The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, FD, SF, SIZE, BD, DS, GR, LA, NC, TS, HERM

Synopsis: Rick, a Breeder is rescued from the clutches of a sinister Hermaphrodite, but will his rescuer survive the sexual onslaught to tell the tale, will he?

Author: MCSizeMatters@hotmail.com Comments are welcome.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 11: The Treatment

“Just hold still now Maria...”

Maria felt a prick in her arm.

The prick in her arm was a drug to both wake her from an anesthetic and ensure her compliance. The small medical crew had only a few minutes before the controlling effects of the drug would wear off. The voice penetrating Maria’s fuzzy head was that of Dr. Elizabeth Curtis, senior medical advisor to the Breeder program. Maria felt sick. It was like her skin was crawling like it was covered in a rash. She sat on a medical table in a treatment room as two beautiful young assistants touched her body. She shook as she tried to control her intense desire brought about by every brush against her skin.

“Diane is attaching the last few feedback leads to your body...”

Diane was what could only be described as a perky young brunette. Her pretty face hid behind a pair of black-framed glasses and a surgical mask. She was a PHD biochemist and a theoretical quantum physicist with a minor in computer systems design, all this at the age of 26. Her hair, held back with a pair of clips, was cut in a messy shoulder length bob. She was dressed in a white lab coat. Diane was attaching thin wires to her Maria’s hard nipples with a kind of loop that clamped around them. Every brush against her breasts made her want to scream. Drops of milk formed a moist stream down her breasts. When Diane tightened the tiny noose milk squirted out onto her lab coat.

“Watch the milk Diane, make sure it doesn’t come in contact with your skin or we’ll be doing this to you too.”

“I will Ma’am.” Diane said nervously. Next she bent down and slid a clip over Maria’s engorged clitoris. Maria groaned and arched her back as Diane secured the device. “Sorry...” the young girl apologized timidly. Maria looked down and imagined the girl sucking on her pussy as she held her head tightly. Maria was dressed in what appeared to by some sort of tight fitting plastic mesh body suit. It felt like a second skin, but it also stimulated everywhere it touched. She could see wires running all through the material. Diane zipped the front of the suit up to Maria’s neck again sending flashes of pleasure throughout her body. The suit ran from her neck to her ankles with an opening to provide access to Maria’s crotch.

Diane organized the leads along with the ones that were attached to her forehead, neck and chest. She carefully plugged them into small copper ringed plugs along the body of the suit. “One more...could you, I mean...” Diane stammered fretfully.

“Maria, what’s she’s trying to ask you is: Would you mind turning around and spreading your legs for a moment. There’s one more probe to go in.” Dr. Curtis instructed.

Maria did as she was told, her mind spinning with erotic thoughts. Every movement burned with sexual need but her training helped her keep it in check. She felt Diane gently insert a slim probe into her anus. “Thank you...” Diane said.

“OK Maria, have a seat.” Dr. Curtis instructed. Maria was guided by the two young lab techs over to a large comfortable looking chair and sat down. The chair molded slightly to her body, making her feel warm and secure. Diane plugged a wiring harness from Maria’s suit into a rack of equipment and stepped over to a control panel.

The other girl stood beside Maria and started to attach an IV drip to a port on her suit’s left arm. Maria guessed that there was a needle leading into her arm built into the suit. Also dressed in a standard issue white lab coat, Jessie Thomas already had her MD and a Masters in chemistry. She had long black hair that she normally kept tied back, a warm expressive face and a slim physique. This was her first week actually working on the project.

Dr. Curtis knelt down in front of Maria. Elizabeth Curtis was the facility’s 63 year old medical director for all treatment of staff and Breeders. She was also the senior medical advisor to the entire program. She held a military rank of Major in the Air Force. “OK Maria, we’re about ready to start your treatment. I know your head is spinning right now and it’s tough to think, but you’re just going to have to trust me.” Maria looked at Dr. Curtis. The older woman had obviously spent a number of years attached to the Breeder program. Her skin was that of a 20 year old, her breasts were large, her body looked firm and fit. Her blonde hair shone and was pinned up in a bun. Maria yearned to touch her, to hold her, to taste her body.

Diane and Jessie quietly attached restraints to the suit’s wrists and ankles. Maria started to struggle. “Please! Don’t...” she tried to say, but her sudden movement caused every single nerve ending in her body to transmit tiny pleasurable signals. Caught off guard Maria twisted in the seat, fighting, until she lost control of herself and was unable to move. One of the girls attached a strap to her back, holding her back against the seat even more. Nothing was that tight, but there was no way she could move. Slowly she felt the effects of the drug wear off like blood returning to a numb limb. Her heightened sensitivity returned to normal, her head started to clear somewhat. These women had her trapped, keeping her from following her deep ingrained need to breed with as many different partners as she could. Suddenly Maria was getting angry.

“It’s OK Hon.” Dr. Curtis said gently. “This is just so you don’t hurt yourself.”

“Why don’t you let me go? I can make you feel so good...” Maria’s eyes shone as she pleaded. Her need for sex was overwhelming. The genetic virus implanted by Janet made her need to mate irresistible.

“We’re ready to test the suit Ma’am.” Diane said from behind a laptop attached to the rack of equipment.

