offices four years ago and now rents them back, so our new owner really does own the City”. Rose asked, “Are you going to tell us who the new owner is and whether he is young single, available”.

Suzanna said, “He is young, handsome, single but not available, he is deeply in love with his lawyer and has asked her to marry him”. Trevor said, “I have just had a thought, that Lenard bloke was that the Lenard you used to work for before I persuaded you to branch out on your own”. Jenifer replied, “Yes that was my old boss and he had become a one client business”. Trevor said, “If you need more staff to manage this bigger portfolio are there any in his outfit you could use”. Jenifer said, I will give it some thought”. Trudy said, “I ordered transport and it should be here, I do apologise for the delay.

Amanda said, “I don’t mind, I think I have caught up on what has happened today and who the new owner is, Mr Whitleather was our Chairman and he was the wealthiest developer in the City, he was also the City’s biggest criminal and that was him last night as Reginald Watson. It’s all clicked into place, they were his soldiers and he orchestrated the kidnapping attempt, you were fortunate he failed otherwise you would be dancing in his night club. The one thing I don’t understand is why he gave it all to Trevor before he died”. Trevor said, “He had to do it before he died otherwise we wouldn’t be here”. Amanda huffed, saying, “You always twist my words, and you know what I mean”. Before Trevor could answer there was a knock on the door and Trudy said, “At last the coach”.

The all pilled into the fourteen seater coach and the driver set off, Trevor sat next to Jenifer who said, “That kiss in the office was a lot stronger than the lunchtime one, has something changed”. Trevor replied, “Only my love for you is much stronger. It was not my intention to make you look like an eighteen year old; I just wanted you to stop aging so I could catch up. However you always were beautiful but now you are gorgeous and I’m just glad you’re mine. Has Charlie seen you like this”. Jenifer said, “Not yet but we are on the way to pick them up now so it wont be long”

The coach stopped in font of Jenifer’s home and Trevor said, “I’ll go you stay here”. Jumping off the coach he rang the door bell and Rachel answered in her latex dress holding her red coat, and she said, “Charlie will be a minute she is drying her dress, she went to school with everything on under her uniform today”. Trevor said, “Your Mum thought she had just worn the latex knickers”. Rachel said, “She came back and changed after Mum had gone to work”. Rachel shouted up the stairs, “Come on Charlie you are holding everyone up”. Charlie came down wearing her red coat and carrying the dress and knickers wrapped in a towel saying “I will have to dry it on the way”. Trevor and the girls boarded the bus after Trevor had locked the front door and as they reached Jenifer, Trevor said, “Charlie please explain, to this young lady all about latex she is very new to our world and she is closer to your age”. Trevor took Rachel to the empty seat at the back. The bus had only travelled half a mile when there was a screech from Charlie who then rushed down the companionway to where Trevor was sitting and she thumped him, Rachel asked, “What was that for”. Charlie said, “Go and talk to that girl at the front and you will see”.

Rachel got up and Charlie sat in her place and said, “How did you do that and what about the kiss she mentioned”. Trevor asked “What are you wearing under that coat”? Charlie replied, “Nothing”. Trevor picked her up and brought her head to his and placed his lips gently onto hers and then, he linked his passion to hers and started his to climb gently. After three or four minutes he was as high as he dared take her and slid his finger into her pussy caressing her lightly and then caused her orgasm harder than she had done before. He sat her down in the seat and gently placed her in a comfortable position before checked she was alright. He adjusted his trousers and waited. Before Charlie moved, Rachel came back with her clothes and towel and Trevor, Whispered, “Wake her up gently in five or ten minutes”. Rachel said, “You kissed her didn’t you, when do I get mine”. Trevor said, “Only one of you out at a time, yours will have to be later”. Trevor went back to Jenifer and asked, “Are they alright, with the new you”. Jenifer said, “It took Charlie a while but Rachel thinks it is cool having a mum that looks more like an older sister, than a mother. By the way I mentioned your new kiss and Charlie seemed intent on trying one”. Trevor said, “She already has”. Jenifer stood and push passed Trevor and rushed to the back of the coach to find both girls awake and chatting vigorously, Charlie was changing into her clothes and describing the sensation of coming as a result of the kiss.

