The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breast Suggestions

These stories are meant to fill the gap where people mention a woman has big breasts, but never one more word about them. Hope you enjoy.

It’s a lot more work to write these stories than I thought, so please do send comments, criticisms or encouragement to Thanks so much.

Chapter 15: Teasing Daddy, Finally

So Barbie and Becky were finally all dressed up waiting for their dad to come and stay over for the weekend at Becky’s house. They were programmed by me to tease, seduce and titillate their father until he came in his pants, ran to the bathroom or, perhaps, fucked them silly. They had it all figured out between them. They were going to play “good cop/bad cop” with Barbie being the good cop; the nice Christian daughter, and Becky playing the carefree seductress with loose morals. It would take some work to seduce their handsome loving conservative father, but they were sure they could win him over in the end.

Barbie was dressed in a conservative black skirt, black jacket and a white cotton shirt. Barbie’s bursting bosoms hadn’t been milked in days so her tits were rather rock hard and yearning for attention; her nipples dying for some forceful sucking. The skirt was a little bit tighter than her father had remembered her ever wearing but it did show off nicely her fabulously round ass. Even with her shirt and jacket on, her nipples ever so slightly telegraphed through to suggest their presence.

All in all, her daddy didn’t notice anything different about her when he saw her. He did think of her as his young precious daughter who was growing into womanhood. Something subliminal about her look made him feel a bit horny and happy, but he had no idea quite why.

“Hi Muffin. Sooo nice to see you darling” her dad said as he scooped her up into his arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He didn’t notice anything specific about her but she did seem somehow all grown up now. She was 18 years old, working at the church gift shop and she had her own apartment. Her large breasts did press against his chest when they hugged, but he was used to that, what with a busty wife and having raised two bountiful daughters. Still, he noticed something womanly about her.

He then turned to see Becky dressed in a thin white, almost see-through leotard that was surprisingly low cut. He couldn’t see all of that however because her top was, thankfully, covered by a white cotton shirt tied at the waist. He was surprised at her showing so much cleavage. That wasn’t like his ‘Becks’ at all, he thought.

She also had on a white pleated tennis skirt that was far too short for his liking. It stopped below her butt but should have been closer to her knees, in his opinion. “How are you honey-bunch. So nice to see you sweetheart” he said.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek but only a brief hug. “You should put some clothes on,” he said in a low voice, half joking and half serious. “Why I’m just relaxing daddy. It’s my house after all. I finally got my own house daddy and I’m loving it!” she squealed.

Well, her dad could not resist her joy and certainly couldn’t disagree with her. After all, he was very proud of his daughter being so young, only 22 years old, and already having a house of her own. He loved how happy the two girls were and what good friends they had become. “What’s for dinner and how’s your jobs going girls?” he asked.

Both of them started chatting away about the good business at the gift shop and about how many “friends” Becky was making at the library. He had no idea what kind of “friends” Becky was making at the library. She had been taking deposits of more than books. She had been taking boatloads of cum right down her young throat and deep inside her young pussy.

“In fact” Becky said, “My boss simply loves me.” Becky’s thoughts of course drifted to her tall, handsome boss sucking on her double-D hooters just the other day and how he fucked her in her tight ass. Her dad, of course, thought something completely different. He thought of her sitting at her desk completing some task or assignment in record time. He was happy to hear all of this from his two young girls. He was so proud.

Keith, their daddy, was a happily married man about 6′—2″ tall and quite handsome for his age and in his early 50’s. He still had a full head of hair and was in fine physical shape. He loved his wife but, like most middle-aged men, he suffered from a somewhat active sex drive while his wife’s desire had sadly dwindled. She was always willing to be his sexual play toy, but she almost never instigated it. Still, he felt he had done all he ever wanted to do in life. He married well, had a great job and two adorable, if not extremely attractive, daughters. What’s not to like?

Noticing the deep amount of cleavage his 22-year-old daughter was displaying and also the rather large mounds of her very full chest, he simply had to ask her again. “You really should put some more clothes on Becks, don’t you think so?”

“Why daddy?” she replied. “I just feel so comfortable at home. I love it here and work is just so….so….so stuffy” she said as she placed her palm on the nape of her neck, compressing the roundness of her right breast in the process and shrugging her shoulders to display the mounds of her large double-D’s. She knew she was lying, but that was all part of her plan anyway.

“Can I fix you your favorite drink, a White Russian daddy?” she asked. “Why sure Becks, that’d be great” he replied.

Becky did fix him up a stiff one, an extra strong drink just the way he liked. She wanted to get him to relax and loosen up. She also loosened the knot of her blouse a bit so more of her leotard would come into view.

“Here you go daddy,” she said as she bent over to him while he sat on the couch. He didn’t want to, but his eyes were greeted with a full view right down her shirt and into her thin leotard. He could see far more cleavage than he ever had seen her show before. Her breasts had form. They were full and firm and their skin was so young and soft. The last he knew, his daughter was a young girl. Now she had grown into a very full figured, busty young woman but he didn’t want to think of her that way. She was still his little ‘Becks’.

Keith was very proud of his daughter and what a pious life she had been living. That was all the more reason why he was surprised she was dressed so liberally, so improperly to his way of thinking. “Was something going wrong?” he thought.

Still, he couldn’t help but get the image of the size of her mounds that he saw bulging in her leotard, of her fully developed bosoms. They reminded him ever so briefly of Charley Atwell, that busty boastful British porn star tart, except his darling daughter had a much thinner waist than her. Little did he know but she had much thicker nipples too! Oh yes Charlie, that porn model he had masturbated to just a scant few days ago. She was a hottie indeed.

Keith tried for so many years to avoid masturbation, but the years of marriage had taken their toll on him and through his sexual frustration he had fallen into the world of free porn that so many of his male friends had also succumbed to. He was fixated on Charley and her wonderful accent but mostly he was fixated on the perfectly round globes of her firm young bosoms; her jutting tits, and his daughter had almost the same build. Yet his daughter had the thinnest of all possible waists crowning wonderfully round hips. He had to get these thoughts out of his mind. He had never thought of his daughters in that way before. He had to stop it.

