The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeder: Conquest

Summary: mc, mf, ff, md, fd, gr, sf, in

Synopsis: Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 2: Conquest

So Rick is now sitting on the couch in his living room, surrounded by alien creatures and a strange semi-human being with a cock the size of a horse. Straddling him is an absolutely gorgeous blonde who 2 hours ago wouldn’t give him the time of day but is now straddling him and nuzzling his neck. He’s just found out that he’s a central part in an alien sponsored breeding program to save the human race. His step sister is standing in the kitchen masturbating, his step mother is on the other couch in a deep horny sleep and Rick is just sitting there with his pants around his ankles and a huge enhanced erection throbbing like it’s ready to explode.

Tracy, the blonde, gently brushed against his throbbing cock making it twitch and sending a wave of pleasure straight to Rick’s brain.

“I’m so sleepy...” Tracy murmured into Rick’s ear as she snuggled against his neck, “All I want to do is sleep, this is too much...”

With a long sigh Tracy dozed off leaving Rick hanging, so to speak. All Rick could think of was his hard cock sliding into her hot little body. As if she was reading his mind Tracy started to murmur and slowly press against his erection. Her slick juices coated his shaft as she found a rhythm sliding up and down. She made a short gasp every time her erect clit rubbed up against Rick’s cock head. Slowly Tracy raised her upper body away from his, lifted her eyes and looked into his with an intoxicated look on her face.

“You’re doing this to me aren’t you?” Tracy asked “I just want to sleep but I’m so horny I can’t think of anything but fucking you.”

Rick looked her tight body up and down as she glided along his cock. “I don’t think so...”

“I do!” She said with a hint of her previous personality as a cock tease. “I won’t fuck you until you make me.”

“Huh?” Rick asked, a slight feeling of panic running through him.

“You can blame horse cock over there...” She said shrugging towards Jon. “He stuck something in my brain while he was sticking his cock in me.”

Rick looked over at Jon. “That’s right Rick, you can do it, but you have to work a little at it.” He smirked. “Just use your mind, that combined with your pheromones will break the resistance I put in place.

Tracy began to tease Rick. Using her muscular thighs she held on tightly to his hips and kept rubbing her pussy along his rock hard shaft. Her short skirt had ridden up until it was bunched at the top of her slim hips. Rick started thinking how nice it would be to see her hard nipples in his face. In response Tracy grabbed the bottom of her tight halter-top and slowly pulled it over her head revealing her perfect breasts. She cupped her breasts as if to offer them to him, pinching and playing with her nipples. “You can have me as soon as you make me your fuck toy. If you think you can.” She challenged not even realizing that she was getting hotter by the second.

She pressed her lips hard to his, her tongue caressing. His senses were filled with her, the feel of her lithe body against his. The smell of her moist pussy made his head spin, made his cock harden even more. She pulled away slightly, turning her blue eyes down toward his, they had a dreamy quality to them. She kept sliding her pussy along the length of his rock hard shaft.

Unable to stand the stimulation Rick concentrated as hard as he could to push past Tracy ‘s resistance. As she slid up the length of his cock she went a little further, and the swollen head of his tool slid past her clit and nestled between her wet swollen pussy lips. Tracy stopped moving and gasped, her eyelids drooped and she began to shiver. Slowly she began to push against his cock as its huge head began to slide between her lips. As she slowly impaled herself on his rod she began to whimper and coo. By the time she slid down its length to bury it in her hot pussy she was gasping for breath. She paused for a moment and began to grind against his pelvis.

“There’s more to your transformation than the superficial changes you’re enjoying.” Jon said, focusing Richard back from Tracy’s eager mouth. “You are a carrier of a virus of sorts...”

“I’m not spreading some kind of sick disease am I?” Rick said, suddenly beginning to panic.

“Nothing of the sort. While you, and a small group like you, carry the new gene sequence there are not enough to spread the changes in time.” Jon explained as Richard’s fears calmed. “In order to spread the gene sequence through enough of the population we have made it a self replicating ”

Rick was having trouble following what Jon was saying, the words were mixing in and out of the sensations from his slick cock as Tracy slid up and down its length.