Jenifer asked, “Are you ok”? Charlie said, “Why wouldn’t I be, your new man loves you and us and would never cause any harm. He did that so gently it was lovely but the orgasm was mind-blowing

Jenifer was still at the back when the bus arrived at its destination, a lovely country mansion at the end of a long private drive. Trevor was the first out and he stayed by the door to help everyone else alight. He stayed there to help everyone down until Jenifer came out last and instead of offering a hand he reached in with both hands and lifted her out and before allowing her feet to touch the ground, he pulled her close and kissed her and held on the kiss as her feet were slowly lowered to the ground. As soon as he felt her feet touch he tickled her passion and gave here a small orgasm”. Everybody had gathered around to watch and as Jenifer shuddered, they all clapped. Lilly was standing by the door and asked, “Greeting everyone and welcome to Paul’s Country Seat. What did I miss”. Trudy kissed her and said, “You and I have a mission tonight and that is to persuade Trevor to kiss, you, Sarah and me”. Lilly and Trudy stayed by the door until every one was in. Trudy introduced every one as they came passed and when Rose came by, Lilly said, “Why have we got a WPC Rose Webster”. Trudy said, “She is here to chaperone Suzanne, who has been released from Prison to come”. Lilly said, “And what had Suzanne done to deserve being in prison”. Trudy replied, “Nothing the Police are piling on the justification for a claim against them for wrongful arrest”.

Lilly said, “There should be some good conversation at dinner then”. Trudy said, “I can guarantee that”. As they walked in and closed the door Lilly shouted, “If everyone would go into the drawing room on the left”. The room was huge and there were enough easy chairs for everyone to sit comfortably. Lilly stood in the centre in front of the large fire place and said, “Paul will be along in a minute but in the meantime who would like a drink”, then picking up a pad and pencil from the mantelpiece she started walking around everyone taking orders. When Lilly got around to Becky she whispered are we alright for later on. Becky said, “Yes please”.

Once Lilly had taken all the drink orders she said loudly, “I’ll be right back please make your selves’ at home”. Trudy sat next to Trevor and Jenifer, on a three seater settee and asked. “This new kiss of your Trevor, Mayleen in convinced it is psychically enhanced and I was wondering if I could try one that is, providing Jenifer does not mind”. Jenifer said, “Go somewhere quite this lot always like to watch”. Trevor said, “Let’s find another room”. They both walked out on the lobby and towards another door which opened into a large dinning room, laid-up with silver cutlery and bone china pottery. There were settees all around the room and the large table in the centre would seat twenty four. Trevor sat and pulled Trudy in close and then started his kiss, he les his passion flow and linked her arousal and then made it climb, after five minutes Trudy was finding breathing difficult and when he reached the pinnacle for them both he let the orgasms burst on the world. Trudy broke the kiss and drew rich oxygen into her lungs before she passed out. Trevor adjusted his trousers and thought this is getting messy”. He laid Trudy out comfortably and left her there and went back to Jenifer. Half way across the lobby he heard a commotion coming from the back of the house and investigating found a woman he had never seen before arguing with Paul.

The woman had her back to Trevor and when Paul saw him he shrugged and said, “I am sorry you had to witness this, Trevor please, meet my sister who had agreed to go out tonight, but has decided to stay and be a nuisance”. The woman was dressed in cotton and wool and Trevor said, “Is she not aware of the dress code for these evening together”. The woman spun around and said, “So this is one of Lilly’s perverted friends, where does she find them all”. Trevor said, “Greetings sister of Paul, my name is Trevor and I am not a pervert and neither are my fiends, if you had agreed to give Paul a free evening away from him, you are now gate crashing and I think we should have a quiet word. The woman was about to shout at Trevor but she never got a syllable out. Trevor said, “Paul you go and do what you were doing and leave your sister to me. Come sister”. Trevor turned and walked back towards the front and the woman followed. They met up with Lilly carrying a tray of drinks and Trevor said, “Where are your latex clothes, Paul’s sister would like to try some on. Lilly said, “Upstairs third door on the left, but be careful she can be a dragon, she is always on my case”. Trevor told her to follow him and he went to find the thirds door on the left. As he entered the room the aroma of latex hit him and he knew he was in the right place. He opened a wardrobe and found mostly fetish costumes, he search through them until he found a maid’s uniform and some underwear. Turning to the woman who was just standing at attention, Trevor said, “Loose all your clothes”. When she was naked he handed over a latex body with large build in dildos and told to put it on. As she stepped into the legs of the body and pulled them up Trevor noticed the she was totally dry there was no natural lubrication at all. He stepped close to her a kissed her pushing her arousal up and up and up and kept raising it until she came very, very hard. Her lights went out but there was now a lot of natural lubrication Trevor scooped the overflow up and rubbed it around her ass. He then pulled up the body and slid the two dildos home. He finished putting the body on and zipped it up. Her mind was shut down but Trevor was controlling her body and it quickly dressed in latex tights and the maids dress together with apron and cap. Trevor found a pair of boots the same size as the shoes she had removed and made her put them on.