“No” he thought and he quickly averted his glance. As he took a sip of his drink, he was about to talk with her more about her attire but Becky beat him to it. “Daddy-dads” as she liked to call him, “I have something I’m worried about” she said.

“What is it Becks dear?” he replied. “Well daddy, I am sooo, so happy that I have this fantastic house to live in daddy-dads, but…..I don’t have anyone to share it with. I really don’t have a boyfriend and things are just so lonely here,” she pouted. As she explained this she was sure to jiggle her chest a bit to make the large mounds of her tits even more apparent to his eyes.

“Well Becks, things like that take time you know. I’m sure you will find your knight in shinning armor. There are plenty of fine young men at the church you know. You should stop in and see your sister there more often perhaps.”

So Becky plopped down cross-legged on a chair next to him. Her skirt revealed an awful lot of her long thin legs though it wasn’t obscene, just a bit suggestive. Her legs were bare and she had no stockings on too.

“I just can’t seem to find a boyfriend daddy. I don’t really understand it. I have read so many books in my life and I’m sure I am an interesting person. Don’t you think so daddy?” she asked. “Of course Becky Becks,” he said. “I’ve spoken to you about so many things and you are very bright and a wonderful girl dear”

“That’s just it daddy. You still think of me as a girl. I think all the guys must think of me as a girl too. I’m a woman now daddy and….well…..a woman has needs. A woman has thoughts daddy.”

At this point he was beginning to sweat a bit. He wished his wife was here to talk about this stuff but she couldn’t come this weekend. He didn’t know how to counsel a young woman. Heck, he had barely gotten used to dealing with two young girls and now they were, like it or not, two young beautiful women.

Becky straightened her back and jutted her chest out a bit. “Do you think I’m pretty daddy-dads? I feel like I am blossoming into a…..into a real woman daddy,” she said. “Why of course you are,” he replied. “You are a beautiful, intelligent young woman Becks.”

Becky then held both her hands on her tummy, pushing her shirt slightly open while her breasts thrust outward, straining against her leotard. “Why don’t men like me daddy. I have developed rather full…round…womanly assets you know. Men are supposed to like them aren’t they daddy? They sure do bounce around a lot and I’ve seen men looking at them. Especially if I don’t wear a bra like today, they really are kind of obvious. Don’t you think daddy?”

Keith knew what ‘womanly assets’ meant. She was talking about her big breasts and he had no idea how to talk to her about them. He felt quite uncomfortable in fact. Big breasts. Womanly assets. He couldn’t get them out of his mind on a normal basis but now it was like she was turning the heat up. She was right in front of him and dressed, well, dressed kind of a like a slutty woman.

Just walking down the street for him was hard enough sometimes yet here he was in front of his busty daughter with a thin sexy leotard on. Images of breasts on skinny women flooded his head.

“Um, well, of course men like you darling. Of course they notice, um….you,” he replied.

Feeling like now was as good a time as any to kick the temperature up a bit, Becky flicked the knot open quite a bit more on her shirt and held it open while pushing her tits out hard against her thin, semi-transparent leotard. “Are my breasts big enough daddy? Are my tits big enough to attract a man? I have big tits, don’t I daddy?” she asked.

Well, that was about as much as her daddy could take. He was gazing at some very firm double-D tits with the shadow of her dark areola and big jutting nipples poking out at him. He was staring at some large hooters; some big smooth young glorious mounds right in front of his eyes!

Keith stood up and insisted, “Becky Becks you simply must dress yourself. You cannot carry on this way. You will certainly find yourself a husband” and he forced himself to walk away into the other room.

Inside her head, Becky giggled at what a show she had put on for him. It was obvious he was flustered with her brief little innocent show. She would do it again many more times through the weekend if need be. She wanted him to fondle her with his big manly hands. She wanted him to grovel in her flesh if she could. Becky retied her blouse over her tits, but not before giving one of her nipples a brief, but firm, squeeze.

Keith then went to the kitchen to chat with Barbie. Barbie was helping make the meatloaf for dinner. She took off her black suit jacket so she wouldn’t get it dirty and the round curves of her full bosom were rather evident to her daddy. He always had overlooked this in the past, but there was something about the conversation and the display that Becky had just given him and then of course there was the slightly tight clothing Barbie was wearing that signaled lust to him.

Barbie’s blouse was quite proper, but her thin brassiere beneath it certainly allowed her firm nipples to telegraph through, in a suggestive kind of way.

“I have to knead this meat together daddy. I think I’m doing it right”, she said. As her body worked the dough, her tits did jiggle a little bit. They made it clear how firm and beautifully shaped they were as they jiggled up a bit, and down a bit. As she formed the loaf, they jiggled from side to side a bit also.

“There, I think I’ve got it right daddy. Could you pass me some towels? I have to wipe off my greasy hands,” she asked. As he passed them to her she was sure to whack his hand a bit with the side of one of her tits. “Thanks daddy” she said.

She then explained to him how sales were up quite a bit at the gift shop. That she was starting to model a bit of the jewelry and some of the clothing and it seemed this really was increasing interest in her wares. Her father, of course, thought that was a fine and proper approach to merchandising. Barbie thought, of course, of all the wonderful nipple nursing she was offering her customers and all the yummy sperm she had been sucking out of different men. She missed Tommy too, her neighbor boy who she had played with in a wonderfully carnal sort of way.

“I sure do miss our neighbor boy Tommy Daddy. He used to help out at the church but for some reason the pastor sent him off to work elsewhere. Do you think you could speak with him and get him sent back? I really like him I thought that maybe, well, um, maybe he could be my boyfriend some day” she asked.

Oh gosh, he thought, another question about boyfriends and womanhood. What was he to do? “Sure pumpkin, I’ll talk to the pastor about him. I always liked him too.”

“Daddy, do you think I could be a model some day?” she asked. “Maybe I don’t have the right, ummm, figure for it but it seems men do like it if I model some of my clothing or jewelry. What do you think daddy?” He just stuttered. He didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to say the slightest thing that might suggest she didn’t have a good figure because, with her thin waist and arms, she certainly did. He didn’t want to suggest she go into modeling either because he knew how short-lived that profession was and how shallow it could be. Why some men would just promise her all sorts of things just so they could violate her virgin body.