“As you transfer the genetic code to a woman, through your semen, the genetic changes begin almost immediately and take several days to travel through her system. She then becomes a carrier of the genetic virus.” Tracy stopped briefly to give Richard a drunken kiss. “As she has sex with another partner she passes the genetic code on. In a male, the genetic code decreases both his sperm count and sexual drive considerably. In a woman, it increases her sex drive, makes her fertile only with genetic males like yourself and, at least subtly, dissuades her from mating with a traditional genetic male.”

Rick had trouble listening as Jon continued he was in rapture. He could feel every inch of his body sending him pleasures. Every movement of Tracy’s body on his shaft sent signals straight to his brain.

“In addition your new pheromone output makes you the Alpha male wherever you go. " Jon continued. “Every woman in the room will be attracted to you and men will accept almost anything you do.”

Rick looked across at Laura squirming on the couch. She lay back as if asleep, dreaming, her legs rubbing tightly together, her right hand was rubbing absently on her hard nipple, she sucked on a finger of her left. Her skirt had ridden up to the top of her thighs and allowed Rick to catch a glimpse of her moist vee peeking out from between her firm thighs. Rick’s cock twitched, stiffening, causing Tracy to moan and look up.

“She really looks hot there doesn’t she?” She said watching as Rick watched his adoptive mother. Rick grunted in agreement. “It really turns me on to see you enjoying another woman, I can’t wait to see you fuck her...” This caused Rick to pause for a second, would he fuck her? No, that was his stepmother there; he couldn’t do that, could he?

He turned his attention to the nubile girl pumping up and down on his cock. She felt so good. He could feel every inch of her as she moved up and down. Her body surrounded the entire length of his cock. Tracy moved to allow Rick to grab one of her nipples in his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him closer. He reached around, pulling her body against him. She was soft and firm, her nipple was stiff against his tongue. Tracy gasped as he pulled on it with his teeth, she hugging his head even closer to her. He could smell the sweet scent of her skin. Tracy pulled his head away from her breast to look at him. She had a desperate look in her eyes as she pumped him harder. There was a fine sheen of sweat on her as she fucked him frantically. Her breath came in short cries. A look of intense pleasure twisted her face and a guttural sob issued from her throat. With a cry, her eyes rolled back and she began to convulse. With the muscles of her vagina squeezing his cock, milking it. Tracy pushed down on him, Rick could feel her juices flow down around him. Her long hair splayed in front of her face as she let her head droop. Her sobs became sporadic. Her frantic pumping turned to slow contractions as she slowly slid on his cock from the tip, down his length to bury him in her warm slick body, groaning each time. Slowly parting his lips with her tongue, Tracy kissed him, first tenderly then with more urgency, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she built to another climax. Rick could feel his balls tensing, ready to spew. This was too much, he was going to cum. All he could think about was cumming in Tracy’s mouth.

“Wait!” Tracy leapt off his throbbing cock. “I want you to come in my mouth, I want to taste you.” Pulling Rick up with one hand, she rubbed her hot wet pussy with the other. “Fuck me, then cum in my mouth” she gasped. Laying back in the love seat, she raised her legs, spreading them wide. Her fingers quickly playing with her clit and spreading her pink lips wide. “Cum for me Rick, I want to taste your hot juice!” she pleaded. She spread herself wide for him.

Rick could barely control himself. He lowered himself between her legs. Setting the swollen head of his penis between her pussy lips, he slowly pushed. He watched as his cock began to spread her, then slide in. He heard her gasp as he entered her. Tracy began to quiver and squirm, twisting her body. “Oh yeah, yeah, oh, oh!” her voice rose to a scream as she began to cum. “Oh Rick, cum for me baby, let me see it.” Her screams were too much for Rick, he began to thrust as hard as he could. He could feel his body tense, his thrusting becoming more urgent, his cock throbbing as the jism rode along it’s length. As he began to cum Rick pulled his cock out, the first load shooting across her body. Sitting up she grabbed his cock and using both hands she jerked on him. His cum came shooting out across her taught torso in a long thick line, painting the tanned globes of her breasts. The next spurt lobbed into her waiting mouth. He came harder than he ever thought possible. She sucked on his pulsing rod, sucking every drop from him.

