The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeder: The Other Side

Summary: mc, mf, ff, md, fd, gr, sf, in, ts, size

Synopsis: Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step Mother and Sister.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 3: The Other Side

Rick sat on the couch with Laura at his feet. She was leaning between his thighs occasionally licking his semi erect cock just to watch it twitch. Tracy walked up to and sat down next to them on the couch. She was still naked, her body pert and perfect, but she looked like she was ready to fall asleep on her feet. She snuggled up close to Rick.

“Why me?” she asked.

“Why you what?” Rick replied, puzzled.

“Why did you pick me to be your companion?” She asked " and your fuck toy.”

“I chose you.” Laura looked up at the younger girl. “I saw what a cock tease you were to everyone, including your poor father.”

Tracy looked puzzled. “My Father?”

“You and your mother would parade around him in your skimpy outfits, your little thong bikinis, lingerie. The poor man was hard all the time.” Laura explained. “And your mother wanted to fuck anyone in town except him. And he couldn’t touch you, although he wanted to on more than one occasion.”

“How do you know all this?” Tracy asked, slightly aroused at the thought of her father lusting after her.

“He may have looked like a skinny little accountant on the outside. But I bet you didn’t know that he had a big fat 9 inch cock in his pants.” A wide-eyed Tracy shook her. “Well I did, he was happy to share it too after I caught him staring down my shirt one day.

“So that still doesn’t answer why you chose me.” Tracy offered.

“Well, you were the biggest cock tease I’d ever seen...” Laura answered grasping Rick’s cock for effect. “...and what you did to your poor father. Well I thought it was about time you gave a little back.”

“I was that bad?” Tracy asked, not taking her eyes of the large, thick cock in the older woman’s hand.

“You were bad enough, and besides, you have a hot little body, I knew Rick liked you and your sweet little mouth would look great sucking on a big cock.”

“I do?” Tracy asked, glowing. “Thank you.” Smiling she turned to Rick.

“Um...I really love this new arrangement. I’ve never felt so horny and fulfilled at the same time. There’s just one thing” She wants something Rick thought. “It’s just that Jon wants me to fuck that alien transsexual but she, I mean It scares the hell out of me.” Tracy explained. “But he said that since I’m yours now, you can decide. Don’t let him make me fuck that thing.” She pleaded, a tear rolling down her pretty cheek. “Listen, I know I was a bitch, but this is all too much for me. I can’t take it any more.”

Rick reached down and lifted his heavy cock up to Laura’s lips. It began to swell and grow as she started to suck on it. “Do whatever you want to do Tracy...”

The young blond stared at Rick’s firm cock sliding in and out of his mother’s mouth.

“Well...I don’t want to...god she looks hot sucking on your cock...can I...” Tracy began to lean down towards his organ.

The silent alien woman glided up beside Tracy. Leaning down she gently took the young woman’s chin in her hands. The blond started to shiver, her eyes wide with fear and lust.

The alien woman looked like a perfectly stunning example of the female human species. She was tall, with long dark hair worn like a mane down her back. She had dark eyes, a small nose and dark full lips. Her eyes set grabbed anyone watching with their hard silver blue color. She was dressed in a sleeveless bodysuit that accentuated every curve. She was obviously in top shape with her fine muscle tone showing through the dark outfit. Her broad shoulders tapered down to a slim body that only served to emphasize firm round breasts. They weren’t huge, but against her frame they really showed off. Her slim waist formed into a set of slim hips and muscular thighs. Rick thought that there was no way this was anything but a red-blooded woman.

The woman leaned forward and gently licked Tracy’s lips with her long tongue. The alien’s dark hair splashed across Tracy’s light skin as the taller woman began to lick and kiss her neck. One hand slipped around to gently fondle between Tracy’s thighs, gently probing her pussy. Still Tracy couldn’t stop staring at the strange woman.

“Oh god...it’s sliding a finger into my pussy...” Tracy whimpered, tears running down her face. “God it feels good... " She described the sensation, beginning to squirm. “...It feels so good...I can’t make her stop.” She whispered, her hands reaching up to caressing her breasts. “Please make her stop...”