“No pumpkin. I don’t think that’s a good idea at all” he replied. “So you think I’m a fatty daddy? You don’t think I could be a model daddy?” she said as she, in turn, stroked her waist to hold her blouse more tightly against her thin hips; her tight flat stomach and making her large jutting milk jugs seem even more pronounced.

Her daddy quickly looked away. “No dear, it’s just that modeling is not a good profession at all pumpkin. It’s not something a proper woman should do. You can sell merchandise all you want but modeling is full of corruption and only destined for immorality.”

Well, that was the end of that. Barbie didn’t think it was good idea to continue the subject with her daddy. He didn’t think she should go into modeling, but then, he didn’t know just what sort of modeling she had recently been doing. Ha, ha.

Becky then came in and helped with the rest of the supper. She bid her daddy-dads to finish his drink in the living room. All these uncomfortable conversations gave him quite a thirst and he wasn’t sure at all what to do about it so having a good drink seemed to be an excellent idea.

While they were preparing the food, Becky got the great inspiration to have Barbie express some of her magic milk into his next round of White Russians. They both knew that her milk gave men a sort of natural Viagra. It made them insanely horny and able to have multiple erections and huge ejaculations when they came. They were both determined to drive their daddy crazy with lust. Even if he thought she was a fatty, he was their handsome hunk of a father and they loved him, they even lusted after him.

Barbie and Becky both scooted over into the bathroom and Becky was quick at work unbuttoning Barbie’s blouse. She liked the feel of Barbie’s rock hard round hooters. She was even a bit jealous that she didn’t have any milk in hers. There was something about her sister that she found more and more attractive and even sexy. She then slid her sister’s thin bra downward and released her rock hard tits. “Maybe I should get one started quick,” she said. And with that she latched her lips onto Barbie’s left tit and started sucking hard and lustfully. Becky had grown to appreciate the beauty of her sisters firm, milk-laden tits. They had a different shape and profile to her own, but they were just as spectacularly beautiful. She really liked her breasts, her sister’s breasts, heck she liked any breasts at this point. What natural seducers and comforters a woman’s breasts were, she thought.

Soon enough Barbie’s left tit started leaking her delicious special nectar and Becky held a glass up to it and squeezed and squeezed it, stretching the nipple and squeezing her thin soft tit flesh until her nipple was simply flowing like a faucet. “Oh God you’re so sexy Barbie” she said. Once the glass was about half full she pulled it away and latched onto her nipple again, for just one last time. She couldn’t’ resist her sister’s warm sweet nectar.

Then, both girls looked into each other’s eyes and giggled. Quickly they left the bathroom and Becky added ice to the glass, the Kahlua and vodka would make a nice, sexy tasting White Russian. Her dad had no idea what he was in store for…..

“Here you go daddy. Here’s another drink for you daddy,” Becky said. “Thanks Becks. You’re such a dear. It’s been a hard week at the office.” Within a couple of minutes he surprised them and said, “Wow, this is the most delicious White Russian I’ve ever had! What did you put in it Becky Becks?”

Both girls giggled. “Oh nothing special, just the right proportions” she replied. They were both thinking about their fantastic ‘proportions’, their measurements. Barbie was 5′—2″ with a firm set of 32 DD’s and Becky was 5′—4″ also with a firm set of spectacularly shaped 34 DD’s and a 24″ waist and nice round 36″ hips to boot. Those were the kinds of ‘proportions’ they were thinking of. Poor daddy, he was thinking about the proportions of what goes into one of these drinks and how did they make it taste so good. Ha, ha. So funny.

“Oopsies, I got some sauce on my blouse” Becky said as she patted her chest over and over again with a dishcloth, straining her leotard against her jutting hooters. I better go change,” Becky said from the kitchen and she quickly disappeared upstairs to put something else on. Something that would make her daddy tremble and avert his eyes all meal long.

Meanwhile, Barbie sat down with her daddy and had a nice glass of white wine on the couch. She kept her jacket off and her large breasts pressed nicely against her blouse continuing the display of the unnerving bumps of her thick, yearning nipples. She didn’t want to push things more than that. She was the good cop, after all.

She and her dad talked about what she might study in college and where she might go after this year she was taking off from school. They talked about all sorts of things and Barbie made sure she bent over to reach for things and stretched as much as she could to show off her full chest to him. Often as they spoke, she would hold her palm against the nape of her chest or touch it with her fingertips, as if she was trying to make her point more clearly. This only served to tighten her blouse against her chest, showing off her mountainous bosoms all the more. She would even stoke her tit once in a while as a seemingly mindless gesture. That sort of thing sure caught her daddy’s attention. Her daddy-dads had to avert his eyes more than once to avoid from staring at her.

After a spell Becky came back downstairs. This time she had on a yellow chiffon blouse that was quite see-through. It was a very feminine and refined blouse that weighed next to nothing and was meant to be worn over some sort of opaque cotton blouse. It had little flamingos knitted into it that made it oh-so cute and girly.

Beneath this she had on a demi-cup brassiere. It was cut very low and was made of a very fine and sheer mesh so that it too, was completely transparent. In certain places there were cute little flower patterns made of opaque knitting. On a normal bra these would be placed to cover and conceal her nipples. A woman needs some modesty after all because the sight of a woman’s nipples would most often drive a man insane with lust. Men just can’t handle it in our society. The French seem to be able to, but not us, sadly.

On this teasing bra she was wearing her opaque flowers were scattered all around and intentionally missed her thick yearning nipples. Her fucking nipples were left exposed if you stared at her long enough, if you stared through the two layers of material. If it were not for the fact that she also had a chiffon blouse on, she would have appeared to be almost topless!

Becky joined in on the cooking in the kitchen as if she wasn’t putting on a lewd show. She was waiting for some sort of comment from her daddy-dads but none came. Perhaps she was wearing him down?