* * *

Rick sat next to Tracy who curled up against his body. Lightly sucking his still thick cock that was now long enough to hang over the side of his leg.

“Rick, I want you to meet Sheila.” Jon brought the other silent woman over to Rick. “Sheila is a transsexual, but not in the terms you may know.”

She was a brunette with tanned skin. She was dressed in a dark body suit that appeared to have a dark animal print on it. She had shoulder length dark hair. Silver eyes accented her tanned complexion. Her eyes reminded Richard of those of an animal, there was a lack of comprehension. Her suit was tight and sheer and showed off every curve of her body. Rick’s eyes were drawn down her slim torso to her hips. Rick tried to make out a cock between her legs. “You won’t find it that easily” Jon laughed, “She is a true woman as well, her kind is another offshoot of the genetic experiments that produced you.” Sheila bent forward, kissing Rick and then tried to give Tracy one too. Tracy hid behind Richard’s back. “She can couple with both men and women but she’s not actually able to breed.” Jon reached down to pull Sheila up from Richard and Tracy. “I’m afraid they can get quite voracious when aroused sometimes.” Sheila turned around to embrace Jon, one hand reaching to stroke his long cock. Jon whispered in her ear and turned her toward Laura. Sheila knelt down by Laura’s sleeping form, her knee between the woman’s thighs and nuzzled up against her cheek.

Sheila kneeled down and kissed the sleeping woman softly on the lips, her hand explored Laura’s thigh. Laura nudged herself into Sheila’s hand, her tongue searching the other’s mouth. Laura shifted herself and spread her legs. Rick almost came at the sight of her wet pussy. He knew she usually shunned panties but he had only ever caught glimpses of her very neatly trimmed mound in the past. Sheila’s hand slid between her thighs and worked her clit. Laura began to moan, her hips undulating slowly when suddenly she awakened. Scrambling back against the soft arm of the couch Laura stared into the eyes of the strange woman confronting her. She seemed transfixed by Sheila’s gaze, like a rabbit caught in the headlights. “What are you going to do to me?” Laura asked as her eyes flashed up and down Sheila’s form.

“It’s not what I’m going to with you that you should worry about.” Sheila said in a strange, accented voice. “It’s what he is going to do to you that should concern you most.” With that she moved aside and Jon stepped up to the side of the couch.

His penis now flaccid gave little hint to the impressive size to which it would soon grow. Nonetheless it still hung a good 7 or 8 inches down. Upon seeing his cock, Laura was enthralled by it, the more she watched it, the more her expression became slack and her eyes glossed over. She studied it as she slowly slid off the couch to kneel on the floor in front of Jon. In response to this, his cock began to extend from his body. Slowly, as if entranced by his growing organ she reached out to gently take it in her hand. Jon began to stiffen with this contact, a bead of moisture appearing on the tip. Laura inhaled deeply, exhaling with a soft groan. Her fingers began to quickly slip over the head of his erection as she stared, fascinated, at it. She seemed to become almost frantic as she engulfed half of his length. Laura began to suck, making loud slurping sounds.

Jon groaned with satisfaction as Laura took even more of him into her mouth. Laura would lift his long cock flat against his stomach and gently lick his balls. Then run her tongue up the length of his shaft to hold the head of his cock in her mouth as she circled it with her tongue.

Rick stood up, pulled up his pants, tucking in his still firm cock. He put his shirt back on and closed it with a couple of buttons. He began to feel resentful of Laura’s ministrations of Jon. As if waiting for this Jon turned to him. “Use your mind to take her from me, if you think you can.”

Rick felt a little mental push. He began to concentrate on Laura, calling her in his mind. She seemed unaffected by his attempts. “You can do better than that. If you don’t, I might take her for myself.” Jon taunted.

