The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, FD, SF, SIZE, IN, BD, DS, GR, LA, MA, NC, TS

Synopsis: An evil hermaphrodite captures Rick, his sister and mother in the culmination of a terrible experiment.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 10: Rush Week

Rick was in love. Or it sure felt that way at this moment. Haley, the slim blonde university coordinator, guided Rick, by stroking his enormous erection, into a dimly lit room. In the background Rick could hear his mother’s screams of terror turn into the guttural moans of pleasure. The sound only served to make Rick more aroused.

Rick watched the woman as she guided him over to a bed. Although she dressed conservatively, her look came across in a quietly sexy manner. Her blazer both concealed and enhanced her slim frame and her skirt was tight enough to accentuate her athletic ass and long legs. Haley tossed her hair to one side with a flourish as she looked back. Rick’s heart skipped a beat at her piercing silver blue eyes. He felt his warm attraction growing along with his desire. In this whole crazy situation he could never imagine meeting such a wonderful woman. Perhaps after this was all over she might consider settling down with him.

“You’re doing just fine Rick. How do you feel?” Haley asked. Her deft fingers rubbed his sensitive cock head in a most unusual manner. Whatever she was doing, Rick felt waves of pleasure and love wash over him.

“Wonderful, now that you’re here.” Rick answered with a sloppy grin. He stepped forward, took Haley in his arms and kissed her. Haley was caught by surprise, but then began to melt in his arms, kissing him back, stroking his cock more fervently. Suddenly she pulled away.

“I’m sorry Rick, no, I can’t.” She said, slightly flustered. After a moment though she regained her rhythm of stimulating Rick’s cock. As soon as she did that Rick became enthralled once again. “I’m flattered Rick, really. But I belong to Miss Sarah. Sit down please.”

Rick obediently sat down on the bed, looking up at Haley’s beautiful face. “But we have this... this connection...” Rick tried to explain, not having the words, his mind fogged by the pleasurable sensations, and his overwhelming feelings of trust and love toward the blonde. “I don’t even know your name, do I?” Rick asked, a little confused.

Haley knelt down in front of Rick, still stroking his cock. Instead of sliding her hand up and down the length of his shaft, she let her fingers play over his cock head using the same rhythm over and over. Rick was unable to resist the sensation. It both calmed him, and aroused him. His heartbeat sped up a little as Haley knelt to close to his cock. If only she’d put her soft red lips around it. “Just call me Haley... And sweetie, I know you think you’re in love, but you’re not. The feeling will fade as soon as I stop doing this...” Haley intensified her manipulations; pleasure enveloped Rick like a warm blanket. It was true; Haley did take a bit of a shine to the young stud she was currently pleasing. She was almost tempted to take a taste of him, but she knew that Miss Sarah would not approve. What she didn’t know was that the enamored young man’s attraction was being fed back to her central nervous system through her touch.

“I arranged for a little present for you...” Haley smiled. “Come over now dear.” She called to the back end of the room.

Seated in the shadows was a young woman who slowly raised her head, and then stood up. It was like she had been in the corner, turned off like a robot, until called.

“Quite something, isn’t she?” Haley asked Rick. “One of the best our athletic program has to offer.”

As the young woman stepped into the light Rick could see that she was indeed quite something. The girl was very tall, at least 6 feet tall, more with her thick shoes. She had dark hair, just long enough to be put into a small ponytail at the back. She wore a tight cropped T-Shirt that said ‘Barbie Doll’. The shirt showed off her muscular shoulders, broad chest and magnificent breasts, very large and full, jiggling a little as she walked. The crop shirt revealed tight muscular abs and her low-rise jeans showed her wide hips.

The girl’s eyes were locked on Rick’s hard cock as she approached. Kneeling down between Rick’s legs she waited submissively. Haley gently fed Rick’s thick cock into the waiting girl’s mouth. No speaking, no hesitation, the girl began to suck on Rick’s cock. Haley gently stroked his length as the girl coated his cock with her saliva. Her warm mouth felt fantastic.

Haley knelt beside the enthralled teen, watching closely as she sucked on Rick’s cock. “She really is doing a wonderful job, isn’t she?” Haley spoke gently, almost as if the was trying not to spook the young girl from her trance. Rick only groaned in pleasure. Haley gently reached over and stroked the girl’s large breasts. “And they’re real too.” Haley commented. The girl moaned and slowed down a little, sucking a little harder and deeper on the massive erection. Haley pulled the girl’s tight t-shirt up over her breasts to reveal her hard, dark nipples. Haley continued to massage the athletic student bringing out more moans of pleasure. “So, do you like her?”

“Uh-huh...” Rick was having a hard time concentrating. The girl’s intense attention was driving him mad. Much more of this and he was going to cum.

“You can have as many as you want...” Haley said, her hands exploring the girl’s muscular torso. “Whenever that wonderful cock of yours wants.” The slim blonde moved to stand behind the girl, her feet wide apart forcing her skirt high up on her thighs. Bending over her Haley placed her hands on the girl’s shapely hips and between her thighs. The girl started to moan and hump against Haley’s hand. Rick was starting to wonder if Haley was going to pull out a long cock and fuck the girl herself. The dominant woman continued to rub the young girl’s pussy through her jeans. “She is soaking wet, she’s so ready for you to mount her.”

While the buxom teen continued sucking on Rick’s cock Haley began to undress her. The tall young athlete’s eyes were glazed; her mouth drooling slightly with Rick’s pre-cum. Her breasts jiggled as Haley pulled the T-shirt over the girl’s muscular arms and finally over her short brown hair. Haley then undid the big round belt buckle on the girl’s low ride jeans.

“Take them off.” Haley whispered in the young girl’s ear, taking Rick’s cock from her mouth. The statuesque girl slowly stood and pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. Haley took her other hand and slid a finger into the girl’s pussy eliciting a moan of desire from her. “She’s utterly perfect...” She proclaimed with a wicked smile, “come dear, turn around so you can be bred by this wonderful giant cock.”

Haley turned the girl around guiding her toward Rick’s hard cock. Then she grabbed the monster erection in her small warm hand, her fingers able to circumference only half of the throbbing organ, and set it firmly against the young girl’s wet opening. The girl began to gently push against his hard organ, as Haley held it steady, inching it into her hungry body. Gentle cries of ecstasy came from the young girl as the huge cock inched its way in.

“Fuck her...” whispered Haley, her eyes wide with excitement.

Rick began to fuck the willing girl. His hands grasped her soft warm breasts as he slid his cock in and out of her tight pussy. With each thrust the girl was thrown deeper and deeper into a mind-bending haze of sexual stimulation. Her eyes had trouble focusing and her mind was locked on the intense gratification of the cock embedded so deeply into her pussy. The vague remembrance of a sorority pledge drive lost like a dream.