Rick was in no position to stop anything. He was fascinated by the control that the strange alien woman wielded so quickly over the young girl. In addition Laura was so turned on by the whole thing that she was sucking Rick’s cock to full attention. He was enjoying this, he wasn’t going to do a thing but sit back and enjoy.

Still probing the young girl’s tight pussy, Sheila slipped the fingers of her other hand into her own pussy. The strange fabric of her outfit seemed to just give way to her fingers. After a few moments of deep breaths and soft moans she pulled her fingers up from her slit absolutely dripping with her juices. Reaching up she brought her wet fingers towards Tracy’s quivering lips. The young girl tried to resist but the musky smell of the alien’s fingers made it impossible. She let the fingers slip past her lips and after a couple of seconds began sucking on them. A look of rapture swept across her face.

Sheila drew Tracy’s face close to her own. Sheila’s eyes looked like those of a wild animal about to strike, pupils dilated made her eyes look black. Suddenly Sheila struck, kissing Tracy hard, forcing her long tongue between the struggling girl’s lips. Tracy tried to scream, her arms flew up in surprise, her eyes wide with shock. She tried to call out but Sheila’s mouth was clamped against hers, her tongue working between them. Rick watched as a vein in Sheila’s neck suddenly flattened. It was as if she had injected some form of venom into the struggling girl. After a couple of seconds her struggles subsided, the only noise coming from her was a quiet whimpering. The fear left Tracy’s eyes, as she seemed to drift off into a dream state, her eyes lost their focus and closed.

When they opened a few seconds later it was clear that she was no longer in control. Her eyes followed Sheila as she broke the kiss. Tracy appeared entranced by the motion of Sheila’s hands she touched a small raised section on the neck of her slick, form-fitting outfit. The odd material that looked like a cross between vinyl and animal skin dissolved on the woman’s skin leaving a slight glistening residue much like a skin oil.

Sheila slowly stepped backwards toward the couch against the wall taking Tracy’s hands. The young woman, still entranced, stood and followed. Sheila sat back on the couch guiding the blonde down between her legs. Tracy began exploring the folds of the strange woman’s sex.

Jon stepped up beside the two women, his long cock growing. “This is far to stimulating for me to just watch.” He stepped up so that his stiff pole was right beside the transsexual woman’s face. “You are free to have her too, but I think I’ll handle the duties until you understand what’s all involved.”

Sheila lay back on the couch and began sucking on Jon’s cock. He in turn kneaded her dark round breasts playing with her hard nipples. Between her legs Tracy was eating her pussy.

“You can’t tell me that she’s anything other than a beautiful woman. I can clearly see that from here.” Rick said.

“Sheila will alter her bias to reflect the sex of her partners. In this case she will be able to accommodate both of us.” He paused to stroke his organ, feeding into Sheila’s eager mouth. “She also exudes large quantities of pheromone, ten times you or me, a hundred times a regular human. She is intrinsically a female but as you’ll see she can couple effectively as a male.”

Rick was dimly aware of Laura holding him close, sliding her wet lips against his rock hard cock. Obviously affected by the powerful pheromone, Laura stared at the threesome on the couch.

Tracy leaned forward to bury her face between Sheila’s hard legs. A deep hiss came from Sheila as she sucked air in response. Tracy spread Sheila’s already moist lips to reveal a deep pink slit crowned by a large clitoris.

Jon narrated the action. “Watch what happens when Tracy as really begins to arouse Sheila. She responds strongest to the sex of her partner of the moment.” Tracy began to rub her thumb on Sheila’s clit, slowly sliding first one, then two fingers into her pussy. The transsexual legs began to quiver and her pelvis began to undulate as she made deep groans in her throat.

