The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeder: Guest Relations

Summary: mc, mf, ff, md, fd, mc, gr, sf, in, size

Synopsis: Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step Mother and Sister.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 7: Guest Relations

Rick walked into the living room to see how the festivities were progressing. He was still enjoying the satisfaction of leaving 3 beautiful women, especially a mother and daughter, begging for his cock. So far his evening of experimentation and conquest was going well. Feeling more than a little arrogant Rick thought that he’d see if he could really push things.

He noticed first that Tracy had the Russians Anna and Nikola occupied. He also noticed that she was happily brushing her hands over the couple just as her subliminal suggestion commanded. It wasn’t hard for Rick to see the bulge growing in Nikola’s shorts. Now he knew why Laura was so interested in him now, word of a big cock travels fast in a small office. Anna was clearly just as horny judging by her erect nipples and heavy lidded eyes. She was obviously flirting with Tracy, touching her arm, playing with a strand of her hair.

On the couch sat Tony and Shannon. Tony blatantly stared at the line of Tracy’s firm thighs as they disappeared into the short hem of her dress. Shannon was trying to distract him back at least pretending to look at her. Rick thought it was such a pity. She really was a beautiful girl with her perfect platinum blond hair pulled back into a perfect ponytail. Her soft pale skin provided a dramatic contrast to her pretty blue eyes and pouty red lips. The neck of her white tank top dove down to accentuate her perky round breasts and her tight black shorts really showed off the flare of her hips and ass.

His beautiful sister was standing and talking with Suzi, the research group’s office assistant. Suzi, always the young hip city girl, had a tight white blouse on, tied in front exposing her smooth tanned belly. Her breasts were obviously starting to change with the effects of the genetic work being done by her team. A soft red bra visible through the thin material of her blouse contained her firm C-Cups. She wore a short skirt and tall platform shoes.

Beside them stood Mike and Will, two of the research specialists. Both of them looked utterly out of place. Mike was dressed in a black Tool T-shirt, baggy black jeans with a big chrome chain running from his belt to his wallet. A pair of thick glasses was all that kept his scraggly brown hair out of his eyes. His partner in crime, Will, was coincidentally also dressed in a Tool T-shirt. His shaved head and orange track pants made him look like a reject from a rave. Both men were standing there trying to look like they were part of the girl’s conversation.

“So this is your idea of Tropical Paradise is it?” Janet teased as she ran her hand over Suzi’s blouse, gently making contact with her breast.

“You know it! My idea of Tropical Paradise is South Beach.” Suzi grinned. Her eyes drank in Janet’s toned body. She had never really thought about being with another girl before. But if she ever did, Janet would be her type. Her tight little pussy began to moisten at the thought. “At least I look better than the geek squad here.” She whispered into Janet’s ear noticing how sweet she smelled and how smooth her skin looked.

“You look fabulous Suzi.” Janet whispered into her ear. She knew her pheromones were sinking into the pretty young woman. A sexy shiver ran up Suzi’s back at the feeling of the other girl’s breath on her neck. “Come on, let’s sit down. Rick mentioned earlier that he was going to provide some entertainment.”

“OK” she said happily. “By the way...did you see what happened to Frank and his wife?”

“Knowing my brother he was busy fucking her and the daughter until they couldn’t walk anymore.” Janet stated innocently. " I bet Frank sat there playing with himself while he watched.

Suzi looked at her a little strangely. Surprised by the crass statement, not really believing it, but aroused by the whole idea. “Silly! I thought you were serious for a second.” She laughed as she sat down. Janet just smiled and sat next to her. Suzi slid her hand onto Janet’s warm thigh as they chatted.

The Tool twins clumsily sat down next to Janet trying not to look like they were trying to stay next to the girls. Both young men eagerly stared at the enticing display of female flesh so near to them.

Tracy guided the Russian couple to the big couch sitting between Nikola and Tony with the two women on the outside. It was a bit cramped, but Tracy was happy to be stuck between the two muscular men. It wasn’t long before her arms were around both men’s wide backs and her hands were teasing the ladies necks and hair.

Rick moved the coffee table from the middle of the seating area and replaced it with two upright chairs. He clapped his hands twice and cleared his throat. As the chatting died down he began.

“I thought you’d all like a little entertainment this evening...other than the fine food, special drinks and the intoxicating beauty of our lady guests.” As he spoke all eyes became riveted on Rick, especially those of the women in the room. “I thought I’d entertain and amaze you with a display of mind control!” Rick said with a flourish.

There was a smattering of applause, some giggling and a little murmuring from his audience. “What do you think, can I hypnotize someone in this room and make them do my bidding?” Rick asked the group.

“I bet you can!” called out one.

“I want to see you do it!” said Tracy.

“No way” dismissed Tony. The room once again dissolved into laughter, although there was a somewhat nervous edge to it this time. Rick’s confidence, and the effects of his pheromones, were starting to take effect on everyone.

“What if I told you I’ve already hypnotized someone in this room to have a screaming orgasm at my command?” Rick asked as he looked around the room.

Everyone started looking at each other, trying to figure out who the victim was. The Tool twins looked particularly nervous. The two Russians looked at each other shaking their heads.

Even Janet was looking around. When Rick planted the suggestion in her hours earlier he made sure that she wouldn’t make the connection between her trigger words and the orgasm. He also made sure that she wouldn’t have a clear memory of the spontaneous orgasm for more that 5 or 10 minutes after the fact.

“So none of you think I was able to take over your mind and plant such an outrageous suggestion huh?” Everyone shook their head or claimed that it couldn’t be them. “Well I guess I’ll just have to show you who our lucky contestant is today.” Rick paused for effect. Immediately the tension in the room rose as everyone waited to see who it was, and secretly afraid it was them.

“The winner is none other than... My Little Sister!” Rick announced. All eyes turned to Janet.

Janet, on the other hand, had barely heard the words come out of his mouth when she arched her back and leaned back against the couch making Suzi jump in surprise. “Oh Fuck!” she cried as a strong orgasm started to overtake her. Rick had made a point of showcasing her pending orgasm so her subconscious allowed her to show the full reaction to everyone. Janet threw her head forward as her brain tried to make sense of what was happening. Her eyes tried to focus on Rick. " Wha...oh, oh, oh, god, yes!” She cried as she grasped for support. She found that support in the form of Mike’s shoulder and Suzi’s breast. Suzi put her hand on top of Janet’s, almost as if to move it, but ended up pressing it closer as her eyes blazed.

Sensing a male to her side, Janet grabbed hold of Mike’s T-shirt and pulled herself over until she straddled the skinny man. “Fuckmefuckmefuckme...” she pleaded as she ground her pussy against his hard cock. Mike could only sit there and enjoy the sensation of such a pretty girl rubbing against his erect penis. Even through his jeans the pressure of her warm body made him want to cum. It was only the fact that he was being watched by a large group of people that allowed him to maintain any control.

As Janet became aware of her surroundings again she pushed herself up on Mike’s chest. She looked at him and, realizing who she had been humping, slowly climbed off him to sit next to Suzi again. “Sorry about that...” she said indicating the large wet spot she had left on his pants.

“Um...no problem...you know if you want to...” Mike stammered.

“No.” She cut him off a little too quick. “I mean thanks anyway.”

Janet stretched against the couch, with a big sigh, enjoying the aftereffects of such a massive orgasm. Her flush skin really showed off against her white bikini top and her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

“Are you alright?” Suzi asked.

“Wonderful...” Janet mumbled, still in a post-orgasmic daze, reaching up to stroke Suzi’s brown hair.

“Does it feel as good as it looks?” She asked in a whisper, her eyes wide.

“Better...much better” Janet murmured while arching her back in a feline stretch. Will and Mike’s mouths dropped open at the sight of her firm young body laid out perfectly in front of them.