“Will she grow a cock after this too?” Rick asked breathlessly leaning back to watch his cock slide into the willing student, her pussy lips stretched tight around his girth.

Haley giggled, also admiring the young woman, “No silly, the only reason your lovely sister cocked is because she shared the Breeder gene.” Haley massaged Rick’s balls; increasing the pressure he already felt building. “Once she mates with you, we’ll take her over to your sister, or to Miss Sarah, and she will take on the accelerated Breeder virus. Miss Sarah is just accelerating your mission, in a matter of years, the only males, or females, that can breed will be Breeders, all other men will become meek drones, and women, sex addicted cattle to build a new race.”

“What about you?” Rick asked, looking Haley up and down. “How do you fit in? Are you hiding a big cock under there?”

Haley laughed. “No, no cock. I belong to Miss Sarah. I help her in her work and she keeps me.”

“You do this because she fucks you?” Rick asked. He was so close to cumming, but he wanted to find out more so he held back. The athletic girl pounding up and down on his cock could feel his pending release. Her legs shook with exertion, her slim muscular body covered in sweat, her moaning took on an insistence as she awaited his release into her needful body.

“Oh no...” Haley said calmly. I don’t have intercourse with Miss Sarah. I am usually allowed to pleasure her cock every evening. That is enough for any woman.” Haley looked off into space at the thought of her mistress’s wonderful warm essence pouring from her milky white organ. After she licked her cock clean Haley would often sit or lie on the mistress’s couch and let the orgasmic sensations wash over her until she would drift off to conscious bliss.

“Then why won’t you fuck me?” Rick wanted to get one more question out. “I mean we have such a close connection...” Rick was almost at the point of no return. His cock was as hard as steel, his balls tightening in Haley’s gentle touch. He began to involuntarily thrust deep into the pretty student, her cries of passion reaching their own crescendo.

“I belong to Miss Sarah.” Haley said simply. Still, here was such a nice young man, and sexy too. It had been at least two years since she had been with a man. It was very tempting; maybe Miss Sarah would let her mount him just once, after the project was over...

Rick began to cum, the young woman drove the length of his spurting cock as deep into her convulsing pussy as she could. Her entire body shook as his orgasm triggered a final, blinding one in her. Her body arched, straining, as she leaned back against Rick. In turn he continued to thrust his still pumping organ as deep as he could. Haley, caught up in the sexual energy, stroked Rick’s driving erection. Unbeknownst to her was being bombarded with chemical and mental directives that were driving her to bond her to Rick as if she herself had been bred. She began to squeeze Rick’s slowly softening erection as the delirious girl slowly writhed on top of him, milking every last drop of cum. The feeling of Rick’s hot cum slipping between her fingers felt so wonderful she found her pussy getting wet.

The beautiful co-ed slid off Rick onto the bed moaning as the long cock slipped out of her dripping pussy. Rick looked over to Haley, her eyes appeared slightly glazed and her soft cheeks and neck were flush. He really wanted to get a look under her conservatively tailored suit.

“Now what?” He asked. Haley snapped out of her daze, but continued to stroke his slippery cock.

“Oh...” She flustered. “Oh, um, I think you could handle another mounting don’t you?” she said as she resumed stroking Rick’s cock head in that entrancing rhythmic tempo.

Rick’s cock responded. He felt his intense desire to fuck return as his cock once again began to harder. He leaned up on his elbows, watching her hand apply the pleasurable ministrations. “Better than Viagra huh?” He quipped.

Haley had sort of drifted off, stroking his hardening member. “Yeah...” She said, giggling nervously. Haley slowly stopped stroking Rick’s cock, which now hung semi-hard straight between his thighs, and got up. She disappeared out of the room for a moment, returning with another girl. As if in contrast, this girl was short and petite. Her hair was black and cut above her shoulders in a perky bob. Her ethnicity appeared to be East Indian with large brown eyes and a soft thin face. Her body was slim with small perky breasts and she wore only a towel around her waist. She was breathing heavy; her face wore a mask of sexual anticipation as she watched Rick’s cock stand straight, hardening and flopping onto his hard stomach.

“This is Sumi...” Haley introduced the pretty girl, pulling the towel away to reveal her slim figure. “She’s very excited to meet you, especially after I let her lick my fingers.” Haley smiled as the girl climbed on top of Rick’s hips. Leaning forward, supporting herself on Rick’s shoulders, she immediately began to slide her wet pussy along the slippery length of Rick’s cock.

Without delay, Sumi stood up, placed the massive organ against her dark pussy lips. A flash of pink showed as began to bob on top of the pole, each time guiding a little more of the meat into her tight body. Rick had never felt a pussy so tight slip over his cock; it looked immense going into such a small girl. Sumi panted with every inch that entered her, making little noises of pleasure. Finally, when she was unable to fit the last 3 or 4 inches of the giant organ into her body, she lifted her body back up until only the sensitive top of the cock head was still implanted and then slid herself back down its length. Rick groaned with pleasure as the tight pussy once again slid over his cock. Each time she repeated the maneuver she groaned louder, as if she was being impaled on a flesh colored spike.

Beside him Rick was barely aware of Haley helping the tall girl to her feet and out the door. The co-ed was still delirious from the sexual effects of her breeding and Haley had a difficult time helping her through the door. But Rick was less interested in that, and much more interested in the nimble girl riding his cock.

The lithe girl was becoming tired; it was difficult to maintain her balance while enduring such pleasure. Her legs burned with the effort of riding Rick’s cock and her mind swam. Slowly her strength began to fail, she leaned harder and harder on Rick’s shoulders as her legs began to falter. Finally she could continue no more, but the overwhelming need to fuck, to breed, kept her moving while she lay on Rick’s body.

“Cum in me...” she whispered.

Rick rolled the two bodies over so that Sumi lay on her back. Instinctively she pulled her knees up giving Rick full access to her pussy. Rick took over the work, sliding his cock in and out of the wonderful warm tight glove of the girl’s vagina. Sumi writhed beneath him, barely aware of what was happening, her mind exploding from the addictive effects of Rick’s pheromones and thick cock, like a heroin user experiencing the rush.

Down the hall, in another protected room, Haley helped the tall teen into another room. In the corner of the room lay Janet in the large bed. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes tired as she lay there stroking her newly grown cock with one hand, the fingers of her other hand buried in her wet pussy. As soon as she noticed the intoxicated girl on Haley’s arms she stood up and quickly walked across the room.

“What took you so long?” She greeted Haley, an edge of panic in her voice. “Where did you find her?”

Responding to the presence of another Breeder the voluptuous athletic girl immediately reached for Janet’s hard cock. Janet moaned, caressing her breasts, and moved closer. After only a few seconds Janet groaned loudly as her cock stiffened, spurting cum all over both her belly and the muscular one of the other girl. Without pausing the tall girl knelt, taking the rest of Janet’s ejaculation in her mouth.