Keith was having a great time catching up with his precious little Barbie. He glanced over at Becky and literally lost his breath. He felt like screaming or running to the bathroom or hiding his eyes all at once. After a few seconds of doing nothing but staring at her, he came to his senses and realized that he had to respect his growing daughter. It was, after all, her house and she was, after all, 22 years old. She was a full-grown woman who wanted a boyfriend and also wanted to feel free and at ease in her own home. He had to allow her the freedom to feel all grown up.

Keith had loved his second drink and finished it in record time. It left him feeling very thirsty but he didn’t want to get drunk so fast at his daughter’s house so he asked Becky if he could have, perhaps, a glass of milk this time. He particularly thought he shouldn’t have another one quite so fast since he found himself openly staring, actually opening gawking, straight at the hooters of his darling girl. His male organ certainly liked the view anyway. They looked so delicious. No, he had to look away. He had to stop such thoughts. He thought he should pace himself and perhaps have another drink later on, much later on perhaps.

Barbie was delighted he wanted some milk! She jumped up, her breasts bouncing beneath her shirt, and said, “I’ll get it for you pops!” Becky pretty much figured out what Barbie had in mind so she thought she would distract him so he wouldn’t notice her going to the bathroom and she asked him to come taste the meat sauce to see if it was right yet.

In the meantime, Barbie took a glass from the kitchen and put a few ice cubes in it. She figured she’d need that to cool down her nice warm breast milk. She quickly disappeared into the bathroom to fill that glass up. She was hoping she could get that much out of her tits without falling into a wet messy orgasm on the bathroom floor. Any sort of nipple stimulation was making her so horny these days; so turned on and desperate, that it was tricky for her to mess around with her tits.

Keith, keeping a bit of distance from her, told Becky the sauce was excellent and offered to grate some cheese for her. By the time he was done Barbie came in and brought him a nice tall glass of her delicious milk. The girls were almost drugging him and they had no idea what sort of effect it would have on their very own daddy-dads. He certainly had no idea, that was for sure!

Becky then said, “Dinner is served” and they all sat down to eat. Luckily for Keith Barbie was seated to his side and Becky was all the way on the other side of the table. Her tits and nipples much further out of reach and away from his roving eyes. Nonetheless, with all the magical milk he was drinking and the seductive allure of his two busty daughters, he was starting to feel an erection growing in his pants. An erection while he was eating dinner, of all places.

As they finished eating Becky was quick to come over to clear her daddy’s plate. She even brushed her right breast against his shoulder while taking the plate away. This caused him to slightly jerk in his seat; his cock renewed its effort to escape his pants.

After Becky left with the dishes, Barbie came up to her seated daddy and gave him a big hug, “It’s so nice to have you come and stay for the weekend daddy,” she said. Hugging her daddy while he was still seated meant pushing her tits right into his face. She grasped his head and smothered him in her warm, soft bosoms. He was mesmerized and silent. Barbie didn’t want to let him go. She also hoped she was making him hot for her but she wasn’t sure how to take things up a notch.

“Let’s go watch some TV daddy,” Becky said, and they all moved into the living room. They sat and watched a rather lame TV show with their daddy sitting on one side of the couch, Barbie on the other, and Becky on an overstuffed chair right in front of her dad. She wanted to catch his eye from time to time and she did not want to let her big tits, out of his sight.

In fact, Becky was impossible to ignore because she had the lamp of the end table right next to her. Her translucently naked breasts cast an amazing profile in the light. The gentle slope of her left breast scooped down and outward until it reached her lovely nippled tip. The lower curve of the underside of her breast sloped down, outward and upward to meet it. Her nipples were so large and thick they simply begged to be suckled. Such a lovely pear shape her large doube D’s had. The ripe young bosoms of a young woman. What God-given blessings she had. Such lovely and ripe young fruits free for the taking. In fact, she really wanted that. She really wanted to be taken, by just about anybody and especially by her daddy.

She had him. Keith could absolutely not stop staring at his daughter’s perfectly shaped bosom. He kept a magazine and eventually a pillow in his lap to cover himself. He hoped the girls hadn’t noticed the swelling in his pants. “Do you want another glass of milk daddy-dads? Some milk and cookies?” Barbie asked. Well, Keith had no idea what kind of milk they were giving to him but it sure did taste good and some dessert was in order so he quickly agreed, “Yes, sure. That would be delicious Barbs.”

Barbie snuck into the bathroom again to express yet again another glass of milk for him, but this time, as she started to stimulate her breast and squeeze her yummy milk out of her tits, her pussy started getting very wet. She wasn’t sure if she could control herself after playing with her nipples as much as she had been doing but she certainly didn’t want to go back with a very big wet spot in her skirt, so she took her skirt off and sat on the toilet.

Barbie held the glass to her milk-laden breast and squeezed the milk out of herself. The delicate nerves in her nipples sent electricity down to her pussy, which was soon completely on fire. From time to time she reached down to flick her clitty or slid a few fingers inside of her young pussy lips; inside and out again; inside and out, inside and out. After a few minutes of this she simply had to set the glass of milk down and she shoved her fingers in her pussy and flicked her clitty quickly but gently. She started panting and gasping for air as her other hand reached up and squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple. She didn’t mind that her hand was getting wet with the milk oozing out of her. She rode her fingers and squirmed on the seat, panting frantically.

After a few minutes of this action, Bam! she had an orgasm right there on the toilet seat. It felt amazing but luckily she could contain herself. She gasped quietly and worked hard to quench her moans. She wanted to scream as she came but she controlled herself. It was hard, oh boy it was hard, but she did it.

While still a little bit trembling, Becky filled up her daddy’s glass again with her yummy Viagra milk, if that’s what you could call it. She was sure her dad would get such a rock hard erection from all this that he wouldn’t be able to control himself. Maybe she could suck his juice out of him or maybe he could pound his cock into both of them over and over again? Or so she hoped.

