The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, SF, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: Rick, a Breeder is rescued from the clutches of a sinister Hermaphrodite, but will his rescuer survive the sexual onslaught to tell the tale, will he?

Author: Comments are welcome.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 13: Once More Into The Ring Dear Breeder

Rick slowly pulled his slowly softening cock from Diane Keegan’s trembling body. For the first time since he awoke Rick felt his overriding desire begin to abate. Diane reached between her thighs, bringing Rick’s cum from her dripping pussy to her mouth. Jesse kneeled before him and began licking his cock clean. Dr. Curtis, who had just been serviced again by the Breeder, was checking her computer.

“It looks like the entire floor has been effected. Security cams show people fucking on the floors, in the offices, everywhere. The only group unaffected is a visitor group waiting in the conference room. Apparently, because of the work going on, they’re on their own circulation system.” Elizabeth looked longingly at the pretty young woman sucking on the supple 8-inch cock, no longer a foot of rock hard flesh. She gave a shiver of pleasure remembering her own uncountable orgasms. But she could feel that the Breeder had had enough for the time being. “So Rick, what do you want to do next?”

“I need to find out what happened to my family.” He said after a moment. “Did you get Laura out? How about Janet?”

“I’m sorry Rick, we only managed to get you out.” Curtis explained gently. “They tried, but...” Elizabeth thought about how to explain what went on. She reached over to her laptop and brought up a file. Another couple of clicks sent it to the large plasma monitor in the room. “Just watch.”

The screen lit up. After a few moments it became clear that they were watching a camera mounted on someone’s head. The image showed a group of about 10 young men and women just outside the sorority. He saw his own image with that of a pretty Latina as they struggled to get out. Rick looked like he was drunk.

As soon as he and the girl cleared the door the group stealthily made their way into the room. Working as a team the group spread out across the main room. The lights were still out but the room was lit from light coming down the hall from under bedroom doors. Whoever the cameraman was made his way towards the far end of the room.

He peered around the corner of the door into the hallway only to find a pair of shapely female legs walking towards him. He quickly backed up into the room, probably hoping he hadn’t been seen. Rick could see the other agents ducking for cover in the shadows. Looking up the camera caught the face of a striking red head in a robe.

“Sarah.” Rick said quietly.

“That’s Sarah?” Curtis asked. “She’s the Transsexual?”

“Yeah” Rick grunted as the red head entered the room.

“I think I know her...” Curtis said quietly. She vaguely recognized the woman, but from where?

“There’s no point hiding. I know you’re here” The voice on the screen said confidently as Sarah could be seen standing in the doorway turning on the light. The view from the camera shifted as the cameraman stood.

“We’re here to arrest you.” Someone said.

“Oh, you are, are you?” Sarah smiled. Rick had seen that smile before; it made the hair stand up on his back, and it made his cock rise ever so slightly as his subconscious remembered the sexual control the woman had over him. “We’ll I’m here to fuck you.”

Sarah raised her hand and pressed the button on a small hand-held device. The screen went gray as the sound of a loud hissing noise came from the speakers. Coughs, cries of surprise and gasps could be heard as the quality of light changed suggesting that the camera was moving. Slowly the coughs and noises of alarm shifted as the sound of moaning became more prevalent.

As the room cleared the viewers could see that the camera was lying on the floor pointed at one of the female agents. The young woman, blonde with freckles on her nose and cheeks, was writhing on the floor. Her hands pulled at her black ‘Special Forces’ t-shirt tearing it open so she could reach her breasts. Her eyes were closed and her pretty mouth open as she gasped in pleasure.

From the speaker the sound of a man groaning loudly could be heard. Rick suspected that it was the original cameraman. The sound was an odd mix of pain and pleasure, like a frustrated animal.

Suddenly the camera view spun as someone picked it up. As the lens moved around the room the viewers could see that the entire entry team was subdued on the floor and furniture. The women were all writhing in various states of undress, several grabbing frantically at their male counterparts’ pants. The men rolled on the ground in obvious discomfort but were not showing any signs of conscious activity.

The camera steadied as it was placed on a woman’s head. The red hair that was brushed from in front of the lens led Rick to believe that it was Mistress Sarah. The camera looked down on a pair of full firm breasts as the woman’s hands pulled the agent’s belt and pants open, reached in and pulled out his rock hard cock and began to stroke it. Looking up, the camera caught the agent’s face changing from pain to pleasure.

“Why are you here?” Sarah demanded. The agent shook his head to indicate that he wouldn’t talk. Sarah stopped stroking the hard cock, just teasing it a little with a fingernail, or squeezing it. It was just enough to cause jolts of stimulation without causing the pleasure he needed. The agent moaned and threw his head side to side. Sarah began to stroke again.

