The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 9

Gordon said, “This stuff is much stronger than the stuff I gave you, but it won’t work on this little trollop. Trevor checked Jenifer with his psychic eye and found her to be in a very restful sleep. Her mind was intact but something was not quite right. Trevor told Gordon, “You have 30 second to wake her up or you will never see the outside of this office again”. Gordon replied, “There is no need to make threats like that, the drug didn’t work Trevor’s anger was colossal and he lashed out with his mind and put both Gordon and Lenard into a deep sleep. He moved in front of Jenifer and kissed her, I brought his passion up to the level where he had unrestricted access to her mind and saw that what ever the drug was it had reacted with her perfect cell structure and had been turned into a narcotic. Trevor increased the production of all the enzymes that he caused her to rejuvenate. He could see that the narcotic was being purged from her system.

Trevor reduced his passion and changed his concentration to Lenard and Gordon and causes Lenard to obey all instructions or suggestions of any woman and for Gordon to obey, Trevor, Jenifer and Veronica. While Jenifer’s body was dealing with the chemicals in her blood stream, Trevor looked in to Lenard and learnt that he was as crooked as Harvey and had been heavily involved in all Harvey’s schemes, he even had a pair of mind controlled bimbos at home. Trevor thought “That is fitting”.

Jenifer eventually started to wake and was unharmed except her visual appearance was that of a twenty-five year old beauty. Trevor hugged her and she told him that Lenard was being very uncooperative and the other man injected something very nice into her”. Trevor told her that if had not been for her super health body she would have been in serious trouble but there had been an unwanted side effect. When she quizzed him was the side effect was, he told about the increase in age of her appearance.

Trevor then looked into Gordon and found something very alarming. Gordon had been commissioned to develop mind control drugs by Trudy and the product he had with him now was the culmination of his research, he had been working for Trudy since she joined Harvey but she had kept all knowledge of Gordon’s endeavours from Harvey and his fellow conspirators. Gordon had finished testing late the previous evening and had gone to update Trudy, not finding her at home he had gone back to the shop that morning and being told by Sarah, that Trudy was no longer there, had panicked. Knowing Trudy’s involvement with Lenard, He had gone to Lenard and explained what he had accomplished. Lenard then brought Gordon with him to meet Jenifer neither of them had divulged the research or knowledge of the product to anyone else so Trevor removed the knowledge of Gordon and his offerings from Lenard. He then instructed Gordon to go back to the University and destroy all evidence of his research formulas, notes, and all past and current products and then forget all about it. Trevor awoke Gordon and sent him on his way. He then awoke Lenard and left him with Jenifer instructing her to establish Lenard’s intent.

Standing outside Jenifer’s office Trevor asked Mayleen how long Lenard and Gordon her been in the office and Mayleen replied, “At the time of your call they had been here for about fifteen minutes, but had only just gone in because, …. had been on the phone. Trevor noticed the lack of name in the sentence and looked into her mind. He found some new instructions and that these were hardwired into her subconscious. Trevor tries to remove them but they did not diminish he tried again and could not influence their existence. Trevor read the instruction and was appalled by what had been done, Mayleen was forbidden to call Jenifer by any noun or pronoun. She would never notice any thing strange or different in Jenifer’s action or demeanour and by Saturday she would seek out new employment as a whore.

Trevor was determined to repair the damage so he tried the passion route and kissed Mayleen. He increased his passion linked to hers and at the pinnacle he move once again in to her mind and lifted these new instruction by peeling them away from her memory. When they were all purged he let them both orgasm. Mayleen collapsed into her chair and Trevor sat down panting. That had been the most difficult thing he had been required to do with his psychic talent. While he sat there he wondered why it was, that he was always there just in time to avoid a catastrophe to one of his friends. He considered whether there was some guiding entity or was it his very active subconscious. According to Trudy it had been his subconscious that had helped him avoid Harvey’s misdirection. Could it be that his subconscious was very practised at picking up the intent do to harm which would enable Trevor to be there at the optimum time period?

While Trevor was considering all the issues associated with either option, Mayleen began to revive. When her eyes opened, she said, “That was out of this world, you were awesome, would you like to do that again soon, you realise that no one else will ever do now”. Trevor said, “Keep wearing latex clothing and you will get plenty of those to keep you going”,

Mayleen made Trevor a drink and then he concentrated on his subconscious. The latex related routines were still at the front but as her delved further back he found some very old and established routines that were difficult to interpret. He concentrated on the first one and discovered where his good luck came from. This routine sought out false or dishonest intent in people Trevor was dealing with. Trevor’s investigation was interrupted by Lenard coming out of Jenifer’s office saying, “I will undertake all the actions you designate and get back to you by four o’clock”. Jenifer rushed to Trevor hugging him saying thank you he was going to turn me into a stripper in a night club and turn Mayleen into a hooker, how did you get on at work this morning”. Trevor said, “Not bad at all, Suzanna is now the Managing Director and Amanda is the Personnel Director”. Jenifer continued, “So now that they are free from Trudy they can get back to what they should be doing”. Trevor continued, “Almost, I took away all the controls in place and Suzanna made the wrong choice of what to put on and Amanda was in turmoil because she didn’t have a choice. They won’t have that difficulty tomorrow morning”.

