The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breast Suggestions

The babes here don’t just have big tits and you fuck ’em. Here we take time to describe their breasts, appreciate them, and drown in the visual glory of a large pair of suckable tits.

Send comments, criticisms or encouragement to hard to know if anyone is out there??? Thanks so much.

Chapter 13: Becky after Work

So, Becky found herself at home that night. Her firm pendulant breasts only slightly bouncing as she strutted around the house quite topless. After doing a fine job sucking on a couple of very hard cocks and having lost the virginity of her tight asshole, her body was ready for even more action but, alas, Chris had gone home a bit early and left her all alone. Not bothering to put her top back on, she paraded around the house, her beautiful double-D’s bouncing to and fro on her thin frame. It was simply amazing just how thin she was and that her breasts had grown so big. Her tits were not oversized round balls sitting unnaturally on her chest. Nothing about them was out of place or unnatural it was just that they had this beautiful curve to them; this pendulant slope that brought your eyes gracefully down to her tremendously structured nipples and areola capping her ripe fruits. God almighty but she was a delicious package. She was truly a classic wet dream. The arms and legs of a delicate deer of the woods yet she was blessed with beautifully shaped hooters filling her chest. They were as firm as firm could be. Boy oh boy was she every adolescent’s wet dream.

Yet, poor young Billy, who had already tasted her flesh just a few days ago, had been lurking around in the back yard watching her through her open rear windows. He couldn’t get over how much her body reminded him of that hot, big titted, big nippled Japanese porn model Julia Boin except her breasts were one good size bigger, her areola bit larger and darker, and her nipples also a tad bigger too. Yum, yum! She always acted so naïve and her flesh was so ripe and so very very young.

Billy’s buddy Bobby couldn’t join him that night, hiding in the bushes behind her rear window, so he was all alone. He was witness to her fuck show through her open rear windows; her cum swallowing, ass fucking and seductive tit displays. He just didn’t have the nerve to knock on her door, poor boy, poor boy indeed. Eventually he just went home with a wet pair of underwear on.

Becky spent a pleasant evening alone for the rest of the night and slept very well. She went off to work the next day at the library. There wasn’t much work for Becky to do there that day so she daydreamed a bit. She thought of how much she loved her neighbor Chris, what a wonderful feeling it was to be able to service and please horny men, in general, and her thoughts even drifted to the firm, hard cocks she had recently come to know. She rather did like giving herself away to horny men. She liked satisfying them and following whatever suggestions they had. It felt very special indeed to get fucked in her pussy while she did her best to swallow a hard cock and drink its warm contents. There was a part of her that truly liked being subservient; being poked at and handled roughly as long as she got her holes filled. She certainly liked to please men, and men certainly did like to be pleased by her, that was for sure!

When Becky got home from work that day she was determined to call up Gary, the young virginal lad who had his way with her a few days ago at the library. He was smart enough to slip her his phone number, but dumb enough not to ask for hers, so he simply had to wait, and hope that she would call. He was happy enough though because he lost his virginity to her by filling her gentle pussy up with loads of his sperm and he did it with a Playboy Playmate type of body! Yes, he was happy enough as it was.

Gary gave her his number in the form of a suggestion that she call him. She simply had to respond to suggestions; after all, she was programmed that way. She liked how hard his cock felt too when it was inside of her and could tell he was very new to having sex. “Maybe she could teach him a few things”, she thought. She certainly liked the idea of sucking his hard cock and getting another load of that warm cummy cum she was learning to love down her thirsty throat.

So Becky did call Gary when she got home. Gary was thrilled that she had followed through to call him. His cock felt hard just from talking to her on the phone. He remembered pounding into her pussy as he bent over and ravished her tits at the same time. Her nipple in his mouth made him cum extra, extra hard. He simply loved unloading his huge load of cum inside of her with one of her erect nipples in his mouth. She was a walking wet dream and he dreamt about her big hooters ever since.

“Are you sure you can’t come by my house tonight Gary?” she asked. “I would really love for you to……um…..”, “Um, what? “ Gary asked. Becky dragged out her speech and knew she was teasing him so she played a bit shy, “ummm…I’d really like you to…um…suck on my titties again Gary.” Damn, but he almost shot his load when he heard her say this. He quickly walked down a side street so he could continue to talk to her uninterrupted.

“You remember how large my tits are, don’t you Gary?” she teased. “They’d love for you to touch them again. They really do fill out my shirt you know. Why, if I wear any sort of tight top I just get all the boys looking at me, just like I did today. They stare right at my large, full tits. They’re just so firm, why I don’t even really need to wear a bra sometimes. Can you imagine what it’s like if I go out with a tight top on and no bra on at all Gary?”