All through the display Rick’s eyes were assessing each guest’s reaction. Over at the end of the couch the Russian couple was obviously aroused, Anna’s eyes were wide with interest but she was still very shy despite the pheromones coursing through her. Nikola was also aroused; both from the display and from the fact that Tracy was furtively stroking something large stuffed down his pant leg.

On Tracy’s other side was a similarly aroused Tony who was happily enjoying the feel of her other hand on his thigh. Beside him Shannon was splitting her attention between Janet, Rick and Tracy. She was obviously horny and showing little interest in her muscle brained boyfriend. She was like a sexually charged butterfly that didn’t know where to land yet.

Rick watched very carefully to see which guest he wanted to take advantage of first. After a few moments he decided on Suzi. While the others were excitedly watching and commenting her eyes had never left Janet’s writhing body. Her hand absently caressed her breasts where Janet had pushed against her. The look of anticipation in her eyes and a slight sexual flush on her skin drew her to him right away.

“Who’s going to be my volunteer tonight?” Rick asked to the room.

Shannon started to raise her hand but Tony stopped her. “There’s no fuckin’ way I’m gonna let him do that to you.” He whispered angrily to her. Rick made a note to teach Tony a lesson later that evening.

Nikola, on the other hand, was encouraging Anna to volunteer. She proved too shy though.

Suzi sat there, her eyes wide with desire, her breathing deep, and just hoping Rick would call on her. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Are you interested in letting me into your mind this evening?” Rick asked as he held out his hand for her to take.

A bolt of excitement shot through her. Suzi feigned embarrassment and reluctance but quickly stood up and moved to the center of the room to stand before Rick. She could barely contain her excitement as she waited for him to start.

“Are you ready to begin?” Rick asked. Her eyes riveted to his. Goosebumps covered her skin as he took her hands.

“Um...I guess so...what are you going to do to me?” She looked up at him; her eyes were filled with trust and desire. It was all Rick could do not to make her drop to her knees and start sucking on his cock right there.

“I’m going to make you feel wonderful.” He said as he began to induce her into a trance. “You want to feel wonderful don’t you?”

“Yes...” Suzi answered, her eyes drooping already. “...Wonderful...”

“You would do anything to feel wonderful wouldn’t you?” He probed.

“Anything...” she mumbled as her eyes closed.

He continued inducing her for several minutes until she stood in front of him, immobile, in a deep trance. Rick didn’t really need to go through all of those theatrics, but he did so for the benefit of his audience. As he looked around Rick noted that there was a glazed look on everyone’s eyes. While he appeared to draw Suzi into a trance, he was also doing the same for everyone in the room. Even Janet and Tracy stared in his direction completely enthralled.

“Do you feel sexy tonight Suzi?” Rick asked. Suzi nodded her head. “What is your best physical feature Suzi?”

Suzi grinned for a second before answering. “My ass” She said with a smile. It was true. Suzi had a fantastic body. Her breasts were firm and round; she had a trim body that showed off her full and very firm ass and thighs. She had the kind of ass that swayed when she walked by and begged to be fucked when she bent over.

“You’re right, you have a very sexy ass Suzi.” She smiled at his comment. “In fact you have a very sexy body Suzi.” She smiled even more, breathing deeper. “I think it’s time for you to really enjoy that body, don’t you Suzi?”

Suzi moaned a little, her hands lightly caressing her curves. “yessss...”

“When I clap my hands part of your mind will be blocked. The part that controls your rational thought.” Rick said. “The part that controls your sexuality will take over your thoughts and your body. Do you understand?”

“Yes...” Her yes sounded more like a sexual gratification than the answer to Rick’s question. She slid a hand between her legs as her hips started to sway. She felt the rational part of her mind slip away and give in to sexual desire.

“Nothing makes you hotter than to feel a man’s hard cock” Rick continued painting a mental picture for her. “Except possibly when you find an enticing woman. You love turning on the women in the room...”

“Oh yes...” Suzi took a deep shuddering breath at the thought. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Rick took a moment to look around the room. The men sat unmoving staring at Suzi through heavily lidded eyes. The women were riveted to his voice. Shannon and Janet were touching themselves while the other women sat there, breathing deeply, heavily aroused.

“Excellent. When I clap my hands you will wake up and become a pure sexually driven animal.” Glancing over at Janet Rick decided to add to the fun. “And Janet will act as your keeper.”

Janet’s eyes moved from Rick to Suzi and a look of both dominance and lust came over her. Rick motioned for her to come over. Janet walked up to Suzi, pulled her wrap from around her slim hips and tied it around the enthralled woman’s neck.

Rick took one more quick glance around the room and clapped his hands loudly twice.

Everyone in the room snapped back to normal consciousness just in time to see Suzi’s eyes open and immediately take on a strange look. It was as if the woman that she was left her eyes and was replaced by a smoldering sex animal. Her hands kneaded her breasts as she took off her shirt revealing a red velvet bra underneath. Suzi’s eyes locked on Rick. As the most desirable sexual partner in the room she started to reach for him.

“Not so fast baby...” Janet said as she pulled gently on the other end of her wrap. “Come with me.” She commanded firmly. Suzi turned toward the teen and drank in her near perfect form. With Suzi’s lust re-directed Janet seductively pulled her toward the Tool twins.

Walking languidly over to them Janet presented Suzi to them like a prize. “Show them your sweet pussy dear...” Janet commanded as she turned Suzi around and bent her over, sliding her short skirt, up to reveal her firm round ass. Both Mike and Will’s mouths sat open at the site. Her red panties showed off the mound of her pussy as it was tantalizingly framed between her tan thighs. Suzi stepped in close to Will, her body inches from his face. The musk of her arousal thick in his senses made him lean forward in an attempt to press his face between her legs.

Janet was watching him though and slapped Suzi on the ass. The hypnotized woman slipped away from him before he made contact. The room laughed at Will’s attempt, including Mike. Janet sat down next to the boys laughing. “Go get him Suzi!”

Suzi turned around and climbed onto his lap. Straddling him she pulled his face between her perfumed breasts and slowly humped against his small hard on. Mike, beside him, watched the attention his friend was receiving in envy. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was stroking his own hard cock through his pants. Seeing him do this Suzi reached over and grabbed his cock through the material and started to roughly pump it. She leaned back, and to everyone’s surprise and entertainment, her bra was left hanging from Will’s mouth.

Suzi cupped her breast pale breast, perfectly outlined against her otherwise tanned skin, and began licking her nipple. She slid off Will’s lap crawled over to Mike; who readied himself by straightening the bulge in his pants. Instead Suzi slid down between his legs and placed her mouth over his bulge biting and nuzzling his erection through his pants. Laughter again came from her very horny audience. Will found himself staring at his friend’s crotch as the sexual predator that used to be Suzi worked on him. Will became embarrassed stroking his hard on while watching his friend and Mike turned red with the attention.

Suzi locked eyes with Janet. Immediately she was lost in her master’s eyes. She climbed up over Mike to embrace Janet. Keeping one hand on Mike’s erection she threw the other around Janet’s neck and kissed her. Janet kissed back ferociously and slid her hand into the other woman’s panties. Mike came in his pants.

Suzi continued to make her way through the crowd, paying particular attention to the women in the room. She also spent a long time teasing Nikola, grinding her ass against his very obvious log of a cock. Anna watched on with an odd sense lust and pride as the other women teased him.

After twenty minutes or so Janet guided Suzi back to Rick. She leaned up against him, sliding her thigh up his. Rick slid his hand down the length of her thigh and between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet and the slightest contact with his fingers sent a sensation like an erotic electric shock through her. Rick’s pheromones and probing mind drove her to orgasm where she stood. Her programming and body took total control away from her conscious mind. Immediately Suzi knelt in front of Rick, her legs spread wide as she balanced on her platform shoes. She unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out eight inches of flaccid cock.