Jenifer instructed Mayleen to find Angie so they could all have a late lunch. Mayleen said, “Angie left awhile ago to help Sarah in the shop. Jenifer said, “OK lets go, oh by the way Trevor, I spoke to Sarah this morning and she has put the clothes Trudy wore yesterday, to one side so I can pick them up later”. Trevor said, “As usual my beauty, you have everything under control”, Jenifer replied, “Only because you are looking out for me”. Mayleen put her arms around them both as said, “teamwork”. After lunch Mayleen popped to the shop to pick up Trudy’s clothes and found Sarah Angie and Rose busy with the delivery. Mayleen asked Rose if everything was ok with work and she replied, “As long as I accompany Trevor and Suzanne back to the Police Station at four o’clock I’ll be fine”. Mayleen told her to be at Jenifer’s office at half past two. Back at Jenifer’s office there were email replies from both Richard and George, they were willing to meet Trevor on Wednesday Afternoon the chosen venue was George’s Board Room”. Trevor had Jenifer reply confirming a two o’clock appointment. They worked together going through the lists of assets and creating a second list of development or construction sites, when he had finished there were twenty six entries in the second list. Trevor asked Jenifer to contact Suzanna and get her here at half past two and to order a car for a quarter to three. He then got a big map of the city out and stuck 26 pins in it. There were five clusters of pins. Trevor picked up the continued to analyse the project numbers that made up each cluster and in every group there was one number that was our of sequence, Trevor listed these five numbers and thought these need investigating. Suzanne walked in wearing her floor length black coat and Trevor said, “Is everything ok between you and Amanda”. Suzanne replied, “We are both fining it very difficult to be responsible for our own actions, but Amanda id getting there”. Rose walked into the office wearing her uniform and Trevor said, “Would you please put the cuffs back on Suzanne so we can get started”. Suzanne said, “Is that necessary”. Trevor said, “Of course it is”. Rose clasped the cuffs onto Suzanna’s wrists behind her back”. As soon as the cuffs were closed Trevor moved into position and started the kiss. He linked her arousal to his passion and then due to the coat and the cuffs his arousal started to climb. He kept the kiss going for eleven minutes and then reached the pinnacle as they both came. While he was in her mind at that crucial moment he reintroduced her dependency to Latex and bondage.

Jenifer said, “You haven’t got time for Rose we need to go”. Trevor said, “Well that just means Rose will have to come back with us after we are finished at the Police Station”. Rose was convinced she was still in Wonder Land and she was really called Alice.

Jenifer, Trevor Suzanna and Rose, walked down the stairs and out into to street where the car was waiting.

The car took the four to the Police Station and when they arrived, Trevor helped Suzanna out of the car and then walked arm in arm with Jenifer into the building. The desk Sergeant greeted them and told Rose to take everyone straight up to DS Fremont as he was waiting. Rose led them though the Police Station to the Detectives section and when they arrived, DS Fremont looked at his watch and said, “Well we are not used to this, Mr Stevens with his Lawyer and Mrs Bowers and it’s exactly three o’clock”

DS Fremont asked Rose to stay with the ladies while he took Trevor into an interview room. As they walked in Trevor could see two people already in the room. It wasn’t until he was completely inside did he recognise one of them as Mercedes. DS Fremont said, “Can you describe want part this man has in your confinement and brain washing”. Mercedes looked at Trevor and exclaimed, “Daddy this is him. This is the man who rescued me”. The middle aged man said, “I owe you a debt of gratitude, how can I repay it”. Trevor replied, “There is no need, the man who was responsible died of a heart attack and the police are rounding up his co-conspirators as we stand here”. DS Fremont, thanked Mercedes and her farther and told them they could go. As Mercedes walked past Trevor she kissed him and said, “Thank you, I owe you the rest of my life and you can collect anytime”.

DS Fremont asked Trevor how he did it, with all these women, “We have interviewed all the people at your work and your colleagues in the Lamb and Flag and we can fine no one who has a bad word for you. One minute you are a normal guy plodding through life and the next minute you are thrown into the cess pit with the sharks and you come out, not only smelling of roses but the new head honcho”. Trevor replied, “Just lucky I guess”. DS Fremont continued, “That is how the evidence portrays it but I have one or two little inconsistencies I would like you to clear. I’ll get your Lawyer and Mrs Bowers”. Trevor sat down and DS Fremont left the room and returned with the three women. Jenifer and Suzanne sat on either side to Trevor and Rose remained standing.