Oh my God but Gary was salivating at just the idea of that. He clearly remembered how large her tits were and how soft they were. He totally remembered sucking on her big thick nipples too. “I’d really like you to squeeze my bra…bra…breasts again Gary” she said.

“Well, gee, I would really….love…to do that too Becky” he panted. Becky responded, “I’d like that so fucking much Gary! I’d love for you to come here right now and pop these buttons open on my tight blouse. It’s so tight Gary. It’s straining so hard just to hold in my large double-D’s. It wouldn’t take too many buttons before they would just break free! My tits would break free of my blouse and they would all be yours! I think I’ll start doing that right now for you. OK?” she continued.

Well, Gary simply had to reach into his pocket and start stroking his hardening cock listening to her like that. He was getting quite hard from this surprise phone call and he was totally shocked by it. She continued her seduction, “I’d love you to pull both of my tits right out of my top right now and….and…..and you could suck on my nipples!!!” Knowing she was getting him excited she continued, “Would you like to do that Gary? Would you like to suck on my nipples Gary? I’d love for you to get them wet with your tongue. OH my,...my nipples really want to get sucked on. You could bite them too if you’d like to…” she continued.

Gary’s breathing started to get hard as he just listened to her sweet seductive voice and imagined her lovely hooters in his face again. “You could suck on one nipple and then the other. Would you do that for me Gary?” she teased. “Would you suck on both my big nipples for me? That would get my pussy so very wet. It’s already so wet just from talking to you about it,” she continued.

“Oh, Becky I’d love to squeeze your big full tits in my hand. I’d love to suck on them and squeeze them. That would be so nice. I’d love to stare at just how beautiful they are. Drink them up with my eyes and suck on them with my mouth. They have such a nice pear shape to them. So firm and full and you have the most beautiful round areola I’ve ever seen. Your nipples are just so fucking delicious!” he replied.

“That’s it Gary you could come over any time you want you know, and you could even fuck my pussy or you could fuck my mouth if you want to!” she surprised him with her taunting slutty talk. “You could squeeze both my tits as you pounded into my pussy with your beautiful cock. Please come and visit me Gary?”

Gary was completely surprised to hear anyone tell him that he had a beautiful cock. Frankly, his cock was a big annoyance because it was always getting hard for one reason or another. He had to beat off many times each week, and sometimes each day, because he had such a strong sex drive. He liked the idea that his cock was beautiful. In fact, it was the most flattering thing anyone had said to him maybe ever in his life.

Becky didn’t know what had gotten into her but she was having fun getting Gary all excited. She was getting herself excited too. “Gary, I just have to unbutton my blouse myself now. It only has four buttons on it. It’s so short my little belly is already exposed. Oh, look it has come completely undone now. My tits are in this see-through bra you know. You could see my tits clearly if you were here right now Gary. Oh, I want you to see my tits. I want you to get your cock hard for me. I want to fill your mouth with my womanly young tits. They have such a beautiful firm shape to them, don’t you think so? Do you want that Gary?”

Well, Gary was beginning to pant as he rubbed his Johnson even harder. “Oh yes Becky. Tell me more. Tell me more I am so hard for you right now” he said. “I want to suck you. I want to suck you so bad.”

“Gary, we could go out together too. I’d bet you’d love to have me as your ‘trophy girlfriend’ to walk around town with” she teased. “I could even go out with you without a bra, so my hooters would bounce around a bit. That would be really racy wouldn’t it? I could wear a thin wife-beater t-shirt if you’d like. My tits would be so noticeable in a thin T like that. All your friends would be able to see just how wide and full, just how firm and jutting my tits are. Gee, they’d even be able to clearly see my areola through my T-shirt. My nipples would be poking out too, really clearly” she explained. “I’d be willing to walk around with you like that. I’d bet all your friends would be insanely jealous of you too. You’re such a stud and your cock is so beautiful Gary!”

Well, that kind of talk was wayyyy over the top for him. She was being so erotic he couldn’t stand it. He didn’t know what to say. Just imaging her in her transparent bra right now and imagining her dressed they way she was saying and going out with him felt so very, very nice. It was like a miracle had happened and he didn’t now how to respond.