“Her name’s Jennifer, she’s the best our athletic department has to offer. She has a full scholarship and a 4.0 grade point.” Haley commented, gently stroking the girl’s soft hair. “She’s a perfect specimen to help re-populate the world.”

Janet could only moan as Jennifer licked the cum from her stomach and began to suck her still-hard cock. Haley left the two girls as Janet sent another stream of cum into the enslaved girl’s mouth. She knew that the two girls would eventually exhaust each other and fall sleep.

Haley made her way down the hallway to her mistress’ room, anxious for her own sexual release.

* * *

Rick rose quietly from the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping Sumi. His head buzzing with the felling of a warm sexual blanket. The pretty Indian moaned as she replayed her mind bending sexual encounter back in her dreams.

Silently he crept across the room to the door and peered out into the lit hallway. He moved back into the shadows as Haley left another room and headed down the hall. When he became sure there was nobody else around he stealthily left the room.

As he passed the room Haley had just exited he peeked in to see his sister kneeling behind Jennifer, pounding her hard cock into her. Both girls moaned and cried in pleasure. Rick noticed his cock hardening at the sight; it was difficult not to enter the room to join the two nubile bodies in play.

Rick decided it was best if he escaped on his own, he’d bring back help for Janet and Laura. He was in no condition to play hero in his present condition. Making sure not to disturb the two girls, which would probably require an explosion to do so, Rick crept down the hall.

At the end of the hall he peered into the common area to see if the coast was clear. He felt silly trying to escape a girl’s sorority house while naked and sporting a massive erection, but started to creek into the dimly lit room. Suddenly Rick became dizzy, his cock hardened like a steel rod had been inserted into it. His legs slowly gave out as he watched a stream of cum spurt from his painful erection. It kept flowing, almost like a faucet, as Rick’s vision blurred and he began to lose consciousness. His last memory was that of Sarah standing over him, her huge white horse like cock swinging back and forth, and Haley drunkenly holding on to her Mistress’ arm.

* * *

“Good morning...”

Rick stirred groggily at his sister’s sweet voice. Perhaps everything that happened yesterday was all just a dream. Something about the warm buzz in his mind, the mildly aroused throbbing of his cock and cramped feeling in his pelvis suggested otherwise.

Opening his eyes he looked across the room at Janet. She looked well, but tired. She sat on the comfortable looking couch of his holding room in the sorority. Rick’s cock began to almost immediately harden as he looked at his sister’s tall shapely figure dressed in a soft gray zippered cardigan, enough to show off her full breasts, and a short wool skirt accentuating her shapely long legs. Rick’s first thought was that a morning fuck with his willing sister was in order.

“My pussy just aches whenever I see your big fucking cock Rick, you know that...” Janet said seductively as she reached down between her legs. “But I don’t know how you keep from touching yourself all the time.” Janet pulled her hardening cock from under her skirt, stroking it. Rick leaned back and stopped touching himself. “Kind of freaks you out still huh?” Janet asked seeing his reaction.

“Yeah, you have to admit it’s kind of fucked up...” Rick answered warily. His sister was still one of the sexiest girls he’d ever known, but the sight of her stroking her own cock sprouting from just above her wet pussy definitely held him back.

“I know, it is jacked, but it feels so good when I touch myself.” Janet said as she looked down at her hand as it stroked her hard cock. “I fucked that poor girl last night until we both passed out, I even jacked off just before I came here. I can’t help myself, it feels so good.” Janet began to moan and push her cock through her fingers. “Everything that touches it makes me horny, makes me want to cum...”

Reaching a frantic into her small purse Janet took a small device, about the size of a cell phone, out. Placing it onto the end of her cock she pushed a small button on the side and cried out in pleasure. Letting go, the device stayed on the end of the engorged organ and weighed it down a little. Janet slid her hand below her cock and into her pussy as her body shuddered in orgasm. After 30 seconds or so Janet was able to talk again, the device still attached to her hard cock.

“Haley gave this to me, it feels wonderful, and collects my cum so it doesn’t go to waste, I even sleep with it on low.” Janet said as she began to whimper again in excitement. Rick couldn’t help but stroke his hard cock at the sight of his orgasmic sister being fucked by the small device. “We’re going to change the world brother, you and me, together... Oh fuck yeah...” Janet closed her eyes and her body began to shake as she approached another ejaculation. “You and I will fuck all those young tight girls until we breed the master race... Ahhhhh!” Janet laid back, eyes rolling back in ecstasy, her hand deep into her clenching pussy.

After several minutes of multiple ejaculations Janet removed the device and dried the end of her softening penis with a tissue. She stepped up to the mirror to fix her hair.

“You’d better get rid of that erection and get dressed.” She said.

“Why?” Rick asked, his hand still pumping his hard cock as he watched his sister.

“We’re going to be special guests at the next induction.”

“What’s that?” Rick replied as his sister came closer.

“That’s where we bring new candidates into the sorority. You’ll have your pick of the litter.” Janet smiled as she knelt in front of Rick as he stood. “I’m glad to see that I still get some reaction...” Janet said as she appraised his rock hard cock. Seductively she opened her lips and looked up at Rick with her big innocent looking green eyes, as if to beg for his juices. Stroking his cock a few more time he let a massive load of cum shoot into his sister’s waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop, licking his cock clean, her own cock spurting onto the floor between her legs in response.

* * *

“Just wait here until I give you the signal.” Haley said as she ushered Rick and Janet into the large living room where Janet was first induced. The two sat in a big overstuffed love seat off to the side. The room was filled with a number of young pretty girls.

“Who are they?” Rick asked as he watched the girls that caught his eye. Is cock was getting uncomfortably stiff in his loose fitting slacks. He crossed his legs hoping none of the young women would notice the stiffening rod down his pant leg.

“Those are new initiates.” Haley explained. “In a few moments we’ll use a serum made up of Janet’s breast milk and her semen to put them into a receptive trancelike state. In the past we’ve had to escort them to a sort of staging area until Miss Sarah can deal with each. But with you two here, we can breed them right away.”

“It’s a wonderful feeling Rick...” Janet said as she sat down beside him, crossing her legs.. “It’s a wonderful warm feeling of release, and love. I know you’re skeptical Rick, but this is a good thing. The Air Force is just moving too slow.”

Janet eyed the new crop of girls, Rick could tell by her eyes, the slight flush of her cheeks and the smell of her moist pussy that she was becoming aroused. “Um... Sis... I’m having a hard enough time with my cock in a pair of pants. If you’re as horny as I’m getting, how do you manage it in that short skirt.

“Let’s just say that I have a place to put mine...” Janet replied with a satisfied grin, never taking her eyes of the girls in the room.

