The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, SF, SIZE, GR, NC, TS

Synopsis: Rick, a Breeder must lead a squad of Breeder operatives to rescue the women he loves, but will the rescuer be the one in need of rescuing when the evil and dominating Mistress Sarah catches them?

Author: Comments are welcome.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 14: Place of Last Resort

“Oh fuck! Not again!” Laura screamed with laughter and pleasure as her body once again succumbed to orgasm. She pinched her hard nipples, pulling on them, as she writhed against the chair. Behind her Plug mindlessly ejaculated onto his stomach, sympathetic to her arousal. After several more orgasms Laura began to slip into an exhausted sleep, murmuring and giggling with pleasure as her conscious mind shut down.

Rick looked down at his beautiful mother, her perfect body covered in his cum. His cock was still rock hard in his hand as he casually stroked it.

“You really are beautiful…” Sarah said as she perched on the end of the oversized lounge. Behind her Haley massaged her back, her head leaning lovingly against her Mistress. The built in mind control equipment, including the mounting hub and dildo, had returned to their hiding places. Rick had no doubt that Sarah would be very careful about that. She looked over at Rick, her eyes following his fist as it stroked up and down the slick shaft. “You’re the perfect model of a Breeder male, with a perfect Breeder cock…oh…uh…”

Sarah gasped a tiny intake of air and shuddered as she ejaculated into the capture system. The statuesque red head caressed the length of her cock with both hands as she enjoyed the sensation. Haley moaned as she came in unison, reaching around to massage Sarah’s breasts before her hands slid down to hold the huge pale cock.

“So where was I?” Sarah asked. She stared unsteadily at Rick’s cock. Her eyes seemed to have trouble focusing.

“You were going to have you’re assistant suck my cock for you…” Rick offered.

“Mmmm, yes, that does sound delicious…” Sarah thought out loud in a supple voice. “Haley, please attend to our erect young friend would you?”

Haley began to rise until Rick raised his hand. “No, let me come to you…” Rick said as he rose from the chair, his heavily veined cock rigid in front of him, stroking the shining shaft still slick from his cum. Thin streams dripped from the end of his cock with each pump of his hand. “After all, I am here to please you now aren’t I?”

“Why yes, yes you are.” Said Sarah, her voice heavy with sexual stimulation. “I’m happy to see…” She paused as watched Rick’s cock approach. “…that the process was so effective and that you now see things my way.”

“Thank you Mistress.” Rick said calmly as he stood before her. He slowly continued to slide his hand up and down the length of his massive cock as Sarah’s eyes followed it. Behind her Haley was leaning forward, ready to accept Rick’s cock.

Rick took a step closer to Sarah. The red head pulled her head back slightly in surprise, but didn’t stop watching. Rick guided his cock into the pretty blonde’s open mouth, inches away from the Mistresses’ face. Haley began to suck on the massive head, slowly slipping more of his cock into her mouth. She placed her hands over Rick’s as if to help him stroke. After a few moments Rick dropped his hand to allow Haley full access.

Sarah watched intently as her slim assistant worked the massive cock around her mouth. “Suck on it…” Sarah whispered, enthralled by the sight and smell of Rick’s massive Breeder cock inches from her face. Closing her eyes the voluptuous red head groaned as her genetically created cock spewed cum into the device. Her entire body shook as she steadied herself on the edge of her seat. Without breaking her oral contact, Haley came along with her Mistress, her sucking becoming more frantic.

Sarah opened her eyes again, her mind reeling with pleasure, as she tried to re-orient herself. Rick watched her, noticing that a little drop of saliva was trickling down her chin. While watching Haley suck on Rick’s cock Sarah opened her mouth, quietly panting with desire. She began to lean her open mouth closer to Rick’s thick shaft, her tongue poised on her lower lip. All she wanted was to taste the Breeder…

“Back up Rick!” Janet commanded from the doorway, breaking the spell Rick had so carefully woven. The three turned to see Janet standing in the doorway with a gun pointed at Rick. “Step away from the Mistress. NOW!”

Rick did as instructed. He had no way of gauging what his mind controlled sister would do if he didn’t. Janet rushed over to Sarah and began removing the tubes from the woman’s breasts and cock. When she pulled the cock stimulator off, a gush of cum sprayed from the tip onto the floor. Sarah shook her head and tried to regain control.

“Stay back! Just fucking stay back!” She yelled frantically, waving the pistol at Rick. “I don’t know how you fucking did this Rick.”

“What?” Rick said carefully trying to sound innocent but not wanting to antagonize his sister. “I was just doing as instructed by our Mistress.”

“Is that true Mistress?” Janet asked carefully. She could see that the Mistress wasn’t acting normally.

“I’m not sure…” Sarah said slowly, her mind cloudy. “I think I did… but I’m glad you came along when you did…”

Rick took a tentative step forward. “See Sis? I was just obeying the Mistress as I should…”

“Just fucking stay right the fuck there Rick!” Janet screamed.

It was obvious that she wasn’t buying Rick’s story. If Rick waited until Sarah recovered he’d be toast. “Hey, be careful with that…” He said with a nervous laugh. “How would the obituary sound? Local man… twelve inch cock… killed by his beautiful Little Sister?”

Janet’s face went blank for a second; the gun wavered to the floor. “Hnnnng… Nooo…” Janet struggled as the mental trigger that Rick had placed in her mind two years ago took control over her. Her cock hardened and spurted streams of cum in an arch, landing on the floor in front of her. The athletic woman fell back against the doorjamb, fighting to maintain control as her body’s orgasmic reflexes too over. Janet couldn’t resist stroking her spurting cock with her left hand while she tried to hold the gun up with her right. “Ugh! No!” she pleaded as her thighs, wet from her running juices, spasmed together.