In Gary’s silence Becky continued, “We could go to a coffee shop and I’ll bet it would fill up in minutes with my tits on display like that stretching and filling out so fully a thin wife-beater t-shirt. The straps are so thin, why my tits might even shake free of it if I laughed too loudly you know. I could wear some hot pants too. They would show off my pussy lips too. They’re so tight you know?” she said.

“I could prance around the coffee shop looking at the merchandise just so people could see my tits dance around. Oh yeah, the guys would certainly be staring at me. I could walk really close to one of the more handsome guys and I’ll bet he’d have a hard time not reaching out and grabbing my tits. I’ll bet he’d have a hard time not thumbing my nipples. Ohhhh, that would be so hot if he did pinch my nipples right out in public! I would get so hot. Shit, if there wasn’t a law against it I’d let him throw me down on a table and suck on my tits while he pumped me full of his hot cum! Oh, oh, oh yes, I’d really like that Gary!”

Gary was getting really hard in his pants at that point. His precum was wetting his undies quite a bit. He was even gently pumping his hips while he leaned against a wall in the alley he was in.

“I guess we could also go to a nice restaurant for dinner too Gary. But I don’t think I could wear such a thin, flimsy t-shirt like that to a fancy restaurant with you. I bet I could wear a really deeply cut leotard top though. I have a nice wide and deeply cut one that would certainly showcase my young breasts to people. It would show mountains of cleavage, almost down to my areola. I could even stretch it down a bit once in a while. I could pull it down so some of my areola was visible. That would get you really hot, wouldn’t it Gary? That would get every guy in the restaurant really hot too I’ll bet,” she continued.

Gary was rubbing his cock rather frantically now. He loved the softness of her voice and he loved the images she was conjuring in his mind too. He loved everything about her and was getting more and more wet in his underwear. Shit, he didn’t mind if he shot off his load in his pants right now, considering just how very hot her conversation was.

“Gary, I want to go with you soon wearing my wife-beater t-shirt and have you fondle my breasts in public. We could sit over in the corner of the coffee shop and you could play with me. Right out in public. You know, a little bit discreet, but also in plain view. Wouldn’t that be sooo hot?” she said. “I want to get you all to myself and have you flick my nipples just like this” she said. “I want you to pinch them just like I’m doing now. Oh, it feels so good Gary. Would you pinch my nipples and not stop. Would you rub my pussy too while you latch your mouth onto my long thick nipples to suck on them?”

“Oh, I will Becky. Yes, I will. I want to suck them. I want to suck on them,” he said while his cock rose up higher and closer to his belt. Gary had to open his zipper and stick his hand inside. He didn’t think anyone would see him in this alley and he simply needed more direct contact.

“Oh yes Gary. Suck on them. Suck on both of my big long nipples, on my big juicy tits. Suck on one and then the other and then back again. Ohhh….you drive me crazy. Give my your cock. Fill my pussy with your cock. I’m rubbing my clitty right now while I’m talking to you. It feels so good Gary. I can almost feel you pumping into me. My tits are so wet with your mouth,” she imagined. “Suck on me. Pump into me. Pound me Gary with your hard cock. Abuse me all you want. I’m yours!!!” she exclaimed.

Gary was getting even closer to an orgasm as she spoke. Somehow she knew it and she continued her teasing. “That’s it. Grab my tits hard now. Grab them harder than you every have. The don’t all even fit in your hand they are so big. Squeeze them and fill your hands with my flesh. My areolas have the softest skin you’ve ever touched in your life. They are sooo smooth and gentle and have the thickest most suckable nipples on top of them. God they love your mouth. Suck on my nipples! Suck on my nipples! Suck harder please and pound me. Pound me again and again…..!!!” she said as she heard a huge sigh come through the phone followed by slower panting.

“That’s it Gary. That’s it. Pound me hard with your cock and keep sucking on me. Did you like that? Did you cum for me Gary? Did you cum in your hand or in your pants Gary? I wish I were there to drink it up. I want to suck all your sperm up into my mouth Gary. I want to drink up all your yummy sperm and clean you all up. Do you feel good now honey?” she asked.

Gary’s pants were completely soaked from his climax. He shot at least five big shots into his pants. He almost passed out from standing up during all this very hot talk. He was panting. He was in bliss. He had a lover and she was so hot, so very, very fucking hot.

“Gary, you have to come over and see me next chance you get. Be sure to keep my number and just let me know honey. I want you to squeeze me. I want you to abuse me. I’ll be your slutty sexy girlfriend for you Gary. You can fuck me any way you want, I want you so much!” she said.