Janet knelt down, inches away from Suzi, to watching her take the giant cock in her slight hand. “Fuck yeah...” said Janet as she slid 2 fingers into her wet pussy.

Tony scoffed that it had to be a joke store fake while Shannon’s eyes glistened in longing.

Anna mumbled something in Russian as she covered her mouth in surprise, a wave of fear slid across her face.

Suzi examined the cock as a thin drool of cum came from the tip. She slid her hand up and down the length several times marveling at the sheer size of the organ. This caused more blood to flow into to it as it started to harden and thicken.

“Suck it...” came a whisper from one of the women in the audience.

Suzi opened her mouth and slid the head of Rick’s cock in. A wonderful feeling of release and arousal swept over her as she slipped back into a deep trance, her arms slipped down by her side. Even in this state she continued to suck on the hot cock filling her mouth. Rick looked around the room to find that everyone else had slid into a trance as well.

Rick removed his saliva-slicked cock from her mouth. The sexy brunette remained where she was waiting placidly. A line of fluid stretched from her slightly open mouth down to a drip slipping from her chin.

Turning to Janet he placed his hard cock against her lips. Smelling him so close to her she parted her red lips and slid his cock into her mouth. Opening her eyes, she looked up at Rick in adoration.

“So how do you think the party’s going?” Rick asked while he enjoyed the feeling of her hot mouth surrounding his cock-head.

“Mmmm... It’s getting better by the second...” Janet smiled as she pulled his drooling organ from her mouth. “Is it my turn now?"”

“Sorry, not quite yet...” Rick stammered as Janet sucked almost the entire length of his cock into her mouth. The sensation made Rick shiver while he watched her slowly pull it back out of her mouth. “Fuck that feels good. But I have work to do.” Rick answered with mock resignation. “Can you go round up Mom and the girls? Then I think I’ll have you take on a three way with the geek twins over there.”

Janet looked over at Will and Mike, who sat there staring at where Rick and Suzi had been standing, still pulling on their cocks through their pants.. “You’re kidding, those two losers?”

“All right, we’ll get Amber and Candy to take care of them and you can help me with Suzi, she looks pretty tight and I think she’ll need plenty of lubrication.” Rick slid his long cock in and out of Janet’s mouth.

“You always take care of me big brother.” Janet smiled taking another suck on his cock. The pheromones racing to the sexual centers of her brain caused her to tremor as her pleasure levels spiked again.

“Ah, ah, ah.” Rick said pulling his erection back against his belly. “First get the girls, then we play.”

“OK.” Janet pouted getting up and walking out of the room.

Rick moved over to stand in front of Tracy. Tracy sleepily looked up at him. “H’lo lover...” She mumbled.

“How’s my baby?” He asked running his hand through her blonde hair.

“Mmm...yummy...that for me?” She asked reaching for his erect penis.

“Soon. Why don’t you take Shannon and muscle head here back to Janet’s bedroom and start, I’ll be there in a little while.”

“OK” Tracy said with a sloppy grin. “Beep, beep” She said as she squeezed the dark head of Rick’s cock. Tracy grabbed a drop of cum as it lolled from the end of his cock and stuck her finger in her mouth. Tracy took each one by hand and led them back to the bedroom. Shannon followed along with a drunken grin while Tony stared at her swaying hips. His small erection visible in his pants, it certainly led credence to the old saying about the louder the boast the smaller delivery.

“Way to go pal.” Rick said punching Tony on the arm, laying a nasty suggestion in the back of his mind for later. “Call if you can’t handle them both.”

Tracy and her charges met the four girls returning from the master bedroom. Janet, Laura and Tracy paused to exchange kisses and touches as they passed. Shannon watched through lust filled eyes at the beautiful women. Candice and Amber followed dreamily.

Laura stepped up close to Rick, stroking his cock. “I hear you needed me...” She said seductively.

“I do...but not for that right now...” Rick said gently squeezing Laura’s nipple. Laura’s eyes fluttered as a surge of orgasmic pleasure almost overcame her. " I need to keep an eye on Anna and Nikola. Take them out back and entertain them for a while, see if you can figure out what she’s so afraid of.”

“And I can entertain them however I want?” Laura asked staring at the large bulge in Nikola’s shorts.

“However you want.” Rick answered tweaking her nipple again.

Laura walked over to the Russian couple and whispered in Anna’s ear. The two talked for a moment, Anna looked nervously over a Rick. The couple got up and headed out the patio door to the back yard followed by Laura.

Rick turned to the pneumatic red head. “Hello Candy, how are you feeling?”

“Wonderful...” She purred. Candice was in an erotic dream state, drunk with the punch and the wonderful effects of Rick’s cum. Amber stood beside her with her head on her mother’s soft shoulder and one finger playing with her clit.

“I was hoping you might take care of my young and aroused friends over there.” He said gesturing to Will and Mike sitting on the couch, erections pitching tents in their pants.

“Well, it will be slim pickings...but for you?” She said looking down at Rick’s cock, “...Anything.”

“Good, why don’t you take Amber to help you.” Rick said as the two girls moved to obey. Rick took Janet by the hand and led her over to the still waiting Suzi. He picked the wrap that Janet was using as a leash and handed it to her. “Shall we continue?”

“With pleasure.” Janet grinned as she took the scarf. Rick went over to sit on the couch, lightly stroking his hard erection. He could swear that it had gotten a little longer and thicker since that afternoon. A steady stream of cum drooled from the tip. Janet gave the scarf a quick pull to wake Suzi from her trance.

“Wha? What happened...why am I kneel...why am I naked?!?” Suzi asked in alarm. She became aware of the wrap tied around her neck and followed it up to Janet. “Did you do this to me?”

“No Suzi, my brother did...do you like it?” Janet asked.

“Yes...I do...?” Suzi replied sheepishly.

“Do you like someone else taking control?” Janet asked firmly.

“Yes...I love it...it makes me so horny...” Suzi said while running hands over her body.

“You’ll do anything I want won’t you.” It was a statement not a question.

Suzi closed her eyes and moaned a little. “Yes...anything...please...tell me...”

“I want you to come over to the couch...” Janet said as she guided the submissive young women to her feet, “so I can breed you with my giant cocked brother.”

Suzi looked over at Rick, her eyes fixating on the huge member in his hand. “It’s too big...”

“Trust me, it’ll fit, and it’ll feel wonderful.” Janet assured her, slipping her fingers over her wet pussy as she guided her onto her knees on the couch next to Rick. Suzi eyed Rick’s hard organ with a mix of desire and trepidation.

On the other side Candice and Amber were pulling the pants of the Tool twins down to their ankles. “I guess this explains the giant jacked up SUV out front.” Amber joked as she took Will’s small cock in her hand. Candice nodded in agreement as she started sucking on Mike’s erect cock. “Maybe it’ll be better if I fuck both of them at the same time.” Amber added.

Suzi was positioned on her hands and knees facing the back of the couch. Her back was arched exposing her bald pussy. It was already clear that she was dripping wet in anticipation. Rick stood up and moved behind her and Janet knelt down behind and started to suck on the enormous erection while she slid two fingers into Suzi’s tight pussy. When Rick’s cock was dripping wet, and after she’d received enough pre-cum to make her head spin and her pussy melt, Janet buried her face in Suzi’s pussy.

Suzi began to moan and buck against Janet as the horny teen licked and sucked her clit. Rick stood to the side so Candice could take his cock into her mouth while Amber took turns sucking on the Tool twins. Just the sight of Candice sucking on the huge organ made Mike cum in Amber’s mouth and Will spurt across his Tool T-shirt.