“What’s wrong Little Sister?” Rick commanded again slowly walking towards her. “Cum again for me Little Sister.”

Janet screamed with the force of her orgasm as she slid down the doorjamb onto her knees with her thighs spread wide. Unable to speak she cried out in pleasure as she watched her cock spray cum into the air covering her thighs and forming a puddle between her legs. Unable to resist any longer the shaking brunette dropped the gun on the floor as she slid her fingers deep into her convulsing pussy.

The gun discharged against the wall revealing it to be only a stun gun. It was a relief to Rick that his sister hadn’t been pointing a real gun at him. On the other hand, the gun was now spent preventing him from using it.

He stepped close to his sister, looking down at her. Janet looked up at Rick. Her face was a mask of emotional turmoil and sexual overload. Pain, bliss, love and fear all competed. Janet’s cock still spewed cum, its force greatly diminished, running down her fist as she continued to pump it. She whimpered as she looked up, her eyes searching her brother’s, her need for his cock overwhelming her allegiance to her Mistress.

Rick stroked his hard cock and bent it down toward her face. Janet took the head into her mouth, her lips quivering. As soon as her tongue contacted the cum oozing from the cock her body erupted in a redoubled orgasm, ejaculating in a small geyser.

Janet’s eyes closed as Rick forced her mind to shut down to a base level, making her a slave to her body’s needs. Unable to resist Janet slumped against the wall, both hands frantically rubbing her cum slicked dual genitalia. Her cock continued to pump cum as quickly as her body could produce it.

Rick turned to face Sarah. To his surprise she was standing, bracing herself against the massive wooden desk. Her cock hung between her firm thighs, oozing cum. In her hand she held a small metal remote. “That was a nice try…” She said, hatred scarring her beautiful face. “You almost made it too. But my girls are loyal to me, and only me.” Despite her hatred, her cock began to engorge at the sight of Rick’s Breeder cock.

“I’m going to use you up. I’ll milk you of every last drop of your precious cum.” She snarled. “Until there’s nothing left of you, until you’re a fucking eunuch!”

Sarah held the unit in front of her. “I’m going to squeeze your balls dry!” She pressed the button on the device watching Rick intently.

Almost instantly the room was filled with cries of orgasm. Beside the desk Haley dropped to the floor screaming, clutching her pussy. By the fireplace Rick saw Plug’s cock become instantly rock hard, gouts of cum spewing from it onto his chest and stomach. On the floor Laura cried out in her sleep, grabbing her breasts as milk ran from her nipples. Janet arched her back as she cried out, cum spewed from her cock covering her breasts and running in a stream beside her neck.

Sarah looked at Rick in puzzlement, why hadn’t he reacted to the remote control that turned every implant in a 30 foot radius on full? She pressed the button again, pushing it at Rick. Again the group in the room cried out in uncontrollable orgasm. Plug, still unconscious, jetted cum like a geyser. The thick fluid sizzling as it hit the roaring fire. Laura and Haley struggled on the ground as their bodies were completely besieged. Janet writhed on the floor, covered in her own fluids, her cock continuing to shoot cum all over her body.

“Looking for this?” Rick said as he opened his left hand. The piercing that Laura was commanded to implant at the base of his cock fell to the floor.

“Fuck!” Sarah screeched in rage, stroking her cock as it hardened. The long organ hung straight from her body, bending under its own weight. Furious, she threw the control against the floor, smashing it pieces. “I’ll fucking drown you in cum you fucking piece of shit!”

Rick felt a familiar pressure in his balls and at the base of his cock as Sarah began trying to dominate him. Taking a deep breath he fixed the beautiful transsexual in the eye and concentrated on taking control of her. Confidently stroking his rock hard erection Rick pictured his cock getting harder and larger than it had ever been. In his mind’s eye he saw her subjugating herself under him, sucking his cock, begging him to fuck her pussy.

Sarah gritted her teeth and snarled. She felt her level of arousal increase with each breath; it was hard for her to concentrate in front of the Breeder male. Her nipples burned with pleasure as they dripped milk from hard nipples. She felt an inexorable pressure begin to build inside her to cum even as her cock began to soften in her hand.

“No fucking way.” She growled, bravado in the face of near panic. She was losing control of the situation, that fucking Breeder was winning. Sarah couldn’t fathom not succeeding in whatever she did. But still, she felt her need to orgasm for the Breeder grow to an irresistible level. Uncontrollably she stroked her cock, the pleasure almost overwhelming even though it was becoming flaccid in her hands. Despite her horror, and her hatred, she felt her control slipping away.

“You need to cum don’t you?” Rick said confidently as he slowly stroked his cock. Pre-cum drizzled from the tip to the floor. He felt the same sense of power he had in the laboratory the day before when his implant had been removed. He WAS the alpha male, and any woman was his.

“No… no…Fuck you!” gasped Sarah, trying to remain in control even as she began to lose it. For so long she had been the dominator, her cock a constant source of pleasure, and control. She controlled women, pleasuring herself with their bodies while subjugating men with her influence. Now her hands uncontrollably stroked her flaccid appendage while yearning for the Breeder’s massive cock deep in her dripping pussy.