Rick and Laura had a good view as Tracy bent down to Sheila’s pussy and began to flick her clit with her tongue. The effect on the other woman was dramatic. Sheila tensed; her entire body went rigid. Her hands slid down her torso to spread her pussy lips wide. Tracy rubbed furiously up and down over Sheila’s pubic mound. Pressing hard, she worked the clit between her fingers. To Rick’s surprise, the clit appeared to grow. Tracy’s hands began to concentrate hard on the growing nub, which was slick with Sheila’s juices. An animal groan issued from the transsexual as her swollen clitoris suddenly slid out from its nesting place. Unsheathed from her clitoral hood was a small penis. Its slim head was light pink that very quickly blended into a dark shaft. Fascinated, Tracy slid her fingers up and down the organ, making it longer. Sheila’s hips began to grind slowly in time to the touch. Tracy took it into her mouth, working it with her tongue. Rick watched in fascination as Tracy worked her head up and down, each time exposing more of Sheila’s cock. After a few minutes Tracy was sucking on almost a foot of dark cock. Tracy kept on sucking the end of the cock while she guided one of the transsexual’s hands down to its pussy. Sheila slowly slid two of her fingers in, her other hand pumping Jon’s cock into her mouth. Tracy played with her own clit while leaning to lick the small hood above the base of Sheila’s cock. Tracy stroked the cock gently, Sheila’s stomach muscles jerked, tensing with each movement. Sheila stared at Tracy’s hand moving along her cock, closing her eyes as each new wave of pleasure engulfed her.

“Her cock and her clitoris are really the same organ.” Jon explained to Rick “She is at the complete mercy of the stimulation and has really no control over herself at this point. She will likely only stop when she is exhausted.”

“Does that thing ever get hard?” Laura asked noticing how the cock stayed slightly pliable.

“It does. It’s somewhat prehensile and she can control the size of it to accommodate her partner. I can be a firm foot and a half or a rock hard 10 inches. She has some control over its motion too. It moves, bends and curves inside another vagina and as a bonus, she can have multiple orgasms, just like any woman.”

Tracy looked up at the fat cock in Sheila’s mouth. Slowly she stood up. Straddling Sheila, she made sure that the transsexual’s long cock was still hanging between her legs like a pole, bouncing with her heartbeat. As long as it was hanging down there, she was safe. Straddling the dark haired creature she joined in sucking on Jon’s hard cock. Alternately Sheila would take it in her mouth and suck then pass it over to Tracy to do the same. Often the two would meet in a passionate kiss with Jon’s cock head in the middle.

While both women were engaged Sheila’s long cock began to stir. Rick and Laura watched in amazement as it slowly began twisting upward, much like a snake raising its head. It was possible to see the organ thickening and pulling as it climbed toward the young blonde’s pussy. Poised just below Tracy the cock looked like a viper ready to strike. It had shortened and thickened significantly, there was an ooze of clear fluid emanating from the cock head and drooling down her shaft.

Ever so gently it touched Tracy’s tight slit. Unconsciously, the blonde began to press against the pink head. Sheila whimpered, her hips thrust as the end of her long organ undulated, entering Tracy’s waiting pussy. Shocked and confused Tracy turned to look at Rick as Sheila’s organ began to twist and squirm itself a few inches into her. Unable to speak Tracy could only gasp as the transsexual’s cock slid in. With two-thirds of the strange cock in her Tracy began to moan and rock her hips as she clung to Sheila. Below her, Sheila began to match her movements, her cock twisting from side to side.

“Oh God!” Exclaimed Tracy as she began to tremble “It’s squirming inside me, Oh my god, it’s so intense... I’m gonna cum!” Tracy began to buck in her orgasm, screaming and crying. She clutched at the couch to stay on top as her thighs slammed together. Below her, Sheila began a rhythmic sobbing, her hips shaking. Her noises reached a crescendo and Rick could see her cock pulse as she came. Tracy screamed as she came again and again from the sensation. “She’s filling me with cum! Oh fuck!” Sheila’s cock became slick as Tracy’s pussy overflowed with both cum and her own juices. Tracy reached down, bringing a dripping finger back to her lips. “This tastes ...” Tracy gasped “It makes me feel warm.”

“There is a side effects to her cum as well, Tracy will be horny for hours now.” Jon said taking his attention away from his huge cock, which was still buried in Sheila’s mouth.

Tracy managed to slide the long cock from her pussy, cum still oozing slowly from it. She sat next to Sheila sucking the cum that drooled from the cock. Tracy moaned, still twitching from her orgasm. Jon teased Sheila’s mouth with the tip of his cock, slapping her cheek with his hard meat. “I want you fuck me now.” Sheila said in her raspy voice as she playfully started biting down the length of his cock.