Across the room Haley welcomed the girls and introduced Sarah. Rick watched Sarah go through her introductory speech, detached, as he looked at the girls in the room. Several caught his eye. There was a petite athletic black girl with dreadlocks down here back that looked enticing as she sat leaning back on the couch. Beside her sat a sexy brunette and slim red head. Both dressed in trendy suits looking like rich social climbers fresh from the spirit committee meeting. Standing nearby was a very fit, almost muscular, Latin girl dressed in tight workout wear. A mousy blonde dressed in baggy jeans and a sweatshirt, but who looked like she might be a diamond in the rough to Rick. Another brunette in a peasant skirt and blouse, she was slim and pretty if a little stoned looking.

Last in line were two Asian twins dressed in what could best be described as naughty schoolgirl outfits. Long black hair in ponytails sprouted from opposing sides of their heads, white blouses tied at the bottom to reveal trim tummies, short plaid skirts, white knee stockings, and black patent leather Mary Janes, all combined to make the almost Anime looking outfits. Seated beside them was a bored looking Asian man dressed in a sweatshirt and baggy jeans.

“What’s up with those two? And who is that guy? I though this was a Sorority” Rick whispered to his sister.

Janet stared at the women as well, enthralled, trying not to pull out her cock and stroke. Instead she just squirmed, awaiting her release shortly.

“Sis?” Rick prodded.

“Huh? Oh, right, those two.” Janet focused on the trio. “The Taiwan Tease Twins, Tia and Kianna, are a couple of exchange students from Hong Kong. The guy sitting near them is Fu or something, their brother, dumb as a brick but 4th level black belt. He’s their minder. They are two of the biggest prick teases I’ve ever scene. They’ll go to a party, get half a dozen guys hard, and then walk out. If anyone says anything, their brother takes care of things...” Janet trailed off, her hand pressing between her legs. “Still, they are pretty hot...” She mused briefly before leaning over and giving Rick a peck on the cheek. “But you’re the one who goes for the Asian chicks aren’t you?”

The anxious siblings watched Haley passed amongst the attendees with a tray full of glasses. Rick tried to listen to Sarah as she spoke, something about cream of the crop, but he just couldn’t concentrate. He could feel the pressure building in his cock as it sat stiffly down his pant leg. His temperature was rising as his arousal built. The warm blanket in his head lifted only the corner interested in sex. He looked over at his sister. His own arousal was affecting her. He watched as she closed her eyes, breathing deeply, her nipples visibly hard even through the soft knit material. She re-crossed her legs to make sure that nothing popped out too soon.

“Let’s share a drink to the future!” Sarah said, grabbing Rick’s attention back. Everyone in the room took a tentative sip of the white beverage. As soon as the liquid touched their mouths they all began to drink furiously. Even Sarah took a drink, her eyes glassing over as she put the glass down. Rick noticed that Haley avoided the concoction, putting the full glass down next to her mistresses’.

Around the room the girls had stopped moving, their eyes glassy, staring out into a void. Several set their glasses down onto nearby surfaces reflexively, one glass dropping to the floor from loose fingers. Rick and Janet watched in fascination, as the girls remained still, their faces relaxing with pleasure, their bodies reacting to the chemical mix entering their systems.

“I don’t remember this part at all.” Janet whispered, her voice husky with desire. “I remember gulping down the milk and my head exploding with lust.”

“Of course you wouldn’t my dear.” Sarah said grinning, a hint of predatory lust in her smile. “They are feeling the full effects of our milk for the first time. It completely overwhelms their senses.”

Janet looked up at the tall woman adoringly. “How long?” Janet asked, her eyes glazing over as the joy centers in her brain began to fire as they did when she was inducted.

“It depends. Some will stay that way, quietly simmering, until acted upon. Some will begin to dream of sex, some masturbate. Each one is different.” Sarah said as she appraised the group. “As I recall, you were very aggressive.”

Haley walked over to whisper in Sarah’s ear. The slim woman smiled at Rick sending a warm feeling of love through him, and twitch of pleasure through his cock. “Come children, let’s enjoy the spoils of our work.”

Sarah guided Rick’s beautiful sister into the main part of the room. Haley took Rick’s hand and followed the pair. Rick noticed that all of the girls seemed to be reacting in a slightly different manner. Some appeared to be frozen in place, some asleep, some dreaming. The girl in the peasant dress swayed, eyes closed, as if dancing to her own music. The black girl leaned against the couch running her hands up and down her thighs. The athletic Latin girl writhed on the couch, her hands playing all over her fit body. The brunette preppy just sat there staring while her red haired friend literally shook, cumming over and over again as if in some erotic dream.

Haley guided Rick over to the two sexy Asians. “I noticed you checking them out earlier. They really are quite fetching aren’t they.”

Tia and Kianna looked like to sexy dolls. Tia stood very still, staring into space, breathing deeply. Her twin sister stood close behind her gently nuzzling sister’s long soft neck. Kianna’s world was spinning. She sensed that she and her sister had really fucked up. They both had developed a pretty good sense of danger as teens in Hong Kong. They were able to sniff out the hot clubs from the ones where they’d likely get drugged and raped. Plus, they had Fu to mind them. Where was Fu? As soon as the milk touched her lips Kianna knew something was wrong. But that immediate feeling of peril numbed quickly as the liquid coursed through her. She wanted to run, but for some reason she couldn’t quite move. She felt her sister’s warm body pressed hard against her as she watched the various girls in the room.

“Hello girls...” Haley smiled at the two bewildered girls. Both of them looked up at the blonde woman, their faces relaxing. “I trust everything is well?” Haley asked leadingly.

“Yes, thank you... " Kianna ventured cautiously as Haley’s words warmed her. Of course everything was OK. Haley stood before her, achingly beautiful, with a young man at her side. As soon as she looked at the man her heart jumped as she felt an instant desire for him. “What has happened?”

“Why what do you mean dear?” Haley asked. Reaching toward Kianna’s identical sister Haley gently touched her finger to Tia’s dark red painted lips. She reacted by moaning, opening her mouth, and sucking on the finger while she ran her hands over her sister’s firm stomach. “You girls seem to be doing fine.”

Kianna was confused by everything going on. She and her sister came here to be part of a new sorority, but now she was literally shaking with desire. Her panties were soaking wet just from being so close to Haley and the young, handsome man. The feeling of her sister grinding against her was so foreign, yet so welcome.

“This is Rick!” Haley said brightly, breaking the spell. The two girls turned to Rick and smiled, saying hello. “You will be entertaining him today. Rick, Kianna, why don’t you have a seat?” Haley gestured toward the love seat next to the girls’ brother. “Tia, why don’t you dance for our Rick.” Kianna and Rick sat close beside each other. Tia began to sway in front of Rick. Fu sat in a high backed chair rubbing his erection through his pants as he stared at his sister’s lithe body.