Rick slowly walked towards her. Sarah’s eyes were drawn towards his hard cock, her yearning for it overpowering. His cock was rock hard, thickly veined, pre-cum drooling from the tip onto the floor. Rick felt as empowered as he had back in the facility when he faced down Plug. He was the Alpha Male. Any woman was his, as he desired. Rick was absolutely taking no more shit from Sarah.

“No… no… no… oh God!” Sarah screamed as she came, flinging her head back in primal response. Her flaccid cock pumping heavy spurts of cum onto the floor. Each eruption brought a fresh cry of pleasure. Waves of orgasm tore through her besieged torso. Sarah, her entire body shaking, staggered back against the massive wood desk. Her hands scrambled to support her trembling body, keeping her from sinking to her knees before Rick’s cock.

Rick stood in front of Sarah holding his cock at the base. Pre-cum dripped from the swollen head onto Sarah’s trembling thigh. It’s very contact shooting pleasure enzymes through her system. Sarah closed her eyes and swallowed, trying to breathe deeply and calm down. But inhaling deeply only served to carry Rick’s Breeder pheromones into her lungs, and into her bloodstream.

Sarah licked a droplet of milk from her hard nipple, trying not to look at Rick. “We want the same thing you and I…” She said in a low whisper. “Working together we can bring about the genetic change needed across the world.” She shuddered as she stroked her body with shaking hands. “We both are basically designed to force people to fuck us…”

Rick grabbed Sarah’s limp cock at the base, holding the sheath firmly. The cowed woman gasped in surprise as her eyes found his. Rick felt her cock twist as it began to engorge, sliding through the sheath. It felt like a thick snake moving beneath her skin. A feeling of revulsion shivered up Rick’s spine.

“We don’t kidnap people, brainwash them, make them into fucking genetic freaks.” Rick said cruelly. Rick was forcing her to cock to harden again. By holding her organ he began to exert his control over her mind. Sarah feebly struggled, both her mind and body, to twist free of the Breeder’s control.

“Please…” she pleaded as control slipped from her grasp, “don’t hurt me…”

“I’m not going to hurt you Sarah.” Rick said looking her in the eye. “I’m just going to make sure you never do something like this to anyone again.”

Sarah’s cock hardened in Rick’s hand. She gasped as her arousal peaked and stared at Rick’s fist as it encircled the base of her thick cock. Pressure built from within as she desperately felt the compulsion to ejaculate. Sarah panted, wanting to release, desperate to feel a thick stream of cum shooting up the length of her shaft. But she was unable to climax. She looked at her hard cock; it felt as if it was going to split in half. It ached with pressure, her cock head swollen and throbbing.

“Please… let me cum…” Sarah growled at Rick, her voice low and throaty. Seeing his massive cock next to hers she realized her frantic craving was to have his dripping cock slammed into her cunt. “Don’t do this…”

“I just wanted to let you know what those that you enslaved were feeling.” Rick said, looking over at his gaunt sister lying on the floor.

“Oh fuck… God… oh fuuuuck…Please!” Sarah begged, tears welling up in her eyes as she cried plaintively. She needed to cum, every fiber of her body screamed for release, but she was blocked. “Fuck me! I don’t care what you do to me. Fuck me, make me cum!”

Rick let go of her cock. The transsexual’s shaft remained rock hard. Sarah gasped as any small movement sent electric shocks of pleasure through her body. Uncontrollably Sarah rubbed her swollen cock head, trying to make herself cum. Rick stepped back a step, leaving a pre-cum puddle on her hip. Sarah reached down, scooped up the gooey liquid with two fingers, and greedily licked them clean. Shuddering, she held her cock as if to shoot cum from it. The Breeder fluid ramped up her pleasure even higher, but a climax never followed.

Sarah screamed through gritted teeth. “Fuck! Ahh! Don’t leave me like this! God! Please make me cum!” Sarah was losing her mind. She had to cum, her cock was rock hard, her body wound tight with pre-orgasmic pleasure. But she just couldn’t cross that threshold. She felt like a hose with a cork in the end, pressure building and building with no place to go.

“Turn around.” Rick commanded.

Sarah obeyed without thinking, turning around to face the desk. In an autoerotic response, the tall woman leaned against the desk, still masturbating with one hand, spread her legs and thrust her ass out to entice the Breeder standing behind her. Rick admired Sarah. From behind, she was absolutely gorgeous. Long red hair cascaded down her back drawing Rick’s eyes to her slim waist, firm round ass, and long muscular legs.

Sarah looked over her shoulder as Rick stepped up behind her. Resting his hands on her hips he pushed the shaft of his cock between her ass cheeks. Sarah pushed back, moaning at the contact. Rick slid his hands up to cup her large breasts in his hands, weighing them. Sarah moaned in pleasure as Rick embraced her. Turning her head she began to kiss him deeply, little cries of pleasure coming from her.

Rick pushed his cock against her tight wet snatch. Sarah let out a guttural cry as she pushed back against the thick organ, forcing the fat head between her tight labia. Tears streamed from her eyes from both overwhelming pleasure and utter defeat. Despite her plans, her desire, to accelerate the Breeder program in her own image, she was unable to resist the Alpha Male.

From behind, as he grabbed her large breasts, Rick was almost able to forget the massive cock currently lying across the desk. From behind Sarah looked, and certainly felt, like a real woman. Her hot pussy hugged every inch of his shaft as he slowly fucked her. But he didn’t forget. He didn’t forget what she did to his family, especially to his sister, as he slowly took away Sarah’s ability to subjugate others so easily. He mentally blanketed her need to take young women and make them her playthings. And finally he removed her ability to climax without a Breeder present.