DS Fremont said, “From the attempted assassination of yourself and the attempted kidnap of Mrs Mason and her colleagues to your arrival at Harvey Whitleather’s office. Could you please talk me through, how you progressed from one to the other”. Trevor replied, “Following the rescue of Mercedes, I asked Jenifer to help me identify the man who was there. She produced photographs of nine possible contenders and gave them to me at lunch. I recognised the name on the back of the photograph as the Chairman of where I worked. So after lunch I intended to have it out with him. On the way from Jenifer’s to the office I was accosted by two men who told me I was there target and two of their colleagues were targeting Jenifer. I tried to come back to assist Jenifer and decided the best way would be to run between them. I was very lucky because they both drew there weapons and attempted to shoot me, I felt the passage of their bullets and thought I was dead, but in fact they had shot each other. I ran as fast as I could to the back of Jenifer’s office and arrived as they came out with one man. When he saw me charging down on him, he got back in his van and legged it. When I reached Jenifer and checked she was alright, it was then I noticed the dead man in the corridor. I sent Jenifer back up to her office to call the Police and continued my journey to have my words with Mr Whitleather and because of the two dead men I kept to the back lanes and entered the office my the service entrance and travelled up to the fourteenth floor via the service elevator. When I came out of the service elevator I heard movement so I hid around the corner and someone used the passenger elevator but I have no idea who. After the hallway became quiet I made my way to Harvey’s office and entered as Suzanne and the other man from Mercedes apartment were about to leave”.

DS Fremont said, “How does that compare to your understanding of events, Mrs Bowers”. Suzanne said, “As I told you yesterday I left Harvey’s office with Eric Hargreaves shortly after Trevor arrived”.

DS Fremont asked, “And how long was it just you and Harvey in the office. Trevor said, “From the time Suzanna left to the time she returned with you was a little over half an hour”. DS Fremont continued and what happened during that half an hour”. Trevor said, “A lot of shouting a couple of heart attacks and a large transfer of assets”. DS Fremont said, “Is that all you are going to give me”. Jenifer replied, “What was discussed can not be part of your investigation, It has never been suggested that Trevor had accosted Harvey or had caused him any physical injury. If the heart attack was brought on by Trevor’s verbal barrage then Harvey must have had a very guilty conscious”.

DS Fremont conceded, “You are right. Although I am just curious as to why Harvey would transfer nearly a billion pounds worth of assets to a business rival”. Trevor replied, “Well I am afraid your curiosity will have to remain unsatisfied no laws were broken and the transfer was undertaken by the book. However while I was looking through some of Harvey’s, I mean my files this morning, I came across this”. Trevor passed the folded paper from his pocket that contained the names of mind controlled females. Jenifer rose and said, “If there is no more we will go and have you now finished with Suzanna”. Fremont replied, “Yes we are finished for now, if I think of anything more I will be in touch”. Jenifer continued, “Well don’t you think it is time to remove these handcuffs”. Fremont, Said, “I am terribly sorry I forgot about those, Rose will you please remove the hand cuffs while I start dealing with this”, waving the paper Trevor had given him”.

After Fremont left the room, Rose moved to Suzanna, who said, “Before you take these off, could I have another kiss from Trevor”. Rose replied, “Before I take them off, we both need a kiss from Trevor”. Jenifer said, “Ok Trevor would you please kiss these woman so you can then kiss me”.

Trevor stood up and moved to Rose, as their lips met Rose felt an electric shock and very soon her arousal started to rocket, after six minutes she exploded as her orgasm broke. Trevor sat the unconscious woman into a chair and moved to Suzanne. Suzanne met him as she stood and they kissed. Like Rose her arousal rocketed and she broke through the top with a gigantic climax after only four minutes. Trevor lowered Suzanne into the chair next to Rose and moved to Jenifer. Jenifer said, “Try not to fry my brain”. As their lips met, Trevor was much gentler and Jenifer’s arousal climbed more slowly at first, but as it became stronger the rate of increase became quicker and finally her orgasm erupted with the force of Chernobyl”. Trevor kept on kissing and breathed life into her mind. She opened her eyes and said, “You are getting much better at that but be very careful, Once you have kissed someone no other man will ever be good enough in the future”. Trevor said, “So, what you are saying is that every girl I kiss will have to become my slave”. Rose had awoken before Jenifer spoke and said, “I would agree with Mrs Mason, you have to take me now, Master”.

Trevor said, “Very well but you have to work in the shop on your days off and wear latex when not in uniform. Now take the cuffs off Suzanne and we will get out of your hair”. Suzanna awoke as the cuffs were being removed and she said, “I must get some of these. That was such a rush, being bound and kissed at the same time”.

If was four thirty five when Trevor and his two females walked out of the Police Station, the car dropped Suzanna off at “WS Evans” and Trevor and Jenifer at 3 Union Street. Inside Jenifer’s Office there were several messages from Lenard and one from Richard. Jenifer called Lenard while Trevor contacted Richard. Richard informed Trevor that he had been to see the planners about the proposed development at Brigham Road and they would like to meet with Trevor. Trevor set it up for ten o’clock the next day at City Hall.

Lenard and his people had arranged the venue for the big event on Friday and had received confirmation from all, the major and some of the minor, players in Harvey’s empire that they would attend. There were a few niggling issues which Jenifer resolved easily. At five o’clock Jenifer set off to fetch Trudy and Trevor took a taxi back to Jenifer’s house. When he arrived the girls were already there and Charlie rushed up to him as he entered and said, “Could I have another of those kisses, I have thought of nothing else all day, my body has been crying out to feel that again”. Trevor said, “Before you get the next one should Rachel not experience it first, where is Rachel”. Charlie replied, “She is waiting upstairs for you and she is wearing her red coat and nothing else”.

