The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeder: Initiation

Summary: mc, mf, ff, ts, fd, mc, sf, size

Synopsis: Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step Mother and Sister.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 8: Initiation

“Welcome to the Delta Alpha Phi Sorority” Said Haley Burns the University Coordinator. Haley was a short, thin, blonde girl dressed in a white blazer, pink sweater underneath and a mid thigh length skirt. She would likely be considered very pretty were it not for her quiet librarian demeanor. In addition to being a student course councilor, spirit coordinator she also oversaw the campuses sororities. “I’m happy to introduce the organizer of this new sorority: Sarah Hoffner.”

The assembled group of young women applauded politely. They were standing in the living room of an old Victorian house. Lit only by the sunlight streaming through the sheer curtains the house cast both a warm homey feeling and a sense of foreboding.

At one end of the room stood Sarah Hoffner. Sarah was a striking woman with a long thick mane of red hair tied loosely into a ponytail. She was dressed in a black pinstripe jacket, a short matching skirt and a pair of tall high-heeled boots. Behind her, sitting on an old oak table, was something hidden by a cloth in the center. Sarah’s eyes scanned the room, locking eyes with each girl, appraising them.

Janet subdued a shiver as the beautiful red head looked her over. She felt not unlike a racehorse, being appraised by a potential buyer. Janet was dressed in a casual white peasant blouse and a short summer skirt. The other girls were dressed in anything from halter tops and shorts to summer weight business suites. It was the last week of August but still quite warm, especially in the old house. Janet felt a tickle of sweat run down the small of her back.

“Have any of you figured out why you’ve been invited to pledge to this new sorority?” Sarah asked the group. The young girls tentatively shook their heads. “I’ll tell you this for now. You young ladies are among the best, brightest, most gifted and, yes, most attractive girls on campus.” Sarah spoke with a large smile. “You are the leaders of the future!”

The curvaceous red head started to clap, the girls joined in. Sarah turned to the oak table and uncovered a silver tray of glasses. The picked up the tray and began moving through the room encouraging the girls to each take a glass.

“Don’t even think of taking a sip until I can give the toast.” She admonished. Putting down the tray she took the last two glasses. She handed one to Haley Burns and kept the other. Haley sheepishly thanked her.

The glasses were cool and contained a liquid that looked like...

“Milk! That’s right. Cold milk and a little added kick.” Sarah announced. “A toast now; to the Delta Alpha Phi Sorority, this fine university and most importantly you young ladies here today. Let’s share a drink to the future!” Confidently holding her glass high Sarah watched as the young women took their first sip of the white liquid.

Janet put the glass to her lips and let a few drops of the drink touch her tongue. Right away she knew there was something wrong. She wanted to pull the glass away from her mouth but she found herself gulping the liquid as fast as she could. Vaguely she noticed the other girls doing the same as she absently placed the glass on the windowsill behind her.

Janet’s head was spinning. She was aware of a warm sensation spreading from her mouth, down her throat and across her body. Closing her eyes Janet took a deep breath trying to clear her head. Something was definitely wrong she kept trying to tell herself but despite her alarm she seemed to slip into a soft languorous bliss. A warm tingling sensation drew her attention to her breasts, her nipples to be exact. They felt like they were on fire and Janet watched as they hardened against white blouse, jutting against the light material. Janet’s head spun at the intense pleasure of her hard nipples against the weave of the cloth.

Across the room one of the girls moaned loudly. Janet turned to watch as a curvaceous brunette with large breasts collapsed to her knees. The young woman had her sweater pulled up to her neck and she was kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples. Janet saw what looked like a dribble of milk dripping down her left breast. The thought of licking that tiny drop of milk from the girl’s turgid nipple brought a dizzying wash of pleasure.

Janet looked down at her own hard nipples as they delicately throbbed. Intrigued she cupped both breasts, pushing them together. Both were firm and hot, the same way they felt when Rick was fucking her. Her arousal grew as she caressed them, rubbing her hands over her sensitive nipples. Janet closed her eyes as a quiet moan escaped her lips.

Her fingers were damp. Looking down Janet could see that the material on her white blouse was damp over her nipples. Experimentally Janet took one of her burning nipples between her thumb and finger. A flash of pleasure staggered the athletic brunette as she pinched the nipple. The small circle of moisture grew larger and the sensation of pleasure grew. Her other nipple ached for attention. Janet tried that one as well. As soon as she closed her finger and thumb she felt a warm rush of pleasure encircle her mind.