“OK, I’ll tell you, just please don’t stop...” The agent pleaded as his eyes glazed over in pleasure. “We’re here to arrest those involved in a kidnapping ring here in the university. We think it’s for white slavery...” He rambled breathlessly.

“Is that what they told you hmm? Who are you with?” Sarah asked, slowing her hand. The agent looked like he was going to panic.

“I’m FBI, on loan, I don’t know who’s running the operation...”

“Are you sure?” Sarah asked stopping her hand. The agent began to squirm in obvious discomfort. Whatever the gas was it was definitely affecting him as he seemed to slip in and out of lucidity.

“Please, no!” He pleaded with a slur. “I don’t know!”

Sarah began to stroke him again. “Who’s in charge?”

“Her.” He said pointing over to the blonde agent the camera focused on earlier.

“Thank you, you may cum now.” Sarah said. The agent stiffened almost immediately as his cock spurted onto his chest. After his ejaculation slowed his eyes rolled back and he passed out. Sarah let go of his still hard cock and wiped her hand on his shirt. The agent’s cock continued to ooze ejaculate onto his clothes.

Sarah stood up. The wide-angle camera made it look like she stood 10 feet tall. She stood over the blonde agent. The girl was actually a little older than she first appeared, probably in her mid thirties, but her fit body and short haircut made her appear younger. She lay on the ground in obvious ecstasy, oblivious to her mission or surroundings.

Sarah prodded the woman with her foot. The blonde sat up on her knees looking at Sarah with sex-glazed eyes. Sarah reached down and, with a quiet moan picked up by the microphone, pulled out her long soft cock. The blonde stared at it in disbelief, one hand reaching up to take the pale organ.

“Are you the one in charge?” Sarah asked, her voice a little husky as the blonde started to stroke her cock.

“Uh-huh...” The woman replied absently as she watched the animalistic penis engorge and slide from its sheath.

“Whom do you work for?” Sarah asked.

“I can’t tell you that,” The blonde answered matter-of-factly as she placed the fat head of the penis in her mouth.

“Do you like the taste?” Sarah answered with a pleasant sigh. The woman nodded, making satisfying mewing noises as she sucked. “Good, now lie back my dear, I have something to give you. And you have something to give me.”

The blonde team leader obeyed immediately. Lying on her back she pulled her knees up to give Sarah access to her hungering pussy. Her eyes shone as the transsexual’s pre-cum coursed through her body into the pleasure centers of her brain. Sarah knelt down and placed the massive organ into the woman’s vagina. The head glistened as the girl’s copious fluids coated it.

Sarah shifted so only the woman’s torso and above was on camera. The blonde started to gasp, her hands grabbing her breasts and her eyes opening wide to look into the camera as she became enthralled by Sarah’s eyes. She moaned as she gasped for air, cries of rapture coming from her throat.

“Now tell me, who do you work for dear?” Sarah asked. By the movement of the camera it was clear that the dominating woman was fucking the tight blonde.

“Air Force Special Forces...” She gasped. “Breeder Program...”

“Very good...” Sarah praised as she would a young child. “You may cum for me now.”

The blonde cried out as she was overwhelmed by an orgasm. She jerked on the floor as the monster cock slid in and out of her clenching vagina. As the contractions faded she shuddered, pinching her hard nipples.

“Are you sanctioned or black ops?” Sarah followed up.

“The program is black but with oversight.” She purred to the camera.

“What about this operation? Are there others?”

“No, just transportation outside, two SUVs one driver each.” The blonde answered between cries of pleasure. It was clear that she would tell Sarah anything in this condition.

“Good, my girls have taken care of them already.” Sarah said confidently. Rick could hear the smile spreading across her lips. “So you will be my toys for the evening. You may cum for me again.”

The blonde exploded in orgasm again. Her sweat-covered face was an intense picture of animal sexuality. Her teeth were gritted as she screamed through her clenched jaws.

“Last question my dear...” Sarah said, breathing heavily. “Will anyone come looking for you?”

The woman looked up towards the camera, her face clearly showed how overwhelmed she was. Her sexuality completely controlled her at this point. Intellectually she realized her plight, but equally so, she realized she was helpless against the overloaded pleasure centers of her brain. Leaning up on her elbows she looked down at the hard flesh invading her quivering body.

“No.” She gasped. “I don’t think anyone will come...”

Gasping, she began to cry out as the cock slammed deep inside her body getting harder and harder while her new mistress approached her own orgasm. The blonde let out a long wail as Sarah pumped cum deep into her body.