Haley placed a small remote speaker on the coffee table next to the loveseat. Pressing a button it began to play a strange wraithlike sort of music, a mix between new age and techno pop. The music tranquilized any serious worries Kianna had about the situation. This was just like any other party she and Tia frequented, pretty people, money, music, and drinks. She watched as her twin swayed and circled to the new music. She admired her sister’s soft curves as she watched her lean on Rick’s knees, snuggling against his cheek. She looked over at Fu, disgusted as he pulled out his small hard cock, spat on his hand, and began to stroke it. As much as she was disgusted, she was also fascinated, wondering what his cock would taste like in her mouth.

Kianna and Tia weren’t virgins, quite. They had had sex with a government official back in Hong Kong to ensure their student visas to come to the US. He was fat, smelly and abusive, but quick. They did it again at the US consulate to obtain their student visas. He was a nice older man with long slim penis who fucked each girl for an hour before finally cumming on their feet. In both cases the girls remained basically dressed and never had to put the men’s’ penis in their mouth.

Kianna opened her eyes to notice that she had been playing with her pussy through her white panties. She had been lost in her memories. Looking over at her sister she saw that Tia was kissing Rick, their tongues entwined. Tia had unbuttoned her shirt and was slipping it off, letting it fall to the floor. Her hard nipples pushed against the bright blue fabric of the bra.

“Tia...” Kianna said, concern and admonishment in her voice. “...what are you doing?” This was not how the game was played. The sisters teased the boys, but never took off their clothes, and never got this close. The fun part was watching their faces as they left the party.

Tia stood up, still swaying to the exotic music, and turned. Leaning back she settled on Rick’s lap and started to rub against his crotch. All the while Tia played with her breasts, pinching her nipples. Rick leaned back against the seat back, obviously enjoying the feeling of Tia’s soft flesh pressed against his, presumably, hard flesh.

“So I hear that you and your sister are quite the pair of teases...” Rick said.

Kianna didn’t know what to do. The sudden attention had caught her on the spot. She could feel herself blushing in response to his closeness. She looked at her sister in hopes of clearing her mind. But seeing Tia’s writhing body, her firm breasts, soft hair, her obvious arousal only sparked similar feeling in her own self.

“Um... I guess so...” Kianna answered bashfully. “We just want to have some fun, that’s all...” She added.

“Your sister sure seems to be having a good time huh?” Rick offered as the slim girl leaned back against him, putting her arms up and around his neck.

“Yes... She does...” Kianna answered despite being distracted by her sister’s actions.

“Would you like her to dance for you too?” Rick offered with a grin.

“Well... I... No, it’s...” Kianna stammered.

“Excellent! You’ll love it!” Rick said. He then turned and whispered something in Tia’s ear.

Tia turned to sit up in Rick’s lap. She looked at her sister but her eyes lacked the sort of recognition Kianna expected. She had expected Tia to look at her, laugh, pull her up and skip out the door. But Tia slid from Rick’s lap to kneel on the love seat in front of her confused sister, her body swaying to the music. The two girls looked at each other. Kianna looked with bewilderment, Tia with predatory lust.

“Tia?” Kianna asked, confused.

Tia straddled her sister’s lap, leaned in, and kissed Kianna. Not a sisterly kiss, this was a deep lover’s kiss. Kianna initially resisted but gave in as her sister’s tongue slipped past her lips. Unable to resist Kianna kissed back as she embraced her sister. Kianna could feel as her sister opened her shirt, pulling it off her, her head spun with the sexual overload rushing through her.

Tia sat up and reached behind her back to open her bra. Kianna watched in fascination as her sister freed her beautiful breasts. Pinching her hard nipple Tia extracted several drops of light colored liquid that dribbled down her breast

Kianna felt a warm flush of excitement fill her as her sister leaned forward. Without thinking she took her sister’s nipple into her mouth and sucked. A wonderful warm liquid squirted into her mouth as her mind exploded in rapture and her body exploded in orgasm. She could hear her sister cumming as well, soft whimpers of pleasure, as she pulled Kianna’s head closer into her breast.

After what seemed forever Kianna felt her sister’s nipple being pulled from her greedy lips. Tia slipped off the couch and onto the floor in front of Rick, giggling. She looked back at her sister with a big smile of satisfaction. Kianna looked over at Rick who was watching the twins with pleasure. Kianna was drawn to Rick, she leaned over close to him, her hand tentatively on his leg next to the obvious bulge of his penis. Unsure what to do she looked up at the handsome young man.

“You two sure are a pair of cock teases aren’t you?” Rick commented. Kianna blushed, but couldn’t look away from his sharp blue eyes. “Go ahead, might as well take a look at what you girls did.” Rick said in answer to her unspoken question.

Kianna nervously reached for Rick’s zipper pulling it down. Her hand shaking, she reached in feeling his large warm organ. She pulled on it. Her eyes widened as she saw the length and girth of Rick’s semi erect cock as her small hand removed inch after inch of flesh. Kianna was mesmerized by the long organ in her hand as she started to stoke it into hardness.

Tia, still sprawled on the floor, looked up at what her sister was doing. Her eyes locked onto the long fat cock in Kianna’s hand. She got up onto her knees and moved to sit between Rick’s legs as she watched in fascination as her sister forced a small stream of thick fluid from the huge cock head. She noticed a slight odor, inhaled and was compelled to put the cock into her mouth. Although she’d never done it before, she instinctively began to lick and suck on the huge cock as her sister stroked it for her. Every drop of Rick’s wonderful liquid exploded in Tia’s mind and body as she felt her pussy clench in response.

“See?” Rick said with a happy sigh, “Your sister likes it.”

“Y... Yes she does...” Kianna said astonished. How could this be happening she wondered as she marveled at the fat cock in her hand. Her sister was absolutely rapturous as she stretched her lips around the head, trying to get a little of the thick shaft into her mouth. She became faint for a moment as she thought of the idea of tasting the flesh herself and her body reacted. “What is it like?” she asked Rick.

“Here, stand up for a second...” He said. Kianna obediently stood up. “Now take off your panties...” Kianna quickly complied jolts of pleasure rushing down her legs as she brushed her engorged clit. Her panties were soaking. As she pulled them off she paused to put the white panties to her nose and inhaled. The musky scent of her arousal only served to make her even wetter. “Good, now come here.” Rick said holding his hand out.

Kianna was guided up onto Rick’s lap, facing forward, so that she straddled his hips. The feeling of his hard cock against her wet pussy almost drove her over the edge. She found it difficult not to hump the hard pole nestled between her swollen labia.

“Now look down.” Rick said. Kianna looked down as instructed.

It appeared that his huge cock came from between her shaking thighs, and her beautiful sister was sucking on it. All of a sudden Kianna felt a wild sense of power, control and arousal. She reached down to hold the cock up against her pussy with one hand and grasping Tia’s ponytail with the other. She watched her sister suck on the huge erection as she slid back and forth against it’s root.