Janet’s fingers fumbled at the buttons holding the material that restrained her breasts. Overcome by need Janet actually pulled the last two buttons off trying to get her top open. Once free, her breasts felt hot against the warm air of the room. Her nostrils flared at the delicate sweet scent coming from her skin. Running her long nails over her naked skin Janet watched as her nipples hardened more. She had never experienced anything like this. It was on a par with having sex with a Breeder.

Janet once again held her nipples and, taking a deep shuddering breath, pinched both. One nipple sprayed a thin stream of milk a few feet in front of her, onto the floor while the other stream clung to her finger. Janet lifted the drops of milk to her mouth and licked them from her finger. She felt the same warm rush of pleasure as from the glass of milk she had minutes ago.

The girl next to her, Aurora, a slim young girl with long red hair and perky little breasts had seen what Janet had done. Aurora had pulled off her top revealing a pair of tight breasts. She also sported hard extended nipples. Her jean shorts were open and pulled down low enough to reveal a wisp of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Without asking, Aurora took one of Janet’s breasts in her hand and began pinching her nipple. A spray of milk arced through he air and into Aurora’s waiting mouth. Janet moaned again and pulled the smaller girl close.

Instinctively Aurora took Janet’s nipple between her trembling lips and began to suck. Janet had to hold onto the other girl to remain standing as wave after wave of pleasure swept across her. Aurora moaned, finally letting go of Janet’s breast with a slurp. Looking up Aurora’s eyes were glazed over, uncomprehending, drooling some un-swallowed milk down her chin. Janet hardly noticed though as she stared down at her wet breast. She also didn’t notice as Haley gently led the vacant Aurora to a back room. Janet wandered the room, looking at the other girls engaged in various couplings, most feeding off the other partner until satiated.

Janet felt a hand pulling her down onto a couch. It was the busty brunette she watched earlier. Janet, unable and unwilling to resist, let herself be pulled on top of the insistent girl. Before Janet was able to orient herself the Brunette pulled her down onto her large breast. Instinctively Janet began to feed, sucking the warm intoxicating milk into her mouth. Her head spun with desire with each swallow as the brunette held her close. Janet pushed her sopping wet pussy against the other girl’s firm thigh pulling the material of her skirt away to allow her to slide her clit against the wet skin. Quickly Janet build to a cascade of what seemed like endless orgasms, drenching the brunette’s leg and causing Janet to scream with sobs of pleasure.

After what seemed like hours of spinning sexual pleasure Janet was unable to continue. Feeling her stop the brunette guided Janet back against the couch. The brunette kissed Janet, taking back a taste of her own milk before leaning over to feed. Janet stiffened with pleasure as the brunette took her nipple and began to suck. As the first wave of new orgasms swept over her Janet felt another set of lips take her other waiting nipple. No even realizing it Janet was sending out breeder pheromones, drawing girls to her. All she knew was that she really wanted someone to suck on her clit, and moments later another tongue started giving her pleasure. Her mind, unable to comprehend the bombardment of sensation, shut down turning Janet into an orgasmic feeder, devoid of her own person.

Janet had no idea how long she had slept other than the fact that the room was now dark, lit only by two table lamps. Her body was still buzzing from, well, from what she wasn’t entirely sure. All she remembered of the day was the sorority meeting, drinking a toast... and a blur of images and sensations. Looking around there were several sleeping girls, several of the faces she recognized. Judging from the state of undress that the other girls were in Janet decided that she had been involved in one hell of a party.

Looking down at herself she was not entirely surprised to see that she wore only her summer skirt and nothing else. Her breasts felt very warm and almost glowed, her nipples firm and dark. Lightly touching them brought a half remembered spike of pleasure.

“Janet?”

Looking up Janet saw Haley Burns standing in front of the couch. Haley had a warm yet glazed look in her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed but she seemed unsurprised by Janet’s state of undress, or the condition of the room.

“Sarah would like to see you now.” Haley smiled, extending a hand. “She is very impressed with you and I think she wants to ask you to pledge.”

“But Miss Burns...” Janet started to protest, sounding more like a schoolgirl going to the principle. “Look how I’m dressed! I can’t see her like this.”