While she was still unconscious Trevor slipped into her subconscious mind and laid down some rules. The only name she would know was “Maid” and each morning when she got out of bed she would become Lilly’s maid and do what ever Lilly, being the mistress of the house, directed, she would always assume a submissive persona and wear this uniform. Each night when she look it off, if she were allowed to take it off, she will become herself and know that she could tell no one of her plight or attract attention to herself. She would also know that the reason for her submission is because she called Trevor a pervert. When she awoke, she would dispose of her old clothes, which being the ones she had just removed, into the rubbish bin and then offer herself to Lilly. Trevor laid her down on the bed and returned down stairs. He returned to the drawing room and Jenifer said, “Where have you been, Trudy came back two or three minute ago and said you had left her”. Trevor said, “Doing a small favour for Paul and Lilly. Is this my drink”. Trevor picket up the drink and looked at all his fiends in that room. Trudy was talking to Angie and Sarah, Mayleen was talking to Charlie and Rachel. Amanda was with Sophie and Suzanne and Becky were talking to Rose. Paul and Lilly entered the room together and Paul apologised for not meeting everyone saying a small domestic crisis had ensued and that Claude had instructed him to bang the dinner gong. Every started to move and Paul said to Lilly, “You should have taken their coats”. Lilly replied I did offer but Suzanne would like to keep hers on and Jenifer’s girls want to keep theirs on also”.

They all trouped though to the dinning room, both Paul and Lilly waited by the door and directed people to their places. Trevor and Jenifer where the last to leave the Drawing room and were halfway across the entrance lobby when Paul coughed after seeing his sister coming down the stairs. The maid walked up to Lily and said, “I am sorry I am late mistress, what would you like me to do”. Lilly said, “Go to the kitchen and start bringing out the starters”.

Paul said to Trevor, “What did you do”. Trevor replied, “A little hypnosis to help the evening swing”. Paul stood there speechless as Lilly showed Trevor and Jenifer to their seats. The maid brought out the started and place one in front of every one in a perfectly smooth flow as if she had been a maid for ever. Paul watched her the whole time and then asked Trevor, “What will she remember after tonight, she will kill me”. Trevor replied, “Don’t worry Paul; the only thing she will remember is how to be Lilly’s maid. When she come back ask her what her name is”.

As everyone finished their started, the maid returned to collect the dirty plates and again provided a faultless service. When she got around to Paul, he said, “Excuse me miss, could you tell me your name”. “Of course Sir my name is Maid”. The main course was delivered and Claude had excelled him self everything was presented and serviced flawlessly. Lilly whispered to Jenifer, “After Cynthia said she was staying in tonight instead of going out, Paul was dreading this meal, Cynthia, has always made a scene and causes as much embarrassment to Paul as she can. This was supposed to be his house, but she insists on living here after her divorce and has pushed him out, we now have a flat in town”. Jenifer said, “If Trevor has done what I think he has, Paul has just got his house back and you have yourself a maid who doesn’t need any wages and I hope she didn’t call him a pervert otherwise she will be reminded of that all the time”. During the interval between the main course and the dessert, Lilly moved over and whispered to Paul, “Did Cynthia call Trevor a pervert”. Paul whispered, “I think she did, yes she did because Trevor was very quick to retort”. Lilly said, “Well from what Jenifer told me, if the word, pervert was mentioned then Cynthia is no more, and we have a very cheap maid”. Paul replied, “You mean she will be like this all the time”? Lilly replied, “That is what I believe”. Paul continued, “Does Trevor know what he has done, he had just saved our bacon”. We can terminate the lease in the flat and move back out here. I never cold afford this place and the flat”. Lilly said, “Are you going to thank him or shall I”. Paul whispered “I’ll do it after dinner”. The dessert arrived and everyone returned to their seats. As the last pieces of cutlery were put down, Jenifer stood up and clinked, her wine glass with her spoon. “Can I have your attention please, On behalf of Trevor and Myself I would like to thank our hosts for a spectacular meal the food was excellent the presentations excellent and the service was exceptional, you must tell me where you got your maid. While I am standing I would also like to make an announcement. Trevor has asked me to marry him and although I said, yes it was with a small “y”. This was because I am still married to Charlie and Rachel’s dad. I had told him there was no rush for a divorce and he could wait out the two years separation before taking action. However this morning I served Divorce papers citing him with desertion. I would therefore like to change my small ‘y’ to a very big ‘Y’. I have loved Trevor for seven years although I did not know it at first and I would like to invite you all to the Wedding. It should be a big wedding, because today Trevor became the wealthiest citizen in out fair city. One last thing before I sit down. Trevor has asked me to announce that he is going to make Stevens Holdings a PLC and award each one of you, one million shares in this new venture”. As Jenifer sat down, Paul got up and said. “While you are all paying attention I would also like to say thank you to Trevor for saving my life for the second time. A number of years ago my sister married a man she hated and drove him to drink and then left him returning to the family home. Where, she schemed and connived to push me out of my home. Trevor has found a job for her in which she excels and as a result I have my home back. If we all retire to the Drawing room, Lilly’s maid will clean up while I serve drinks.