She felt Rick tense behind her as the cock stiffened beneath her. Tia moaned as Rick shot a load of cum into her eager mouth. Tia stroked the length of his cock, milking every drop she could.

“Show her what it feels like Tia, suck your sister off.” Rick ordered.

Tia looked up with glazed eyes and let the still stiff cock slip from her mouth. She licked the length of the cock until she was nuzzling Kianna’s clit. Kianna threw her head back with bliss as Tia’s tongue made contact with her love button. Tia licked and sucked on Kianna’s pussy while still stroking the cock in her hands. Kianna laid back against Rick’s muscular chest, writhing in delight. She could feel an orgasm building like the force of an earthquake. She began to cry out in pleasure as Tia worked her clit until she exploded in a gush of warm pleasure. A stream of clear cum gushed from her convulsing pussy, covering her sister. Her entire body shook with pleasure as she fought to remain conscious. She humped her dripping pussy against Rick’s hard cock, unable to control her movements. Suddenly she felt Tia place Rick’s thick cock against her pussy. She pushed against the hard invading flesh. She felt Rick’s cock slowly slip into her body as her pussy screamed in ecstasy.

The slim Asian pounded her slim body against Rick, fucking him as hard as she could. Tia continued to tease Kianna’s clit with her tongue, occasionally pulling Rick’s cock from her sister’s heaving body to suck on it. Kianna’s body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm as she began to get hoarse from her screams of pleasure.

Finally Rick’s hard cock spurted the seed that Kianna’s body craved deep inside her. Her whole body shook as she let out a series of guttural calls. After he had cum, Rick gently lowered Kianna’s shaking body to the floor and pulled Tia up to his lap. He pulled her close, suckling from her waiting nipple as he entered her waiting pussy. Tia rode Rick’s cock like a woman possessed. Her rational mind had pretty much shut down as she became a slave to her sexual desires.

After ten minutes or so Kianna was stable enough to sit up. She not only began to lick Rick’s cock as it slid in and out of her sister, but she teased Tia’s asshole with her tongue. She turned to watch as her brother knelt behind her and smiled as he slid his small hard cock into her pussy, still dripping with Rick’s seed. Little did either of them realize that this was probably the first and last time Fu would be able to or have the desire fuck a woman. Kianna was initially disgusted at the idea of her crappy brother fucking her, but she began to feel differently. Not only did she want to fuck Fu, but she also wanted to fuck any man she could seduce. And she knew that she could seduce almost any man she wanted. She barely cared when Fu shot his load after thirty seconds of frantic pushing.

Tia screamed and went limp as Rick filled her pussy with he ejaculate, her body quivering as she hugged him close. Rick lay her down on the couch and slowly pulled his long, slick, cock from her body. Kianna reached over and licked his cock clean, her mind reeling with the pleasure of having the large organ in her mouth.

* * *

Meanwhile, Janet had her eye on several of the girls in attendance. As soon as Haley and Sarah escorted them into the main part of the room Janet headed towards the pretty little black girl. The girl, Starr, looked back, her dark brown eyes locked on Janet’s seductive green ones. Without missing a beat Janet undid the zipper down the front of her sweater releasing her large swollen breasts. She stepped up to the shocked black girl and pulled her down to her waiting nipple. Unable to control herself Starr drank deeply from Janet’s breast. Janet moaned with the pleasurable sensation.

“It feels wonderful doesn’t it?” Sarah purred from behind. “Why don’t you take another one to suck your cock? They’ll do anything you tell them to.”

Janet looked down at the preppy brunette. Ashley was perfectly dressed, her hair pulled back and held perfectly by an expensive silver hair clip. The girl looked up at Janet and, without saying a word, reached between Janet’s spread legs with her hands. A look of astonishment crossed her face as she found Janet’s hard cock under the very feminine skirt and started stroking it. The moment the girl touched the dripping organ Janet’s fluids entered the teen’s blood flow to overwhelm her pleasure receptors. Ashley closed her eyes in bliss as she began to stroke the hardening cock. Janet moaned at the combined sensation of the black girl sucking on her breast and the brunette’s warm hand on her cock. After only a few seconds Janet felt the growing need to ejaculate overpower her. Holding the black girl hard against her Janet moaned as she shot hot spurts of cum all over the preppy girl’s hands.

The well-dressed young woman stared at the warm fluid coating her hands for a moment before lifting them to her mouth. As soon as the dripping cum touched her tongue she began to orgasm. Uncontrollably she began to lick her fingers clean as the effects of the juice shot through her brain. Beside her the red head moaned at the smell and crawled onto her friend, holding her down, to get at the precious liquid. Both girls licked Ashley’s hands clean and began kissing, their animal needs far outstripping any thought of restraint.

Janet pulled her skirt over her hips, letting it drop to the floor, as she positioned her hard slick cock against the dripping dark slit between Starr’s firm thighs. Starr looked down in astonishment. Here was this beautiful big-breasted woman in front of her with a rock hard cock between her legs. She began to quiver with both fear, and desire, at the thought of such a beautiful creature fucking her. Starr reached down and spread her pussy lips, showing the bright pink flesh underneath, as Janet pushed the head of the dripping penis into her. Up to this point her head had been spinning with erotic delight, but as soon as the head of Janet’s cock entered her she felt a strong new desire. Starr pushed against the invading organ, shoving herself against it. Her only thought was to have the beautiful woman’s cock as deep in her as it would go until it blasted its seed deep inside her. She was the only one of four sisters to make it to university, the only one not to wind up with some homeboy’s baby fucking up her chance to make it through school. But now she understood. This is the way her sister’s must have felt when they got a hard cock into them, when they wanted his seed, no matter what kind of loser he was, deep inside. Starr let herself go as Janet’s cock slid in and out of her hole, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Her entire body shook, her skin shone with sweat, her nipples rock hard coal pointers on the end of her jiggling breasts until Janet began to groan and drive hard inside her.

Janet felt her body tighten as she began to come inside Starr. It felt so wonderful to orgasm inside a woman, instead of a mouth or a machine. She felt the warm liquid slip down her legs as her pussy gushed along with her prick. The only thing that would make it perfect was to feel a big cock in her pussy cumming at the very same time.

No sooner had she finished cumming than Starr turned around, leaned against the arm of the couch, and spread her legs. She turned her head to look Janet in the eye. “Again...” she pleaded. Janet looked down at the firm round ass and the dripping pussy peaking out from between athletic thighs. Positioning her hard cock at the soft entrance of Starr’s pussy Janet slid inside the pretty young girl. Grabbing her long dreadlocks, Janet began pounding her cock hard into the grateful girl as she built to another climax. Starr screamed as her mind and body were overpowered with wave after wave of ecstasy.