“Don’t worry a bit about it Janet. You’re a beautiful girl, I’m sure Sarah won’t mind.” Haley smiled. Pulling the disoriented teen from the couch gently by the hand Haley openly eyed Janet’s naked breasts. “Just come with me and everything will be all right.”

Janet immediately felt a sense of calm washing over her as soon as Haley said everything would be all right. She trusted her completely. Sex with women was not something that Janet avoided, but neither did she pursue it. The only time she became aggressive with other women was when she was under the influence of her brother. Nevertheless Janet was intently watching the gentle sway of Haley’s hips as she followed her, wishing the older woman would turn around and kiss her.

But Janet would do nothing but what was asked of her. Just the thought of being obedient sent a shiver of pleasure through her. She just wished that Haley would ask her to be a bit more obedient between her legs instead of following behind her.

Janet followed Haley up a sweeping staircase to the second floor. As they passed a closed door on the right Janet heard the soft sighs, moans and groans of a group of women being pleasured in some way. She really wanted to see what was going on but since Haley didn’t slow down, neither did Janet.

“Please, come in.” Haley said as she opened the big wooden door at the end of the hall. Inside was a sumptuous office. Dark wood paneling covered three walls with a floor to ceiling bookcase making the fourth. In front of the bookcase was a huge oak desk with a high backed chair behind and two chairs in front. To one side Janet could see a large coffee table set between an overstuffed couch and several chairs. Everything was upholstered in dark red leather.

Janet wanted to look around the room but felt that she should remain facing forward as Haley led her into the room and stood her in front of the desk. Haley took a moment to brush Janet’s hair back over her shoulder with her hand. Running her hand over her ass, Haley adjusted Janet’s skirt. Satisfied, Haley looked into Janet’s eyes. “You look terrific, I think Sarah will really like you.” Haley reached forward and gently tweaked Janet’s left and then right nipple. A wave of pleasure swept through Janet and her nipples hardened again. “There, nice and perky. Sarah will be with you in a few moments, good luck.”

Haley left Janet standing in the middle of the room. Janet quivered ever so slightly with anticipation. Her nipples were hard against the warm room air and she felt flushed. Behind her she heard the sound of a woman’s leg moving in a skirt. Sarah had been in the room all along.

Janet tensed up, trying to see the other woman, but unwilling to turn her head. She stood ramrod straight. Her breasts thrust out in front and her hard nipples stimulated by the currents of air in the room. She could feel Sarah step close behind her. The sweet smell of the dominant woman gently surrounded her, making her head spin a little.

“Relax dear...” Sarah finally said. “You’re doing just fine.”

Janet felt a rush as all the pent up anticipation started to flow in to a feeling of love.

Sarah leaned in close behind her. Janet felt the warm press of the other woman’s body against her back, longing to push back against the other woman, to fall into her embrace. Pulling her long dark hair out of the way the red head inhaled deeply only inches from the young woman’s exposed neck. Janet felt goose bumps spread across her skin.

Slowly running her hand through Janet’s hair and onto her back Sarah stepped around in front.

“You are beautiful Janet.” Sarah said as she openly appraised Janet’s body. “You will be my special one.”

Sarah gently stroked Janet’s athletic torso with the tips of her fingers as she circled. Once again standing behind her Sarah deftly undid the tie holding up Janet’s skirt letting the flowered material drop to the ground. Janet let out a tiny gasp in surprise.

“You have a truly spectacular body Janet.” Sarah said admiringly as her hands gently explored Janet’s firm round ass. Janet couldn’t help but move with pleasure knowing the woman’s fingers were just inches from her wet pussy. As if in answer to her mental pleas Sarah reached around Janet’s waist and slid her hand between her legs. Janet moaned and gently pushed against Sarah’s fingers. Stepping back around to face Janet the statuesque red head pulled her fingers out of Janet’s dripping snatch and placed them delicately between her lips.

Sarah closed her eyes for a second to enjoy the young woman’s juices. Janet stared at Sarah’s red lips yearning for the other woman. She had never felt like this. It was a similar need to the one she felt for Rick’s perfect cock, but different as well.

“I think you have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen Janet.” Sarah finally said as she caressed Janet’s firm round globes. Janet’s head spun with pleasure, her nipples ached to be touched. A tiny drop of milk formed on the tip of her left nipple. Pleased, Sarah began to tease the nipple with the edge of her long red nail. “I see your breasts are responding very well.”