They all trouped back to the drawing room and this time Jenifer sat down with Suzanna and Rose and Trevor sat with Trudy, Lilly and Sarah. Lilly asked Trevor “Was I right about Cynthia”. Trevor replied, “Who is Cynthia and how has Paul got on today, in the pink bedroom”. Lilly said, “You had better talk to him, he would like a word in private later if you are willing”. Trevor said, “That depends on the amount of drink he delivers in this direction”. Sarah said, “This is a lovely house, is it Paul’s ancestral home and does he have a peerage”. Lilly replied, “Yes to both questions but Paul does not like to use his title”. Sarah continued, “Where did you find that maid, she was something else completely”. Lilly said, “That was Lady Cynthia Thatcher, she was Trevor’s gift to Paul and me”. Sarah, said, “Now I see what Paul meant when he said, she has found a Job she excels in”.

Paul came in pushing a drinks trolley full of bottles and then opened a cupboard full of cut glass crystal drink glasses in every shape and size. He asked everyone what they would like and then provided it from the trolley in the right glass.

While everyone was drinking their first drink, Claude came in the say good night and was persuaded to say and join them and he sat down with Jenifer. Paul and Trevor went back into the Dinning room and sat on one of the settees, the table was half cleared. Trevor said, “Where did you learn so much about serving drinks”. Paul said, “The same place Cynthia learnt all about the duties of a maid, private school”. Trevor said, “How did your men get on today in the pink bedroom. Paul replied, “The wall is down and the new stud partition for the small bedroom is in place. The new wall for the pink bedroom will have to be concrete block work and is due to start tomorrow”. Trevor said, “There was something else you wanted to discuss”.

Paul said, “You are very perceptive, yes I have been thinking hard about your proposed development and what you would like me to do. The whole construction industry in this city has been in total melt down this afternoon. My concerns yesterday were because, Mr Harvey Whitleather owned nearly all the major construction companies that can get work in this City. It has been a closed shop for so long; I have been unable to take on any big contracts. Now Whitleather is dead, there is a chance to talk to the new Mr Big and see if we can level this playing field, Jenifer hinted that you know who the new Mr big is”. Trevor said, “These big construction companies must be very frightened the new man might well rock their boat, especially if they have been cutting corners or contravening building codes”. Paul said, “My sources tell me that the practices you describe have been going on for years”. Trevor said, “So why do you want to level the playing field, I would be sure that the new Mr Big, will want someone who has impeccable integrity and someone who over engineers a solution, leaving the building codes for the wimps and cowboys”. Paul said, “The person you describe was me two years ago when I took on the big guys and almost lost my shirt. Where do you get your intelligence and why have you so much confidence in me”.

Trevor said, “I want my cards on the table, you weren’t the only one to lose your shirt. I found something out that shocked me today more then you will ever know. Two and half years ago I took on this city, I had some bright ideas for redeveloping the east side and building starter homes in Mill Flats, I had the land and had plans drawn up, I even research which Construction Companies I would choose to use and gave my chosen one a sample job. Shortly after that job started, I out bid Whitleather and a parcel of industrial development land and he took measures to stop me in my tracks. I was drugged by a young woman in Whitleather’s employ and she moved into my apartment and kept feeding me the drug while making my home into a slum. Had I not had a fight with this jailor and through her out, I would never have come off the drug. Whitleather was not finished he engineered someone I used to know, back into my life and he was going to use her to re-administer the drug. Fortunately I was given help by a guardian angle and I was able to take this girl before she took me. When he found out about that he send another woman at me in the hope that she could administer the drug, but I took her too or so I thought. When she failed I became his main target and mounted a war. Due to an unrelated incident, I was put up against him head to head and I don’t think he recognised me at first otherwise I would be dead. However I once again had a guardian angle and I won again on that occasion and was also able to rescue a girl.

After that involvement I became suspicious of the girl I was with and I found that she was very deeply hypnotised, and still had some harmful triggers buried deeply in her mind. I removed them totally and she is now free from his oppression. This morning I found a contract had been issued on my life. The two solider who came for me almost got me and escaped by the skin on my teeth. After lunch there were another two but they were easier to outwit because I was then on the look out. Two more villains were trying to kidnap Jenifer and her staff but I arrived in time and averted the kidnap.

I then went up against Whitleather on a frontal attack, that was when I found the second female and I saw how she was being used. When I got to his office there were four people in it, the deeply hypnotised woman, the hypnotist that had been responsible was the misappropriation of a lot of young girls and another criminal who was keeping tabs on my business interests. Through no single purpose on my part the actions I was taking had caused a number of Whitleather’s scams to crumble and when I confronted him he had a heart attack. While he was incapacitated, I outsmarted him and made him gamble, which he lost and I took everything he had. You wanted to talk to the new Mr Big, you have been for the past hour. Paul said, “These girls he set against you where are they now”. Trevor replied, “There were three, Amanda, Suzanna and Trudy”. Paul said, “Surly not Trudy”. Trevor said, “Have you noticed how intelligent and perceptive Trudy is, her mind is nearly always one step ahead of yours. Before she worked in the fetish shop she was a top psychologist at the university I attended and must have upset Mr Harvey Whitleather in some way. She was a deep cover operative in their plan, and when they tried to invoke her, I happened to be available to stop it, that was the rubbish you disposed of. I removed the last of Suzanne’s programme in my office this afternoon and the last of Trudy’s programming in here tonight. Right about now Professor Trudy Christenson should be waking up. Paul I want to rebuild your business you were squashed because of me and your sister coming back was contrived in the same way all these women were thrown at me. The only thing I haven’t sorted out yet is why I have a latex fetish.