“She’s ready...” Janet announced taking Rick’s cock from Candice and guiding him behind the waiting girl. “Get ready!” Janet ordered while she soundly spanked Suzi on the ass. Suzi moaned, shivered and ground her hips back to expose her waiting pussy even more.

Janet placed the swollen head of Rick’s cock against Suzi’s swollen labia. Instinctually Suzi started to grind and push against him slowly forcing herself onto his huge rod. Her body began to shake as her lips parted and Rick’s cock started to force its way into her. Just the size of the intruding organ was enough to put her over the brink into an orgasm. As her body shook and contracted she took more of him into her until about 6 inches of his monster cock was nestled in her tight body. She gave into the irresistible need to fuck and started rock back and forth on his cock, pushing forward until only the massive head remained in inside her and leaning back until she couldn’t take another inch. Every time his cock would slide a little deeper inside and bring even more pleasure to her entire body.

Janet climbed up on the back of the couch and pulled Suzi by the hair until her face was nuzzling her needful clit. “Eat my pussy...” Janet commanded breathlessly.

Suzi only moaned incoherently and complied. Although she had never been with a woman Suzi was able to bring Janet to her first gushing orgasm in moments. Janet’s own pheromones added to Suzi’s sexual input to the point where the rational Suzi was completely subjugated by the sexual creature within. Suzi was a total slave to her own sexual gratification.

Beside the threesome Amber screamed “Fuck me in the ass you needle dicked fucker!” Candice was gently positioning Will’s thin cock against Amber’s virgin ass while Will humped her hand like a dog in heat. Spitting on the end of his cock Candice positioned its head at Amber’s tight opening and guided him in. Amber came immediately at the invasion and buried her head as the two young men pumped hard. Will began to moan as he reached a climax, pumping harder his cock slid out of Amber’s ass and sprayed his cum on Mike’s cock. Without missing a beat Will slid his still hard cock back into her ass eliciting more screams of ecstasy.

Candice stepped over and knelt, rubbing Suzi’s erect clit in the matching tempo to her own. Occasionally she would pull Rick’s hard cock out of the younger woman, eliciting a cry of need from her, and suck on it bringing the erotic and addictive pre-cum into her mouth. She had no idea how many times she’d cum to the point where it was like she never really stopped cumming, just ebb and flow in her orgasm.

Suzi was almost constantly cumming from the second she felt Rick’s huge cock invade her tight cunt. She could feel her wetness dripping down between her legs. The taste of Janet’s pussy made her mind swim. Her whole mind and body was wrapped up in her mind bending sexual need.

“Fuck she’s tight...She’s going to make me cum any minute...” Rick said as he eyed his sister as she came down from another orgasm.

“She eats pussy so well...” Janet moaned. “And every time you fuck her harder she eats me out harder...”

“Then try this.” Rick smiled as he started to pump Suzi like a jackhammer. Suzi whimpered and buried her face harder into Janet’s pussy.

“Oh fuck yeah!” Janet screamed. “Fuck...she’s sucking on my clit...oh fuck...” she cried as her whole body shook and her own cum came gushing out of her pussy. Janet slid down onto the couch in front of Suzi and began to lick her own juices from her face. Suzi began to mew and cry as her as Rick’s rock hard cock began to stiffen even more as he approached his own climax.

Candice was leaning under Suzi’s stretched pussy licking her clit and drinking in the juices dripping out. Her other hand had a firm grip around the base of Rick’s cock as it slid through her fingers. She could feel the cum start to erupt up the length of the hot organ and into Suzi.

Rick groaned as he came and Suzi stopped humping and pushed against him to bury his spewing cock deep inside her and to subconsciously make sure that his seed was well planted.

Candice licked greedily at the drips of cum coming from Suzi’s overfilled pussy. She massaged Rick’s balls as she guided his still drooling cock out of Suzi and into her waiting mouth. Suzi slumped forward onto Janet and the two happily slid their fingers in and out of each other’s pussies, spreading Rick’s intoxicating cum between them.

After sucking on Rick’s cock for several minutes Candice slid to the floor in her own orgasmic stupor. Her head lolled to one side to watch as her daughter brought the Tool twins to a final climax by sliding their two stiff erections together in her slick hand as they spurted all over Mike, covering him in spunk. Responding to Rick’s mental beckoning Amber let go of their cocks mid stream. Will grabbed them both in a panic and kept pumping until they were both satisfied. They both clambered off to get cleaned up, clutching their shriveled cocks in embarrassment.

Amber chuckled to Rick “I bet both of those boys are going to be in therapy for a looong time.”

“That’s sort of the plan.” Laughed back as he helped Candice up onto the couch beside Suzi and Janet. He dropped the suggestion into Amber’s mind that all three could really use some attention from her young tongue. Amber, without questioning, got down between Suzi’s legs and started licking the cum dripping from her throbbing pussy. It wasn’t 2 minutes before all 4 females were intertwined in their own orgy.

* * *

“I’ve never done anything like this...” Shannon giggled nervously. The combined effects of the pheromones from the other room and the alcoholic and cum spiked punch made her head spin with desire. “I don’t know if we should...”

“Of course we should honey.” Tony cut her off. “I think it’s great that you want to expand your horizons to include other women.” Tony didn’t care about Shannon’s horizons. Tracy had her hand down his pants playing with his hard cock. That’s what Tony cared about. He just wanted Shannon to agree to a three way so he could fuck Tracy too.

“It’s OK Shannon...” Tracy said delicately as she stroked the other blonde’s hair. “It will be wonderful...” It was like Tracy was trying to calm a wild thoroughbred. “It will feel like nothing you can even imagine... And just look how excited it gets Tony...” Tracy was actually kind of annoyed at the way Tony had begun to hump against her ass.

“I guess I can try it...I mean you only live once right?” Shannon acquiesced with a timid smile.

“Trust me.” Tracy said as she left Tony behind and guided the statuesque blonde into the bedroom by the hand. Once inside she turned and began to kiss the other woman. Much to her surprise Shannon immediately began to respond finding her own hands excitedly touching Tracy’s firm breasts.

It was only a matter of minutes before Shannon was lying naked, writhing on the bed with Tracy between her legs. Tony sat next to the women pumping furiously on his hard cock.

“Oh fuck! This feels better than I ever imagined!” Shannon moaned as she recovered from another hard orgasm. “Fuck yeah! Right there...suck right there yes yes yes!”

Tony stared in amazement as his normally timid girlfriend screamed in ecstasy. He wasn’t sure he was entirely happy with it though since Shannon never acted like this with him. “Hey, how about a little fuckin’ attention for big Tony here?” He asked bluntly pointing to his erection.

Shannon looked over at his cock, red from Tony’s furious masturbation. “Go ahead...I’m getting so sensitive anyway...”

Tracy looked up from Shannon’s pussy and appraised Tony’s 5 inch cock. “Hmmm...not as big as I’d hoped...” Tony blushed at the comment. “But I can make do...” Tracy slipped out of her tight dress and crawled over to Tony.

“This’ll more than blow your fuckin’ mind baby!” Tony bragged.

Tracy gently took his cock by the base and ran her tongue up to the tip. As soon as she got there Tony moaned and his cock erupted all over his stomach and chest. Tracy licked a single drop of his cum from her nose and went back to Shannon.

“Let me know when you recover and maybe we can try again.” Tracy said sarcastically as she once again embraced Shannon.

“That fuckin’ never happens to me. Fuck!” Tony blustered trying to make his cock hard again. “You two fuckin’ teased me so much I was ready to explode! Just wait a minute or two and you’ll be on a trip to Tony’s cock world.” His tone was one of defiance, but he was clearly embarrassed.