Janet was breathing deeply, watching as several more drops formed on her burning nipple and slid onto Sarah’s long graceful finger. Sarah brought her finger carefully to her waiting mouth and let the drops fall on her tongue. “Mmmm, very nice, very nice...” Sarah looked deeply into Janet’s eyes. Janet felt her will, her entire self slip away into the other woman’s gaze. “I’m ready to make you mine Janet. Are you ready?”

Janet nodded as tears welled up in her eyes. She wanted this so much; she wanted to belong to the other woman in every way. She was also terrified. She knew this was completely bizarre, that this woman was evil. But her very physical need to be controlled; to give herself completely overwhelmed her.

Any thought of resistance, or running away, dissolved as Sarah leaned forward and began to tease Janet’s turgid nipple with her tongue. Janet gently reached up and caressed her breast to produce more milk for Sarah. Every flick of the tongue brought wave after wave of ecstasy.

“Sarah...” Janet started, breathlessly.

“Miss Sarah please.”

“I’m sorry. Miss Sarah. I don’t think I should be...?” Janet was cut off as Sarah gently pinched her other nipple between her fingers producing a squirt of milk. Janet moaned as the stream subsided to a drizzle producing a trickle down her stomach. Panting with pleasure Janet tried to tell Sarah that something was wrong, that this was all very wrong. But Sarah’s constant and expert stimulation of her breasts made it impossible to think straight. Janet had been feeling the building pressure of a massive orgasm for minutes now, but she was unable to let go. She needed something else, something she knew she could get from Sarah.

Janet reached out to the other woman. Her trembling fingers found the buttons to Sarah’s jacket and quickly pulled it open to reveal a massive set of breasts. Sarah’s breasts were lightly freckled against her pale skin. Janet’s eyes were naturally drawn to the light pink nipples pointing back at her. Each nipple was rock hard and the size of the last joint of her pinky. Gasping with desire she saw a thin stream of pale liquid trickling from each nipple. Sarah took one hand and, cupping her large round breast, teasing her nipple. With each flick of her nail a little spurt of milk sprayed out.

Janet breathed deeply at the sweet scent. It smelled just like... “The drink...”

“That’s right dear, the drink you had earlier.” Sarah said confidently, happy her young pupil had figured out the connection. Janet stood in place, quivering, her hands spreading a thin glaze of her own milk across her tense and heaving body. “And you’ll do anything to get more. Anything I tell you.”

Janet eyed the other woman warily. It was true that she was thinking only of her physical needs, but surely she wasn’t trapped here. Janet watched hungrily as the beautiful red head took off her jacket and massaged her flush breasts.

“They get so full.” Sarah sighed. Taking one nipple she squirted some milk into her other. “Would you like a taste?” Sarah grinned as she offered her cupped hand to Janet.

“No, thank you...” the young brunette answered, her voice shaking.

Sarah held her hand out. Janet watched as a drip of milk fell to the floor, followed by another, and another. Janet became afraid that all of the milk would run out from between the long fingers. Before she could stop herself Janet jolted forward and buried her face in Sarah’s proffered hand sucking the handful of milk up and licking the hand. Her brain exploded in pleasure and desire almost like a drug addict getting their fix. Sarah bent over slowly, lowering her hand. Janet clung to the wonderful fingers licking every single drop up until she found herself on her knees, shaking with pleasure.

Looking up Janet was speechless. She had already lost, but her mind and body didn’t care, they wanted more. She knew that she could fight it only so long as there was none of that wonderful milk to drink. Standing above her, Sarah caressed her full breasts, obviously enjoying the sensation.

“I have a terrible problem though, you see.” Sarah explained as she massaged her breasts, a thick trickle of milk running down her body. Janet’s mouth went dry as she watched the droplet trace a path across Sarah’s firm stomach only to pool slightly against the waistband of her skirt before soaking into the material.

“I need help every day to milk these. Otherwise it gets quite uncomfortable. You may begin to find the same thing.” Janet did notice how full her breasts felt. The thought of caressing that milk from them made her pussy clench in anticipation.

Sarah let her breasts fall as she reached down to her waistband. Slowly she lowered the zipper at her side and undid the clasp. Janet’s eyes followed every movement as the fine wool skirt slipped to Sarah’s feet revealing her white silky panties. Sarah took her full breasts in her hands and pushed them together, nipple-to-nipple, pumping them together with her fingers. She took obvious pleasure as each spurt of milk sprayed against her hands, her dark nipples, onto her stomach and began to drip down her body. Sarah’s panties were quickly getting soaked with her own milk.