While they were talking the maid had been coming in and out and they had stopped paying attention and they were not aware that Trudy had been sitting in the next settee for the past twenty five minutes and she said,

“The reason you have a latex fetish is because I gave it to you eight years ago. You were my top student far advanced above all the other students. You had telekinetic abilities you could sense when people were lying; your scores in the mind reading experiments were unparalleled. I was devastated when you came and told me you were changing colleges. I have had a latex fetish since puppetry and I hypnotised you hoping to make you change your mind. While you were under I talked about my fetish and pushed those same needs and desires in to you I also made you forget about our research. I was hoping all that would bring you back to me and I am glad to say it did”.

Two years after you left, I published a paper based on your results and Mr Harvey Whitleather read it and invited me to meet him and talk. While I was with him I was drugged and hypnotised, I did not give up your real name, I had changed the names in the paper. During that first hypnotist session I must have divulged what I had done to you so I was set up as a venous fly trap”. Harvey Whitleather has been controlling your life since shortly after you made your first venture in real-estate. Your ability to avoid the pitfalls and curved balls he threw at you were phenomenal and it vindicated my paper on every front. In-spite of him you built quite a sizable portfolio although your talents never manifested themselves. Sandra was given to you to draw out your anger the drug she gave you was to suppress your talent so she could get to you and your job was defined to give you more stress. Your ability to see through people meant Sandra never got to you even with the drug and I think Harvey knew you would come for him at some point. You have worked out that Amanda. Suzanne and I were all plants; the only woman you have found and protected all along is Jenifer. All those, years ago your mind did something to her mind and made it impossible for anyone to hypnotise her, She is the only person neither Eric Hargreaves nor me could ever get to. Harvey always thought I was working for him, but once I found you again, I was only prepared to help you become your true self. The day I was attacked by Harvey’s villain, he was sent to kill me but he was going to rape me first which gave you time to save me”.

Trevor said, “When I was your student, I was not nervous around Woman and Amanda was my girl friend. You made me forget her and develop a nervous affliction around woman, why”? Trudy, said, “All the time you were with me and every time I hypnotised you, I found my self falling for you. Those final actions before you left, were those of a drowning woman clutching at straws. If I couldn’t have you, no one could. How did you find all this, Eric removed and changed memories so you would never know”. Trevor said, “That kiss, I have developed opens up all parts of the mind. Hypnosis can not delete memories it can only make those memories inaccessible”.

Trudy said, “What are you going to do to me”? Just then Lily walked in with Maid who was carrying another maid’s uniform only this one was silk”. Lilly said, “This is a big house, much too big for one maid to handle, here put this on”. Trudy looked and the uniform and said, “This is silk, why not a latex one like Maid”.

Trudy took off her latex clothing and started to put on the maid’s outfit, as the fabric touched her skin she screamed. Trevor said, “Don’t worry, Lilly will be kind and give you latex bedding on your bed. Every morning when you put this on, you will wonder why it hurts but you will still put it on. Although hypnosis can not remove memories, I have found a way that will destroy them forever. By the morning you will have the IQ of a door mouse and only the memories of how to clean and scrub”.

Trevor stood and walked back into the drawing room. Charlie and Rachel were curled up asleep and Jenifer was in deep discussion with Claude and Angie. Amanda, Sophie and Suzanne were sitting together but had stopped talking. Sarah, Becky, Mayleen and Rose were also deep in conversation. Trevor peaked into Suzanne to see why she was looking so solemn and learnt that, Suzanne and Amanda had followed Trudy when she left the Drawing room and has stayed outside the Dinning room door listening to the whole discussion. Trevor sat with Jenifer who said, “You have been along time, the girls are very tired is it not time to go”. Trevor stood and stated loudly “The bus is waiting outside; please make your way there”. Lilly and Paul stood in the door way and Paul said, “Claude has agrees to do this again next Monday and you are all invited, I will see you on Wednesday Trevor when we start to re-build the City as it should have been built. What happens to your proposed development of the ‘Treasures Boutique’ how, are you going to be able to buy the shop now”.

Trevor replied, “I don’t need to, it was Harvey who would not sell, it was his way of stopping my proposed development”.