“Take your time sweetie...” Shannon giggled as Tracy sucked on her nipples.

“Is this a private party or can anyone attend?” Rick interrupted from the door.

“Sorry pal, this is a private party...” Tony answered looking nervously at his girlfriend.

“No...come on in...” Shannon found herself saying. “I can’t believe I just invited him in!” she whispered excitedly to Tracy.

Rick, dressed only with a towel around his waist walked over to the two naked girls. “So...mind if I dip in?”

“Listen, I’d say yes...” Tony jumped in anxiously, “but we have a thing...we only bring other women into our relationship...”

“I don’t know honey...” Shannon said eyeing Rick’s obvious bulge. “You said I should broaden my horizons...”

Rick’s jaw dropped open with shock but he was unable to do or say anything. For some reason he felt completely subservient to Rick. “But honey...” was all he managed. “...What about me?”

“OK...” Shannon said absently as she slid over to sit next to Tony. Her eyes never left Rick.

Tracy reached up and pulled the towel from around Rick’s waist revealing his soft, but still large cock. Shannon gasped, it was bigger than Tony’s cock when it was fully erect. She felt a little dizzy as thoughts of taking that large organ into her mouth filled her mind. She started to feel the urge to suck on something, just like she did those times she did xtasy, but this time it was a big warm cock rather than a sucker she craved.

Tracy took Rick’s cock in her hand and displayed it to Shannon. “Pretty impressive huh? It feels wonderful when it fills your pussy with cum.” She said stroking its soft length temptingly. “Wanna taste?”

Shannon was speechless, the need to take the offered cock in her mouth was growing. “Yes...” She whispered. Her heart was beating in her ears, she had never thought about cheating on Tony, even if he was an asshole sometimes. Now she desperately wanted another man’s cock, right here with Tony in next to her. Tracy gently guided Rick to stand in front of the statuesque blonde and held his soft cock out towards her.

She began absently feeling around for Tony’s semi erect cock so he wouldn’t feel like she’d forgotten him completely, although truthfully, she really had. As soon as her fingers made contact with it Tony started to moan and his cock sprang to full attention. He couldn’t bear to watch her with another man, but he couldn’t look away as she reached forward to take the huge soft meat into her mouth.

Shannon had to suck on the cock presented so close to her mouth, she had to have it. Gently she took the large head into her mouth and immediately felt a feeling of pleasure wash over her body like stepping under a waterfall. Much to her delight the cock began to get larger and firmer in her mouth as she started sucking. Her nerves sent pleasurable, almost electric, jolts through her entire body.

Off in the distance she heard Tony swear and groan as he pumped his cock through her fingers, covering his stomach with cum again. Shannon enjoyed the feeling of his stiff penis shooting its load, she was happy Tony was satisfied so she could forget about him and concentrate on the cock in her mouth.

“Look at her.” Tracy said. “She looks so perfect sucking on your cock.” Tracy gently played with Shannon’s long hair as she watched Rick’s cock slide smoothly between her dark red lips. Tracy leaned in as Shannon slid Rick’s cock out of her mouth so run her tongue along the length. Kissing Shannon she held the now erect cock head against their intertwined tongues as both women greedily licked the drizzle of pre-cum from its tip.

The small flow of pre-cum made Shannon lightheaded with pleasure. It was like she had always known that pure pleasure existed, but she’d never experienced it until now. She greedily nudged Tracy aside as she tried to suck even more of Rick’s once again hard cock into her mouth. Shannon moaned in surprise as experienced an orgasm without even touching herself.

“Bitch.” Tracy scolded lightheartedly as she explored the other girl’s body. Rick leaned back on the bed and Shannon climbed up. Tracy knelt behind her and began teasing her wet pussy with her tongue. “You’re going to love her, her pussy is so wet, and it looks so tight.”

Without saying a word Rick commanded Shannon to climb up his body until her aching pussy was positioned over his slick penis. Tracy took Rick’s cock into her mouth, closing her eyes as a rush of pleasure overtook her. Eyeing the other blondes waiting slit she pushed the head of Rick’s cock gently between her labia.

Shannon looked over at her humiliated boy friend. “Is it OK honey?” She asked shaking. It was all she could do not to slide down on the offered cock.

“No, no way, I forbid it Shannon!” Tony answered sternly.

“OK Tony...” She said downheartedly. “OK, I...” she stumbled as Rick’s cock slid a little against her aching pussy. “I won’t...” Her resolve was crumbling as her shaking body moved against Rick. Tracy made it even worse holding Rick’s erection and hitting it against her, making her shudder with every contact.

“Shannon!” Rick pleaded.

“I’m sorry Tony...” She whispered. Her body needed to mate with Rick while she had the opportunity. She couldn’t control her self as she began to rock against the massive organ, forcing it between her tight outer lips. “I need...feels so good...need...” Shannon let out a cry as 8 inches of hard cock slid into her tight body making her cum.

“Shannon!” Tony cried as his hard spike of a cock spewed in thin sprays. It had been throbbing against his stomach, untouched, but the sight of his beautiful blonde trophy impaled on such a huge cock made him spontaneously ejaculate.

Overwhelmed Shannon hugged Rick closely while she sobbed in pleasure. Nothing could make her move if it meant losing her delicious coupling. After her forth orgasm she was so stimulated that all she had to do was undulate against Rick for a few seconds and the feeling of the massive cock filling her lithe body would make her cum again. She would then just cling to Rick, as her shuddering body contracted, and ride him through her orgasm.

“Shannon?” Rick tried to make her from her orgasmic stupor. Shannon tried to focus on him but her eyes kept drooping and she couldn’t focus. “Shannon...do you mind if I cum too?” He asked.

Shannon just moaned and started fucking Rick’s cock as hard and fast as she could. Rick obliged by pumping, pulling Shannon up onto her knees so he could use every inch of his genetically altered cock to fuck her. Tracy, felling mischievous, massaged Rick’s balls and slapped Shannon’s ass a few times.

“Cum for me...please...fill my cunt...” Shannon moaned, drunk with pleasure. “Fuck my fucking pussy and fill my cunt with your hot cum!”

Tony stared at Shannon. She had never talked like this when the fucked. He couldn’t believe the transformation of his shy, timid girlfriend.

Rick groaned as he started to cum, filling Shannon’s tight pussy immediately. Tracy pulled Rick’s spurting cock out of the screaming blonde. A white arc spurted out of his cock, covering Shannon’s back. Tracy shoved it in her mouth to swallow the next couple of streams before pushing it back into the bucking blonde. She smiled as a drool of juice slid down her cheek.

This was too much for Tony as he came again, spurting cum across his sticky stomach and chest, even hitting his face. Tracy was nice enough to stroke his softening cock afterwards for him, licking the line of watery cum from his face.

Shannon passed out from sexual overload, quivering while still impaled by the still pulsing rod. Her eyes rolled up under her lids as she slid down beside Rick and onto the bed beside Tony. Tracy took the opportunity to lick Rick’s drizzling cock clean, enjoying the sensation of every swallow.

Rick got up and threw the towel back around him. After all one couldn’t walk around naked could they? Rick thought to himself with a smile. As he slipped out the door Tony was trying to fuck his exhausted girlfriend. “Come on bitch! Why don’t you scream for me too!” He pleaded with her desperately. It was clear though that this experience had broken his egotistical attitude to women. Besides, the alien virus she now contained would tame him in weeks.

“Let me help you baby...” Tracy offered taking his semi erect penis in her hand. Tony immediately hardened and as soon as Tracy touched his cock head to his comatose girlfriend’s cum slicked clit Tony began to buck uncontrollably in Tracy’s hand as he came again.

“You know you’re going to have to last a little longer than that if you want to hear any screaming.” Tracy chided licking his cum off her hand.