Sarah began to scream as cum started rushing out of her hard cock, covering the leather chair behind the desk in a warm white glaze. Rick allowed himself to cum in her convulsing body, thrusting deep into her pussy. Sarah fell forward onto the desk, her cock pumping cum in a near continuous flow, unable to remain upright. Her hand glanced against the controls to activate the mechanism hidden in the lounge. The control panel popped out of a wooden storage box and the phallic mount rose from the buttoned leather.

Rick pulled the length of his cock from the defeated woman. Cum splashed onto the floor between her legs and slid down her thighs. Rick took her wrists roughly and turned her around. Sarah’s cock was once again flaccid between her shapely thighs. Unable to protest she looked up at him, fear in her eyes.

“Now just what should I do with you until help arrives?” Rick asked, a nasty grin spreading across his lips.

As if reading his mind, Sarah’s eyes flicked over to the lounge then back to Risk’s.

“Please… No…” Sarah pleaded, panic plain on her face. “Not that…”

“Have a seat ‘Mistress’” Rick said as he guided her back to the device.

“No…” Sarah trailed off. She was unable to resist anything the Breeder asked. She suddenly had a sense of insight into what her victims may have felt, the loss of control, the fear. “Not that, please…”

Rick didn’t answer, his eyes dark. Unable to resist, Sarah stepped over the lounge and lowered herself over the mount, sliding it slowly into her vagina. She looked up at Rick, tears in her frightened and angry eyes.

“OK, I know maybe I took things a little too far…” Sarah said, trying to bargain. “But really, we just want the same…”

Rick activated the control panel. The device was controlled by an LCD touch screen with 3 virtual slider controls: Intensity, Frequency, and Influence. Tentatively he started the system, all three slider displays slid up to 30%. Sarah groaned quietly as the system began its work, her eyes flickered, and her body swayed slightly as if sitting on a vehicle that had just started to move. Rick watched as her nipples hardened, a drop of milk crowing one. Her abdomen tightened, a slight flush tinting her pale skin, as her cock started to engorge.

“We just want the same thing… ugh… no… stop the machine…” Rick experimented with the intensity slider, turning it up to 100% and watched the woman’s reaction. “Oh fuck!” she exclaimed as the machine increased its force. Sarah’s body shuddered, her whole body tightened as she fell forward, catching herself by clutching the lounge. Her cock tensed, thickening and lengthening as a small jet of cum shot from the head. The transsexual panted as her body was bombarded with waves of pleasure. “Please… no… oh God… please let me cum… the pressure…”

Rick took little pity on the woman as he watched her writhe as the machine controlled her body. He ramped the intensity back to 50% and slid the control for frequency up to 100%.

Sarah paused for a moment, drew a deep breath, and began keening in ecstasy. “Cu-cu-cumming! Oh fuck! Aaaaah!” Sarah’s belly contracted, abdominal muscles spasmed as her cock shot streams of cum onto the floor. Her fingers dug deeply into the rich leather of the lounge as she uncontrollably orgasmed. She cried out in exquisite agony as her body experienced a near continuous orgasm for a full minute. “Aaaah! God Please! Stop!” She begged, “You’re killing me!”

Rick eased the frequency control back down to 30%. He watched as every muscle in her body, clenched against the orgasm, began to release. He was concerned that she would literally crush herself.

Sarah began to relax again, breathing returning to normal. She looked up at Rick, fear in her eyes, as she waited for the inevitable move to the final slider. “There’s nothing I can say to make you stop, is there?” She asked, trying to look as appealing as she could in hopes that her sexual influence would have an effect.

“Why did you do it?” Rick asked.

“The Breeder program is running too slow, time is running out.” She said. “I understood how to accelerate the program, but nobody would listen, nobody wanted to list… oh fuck… ah… ah…” Sarah felt an orgasm overwhelm her as she leaned forward; her thighs shook and pressed against the lounge tightly as once again her cock spurted. She growled like an animal as she came, her eyes closed tight. As her orgasm subsided she sat back up, settling down on the implement buried deep in her pussy. “Frank understood. And he had access to the materials to make our dream come true. And to make me as I am now…” She ran her hands over her large firm breasts, milk dripping from her nipples. “Powerful… beautiful.”

Sarah paused for a moment, gathering herself. “You have no right to stop me Rick.” She said sternly, her eyes dark once again with anger. “I am the Alpha Female, and the Alpha Male in one! Stop this and join me as my partner, my consort. Together we will build our own supreme race of humans!”

Rick watched her. Even though she had no way out, she still believed she was in control. Without fuss he slid the Intensity slider up to 60% followed by the Influence slider to the same. While the Intensity display moved almost immediately, the Influence display changed slowly.

“Don’t!” Sarah shrieked as she felt the change in the machine. “No! Don’t! Oh God, fuck, yes!” Her eyes slowly softened as her body was filled with pleasure. Her screams of rage slowly turned into moans of delectable pleasure as the machine mapped her neural pathways and tuned to them. Slowly her will softened and her mind gave in to the pleasure.

“So this is what it feels like.” She said languidly. “Mmmm, it’s wonderful. No wonder they’d do anything for me. So where was I?” Sarah squeezed a nipple and let a squirt of milk spritz into the air, giggling with pleasure. “I was plain. Nobody even knew I existed. But Frank did.” She spoke softly, almost rambling. “He loved my intellect, and he loved my body. He didn’t care that I was skinny and flat-chested. His cock was always hard for my cunt…”

Rick watched her calmly, his cock filling with blood. It was hard to believe Sarah had ever been plain, or flat-chested. Her face was beautiful, her hair luxurious, body was stunning; she was beautiful in every way except for the mutated cock between her legs.