Rick reached out with his mind, calling to Laura. This just caused her to look over at Rick through heavily lidded eyes as she continued to suck on the alien cock. The look on her face looked like she was saying “I bet you wish this was your cock I was sucking on loser.”

This made Richard mad. He was really pissed watching Laura pumping that alien cock into her mouth. He put every bit of that anger into his thoughts and pushed. Laura stopped. She slowly, unsteadily stood up, Jon’s cock coming out of her mouth with a wet slurp. Laura gazed down toward the impressive meat as if someone had just taken her toy away. Looking back up, her dreamy eyes met Rick’s. Her face was a mix of fear and lust.

The fact that this was the woman who raised him had left Rick’s mind. He could smell Laura, he could feel her heat. The part of his mind that was re-awakening made him like a sexual predator, and Laura was the prey.

Laura turned, blinked like she was waking up and skipped over to Rick. She threw her arms around him, her body pressed hard against him. She looked up at him. Her dreamy, disoriented expression cleared, Laura blinked, confused. “Rick! You’re home!” She said throwing her arms around his neck. Rick could smell the distinct odor of too much wine and booze on her breath.

Rick put his hands on her arms as she leaned back to look up at him. “Are you drunk?” He asked.

“Um...I guess I am a little tipsy...” Laura giggled hugging Rick again. “I think I had a little too much to drink at the office meeting.”

He could feel her large breasts pressing against his chest. Her hair casting an intoxicating scent as she pressed her face against his. “I must have dozed off after I got back to from the meeting, ha, really just an excuse to have a party and for the guys to try and look down my cleavage.” He felt her warm intoxicated breath against his cheek. The feeling of his hardening cock pressed against her firm thigh made him want her even more. Laura looked into Rick’s eyes. She took a deep breath and her eyes drooped momentarily. “Oh Rick.” She said huskily as she inhaled again when she looked up at him. Rick could sense her confusion, she was feeling extremely aroused. Her face was a picture of intoxication and disorientation. “Oh Rick . . .what’s wrong with me? I feel so...strange...”

She paused, her eyes taking on a more lusty, flirtatious look, she rubbed her body close against him. She maneuvered her leg so Rick’s stiff cock was rubbing back and forth against her thigh. “The way I feel...I could just...I mean... we could...” She tried straightening her thoughts. “I should really go to bed.”

“I think you should just sit down, you may have had a little too much to drink” Rick offered.

“Yes, that must be it” Laura stumbled, trying to regain her composure. She sat back down, adjusting her skirt to cover a little more of her thighs. She became painfully aware of the warm moisture that was between her legs, and running in a drip down her thigh.

“So tell me about your ‘meeting’ while I rub your feet.” Rick said as he sat down across the couch from her.

“OK, but it’s pretty dull...oh...” She groaned as Rick started to rub her foot. Her breathing got a little quicker and a lot deeper. “Like I said, it’s pretty much an excise to feed drinks to the female staff and try and get lucky. All the guys were trying to see down my top.” She giggled as she undid the top button. “That feels soooo good.”

“So did they?” Rick asked.

“Did they what?”

“See down your jacket?” He reminded her.

Giggling she pulled open her form fitting business jacket to give Rick a flash of her full round breasts barely contained by a lacy purple bra. “Maybe a little, think it was worth the effort?”

Now it was Rick’s turn to breathe heavily. “Oh yeah, it was worth it.” Laura smiled and started to pull her jacket closed. “That’s OK, you should leave it open.” Rick suggested. That sounded like a good idea to Laura so she left it open, it was pretty tight. “So tell me about the high points.”

“Well, it was pretty much the usual, the six senior directors trying to pick up the women, which in this case was just me and a young researcher, some new girl with a tiny tight dress and no brains.” Laura paused to arch her back, showing off her magnificent frame, and groan. “That feels so amazing, do the other foot. ”

Complying Rick switched to her other foot. At his silent suggestion she put her other foot against his hard cock and started to rub against it. “Go on...”

