The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeder: Little Sister

Summary: mc, mf, ff, md, fd, gr, sf, in, ts, size

Synopsis: Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step Mother and Sister.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 4: Little Sister

Rick dozed for a while on the couch, as did all of the humans. He was vaguely aware of the little gray aliens moving around the room. After a while he awoke, surprisingly refreshed after all that had happened.

On the couch the alien transsexual Sheila lay almost unconscious, her eyes rolling up under her lids, cum still dipping from her cock. She had been cumming through his entire coupling between Rick and Laura and was exhausted. The alien leader Jon, was propped on one elbow. He seemed very pleased with everything. “I trust things are becoming clear Rick?”

“Yeah, everything’s cool.” Even as he said it he realized that there was one piece missing. “What about Janet, what happens with her? How does she fit in?”

“Janet is one of us, Rick. But it’s up to you to bring her in.” He paused as if searching for the words. “You have to be her first, it was all planned.”

“No way! She’s my sister, I can’t fuck my own sister.”

“You have to Rick, you see I cannot.” Jon spread his arm in surrender. “I’m her real father. You have to be the one.” Seeing Rick’s trepidation Jon continued. “She is ready Rick, you’ll know it when you go to her. Tracy will help you through. This is the best way Rick.”

Laura kissed Rick on his hand. “Go to her, she needs you.” Then she added with a smile. “She wants you. Trust me, this is right, you two were really meant for each other.”

Tracy walked up to Rick, she had obviously been in the shower. Her beautifully fit body was clean and she looked much refreshed. She offered her hand to Rick. “C’mon, everything’s going to be fine. I told you I’d take care of you.”

“All right I’ll give it a try, but I’m not promising anything.” Rick took Tracy’s hand. With a pull Rick bounced up and into Tracy’s waiting arms. He felt her firm breasts crush against his chest and her smooth body clinging to his. Tracy giggled and Rick felt his cock begin to rise in response to her closeness.

“See? I told you everything would be OK.” Tracy started across the room pulling on Rick’s hand. When they got down the hall she stopped and pulled Rick close to her.

“I don’t know if Jon’s told you everything.” She said conspiratorially as she teased her hair. “Once you fuck a regular girl you change her genetic pattern, she can only conceive with a someone like us.” Turning her eyes up to meet Rick’s she went on. “After I fuck a regular man he becomes sterile and his sex drive diminishes.”

Rick smiled and ran his hands up Tracy’s shoulders. “So there’s going to be a lot of horny women out there soon huh?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Tracy perked up again. “I just thought you should know. Kind of neat when you think about it. Plus we’re genetically immune to diseases like Aids and stuff.”

Tracy put her arms around Rick and hugged him closer. “We’re to form a mating unit, you, me, Laura and Janet. And I was wondering, I mean um.” Tracy tried unsuccessfully to sound unconcerned. “With us out fucking so much I hope you’ll still have time for me.”

Rick took her in his arms. “I’ve wanted you since the day I met you. Now that I can have you I’m not going to let you go.” He kissed her deeply. When they finally parted he grinned. “Fucking all those women is going to be a lot of work, I won’t even enjoy it.” Adding when Tracy smirked back. “Besides, maybe we can work as a team sometimes.”

“I’ll bet you won’t enjoy it.” She said pushing away from the wall. “But I’ll fuck with you or around you anytime.”

Tracy went to Janet’s bedroom and waited in the doorway. Rick stepped up beside her and looked at the sleeping form of his sister. “She looks so sexy just sleeping there.” Tracy slid up close to Rick. Her hand found his engorging cock and softly stroked it. “She’s even making me horny.”

Rick had to agree with Tracy. Janet slept on her stomach with the covers kicked down at her feet. She still wore her gray tank top, her white panties pulled down to her knees. Held tight in her arms and stuffed between her athletic thighs was the overstuffed pillow she got for Christmas. The pillow shoved her slim ass into the air giving Rick a fine view of her tight pussy. Even across the room Rick could perceive the wetness and smell of her sex. Any doubt about his ability to fuck her evaporated. Right now he wanted to plunge his cock into that tight pussy but still he held back. This was still his sister and Rick wanted it to be slow and pleasurable for her. Sensing his indecision, Tracy guided him into the room. She turned and embraced Rick. Her tongue parted his lips as she explored his mouth. Tracy slowly pulled Rick onto the bed until they lay beside his sleeping sister. Rick tried to slip his hard cock into Tracy’s moist pussy but she closed her legs and rolled onto her side. “I want to watch her while you fuck me.” Rick lay behind her with her firm ass pressing against his erection. Tracy lifted her leg and allowed Rick to enter her wet slit. Unlike their previous encounters Tracy made only soft cries in response to his gentle thrusting. A foot away Janet began to respond to their passion. She began to sigh and breathe heavier. Her skin flushed slightly and began to grind her soft mound into the pillow. Turned on by this, Tracy pushed her ass harder against Rick’s belly forcing his in cock deeper.