Maria writhed as pleasurable sensations from each part of the suit’s electrical system fired in contact with her flesh. Her emotions swam back and forth between fear and terror, to unbelievable bliss. It was as if a thousand skilled tongues were licking her every inch of skin. Her nipples were almost painfully hard as they dripped milk, her body sang with the sensation, it felt like a giant cock had effortlessly sliding into her ass.

All of a sudden the sensations stopped. Maria sobbed out loud at the unexpected loss. She began to struggle against her bindings, trying to make the sensation return. “Please, help me!” She cried. “Don’t do this! Get me out of here, join me, it feels like nothing you’ve ever experienced!”

“If you ladies need any help...” Colonel Mike Brewer stepped into the room. He watched Maria struggle. Brewer was in charge of all scientific work in the program. His good nature and slightly paunchy physique belayed his tough constitution. In addition to his distinguished military career he held several doctorates and masters degrees.

“Very funny Mike.” Dr. Curtis said smiling. “Your just in time to watch the procedure if you would like. This is really the first time we’ve done it.”

Jessie moved over to the IV bag to hang another, smaller, bag filled with pink fluid. “This is the genetic biotic that should reverse the damage done by the errant breeders virus.” Jessie explained as she prepared. “This, coupled with the stimulation cycles should correct the DNA changes and return you to a normal psycho-sexual state.”

Maria tried to watch as the two techs got ready, but the presence of a man held her attention. Her body craved his cock. She watched him, her eyes dark with desire. She succeeded in catching his eye as the women worked at their screens. He watched her, his face becoming slack as her invisible pheromones took hold. She watched his cock hardened in his military issue uniform. She clearly made him horny, and uncomfortable. She whimpered with desire, holding his attention. Mike unconsciously took a few steps toward her.

“Let me suck your cock...” She whispered.

Mike took another step forward; just close enough that Maria could unzip his pants and slide his erection out into her hand. She began to stroke it, Mike closing his eyes in pleasure.

“You might want to hold off on that Mike.” Dr. Curtis said intercepting him. Standing right in front of him she reached down and took his cock from Maria’s hand. “If you take her up on her offer it’ll probably be the last blow job you’ll ever enjoy.” Elizabeth was turned on too. She gently stroked his erection a few times before slipping it back into his pants. She realized that it was the effects of Maria’s scent. Still... “Maybe I can help you out later.” Given the nature of their project, it wasn’t entirely unusual for team members to let off the pressure every now and then. Mike was a nice man, and not entirely unattractive. He didn’t have a huge Breeder sized cock, but Elizabeth knew the consequences of succumbing to that temptation.

“Sorry...” Mike said quietly, somewhat embarrassed. “I guess I let my guard down since she was tied to the chair.” Mike went to stand at the back of the room, watching to see if the other girls noticed what had happened. If they did, they didn’t let on. Their heads were buried in their work.

“OK, we’re ready.” Jessie said finally, opening the clamp on the smaller bag and letting the fluid mix with the saline solution already going into Maria’s bloodstream.

Maria felt her arm get warm, starting at the injection site. She watched as if she could actually see the drug flowing up her arm. The warmth reached her shoulder and quickly washed over her body and up her neck. Moments later the drug entered her brain.

Maria closed her eyes as the effects of the drugs sank into her mind. Her body was warm and tingly as she opened her eyes. Everything had a soft and shiny look to it. Dr. Curtis leaned down in front of her. Maria stared down her open blouse at the older woman’s breasts. Visions of licking them, holding them, of burying her face in the blond woman’s pussy flew through her mind. It was difficult to hold fantasy from reality in her state. Maria’s pussy tingled with warmth.

“I take it you’re feeling better now Maria?” Curtis asked. Her voice was like an angel’s. Her every word resonated within her. She was feeling more than better; this was truly ecstasy. She loved the feeling of Elizabeth sliding her wet pussy against her thigh, or was that another fantasy, it must be a fantasy since the doctor was being serviced by the Air Force Colonel standing behind her, she was obviously enjoying his cock. Maria looked at her beautiful face, tried to talk, but could just moan and smile.

“OK, she’s on her way.” Dr. Curtis said after watching the languid girl’s reactions. “We can install the probe.”

Diane activated a control on the chair that caused the seat to split, opening Maria’s legs and allowing access to her vagina. A panel with electromechanical attachments moved up to fill the gap between her legs. Jesse came forward with a plastic case. Reaching inside she pulled some sort of a device from within a wet plastic bag. Maria tried to make out what was in the lab technician’s hands. It appeared to be a giant green-black tongue, slime dripping from it.

“This device will be inserted into Maria vaginally.” Dr. Curtis explained to the Colonel. “It is somewhat formless right now, but when it’s connected to the system it’s size, shape and movement will be controlled by the system. It too is lined with bio electric feedback sensors that will both read and stimulate Maria’s nerve endings.”

Maria tried to recoil in disgust at the slug like appendage as Jesse attached it between her legs. Despite her repulsion, as soon as the cold wet member slopped against her pelvis Maria started to thrust against it. It was soft yet firm and it slipped against her pussy. As sexually pliant as she was, she was disgusted at the thought of that dark thing being inside her. Still, she was unable to resist.