“Oh...yes... where was I?” She asked enjoying the foot rub that was threatening to give her an orgasm. “Oh yeah. I guess we must have all had a lot to drink. A couple of the guys came by to stare at my chest and try and get me into the copy room but they mostly spent their time with the new girl. Fresh meat I guess.”

“You sound disappointed...” Rick offered.

“A girl likes some attention you know.” Laura giggled. She was so aroused that one hand was absently playing with a breast through the lace of her bra. “That little researcher was getting lots of attention. All the guys standing around her with their hard little cocks bulging in their pants.”

“So you prefer large cocks do you?” Rick pushed a little harder into the sole of her foot.

“I shouldn’t have said that...ahh” Laura moaned in ecstasy. “Oh god that feels so...so...so good...” She gasped. “Please stop...sto...stop Rick...”

“Why?” Rick asked, fully aware that Laura was teetering on orgasm. He was really starting to enjoy the sexual power he was developing.

“That feels...I mean I can’t...I mean you can’t...” She panted unable to focus on anything but the pleasure signals her body, and Rick, were sending to her brain. “Ugh...Rick! Stop!” She finally pleaded hoping he’d get the idea that the joke was over.

“Uh-uh, sorry can’t.” Rick smiled. “You were telling me about how you love big hard cocks...”

Laura groaned as another wave of pleasure washed across her. As soon as Rick said ‘big hard cocks’ there was nothing else she could think about. " I couldn’t help it, that researcher...” She continued dreamily. “She’s was grabbing their... cocks, rubbing her ass up against them, it was so weird, no office function ever went this...oh god...oh...oh...” Laura struggled not to come in front of her son. She paused for a few moments to compose herself, taking a deep breath and rearranging her bra to at least cover her hard nipples. Even that simple act sent shivers through her, what was wrong with her? Why was she doing this? Where was she? Oh yes...

“And then the big Director came in. He never comes to these things.” That was it, she knew she had a point. “He walked in, leaned down and shook my hand. He was terribly creepy, tall, thin, pale, but there was something about him...Anyway, that young research girl walked right up to him.” Laura began to breath heavily again. “Without saying a word she got down on her knees and pulled out a huge cock!”

“Really...” Rick said with mock surprise as he glanced over to Jon.

“God it was huge, and strange looking. It was bone white with thick veins.” She continued, her eyes glazed over with passion. “But that girl was sucking on it like her life depended on it. It made me wet just watching, I wanted to suck on it too...”

Laura lost all control; her left hand cradled her full round breasts, pinching her nipples. Her right hand slid between her thighs and started to play with her pussy.

“You’ll do anything for a big cock won’t you Mom?” Rick said as he opened his pants and pulled his rock hard cock out. It had to be over 10 inches long and covered in pre-cum. It felt good to get it out from the restriction of his pants.

“Yes, anything...” Laura answered without looking, cooing with pleasure.

“That would explain the long list of shitty boyfriends you’ve had over the years. It didn’t matter what the guy was like, as long as he had a big cock for to slide in your pussy huh?” Rick asked cruelly.

“Yes, I’m sorry...” Laura moaned. “I can’t help it, I see a big cock and I have to have it.”

“Well you should be sorry.” Rick answered not taking his eyes off the stunning woman sitting next to him. " Look at what you’ve done to me with the way you’re acting tonight.”

Laura looked down at the throbbing organ. This was what she craved. “Oh my god...you’re so huge... this is wrong... Rick, I’m just so...”

“Horny?” Richard offered. Laura seemed to swoon momentarily. She looked down at her disarrayed outfit. She took her wet hand and tried to pull her skirt down to better cover her sopping pussy. She followed her long leg down to see her foot gently rubbing Rick’s hot organ.

She looked up at him with lust drenched eyes. “Wet.”

Laura sat up and moved to perch right next to Rick. She looked down again at his cock as it twitched with his heartbeat “Mmm, it’s so big.”