Lilly handed Trudy’s clothes and belongings to Sarah and Trevor said, “The keys to your shop should be in there somewhere”. They all climbed into the coach, Trevor was carrying Charlie and Claude was carrying Rachel. Trevor spoke to the driver and asked him to go via Suzanne’s home and then his apartment then the shop and lastly Jenifer’s. Suzanne had not uttered a sound throughout the journey and when to coach stopped in front of her home, she stood up and walked to the front and dismounted without giving eye contact to anyone. No one moved and even Rose stayed seated. At Trevor’s apartment, Amanda and Sophie dismounted in a similar way and at the door Sophie was about to say something but Amanda pulled her out of the coach and Becky followed her saying, Thank you and good night”.

As the driver pulled away, Jenifer said, “Have I missed something, I thought it was a lovely meal, please tell me why Suzanna and Amanda are so frightened and where is Trudy”.

Trevor said, “I learnt tonight that Trudy, Suzanna and Amanda were all Harvey’s puppets and Trudy has been dispatched, I expect Suzanna and Amanda are wandering what will happen to them”. Jenifer replied, “What do you mean Trudy’s been dispatched”. Trevor said, “I’ll tell you later, while I am fucking your brains out”.

When the coach stopped outside the shop, Sarah, Angie, Mayleen and Rose stood up. Trevor said, “Rose, I thought you were instructed to watch over me”. Rose replied, “My uniform is in the shop, I have had such a lovely evening, but I am still waiting to step back through the looking glass, back to the real world”. Trevor said, “You are welcome to hang around tomorrow, Sarah will need a lot of help, there is a very large delivery arriving”. As the girls stepped down, Claude moved to the front and said, “I’ll get off here and hopefully see you tomorrow lunchtime Trevor and Jenifer”. Trevor bid him good night and the coach moved off again. There was only the four of them left on the coach, Charlie was snuggling up to Trevor with her head on his shoulder and Jenifer was holding on to Rachel in the seat across the isle.

As the coach pulled up as Jenifer’s, Trevor, still holding onto a now awake Charlie asked the driver if the account was settled. There driver replied, “Trudy had paid in advance and included a sizable tip, so thank you for asking, there is nothing more to pay. Trevor asked for his card and said, “Are you available for a repeat next Monday”. The driver said, “I will be delighted, should I liaise with Trudy. Trevor said, “No I think Jenifer should take charge, I’ll give this to her and she will be in touch”.

Stepping down form the coach Jenifer was waiting holding Rachel’s hand and Charlie was hanging on to Trevor. They walked into the house together and Charlie said, “That was a fabulous meal and a lovely house, thank you. Now we need some rules in this house. Rachel and I have decided that you are our daddy and protector. “We both love you as much and we love our new sister”. Jenifer said, “I may look like your sister but I am still your Mother so off you go to bed, you have school tomorrow”.

Jenifer led Trevor to the lounge and sat him down saying, “Tell me what, are you going to do now, there are a large amount of business who have huge workforces and they are all in melt down”. Trevor said, “Book the largest conference venue you can get and then invite all the business heads to attend. Try and set it up for Thursday or Friday and I will talk to them all at once”. We need a meeting with George and Richard either tomorrow or Wednesday, [George was the head of Trevor’s Asset Management Company and Richard Mason was the head of his Architects].

Jenifer said, “I will need help for all this, I will talk to Lenard first thing. Now tell me what happened to Trudy, she was the pillar of your new family and she was far cleverer then your normal shop owner”.

Trevor said, “Mr Harvey Whitleather, had been my nemesis since we first met, Sandra, Amanda Suzanna and Trudy were all his hypnotised plants and he even tried several times to get you, although he did get your husband in the form of Mavis, she was also one of his”.

Jenifer said, “So, if Trudy was one of his why did she protect you so much from him”. Trevor said, “Trudy may have out whittled Harvey, but she did it out very selfish reasons, she wanted me for her self. Trudy had known me for nine years and was responsible for giving me, first this latex fetish and secondly the nervousness I had around women and third, she took away my girl friend of the time”.

Jenifer said, “To do all this then, who was she”? Trevor replied, “Professor Trudy Christenson, she was head of Psychology at the first University I attended and I was one of her students”, Jenifer asked, “When you said dispatched did you mean permanently, like Harvey”. Trevor replied, “No not like Harvey and not really permanently, when I had sex with her last week, I noticed that she was making love to me. That pricked my interest and I have been trying to work out why ever since. She may have been Harvey’s pawn at the beginning but she was always in it for herself, and in the end it was her who gave me the ability to beat Harvey. My biggest bitch is that she knew about Sandra two years ago, if she loved me like she said, why waste two years. I am beginning to think that they were her continued experiments not Harvey’s. It was Trudy who was shaping my life while Harvey was trying to shape my business. I’ll even go as far as to say that it was Trudy who hypnotised Suzanne and Amanda not Eric Hargreaves. There was a different characteristic to the Programming inside Mercedes than the programming inside Suzanne and Amanda. I am beginning to see how she has played Harvey as a fool all along”. Jenifer said, “What do you intend to do”. Trevor said, “After you speak to Lenard in the morning, I want you to talk to Lilly and Sarah. You need the clothes Trudy was wearing last night and you need access to Paul’s country pile. After work tomorrow take the clothes, go to Paul’s and get Trudy to change back into her latex clothing. I’ll come here and look after the girls and when you have Trudy, bring her back here”.