* * *

“I am so fucking wasted!” Said the brunette in the peasant skirt as she swayed to the music, her arms above her head, her hips swaying seductively. Rick walked over to her and she put her arms around his neck. “I don’t know what they put in that drink, but I don’t remember every feeling like this.”

“What makes you think you’re wasted?” Rick smiled as he put his hands on her slim waist.

“Well, first of all...By the way, my name’s Crystal...” The pretty girl said by way of introduction. She stared up into Rick’s eyes, infatuated for a moment, before continuing. “So anyway... I say I’m wasted because I feel just like I took a dozen X hits. And besides...” She said pulling back a little to admire Rick’s softly engorged cock as it swung between his muscular thighs, “I don’t believe for a second that you’re standing in front of me, naked, with a third leg like that sticking out. Especially not in a sorority!” Crystal laughed and hugged Rick a little closer.

“Well, if I’m standing here naked, why are you still dressed.” Rick teased as the girl cocked her head in confusion. “I mean after all, if you think I’m not naked and you’re wearing clothes, you must be naked then, right?”

Crystal thought about this for a moment, her eyes drifting out of focus a little. “Are you trying fuck me up?”

“Why would I do that, remember, you’re the wasted one, right?”

Crystal swayed against Rick, his pheromone musk lulling her into a pleasant and receptive state. “OK, it makes sense to me.” She said as she let go of Rick’s neck. Turning with dramatic shyness Crystal undid the tie holding her skirt in place and dropped it to the floor. Still swaying to the music she leaned up against Rick, nestling his warm cock between her cheeks and reaching back to put her arms around his neck again. Her warm body moving against Rick’s erection quickly made the blood flow into the organ as it hardened. Crystal moaned in reaction and pressed harder against it. “I think you tricked me...” She said dreamily.

Rick reached around and opened her peasant blouse exposing her pert breasts. Crystal sighed as his hands massaged her warm flesh and played with her hard nipples. “Is that bad?”

“No...” Crystal whispered. She reached down behind her to grasp Rick’s hardening pole. She gasped and slowly turned around. “Oh...my...god...” She said slowly as she looked at the massive erection in her hands. “It can’t be...”

She slowly began to stroke the heavy cock until she noticed a light sheen of fluid on her hands. Lifting one moist hand to her nose she sniffed, and quickly licked her hand. Her eyes closed as a wave of ecstasy passed through her. Rick gently guided her around and up against a wall.

“Don’t...” she pleaded. “I mean, it won’t fit will it?”

Taking his cock in one had, Rick bent his knees and slid the head into Crystal’s waiting pussy. He picked her up, braced her shaking thighs against his, and stood straight, sliding Crystal up against the wall. Holding onto his neck Crystal gasped for air as he slid half his length deeply in and out of her clenching vagina. It only took a few moment of this to drive her over the edge into a weeping orgasm. Looking lovingly into his eyes Crystal relaxed and slid down onto his rod, tensing her thighs she rose up a little only to slide the organ a little deeper. She again felt tension grow within her, at first she thought it was another orgasm, but she realized that he felt the need for his orgasm. Crystal’s head spun as moved up and down Rick’s pleasure giving cock, her wet opening tight around his warm flesh. She felt her entire body grow hot, her skin blushing, her heart racing as she tried to understand what was happening to her.

“I must be hallucinating” She thought to herself. “This can’t be real, no cock is this big, or feels this good.” Something behind Rick’s head drew her attention. As her eyes slowly focused away from his engaging eyes her mind had trouble comprehending what she was seeing. Crystal blinked, but the image stayed the same. The pretty brunette she had seen earlier sitting with Rick was standing by the big couch. She was nude revealing her large breasts, beads of milk dripping from them making Crystal’s mouth water. But as she followed the lithe form of the girl’s body lower she saw the beautiful girl pulling a hard cock out of a preppy red head’s pussy spraying what looked like cum over her belly and into another girl’s gaping mouth. Both girls screamed in pleasure while the brunette’s eyes rolled back as her hard cock spurted. Crystal came again and yearned to be filled with cum herself.

Her mind tried to grasp onto reality, searching for something that made sense. She focused on Haley. She knew Haley from her orientation, and it was Haley that invited her to this Sorority event. She watched as Haley walked up to Sarah, the woman who spoke earlier before... Well she couldn’t quite remember the chain of events that led up to this point, but she knew that Sarah was someone important with the school, or something. Crystal watched unbelieving as Haley knelt in front of Sarah, reached up under her skirt and pulled out... It took a few moments to realize that Haley had pulled a huge white penis from between Sarah’s legs. The organ hung heavy between the tall woman’s thighs, cum drooled from its end in a thin sticky string as Haley lifted it to her lips. Haley took the massive cock into her mouth and began so suck and lick. Crystal watched as Haley began to breath heavy, her body writhing in pleasure. Unable to process what was going on she turned her attention back to the muscular body that was entwined with hers.

What seemed like hours watching her own hallucinations lasted only moments. Crystal’s attention locked once again on Rick as she felt his massive cock harden and swell as he built to an orgasm. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as it spasmed in response to her body being filled with his hot seed. Crystal clung to him, her nails digging into his strong back. After what seemed like an endless orgasm Rick set Crystal down onto the carpet, her back still leaning against the wall. Like a gladiator pulling a sword from his vanquished foe, Rick pulled his massive cock from her still convulsing vagina. Crystal, unable to support herself, slid down against the wall until she sat on the floor, cum running out of her tingling pussy. Crystal looked down and brushed her hard nipples, marveling at the milk that drizzled from them.

* * *

Rick left Crystal as she sat against the wall, writhing in pleasure. He looked over to the couch and caught the eye of the Latin girl who was intertwined with the disheveled blonde. The blonde had pulled off her sweat pants to reveal slim legs and a pert ass that was grinding against the Latina’s leg. The dark haired woman beckoned Rick over.

Rick walked over to the pair, his still firm cock swaying as it hung between his thighs, to position himself behind the blonde’s wet slit. The blonde turned around, her eyes trying to focus. “No!” She shouted, sliding of the other girl’s leg to sit on the couch, her legs closed tightly. “I can’t, I’m engaged to my boyfriend, I mean, I can’t, I’m not married and my church wouldn’t allow it...” The girl stumbled, eyeing Rick’s thick member. Rick watched the young blonde. His initial appraisal had been right. She had a pretty face, great legs and a tight little blonde pussy that he couldn’t wait to get into. Underneath her large sweatshirt Rick could see a pair of big breasts topped by hard nipples. Rick watched as the young girl swooned under the effect of Rick’s powerful pheromones. She pulled at her sweatshirt as it irritated her engorged nipples. It wouldn’t be long before she’d be begging for relief.