Janet’s mind was spinning with desire. She wanted nothing more than to lick and suck on Sarah’s milk drenched pussy. Looking down at the young woman Sarah was pleased that she was responding as she anticipated.

“Why don’t you take off my panties Janet? I would love to see you lap up my milk like a kitten.” Sarah purred.

“Yes Miss Sarah” was all Janet could say as she sat up, still on her knees, reached her trembling fingers around the waistband and pulled the silky material down Sarah’s full soft thighs. When the material had reached Sarah’s shapely calf she obligingly raised one foot to allow Janet to remove the panties. Janet held them until Sarah stepped out of them.

Without knowing why Janet put the soft material to her nose and inhaled deeply. The smell was an alluring scent of perfume, powder, the heavy musk of Sarah’s wet pussy and something else, something sharper. Looking up Janet was shocked to see a long flaccid cock slowly unfurling from between Sarah’s legs. It appeared to be maybe 6 inches in length and fat. Unable to take her eyes off the organ Janet saw that it was rooted under what should have been a clitoral hood. Underneath it she could clearly see Sarah’s pussy lips.

“I did mention that that there was a special something else in that drink didn’t I?” Sarah smiled. It was an evil looking smile. It made Janet want to run. “Why don’t you take a taste to be sure?”

Janet shivered. She wanted to run away as fast and as far as she could. But her body wanted to taste the other woman’s meat, the milk, cum, anything Sarah wanted. Sarah pressed both breasts together, pumping them with each hand. Milk sprayed against her large breasts and started to flow down her belly and down the length of her cock. Janet watched as Sarah closed her eyes, obviously losing herself in the pleasure. Every time Sarah pinched her hard nipples, sending another spurt of milk out, her cock would twitch and grow a little, filling with blood. This was the perfect time for Janet to break free, to run for her life. But she was unable to move, watching the milk stream down the length of the still flaccid cock.

“Let me show you one of my favorite little toys.” Sarah said. Reaching back she pulled open a box from her desk. Reaching in she retrieved what appeared to be two disks connected to thick wires. Sarah placed the first disk over her distended nipple. The disk made a small sound and stuck. Janet realized it was some kind of suction cup. Sarah repeated the procedure on the other nipple.

Suddenly Janet realized that the wonderful flow of milk had stopped and the last drops were running down the dominating red head’s body and onto the dangling organ. Janet began to panic. Without thinking Janet leaned forward to catch the last stream of milk as it cascaded from the strange cock. Janet noticed that the cock was very smooth, devoid of noticeable veins. Before she thought of anything else a wave of pleasure coursed through her making her close her eyes. Janet looked up at Sarah with adoring eyes.

Sarah reached into the box with her hand. Janet heard the quiet snick of a switch moving and a soft hiss came from behind the desk. The wires jittered briefly and Sarah moaned in pleasure. Almost immediately Sarah’s cock began to harden until it stood out hard, almost straight out but pointing downward almost directly at Janet’s mouth.

“Go ahead and suck on it Janet. Don’t be a silly girl. You know you have to, you know you can’t resist.” Sarah was becoming impatient and aggressive as she became aroused. Sarah caressed her breasts and began to breath heavily. Janet watched the cock jiggle as Sarah suddenly tensed with a gasp. A creamy drop appeared at the tip of the mostly hooded organ and slowly worked it’s way down the front of the cock head.

Without thinking Janet leaned forward and let the drip fall onto her outstretched tongue. Janet was immediately overwhelmed by a massive orgasm. Doubling over with the intense sensation Janet clung to the older woman’s body, one hand around her hips, the other holding the strange 6 inch cock against her cheek. She felt the woman’s hand holding her hair, pushing her hard against her pelvis. Janet instinctually started licking the other woman’s pussy, moving up the length of her shaft before plunging the organ into her mouth.

The cock felt very strange in her hand. It was almost as if Sarah’s cock was padded. The skin was baby soft and the flesh underneath supple, yielding, almost like a thick layer of flesh over the hard rod beneath. Janet pulled the thick skin back to reveal more hard cock. She was able to reveal an inch or two of shaft behind the wet head before the flesh expanded. Janet shoved the organ as far into her mouth as she could, licking the head and shaft until the thick flesh filled her mouth. Despite this Janet couldn’t control her oral desire, a mix of saliva and cum drooled from her mouth.