Suddenly a huge spurt of white cum sprayed across her body. The blonde sat up and stroked the spurting cock aiming the fluid into her gaping mouth. Sarah moved forward to straddle the girl as she continued to use both hands to pump her mistress’ sex organ. The video went to static as the blonde special ops leader stroked the massive appendage, licking up the oozing cum from the tip.

“That’s all we have” Dr. Curtis said. She paused as she noticed that Rick had another hard erection that he was sliding in and out of Jesse’s willing body.

“That’s all?” Rick asked without stopping.

“We found the empty vehicles with the recorders intact. The video headset was found in the main room of the Sorority. She wanted us to see the tape”

“What about Laura and Janet? Anyone else left?”

“Gone.” Curtis answered solemnly.

“Tracy?”

“We sent a team to your place 2 days ago, as soon as we realized you were gone. She wasn’t there.” Curtis answered, a tear rolling down her cheek. “That doesn’t mean that she’s been taken...” She offered.

“Janet completely overwhelmed me at the house, I can’t see Tracy able to resist.” Rick started pumping hard into Jesse. The slim Brunette cried out and bore down against the huge cock as Rick pumped another load of cum deep into her body.

“Next step is to find them, get me in again, and get them out.” Rick said decisively.

“Absolutely, I’ll make sure it happens, whatever I can do...” Curtis answered, there was no way she could even think of contravening the Alpha Male.

“OK, good.” Rick said smiling. For the first time in what seemed like forever he felt positive. “We need to get me out of here.”

Curtis nodded as she grabbed some folded Air Force robes from under a counter. She handed one to Jesse, and to Diane and put the other two on a stool. Kneeling down she started to lick Rick’s semi hard cock clean. Rick looked down at the gorgeous blonde and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

“Well...” Elizabeth thought for a few seconds. " I can’t send you out dirty can I?”

* * *

Outside the door of the lab 3 armed guards stepped up to the door, a male second lieutenant and two female airmen. None were normally tasked with this sort of mission, coming from the clerical pool, but all 3 carried standard side arms. Their orders were to prevent a male patient, identified with a photo as ‘Rick’, from leaving the lab area.

The three were thoroughly shaken by their trip through the station level. They walked through a normal looking instillation of offices and small lab areas. But the floors and furniture were littered with naked bodies, some wildly coupling with each other, masturbating and beckoning to the squad or lying almost lifeless from exhaustion. The three had missed the overwhelming onslaught caused by the Breeder, but they were still feeling the effects.

Airman Gina Littlebird, ‘Bird’ as she was nicknamed, had trouble concentrating as her large breasts pushed against her uniform blouse making her nipples hard and itchy. In fact her entire body was aroused but the sensation from her hard nipples was driving her crazy. She wished her blouse were a little looser and that she wore a skirt like her squad mate as every move in her uniform slacks rubbed against her erect clit.

Airman Angie Simpson was also feeling the effect of the pheromones but she was enjoying the effects. She walked beside and a little behind the other two, watching them as they walked. She had a shoulder length haircut and looked very much like the office worker she was. Wearing a skirt made her slim hips look a little fuller on a normal day, but now it allowed her to slide her moist thighs together as she walked. She also found it hard to concentrate walking so close to the 2nd Lieutenant, especially with such an obvious bulge in his pants.

2nd Lieutenant Jones was almost forgetting their mission as he watched Bird’s ass sway in front of him. He wished Simpson would walk a little faster so he could check her out too. He was happy to be blessed with a cock that reinforced the myth about black men and size. He’d be even happier to pull it out and prove it to his new command, but this was literally his first opportunity to command a squad of any size and he didn’t want to blow it.

The three uneasy young people came to a stop at the sliding door to the lab they were ordered to guard. They nervously stood there; unsure whether to raise their weapons, set down a fire zone, or just sit on their collective rear ends.

Angie’s head was swimming slightly as she stood with her gun pointed to the floor. Her pussy was aching with desire and her whole body was buzzing. She looked again at the bulge in Jones’ pants. She wondered if the rumor in the ladies room was true, it sure looked like it. She pulled open the neck of her uniform blouse to try and cool down.

Gina was hot too. She couldn’t understand why she seemed to be getting horny on such a dangerous mission. She usually worked a desk job; the last time she’d held a gun was in basic training. But here she was, tasked with stopping a dangerous man, and she was almost melting with desire.

“Keep calm you two...” Jones said, trying to sound more in charge than he felt. His cock twitched painfully at the sight of Littlebird’s round hips and tight ass.