“Here you go daddy,” Barbie said as she returned to the living room. Bending over to place the nice glass of cold milk on the table next to him, and after her delightful recent orgasm, her nipples were rock hard and thrusting strongly outward against the thick cotton of her white blouse. Her daddy certainly took in such a sight and noticed that her ‘headlights’ had not been sticking out so far earlier in the evening. “Maybe it was getting cold in the room?” he thought. But he certainly couldn’t figure out why that might be the case.

In his head, and with such a straining erection growing in his pants, it was hard for him to think about anything other than the sexy busty babes he had recently masturbated to on the internet like Holly Peers, for example. Yes, he was a horny middle-aged man and yes, he really did like large breasts. Why did he suddenly find himself surrounded by his two busty daughters; two very nubile and innocent young girls?

However he was beginning to think that Becky was becoming much less than innocent. She had changed it seemed, while his darling Barbie was still being an innocent and pious young lady. It was just that her breasty attributes were becoming quite protuberant all on their own……?

By this time Becky had changed her seat and now she sat right next to her daddy on the couch. Her hips touched his hips and she put her arms around his big manly right arm, pressing the side of her breast into him.

As her daddy gulped down some milk, Becky decided to get more comfortable. “Oh daddy the movie is starting. You don’t mind if I lie down in your lap, do you?” Before he could even answer she had slid the pillow off his lap and laid her head right down on his crotch.

Well, Becky certainly felt the straining erection in his pants. This was exactly what she was hoping she’d find and she had him trapped there so he couldn’t get away. She wiggled her head a bit, feigning trying to find a comfortable position.

“Daddy, I still can’t figure out why I don’t have a boyfriend. No one has asked me out in a long time. Do my wide hips and big tits make them think I’m too fat daddy?”

He turned to look at her as she sat up, cross-legged on the couch and facing him. “Do you think my tits make me look fat? They are just too big I’m convinced, don’t you think daddy?” With that she placed a hand above and below her tits and said, “Do you think these tits of mine are just too big? Should I get them reduced? They make me feel fat daddy. Maybe I should have them cut down in size daddy?” Her hands held her blouse tightly to her nearly naked tits. She looked so damn hot!

“No honey, no. Don’t be silly. No, not that! You look…..absolutely beautiful darling, now watch the movie please” he pleaded. It took every bit of his concentration to say that to her. He wanted to gawk at her tits but also wanted to calm her down, shut her up so he could watch the movie and eventually get up and go to bed so he could beat off. He was so fucking horny and he had no idea why his cock and his thoughts wouldn’t leave him alone.

“Well, I think I’m fat. I’ve got these big…fat…udders. It makes me look like a fat cow daddy. Some of the girls are thin, like toothpicks. I think all the guys like them, not fatties like me.” He thought she was going to cry. He wanted to comfort his darling daughter while his hard cock wanted to rub all over her lips, between her breasts, anywhere it could as long as it touched her body.

Having said that, Becky plopped back down laying on the couch with her head back in his lap. She placed her head below his jutting hardon, and then slid it up above it, laying her cheek against his lower belly; her lips pointed towards his bulge. Only the cotton of his pants separated her lips from his jutting erection.

Becky just wouldn’t sit still. The movie was kind of interesting but she wouldn’t stop squirming around in his lap. All this movement was going to cause him to have an accident if he didn’t do something soon.

“Would you settle down daddy so I could watch the movie?” she asked. At first he didn’t know what she was referring to because she was the one doing all the squirming around. And then, he understood she was referring to his jutting erection, which was blocking her view.

She gently placed her palm on his cock and tried to push it down flat, out of her view. This just pushed it away from him and not up towards his belly where it wanted to go. She knew she wouldn’t succeed and that her daddy was trapped. She pushed it back down again, and it tried to spring up. She pushed it down again, and it came right back up again. Finally she just pushed it down firmly and out of the way and even grasped it a bit with her fingers as she held him down.

His cock throbbed and he could not control it. Becky, feeling particularly naughty, began rhythmically squeezing his cock and rubbing its length. Her dad was dumbstruck and didn’t want to admit out loud that he was erect due to his daughter, but she kept rubbing him slowly. The more erect his cock got, the more it wanted to point out, or to point upward, but not down as she was forcing him too. He was going crazy!

“Oh fuck!” he thought. She kept rubbing him slowly and now he wanted her to rub him more quickly. He turned and stared at her large tits filling her chest. He could see the medium-brown color of her wide areola. He could see the pinkish-brown color of her thick nipples that were now quite erect from all of her excitement. She was breathtaking and he was, in fact, having trouble breathing. He loved her tits, they were so perfect, so beautiful, so womanly, so….suckable.

And then, it was clear he stared at her breasts too long. Her hand on his cock was poking around way too long. She was pressing and poking on him as he was thrusting and throbbing towards her. And then, he couldn’t take it any more. Her poor daddy shot his load right in his pants. Becky could feel his tremendous eruption and she rubbed him more frantically and squeezed him just below the cap of his cock. She didn’t say a word, didn’t want to spoil the moment. “Hummpfh, he quietly grunted as he spasmed in his pants over and over again. “Uhhhh…!” he said a little louder. His hips thrust up slightly to meet her grasp. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck anything. His cock was leading the charge and it needed contact. Thank the Lord she at least had a firm hand on him. He shot four, five, six big blasts in his pants and was gasping quietly for breath.

Ahhhhh….he felt. Ooooohhh Becky thought. She had just given her daddy a great big orgasm. She rubbed him off; gave him a hand job; and she did all that without Barbie even knowing.

She didn’t want to disturb the moment so she just laid there in bliss for what she had done. Her lips kissed his pants to taste even a hint of his yummy cum. Her daddy just relaxed and closed his eyes briefly. When he opened his eyes, he caught Becky’s beautiful blue eyes staring at him. They both smiled at each other silently. She smiled a most beautiful smile, then turned and laid her cheek in the moisture of his very wet pants and continued to watch the movie.

Becky wanted to open up his pants and lick all of his yummy cum up with her tongue. She wanted to clean him all up and do it all over again, but for now, this had to be their secret. She didn’t want to scare him away.