Janet awoke with a start. She spun around to sit up against the headboard of her bed. Her eyes were like those of a rabbit cornered by a wild dog. She stared scared and uncomprehending into Rick’s eyes. She flicked her gaze down to Tracy’s. Held by the gaze, Janet’s eyelids flickered and drooped. Her eyes took on a glazed look and she visibly relaxed. “Help me with this Rick.” Tracy whispered out of the corner of her mouth. “She’s ready, I can feel it, but she’s frightened.” Rick tried to send soothing thoughts to his sister. Almost immediately he could feel her calm. As he got used to this new form of influence Rick tried to send feelings of his arousal to Janet. “Fuck you’re good at this.” Tracy whispered as her pussy tightened around his cock. “Much more and you’ll make me cum, then I know I’ll lose her.”

Rick managed to divert Janet’s attention down Tracy’s body to her soft mound. Watching her gaze travel down he slipped his huge cock from Tracy letting it lay against her stomach. Tentatively Janet stretched down and grasped his erection studying it intently. Carefully she began sucking on the tip, slowly working it into her mouth. With her eyes closed she sucked on his rod, her hand stroking its length. Occasionally she would switch over to Tracy’s moist pussy eliciting moans of pleasure. Eventually Tracy slid out from between the others to sit against the headboard. “Your cock looks so big against such a delicate young face.” She said as she re-arranged the pillows for what was to come. “She looks so sweet sucking on you like that.”

“I’m worried that I might be too big for her.” Rick said looking at her slim hips. “I mean I don’t want to hurt her or anything.”

“I don’t think you’ll have to worry about it, she is one of us after all.” Tracy answered as she rummaged around under one pillow. “Besides I have a feeling she’s been working up to it for a while.” Tracy snickered pulling out a big long dildo.

Rick looked at his sister’s face as she suckled his cock. He felt new waves of suppressed desire as she rubbed her lightly tanned cheek against his hard meat. Tracy took Janet’s face and gently guided her up from Rick’s twitching penis. Janet timidly embraced the taller woman, touching her full breasts to her lips. With quiet murmurs Tracy talked to Janet pulling her top over her head. Tracy gently had the girl get down on her hands and knees while Rick quietly moved behind her. After kissing her and whispering a few more calming words Tracy began to stroke her soft skin. Janet shivered slightly as Tracy’s hands played across her breasts and along her belly. She reminded Rick of a sleek race horse being readied for mounting. The irony of the scene was not lost on either Tracy or himself.

Spreading Janet’s pussy lips slightly Tracy began to tease the girl’s clit with her tongue. Inserting her finger between her lips brought weeps of pleasure from the girl. “Come up behind her slowly. Let her get used to you.” Tracy guided Rick close between his sister’s legs. She licked his cock as it hung between Janet’s thighs, making sure it was nice and wet. Janet pressed back against the base of his cock, arching her back to expose her pussy to him. Satisfied all was ready, Tracy placed the end of his erection against Janet’s opening. Without any prompting Janet began to slide back against his swollen head. As her pussy stretched around his girth she began to pant. Her cries of pleasure grew with each inch of cock she took. Tracy kept massaging Janet’s pussy and clit making sure she was well lubricated. Rick’s cock looked huge nestled between her small buns stretching her labia tight. Janet took most of Rick’s length when Tracy had him pull back. Guided by Tracy, he watched as his slick pole forced itself in and out of Janet’s trim body. Each thrust brought screams of ecstasy from his sister. Rick felt himself stiffen in anticipation of cumming when Tracy pulled his cock out holding him still until the sensation passed.

“Not so fast Rick.” Tracy said looking down at Janet’s writhing body. “She has to bond with you.” Then she added in mock anger. “Besides, I want some of that cock too.” Rick looked down at Janet. She had her hand shoved in her pussy rubbing her clit. Tracy took hold of her hand replacing it with more gentle rhythms from her own. Maneuvering her around Tracy leaned back against the mound of pillows she had created and held Janet against her body. Janet was in a dreamy state with her eyes half open. When Tracy removed her fingers from the girl’s pussy a look of urgency came onto Janet’s beautiful face. Tracy gently restrained her as Janet’s tried to reach her dripping slit the look of urgency was replaced by one of panic. Her eyes flashed open immediately and after a moment of indecision she recognized Rick.