Trevor found Rachel lying on her bed and in her hand was a black rubber vibrator and said, “What are you doing with that”. Rachel replied, “Charlie said that she lost her virginity using one of these and it did not hurt very much. Trevor sat down beside her and said, “Let me try something”. He manoeuvred her so she could kiss him leaving the vibrator on the bed. He touched her lips gently and the energy from Trevor made Rachel jump. They started kissing and Trevor linked his passion to her arousal and caused it to rise slowly, he kept off the heat to maintain a gentle rise. As he passed the threshold where her body was in control of the increase, he pushed the vibrator gently into her pussy and gently pushed it in until he felt resistance and looking in her mind she was not conscious of pain so he gently pushed through the resistance and pushed in until it was in by two thirds of its length. Leaving it there he turned on the vibrations and pushed his passion up until she climaxed.

He laid the unconscious body out on the bed and pushed the vibrating dildo further in. He picked up her latex knickers off the floor and pulled them up her legs, pulling them up tightly around her waist.

The smile on Rachel’s face said it all and Trevor slipped out of the bedroom to find Charlie who was in the sitting room wearing her red coat. Charlie said, “I think Rachel was trying to push Mummy’s vibrator into herself to break her virginity”. Trevor said, “I think she has already done that”.

Charlie sat on Trevor’s lap facing him and started kissing him, as Trevor started to push up their linked arousal the pressure from Charlie’s body weight on his cock made the sensation grow much quicker then he intended and Charlie erupted after only four minutes. He carried the unconscious girl upstairs and laid her on the bed beside Rachel; he then placed Charlie’s hand into Rachel’s and left them there together.

He moved to the kitchen and checked the cupboards and freezer to see if there was any food he could use to make something and found enough to make a Sheppard’s Pie. He started preparing the ingredients and when it was all prepared ready to go into the oven, he went of stairs to check on the girls. He found them still holding hand and they had both rolled over towards each other and where kissing. When they heard Trevor enter to room they separated and Rachel said, “Thank you, did you put it in or did I”. Charlie said, “Put what in”. Rachel moved Charlie’s hand to the base of the vibrator inside her knickers and Charlie exclaimed, “You have it in all the way, I only got is two thirds of the way in and you have it switched on”. Trevor said, “Are you alright girls”. Rachel said, “Thank you, that was lovely and I am now yours to do with as you please”. Charlie said, “Rachel what are you saying, don’t be silly you give yourself to him”. Rachel said, “Why not Mummy has, and if his is good enough for her he is definitely good enough for me”.

Charlie said, “Why would you give yourself to a man anyway”. Rachel said, “He is not just a man, Geoffrey has never been able to give me an orgasm without Trevor’s help and that orgasm Trevor just gave me, not only rocked my world, it blew me away”. They were still arguing when Jenifer arrived with Trudy. Trevor asked Jenifer to take Trudy into the lounge while he finished preparing dinner and then went to put the vegetables on the stove.

When everything was on and cooking, Trevor went into the lounge and asked Jenifer, to watch the dinner. Trevor then asked Trudy if she had anything to say. Trudy was looking at the floor said, “What you did to me at Paul’s and Lilly’s was very cruel, that uniform burnt my skin wherever it touched and it in many places it was constant”. Trevor said, “That is not what I wish to know, what have, you got to say”. Trudy replied, “I do not know what you mean”. “Trevor said, “Very well take of your clothes and put your maids uniform back on”. Trudy started to undo the buttons on her dress and said, “Please master give me a hint regarding what you would like me to say”. Trevor continued, “The only thing I want you to say when you get your uniform on, is what, would you like me to clean next. It was YOU who sent Sandra after me, it was YOU who drugged me, it was YOU who hypnotised Suzanna and Amanda, it was YOU who commissioned Gordon’s research and sent Gordon to me. Your whole persona as a shop owner was a sham; YOU have lied and cheated just like your co-conspirator Harvey Whitleather.

Trevor stood up and walked out leaving, a sobbing Maid prostrated on the floor. Trevor laid the table for five and opened a bottle of wine. Jenifer said, “I am serving up would you like to call the girls”. Trevor called to the girls that dinner was ready and then retuned to the lounge and picking up Trudy by her hair, said, “Stop that snivelling we do not need be reminded that it hurts, you are very luck I have not made it worse than it is”. Trudy stopped whining and stood up, Trevor directed her to the dinning room and to the place setting on its own. The girls arrived as Jenifer was placing the plates on the table and Rachel said, “What has happened to Trudy”. Jenifer replied, “There is no one here called Trudy, the person to whom you refer, was caught lying and cheating and would not provide an explanation as to why” Trevor said, “I gave her every chance to explain but she choose her punishment and unfortunately we don’t have any latex bedding in this house”. The Maid gasped and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out”. When all the food was eaten and the wine finished Trevor said, “Maid, clear the table and wash up”. Trevor, Jenifer and the Girls went through to the lounge where Trudy’s clothes were folded on a chair and Charlie asked, “How is she being punished”. Jenifer said, “You will have noticed that she is wearing a maid’s uniform that is not made from latex and Trevor had made it so her skin burns where normal fabrics touch and as a maid, she is also not allowed to speak”.