“Good girl...” Jesse murmured as she gently guided the probe into Maria’s opening. Maria franticly tried to mount it as soon as it pushed between her labia. The sensation was instantly gratifying.

“OK Diane, start the program...” Curtis instructed. Diane entered a couple of keystrokes into the laptop and nodded.

Maria was already delirious with pleasure; her mind was filled with the wildest sexual hallucinations, her body pushing against the invading probe. All of a sudden she felt the probe stiffen in her pussy, her entire body pulsed with stimulation as the system started reading and writing signals through the electrical feedback system. She felt caresses across her skin, skilled mouths on her hard nipples, two masterful cocks pleasuring her pussy and ass at the same time. After moments she was lost in orgasm. The suit and the system adjusted and carried her along.

“How long does this take?” Colonel Brewer asked.

“The system is open ended...” Diane explained. It will keep going until all the readings normalize.” She looked down to check the readings. “Based on her initial orgasm and bounce back readings she’ll need about two and a half hours of this treatment followed by two or three shorter follow up sessions.

“And how often will she... I mean how many times” Mike stumbled, distracted by the writhing woman.

“Orgasm?” Jesse asked. Mike nodded. “She’s a really strong healthy girl, and she’s heavily infected...” She checked her readings screen. “Probably an average of every minute or two throughout the treatment.” Looking down at Maria as she started another climax Jesse smiled “she’ll be tired at the end, but very happy.”

“How long until she can talk?” Dr. Curtis asked.

“Sure...” Diane answered, “She should be able to communicate fairly coherently in about five minutes or so. It’s the first few minutes that the drug and electro-stimulant interaction are completely overwhelming.” Maria began to scream and buck again, her skin flush. “After that she should get into a bit of a rhythm.”

“You mean she’ll be able to answer questions?” Brewer asked Curtis, standing quite close. Elizabeth shifted, lightly brushing his still erect penis with her firm ass.

“Yes, in fact this procedure could make for a good interrogation technique. They’ll answer our questions, and beg for more.”

Maria’s pheromones, and her wild passionate display, were affecting both of them. Elizabeth didn’t mind a little flirting and touching, she might even consider a quick relief session with him later. He was not unattractive, and he was her boss. Some sexual interplay was normal in the program, given the work they were doing. The program employed a much larger percentage of women than men. They found that men had a tendency to become despondent and feel dejected in comparison to the Breeder males; it was hard for them to compete both mentally and physically. Some men took it in stride, but many collapsed under the pressure. Those that stayed enjoyed the attentions of a number of highly aroused females.

There were problems with the females on staff too though. Some found it hard to control themselves around a Breeder male. They often wound up pregnant, sometimes joining a Breeder group. It could affect their personal relationships, especially if they succumb to a Breeder and brought the virus home. Depending on where they worked in the program, turnover for female staff was as high as twenty percent a year. That’s why there tended to be so many young women around the program. Dr. Curtis felt like she was forever interviewing new candidates. In fact, both Jesse and Diane had been with the program under two months.

Maria let out a long moan as her body shook with a strong orgasm. The seat below her was slick with her juices. Jesse monitored her screen closely. “Dr. Curtis...” She said. “She should be ready to answer questions now.”

Elizabeth rolled a chair beside the writhing woman and sat down next to her. She gently placed her hand on Maria’s thigh, stroking it lightly. Maria looked over at the statuesque blond, down to the hand on her thigh, and back up. Her eye’s seemed to clear a little.

“How are you feeling?” Elizabeth asked calmly.

“Mmmmm...” Maria smiled, leaning back into the chair. “I feel fucking amazing Doc.” She answered slowly, her speech slightly slurred. “What did you give me?”

“You’re mission was a success.” The doctor answered, her hand straying higher up Maria’s thigh. Maria, responding to the touch, pushed herself down hard against the invading phallus buried deep in her pussy. “I’m here to help you de-brief.”

“Hmmmm, cool...” Maria responded dreamily.

“Can you tell me what happened in the Sorority?”

“Sure Doc, I’ll try. We were herded into a main room, did I mention that they had only picked the hottest fucking girls on campus so attend, I didn’t really go for women before, but... but...” Maria lost her words, degenerating into groans of pleasure. Her brown eyes turned upwards and her body shivered as she ground down on the phallus as hard as she could.

“Another orgasm Ma’am.” Jesse explained unnecessarily.

“Thank you, I think we figured that out.” Dr. Curtis said, smiling. Diane and Jesse shared a smile. Maria’s groans turned into a guttural cry of release as her climaxed. It took about a minute for Maria to return to lucidity.

“Please continue...” Dr. Curtis directed.

* * *

Maria had fallen asleep cuddling with the young blond from the religious group. She had never had such an overwhelming sexual experience. Janet had fucked her mercilessly, filling her convulsing pussy over and over again. Every time the hard cocked girl would cum, lightning bolts of ecstasy would overwhelm Maria’s senses leaving her a quivering mass. Janet was relentless in her hunger, teasing Maria by pulling her hard cock out, rubbing it against her clit, teasing her opening, then ramming it back in and fucking her until she screamed. Then, when Maria thought it was too much, Janet would hold her breast and squirt the mind-altering milk into her mouth, onto her face and body driving both Maria and the blonde wild. Maria didn’t remember when exactly she lost consciousness.