Suddenly the door slid open. All three jumped in surprise and raised their pistols making sure they were cocked and off safety. Nobody came through the door.

“OK, let’s just relax, we don’t want to shoot anyone by accident...” Jones said.

“God it’s hot...” whispered Gina, breathing heavily. It was too hot in here, and her clothes were driving her mad. After a minute of staring at the open door it had become too much. Her clothes were just too restrictive. Every inch of fabric was rubbing against her skin, stimulating her, and turning her on.

Behind her Angie was feeling the same way. With one shaking hand she undid a few buttons of her blouse, letting it open to cool her skin down, slightly exposing her small tight breasts. Her whole body felt electric, every tiny move making her hotter and hotter. God she wanted to get her hands on, strike that, her pussy around the 2nd lieutenant’s big hard cock.

Both women were literally panting with arousal as a hand reached around the open door with some white gauze held in a medical clamp.

“Don’t shoot!” a feminine voice called out. A pretty young brunette poked her head around the doorframe. This confused the group as they’d been told to expect a male.

“Should I put my hands up?” The brunette asked, her eyes bright as she smiled broadly. Her eyes were a glassy, and she looked somewhat disheveled, she appeared drunk but harmless enough.

Jones thought for a moment. He tried to figure out what to do but was distracted by the beautiful girl, or more to the point, the open robe and the cleavage it revealed. “Uh... no ma’am, um, are you alone?” He said unsurely.

“I’m alone,” Diane said holding her arms out to the side to show she was unarmed, and to show off her body too. “There are two others inside, but I think they have him subdued.”

“OK, come on out, you could be in danger.” Jones said. His cock began to throb as he watched the pretty young woman walk out of the lab. He thought he recognized her. Wasn’t she the timid young medical assistant? Deanna, Diana, something like that?

“I don’t know how to thank you.” Diane said warmly as she walked the few yards to the group. “I was so scared in there.”

Diane walked up to Bird and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. “Thank you.” She said as she walked towards Simpson.

Gina’s check tingled where the girl kissed her. The warm tingling began to spread throughout her body. Gina was initially frightened; but soon gave herself to the pleasurable wave that began to overcome her. She turned back to face the door, her weapon raised in her shaking hand. Soon she lost track of the reason why she was standing there, why she held her gun up. But she was acutely aware of her aching pussy.

Diane walked up to Angie and gave her a similar peck on the lips. Angie stared at her for a second, licked her lips, and closed her eyes. Her breathing deepened as she felt a shiver of pleasure run down her back. It was the same shudder she felt when someone flicked their tongue against her clit. She slowly opened her eyes to watch the door, like a cat expecting a mouse to come out of a hole. She didn’t know why, but her body understood that there was something of vital attraction in the other room.

The women had no way of knowing that Diane had coated her lips with Breeder cum before coming out of the lab. As soon as she kissed them she transferred the substance, laden with sexual pheromones and enzymes, to their skin. The substance immediately began to sink in and enter their bloodstream.

She walked over to Jones, her taut body visible underneath the open robe. She licked her lips while she held him with her eyes. Jones couldn’t help admire her lithe body and her pretty face. His cock was hurting, held in by his trousers.

“You don’t recognize me do you Nathan?” She asked.

“No, should...” Jones paused as the light went on over his head. “Lunch, last week. We shared a table right? Um, Deanna!”

“Diane, but close enough!” She smiled. Jones felt hot, like someone turned up the heat 30 degrees. And his cock ached at the sight of the cute brunette standing so close. Diane placed her hand on his hard cock. “I’m glad to see you remember me.”

Jones looked down, his face burning in embarrassment. “Oh, uh, I’m sorry, it’s just that...”

“Oh, don’t apologize.” Diane cut him off, squeezing his cock a little harder, stroking it through the material. “It looks like it hurts is all.”

Jones moaned at the touch. “I don’t know that you should be doing that...” He said nervously as he watched her stroke his cock.

“Don’t worry, the girls are watching the door, I think you need a little relief before you break something.” Diane said as she started to pull down Jones’ zipper. Jones looked over at the two airmen to see them still standing in place. He failed to notice that the women were oblivious to what was going on as the unseen Breeder overwhelmed their bodies and minds. Diane reached in and pulled out his rather impressive black cock. It was bent from being trapped in his pants but began to fill the rest of the way with blood as it was released.

“Oh my...” Diane said in mock surprise as she held the black cock in front of her face. “I guess the cafeteria rumors are true.”

Jones’ cock was a solid ten inches long, thick at the base and thinning a little by the head. It was charcoal black along its length topped by a caramel colored head. It looked like it had been carved out of rock. Prior to her breeding with Rick, Diane would have said this was a monster cock. She slowly slid her hand up the length of Jones’ cock eliciting a moan of pleasure and relief from him.