“He listened to my ideas, we worked together for days, weeks, stopping to fuck whenever the mood struck us.” Sarah shuddered as she approached another orgasm. “Mind if I suck your cock?” she asked, almost as if asking to borrow a pen.

Rick nodded. She gently took his thick cock and began sucking on it. After only a few seconds she began to suck on it franticly as she was brought into another powerful orgasm. Her orgasm lasted easily a minute and a half. By the time she was done, Rick’s cock was again rock hard.

“You can’t do this Rick.” She said, her voice soft and sultry, sounding more like she was asking him to lick her pussy, any sound of command in her voice was gone. “The program is moving too slow, people will find out, they’ll revolt.”

“Where are the Breeder women?” Rick asked, holding his cock in her view.

“I’m not going to tell you.” Sarah answered, mustering every ounce of free will she had left. “They’re getting cocked as we speak. Let me go, and then I’ll tell you where they are. It might not be too late to stop the process.” Looking down she stroked her cock with one hand, the other teasing her nipples.

“The process can be reversed?” Rick asked anxiously, glancing over at his sister.

“I’m not telling…” Sarah challenged, looking Rick in the eye. Despite her earlier venom she was unbelievably attracted to Rick. She felt like she was falling in love with him, but she had a long history of being used and rejected by men. It was that hot coal of pain deep inside that prevented her from giving herself over entirely.

Rick reached over to the controls and slid the Influence slider to 100%. Sarah cooed in pleasure as the machine ramped up. Her eyes glazed, half closing, as the machine probed her mind and removed any resistance to the Breeder.

“Oooo yesssss.” She hissed as her nervous system hummed. “So what was I saying?”

“You were going to tell me where the two Breeder women were taken and how to reverse the cocking process.” Rick said. He gently slid the head of his cock against Sarah’s hard nipples eliciting gentle noises of pleasure.

“Riiiight… Then can I have your cock in my mouth, will you fill me with your delicious cum?” Rick held his cock up so that the fat head was right in front of her face. He stroked its hard shaft, cum dripping from the end. “OK, so the girls are one floor up and to the left. Fuck that looks good,” She said eyeing the cock, “What are you waiting for?”

Rick shook his head. Sarah pouted, but didn’t stop watching the massive cock dripping inches from her lips. “First I want to know how to stop the process…”

“Mmmm, ok, it’s all computer controlled. There’s an abort button you can click.” She recited, her mind regurgitating information almost automatically, as if she were reading from notes. She licked her lips.

“Not quite, how do I reverse the process?” Rick stroked his cock until it was ready to cum, holding back. Sarah could feel how close he was to cumming. She would do anything for him now, probably without the machine affecting her mind.

“I don’t know…” Rick moved the cock away from her, “No really! It depends how long into the process they are. When you abort the process the system will either choose to finish the change, or roll it back. Now please give me your cum, I’ve told you everything.”

Rick moved his cock close to her mouth. Sarah could feel his pending orgasm, her heart beat fast and hard in anticipation, her body prepared to match his orgasm. “What about Janet?”

“I don’t know.” She said sadly. “I use the machine every few days to sort of recharge, but I’m not a real Breeder. She didn’t react the way I anticipated, that’s why we made changes to the system when we moved it here. She was too hungry, almost unstoppable, that’s why she has literally been feeding off her own body to maintain herself. She’s like an addict, anything for her cock. Please, I need your cum. I need to cum, and I can’t do it without you. I don’t know what will happen to Janet, I really don’t”

Satisfied with the answers for the time being Rick allowed himself to relax, feeling the pressure build. He placed the fat, dripping head of his cock into Sarah’s greedy mouth. She instantly began sucking on it, her own cock getting rock hard, lifting off the lounge, straining.

Sarah began to moan uncontrollably as she felt Rick reach his climax. With both hands pumping his shaft into her mouth Sarah greedily swallowed his Breeder cum. Her cock pumped cum in great arcs as Rick groaned with pleasure as he came, filling her body with cum. He was also filling her mind with commands to remain on the device, letting it soften her mind until someone, but only a Breeder, came to release her. If she were to pass out, upon awakening she would be compelled to remount the device.

Sarah’s eyes rolled up behind half closed eyelids as her conscious mind gave over to her body’s sexual needs. She continued to pump Rick’s softening cock, desperate to suck every last drop from him. A small part of her conscious mind realized that she had lost, that her project was at an end. But the rest of her gave in to the orgasmic pleasure, unable to resist the Breeder’s commands.

Rick pulled his cock from her mouth. Sarah was now unaware of her surroundings, her hands playing across her body as the machine drove her to regular orgasms. Rick turned and walked to the door, stopping to check on his sister who remained unconscious, but apparently unharmed, on the floor. He turned to look at Sarah. “Stay put now!” he called to her. Sarah waved absently as she giggled, riding the wave of another orgasm.

* * *

Rick climbed the wide staircase up to the next level. The open expanse of the grand foyer was empty and dark, the fire in the hearth still burning. The snaps of the glowing logs echoed through the expanse. Hidden in the background Rick could start to make out a sound. His body was reacting to the sound before his conscious mind figured it out, his cock started to get hard. Reaching the top of the stairs Rick turned left and made his way across the balcony. He could see a crack of light emanating from underneath a heavy wood door.