She awoke later on as Hope was being led away. She watched as Haley led Rick towards her. For the first time she could remember Rick’s cock wasn’t rock hard. It was still fat and long, but it swung heavily between his muscular thighs.

“You’re a lucky woman...” Haley said smiling, as she took Maria’s hand to help her up. “Rick tells me he’s been saving you for tonight.” Maria felt a rush of pleasure as she looked at Rick. “And since you’ve been bred by Janet, I’m happy to oblige.”

Maria stood on shaky legs. She felt like she’d just run a 15 mile course with a heavy pack, and a vibrator taped to her clit. Haley took her and Rick in each hand and walked them down the hall. Maria had a hard time keeping her mind clear, she was constantly being distracted by Rick’s swaying cock, or a glimpse of flesh from Haley’s open blouse. She also noticed that Haley was none too steady herself. Her stride was a little unsure and she stumbled a few times, steadying herself with their help. Rick put his arm around Haley, who seemed to welcome the contact. It was almost like Haley was drunk, but Maria suspected it wasn’t liquor she was drunk on.

Haley let go of the pair, sat down on the bed, and looked at them with glistening eyes. She was obviously aroused looking at them. After all, Rick was slim, muscular, and fit with a huge cock between his legs. And Maria was a genuinely pretty young woman. At casual glance she was looked like a soft, supple college student. It wasn’t until a closer look one might notice how well muscled the young woman was from her broad shoulders, shapely arms and tight torso to her round ass and shapely legs.

“Well you two...” Haley leaned back on the bed, her legs spread every so slightly. “Go to it...”

“You want to stay for the show?” Rick smiled, his cock slowly engorging, thickening.

“Of course.” Haley answered as she eyed the growing organ. “I have to ensure each of the girls have been properly bred, it’.” Her eyes flashed as she said the words. She was obviously very aroused. Maria had seen her sucking on Sarah’s huge erection early in the day, but she never saw her with anyone else.

Maria felt warm and wonderful. She pulled close to Rick, her body pressing against his. Standing on her tiptoes she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. She could feel his cock getting hard against her and she felt a sensation unlike she ever had, even during her extensive training. Maria felt an irresistible need to be fucked, to be bred. She knew that she needed to have his hard cock fill her pussy. She felt wet between her legs and started feeling the desire to suck on the giant organ. Maria knew she had only a few seconds before she became a slave to Rick’s cock. Before completely losing herself she pulled away from his lips and whispered in his ear.

“Jon’s your Uncle” was the keyword she whispered into his ear. She felt him stiffen in her arms for a moment, and then relax. She hoped her suggestions had taken hold from before, but all she could think about was pleasuring the man in her arms. Maria sank to her knees in front of the bed, and Haley, sliding his hot cock into her mouth.

* * *

“It was the most wonderful thing I had ever seen...” Maria spoke, building to a momentous orgasm. “I felt complete, I wanted nothi...ugh... else in my... oh!” Maria dissolved into wracked spasms of pleasure. The young woman cried out in passion as the automated systems stimulated her entire body. She pushed her body hard against the restraints, pushing the phallic probe as deep as it would go. The systems stimulated her orgasms to last a minute or more, meticulously keeping her on that orgasmic wave. It took her another few minutes to regain her composure enough continue. Everyone in the room also needed the extra time. Watching the woman cum again and again was affecting them also.

“I can’t describe how wonderful it felt to hold his cock, to stroke his long hard shaft, to taste the constant flow of his cum. My world became all about pleasuring that Breeder, nothing else mattered, career, friends, family, nothing.” Maria stared off dreamlike as she remembered the moment, once again building her sexual rhythm by circling her hips down into the soft chair. “I could feel it every time I gave him pleasure. My entire being was centered around that cock, but I wasn’t possessive, I wanted to share it with every woman.” Maria continued dreamily. “and then he kind of let me go...”

* * *

Maria felt a sense of relief. Her irresistible compulsion was basically lifted. She looked up at Rick who looked down and gave her a quick wink. While she had regained control over herself, Maria’s pheromone besieged body would make her continue her breeding cycle. She couldn’t stop what she was doing, so Maria shifted her orientation to Haley. She looked up at the blonde’s glazed eyes and made a show of licking and sucking on Rick’s erection. She was pleased to see Haley lick her lips and inhale deeply in response.

“You look stressed tonight...” Rick asked Haley.

Haley kept watching Maria as she slid her hand up and down the length of Rick’s cock, forcing a drop of cum from its end and onto her outstretched tongue. “Hmm?” She asked, half turning towards Rick. After a few moments Haley twisted her head to face Rick, blinking her eyes. “Oh, stressed, right, yeah, a little.”

“A little pent up?” Rick probed.

“Well, if you must know, yes.” Haley looked away in a huff. “The Mistress chose to take your sister and those Asian twins for the evening.” Haley shivered and turned back to watch Maria. “I would never question Miss Sarah’s decision of course, I’m just a little tense, that’s all.”

“Maybe I can help you relax.” Rick offered.

Haley looked at Rick’s cock, then up at him. “Yeah, I know how you can help.” She said with a sarcastic grin.