Keith did not know what to say or do. Her fingers felt so wonderful on his shaft, so delicate and good; her bosom a sight for sore eyes; her big thrusting tits with those gorgeous nipples, he simply couldn’t’ get her out of his mind. But for now, all was good and there was no reason to say anything more so they both continued to watch the movie. Damn, but he felt good.

Well into the movie Barbie got up and said “Why don’t I heat up some pizza so we could have a slice? Would you like more milk daddy?” she asked.

Since milk is rather filling, and Barbie’s delicious breast milk was particularly filling, he just asked for a glass of red wine this time. Becky then jumped up to help Barbie out.

In the kitchen they exchanged whispers. “You won’t believe what just happened” Becky said. She then explained how her daddy got such a huge erection and how she had her face right up against it in his lap. She rubbed it and felt it and he throbbed and throbbed and he couldn’t get away from her. She felt him. She felt how hot his cock was when he burst. She explained how delirious she felt with him spurting and spasming beneath her delicate hands.

Barbie was amazed and excited. Her eyes bugged out and she had a big smile on her face. “It’s working! Our plan is working! Daddy is getting so excited by our hot young bodies. This is sooo cool!” Barbie said. My breast milk really does drive men mad. I feel so full now; I want him to touch them. I want to give him ALL of my milk. I love daddy so much.

Becky replied, “Oh Barbie I am so excited! I rubbed against his peenie to push it out of the way so I could watch TV but the sight of my big titties must have gotten him out of control with lust. My big titties were almost totally naked right in front of his eyes. Of course he couldn’t resist staring at them. He tried looking away, but he couldn’t resist. I can feel it. I can sense it. I’ll bet with all your nice titty juice he can cum again, and again, and again all weekend long. Oh I so much want to drink his yummy sperm. How can we get him to let us do that?” she asked.

They then concocted a plan to tease him to the breaking point again. Maybe, over time, they could trick him to let them expose his cock so they could suck it. They both wanted to suck on him so very bad!

“You know daddy, while the movie is on pause and while the pizza is heating up, why don’t we all change into our jammies?” Barbie said. “Yeah, we could all have a pajama party, just you and us daddy-dads” Becky added. “Ummm…” Keith was about to say, but before he could they both scurried upstairs to the bedrooms to change. Keith figured, why not, it was a good idea. After all, his pants were absolutely soaked with this larger than large cum session he experienced. He was puzzled why he came so very, very much. So he went up to change too.

When he returned he was all dried off and had on thick flannel pajamas, the better to hide his private parts he thought. He also donned a bathrobe hoping to disguise any new erections that might ‘pop’ up.

Barbie returned with the cutest thick pink terry cloth bathrobe and also some flannel pajamas. She was very properly covered up and looked like the picture of a little girl all dressed in pink.

Becky, on the other hand, returned with a very thin red lace camisole. The lace did nothing to provide modesty for her large nipples and areola, but she covered it all up with a very loosely tied, thin silk robe. Red is the color of lust and is far from what her father considered proper. Red is the color that women of ill-repute wear, women of the street. She knew she would scandalize him if he even caught a glimpse of it.

Keith hoped Becky would keep her robe properly done up and closed. He had no idea how little she was wearing beneath it but he didn’t want to know either. He still couldn’t believe what had just happened with her earlier. It was never to happen again.

So, Barbie went to the kitchen while Becky poured some more wine for all of them. Barbie returned with a few slices of pizza to nibble on during the movie. She then asked her daddy-dads to scoot over to the middle of the couch so she could sit down beside him. Now they were all sitting upright on the couch with Barbie to one side and Becky to the other. They both wanted some more mischief.

Barbie, sitting to his left, hugged her daddy’s right arm and held on to him to be closer. This caused the soft warm flesh of her left titty to squish against his arm. It felt wonderful to both of them, but he tried to pay her no attention.

Becky laid her head against his right shoulder and munched on her piece of pizza. As she did so, her robe fell slightly open so he could view quite a bit of her cleavage. Her camisole was cut so low that it did not come into view yet. When it did it would scream at him being such a dark red color. Her cleavage alone, however, was exactly what he didn’t want to be glancing at. “Why couldn’t she do up her robe properly”, he thought.

The movie went on for a while and, when Becky reached across her daddy to the end table to pour some more wine, she ‘accidentally’ dropped the rest of her pizza slice right in his lap; right on top of his large daddy cock.

“Ooops daddy” she said. “I’m so sorry” as she quickly grabbed it to pick it up. She was quite clumsy about grabbing it and it tore into a few pieces. As she picked up each piece she was sure to grasp the shaft of his cock and squeeze it. “Oh look, it’s going to stain your clothes. Barbie quick, go get a washcloth” she said.

“Oh now, now stop, it’s no trouble Becky. Don’t worry about it,” he said as he tried to get her to stop all her ministrations. Sure enough, Barbie came right back and Becky took the cloth and rubbed his robe quite a bit. She rubbed it hard, back and forth until it opened up and his now very protuberant erection was making itself known stretching out his PJ bottoms. She rubbed that too with the wet cloth knowing that would aggravate his growing erection. The firm feeling of the grasp of her young delicate fingers was making him get rock hard. If he closed his eyes just for one minute he was sure he would shoot his load again!

Both girls were now openly staring at his tenting erection in his pajama bottoms. His cock was pulsing all by itself, straining against the confines of his thin PJ bottoms. His pants were quite wet and stuck to the outline of his cock. Quickly he excused himself and almost ran to the bathroom. “It’s all right. It’s all right. I can do it myself. I’ll go clean up,” he said out of desperation as he almost ran to the bathroom before he exploded. The girls looked at each other with glee and giggled.

Once he got inside the bathroom he sat on the toilet seat and tried to catch his breath. He was now rock hard and he couldn’t help but touch himself further. He couldn’t believe it but his daughter had kept poking at him; grasping his private parts; his cock; and there seemed to be no escape. He had to calm down, he thought. She seemed fascinated with his cock and she was dying to have a boyfriend. This wasn’t right.