As he got closer he could make out the sounds coming down the hall. It was the sound of women in unbelievable ecstasy. The sound acted like a siren’s call, drawing Rick in, compelling him to follow it, the promise of pleasure almost overriding. Rick opened the door, unsure who might be in the room. His cock stood hard at attention as he peered in. In the back of his mind he imagined how silly he must look, sneaking through the old structure like James Bond, erection bobbing in front.

Inside, the room was dimly lit. There was a worktable with two laptop computers open and running. Between them sat a task light casting a pool of light into the room. At the other side of the room were two chairs, lit by an old style floor lamp, looking not unlike dentist’s chairs but with a few key differences. Most apparent were two stunningly beautiful women seated on the chairs, naked and writhing in pleasure. Secondly, the women were restrained at the ankles, wrists and upper body. Thirdly, the women’s torsos were obstructed by a mechanism. They were franticly grinding against the machinery as they cried out in pleasure. The two women were, of course, Amy and Melissa; the two female Breeders that Rick had arrived with.

Rick was drawn to the women, almost unable to resist their calling. It had to be their Breeder pheromones pulling at him. His hard cock throbbed, yearning to be in contact with the women. But Rick understood that he needed to get to the control computers as fast as possible. Carefully closing the door behind him he padded over to the computers.

Both laptops had identical displays. Each showing a plan view of the female body, a number of pointers and data runs monitoring each major bodily function. Near the bottom of the screen were three bar graphs showing progress. All three graphs on each display were hovering around the middle of the bar. Underneath those bars was a button box labeled ‘Abort’. Quickly, Rick selected the abort icon on each laptop. Both displays changed to read ‘Abort Sequence Engaged’ and the program appeared to begin collating data. An information box appeared reading: Please Wait. Abort viability being assessed. Testing Subject.

Rick looked up at the two women restrained to the chairs. Almost simultaneously both women began to moan in a rising cadence growing towards an orgasmic crescendo. Stepping around the table Rick regarded the two beautiful women. He noticed that both wore a matching ring piercing their hard nipples. Melissa’s black skin shone with sweat making her look as if she was coated in oil. Her fit body strained against the restraints as she reacted to the compulsions of the machine. Next to her Amy was in a similar state, her hard nipples jutting out into the cool air. Innately aware of the Breeder male in the room she looked in Rick’s direction, tried to focus on him, but her eyes kept rolling up under her flicking eyelids as she floated in and out of consciousness.

Stroking his rock hard cock, Rick slowly walked over towards the women. He could feel his balls tightening as his body responded to the need to inject the women with his cum. Standing next to Amy, Rick rubbed his hard cock against her damp thigh. Amy managed to focus on Rick for a few moments, moaned deeply, and began to ramble.

“Oh fuck baby, you feel so good inside me…” She groaned as the machinery of the chair fucked her pussy. “Cum inside me baby, please, cum in my pussy baby…” She pleaded in a moment of apparent lucidity.

Without thinking, Rick leaned in and kissed the woman deeply, their tongues touching as she came. Without warning Rick felt his cock tighten and spew his hot cum onto her thigh. The combination of the electronically induced orgasm and the contact of Breeder cum on her body caused Amy to lose herself in pleasure, breaking the kiss and dropping into unconsciousness. Rick pumped another half dozen shots of cum onto her shivering body before turning to Melissa.

The beautiful black woman felt his presence and attention as it turned to her. Straining against the bonds her body orgasmed without any contact from the Breeder. Her entire body shook with the strain as Rick stepped close. He brushed her long hair from her face, traced his finger down her cheek, over her lips. Melissa opened her mouth to suck on his finger but Rick continued to trace a line down to her left breast. He stared, longing to kiss the hard black nipple, to suck the milk from her breast, and lose himself in orgasmic oblivion. He teased her nipple with the tip of his finger and caressed her full breast as he shot another massive load of cum onto her firm thigh. Melissa reacted just as Amy had, throwing herself into an overwhelming orgasm. Rick closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his cum shooting out of his hard cock. It occurred to him that it was not unlike marking his territory.

While the two women lay on the edge of consciousness Rick quietly left the room in search of his sister. He thought for a moment, where would he find Withers. Looking across the great chasm of the lobby he saw the flicker of firelight coming from a great balcony on the top floor. Quietly he headed up the stairs. About half way up he could hear the sound of a woman struggling, gagging, and the sharp sound of a hand slapping flesh.

As he approached he saw a muscular woman standing guard at the door. Rick assumed that she might have been part of the body building team at the University. Her body was tightly muscled, firm breasts perched on her well-developed pectoral muscles, a thin waist leading to her bald pussy, shown off by the firelight shining between her large muscled thighs She calmly and confidently pointed a stun gun at his chest. Rick stood still, in a passive pose, letting his cock rise towards the young woman. It was working; her attention was drawn towards his massive organ, her nipples hardened, her breathing deepened as she slowly, unknowingly, surrendered to his control. With a quiet sigh she stepped forward and knelt in front of him, taking his cock into her mouth without speaking a word. Immediately her eyes closed and she slumped to the floor. Any other time he’d be happy to enjoy her attentions; but he couldn’t take any chances and had shut her mind down for the time being.

Rick silently peered into the room. In the center of the back wall was another roaring hearth like a smaller version of the one in the lobby. The flames lit the entire room in a warm golden light. In front of the fire sat, on a pile of luxurious cushions, the former General Frank Withers. He was naked, his pale skin looking sickly despite the warm light from the fire. Tracy was on her knees in front of the paunchy man sucking on his cock.