“You have to have it...don’t you?” Rick said as he pushed with his mind.

Laura made a little gasp of delight. She sounded drunk with arousal when she answered “yes...” She reached down to slowly stroke his cock. “This is wrong, what I’m thinking is wrong.” She looked up at him pleadingly.

“Can you smell it?” She nodded stroking his organ, looking at the fluid gleaming on her hand. “Taste it.” Rick whispered. A soft groan came from her lips. Laura slowly lifter her wet hand to her nose. She inhaled the pheromone rich substance and closed her eyes in bliss. When she opened them again she looked directly into Rick’s eyes. Lust filled her glassy stare as she slowly licked her palm clean leaving no doubt that she wanted to lick Rick in the same way. She tilted her head to kiss Richard as he teased her hard nipple through the material of the bra. More than filling his hand, she pressed her breast hard against him. Laura kissed him, her tongue darting in his mouth, rubbing his stiff cock between her smooth moist thighs.

“Rick,” Laura looked up at him with her emerald eyes, “I want you. I want your cock. I need you inside me, fucking me.” Kneeling on the couch so that her scented breasts were right at Rick’s eye level Laura undid the front clasp of her bra and shrugged it, and her jacket, off her broad shoulders.

Rick drank in the sight of her tanned globes. Her eyes flashed as she reached up and pushed her breasts together, sliding her fingers over her hard nipples and forming a deep valley glistening in the light. It was clear that all the hours in the gym had paid off, her breasts were firm and round, the flesh taut. Caressing her breast she pushed it up towards her mouth. Tilting her head down she began to suck on a hard nipple that stuck up half an inch from the dark aureole. Rick began to lick it as well, their tongues mingling, becoming a desperate kiss.

Laura slowly slid her way down his body nestling his long cock between her soft mounds. Slowly she began to work his cock between her breasts, sucking on the head as it appeared from their deep valley. Rick savored the feeling of her warm flesh around his hard cock. A drizzle of cum made her breasts slick and shiny. Laura held the tip of his cock in her mouth, sucking. Inch by inch she slowly began to swallow his length. Her mouth stretched to accommodate his girth as she forced most of his cock down her throat. The warm, wet sensation almost made him cum as she pulled him out of her mouth.

“I want you...” She said breathlessly as she stood up on shaky legs, “To eat my pussy.” Laura rubbed her firm thigh against his, stroking his hard cock. “I want you to make me cum.” She moaned rubbing his cock against her moist mound, “And then I want you to fuck me.” Laura punctuated the last statement by sliding the head of his cock just inside her hot slit.

Rick began to trace the line of her body with his tongue down her neck, between her breasts. As he traced wet circles around her stiff nipple, the smell of her skin made Rick flush with anticipation. Rick nipped at her soft skin as he moved down her flat stomach taking delight as she squirmed beneath his touch. He reached up to pull her tight skirt up. Laura’s hands got there first. Grasping the material, Laura twisted around pulling the skirt over her hips, bending to give Rick a good view of her tight pussy and her perfect ass. As Laura stepped out of her skirt she spread her legs enough to allow her hand between. Her nails glistened, bright red, as she began to spread her moist labia, teasing her clitoris. Rick grasped her firm thighs and pressed his mouth to her moist box. She gasped as his tongue began to spread her hot, wet lips. Laura moaned as Rick moved across her clit, his tongue hard against her. Her legs shook as she caressed her breasts with one hand, the other spreading her pussy even wider. The taste of Laura’s pussy exited Rick even more, making his pulse pound. Sensing she was about to cum Rick thrust his tongue deep into her. “Oh Rick, yeah, make me cum all over your face!” she yelled, almost growling in pleasure. “Oh baby, oh, oh, AHHH!” Laura shook as her orgasm crashed across her, making her knees weak. Rick could see her tiny pink anus squeezing while her hot juices squirted into his mouth and down his chin. Unable to continue standing Laura fell, landing on top of Rick and sliding to the floor. He laid back enjoying the sight of Laura’s firm body as her orgasm subsided.