Realizing he needed both hands to zip up his pants again, he sadly said his goodbyes and promised to see her as soon as he could. Damn but he was pissed he had to do something else tonight. He could fuck her 3 or maybe 4 times in one session if he could only spend the whole night with her. “Fuck was she hot!!! Fuck!!!” he thought.

* * *

After hanging up the phone Becky laid down on the couch, her tits fully on display jutting outward from her thin frame and her fingers delicately dancing on her clitty. She needed an orgasm herself too but she knew that would take a bit more work. And then, all of a sudden, she got the bright idea to call up Billy, the boy down the street. She knew he would be willing to come over and ‘play’ with her any chance he got. He was just a bit shy, that’s all.

Well, as luck would have it, both Billy and Bobby were at Billy’s house but Becky didn’t know that. The two of them had abducted her about a week ago and boy did they have a fucking good time with her too! Only Billy spoke to her over the phone and she invited him over. Billy was thrilled and quite surprised. She said she really want to see him now, if he could. She was all worked up and needed him to finish her. Becky was actually ready for anything right now.

Little did Becky know but they both came over, and they were in there in a flash. Becky didn’t get up to answer the door. She just said, “Come on in Billy”. Holy fucking Jesus Christ! were they shocked to see her half naked on the couch with a dripping wet pussy. Becky too was a bit surprised when not only Billy came, but so did Bobby.

“Becky, you are so fucking hot” Billy said. Bobby went right over to her and kissed her on the lips with a warm, wet French kiss. If she had any second thoughts, they were quenched by his lips on hers. Becky responded with a very active tongue back into in his mouth, her pussy began juicing again. She didn’t mind seeing him at all. Bobby couldn’t resist but to start manhandling her naked tits as he continued to kiss her.

Meanwhile, Billy went straight over to her too. He slid down her skirt right over her wide hips and off of her legs. Since she had no panties on, his fingers immediately sunk themselves into her wet naked pussy. He flicked at her clitty which gave her a needed jolt of pleasure. It felt so, so, very fine to her to have some warm man hands touching her body and she really liked how when she was with these two, they always paid attention to her pussy too. Billy was fascinated by her it; her womb, her private spot; her sexy honeypot. He really liked how wet and sexy it was. He wanted to stick his hard cock right inside of her again.

Bobby soon abandoned her lips and went straight to his favorite spot, well most men would find them their favorite spot: her big juicy tits. He latched his lips onto her left tit in a flash; sucking and flicking her already hard nipple while he grasped both her hooters in his hands, pinching her other nipple, and while his lust built inside of him.

Becky moaned as her breasts were being ravaged and her clitty rubbed. She spread her legs wide as Billy’s fingers plunged inside and out, inside and out, of her wet pussy. Her hand felt for the closest cock she could find and Bobby’s was nearby. She unzipped him and grasped his hard cock in her delicate hand. Bobby reached down and popped his belt off in a flash too.

As Bobby’s pants fell to his knees, Billy also slipped off his pants very quickly and got onto the couch between her legs. He was ready to plunge his staff right between her thighs, deep into her palpitating quoin. He slipped the head of his cock between her pussy lips; up and down, up and down, to get it wet. Becky really wanted him to plunge inside of her, to bury himself into her pussy, but all this clitty stimulation was much appreciated too. She was feeling an orgasm beginning to build within her.

So Billy obliged her with his now very rigid cock and, with one thrust, he buried himself to the hilt deep inside her slit; his pelvic bone right up against hers. They both were ready for some action. Becky felt that needed pressure against her clitty and gasped. Her breast was being sucked, her pussy filled, she was feeling very, very good. Billy began to pump in and out, in and out but Becky didn’t want him to pump in and out of her. She wanted him to stay buried there so she could feel him against her clitty. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him tighter. Billy stayed tight into her, captured in her grasp, but he also pumped as best he could, rubbing against her crotch. Then Billy got an idea, he slid out of her slightly and reached down to flick and wiggle her clitty at the same time.

“Aaahhh!” Becky exclaimed. “Aaaaahhhh. Oooohhh…” she murmured as her legs released their grasp of him. Billy knew he had something good going on so he kept on flicking her clit while he continued to pump against her quim. Meanwhile Bobby also squeezed and manhandled both her tits, sucking hard on her hard nipples. Becky was heading quickly for a much needed orgasm. Bobby couldn’t get over how wide and soft her areolas were and how thick and suckable her nipples were too. She was perfect, perfect, perfect.