Next morning, Trevor went to his old job and Jenifer went to her office. Trevor went straight up to the twelfth floor and marched into Suzanne’s office. She was dressed in a normal cotton business suit and when he walked through the door she cowered. Trevor said, “Call a board meeting for ten o’clock today and tell any member who isn’t there to arrange for their desk to be cleared before the end of the day. And you can start clearing your office as of now”. He walked back out before she could say anything and heather cowered down keep her eyes lowered. Back on the ninth floor Becky said, “What did you do to Amanda, she wouldn’t come to work today, she just stayed in bed crying and I think she has been crying all night”. Trevor said, “Don’t worry about Amanda; she will be alright in a day or two. Can you get everybody together I need to talk to the whole department in ten minutes”.

Trevor sat at his desk making notes about what he wanted to say. He was on his third sheet when Suzanne appeared and said, “I am very sorry to interrupt you, I have done as you asked and everyone will be in the board room at 10:00am, however your last instruction has me a little confused. I know I have not been completely honest to you, but have I failed to do my job for the company”. Trevor looked up and said, “I now realise that you were one of Trudy’s puppets and that you may have not been in total control of your actions, last night I gave to the freedom to choose and you chose the wrong option so after we have been to the Police Station this afternoon, I will show you what your new job will be”. Trevor went back to his notes leaving Suzanna standing there with her mouth open. The only choice she had made that morning was what to put on and it was then she realised that Trevor had on his Latex pinstriped suit. Having nothing more to say, she backed out of his office and returned to hers. Looking around her office she had no personal effects everything was to do with the responsibilities of her job as the head of HR, so she decided to go the board meeting and fight her corner.

Trevor told his team that although he had just come back, he was going to move and he wasn’t sure whether it would be within the company. He had a meeting with the whole board at ten o’clock and would let them know the results afterwards.

They tried to get him to tell them more but he said they would have to wait. Becky sat very close to him and her latex clothing was getting aroused so he said, he had to go, and picking up his notes went up to the board room. When he arrived it was still only ten to ten but there were several voices inside. As he stood outside and he realised that he was not nervous at all. While he was lying in bed the night before waiting for sleep to overtake him, he had looked in his own mind and has found the record of Trudy’s attempts at hypnosis all those years before and had removed all her embedded instructions. At five two as no one else come, he assumed everyone was already in the board room.

Trevor opened the door and made an entrance walking straight to the head of the large oval table. “Gentlemen and Ladies, I have asked you all here today to confirm the rumours regarding the death of our last chairman.. I would also like to inform you that I am now the major shareholding having taken over all the assets of the late Mr Harvey Whitleather. As he used the company as his private Consultant Engineering Company, I would like to ask what other business we have on the books other than the business awarded in support of his crooked schemes. The marketing director asked, “If you have taken over all his assets presumably these other assets will still require our services.

Trevor replied, “All of Harvey Whitleather’s City project were for his own financial gain and not for the benefit of the eventual users, he cut corners and contravened building regulations, health and safety and protecting the environment. You have not answered the question, if I decide to cancel or review these endeavours before continuing these projects, would this Company Survive!?

The Marketing Director said, “yes we would, more than half our business was not Harvey Whitleather’s and even so if you are going to review these construction projects, are we not the best company to do it, We have successfully built up a reputation as experts in all fields of Engineering.

Trevor said, “It was your engineers that cut the corners contravened the building regulation”. The Technical Director, said, “We have always, followed the client brief In the early days many of our Engineers complained and raised objections but Harvey always found reasons for them to either change their minds or leave. Trevor continued, “Well the Engineers that left must have found work with other companies, perhaps I should give this work to them.

The Technical Director said, “We have many Engineers who still have their integrity intact and have not been tainted by Harvey.

Trevor continued, “Very well I may consider using these untainted engineers to review the project once I get my head around what they were supposed to deliver. However I have a problem, all of you were handpicked by Harvey and as such are not wholly trustworthy. I do not intend to run this company as Harvey did by sitting firmly in the driving seat. I would like to propose a different structure, one with a Managing Director overseeing the honesty and integrity of the Company.

The was a murmurings of acceptance and the Technical Director asked, “Are you going to propose one or are we directors to choose one from within out exiting ranks”. Trevor replied, “Harvey used his pet psychologist who used hypnotism to ensure his plans were accepted. I have no idea who among you has been subject to Professor Christenson’s mind control, so I am going to choose one who I know for curtain has been purged of all her hypnotic programming, Mrs Suzanna Bowers”.