“There, now that’s better isn’t it?” She said arranging herself a little higher, pulled back his dark foreskin and put the swollen head of his cock into her mouth. Jones groaned aloud as he immediately ejaculated into her accommodating mouth. As she swallowed his load she thought about how, already, she was passing the Breeder virus to the young man. She felt a little sad that such a big hard cock would soon hang flaccid between his muscular thighs, forever. Nonetheless, she continued to service his still hard erection. Jones stood watching the young brunette suck on his cock, oblivious to the trim muscular man exiting through the lab door.

Rick walked up to Gina and reached out to touch her check with his hand before she could even think of moving. Gina absolutely melted at his touch, her gun clattering uselessly to the floor. She moved close, putting one arm around the breeder and letting her hand touch the massive flaccid cock. She reached up and kissed him deeply, her tongue flitting into his warm mouth. She felt his giant cock begin to engorge.

Angie moaned at the sight of the Breeder cock hanging between Rick’s legs. She lowered her gun and slowly walked towards him, shaking with anticipation. She found it hard to focus; her heart beat loudly in her ears. She smiled at Littlebird as the knelt in front of the two, she couldn’t believe how sexy the woman looked stroking the thick, heavily veined cock. She looked up at Gina, admiring her full breasts, wondering what it would be like to nestle against them. Then her eyes were drawn inescapably towards the Breeder cock hanging a few inches from her face.

Gina looked dreamily at the Breeder’s eyes, her mind awash in his irresistible control. She could feel his cock growing to the point where her fingers no longer encircled it completely, it was getting hot and she could feel his heart beating in her hand.

“Feed your friend.” Rick commanded quietly.

Bird looked down at Angie, who was licking her lips while she slid one hand between her thighs. Angie parted her lips as Gina fed the fat cock into her mouth. Angie’s brain exploded with pleasure as soon as the cock touched her tongue sending her body into a quivering orgasm. Eyes closed she bobbed her head back and forth, sliding Rick’s cock as deep into her mouth as she could.

Gina briefly let go of Rick while she pulled off her clothes to reveal a stunning figure. She had always been embarrassed by her measurements, but she truly had a stunning physique. Large firm breasts topped by dark hard nipples, slim waist, full hips and full firm thighs. Pulling off her panties she revealed a well-trimmed black bush that was literally dripping with need.

Without being told Gina knelt beside her co-worker and watched as Angie sucked on the long hard pole, a mixture of saliva and copious pre-cum drooling down her chin. Angie looked over at the dreamy eyed brunette, pulled the cock from her mouth and placed it into Gina’s. The brunette’s mind exploded in pleasure as soon as she came in contact with the cock. The two women traded off licking and sucking every inch of the pleasure-giving shaft.

The three guards were unaware of Elizabeth and Jesse leaving the lab area. The beautiful blonde walked up to stand next to Rick while Jesse walked over to Diane.

“We need to get moving.” Curtis whispered into Rick’s ear as she grasped his hard cock and began to stroke it. Rick obliged by allowing himself to orgasm while Elizabeth pumped his cum into the waiting mouths of both girls. Curtis came just from her contact with Rick’s cock, leaned close to him and nibbled on his earlobe.

Jesse pulled the long black cock from Diane’s mouth, but kept stroking it. Completely enthralled, Jones just watched the two women as he built towards another orgasm.

“Nice.” Jesse commented with a grin.

“It is kind of a shame to see it go to waste.” Diane shrugged as she stood. She leaned over and gave Jones a kiss. Jones groaned as he began to cum, spurting another load from his balls, this time onto the floor. He looked up to see Dr. Curtis approaching with Gina and Angie in tow. The two girls followed like little children, each holding one of her hands.

“You should lie down soldier.” Curtis commanded as she let the two girls continue towards Jones.

Jones did as he was told, his hard cock jutting. Angie immediately straddled him, sliding his big black cock into her aching pussy. The two women would continue to keep Jones aroused and engaged until the trio was unable to continue. He watched, his mind completely dispatched from his prior mission, as Rick led the 3 women away. He felt his cock tighten again as he filled the slightly plain looking clerk with his cum only to have Bird’s big tits shoved in his face while she climbed onto his still spurting cock.

* * *

“He seems to be progressing in a satisfactory manner.” Commented a tall thin man standing in the darkened control room.

“He did OK, but he seemed to get distracted along every step of the way. I’m sure he’ll fail.” Answered a stunning black woman. Next to her a muscular oriental man and pretty little brunette exchanged glances and smiled.