Rachel said, “So she is in a catch 22 situation, she can’t get any respite until she explains and while she is a maid she can’t explain. Trevor said, “It is worse than that, she can only stop being a made when she put those clothes on, no other clothes except those. At that moment, Maid entered the room having completed her cleaning task. Rachel said, “Does she realise it has to be these clothes”. Trevor said, “Not necessarily, she may recognise them as the clothes she had on last night but I doubt she realises the significance. Maid, would you please take that latex clothing out to the trash bin. Trudy pleaded with her eyes signifying that she knew the significance and shook her head.

Trevor said, “I will not take insubordination from an insect, either you do as you are told or you get changed and explain. You have five minutes to act either way. Trevor left the room to use the bathroom and when he returned Trudy was sitting in her latex gown and as Trevor came through the door, she said, “When Harvey first approached me he was full of high ideals and principles and I was enticed to join him. It wasn’t until about three year ago when I began to realise what a horrible person he was, I could not get near enough to do anything to him. He never saw me alone and he never let me get close to him. I searched for you because I knew your subconscious was powerful and I needed you to help me to take him down. When I did find you I couldn’t walk straight up to you and renew our acquaintance I had already blown that. I commissioned Gordon as a contingency in case you didn’t come to anything and I sent Sandra because I needed to stimulate your psychic development.

That drug should have helped you to develop but it seems to have had the opposite effect. When I investigated your lack of progress I found that Harvey was on to me and he has taken Sandra away from me. Then one day when I was seeing Harvey I saw Amanda and he asked me to hypnotise her to make her one of his pets. It was about that time you came to work for Harvey the perfect cover right under his very nose. I did hypnotise Amanda, but I also gave her a hidden agenda as well as being one of Harvey’s pets. There was no ball or rape. I remembered what I had programmed into you when you left me so I made her believe the other side. I did not realise that her manipulative sister was exploit that new hatred and between them they took it too far. I had hoped that you two would get together and Amanda would dispense the right drug. It was about that time that Harvey was getting too powerful, he had the Police in his pocket and the planning department so he could build what he wanted where he wanted.

I tried to hide, I had befriended Eric by then and between him and I we created the persona of Trudy shop keeper. That persona had a number of triggers, some where real and some were false. What I didn’t realise was that Eric, was Harvey’s man and during the last days of setting up my persona he gave me triggers that would turn me into Trudy or Professor Constantine he knew I had a latex fetish so he made me work in a latex shop and be not allowed to wear it. Trudy really believed that her persona was true and those horrible triggers were real but only one was real and that was the one to turn me back to Professor Constantine. When you rescued me that first time, you lifted the one that stopped me wearing latex and you took away the one that brought me back to my true self.

When you rescued me the second time that was one of Harvey’s men looking for Amanda, You had been off the radar for so long he had forgotten about you, Harvey only wanted his pet. But when the trigger to turn me back into Professor Constantine didn’t work he became angry and you arrived just in the nick of time.

The drug that Amanda gave you had worked, because you developed your psychic abilities within a very short time, and they have continued to grow. I did not send Gordon to you. That was a fortunate mishap that enabled Amanda to administer the drug. Amanda coming here was inevitable and you sending her to me, was also ordained by me all those years ago. What I don’t understand is why Harvey didn’t recognise his pet when you walked into Mercedes’ apartment. That was your one lucky break. The events that happened after that were all down to Harvey, once he realised that you had resurfaced and that you had Amanda he would send out his army to remove you and to recover Amanda.

Once your talent was developing, I knew you would be able to take him down and his many associates. You have vindicated all my research and my faith in you. Back in college when you were my student and I had you in my clutches, I could have made you mine but I loved who you were, you were an honest, chivalrous, congenial and polite young man who could have had any girl. I think even then your subconscious mind was protecting you because I could never get you to a deep enough level to really influence who you were. I even suspect that you already had the fetish and all I did was to remind you”.

How did you find out about my connection to Gordon”? Trevor replied, “Because he did it, he developed a very effective mind control drug that would have been infallible. He brought it to you at the shop when we were all at Paul’s and when he didn’t find you he returned the next day. When Sarah told him you had left, he panicked and took his research to Lenard, who brought it to Jenifer and when I got there they had already programmed Mayleen and were attempting to programme Jenifer. Unfortunately for them Jenifer’s new supper healthy body converted the drug into a harmless narcotic and they spend two long trying to work out why it didn’t work as it had in the lab”.

Trudy said, “It is just as well I wasn’t there my Trudy persona did not know Gordon or what he was doing. Where is his research now”. Trevor replied, “Down the toilet with all his notes, his knowledge and his future”. Trudy said, “That is probably just as well a product could be used by anyone even someone like Harvey and heaven forbid what he would do with such a useful tool. I had always put my trust in you; I knew that even with godlike powers you would still be chivalrous. Have you decided what you are going to do with Amanda and Suzanna”. Trevor said, “You haven’t mentioned Suzanna what was her part in all this”. Trudy continued, “Suzanna became suspicious of what Amanda was doing in Harvey’s office all the time and she barged in while Amanda was naked with am umbrella handle in her pussy. He flipped and Harvey hit out knocking her out, so I was called to sort it out. I hypnotised Suzanna and made her think it was her husband and that Harvey had found out the triggers from Eric. Harvey would have her do the most embarrassing things and then make her forget it was that what made me turn against him.