“No, really.” Rick said sincerely. “You’re carrying your stress in your shoulders, I can help.”

Haley laughed. “First of all: what is this, a bad porn movie? And secondly, I don’t think I’m carrying this stress in my shoulders.”

“Listen, you won’t let me do it properly...” Rick punctuated as his cock stiffened briefly sending a gob of cum into Maria’s eager mouth. Maria shook. “But I think I can help.”

Haley eyed Rick suspiciously for a moment. “Well... OK, but no funny business, and I want her to keep that thing busy.” Haley said sternly. “What do I have to do?”

“Just take off your jacket, and face away from me.” Rick answered.

Haley stood up and undid the buttons on the front of the blazer, took it off and hung it on the bedpost. She was wearing a white blouse and underneath Rick could see the delicate lace of her bra. She sat back down on the bed, one leg bent beneath her with the other one still on the floor.

“OK, go ahead. But remember, no funny stuff.” She said as she settled herself facing away from Rick.

Rick gently started to knead the muscles of Haley’s neck and upper shoulders. Haley sighed. Rick had been right, she did feel better already, and she was really starting to relax. As his fingers touched her she felt the weight of the world slip from her shoulders. Closing her eyes the pretty blonde began to drift. But deep down there was still something nagging at her. He wasn’t quite getting it.

“You know, your tension goes all the way down your back.” Rick’s voice intruded slightly on her relaxed feeling.

“Mmmm, I know...” Haley murmured. “Can you work it out?”

“I can...” Rick hesitated. “It’s just that...”

“What?”

“You’d need to take of your blouse for me to properly get your mid and lower back...”

“Oh, is that all...” Haley said nonchalantly as she started to unbutton the fine fabric. She pulled the white material off revealing her thin body. As she turned to lay the blouse neatly beside her on the bed Rick caught a tantalizing glimpse of her pale breasts enclosed in the fine lace bra, her nipples hard against the edge of the bra cup.

“This will work better if you’re equally balanced.” Rick instructed. “So it would be better if you were entirely on the bed.”

“M’kay...” Haley murmured as she knelt on the bed in front of Rick, her skirt riding up against her slim thighs until it just covered her ass and revealed the elastic laced tops of her sheer white stockings. Haley let her arms go loose at her sides as she relaxed again to Rick’s gentle touch. She failed to notice that Maria was no longer sucking on Rick’s cock, nor that the hard rod was lying on the bed between her legs. Rick started massage once again.

“You’re really tense right here...” Rick said as he moved his fingers between Haley’s shoulder blades and pushed. Haley felt a warm rush of pleasure emanate from the spot on her back. Closing her eyes Haley opened her mouth in a silent groan of pleasure as goose bumps prickled across her body. After holding for a minute Rick released his pressure.

“UH-huh...” Haley groaned finally. It was a good thing Rick wasn’t aware of her arousal. His touch was pushing all her pent up buttons. As long as the young brunette was keeping him satisfied, and she could use her control stroke so... Haley decided she would be OK.

Rick shifted his hands lower. His thumbs poised at either side of Haley’s spine while his large hands held her waist. He gently applied pressure. Haley leaned forward, gasping, unable to take a full breath. Her entire body tensed with intense pleasure as Haley struggled to speak. She was vividly aware of her rock hard nipples pressed against her bra, her legs shook, her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and her pussy was literally dripping wet. Rick was well aware of her state, as it was his hard cock she was dripping on.

* * *

“So you were able to reach his subconscious with your control technique?” Dr. Curtis asked.

“I guess so, I never really was sure until that point.” Maria answered. She had become accustomed to the regular orgasm cycle she was being subjected to and happily rode with it.

* * *

Haley fought for control, something was terribly wrong, if Miss Sarah found out this had happened she’d be furious. “Please... st... stop...” Haley gasped. “I command... you... to s... s... stop!”

As quickly as it came on, Haley was able to breath normally again, but her body was still hyper-excited. Her nipples ached, her pussy was hot and wet, she wished she were with the mistress. “I feel much better now Rick...” she stumbled, “Um, thank you. Why don’t you breed Maria... so I can watch, I mean, to confirm...”

“I’m all for that!” Maria said perkily as she stepped in front of Haley. “But I have something else in mind.”

Haley stared at the young woman, her mind trying to comprehend what was going on. Maria had been tending to Rick’s cock, she’d never seen a woman able to resist a Breeder cock before. “But you’re...”

“Sucking his cock?” Maria smiled.

Haley just looked at her, this was all wrong. She felt Rick move behind her, selecting a new spot a little farther down her back. “Please, no...” she begged plaintively. Her body exploded again in pleasure. Haley straightened her back, thrusting her breasts out. One hard nipple slipped over the seam of her bra.

Maria took the hard nipple in between her thumb and forefinger. Haley had extremely long nipples, embarrassing during puberty, but extremely sensitive as an adult. Haley looked down at Maria’s fingers, her mouth open in a quiet ecstasy. Maria leaned in close to the blonde until her lips brushed Haley’s cheek. “I have a few questions for you...” Maria whispered, taking Haley’s earlobe between her lips. Haley reacted by inhaling the scent of Maria’s hair and nuzzling her check against hers.