“He completely dominated the medical team, even the doctor.” Replied the man. “The final test will tell.”

“Are you coming?” Asked the black woman.

“No, It’s dangerous for me down there right now.” He answered somewhat cryptically. “You and your team must go alone.”

The small group watched on a set of monitors as Rick and the women moved off down the hall, leaving the 3 guards to copulate madly on the floor.

* * *

“Over here.” Curtis said, she looked a little odd, like she remembering something unpleasant. " This is the quarantined area we saw on the security display.”

“Well, we might as well take a look then.” Rick responded, walking towards the door. The door was a pressure seal quarantine door with a hand print recognizer by the door.

“I don’t know, I have a bad feeling about this...” Elizabeth said hesitantly. Rick looked at her, her eyes were heavy and she looked flush.

“I’m not crazy about this set up either, but I don’t see any other options.” Rick said as he examined the outline of the handprint on the wall. “The main exit is definitely locked and this is the only area we haven’t looked in.”

Rick placed his hand against the panel; the handprint turned red and the words ‘Access Denied’ appeared on the screen. Rick looked over at Elizabeth. “Why do I have a feeling that your hand will open this?”

Elizabeth stepped up to the panel. She raised her hand to the panel; she noticed that it was decidedly shaking. The unit scanned her hand and turned green. The sound of the room’s pressure seal could be heard releasing. The door opened to a dark room, there was light coming from deep inside.

The group entered the room. It was a lecture theatre with a lit stage at the front. On the lit stage there was a large clear box, easily 15 feet square.

“Come in! Welcome!” Came a female voice from the front of the theatre. Rick could make out 3 individuals standing just off the stage in the shadows. “We’ve been watching you with quite some interest.”

As he got closer to the front of the room Rick was able to make out the individuals. The speaker was a beautiful black woman. She had dark brown skin and long black hair with brown streaks tied back behind her head. She was dressed in a pinstriped business suit with a matching skirt. Despite its business cut it was abundantly clear that the woman had an incredible body with large breasts, and slim waist and full hips.

“I’m Melissa.” She said holding out her hand. “I’m the director of a special branch of the Breeder program.” She smiled a broad toothy smile as he took her and shook it. Her hand was warm and soft to the touch.

Melissa indicated the other two standing behind her. “This is Amy, my assistant.” Amy was a petite brunette, probably around 5 feet 2 in heels. She could easily be described as pixie like with her short cut black hair and fine features. She was dressed in a black pinstripe jacket, purple silk halter top and pinstripe pants. She was pretty, sexy, confident, and vulnerable looking all wrapped up in one package. She stood next to a muscular oriental man.

“And this is Plug, one of our operatives.” Melissa explained. The man merely nodded. Rick got a very strange vibe from the man. Rick wondered if the name came from the man’s physical shape or something else.

“Well, now that we have the introductions over with, I assume you were all waiting here for a reason.” Rick said, expecting the situation to go downhill. He prepared himself for them to try and restrain him, he was particularly wary of Plug.

“There are some within the organization that think you’re the one we need to rescue those taken by this Mistress Sarah...” Melissa began before being cut off by Rick.

“Well they’re absolutely right.” he said. “Why bother wasting time fucking around here, let’s get going...”

“Hold your horses big guy.” Melissa said, cutting him off. “This is a dangerous situation, we’ve already lost a lot of agents rescuing you, and we don’t want to lose more because you want to play Rambo.”

Rick stood close to the woman, his cock lengthening. He decided he’d take care of the situation his way, there was no way this woman was going to stand in his way. He waited for the telltale softening of her expression and the deepening of her breathing as his pheromones weakened her resistance.

“You’re going to have to do a little better than that tiger.” Melissa said, gently tweaking Rick’s cock. “It’s not as simple as making a few women cum in their pants, it’s about controlling yourself too.”

Rick stared at her for a moment, his cock softening again. “OK, what do I have to do to convince you?”

Melissa stepped over to the large clear room and pressed a small clear switch. An unseen door opened up to the room. Rick could see a faint metallic sheen to the plastic. Without a word Plug entered the room followed by Amy. Once inside he began to disrobe revealing, not only a fine physique but a huge cock hanging between his legs. Amy folded his clothes and put them to one side before returning to gently touch and kiss Plug.

“Your turn Rick.” Melissa said gesturing to the door.

“Should I be getting ready to wrestle? Fuck? Sword fight?” Rick asked as he cautiously entered the room.