When you liberated Suzanne from Harvey you saved her from a life of hell, he must have hated her to put her through what he did”.

Trudy asked, “What are you going to do with me, you must know I would never have hurt you and your subconscious recognised the love I have for you, when you fucked me above the shop I really thought I had died and gone to heaven. What have you done with Amanda and Suzanne they have been abused and humiliated for years”. Trevor said, “Amanda had Suzanne’s old job and Suzanne is in charge of the whole shebang”. Trudy said, I hope all her triggers have been removed three or four of the directors were in on Suzanne’s abuse”. Trevor turned to Jenifer and said, “Get hold of Suzanna and ask her to come here tonight”.

Jenifer came back a few minutes later and said, “I can not raise Suzanna at home or on her mobile, Amanda said she was still at work when she left”. Trevor sat in an armchair and closed his eyes, he opened his mind while he concentrated on Suzanne and he found her after five minutes and her state was awake but much stressed. He moved into her mind and looked through her eyes and felt with her body. He could feel the restraints holding her hands and feet and there was something tight around her waist. Her eyes were looking into the dark and Trevor could not see anything in her line of sight that he recognised. He caused her hand to tap and she brought up all her recent memories of sitting in Harvey’s office when three directors came in one of them said, “Bilateral planet canoe”, when Suzanna did not react , the Director said, “He was right she has been purged of all hypnotic commands”. We will need to get hold of Professor Constantine, let’s take her; I will not let Harvey’s plaything take control of this company”. Something was pushed over her mouth and nose and although she fought she soon succumbed. Her next memory was where she was at now bound in a dark and smelly place.

Trevor gave the names of the three to Jenifer and asked her to see who was at home. Jenifer said, “The phone at Jack Simpson was answered but none of the others”. Trevor asked do you have an address, “It’s out on the bank of the lake”. Trevor said, “She could be in a boat house”. Trudy you drive we and going to Serpentine Road.

While Trudy drove Jenifer’s car, Trevor was keeping a weather eye on Suzanna. They were ten minutes away when Amanda called on Trevor’s mobile, she told him that someone was looking for Trudy and she was sorry she had told them to contact him and had given them this number. Trevor said, “Don’t worry and stay in doors and don’t open the door to anyone, I’ll find Trudy and ring you back”. Trevor was not satisfied that she was talking correctly so he jumped into her brain and looking through her eyes seeing the same three men. Trevor said, “They have Amanda as well”.

Trudy coasted to a halt four properties from Jack’s house, Trevor opened his mind and found four minds in the back of the house. One of them was Amanda and the other three were Jack Simpson, Jamie Thompson and Ian Jones. Ian Jones said, “I’ll go and check on the slut”. He walked out of the house and down to the lake but instead of going to the boat house he kept on walking into the cold water of the lake and he started swimming in all his clothes and shoes, he swam out for a hundred yards and then stopped and just disappeared under the surface.

Trudy and Trevor were making their way around the house and Trevor was still looking out of Amanda’s eyes, Jack said, “Where the hell is Ian”, Jamie replied, “He is probably fucking that slut and will be back in a minute”. Trevor pointed Trudy at the boat house and asked her to be careful and quite. Trevor walked back to the front of the house and rang the door bell. Jack answered the door and when he saw Trevor he was visibly frightened, Trevor said, “Sorry to disturb you I was looking for Amanda and Suzanna and someone at the office said I should speak to you”. Jack pulled out a gun and said, “You had better come in”.

Trevor stepped across the threshold and shut he door. Jack said, “This way please”. Trevor walked through the house to the back and found Amanda sitting in a metal chair bound hand and foot. When she saw Trevor, she said, “I hope you brought the Police”. Trevor replied, “Some people don’t know when they are well off. Jack lifted the gun and pointed it a Trevor saying, “Well we have come this far, we are way past redemption so another body at the bottom of the lake is not going to cause a stir. Amanda said, “Jack don’t be an idiot, do you think he would walk in here if he didn’t have a backup plan. Trevor moved to stand beside Jamie and said, “I thought out of you three, you would be the most likely to get on in this world. Why do you hang around with losers”. Jamie replied, “It’s no good trying divide and conker we are all in this together. Trevor said, “Suzanne should be in the hands of the Police now so why don’t we put the gun down and walk out together”. Jack raised the gun and aiming it at Trevor squeezed the trigger only just as he was about to fire it moved to point at Jamie. Jamie shouted, “You stupid bugger you have shot me, this is bad. Jack lifted the gun again and pulled the trigger and again the bullet hit Jamie.

Trevor moved to Amanda and started to release her, Jack tried one more time to shoot Trevor and shot himself in the foot. He was determined so he shot the other foot. This time he dropped the gun and sat down with blood poring out of his feet. Jamie was dead the second bullet had gone straight through his heart. Trevor opened the door and Shouted to Suzanne, “Are you all right”. The reply came back, “No the buggers have taken my shoes”. Trevor turned to Amanda and said, “Go and look upstairs and see if there are any ladies shoes”. Trevor had his back to Jack who reached for the gun. Without turning Trevor said, “I wouldn’t if I were you, you don’t have any feet left unless you would like to shoot your knee. Jack pulled the trigger thinking it was pointing at Trevor and his knee exploded, the gun flew out of his hand. Amanda came back with two pairs of ladies court shoes with three inch heels. Suzanne came in the back and Amanda said, “Try these”. Suzanna looked at Jamie and said, “What have you done Jack”. Trevor said, “Are you alright, and can we go”, Trudy put her head around the door and said, “Silly men, they think they are in charge”. They walked back to the car and Trevor helped Suzanne and Amanda into the back”. Trevor got in next to Trudy and said, “My apartment please Trudy”.