“No... I can’t” Haley whispered back. Haley’s head spun from the sharp pleasure of her nipple being pulled combined by Rick’s massage. She felt her control slipping away as she was wrapped in the scent of the other woman.

“Tell me who Sarah is?” Maria whispered, her breath ticking Haley’s ear.

Haley felt a wave of disorientation envelope her, her vision spun, her body shivered. Sarah had implanted deep suggestions to prevent Haley from divulging any information about Miss Sarah, or the operation to outsiders. Haley closed her eyes and shook her head.

Maria reached down between Haley’s legs. Haley expected to feel the girl’s fingers on her pussy, but to her surprise, there was no touching. Haley looked down to see Maria’s hand holding the end of Rick’s cock, lifting the pole up between Haley’s quivering thighs. Haley tried to steel herself but was completely unprepared for her body’s reaction to the contact with Rick’s cock. Unable to control herself, Haley began to rock back and forth against the trunk of the warm hard organ as Maria held it against her wet pussy. It had been years since Haley had felt a hard cock, and this was unlike any cock she ever experienced.

“Where did Sarah come from?” Maria asked, letting go of Rick’s cock. The hard organ lost hard contact with Haley’s pussy, it hung between the blonde’s thighs lightly touching her labia.

Haley’s pussy ached and her body felt nauseous craving the return of the cock’s pressure. “I... I... Can’t tell you...” Haley stammered.

Maria lightly kissed Haley’s jaw line sending shivers of pleasure through Haley. Briefly she lifted Rick’s cock back into position, Haley moaned and began to sway her hips until Maria suddenly lowered it again.

“No...” Haley cried with the loss. Her entire mind was a slave to her unleashed sexual desires. She knew she couldn’t hold out much longer before doing anything the pair wanted. Perhaps if she stalled she could regain control, or someone would happen along. “Give it to me...” she pleaded through gritted teeth, " and I’ll tell you.

Maria nibbled Haley’s neck as she lifted Rick’s thick member back against Haley. Relief flooded through the blonde as she began to slide against it. “She’s from the project...” Haley whispered in between quiet gasps. “She was one of them...”

“Very good...” Maria praised as she gently kissed Haley on the lips and pinching her nipple. Haley whimpered and kissed the other girl back. “Was she a scientist or a subject?”

“Don’t know...” Haley breathed.

“Is she working alone?”

Haley shook her head and whimpered in frustration. “Please don’t ask...”

“I need to know.” Maria said sternly. She licked Haley’s lips, their tongues intertwined momentarily.

“I can’t tell you...” Haley gasped, shaking as the mental blocks Miss Sarah put in place started to slam down. “I’m not allowed... I can’t...”

“You really can’t can you.” Maria said as she realized the distress Haley was under.

“No...” Haley broke down crying. “Please don’t stop.” She sobbed as if her very life depended on it.

“It’s OK, don’t worry, I’ll help you.” Maria soothed. Maria kissed Haley’s lips. She slowly stood up kissing Haley’s cheek, eye. Forehead. Haley kept kissing a licking Maria’s flesh moving down her throat and down her chest. Maria gently pulled Haley’s head back until the blonde was able to focus on Maria’s dark hard nipple. Maria squeezed her nipple making a drop of milk perch on the end of her nipple. With one finger she popped the bubble and spread the wetness around her areola. Maria had tasted the milk earlier that day; she was lactating.

Haley stared as Maria milked drop after drop from her pert breast. Haley had never tasted the milk; she knew she wasn’t supposed to. She looked up at Maria’s lustful face and shook her head. “I can’t, I’m not allowed.”

Maria stepped a little closer, holding her breast near the other woman’s quivering lips. “You know you want to...” Maria tempted. It was true; Haley wanted to taste it more than anything else. “Go ahead... It’ll feel wonderful...”

Tentatively Haley opened her mouth and slowly extended her tongue until a drop of milk dissolved onto her tongue. Haley’s head spun, enzymes entered her bloodstream and opened the sexual and pleasure centers of her brain. Without a second thought Haley began sucking on the nipple. Maria cried out in pleasure and held the blond close. After several minutes Haley came up for air. She looked at Maria. The pretty Latina swayed before her, her skin was flush, her eyes half closed, and her pupils were wide and black against her brown eyes.

“Was she part of the project or a subject?” Maria asked, her words a little slurred.

“She worked on the project, intelligence I think” Haley stammered. It was difficult getting the information out. It was hard to concentrate, her eyes drifted around the room, which was bent and twisted as a result of the chemical cocktail she had just drank.

“How did she become a hermaphrodite?” Maria said trying to keep Haley focused.

Haley tried to answer, but her voice just wouldn’t come. She shook her head. She wanted to help, but she couldn’t make the words come out. Her body craved satisfaction and Haley was too far past trying to hold anything back.

“Maybe Rick can help...” Maria said as she stroked the hard cock still pressed between Haley’s engorged pussy. The entire length of Rick’s cock was covered in her slippery juices.

Haley felt Rick release his pressure on her spine and move his hands down lower until they rested on her slim hips. He placed either thumb right around the point of her dimples and began to apply pressure. The strongest reaction she had ever experienced started to spread. It was far stronger than that of Miss Sarah’s cock. Unable to resist, Haley moaned in desire as she pushed her ass into the air and lay her upper body on the bed presenting her sexual organs to Rick. This was what it was like to be bred. She had never experienced it, but she had seen it many times. She knew that there was nothing she could do to resist.