“None of the above really.” Melissa said as she closed the door behind him. “Consider it more of a test of wills. The room will isolate us from your pheromones and from your mental influence. Whether you succeed or fail should be pretty clear in a very short time.”

Rick watched Plug cautiously as he removed his robe. Amy walked over and took the robe, pausing to gaze admiringly at Rick’s large flaccid cock. Amy stood over by the far wall between the two men. It was clear to Rick that Plug had to be a Breeder. The Asian’s cock was nearly as large as his own. Plug glanced out of the room to see Melissa nod.

For a moment Rick watched in fascination as Plug’s cock began to lengthen and fatten. Rick had never really watched another man become erect, especially not another Breeder. Rick felt his cock begin to engorge, not a reaction he was expecting. Suddenly Rick felt very small, like he didn’t belong. He was becoming very embarrassed by his erect penis, but it kept growing harder. Rick found himself feeling frightened of the other Breeder.

Sheepishly he looked up at Plug to see him smiling and nodding in satisfaction as his massive hard cock bobbed in front of him. Rick was amazed at how thick and hard the other man had become. Plug’s cock was huge covered in thick veins that seemed to grow before his eyes. The fat cock tensed pushing a drool of cum from the big open hole at the end of the cock meat. The fluid ran down the head and began to drip on the floor. Watching it made Rick want to cum even more. Although not a homophobe, Rick was extremely disturbed and embarrassed by his intense sexual reactions to the impressive man.

Rick heard a female moan to his right. He looked over at Amy, who was leaning against the Lucite wall, eyes closed in pleasure, breathing deeply. She had unzipped her business slacks and slid her hand between her legs.

Outside the box Melissa spoke. “You see? I told you there was no way he was ready for this.”

“It’s not over yet Melissa, do you forget your first time?” A voice answered through a speaker.

“How could I forget,” She answered. “But this is different, he’s lost, it’s only a matter of moments.”

Rick felt like someone was beginning to crush his balls, forcing him to cum. He watched his cock in astonishment as it began to become soft yet still feel ready to explode. He could feel his breathing quicken and his balls pull tight, ready to force his cum through his deflating cock. This was the most embarrassing moment Rick had ever experienced. Despite his reactions Rick felt compelled to stroke his rebellious cock to make himself cum. He took his mostly flaccid cock in one hand.

Something clicked in his head. This wasn’t right.

Suddenly it dawned on him what was going on. Rick was feeling the effects of the other Breeder becoming the Alpha Male. That’s why he felt so sheepish, why his cock was throbbing uncontrollably between his legs. It was not entirely unlike his experience with Mistress Sarah and the implant. Now that he understood what was going on Rick fought to snap out of the spell. There was no fucking way he was going to let anyone prevent him from taking back his family.

With this realization Rick felt confidence rush back through him. The insistent need to ejaculate began to subside as Rick determined himself to be the Alpha Male. He straightened to stand tall and look Plug directly in the eye. For the first time Plug began to look worried. Rick’s cock hardened, becoming as massive as he’d ever felt it. Veins bulged as the organ stood straight out from his body. His own cock began to drip.

To his right Amy moaned as the full force of both male Breeders hit her. Slowly she began to become fascinated with Rick and the massive organ jutting from his muscular body. Her fingers slid quickly into her wet pussy as she shuddered in pleasure.

Plug, on the other hand, was becoming quite stressed. He could feel his control quickly slipping. He broke out in a sweat and began to shake as the untrained Breeder overpowered him. Rick watched with satisfaction as the other man lost his erection. He could see a look of panic cross Plug’s face as he dropped to his knees. The Oriental cried out in a mixture of pain, defeat and loss as cum began to spurt from his softening cock. Unable to control himself Plug franticly pulled at his cock, milking his own cum from his now flaccid cock into a puddle between his knees. As the orgasmic wave passed Plug retreated to the far corner of the room to crouch and masturbate, ejaculating without attaining a full erection.

Rick turned to Amy, who was watching him with wide desire filled eyes. Rick understood now that she was a Breeder female, not unlike his sister Janet. That is the only reason she could resist the attraction for the two Breeder males locked in opposition. Now that Rick had proven himself the Alpha Male, by a long shot, the female Breeder was unable to resist any longer. It was their confrontation that left her caught in the middle, but drawn in neither direction enough until one of the males won. Now she was completely under the influence of the master Breeder. She sank to her knees and began to pleasure Rick. She would so anything he wished.

Outside the box, Melissa was flush. Not only had the contest gone in the opposite direction to what she expected but Rick had completely crushed her star Breeder.

“OK! So you were right! Let’s end this now!” She yelled into the darkness.

“What makes you think I could stop it?” The voice answered. “You’ll just have to let him finish it.”