No one spoke during the journey, Trevor went though all the minds and they were all three frightened about what he might do to them before the night was out. Trudy feared the most, she was thinking about her stupidity, when she found him again, instead of sending others she should have gone herself. Then she thought, “How would I have coped, just looking at him makes my legs weak. What words would I have used to explain myself”?

As Trudy stopped outside his apartment, Trevor said, “You should both slay her tonight so you can look out for each other and tomorrow you are three Directors short. He helped them both to get out and then he got back in beside Trudy and said, “Back to Jenifer’s”. Trudy said, “What will happen to me”? Trevor said, “I haven’t decided yet but I am thinking Maid in latex in the evening and Manikin or something else during the day”. Trudy remained very quiet all the way into Jenifer’s home. Jenifer said, “While I was picking up Trudy what did you do to Rachel”? Trevor said, “Why, what has she done”. Jenifer said, “She has gone to bed in latex and with my vibrator in her pussy”. Jenifer then said, “I assume every one is alright”?

Trudy said, “We dropped Amanda and Suzanna off at Trevor’s apartment after Trevor dispatched the kidnappers”. Jenifer replied. “I won’t ask how, but I expect the Police would like to know”. Trudy said, “If they get there in time Jack might tell them but then again he might not, I expect Trevor has covered his ass”. Trevor said, “Guns are very loud and I may not have got to everyone in the vicinity to ignore them and as his wife is a stripper in Harvey’s night club I don’t think she will be home in time. The only command I gave him was he couldn’t call for help and couldn’t stop the bleeding”. Jenifer said, “That is your night club by the way”. Trevor replied, “One day we will pay it a visit, but I would like to do it covertly”. Trudy said, “All the girls working there are hardworking, professional and intelligent women who got in Harvey’s way. Jenifer would have been one but you got there first”.

Trevor said, “I am tired and I am going to bed, are you coming Jenifer”. Jenifer replied, “Yes I am ready, have you decided what to do about Trudy”. Trevor said, “Not yet, I think she should not have sent Sandra, she should have done the job herself. Until I decide, she can keep those clothes on and steep in the spare room. May be I will have decided by tomorrow”. Trevor walked out of the lounge, holding Jenifer’s hand and leaving Trudy there on her own. Trudy thought, “I have been such a fool, I have missed a number of opportunities were I could have helped Trevor”. Trevor smiled and then pushed instructions into Trudy’s subconscious that she would wake up not as cleaver Professor Trudy Constantine but as rather silly submissive Trudy who would do whatever Trevor, Jenifer, Charlie or Rachel told her.

In bed, Trevor and Jenifer had noisy sex for over an hour and throughout that Trudy laid in the spare bed listening very jealously.

The morning came and Trevor was up first, he had a quick shower and dressed in the same clothes he had worn the day before and then went down to make breakfast. Jenifer followed soon after and said, “You need some more clothes, Richard’s wardrobe is empty, why don’t you send Trudy to get us some more clothes and she could get some for herself as well”. Trevor said, “Good idea. I checked my subconscious this morning and there is a new routine. As I suspected, any one who thinks evil thoughts aimed at me and intends to do me harm, will either do that evil act to either a colleague or if there is no colleague then to themselves. The routine about latex being an ok clothing material is once again transmitting on full power. I am beginning to think that Trudy was right, this fetish was mine all along, if only I could find where it came from”. Jenifer said, “Don’t try too hard, I have embraced your fetish with my eyes open and I am not complaining at all and I haven’t heard the girls complaining either”. “Complaining about what”, said Charlie as she walked into the room. Trevor said, “Your Mother was talking about our latex fetish and that she was not complaining”. Charlie replied, “No neither am I, Rachel said something last night, with all your money, could you not open a special latex only school and we could wear it all day”. Trevor said, “Now there’s a thought, why don’t you ask you’re Mum to put together a proposal, in the mean time keep you latex under your uniform”.

Trudy came in next and asked, “What would you like me to do this morning Mistress”. Jenifer said, “We need some more clothes, this morning I would like you to go to “Treasures Boutique” and pick out ten outfits for each of us including you, and bring them back here, It will then be your job to keep all our used latex clean as well as keeping this house clean and tidy”.

Jenifer asked Trevor what his plans where for the day and Trevor said, “I have a meeting at 10:00 in City Hall with your ex and this afternoon I am meeting him again with George this afternoon”.