Then, as his libido continued to build up, he decided to sit on the toilet and force his hard cock down towards the toilet bowl. He rubbed the underside of his shaft as he stretched his cock downward. This only served to be more erotic to him. He closed his eyes and imagined the last outfit his daughter Becky had worn. He imagined what looked like very large D cup breasts of his beloved daughter. They had such a perfect, perfect shape to them.

He imagined in his mind her insanely erotic nipples that he could see fairly clearly even through the clothing she had been wearing. He imagined what pinching her nipples or sucking on them would feel like. Wow! That was all it took and he shot his load right into the toilet. He grunted once, louder than he wanted to let out. He rubbed his cock more and more as he, once again, shot a huge load into the toilet. He was familiar with his own orgasms and he was not used to spasming so many times. Damn, he must have shot ten huge loads into the toilet. Ten large rushes coursing through his body. He felt sooo fucking good he had to catch his breath and calm down.

Meanwhile, Becky had muted the sound on the TV on purpose and they both heard a faint, but distinct, groan that came out of the bathroom. They looked into each other’s eyes with big sparkles and wide grins. They were doing it. They were driving him mad with lust. They were anxious to do more with him.

When their dad came out he chose to sit away from them over on the overstuffed chair in front of the couch that Becky had sat in. He needed to give himself some distance from these two irresistible young women. He certainly had his robe nicely closed to protect him from further attacks. He had used a towel to try to dry off his pants so he felt like he was back to normal.

Neither Barbie nor Becky liked where he was sitting but they didn’t see anything they could do about it. They continued to watch the movie and later, as a beautiful love scene was evolving. Becky sat closer to her darling sister Barbie and even put her arm around her. After all, Becky was the one playing the bad cop, the naughty role, tonight. With her arm around her sister there were four big breasts plainly in a row; one, two, three and four. What a sight!

As the couple in the movie started kissing and even taking their clothes off, Becky turned to her sister and quietly, but loudly enough for her dad to hear, said “I love you so much sissy” and, with that, she leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It was brief, but very erotic and, if they weren’t two young girls, it might seem like a tremendously cardinal sin. Somehow they carried it off very naturally though.

Keith tried not to look. Again, he thought, his darling Becky seemed to be wanting to mate. She seemed too full of lust and wanton desire. He again wished his wife were there, as she would surely know what to do.

The movie evolved into a beautiful sex scene and it was lovely to watch. Becky then turned and gave her sister an even longer kiss on the lips. Their tongues even played together a little bit. Barbie grasped Becky by the shoulder in a way to force her robe open a little bit. She did this perfectly so that the top of her red camisole came into view. It’s thin lace exposing some of her areola and threatening to expose all of her breast.

They both then leaned back and continued to watch the movie. The partially exposed camisole captured her daddy’s eyes quite a bit. He couldn’t help but study her again. She was gorgeous. Her lips and face just perfect. Her breasts, made by the dear Lord himself, such a delight.

The movie finally ended and their glasses of wine were now empty. “This movie is so lovely. I just love these two actors and they look so beautiful together. I want to fall in love too,” Becky said as she stood up. Barbie also stood up alongside her.

They both turned towards their daddy and Becky asked, “Neither one of us has a boyfriend daddy. We’re both too fat, aren’t we daddy? That’s why we don’t have any boyfriends. Right daddy?”

Of course their darling daddy only wanted to reassure them and said, “Oh no dears. Of course you are both very beautiful. Look at your arms and legs darlings. You both are very thin indeed, not fat. It just takes time to find the right person.”

“But daddy…” Barbie said while both of them released the knot on their robes and let them fall open. Becky’s daring red camisole was fully exposed now, jutting outwards by the tenting action of her large tits. It had a shiny opaque surface to it and came down to just below her trimmed pussy but the lace on top started right at the bottom of her bulging breasts and, wrapping around her mounds, it left her tits largely exposed. Through the lovely fine lace of it both of her double-D hooters were laid before his eyes.

Barbie’s firm breasts also pushed outwards against her button-down flannel pajama top. She undid some of her buttons right down to the middle of her tits baring a deep valley of delightful young cleavage. Barbie stretched her top tight on her sides to mold it more tightly against her large tits.

As the both approached him Becky said “We’re both a couple of fatties aren’t we daddy? That’s why no guy wants to go out with us. What will ever come of us daddy?”

Barbie then just sat on his lap crosswise, wrapping her arm around his head. “No guy ever asks me out daddy. I don’t even know how to kiss a man. Can you show me daddy?”

So there she was, she was sitting on his crotch, which had finally calmed down a bit but her large tits were jutting out towards his face; towards his hungry lips.

As she reached around his neck to hug him she kissed his cheek and thrust his face right into her cleavage. “Oh daddy I don’t even know how to kiss a man. I will never get a boyfriend” Hugging him the way she was, he could smell her perfume and the aroma of her tasty tit milk.

Through the material of her PJ top, her nipple grazed his lips. He wanted so much to latch on but he knew he had to resist this temptation.

And then, all of a sudden, she tilted his head up and kissed him. She kissed her daddy-dads on the lips. He was shocked. His cock was now twitching into her tight bum; into her fine wide curvy ass. This wasn’t right. “No darling. You must get up now. It is not me who you want to kiss” Releasing his head she pleaded, “But how will I ever learn daddy. Nothing seems to be working. You are a man too daddy and you don’t even want to kiss me”

Well, she had a point and she was again making him feel bad. He wasn’t sure what to do. She again hugged his head into her bosom. She pulled his lips right against her breast again. Like it or not, this was getting him to sport another erection. His cock was pushing up towards her fine young ass and she could feel the pressure. He could too.

“Daddy, something’s been happening to me. Something’s been happening to my body daddy and I don’t know if it’s right,” she said.

“Why what is it darling dear?” he answered. “Well daddy, I don’t know how to explain this but……(there was a very long pause)…but my boobies have actually started to produce milk” she explained.

“What?” her daddy replied, “Are you…?” As he was getting ready to ask her some very serious questions, she was quickly unbuttoning more of her PJ top. Her firm young breasts had now come almost completely into view.