Rick walked up to the patio door. Outside sat Laura, Nikola and Anna. The two Russians had obviously been drinking heavily. Nikola sat on one side of a picnic table with Laura next to him. Laura was obviously brushing her full breasts against his muscular body producing waves of pleasure within herself and causing a large bulge in Nikola’s shorts.

Anna sat on the other side of the table staring intently into her glass. All three had been drinking an alcoholic punch laced with the mind-altering effects of Rick’s cum. She swayed while watching the pair across from her, consciously unaware of the effects the drink was having on her.

Rick stepped out of the house and walked towards the trio. He took up a chair near the table. Anna turned to watch him unsteadily.

“I know vwhat you are.” She said in a slurred Russian accent. “I know vwhat you’re going to do to me.”

“Anna, vwhat are you talkink about!” Nikola interrupted loudly. “Rick and Laura are being our hosts. You make it out like they’re goink to do something bad to us. So far I tink everyting is vonderful!” He slurred putting his arm around Laura.

“Anna works in our Russian counterpart.” Laura interjected calmly. “Why do you think the cold war ended? You can thank her for that piece of equipment between your legs.”

Nikola said something to Anna in Russian, she answered something negative but all Rick could make out was “Nyet.” Nikola answered back, imploring Anna. She acquiesced.

“Very well...Let me explain...” Anna got up slowly and staggered around the table. Nikola stood up and sat on the corner of the table. “We originally thought that we could graft the alien gene sequence into an existing human.”

“Nikola was the first successful convert.” Laura interjected while she stared at his growing bulge with fascination. “He was a partial success...”

Anna undid Nikola’s shorts and pulled them off him, revealing a huge thick cock, almost as large as Rick’s. “As you can see, we succeeded in raising his breeding capacity...” Anna said showing off his large hanging balls. His scrotum must have been 3 times the size of a normal man. It looked swollen and red. Anna started stroking Nikola’s cock, bringing it to full erection.

“...The problems arose with his potency...” Anna continued becoming more aroused by Nikola’s hot organ in her small hand.

“He’s shooting blanks.” Laura added.

“...yes, and his capacity is not self regulating. He needs...what is the word...release, twice a day.” Anna explained, her hands becoming slick with Nikola’s rather copious pre-cum. She bent over to lick some of it from the tip of his engorged cock. “Or he will soon die.”

Anna paused her explanation to suck on his huge cock for a few moments eliciting groans of pleasure from Nikola. “Once fully erect he has only 9 minutes to achieve orgasm or his erection will subside for 20 to 30 minutes again. He can cum as often as he is able to during that time, but once it’s passed nothing can make him hard again for that length of time.”

“The idea was for him to be able to service a number of women all at once, almost like a farm.” Laura continued.

“What, like on a conveyor belt?” Rick asked.

“Ja, that was the idea.” Anna “We had not decided whether to make the process mandatory, volunteer or through some form of drugging, perhaps in the universities.”

“It is coming...” Nikola groaned, stiffening.

Anna pumped hard on his stiff cock with both hands until Nikola literally exploded. A huge gush of cum came from his cock, spewing 3 feet in front of him. The volume was unbelievable, easily ten times the volume Rick put out. Anna swore as she caught a gush of cum on her leg, covering the leg of her jeans.

After a minute Nikola’s fantastic stream subsided to a trickle. Much to Rick’s surprise, his cock was still rock hard in Anna’s hands.

“So he’s ready to continue?” Laura asked, her eyes glassy with desire.

“Ja, for about another 5 minutes I estimate.” Anna looked lovingly at Nikola. Obviously there was more than just a professional relationship going on.

“May I?’ Laura asked.

“Ja, enjoy yourself.” Anna said stepping back.

Laura stripped off her tight top, eliciting a groan of pleasure as the cool evening air caressed her nipples. She stepped up to Nikola, put one leg up on the bench and guided his hard cock into her aching pussy. Nikola happily grabbed her firm breasts and started pumping the statuesque brunette with his hard organ. Just the feeling of his large hands on her breasts sent Laura into her first orgasm.

After a minute or so of this Nikola groaned and buried his cock into Laura as he came again. Laura screamed in ecstasy as he filled her pussy with his hot cum until it began to leak out, covering her thighs with his slick juice. Laura slid off his still pumping cock and knelt down sliding it between her already cum slicked breasts. Nikola kept pumping cum until Laura was literally dripping, her mouth full, her pussy overflowing. After a full three minutes of orgasms Nikola’s cock softened and the flow of cum stopped.

“Holy fuck...” Laura exclaimed. “I’ve never been blasted anything like that before.” Laura licked some of his cum from her breast. “His cum has a nice tingle, not the same mind blowing effect of yours...but nice.”

Anna was leaning against the table, trying not to touch herself. It was obvious that she was almost uncontrollably horny.

“Are you OK Anna?” Laura asked, concerned.

“I should not have done that...” Anna mumbled, not looking up.

“Why honey? What’s the matter?” Laura prodded, putting her hand on Anna’s shoulder. This simple touch elicited a shudder from the Russian.

Putting her hand over Laura’s she looked over at Rick with fear in her eyes. “I don’t want to be...what is the word...breeded...”

“Eve...” Laura said. “You’re Eve aren’t you?”

Anna nodded slowly, her head bent down.

Laura turned to Rick to explain. “The original code name for Nikola was Adam, after all he was altered to populate the world again. A little while later we developed Eve, Anna.” Anna looked away. “She was designed as a breeding counterpart to Nikola, once she began mating with any other male she spread a substance that would enthrall an entire room of men and women, forcing them to mate with her. Once activated she becomes a mindless sexual animal designed to spread a similar virus to the one you carry to the men, making them immediately impotent, almost asexual, after coupling. She was never tested, so we don’t know if she’ll revert back to normal.”

“But hasn’t she been with Nikola?” Rick asked.

“But never after I’ve been activated, his own genetic programming halts mine.” Anna explained solemnly. “He is my lover, but if I’m activated I may make him impotent too. I can’t hold back myself much longer and Nikola is unable to service me...” She looked at Rick with the same look as a drug addict looking for their next fix. She was almost sick with need.

“It was decided that the damage to the male population would be too great if she was ever used.” Laura finished.

“Listen, why don’t we just hop in the hot tub and relax.” Rick suggested. “I won’t do anything to you Anna, I don’t want to hurt anyone. If it gets too much for you I’m sure Laura can keep you occupied until Nikola is ready to go again.”

“Thank you.” Anna said quietly as her shoulders relaxed a little. “Perhaps that will work.”

Laura took Nikola’s hand and guided him over to the outdoor shower. Both enjoyed the process of soaping each other up and rinsing off. Despite Laura’s best efforts Nikola did not become aroused.

Rick sat on the small raised deck with his towel still around him and his legs in the hot water. Anna waited by the table until the other three were in the tub.

Shyly Anna stripped off her tight wet jeans and walked over to the hot tub dressed in only the simple white tank top. Her small breasts pushed against the material and her hard nipples pushed against it in sharp relief. She pulled the top off revealing her small pert breasts. As she sat down, legs in the water like Rick, Laura couldn’t help but stare.

“I don’t mean...I mean are you?...I mean...” Laura stammered.

“That is a side effect of the genetic mutations” Anna answered spreading her thighs apart. Rick saw what Laura was looking at. Nestled in Anna’s neatly trimmed black pubic hair was a large clitoris. Not huge, but definitely prominent.

“You smell wonderful...” Laura murmured, drawn to the other woman. She reached out to touch Anna’s beautiful clit.

“Please no...ugh...” Anna was overcome the second Laura’s fingers grazed her clit. “I can’t...please...” Anna tried, here breathing became heavy and ragged. Her eyelids drooped from a combination of the drinks, pheromones and the overpowering sensations of the other woman’s touch.