After a few minutes of frantic oral ministrations Sarah pulled Janet’s head away from her dripping cock. Janet looked up expectantly. Sarah’s face was flush against her red hair, her eyes were half closed and the device was still attached to her nipples. Janet recognized the look of desire. Sarah began to breath deeply. After several deep breaths Sarah let out a groan, her cock stiffened, and a thick splash of hot cum splattered against Janet’s breasts.

At first Janet though Sarah had cum, but there was only one spurt. Janet touched her wet breasts to find that what looked like a thick spurt of cum was actually thin, so thin in fact that it was quickly evaporating or sinking into her skin. All of a sudden Janet felt an unbearable need. Pinching her nipples to bring herself a jolt of pleasure Janet lunged at the twitching organ hanging between Sarah’s firm thighs. With both hands pumping the soft skin Janet feverishly licked and sucked the darkening cock head. With each pump Janet’s hands moved farther along the shaft as it grew down from its thick foreskin. Janet stared at the thick tube of flesh that now filled her hands. Sarah’s she-cock protruded from above her pussy, encased in about 4 inches of thick foreskin with an additional 6 or 8 inches of hard white cock topped with a thick dark head.

Sarah looked down at the young brunette who brought her cock to full engorgement. As often as not Sarah fucked the young women she preyed upon with her cock only half extended, but this girl was different. What Sarah wouldn’t realize was that Janet, being part of the Breeder program, was releasing copious levels of pheromone attractant and that her very touch was increasing Sarah’s own endorphin levels. All she realized was that she had to bury her cock into that pretty young girl’s tight pussy and release her seed.

Sarah Took hold of Janet’s long dark hair and pulled her face towards her own, kissing her deeply. Janet held Sarah’s long horse cock between her legs and slid her sopping pussy back and forth along the hard length. Sarah, in a surprising show of strength, picked Janet up, turned around and sat Janet on her large wooden desk.

Reaching down she pulled her heavy cock and handed it to Janet’s waiting hands. Janet placed the dark red head of the cock against her pussy lips and began to slide against it slowly slipping the huge knob into her waiting body. As soon as the hot cockhead slid past her tight pussy entry Janet’s head exploded in an overwhelming orgasm. Unable to stay upright Janet lay back against the desk, her hands finding her engorged breasts, her hips grinding against the hard rod.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...” Janet kept repeating in a desperate whisper.

Janet’s breasts were covered in her own milk, her hands wet as they teased and pinched the liquid from her hard nipples. Sarah began to slowly pump into the lithe body beneath her, a grin spreading across her face. Sarah reached into the box on her desk. “How would you like to try my toy Janet?” she said, her voice slurred with arousal. Janet looked up at the other woman through half closed eyes. She was having trouble focusing as her body went through another crushing round of orgasmic convulsions.

Sarah didn’t need an answer though as she applied the disks to Janet’s turgid nipples. The young woman could only watch, moan and hold her firm breasts steady for Sarah. Her pelvis kept pushing against the organ that completely filled her gushing pussy. The cock had to be as big as Rick’s wonderful cock. This was all Rick’s fault anyway, he had to go camping and leave her without her lover’s cock for almost a week. Now here she was with Sarah, her big cock buried as far as Janet could take it. Janet lay there in and orgasmic haze waiting for Sarah to fill her pussy with her cum, to be bread like an animal, like part of the...

“Breeder program...” Janet mumbled, her mouth wet, he mind numb.

“That’s right my kitten.” Sarah said as she attached the second disk to Janet’s burning nipples. “Now how do you know about the Breeder program?”

Sarah reached into the box with one hand while she increased the speed of her fucking. Janet felt another shuddering wave of pleasure begin from her pussy.

“It really won’t matter in a moment my sweet.”

“Wha? No!” Was all that Janet’s fuck addled mind was able to get out. Sarah flicked a switch inside the box and Janet felt like an electric current started flowing through her nipples. Waves of orgasm crashed through her and her nipples felt like they were becoming impossibly hard and the flow of milk from them brought unbelievable pleasure to every part of her mind and body. She felt Sarah’s monster cock stiffen within her and the first hot sprays of cum fill her grasping pussy before her vision went white and she drifted off into ecstasy, and unconsciousness.