“No daddy, no I’m not pregnant daddy. Why I’m still a virgin” she lied. “My bosoms have started leaking and now they build up with milk all the time daddy. I need to empty them every day or two. The pressure gets so great I just can’t stand it. Daddy…daddy, it just feels so good when I do empty them daddy!” she exclaimed.

“Ummmm…daddy? Daddy?” she slowly asked, as she squirmed a little bit more, rocking slightly on his lap and against his growing cock. She shifted up more on top of one of his legs now so she could reach down below her ass and grasp him. So she could grasp his growing cock.

“Did I do THIS to you daddy? Did I make your man muscle get hard for me?” As she said this she firmly and aggressively grasped his cock through his pajama pants.

Keith was again dumbstruck. He didn’t know what to say or do or where to move. He was indeed caught red-handed, or should we say, hard-cocked and by his other daughter this time. She rubbed and squeezed it.

“Was it looking at my big fat titties that got you hard like that daddy? Am I pretty enough for that daddy?” she asked as she forced his lips against the smooth warm flesh of her breast and continued to squeeze his shaft. She pivoted to slide one of her nipples against his lips. His mouth then, totally involuntarily, fell open and he began to suck and lick her as she continued to stroke and squeeze his growing cock. Slurp, slurp were the sounds she was hearing and she was ecstatic with joy.

“There daddy. There daddy. Take me in your lips. Nurse off of me. Show me that I am desirable. Show me I can be loved; that men can lust for me.” He suckled like he had a deep thirst. He suckled like the very horny man he was, egged on with her words of encouragement. And then her milk began to flow.

Her daddy was startled but also thrilled beyond belief. “Oh, help me daddy. Help me empty my milk. They feel so sore they need release. My titties need to empty daddy. Help me!” she encouraged.

“Show me daddy. Show me I can please a man,” she cooed as she kept stroking his cock. “OH DADDY, you are making me feel so good daddy. I feel so good between my legs daddy. Is that how it’s supposed to be? It’s so new and wonderful daddy,” she asked, knowing that his cock was now escaping the opening in his pajama pants.

“Oh daddy I’ve made you so hard. You are SO big for me daddy. Becks come take him now” she whispered to her sister as she slid a bit to the side on his leg, exposing his throbbing cock to the cool air. This surprised her daddy and he released his lips from her right breast. What did she mean, he thought.

As Becky came around the other side of him she quickly swooped down on her knees and within seconds he felt the warm soft wet lips of Becky enveloping his surging phallus; his rock hard erection. “Ooohhmph” he gasped.

Becky latched on to his cock with an ultra wet, long and slow sucking action. Barbie held him firm against her double-D titties, pressed against her big titty. She loved the feelings coursing through her from his nursing action. Her pussy was soon soaking wet.

“Suck on my nipple daddy. Suck on me and squeeze my fat breast daddy. Do you like my large soft tits? Do you like my milk? Does that feel so good to suckle me?” she asked.

In the meantime Becky knew what she wanted. She wanted to drink her daddy’s seed.

While he was entranced with Barbie’s leaking tits, she plucked one out of his mouth and shoved the other nipple into his mouth. “Suckle me daddy. Suckle me my baby,” she cooed.

He didn’t need to respond. He didn’t need to move and with such lovely lips happily sliding up and down his hard shaft, he was happy not to move anywhere. Her daughter sure knew how to suck hard on a cock. He felt clamped inside vacuum and it was sending him to the moon. Soon he was going to cum again. Soon he was going to shoot a load bigger and larger than any he had ever done in his life.

“Oh daddy-dads I love you so very much. You are my baby. You are my love daddy. Suck on me. Suck hard on my big nipples. Squeeze my breasts daddy. Stay warm in my soft bosom. Pinch my nipples. That’s it, pinch and squeeze me and suck me dry my love!” she said this as she herself was approaching a mini-orgasm just from his nipple sucking.

Meanwhile, Becky reached under his cock and squeezed his balls as she sucked harder than ever on the tip of his cock and BAM! he began to shoot a big load into her mouth. He jerked in his chair but was held still by Barbie’s enormous bosoms. He was captured between her big tits and almost couldn’t breathe. He thrust and jerked his hips as Becky continued to squeeze his balls and swallow. He came and came until Becky couldn’t swallow anymore; until it started drooling out the sides of her mouth. “Hewp me” Becky gurgled out.

Upon hearing that, Barbie saw her chance. She plopped her nipple out of her daddy’s reluctant mouth and dove downward to her daddy’s cock so she too could have a drink of his man juice. On her way down he shot his sixth or seventh shot right onto her face but she didn’t care.

She enveloped his cock with her hungry lips and circled his ball sack with her delicate hand. She applied her sucking action anew on his Johnson as she squeezed his balls. Way beyond any belief he had, he continued to shoot load after load into his darling Barbie’s mouth too. She swallowed and murmured and delighted in his warm yummy seed until she let loose with a huge orgasm. All the sucking on her sensitive nipples and his yummy warm man juice threw her over the top. “Ahhhhhh…..!!!!! she gurgled, as she came in a tremendous orgasm.

Then, as he was finally spent, his thrustings finally subsided. He was done. He was blown away. His cock was still hard but he had no more juice left inside….or so he thought.

Barbie swallowed and licked her lips and scraped her cheeks clean of his delicious warm seed that spilled onto her face. Her PJ top was wide open and her big tits jiggled and wiggled with her movements, completely exposed to daddy’s eyes. Becky lay back on the carpet gasping for breath too. She loved the taste in her mouth.

Daddy saw very little at this moment because his eyes were in dreamland and he almost passed out with delight. He had just had the most forceful, the most powerful, the most tremendous orgasm of his life, and this was just the beginning. The effects of Barbie’s milk would change his libido and cum production forever. Never in a million years would he have fantasized to have young horny lips sucking his cock while a big pair of soft willing breasts smothered his face and let loose their warm mother’s milk. Never in a million years, yet even more so by his very own daughters! What had he done?

And then he realized. He realized the fantastic taste in his mouth was the same delicious warm taste of the milk he had been drinking all night long. This was not just any milk he was drinking. He had been drinking the breast milk of his very own daughter!!!