She felt Rick place the fat head of his cock gently between her lips. Slowly he pushed his cock into her pussy. The sensation of suck a large organ entering her triggered an orgasmic reaction like she’d never experienced in her life. She shook with pleasure as he slowly slid his monster erection into her small trembling body. And then he stopped.

“Please no...” Haley pleaded, her breathing ragged, her face pushed against the fine silk duvet cover. “Put it all the way in... Fuck me...please”

Maria knelt down beside the bed and ran her hand down the center of the woman’s sweat slick back, down between her ass cheeks. She tickled Haley’s asshole with one finger and ran her hand back up, lightly dragging her nails across the blonde’s soft skin.

“How was she changed?” Maria asked, more persistent.

Haley wanted that cock more than anything she had ever loved. It was her entire reason for existing at that moment. “She saw the program as having military and espionage benefits and wanted to divert the whole thing.” Rick slid his cock in another inch as a reward. Haley cried out plaintively with pleasure until he pulled back out a couple of inches and waited. Haley shook and cried again in frustration. “They wouldn’t let her.” She continued. “So she co-opted several others in the program and started experimenting on herself. Now please put it back in. Fuck me.”

Rick slowly slid his cock in and out of her stretched pussy for a minute or two as a reward for the information. Haley orgasmed a half dozen times, every time he would bury his massive cock into her body she would come. The bed under her mouth was wet from her tears and spit; she had no control of herself. She was a complete sexual object reacting to the large invading organ. And then Rick pulled out of her pussy leaving a gaping hole in her body, and in her soul.

“No!” She cried, “Don’t stop! Please! Please!”

Maria stroked Haley’s aching pussy while Rick sat back, stroking his cock. His earlier control was slowly being eroded by the chemicals being continually injected into the base of his cock. He started entertaining ideas of what it would feel like to fuck Maria after he was done with Haley.

“Tell me who she was working with and I’ll let Rick fill your cunt with his cum.” Maria bargained.

If Rick came in her Haley knew she would become pregnant. Her days with Miss Sarah would be over forever. Her mind recoiled at the thought, but her body craved his cum, it needed it; there was nothing Haley could do. She felt an overwhelming desire to breed. “OK, I’ll tell you...”

“OK Rick, but go slow, no cumming until I get everything I need from her.”

Rick nodded; he hoped he could control himself. He aimed his erect pole at Haley’s dripping pussy. From his angle he could only really see her slim hips, little pink asshole and her neatly trimmed pussy. Slowly he slid his length into her, stretching her pussy lips wide as she squirmed and writhed in unspeakable pleasure. Haley arched her back in pleasure, her eyes started to lose focus, inarticulate cries of pleasure emanated from her slack jaw.

“OK, tell me who is behind this and I’ll let Rick fuck you until you can’t remember your own name.” Maria pressed.

“She...ah...I can’t make...” Haley gasped. “Can’t make the words come...come... cumming...” Haley grasped at the bed frame as her body was wracked with a crushing orgasm. She wanted to tell the truth, but she was unable to.

Maria looked up a Rick. ‘I’m going to cum’ he mouthed to her. Rick was losing control fast; he could feel it. Maria could feel it too as the Breeder’s pheromones started stimulating her arousal centers. Maria watched in fascination as Rick’s cock seemed to get longer and harder. Haley’s screams were deafening as Rick pounded her.

“Tell me!” Maria screamed as she snapped out of her stupor. Rick had begun pumping cum into Haley. The blonde was thrashing as every pleasure synapse in her brain was firing. “Tell me who’s behind this!” She screamed.

“She calls him Major F!” Haley finally screamed as her animal reactions overtook her, cutting out her conscious brain. It was only by completely losing her consciousness that she was able to overcome the mental block.

Rick’s pumping slowed as Haley’s screams turned into whimpers. The slim woman slumped to the bed, unconscious, as Rick’s long cock slipped out of her still convulsing pussy, spraying streams of cum over her ass and across her back from his semi-erect hose.

Opening his eyes Rick focused on Maria. His cock was still firm and thoughts of sliding it into the pretty brunette were coming into focus.

Realizing that her newfound information would be useless if she didn’t make it out of the building Maria had to act fast. She reached into where her hair was tied back and withdrew a small silver capsule. Lunging forward, the athletic Latina slammed the device into Rick’s thigh. From within the device a small needle injected Rick with a drug.

“Hey!” Rick yelled. “What the hell was that for?”

“We need to get you out of here...” Maria said breathlessly, unable to resist the need to stroke Rick’s hard cock.

“I can’t just walk out of here.” Rick retorted angrily. “As soon as I walk past the main room my cock goes off like a fountain and I wake up here with a huge pain in my nuts.”

“We know, that’s why I injected you with a drug that should block the effects of your implant for a couple of minutes.” Maria answered sharply. “When you feel the effects we should have about 3 minutes to get you out.”

“What about my Mother? And Sister?” Rick asked. “They’re trapped here too!”

“We know, there’s a team waiting near here to come in and rescue them as soon as we get you out.”