“I...can’t...I...” Laura stammered, overwhelmed by a sudden uncontrollable need to taste the other woman. Without thinking she started sucking on the glorious clit before her.

Anna growled a primal noise, throwing her head back and revealing her short-cropped black hair as her hat flew off. An uncontrolled look came into her eyes as she put her hands down to hold Laura’s head even closer. Rick watched in fascination as Anna started to pant, quick breaths taken in and forced back out, like an athlete at their peak performance. After a minute of this Anna groaned, pulled Laura’s head back by the hair and started to bear down.

Anna screamed through gritted teeth as a gush of clear fluid came out of her pussy, covering Laura’s face. Another groan and Anna forced another gush of fluid into Laura’s waiting mouth. Two additional lesser streams and Anna let Laura return to feverishly licking her pussy.

Rick was unbelievably turned on by watching the two women. Dimly he wondered if Anna had been activated. His cock rose from under the towel to stand at attention, his hand unconsciously stroking it. Nikola was obviously also aroused but because of his physiology did not sport a matching erection.

Anna watched Rick, her attention on his hard pole and the fluid that was already emanating from it. Her eyes kept glazing over and rolling back under her eyelids as waves of pleasure took her.

Unable to control himself Rick stood next to Anna, one leg in the hot tub, one kneeling on the side, holding her erection close to her. Anna was unable to resist. Between her own genetic sexual imperative and the effects of Rick’s inducements she reached over to take his cock in her hand.

Rick was so horny that just this small touch and the look of need on her fine boned face made him cum. He ejaculated onto Anna’s arm, shoulder and tank top. Anna lifter her arm to her mouth to drink in the fluid, moaning in ecstasy as it touched her tongue. Unable to resist Anna leaned back on the deck, pushed Laura away, and spread her slim legs wide to give Rick access to her wet pussy.

Laura was about to try and follow the pleasure-giving nub of the other woman when she felt Nikola take her hand. Turning, she saw that Nikola was once again erect with cum drooling out of his large cock. Without hesitation she turned and presented her firm round ass and waiting pussy to him. Nikola stepped up behind her and slid his cock inside.

Anna laid back and felt Rick’s massive organ pressing against her cum-soaked pussy. “I’m sorry...” she whispered as she felt him enter her. She was only vaguely aware of the sound of Laura screaming in pleasure as her lover fucked the voluptuous brunette. The sound faded away as the sensation of Rick’s huge cock filling her body sent her crashing into a massive orgasm. Her gush of fluid slid warmly against Rick’s cock and out behind her stretched labia. The effect of her cum only served to spur the two couples on to fuck harder, mindlessly, toward orgasm.

“More! More!” Anna screamed as she became completely overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her body. All she could think about was the hard cock filling her body, ready to deposit his seed deep inside her. Nikola’s cock always brought her pleasure, she admitted that she was addicted to the mind numbing taste of his cum, but this was totally different. The pleasure shot straight to her brain as pushed her body hard against Rick’s. Anna held tight, wrapped her agile legs around him and clung to his taught muscular body. She held so tight that she was actually suspended above the deck swinging back and forth, his huge erection sliding in and out of her.

Anna mumbled something in Russian and then switched to English. “...is different...I’m no blacking out like I do when Nikola fuck, ja...aaaahh...“Anna moaned as her body tightened around Rick’s cock in another orgasmic spasm. " You are different...maybe the virus... I need you to cum in me... Turn me around...fuck me like animal.”

Rick slowly slid his hard length out of Anna, making her gasp. He literally spun her around until she was on her hands and knees. Anna’s slim hips flared into a beautiful round ass as she arched her back, exposing her still gaping pussy. Reaching between her legs she took his hard cock in her hand and rubbed her erect clit along it. “Put it in me...” She begged, her body aching to feel him inside, to continue the flow of addictive hormones to her body.

Rick leaned back, positioned the large head of his cock against her soaking wet entry and slowly pushed between her engorged labia. Anna made a deep guttural noise, like a growl, as he entered her. On the other side of the hot tub Laura screamed.

Nikola and Laura had been watching the other couple intently, carried along by the free floating pheromones and the intense psychosexual waves coming from Anna and Rick. When Rick entered Anna from behind it was like a wall broke in her. The intense sexual release threw both Nikola and Laura into spontaneous orgasms. Rick was spellbound watching his mother riding Nikola’s thick spurting cock. Cum was flowing from her pussy with each thrust. The two came for a full minute before Laura slipped into the warm bubbling water and lovingly sucked every remaining drop from Nikola’s exhausted body.

Watching his mother nursing on Nikola’s softening cock almost brought Rick over the edge. He pulled his cock out of Anna, leaving just the head lodged in her quivering body. “Yes...” she hissed in anticipation. Rick tried to hold back, his body involuntarily twitching as he held back. Each twitch sent a wave up pleasure through his cock, making it stiffen. Unable to control himself for more than a few seconds like this Rick plunged the entire length of his cock into Anna. Holding his cock as deep as she could take. The sensation of her tight pussy rocking gently against the entire length of his rigid cock forced Rick into a spurting ejaculation. Without thrusting Rick pushed hard into Anna as his hot cum shot into her. Anna, in turn, pushed up against him, her own orgasm milking his cock until they were both satiated.

Rick and Anna slid down onto the deck and lay on their sides, Rick’s cock still firmly implanted in the tiny Russian. After recovering, the four retired to the garden chairs near the hot tub. Janet had cool drinks waiting for the four of them. It was obvious that she had been watching the foursome and had been masturbating. Her bikini top had been pulled to the side, exposing her full firm breasts and her bikini bottom was pulled to one side.

From somewhere behind the bushes they heard a stifled sneeze. Being the only one in any condition to be seen, Janet straightened her bikini and walked around the bushes. At the garden gate Janet could see a man and a woman standing in the dark. Walking a little closer Janet recognized them as their neighbors.

Rob and Cathy were a pair of seemingly perfect young professionals. Rob was an up-and-coming VP in a huge Telecom company. He was tall with sandy colored hair and chiseled features. He could easily be a model instead. He was dressed only in a pair of silk boxer shorts. Cathy always reminded Janet of Halle Berry, the movie star. She had the same sort of mocha colored skin, short dark hair and beautiful round face. Her body was a perfect example of soft curves with full round C-cup breasts complimenting her slim waist and soft hips. Cathy was a brilliant lawyer specializing in high profile civil cases. Instead of her courtroom clothes she was dressed in a powder blue cotton halter-top, matching panties and a matching robe. Cathy stood behind the lush dividing plants while Rob stood halfway through the gate. Janet admired his obvious hard on pushing against his silk shorts.

“Hi guys!” Janet greeted happily.

“Oh...uh...hi...” Rob stammered, embarrassed by the hard on that he was sure Janet could see in despite the shadows. “We, um, heard some noises, I guess you were having a party? And, anyway, we wanted to make sure you were all right...”

Janet understood that the young couple didn’t really know why they were there. They were compelled to come by Anna’s potent attractant. Janet just smiled and brushed it off. “Yeah, it was quite a party.”

Janet walked up to Rob and, hidden from Cathy’s view by the shrubs, boldly took Rob’s hard cock in her hand. She firmly started rubbing it up and down through the silk material of his boxers. Rob smiled nervously, trying to look as if nothing was going on. Cathy was oblivious to Janet’s ministrations but found herself oddly aroused by the young woman.

“What are you two doing up so late?” Janet asked. The pair was usually in bed early and up at the crack of dawn.

“We...um...well...” Rob stammered, unable to concentrate on anything but Janet’s perky breasts and her hand on his prick.