After a minute of her fellatio he grabbed her head and forced his cock as deep into her throat as he could, pushing his crotch against face. Tracy struggled as she began to gag, unable to breath, pushing away from him. Just as Rick was ready to go in and beat the old man senseless he released Tracy. The pretty blonde leaned back coughing and gagging, her face covered in drool, her eyes watering and bleary, as she fought to hold down the bile threatening to erupt. She moaned in pleasure despite the abuse, a product of her programming by Sarah.

“Oh baby, you make me so fucking horny. I wish you wouldn’t choke me like that though, it hurts.” Tracy said as she stroked his cock with one hand, whipping her chin with the other. “But whatever you wish lover…” Tracy went back to sucking on his hard cock while Withers took another gulp of milk.

Rick stepped into the room. “You know what they say…”

Withers struggled to sit up, surprised by the young man. ‘Ah shit…” was all he could say. Drunk from Sarah’s milk concoction, he managed to shift himself up a little. It made his head spin and his cock hard. And with that pretty little thing sucking on it he found it hard to focus.

“No, don’t stop on my account.” Rick said as he moved to stand over the pair. “Did you ever hear that a chick gives ten times better head when she’s got a cock buried in her pussy?”

The Breeder was by far the Alpha Male in the room. Withers did exactly as he was told, remained where he was with Tracy sucking on his cock. “Uh… I never… I mean…” Was all he managed to get out of his flustered perspiring face.

“Tell you what Hoss, let’s test out that old urban legend” Rick said as he knelt behind Tracy holding his massive cock over her slim frame. “I figure with one this size she’ll improve at least fifteen times.” Rick leaned back and teased Tracy’s asshole with the end of his cock.

Moaning, she looked back at Rick. “Oh fuck yeah. Put that big fuck pole in my tiny little cunt, Frank likes me to call it a cunt.”

Tracy arched her hips to give Rick better access to her eager pussy. Gently he pushed his fat cockhead into her willing body. After an initial resistance the hard organ slowly began to slide into Tracy’s lithe body. In turn, Tracy began to eagerly suck on the former General’s stiff cock while she rotated her hips to help guide the Breeder deep.

Rick inching his cock into her hot flesh was almost a metaphor for him slipping into Withers’ sick mind. He slowly was able to grab and influence areas of the man’s psyche. It was like plunging his hand into a bucketful of dead eels. Rick had to separate the mental sensation from the physical sensation of the beautiful woman’s body in order keep the contact. It certainly helped that Tracy knew just how to slide her tight pussy against his cock to make him happy.

“Holy fuck son!” Withers exclaimed. “You’re right, you’re fucking right! She’s making my cock even fucking harder!” He took another swig from his glass. He stared down at the girl as she sucked on the end of his cock, her fist pumping the shaft.

Slowly his demeanor started to change as the effect of Rick’s changes began to become apparent. “Whoa now you little slut! Slow the fuck down would you?” his voice started to sound strained. “Hey! Hold up there, you’re starting to hurt me!”

Tracy looked up at him, her fist pumping away on his rock hard cock as fast as she could. “What’s the matter baby?” She said with a cruel streak as Rick started to undo some of the programming that Sarah had implanted. “Why don’t you fucking cum for me, huh? Let’s see you bust a nut with your pathetic little prick!”

Withers was scared now. He scrambled back from the grasp of the girl. His cock was rock hard and curving. His balls appeared to be swollen considerably as he grabbed his cock and started pulling on it frantically. “What the fuck did you do to me? I can’t fucking cum and my cock is going to burst!” He gasped.

“Hey Hoss, we’re here to help old buddy.” Rick said mockingly. “Come on Tracy, let’s show him how a man cums, maybe he can figure out how to rub one out on his own.”

Rick pulled his massive cock from Tracy’s wet pussy. She moaned as the organ was removed. “Here, let me help, I promise I’ll be gentle” She said reaching for the General’s cock. He looked at her pretty face, let go of his cock and allowed her to take it gently in her hand. As soon as she started to stroke it Withers yelled out.

“Stop it! Please!” He yelled, grabbing his cock away from her hand. “You’re just making is harder, your killing me!”

Tracy knelt back and attentively waited for Rick as he got up to stand in front of her. She looked up at him with adoration and need in her eyes. She both loved the man and needed his cum. Rick slowly stroked his massive erection. “Now watch carefully Hoss, here’s how you should cum…”

Withers pumped his painful erection as he watched Rick’s massive cock. Despite his vehement homophobia he found himself not only admiring the cock, but strangely attracted to it. After stroking his cock a few times Rick gave a little shudder. His cock thickened as the pressure of his ejaculation traveled down its length. A great thick stream of cum shot from the end of his fat cock against Tracy’s chest followed by another that hit her waiting mouth.

Hunched over, his entire body tight as a cord, Withers finally felt his balls tighten as he was able to ejaculate. Spurt after spurt of clear streams erupted from the hard spike in his fist. Still pumping, away he sprayed jet after jet of cum onto his body, over his fist and all over the pillows. A cry of pleasure, relief, and pain came from his drooling mouth.