Billy’s fingers kept fiddling with Becky’s clitty. His pumping continued while his cock was harder than ever. Bobby continued to squeeze her tits and suck first one, then the other, one then the other. He just couldn’t get enough of her tits. He was wild with delight since he was such a dedicated tit man. Very soon they both heard a scream come out of Becky’s mouth.

“Aaaaaah, aaah, aaaaaaahhhhhh….Mmmmpfh!” she exclaimed. Her pussy gushed it’s juice all over Billy’s cock and balls. Bobby stopped his sucking and stood up. His cock was thrusting out into mid air. “Suck me Becky. Suck my cock Becky!” he demanded.

Even in the middle of her ecstatic panting, Becky did something they weren’t expecting. Something she had learned the other day. Becky rolled over and guided Bobby to the head of the couch. She then sucked his cock into her mouth while presenting her ass to Billy. “Take your wet cock and shove it in my ass Billy,” she said. “Do me in the ass. You’ll love it.,” she said.

Well, Billy was new to all of this but he was good at doing what he was told. It sounded so nasty, so degrading, so dirty and sexy that he simply could not resist at all. “Go slow honey, but do me. Put your dick in my tight asshole” she exclaimed. Billy guided his hard cock, very wet with her pussy juice, right into the tip of her anal opening. He was about to experience the tightest grip in the world. He slowly placed his cock tip into her ass. Becky felt so nasty, so hot, like such a seductress. She sucked and lapped at Bobby’s cock with earnest while she felt this strange new feeling again of her virgin ass being penetrated.

Soon, Billy had his cock almost completely inside of her. God, oh God, did it feel like the best feeling he ever had in his life. Her ass gripped him with 100% pressure all around his throbbing shaft. She felt so incredibly tight he couldn’t believe it. What a new sensation. “What an incredible way to fuck a woman” he thought to himself. With a few more slow pumps in and out he was finally buried to the hilt in her ass tube. He knew he was going to explode in just a few minutes from all this tight stimulation but he wanted to drag it out as long as he could. Billy reached around and continued to play with her clitty again as he started to pump slowly in and out of her almost virgin asshole. He then realized he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to grasp her by the hips, built like natural handles, to control her as he rammed his cock into her ass. She was made for this. He was certainly going to make it a lot less virgin by the time he was done with it. Billy started sweating.

Bobby loved, he simply loved, getting a blowjob from this sexy hot babe; this big titted slut. She sure was learning how to suck on a cock; how to pay attention to the glans just below the head; how to squeeze a man’s balls and stretch them at their base as the cum built up inside. His cock was so very happy. Bobby started sweating and pumping and gasping for air. Becky was panting too as her clitty was loving Billy’s caresses.

Soon Bobby said, “Yes baby! Oh yesssss suck on me. Suck on my cock. Suck it, oh suck it hard and take it all! Don’t stop till you take it all!” He exclaimed this just as he shot a huge gigantic load deep into Becky’s willing mouth. Becky gurgled and struggled to take it all in because she knew this would give him the greatest pleasure. Soon cum was leaking outside of her mouth and onto her chin and the couch. Becky didn’t let go and took it like a pro.

Bobby’s forceful thrusts, and seemingly gallons of cum spewed down her throat. All this action then sent Becky into her own second orgasm. She silently screamed, her sounds being muffled by this stiff cock in her mouth. All this lust, all this carnal desire, then triggered Billy too at the other end of her body too. He then shot load, after load, after load, of cum deep into her ass; deep into her dirty spot; her incredible tightly gripped anal cavity. He grabbed both her hips harder and buried his cock as deep and far as it would go as he emptied his balls of all the cum they could ever produce. Billy also screamed but no one really heard him because they were all so busy panting and recovering from their own glorious orgasms. The room was filled with the sounds of panting breath.

Becky was so very satisfied. She was built to receive a hard cock and all of her holes had just been filled. She was built to pleasure men and she had just received their lust, their man juice, their nice warm cum. She herself was relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss while her luscious and ripe young body was fully splayed, naked on the couch.

Finally, after only having just come over to her house less than an hour ago, they all were collapsed in various positions on the couch, gasping for air, delirious with delight. They were a virtual scene from some sex site. A lusty, busty, virile threesome who had just reached heavenly heights and the smell of cum was in the air.

As they all regained their senses Billy and Bobby realized it was getting to be dinnertime at their homes. They would be missed if they just didn’t show up. Billy grabbed a dishtowel and rinsed his cock off. Bobby gave Becky a tender French kiss, filling his hands once again with her big hooters, and they both bid her adieu. Becky, laying naked and splayed on the couch, began to drift off into sleep.