“Rick! Thank god your here.” Her eyes scanned down Rick’s body and locked on his huge veined cock. When she looked back up at Rick her eyes were filled with lust. She wanted his long cock inside her. Shrugging off Tracy’s grasp and getting to her knees put her left arm around his neck. With her right she pushed his cock hard against her wet mound and slid against him. “I don’t know what’s happening to me Rick.” She gasped as she spoke her green eyes searched his, her lips only inches from his. “I need your help Rick I can’t control myself, oh Rick, ah, yesss. . .” Janet howled like an animal as she slid his cock back into her pussy and began riding him. Holding on to his neck with both arms, Rick could feel Janet’s pussy clench his cock. She came over and over moaning and crying in his ear.

After a few minutes of constant orgasm Janet had to lift herself off her brother. Rick and Tracy helped her lie back against the pillows and tried to calm her as her body jerked and trembled in reaction. “You just lay back for a few minutes and relax.” Tracy said as she stroked her wet hair. Brushing her lips softly against Janet’s, Tracy positioned herself between the shaking legs of the other girl and spread her wet pussy for Rick. “You’re not the only girl in this room who needs to be fucked.”

Rick was like an animal thinking only of shoving his hard prick into any hot pussy around. Grabbing her peach shaped ass he pushed the head of his swollen cock against opening. “Oh fuck yea!” She yelled as he pushed between her wet lips and began to pump. “Fuck me, fuck my pussy, do whatever you want just fuck me!” Tracy grunted each time he slapped up against her ass sending quivers across it. With a squeal Tracy bore down against him. Balling her hands into tight fists she came, her pussy milking Rick’s cock and covering it with her juices.

Staring at Tracy convulsing between her legs Janet started stroking the woman’s hair. “Rick, this is all so strange, is it really happening Rick?” She looked up at her brother who was pounding away at Tracy. “Are we really changing? Can we really do all this?”

Rick nodded and smiled at her. “Sis, we can do whatever the fuck we want and nobody’s gonna stop us. Their going to be to busy fucking us.”

A mischievous grin spread across Janet’s lips as she grabbed Tracy’s hair. “Lick my pussy you cheerleading bitch.” She said jokingly as she pulled Tracy’s face to her mound. A look of pleasure spread across her face as Tracy began to suck her clitoris. “Mmm, I’m going to love this.” Then added with a gasp “Ooo, she’s good, ugh, yea, oh fuck yea, lick me, yea, oh yea! Yea! Yeaaeiii!” Janet pulled Tracy over on top of her as she came, pulling her off Rick’s pulsing cock at the same time. The two women kissed and fondled each other while Janet came. When the urgency of their embrace eased Rick cleared his throat.

“How about me? I could use a little help before I explode.” Rick stood with his huge veined cock in his hand. His muscles tightening as he slowly stroked the purple swollen head of his erection, a drizzle of cum dripping from the tip.

“Do you think we can do anything for the poor boy?” Tracy turned to Janet. Janet only eyed the throbbing tool waving in front of her.

“I think you have to do something about such a big throbbing cock.” Janet prompted the young woman. Her eyes glazed with lust, Tracy pulled Rick closer until he straddled her slim torso. Leaning on one hand she grabbed his cock and began sucking on it. Janet snuggled in closer and cupped his balls. “She has such nice tits why don’t you fuck them for me Rick.” Tracy groaned in agreement and lay back down pushing her round breasts together while Rick slid his cock between them. Janet grabbed his cock and sucked on the end while stroking him with her hand. She then guided it back between Tracy’s curves where she would lick at him when it appeared. It only took a minute or so before Rick was thrusting and moaning. Janet held his cock turned up and was pumping him with both hands. With a loud groan of relief Rick let go the first gush of cum. Janet squealed in delight as each surge erupted from the dark head of his cock and arced onto Tracy’s face and body. Tracy licked it from around her mouth and spread it across her breasts and stomach while Janet tongued it from her face and neck.