Jenifer said, “Ok I am going to work and I will take Trudy into town she is going shopping, Can you see the girls off please”. Trevor kissed her and said, “The girls will be fine, go”. Jenifer and Trudy left as Rachel came down stairs, Seeing Trevor she ran to him and jumped into his arms. Trevor said, “We shall have to stop meeting like this you mother will get jealous. Rachel said, “Mummy can get jealous, you are my Daddy and I can cuddle you when ever I want”. Trevor said, “Are you ready for school, and are you going like that? Rachel replied, “No I need some fresh batteries for my vibrator and I thought you could come with me and make everyone see me as I should be”. Trevor said, “Perhaps another day, foe today go and remove your dildo and put your uniform on”. Rachel was about to argue and then ran upstairs to do exactly and Trevor had instructed. Charlie wearing her uniform pick up her books and said, “I still think you should open a new school just for latex lovers, just think of all the pretty young female teachers you could persuade to join”. Trevor replied, “I do not require any more slaves, I have enough to handle with you four”. Charlie said, “Rachel might be yours but I am a free person and I intend to stay that way”. Charlie got down on her hands and knees and barked. Trevor went into the sitting room and picked up a book to read”. Rachel came in and said, “What has happened to Charlie”, Trevor stood up and walked with Rachel to the front door, Charlie was still on all fours, whimpering. Trevor said, “I thing she needs a walk why don’t you take her to school like that”.

Rachel said, “I love and Charlie loves you we are both yours you don’t have to prove it to me”. Trevor replied, “I am not trying to prove anything to you, Charlie seems to think she is a free person, so as a free person she can go to school like that”. Rachel said, “Ok we will have to go the bus will be here in a minute. Come on Charlie we will have to go. Rachel opened the door and walked out followed by Charlie on her hands and knees, she got all the way to the bottom of the drive before she stood up, she turned to shout at Trevor standing in the door way but all that came out was a bark. Trevor had arranged that she would only be able to speak once inside the school grounds.

Trevor watched them both get on the bus and waved to Rachel as it drove away before going back inside. He had an hour and a half before he needed to be at City Hall so he decided to walk into town. Locking the house he began the five mile walk, he was not intending to walk all the way, just far enough for some quiet thinking. After half an hour he was beginning to sweat a lot and there was liquid dripping from his wrists and down his legs. He decided to go to Treasures Boutique and get changed. There was a car coming towards him, he pushed he mind out and it stopped beside him. He open the passenger door and looked across at the driver who was a young twentyish old female with a leather jacket and leather jeans, blond hair surrounding a pretty face. He asked her why she was wearing leather and she replied, “I wear what I like”. Trevor thought another customer for Sarah then instructed her to drive him into town.

She parked were he told her at the back of the shop and then took her to the back door and knocked Sarah opened the door and Trevor said, “I need a change of clothes and a shower and this lady wants to try on lots of clothes and she is going to love everything she tries”.

Sarah said, “I have just sent Trudy away with ten outfits for you”, then she took them both into the shop and gave Trevor a dress shirt slacks and sports jacket all in latex. Trevor took the clothes and went up stairs. He showered and then dressed in his new clothing. Walking down stairs he found his driver still trying on clothing. Trevor kissed Sarah and said, “I’ll see you later, and make sure she only takes what she can afford to pay for”. He then walked the three blocks to City Hall and followed the signs to the planning department. He found the planning department at a quarter to ten so he went in and asked the person on the desk if he could see whoever was in charge. The woman said, “The head of Planning her been arrested and no one has taken over yet”. Trevor replied, “Who is the most likely to take over”. The woman said, “Roderick Mitchell is the most likely but Alistair Pearson is the most able”. Trevor replied, “Well I would like to see them both”. The woman said, “They are both very busy just now, perhaps you could make an appointment”. Richard came through the door and said, “Trevor good you are here”, and then to the woman he said, “We have an appointment with Roderick and Alistair, please inform them we are here”. The woman opened a door and shouted, your visitors are here”.

Richard and Trevor were shown into a meeting room and two men joined them with arms full of drawings. Richard introduced every one and then said, “This, gentlemen is Trevor Stevens and he is the developer for this and many other schemes”. Alistair said, “With regard to this scheme we only have one reservation and that is what will happen to the four shops operating there now”. Trevor replied, “I have four unoccupied shops in Hayward Boulevard and if I get permission to proceed on this development I would find new accommodation for the existing shops”. Roderick asked, “What are your ultimate objectives for this development”. Trevor replied, “I believe Richard has already given you the objective for this development, there are no hidden agendas or false propositions. What are the City’s long term objectives for this part of town”. Alistair replied, “The City has had no defined objective for this part of town the previous Head of Planning was totally against any development in that part of the city which makes us, want to approve it. Trevor said, “Well gentlemen it has been a pleasure, and I look forward to your rubber stamp of approval”. Trevor had not used his psychic abilities on these two planners and his sixth sense had not detected any deception. So he decided to trust these two for the time being. They all shook hands and Richard and Trevor departed.

Outside Richard discussed the proposal and said he would submit the final planning application within a few days. Richard also tried to pump Trevor for information regarding the afternoons meeting, but Trevor said he would have to wait. As they were leaving City Hall, Richard said, “Jenifer is pushing the divorce, is this, your doing”? Trevor replied, “No intentionally, we had agreed to wait the two years but Jenifer’s love has blossomed and now she doesn’t want to wait”. Richard said, “Well I have no objection Mavis is pushing as well”. They departed amicably and Trevor walked back to Union Street.

End of Chapter 9