“That’s OK Hope...” The dark haired woman said as she reached for Rick’s cock. “I’ll take care of him.” The woman’s sure hands began to stroke Rick’s cock. Rick’s attention switched to her. She was a fit Latina, long dark hair tied up behind her head, dark brown eyes complimented her full sensual lips perfectly. Her breasts perched firmly above her softly muscular torso and her trimmed bush served as a center for her supple curves and full thighs. She looked up at him, her eyes glassy from the effects of the milk. “I’m Maria...” she said as suddenly her eyes cleared, as if she had come out of a trance. Her hand changed its rhythm, playing with the engorged cock head. Rick pushed against her hand, sliding through her fingers. “...and you must be our missing Breeder.” She smiled.

Rick’s mind faded. All that mattered was the feeling of the beautiful woman’s hands on his cock. She kept talking, but Rick found himself staring into her dark brown eyes, the words drifting over him like a warm breeze.

“Are you ready to cum now?” Maria asked. Rick snapped out of his stupor at her words.

“Fuck yeah...” He said as he stiffened against her hand. It felt like his cock was ready to explode but the way her hands moved up and down his shaft, the way her fingers touched the swollen head, he just couldn’t let go. “Soon baby, you can cum soon...” Maria said as she eyed his cock hungrily.

Maria turned to Hope. The young blonde was squirming, her thighs tightly pressed together, as she tried to resist her body’s urges. All through her upbringing under strict religious parents, and under the instruction of her dominant fiancé, she had learned that is was wrong to touch herself for sexual pleasure. She had pleasured her husband, as he told her the scriptures instructed, but knew she had to wait until she was married before she could enjoy the same pleasures. Having found herself humping the other woman’s leg, kissing her, she was afraid to give in to the overpowering desires for fear that she would be lost. If she slipped now she knew she would be unable to resist the beautiful cock being held in Maria’s hands. If she started fucking she didn’t think she could ever stop. And to do that would mean that she would be shunned by the congregation and burn in hell forever. The moisture that coated her inner thighs, a blatant sign of her carnal desire, embarrassed her. And her nipples, hard against her cotton sweatshirt, cried out to be touched.

“Have you ever seen a cock like this Hope?” Maria asked as she continued to stroke Rick’s rock hard erection. Every time her hand would slide up his shaft cum would ooze out the end and onto her hand. Hope stared at the organ, unable to speak. She shook her head. She had never really seen any cock like that. She’d seen Billy-Ray’s, and some of his friends. Her church encouraged her to orally service young un-wed men and priests in the church; it helped remove evil temptation, or so she was told. But this one was huge, and she wanted it so badly.

“Look at it...” She instructed. Hope stared at the throbbing organ, once again losing herself to her desires. She could feel her will slipping, her mind clouding over with visions of the huge cock between her lips, buried in her pussy, bodies intertwined, the taste of the pleasure giving milk from a warm breast. Maria slid the slick cock between her lips, tasting the thick white fluid. She moaned with pleasure as her eyes glazed over once more. Looking down, she noticed a trickle of milk coming from her nipple. The very thought sent a shiver of pleasure coursing through her body.

Hope watched, her fingers buried deep in her sopping wet vagina. She knew this was wrong, but she couldn’t help it. Her other hand slid under her sweatshirt, kneading her aching breasts. She watched as Maria licked the cum that oozed down the length of Rick’s cock. She watched the young man shake as his orgasm was held off. She felt a strange feeling building in her body, centered on her fingers between her legs. Unable to resist, she leaned up against Maria and licked the woman’s hard nipple. Maria gasped as the young blond sucked on her breast. She could feel the milk flowing and it made her feel as if her mind was flowing with it.

Forgetting what she was doing, Maria began to suck on Rick’s cock, her hand switching rhythm and breaking Rick out of her control. Rick groaned loudly as he spurted hot cum into Maria’s greedy mouth. Maria swallowed the seed, her own body exploding with pleasure, her pussy gushing with her own clear cum. She had always squirted when she was really horny, but never like this. Her whole body shook, her legs were drenched, liquid squirted 5 feet across the floor.

Hope watched as the massive organ pumped into Maria’s mouth, she licked as cum drooled down the woman’s chin from the corner of her mouth. Her body exploding in orgasm Hope reached up and pulled the pumping cock from Maria’s mouth, covering the Latina’s face in a spurt of hot cum, and shoved it in her mouth. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the wonderful thick liquid, her mind bursting with ecstasy.

Hope became aware of her surroundings again as Maria pulled Rick’s now pliable cock from her drooling mouth. “How do you feel now?” Maria asked with lurid smile, her eyes were glazed over again.

“Like I want to fuck, that cock, now.” Hope said as she eyed Rick. Whatever inhibitions she once had were gone. She wanted to fuck anyone that would have her, starting with the biggest cock she had ever seen. She wanted to feel its hardness, feel his hot cum spraying inside her. She moved to the side to allow Rick to sit next to her.

Rick gratefully sat down on the couch. His head was spinning from what Maria had done, his balls ached from being held off so long. Hope slid onto his lap and started to stroke his cock back to life. She pulled her sweatshirt off to reveal a pair of huge breasts, both pink nipples drooling milk. She leaned forward, pressing one nipple into Rick’s waiting mouth. As soon as he began sucking on her breast her pussy began to absolutely drip in need, and Rick’s cock instantly hardened in her hand. She slid up and onto his cock as if she had been doing it all her life and slowly guided his length into her virgin pussy. Rick moaned and sucked harder as her warm body encircled him.

Maria watched as the effects of the Breeder subsided in her. Someone licked her face, cleaning off some of Rick’s cum. She looked up to see a beautiful tall brunette looking down at her. Maria admired the girl’s large firm breasts, slim torso until her gaze stopped at the sight of a hard cock sprouting above the girl’s pussy. Maria recognized her as Rick’s sister, Janet. Maria opened her legs wide as the tall girl knelt down and slid her hard cock into Maria forcing her into another gushing orgasm. Janet shot her load into the eager woman immediately, and kept pumping her still hard cock. She watched the young blonde humping her brother, and thought about fucking her tight little pink asshole. She loved feeling Rick’s cock rubbing hard against hers deep inside her mother.

Haley walked up behind the foursome weaving slightly. She smiled and ran her hand through Hope’s blonde hair. Hope looked up and smiled at Haley as another orgasm started. “Hope, I’m glad you were able to make it...” Haley said. Hope tried to smile, coming out more like a grimace, and started to suck on Haley’s thumb. " I guess you’ll have a lot to share with your congregation now, won’t you.” Hope closed her eyes in pleasure and whimpered. Haley reached down and wiped a little of Rick’s remaining cum from Maria’s face and licked it from her finger. “And you’re doing just fine as well I see...” Maria looked up, barely aware of anything but the beautiful woman fucking her. Briefly she hoped that her plan would work, then she leaned up to take a sip from Janet’s magnificent breast and all sense of reality slipped from her mind.