Rick stood watching, stroking any remaining cum from the length of his cock into Tracy’s eager mouth, while Withers’ ejaculation subsided. The former General relaxed for a few seconds but began to panic again. “Fuck! My fucking cock is still hard!” He yelled as he began to pump it again, sweat running down his red face. “What the fuck did you do to me? Make it stop you fucker! I swear if you don’t make it stop I’ll fucking…”

Rick leaned forward and slammed his fist into the screaming man’s jaw. Withers dropped like a sack of potatoes into the pile of pillows. “Ow!” Rick said, shaking his hand. “He’s got a hard jaw.”

“Maybe you need a doctor to look at that.”

Rick turned around to see two heavy set men, dressed in similar rubber outfits to what his team wore, standing in the doorway. Their faces were obscured by full facemasks and they carried lethal looking assault weapons. Pushing between the two came a shapely woman dressed in a similar suite, white, almost semi-transparent, also with a facemask. Rick recognized her first by her body, and then by her face peaking out of the mask.

“I definitely need a doctor if she looks like you!” Rick answered happy to see a friendly face, and some backup. “But how did you get here?”

“Who do you think drove you here?” Elizabeth Curtis answered. “Besides, we wouldn’t send you four in here alone. They took down a whole squad of well trained agents in seconds.” Curtis started to guide Rick out of the room while several squad members came in to assist Tracy, and cart Withers away.

“OK, but how did you know we needed help?” Rick asked, taking her arm in his.

“Did you or someone else fuck Melissa?” Curtis asked, although it sounded like she already knew the answer.

“Um, yeah, I did…” Risk answered.

“You fucked her in the ass.” A statement; not a question.

“Yeah, but how would you know?” Rick answered, not quite sure where this was going.

“She was hiding a transmitter in her pussy.”

“OK, but she really didn’t have much of a say in the matter, I think she would have fucked a dog in her state.”

Elizabeth smiled as they started down the stairs. “She has been trained to absolutely crave anal sex if she, in any way, may be compromised. It was a long and pleasurable process for her to learn. She hid an emergency transmitter in her pussy.”

“So how is she? And Amy?” Rick asked thinking of the two women locked in the chairs.

“It looks like they’ll be fine; the procedure was stopped in time. They’ll have a few side effects for a week or two, but nothing permanent.”

They stopped and entered the office where Rick had confronted Sarah earlier. He could see teams carrying Plug and Janet away on stretchers. Janet waved and smiled weakly at her brother.

“She’ll be OK, I mean health wise…” Elizabeth said watching Rick’s sister. “I don’t know about her added appendage though, we’ll have to see.”

“Jon?” Rick said in surprise. Rick’s alien mentor stood across the room, his robe open in front to reveal his thin frame and massive cock. He stood next to the mind control device while Sarah greedily sucked on his erection.

“Rick, I can’t thank you enough.” He said in his characteristically precise and even tone. “Without you being able to resist her allure this operation could have become very unfortunate. We owe you a debt of gratitude.”

“Why me? Why my family?” Rick asked. He was suddenly getting mad about the idea of his family being used as bait for some operation.

“We had lost track of her, and Withers.” Jon said slowly. “I had no idea she would find your group, in answer to your thoughts, nor that she would adapt so quickly. Nobody believed she had the capacity for this operation, she took us all by surprise.”

Elizabeth stood close to Rick, her body touching his through the thin layer of her protective clothing. “Sarah Gaillard? Oh my God, I didn’t recognize her at all!” Her surprised voice sounded tinny behind her mask. “I mean, how could I recognize her?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Rick asked.

“Well, when I last saw her, when I fired her actually, she was…” Curtis tried to think of a polite phrase. “Dowdy. That’s the nicest way to put it. She was skinny as a rail, flat as a pancake, pasty skin, I mean her hair looked like someone had put a dead ferret on her head and called it good. Now she looks like a goddess.” Both Jon and Rick looked her. “Well, OK, a Goddess with a twelve inch cock that looks like it was cut off a bull.”

“You had better escort our friend out of here Elizabeth, I’m certain he could use some rest. I’ll take care of this one.” Jon said waving the pair towards the door. Sarah continued to suck on the massive alien cock, oblivious to anything else.

“He’s right Rick, come on, you must be exhausted.” Curtis said leading the Breeder to the door. Rick couldn’t help but admire her beautiful ass in the thin rubber material as she walked. “And you might want to hold off on any of those thoughts for a few days. We have a whole sorority of young women that will need you to fuck them back to their senses.”

Elizabeth escorted Rick out of the former resort, now crawling with operatives, and into the back of a large SUV. Rick didn’t look around as he entered the vehicle, seating himself in the rear facing seats. Elizabeth climbed in behind him and closed the door.

“We’ve been waiting for you…” Said a seductively familiar female voice.

Rick looked up to see Melissa and Amy seated at the back of the vehicle facing him. Both were naked. Curtis banged twice on the dividing window and the vehicle started to move. Melissa cried out in orgasm as Amy gently touched the black woman’s swollen clit, a little pink thumb peeking out from her dark folds.

“Like I said, a few small side effects…” Elizabeth took off her mask and inhaled deeply, the pheromones of the three Breeders instantly hitting the pleasure centers of her brain. “I figured this would be a good way to pass the time on the long drive home.”

Elizabeth straddled Rick’s body, kissing him deeply, while the two female Breeders took turns sucking on his cock.

“I thought you said I might want to hold off for a few days?” Rick asked as he took one of Elizabeth’s nipples in his mouth.

“OK, so I lied, how do you think Jon would feel if I told him I was holding the two female Breeders in the truck for a four way?”

Rick spanked her firm ass. “If I know Jon, he knew exactly what you were planning all along.”