Jon got off the couch and went around to stand between her legs. Tracy, leaving her ministrations to Sheila’s cock for a moment, turned to Jon. Only able to get half her hand around his erection she began to suck on it. Making sure it was very wet, she guided the tip of his horse sized member into Sheila’s tiny pussy. Spreading the transsexual’s labia with her other hand Tracy began to force Jon’s cock between. Sheila groaned and twisted as the head of his cock stretched her pussy. Her breathing came in short gasps until the swollen head of his cock entered her. With the head engulfed Jon was able to begin sliding more of his length into her. Tracy kept stroking Sheila’s cock, licking around its base and rubbing her pussy. Even half way in, Sheila’s pussy was stretched around the monster cock. The effect on Sheila was dramatic. She writhed, her legs in the air, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. She moaned, cried or gasped each time he pushed a little more into her. Tracy started stroking and sucking Sheila’s cock again. Spreading her legs, she was also able to tend to the needs of her own dripping pussy.

Jon was now completely engulfed by the Transsexuals tight pussy, a feat Rick would have laid big money against. Slowly he pulled some of his length out. His shaft was shiny from her sopping pussy. Sheila whimpered as he removed it. “Put it back in, please” she was pleaded with him. Jon slammed his cock back in, their bodies making a loud slap. This elicited a cry of passion from Sheila making her hips buck against his. She grabbed Tracy’s leg and urged her over. Tracy swung her leg over her, lowering herself onto Sheila’s eager tongue. From this position Tracy was able to keep sucking on Sheila’s cock and kiss Jon. He began to slam his cock in and out of Sheila. His fucking made Sheila lick Tracy even harder. Rick could see that someone was going to blow soon, but he couldn’t guess which.

As if to answer his unspoken question Sheila began to scream. Her body thrashed, she shoved her hand hysterically into Tracy. Jon slammed in a few more times bringing Sheila over the edge. She jerked as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. Her cock tensed in Tracy’s hand, spurting her first load of cum, hitting her in the mouth. Tracy, who had began to cum as well, closed her mouth to swallow only to be painted across her cheek. The pale jism spurted against her chin, flowing down her chest. Tracy shoved the cock back into her mouth, milking it with her mouth.

With Sheila temporarily spent Tracy lay down beside her. She began to kiss and lick her own juices from Sheila’s mouth, rubbing cum over both of them. Their skin shone, highlighting their smooth breasts. Their nipples were hard as they fondled each other, Sheila lightly rubbing her still erect cock. Jon began to pump Sheila harder. The lips of her pussy hugged his massive cock, moving in and out with his strokes. She began to yelp as his hardness slammed into her. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the huge cock invading her. Grasping her breasts she began to cry as an even stronger orgasm took her. Her unattended cock began to spew cum across her stomach. Jon grabbed his cock out of Sheila and began to pump, his whole body shaking. A huge gob of cum came spurting from him, flying across Sheila’s body. Tracy began licking the cum from Sheila’s breasts. The next load crossed Sheila’s face, in her mouth, her hair. Jon groaned and swore as he pumped his cock. Both women were covered in cum. Tracy slid her body on top of Sheila, the two women sliding against one another. Tracy let a mouthful of cum slide from her lips into Sheila’s waiting mouth, ending in a passionate kiss. Jon, meanwhile, slid his still hard cock into Tracy’s wet pussy bringing her to another orgasm before he began to soften.

Exhausted, they all spread out on the couch, occasionally kissing or licking an available piece of flesh. Sheila’s cock slowly began to slide back up into her pussy.

“Rick, I’m so horny now,” Laura said stroking his now limp cock, “I must have cum five times watching. To his surprise Laura’s face was covered in his cum, her legs were slick with her own moisture. He hadn’t even realized he’d cum, he had been so enthralled with the sex he was watching.

“That’s another thing,” Jon said raising his head sleepily, “our kind put out a kind of sexual telepathy that can captivate any bystanders. In Sheila’s case it’s even stronger. One aroused transsexual can have a whole room of regular humans fucking inside of a half hour. As you get more familiar with it yourself you’ll find it doesn’t really effect you. But you will find that you can exert a certain amount of control over others.” Lying back down he added, “You’ll get the hang of it all soon enough.”

“You don’t have to use any tricks on me.” Laura stared at Rick lustfully. “Just try and keep me from fucking you.”