Satiated Rick lay back between the girls who had begun to doze against him. As much as he wanted to sleep he also wanted to check on Laura. Extricating himself from the two sleeping girls Rick made his way into the other room. He though about putting on some clothing then realized how funny that idea seemed with all that had gone on tonight. As he passed the kitchen clock he noticed that it was five in the morning and almost dawn. From the other room Rick heard the plaintive weeping of two women coming from the living room. Turning the corner he was greeted by the sight of Laura and the transsexual, Sheila, kneeling doggie style with their asses pressed together. Rick was able to see Sheila’s long cock joining them together. Both women had their eyes shut and, between ragged panting, wept in ecstasy. Rick watched as Laura shook and her abdomen contracted in orgasm. Past the point of control, they were entranced by the intense sexual sensations. Rick doubted their ability to consciously break their coupling believing they would continue until one was no longer able to stay upright.

“It is amazing is it not?” Rick was startled by Jon, not realizing he was there. “They have been like that for almost ten minutes but I do not think they will last much longer.” Rick watched as Laura let out a long plaintive wail and collapsed onto the rug. Cum was still weakly flowing from Sheila’s cock as she too succumbed to fatigue. Both creatures continued to shiver in reaction to their intense mating. “They will be fine in a few minutes.” Jon said sensing Rick’s concern. “We have a few things to discuss before dawn and that leaves us only a few minutes with which to do it in.”

Rick sat across from the strange man. “I am aware that Tracy told you some more about the genetic effects we have on others. But what she did not tell you is that their effects carry on through our contacts almost like a virus.” Jon gestured between Rick and Laura. “You pass on the changes to some one like her, she passes them on to her next partner and so on.” Laura crawled up beside Rick and laid her head on his thigh. Across from them Sheila was joining Jon sitting next to him.

“We are not quite as we seem I’m afraid.” Rick watched in astonishment as the two stranger’s faces seemed to cloud and change. Before him their faces altered to look not quite so human. They both had large dark eyes, although not black it was difficult to make out pupils. Their faces flattened out somewhat and their whole face seemed to elongate. When they were finished the two visitors looked like a half-breed, part human part creature. Somehow this didn’t shock Rick as much as it might otherwise. Perhaps he was too tired to care or perhaps somewhere in the back of his mind he knew the truth already.

Jon glanced out the window at the brightening sky. “Are there any pressing questions that you have at this time Rick?”

Too tired to even think about it Rick quipped. “Do I have to do any ugly fat broads?” Truthfully he didn’t really need an answer.

“Only if you wish to. You can engage any woman you wish to, the rest will take care of itself.” Jon rose and stepped towards the back door. “We will be in touch. I recommend you get some rest I think you are going to need your sleep.” With that Jon and Sheila left through the back door. Not even caring where they went Rick took Laura’s hand and stumbled back to the bedroom.

Tracy and Janet slept snuggled together on the big bed. Rick lay down next to them and curled up with Laura in his arms. Rick slept through most of the next day awaking only several times. One time when he rolled over he managed to stay awake long enough to watch his sister Janet and the proverbial ‘girl next door’, Tracy, between each other’s legs barely muffling their cries. Later he drifted in and out of sleep while Laura, the woman who had taken him in, sucked on his long cock. He awoke again to find her holding his massive erection while Janet, her daughter, slid along its length punctuating the quiet with her gasps. Rick didn’t even recall cumming but he awoke once more to find the warm soft body of Janet asleep on his chest still holding his softening cock in her tight pussy.

As he slept, the events of the previous evening went through his head, from the alien visitors to finding out that he’d been genetically altered. Had Rick not seen the events with his own eyes he would never have believed he would help change mankind’s genetics and that he’d be starting with his own adoptive family. He would have laughed at the very suggestion that he would have had voracious sex multiple times with his sister last night. But it was all true. Rick’s life had been picked up and stuffed in a blender last night but he seemed to come out ahead of things. Awaking after everyone else Rick trudged into the shower quickly soaping up and washing his hair. After he stepped out to dry himself Tracy bounced into the room in her usual perky manner.

“Morning sleepy head, we’ve been at it for hours already.” Tracy emphasized ‘at it’ with a sly grin suggesting that it wasn’t spring cleaning they were at. Tracy was dressed only in a silk robe that clung to her curvaceous body. He was reminded of how she looked last night as she rode him to multiple orgasms. Apparently his body remembered too, his cock slowly began to grow and he could feel his senses come aware of her sex. This change wasn’t lost on Tracy as she glanced down at his expanding organ. “Don’t start that, we’ll never get anything done if we stay in here and fuck all day.”

“Is that so bad?” Rick asked as he put his arms around her soft body.

“It wouldn’t be except we have a party tonight, and you’ll be the main attraction. Here, put this on and come here.” She tossed him his robe and headed off down the hallway...