“We’re trying to have a baby.” Cathy offered shyly. “Tonight’s my night and we were...well you know.” She turned away a little. Why was she telling Janet about this? “We’ve been trying for over a year, and still no luck.” She said sadly.

“That’s so sad to hear.” Janet pouted. “You know, my brother might be able to help you out. That is if you really want to have a baby...” Janet was reaching out with her mind, stimulating all of the parts in Cathy’s brain concerned with mating. Rob was no concern; he was already completely under her spell.

“Come on honey, it might help.” He said, not wanting Janet to stop playing with his cock. If his wife went inside, he’d have to leave with her. Without waiting for an answer he slowly started to walk with Janet.

“I don’t know...” Cathy answered slowly, despite what she thought, her body was compelled to seek out the source of her arousal. Besides, she so desperately wanted to be a mother. If Janet could help... Janet turned slightly as she walked away with Rob and held out her hand. Cathy hurried to catch up and take it.

As they approached the patio they could see Nikola and Anna curled up together in the hammock. Rick was lying on his back, covered with a beach towel. The bulge between his legs gave only a slight hint to his size. Laura sat in the hot tub, enjoying a glass of wine.

“Hi kids!” She called, waving, before she leaned back to look at the stars again.

Cathy tried not to look at Nikola’s flaccid, but still thick penis. Anna was absently stroking it, making it grow. The organ fascinated her. Rob had a normal sized penis, but this one was obviously much larger. She felt a deep stirring within her as her pussy started to lubricate.

“I don’t know why you two should have any problem with having a baby.” Janet said openly appraising the tent in Rob’s shorts. She hooked her fingers over the waistband and pulled the boxers down. Rob’s erection sprung up into the fresh air. “It looks like a fine cock...”

Cathy’s head spun. Why was Janet stroking her husband’s hard cock? She should be furious, instead she was feeling faint and wanted to watch. In fact she was burning up with need. She hoped nobody noticed the wet that was spreading into the crotch of her cotton panties.

Janet took Rob’s cock into her mouth and sucked on it a few times. “Mmmm, he tastes good too. You’re a very lucky woman Cathy. But no baby yet huh?” She asked.

Cathy stared at the pair for a few moments before jolting out of her stupor. “Um...no...” She was so wrapped up in watching Janet slide Rob’s hard cock in and out of her mouth that she was becoming lost. Reality seemed to be slipping away like some wet dream.

“Why don’t you lie down here Rob.” Janet said indicating the chaise lounge he was sitting on. Rob complied while Janet continued to stroke his erection, her hand becoming slick with pre-cum. With the other hand she uncovered Rick. Despite herself Cathy gasped as she saw the size of Rick’s flaccid penis. She immediately wanted to touch it, visions of the erect organ clouded her thinking even more.

As if in response to the attention Rick’s cock started to enlarge. Cathy watched wide eyed as the penis started to grow longer and wider. As it started to stiffen it began to roll to one side, slide up along Rick’s thigh, until it stood pointing up towards her. It was still increasing in length and girth standing straight and hard against Rick’s belly.

Cathy shuddered as she realized that her fingers had slipped down to tease her wet pussy. Pulling her hand away she brought it up to her mouth. She could smell the musky scent of her pussy. Despite herself, she slid her fingers into her mouth, tasting herself.

“Why don’t we check out your technique?” Janet suggested. Without waiting for an answer Janet undid the clasp on her bikini, slipped it off, and climbed onto Cathy’s husband.

“Um...honey...is this OK?” Rob asked nervously. Janet felt so wonderful and hot riding his cock that he really didn’t want Cathy to say no.

Cathy didn’t even glance over at him. It was like she had been released and allowed to go to what she really always wanted. She had eyes only for Rick, and his wonderful cock, waiting for her. “Um...OK honey...” she answered absently. Cathy slid her robe off her shoulders and walked over to Rick. She timidly took the monster cock in one hand and slid her panties off with the other. She stepped over him and lowered herself.

“Take your time Cathy. Get to know his cock, use your hands.” Janet guided her as she stroked the massive piece of flesh with her hands. She slid her wet pussy against the base of his cock, making it slick with her juices. She was vaguely aware of Rob moaning as Janet rocked back and forth on his hard cock.

“OK now, slowly work the head into your pussy, are you wet?” Janet talked gently to the timid woman. She received a mild sensation of pleasure as Rob came in her tight pussy. She wouldn’t allow him to become flaccid though and kept on riding his rock hard erection.

“Yes...” Cathy groaned as the head of the thick cock head slid into her tight cunt. Unable to control herself Cathy began humping Rick, forcing his cock deeper and deeper with every push. She knew now why Rob hadn’t made her pregnant, she needed this huge cock to do it.

“That’s it Cathy, you’re doing fine, do you feel it yet?” She asked. She could feel the tightening of an orgasm building.

Cathy felt a strange sensation. She was almost panting in reaction to the hard cock inside her, but there was a strange pressure, a building sensation. All of a sudden Cathy started to bear down, her whole body shook and clenched as she came. Cathy had never had an orgasm before, but her body was well equipped to take care of itself. To her shock and extreme pleasure Cathy found herself crying out in ecstasy, her whole body felt warm, her nipples were hard and on fire as her breasts swung back and forth.

As the effects of her orgasm started to diminish Cathy felt another rush overcome her. Looking over to her side she saw Janet desperately grinding away on her husbands spewing cock. Rob was almost unconscious with pleasure. This was his third orgasm and he hadn’t even softened.

Cathy lay down on Rick, who became conscious the moment he felt her warm hands on his cock. She lay her head on his shoulder and started whispering in his ear as she fucked his cock frantically.

“Fuck my cunt...” She was shocked at the words coming out of her mouth. Cathy never talked like this, but she couldn’t control herself. “Fill my hot cunt with your cum...Fuck me until you plant your fucking baby in me...Fuck my pussy...Fuck me...Fuck me...”

Rick enjoyed the feeling of her tight wet pussy on his cock. Her soft breasts felt so nice pressed against his chest. Her sweet smelling breath tickled his ear. Rick decided to just relax and enjoy the beautiful woman who so eagerly fucked him.

Cathy leaned up and held his face in her hands. She kissed his lips, her tongue darting against his. “Cum for me baby...Give it to me...Fill my cunt and give me your fucking baby...” She whispered frantically. Her whole body was shaking with need.

Rick felt his balls pulling up and the base of his cock tensing as another load of cum rode the length of his hard cock. Cathy felt it too and began to scream the words that she’d been whispering. “Yeah! Yeah! Fill my cunt! Fill my fucking cunt with your spunk!” She started screaming as each spurt of hot cum hit. The egg that began its journey the second she came in contact with Rick would soon nestle in her womb where it would start its development as part of a new race.

As Rick’s orgasm subsided Cathy began to slide out of consciousness. The two would spend the rest of the night coupled. She would wake them every half-hour or so to repeat the mating process before sinking back into a sex drunk stupor.

Early in the morning Rob and Cathy staggered back to their home. “I’m going to have a baby.” She kept telling Rob. He just smiled and nodded, wondering how she could be so sure. He wasn’t even sure if they had sex before they went next door for drinks. They’d have to visit more often though.

Everyone else made their way to their respective rooms. The guests slept where they fell from the evening’s festivities.

General Frank Withers awoke with his wife between the Tool twin’s naked bodies and with his own naked body pressed up against that of his daughters. The General and his family hastily snuck out at dawn. Oddly, Candice and Amber took an extended European vacation a month or two later, Frank asked for a transfer.

Anna and Nikola caught a ride with the Tool Twins back to the base. They spent the whole ride staring at each other like newlyweds.

Sometime early in the morning Shannon and Suzi climbed into bed with Rick where they all stayed for the rest of the day.

Rick had to say that it was a very successful party.