“Well why don’t we just get them out ourselves?”

“First of all.” Maria said seriously. “Like it or not, you’re the high value asset here. Second, your sister is aligned with Sarah right now, she will likely try and stop us, and your Mother may be the same by now...” Rick felt a pang of sadness thinking of his family, how tired Janet looked earlier today, how Laura seemed lost to him. " And thirdly, I can barely stand from all the fucking I got earlier, and it’s all I can do not to climb on top of your cock right now, forget about rescuing anyone.”

Maria, unable to resist, stroked Rick’s hard cock. Rick watched, enjoying the feeling, but something seemed strange. Her hand seemed to be growing larger and larger around his penis. Wait, he thought, my cock’s getting smaller. Rick looked up at her face; she was yelling something at him. It was as if someone had slipped headphones over his ears, all he heard was a loud hiss. Shaking his head he could make out her words.

“Now! We have to move now!” Maria yelled at him. It was obvious that the injection was working on him. He stared at her dumbly, his jaw slack, his eyes wandering. Knowing that the clock was ticking on the drug, Maria tugged Rick to his feet and started to pull him out of the room. Trying to stay quiet in the common areas of the sorority Maria pulled and gestured to hurry Rick up.

* * *

RaeAnne had been working for the security branch for just over a year. She liked the excitement and intrigue of the job. And the physical requirements helped her drop 30 pounds in the last year. She still thought she was a little too round, but she no longer thought of herself as plump. As she often did on a stressful operation, she played with her long red hair and adjusted her jacket to show off her cleavage in case she ran into ‘Mr. Right’ on the job. She generally eschewed the standard black jacket and pants in favor of a skirt for the same reason. Like her mother said, men paid her more attention if she was a little like fried chicken, showing off some leg and breast.

Tonight ‘Mr. Right’ was Agent Levine leaning on the far side of a non descript black SUV parked close to the sorority house. They had parked on the edge of the property, by a stand of trees to be as inconspicuous as possible. A driver remained in the vehicle at all times, just in case.

“Start the car!” RaeAnne said, suddenly excited. She had spotted two naked people sneaking out a side door of the building. There was a smaller young woman who was obviously helping a larger man across the lawn. RaeAnne did a double take at the size of the man’s flaccid penis as it swayed between his legs. She had heard rumors that several agents were unusually well endowed, but she never suspected...

The driver started the car as Levine climbed into the other side of the vehicle and opened the door from inside. RaeAnne stepped onto the lawn to help move the man along. It was obvious he was somewhat incapacitated; she had known this might be possible. Plus, she really wanted a closer look at his equipment. She put her shoulder to the man’s other side to take some of the weight off the woman and couldn’t take her eyes off his cock as they made the last few yards to the SUV. She was amazed as she watched it become engorged to a massive size.

Rick groaned in discomfort as Maria stepped into the SUV. It was arranged like a limo inside with two sets of bench seats facing each other. She turned to see Rick’s cock harden up to a 45-degree angle. The first spurts hit the young female agent across the face, neck and chest as she tried to help Rick up. Maria pulled his arm and, between the two of them, they were able to wrestle Rick into the vehicle and onto the front facing seat. RaeAnne sprawled onto the floor in front of Rick as the driver took off. Levine slammed the door closed.

Rick sat back on the seat, his cock gushing all over the compartment, all over Maria, RaeAnne and across Levine’s legs. Levine had backed up into the corner of the SUV, his cock hard in his pants, but compelled by Rick’s pheromones to be completely submissive to the Breeder. Maria was unable to resist any longer as she pumped Rick’s cock, swallowing as much cum as she could. RaeAnne, completely surprised by the wild callings of her body, climbed quickly on top of the writhing man, pulled her panties to the side and rammed his spurting cock into her pussy. Maria grabbed a package at the side of the seat, unwrapped an injection kit and shoved the needle into Rick’s leg. She then kissed the rabid girl while she humped Rick’s slowly deflating erection. The two women shared Maria’s remaining mouthful of cum as their minds exploded together in ecstasy.

Maria finished by injecting herself with the same pen by slamming it into her leg, passing into a blissful sleep.

* * *

“And then I woke up here.” Maria finished simply. She continued to squirm and shiver in pleasure. “Did you get everything you needed from me?”

“We got everything we needed Maria, you did perfectly.” Curtis said patting the restrained girl’s leg. Maria groaned at the touch.

“What about the operation?” Maria asked, her eyes closing as she approached another orgasm.

“It didn’t go well...” Dr. Curtis said slowly. “But don’t worry, you have a number of hours of treatment ahead. You’ll be de-briefed when you’ve had a rest.”

“The Breeder?”

“He’s sedated.” Jesse interjected as she adjusted the flow of Maria’s IV, increasing the drip rate. “If he was conscious there’s no way we could work on him. We’d end up like you and those young agents” She watched as Maria started to react to the increased flow of medication. “When the team opened your truck up the female agent had been bred and had pinned the male agent to the floor.” Diane shook her head. “They’re both infected.”

“So how much longer will I be here?” Maria asked, breathing heavily.

“I’d guess about an hour, maybe two.” Jesse answered checking her readouts.

“No rush.” Maria said as she succumb to another orgasm.