A temporarily contented Laura laid between Rick’s legs, his big cock pumping with his heartbeat against her cheek. Looking over at it Laura turned slightly to face Rick. “Poor baby, you’ve been working so hard making me cum and I’ve left you like this.” Laura kissed his shaft, making his cock twitch. “Can mummy make it better?” She said with an innocent voice, the mischievous look in her eyes giving her away. “Let mummy see what she can do to help Ricky.” Rolling onto her side Laura slid her mouth along his throbbing cock. Reaching the top she teased the head. Each time she would flick it with her tongue his cock would twitch away. “Tsk, Tsk, how am I going to help you if you keep moving?” she said with a sly grin. “See if you can hold still for this.” Rick leaned back and groaned as her full lips engulfed the head of his cock. He laced his hand through her long hair, guiding her head as it rose and fell on his organ.

Her mouth felt so perfect on his straining cock that Rick wanted to feel the rest of her body. He sent a nudge that he hoped would end up in Laura’s pussy to hurry her on her way.

“You’ve been very good Rick.” Laura said, stroking his hard cock. It looked huge in her hand, it must be at least ten inches long now and much thicker than it had ever been. Laura sat up and faced Rick. “You’ve stayed nice and still for mama.” She leaned over giving Rick a less than motherly kiss. “Now how about giving Mama some of this nice fat cock.” Laura pulled Rick down onto his knees then turned to kneel on all fours in front of him. Reaching back she took his long cock in her hand. Rick just knelt there content to watch her perfect ass as she pressed his cock against her moist hot pussy. Laura began to slide back onto his huge rod, gasping and moaning. “Ah yes, your so big.” Sighing with pleasure Laura managed to take his entire length. She paused as her muscles clenched around his cock almost taking her over the edge. Taking a deep shuddering breath Laura began to slide his cock out. Rick watched as his shaft, slick with her juices, slid out from her tight pussy leaving just his head inside. He fought the urge to ram himself back inside her. He was rewarded as she slid slowly back down his length. Once again her pussy began to convulse as he filled her. Unable to contain her need any more Laura started to thrust herself hard against his rod. With a squeal she began to cum, bearing down on his cock she slammed into him. The feeling of her hot juices with her insistent contractions brought him to the edge. Grabbing her long dark cascade of hair Rick began to pound back into her, his body slapping against her muscular ass. The sensation was enough to bring on another wave of orgasm so strong Laura almost passed out. “Fuck me, ooh, cum for me baby! I want to feel you! Oh yea, fill my ohhh!” Her words degenerated into cries as Rick’s cock swelled and stiffened. Rick pushed his spewing cock deep into her folds, filling her with his cum. He thrust like a madman, his juice dripping from her. Screams of ecstasy came from her every orgasmic contraction. When they were both spent they lay entwined together still connected by his softening cock. In this warm embrace Rick now understood something that had been missing from his life.

Laura looked up at Jon. “So it’s finally happened...” She said through her sexual haze.

“You know him?” Rick leaned up, completely overwhelmed.

“Richard...meet your long lost uncle” Jon grinned. “Laura is part of our experiments you see. In reality she’s your mother, and I’m...”

“I fucked my mother?” Rick started.

“Let’s just say that I’m the sperm donor.” Jon continued nonplussed “As I said before, your genetics allow for self correction. Incest is a term that doesn’t apply anymore.” Jon explained. “We met 12 years ago, and again when you were returned here.”

“That makes me 12 years old then?” Rick puzzled.

“Yes and no, we accelerated your growth cycle to this point. You should age like a normal human being from now on.” Jon explained. “But don’t worry about that, you have much to learn over the next several months. Besides, look at her.” He gestured towards the supine Laura. “She’s been waiting for this for 12 years. Besides, could you have left her there untouched?”

Rick looked over at Laura’s beautiful form, and her completely contented expression. His slowly expanding cock answered the alien’s question.

“This is a lot to take in Richard. Don’t try to understand it all tonight. Let’s move on to the other side for a while.”