Melissa turned back to the box to find Rick standing near the transparent wall with Amy, still on her knees, sucking on the huge cock, licking the length of the shaft to capture every drop of the Breeder’s dripping cum. Next to the tiny woman Rick’s erect cock looked absolutely massive, and Melissa was strangely drawn to it.

“So this plastic box is supposed to keep you safe from me is it?” Rick asked.

“Completely.” Melissa answered confidently. “There is a microscopic gold film sandwiched between the layers of the enclosure. That film prevents your energy from leaking out. Plus, if you haven’t figured out already, I’m a Breeder too. So I’m not such an easy catch as you’re used to”

“And you’re absolutely sure about that are you?” Rick asked with a nasty grin.

Melissa was about to answer when she felt a shudder go through her body. “Of course... I... I’m...” She tried to speak but found that her sense of will breaking down. It was like water washing over her, carrying away her self-control. Immediately she felt her pussy become wet, her body taut in anticipation, and her breasts aching for stimulation. But most of all she wanted, no, she needed to taste Rick’s cum. She stepped up to the clear wall, pressing her body against it, getting as close to the huge cock as she could. Standing next to the room placed her face at the same level as Rick’s cock. Her mouth was a few painful inches from Amy’s as she watched her assistant, eyes blank of thought, sucked on the cock.

“So, do I pass?” Rick asked.

“Ye... Yes...” Melissa stammered while she licked at the glass. “Please... stop...” She begged. Never in her life had she been so completely controlled. She was humiliated to be rubbing up against the wall like a cheap whore, licking at the cock on the other side like an animal.

“You don’t sound completely sure.” Rick said cruelly. “I just want to make sure that you’re completely convinced.”

Rick looked down at Amy, who was sucking on his cock enraptured in his pleasure giving enzymes. Then he looked down at Melissa, a truly beautiful woman, who was completely enslaved watching the young brunette suck on his cock. Amy started to moan; pulling Rick’s cock out of her mouth she began to stroke it’s length as the first thick stream of cum spurted onto the glass. Rick leaned forward to rub the head of his cock against the plastic wall. From Melissa’s point of view Rick’s cock looked like a fountain as it spewed jet after jet of cum against the plastic. Melissa opened her mouth as if to catch it. She watched as Amy, still stroking the subsiding erection, leaned forward to lick the warm fluid from the wall. Melissa licked on the other side, their tongues touching but for a few millimeters of plastic.

Melissa couldn’t take it any longer. The rushed over to the hidden door and activated the switch. Stepping into the box she rushed over to Rick; dropped to her knees and began licking his cum from the wall and floor. Her body convulsed in orgasm as Rick released her.

After a few minutes both women began to regain their control, gently licking cum from their hands as they sat up like a pair of kittens. Amy stood up, her stained pants half way down her legs, her camisole covered in cum, she looked bewildered and tired, but she walked over to him and kissed him. Rick put his arm around her slim waist while she gently stroked his flaccid cock. Cum also covered Melissa’s suit, skirt, hair and face. The striking black woman looked entirely defeated.

“You didn’t have to do that.” She said meekly.

“Look, there’s no way you, or anyone, are going to stop me from rescuing the women I love.” Rick answered. “There couldn’t be any doubt in your mind at all.”

“There isn’t.” She said quietly, taking his hand to help her up. He drew her close, kissed her, and literally made her feel better. “That’s a nice trick, thank you.” She smiled, acknowledging her sudden change in mood.

“No hard feelings!” Rick called over to Plug. The other man just waved a little sheepishly as he picked himself up from the puddle of his own cum. He looked down at his own betraying cock. “That was pretty cold of you throwing me in here without so much as a rule book.” Rick said to Melissa.

“Noted.” She replied as she wiped a dollop of cum from between her breasts and popped it into her mouth. “I guess we’d better get some rest.”

“Why the wait?” Rick asked.

“First of all, I think you fucked us up pretty hard and we could use the time to get over it.” Melissa explained. “And second of all, it’s eleven in the morning and I think we’ll be more successful after nightfall. Let’s meet in the staging area at 7 tonight, we’ll get suited up and move out.”

The 4 walked out of the transparent room. Elizabeth Curtis greeted Rick as he stepped off the stage, she had been crying.

“I’m so sorry.” She said hugging him close. “I knew about everything, but they blocked my mind. I’m just so glad you’re OK.” Curtis showed Rick to his room, climbed into bed and invited him for one more fuck before bed. Rick was happy to oblige.

“I can’t wait for you to meet my daughter.” She murmured as she drifted off to sleep.