Trevor continued, “But seeing you would like yourselves to choose on from your midst, Can I have a show of hands foe those against Mrs Bowers”. No one put their hands up, so Trevor continued, “All those for Mrs Bowers”, and every hand except Suzanna’s went straight up. Trevor said, Thank you Gentlemen that motion is carried. I will take on the role of Chairman but do not intend to be resident in Harvey’s office all the time all though I will maintain it as my office for when I need one, The large office next door will be refitted and decorated as Suzanna’s new office, While that is being prepared she can share with me. My point of contact on a daily basis will always be through Suzanna. Now if you will excuse me I have a number of other institutions to address. Please pass all your concerns or Questions to Suzanna and I will speak to her in Harvey’s office in half an hour”.

Trevor left the boardroom and walked back to his new office, picking up the desk phone he dialled his apartment. Amanda answered after eight rings but did not speak. “Trevor said, “Amanda is that you and are you dressed”. Amanda said, “Yes it is me, and no I am not dressed”. Trevor said, “Then get dressed and get down her within the next half hour, meet me in Harvey’s old office”. Amanda said, “I have nothing to wear, you made me throw all my clothes out”.

Trevor said, “You have all the clothes I bought you. The reason I freed you from all mind control, was not because you were free to go back to your old life. You are still mine, but I have another use for your unfettered brain. Get dressed and be in Harvey’s office within thirty minutes”.

Trevor terminated the call and phoned Jenifer. Mayleen told him that she had been on the phone all morning and was currently in a meeting with Lenard. Trevor told her not to worry and he would see her at lunch time. He opened Harvey’s filling cabinets and found more incriminating evidence on Harvey’s various deals. In the bottom draw there were details of the women like Mercedes who had been made into dancers or sold onto slavery. Trevor took all the files out of the cabinet an put them into a large leather brief case. These he would give to the police.

He returned to the project files and at the back of each file were listed the people who had been bribed or blackmailed to get the project approved and passed by the City planners. Trevor thought, “These file will be useful so I’ll keep these”

He was still reading one of his development files when Suzanna come into the Office, She walked straight up to him and stuck out to hit him. He caught her wrist and said, “What have I done, are you not happy with your new role”. Suzanne said, “You could have dropped a hint, I have been frantic all morning, having all the programming removed is very frightening. My actions are my own and after so long being controlled I am not used to having to make key decisions”. Trevor said, “You got to the Board on your own initiative, so I don’t see the problem. Did the board having any concerns they wish aired. Suzanna said, “No they all seem very happy to have you as the chairman and me as the MD. Daniel would like to meet with you as soon as you have an idea which projects you require to be reviewed”.

Trevor said, “There will be a lot of people interested in that list especially those involved with the construction or development”. There was a knock on the door. Trevor said to Suzanna, “Would you get that please”.

Suzanna opened the door and found Amanda standing there in her floor length rubber coat and invited her in”.

When Amanda saw Trevor sitting at Harvey’s desk and with Suzanne there she had very mixed memories and looked around for Trudy. Trevor said, “Trudy is not here and she will never hypnotise you or anyone else every again”. Trevor said, “How many times have you been to this office”. Amanda replied, “Hundreds”.

Trevor said, “I asked you here because a vacancy has come up for which your qualification match perfectly and I need to see whether you would like to take it”. Amanda was confused and replied, “My qualifications are in psychology and HR management and the only job that would match all my higher education would be Suzanna’s”.

Trevor said, “Well that is good, because that is the post on offer”. Amanda said, “But what about Suzanna”. Trevor said, “Well this is what you get for staying in bed on the morning, Suzanne has been moved to a new position, do you want this one or not”?

Amanda said, “Yes I would like that position, it is what I have always wanted, but how am I to do it dressed like this”. Trevor said, “Suzanna managed it and she had now got some help from Heather. Look I am going to I’ll leave you two to sort things out, your first task will be to find a replacement for me, you need someone with high integrity to look after the company’s IT”. Trevor them stood and left the room with his briefcase of papers.

He rode the elevator down to the street level an walked out through the swing doors and into the street, he walk the five blocks to union street and then into Jenifer’s office. When he reached Mayleen she told him that Lenard was still in with Jenifer and Trevor matched straight in. Trevor was shocked to see Gordon standing beside Lenard and Gordon was saying, “I don’t know why it didn’t work”. Gordon saw Trevor enter and said, “Didn’t you tell me it only worked once”. Jenifer was sitting in her chair with her eyes closes smiling”. Gordon said, “Sorry about this old man, I didn’t know she was yours. Trevor said to the man holding a syringe, saying “You must be Lenard, Harvey’s crooked lawyer, if you have harmed one cell in her body you will be following Harvey to the mortuary”.

End of Chapter 8