The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breezing By

Chapter 1: Tease

mc mf md fd rb ds

Yin’s Master, Sean, is visiting her college campus. They have only a few hours to play. How much can they fit into one day?

Yin stared at her phone as it remained silent. The microwave clock showed a time five minutes past the time he said he’d get here. Having a dorm room to herself was generally quite nice, but today the silence and solitude was getting to her. She didn’t want to get on the computer, or put on some music, or do anything that might take time or make noise – not when she could be getting that call any minute. Instead, she fidgeted in her seat on the bed, taking time to look over the dorm and see if anything needed adjusting. The floor was clean, the bookshelf had been sufficiently neatened, her homework had been mostly stuffed in the drawers where she could resume it when needed, the Christmas lights on the wall were properly connected, the small Christmas tree on her desk (with old earrings and nicknacks as ornaments) was stable and visible, the blinds were mostly closed for privacy, and she could not come up with anything else to do to prepare.

Yin realized that a two-hour drive coming out of class could easily take longer than expected (she had 1:45 in her mind as a more reasonable arrival time). She just didn’t want to lose too much time that could be spent together, and the possibility of having even a half hour less made her antsy.

She lay back on the bed, stretching as many body parts at once as she could...and the phone rang just as she tensed up.

Yin scrambled to pick it up, unlock it, answer. Yes, it was him, she registered. “Hey!”

“Heya, pet,” he greeted back. The little touch of familiarity brought a smile to her face as he continued. “Uh, I’m just getting in, where should I be parking?”

“What, ah, street are you on now?”

“Seventh, like you said.”

“OK, turn left onto, Sunrise, and park there. I’ll be outside waiting.”

“Sounds good, catch you then.”

The call ended, and Yin hurriedly grabbed a winter coat and slipped on her comfortable shoes by the door. She looked around, tried to think of anything that she might need, failed to do so, and left.

Yin had met Sean in a hypnosis chatroom toward the beginning of the semester. He was a cute Japanese-American guy with a good bit of skill. The two of them had hit it off rather well; he was one of the few hypnotists (or rather, hypno-switches) in the room who was about her age, only a year older. While talking about school, they’d discovered that they were both attending college in the same state – at rival schools, at that, not that either of them cared about the supposed rivalry. After chatting, video calling, and hypnotizing one another back and forth for a few weeks, they’d decided to step it up to a formal Master/pet relationship about a week and a half after midterms. It had been a little quick, and she wasn’t entirely sure how long it would last – but for now, it was going well. Each of them felt justified moving quickly because the proximity made the relationship seem more promising. They hadn’t gotten too many chances to play with the dynamic yet, only a few teasing IMs and some negotiation for what the dynamic would mean.

The visit had come about due to a speech tournament. It was the last one of the semester, right before his finals season started (but right at the beginning of Yin’s). He had suggested they meet up for coffee or lunch when he got downtime during the tournament. She’d offered to host him for the day and night beforehand, if that was possible. He’d checked over his savings, made sure it was OK with the team, and made plans to drive into town a day early so they could savor some time.

The impending visit had made Yin giddy, if nervous. She’d gotten a visit or two from chatroom hypnotist friends before, but it had always been someone older and never someone she had wanted as a Master. She also felt iffy about taking a day off from studying during this crucial timeframe; but, she decided, it would be worth it for the experience.

Sean pulled up in a bright blue Ford, waving quickly to Yin before turning his focus back to the parking job. She watched awkwardly, the winter wind whipping her hair across her face.

Aiya, she thought, I tried to brush this out nicely today!

She also caught sight of the garment bag hanging in the backseat while watching the car ease into place. That’s right, she remembered, he said that he’d be wearing a suit for the tournament tomorrow. She grinned a little as she tried to rein in her wind-battered hair with gloved hands (a generally futile effort, she knew).

Sean stepped out of the car, awkwardly letting his attention finally switch to her. He was taller than Yin by almost a foot; slimly built, clean-shaven, with pale brown skin and dark, lightly styled hair that splayed nicely over his forehead. He had a slightly long face, with distinctively angled cheeks. His smile was cute, she thought. He was wearing a forest green winter coat and black jeans, and stiff segments of his gelled hair wavered in the wind.

“Hey you,” he said, opening his arms for a hug. Yin embraced him quickly if weakly, finding the cold a bit less than ideal for the situation.

“Hey,” she said, pressing her head against his chest. The height difference hadn’t seemed so pronounced on webcam! His arms gripped her just firmly enough for a quick squeeze. “So you said lunch first, right? Then unpacking?”

“Yeah. Might as well get all of the settling in done at once, right? And I’m hungry. So, wherever you want, let’s go.”

“Cool,” she said, slipping her arms from his back to signal him to do the same. She offered a hand, and he took it, although they switched configurations a few times until settling on the most mutually comfortable position they could find just before crossing Seventh.

They passed the walk down Jordan with idle chatter – she pointed out a few buildings that they might stop by, he asked her how studying for finals was going, she checked to see how the drive went – before thankfully managing to grab a booth at the pizza place so they could really settle. Yin checked the time.

He sat back and removed his coat to reveal a darker green long-sleeved ribbed knit shirt. The shirt clung tightly to his chest, and had a noticeable texture (Yin froze for a split-second, daydreaming about running her hands over it). She was certain he had worn that specifically to catch her attention, and she briefly worried that her bright red turtleneck looked plain in comparison. The worry passed as she realized that, nice shirt or not, it wasn’t exactly a great effort for him to choose it today.

“So,” he said after getting their drinks ordered, “I think I know what I’ll be getting for food,” he gestured to the menu and shifted his voice lower and sexier, “but I’m curious what you’d like to have on the menu for tonight’s activities.”

Yin leaned forward, hoping to project a gleam of defiance in her eyes. “So quick and direct. Do you have any, ah, suggestions? I thought that was, your job, to come up with the ideas.”

Sean leaned back, chuckling, crossing his arms behind his head to form a cushion against the wooden seat. “Well, it can be, but I would like to know to begin with whether you had requests, or if you wanted me to make all of your decisions for you,” he smirked.

“I, ah, don’t think you’d get very far trying to do that,” she replied, although the idea of that made her want to squirm. That pose was accentuating the way the fabric hugged his chest. Distracting.

“Really now?” he said, as if he recognized the excitement she was trying to hide. “Well, if that’s not what I’ll be doing, I’d be delighted to hear what you do have in mind,” he added quite genuinely.

“Ah...” her mind wandered for a moment. “Well...you said you’re wearing a suit for the tournament, right?”

“Yup!”

“I want to see you in it,” Yin grinned.

Sean nodded, amused. “That can be arranged,” he smiled. The dominant edge had dropped out of his voice completely now. “Lessee...um, anything on the hypnosis side of things? Or even just the D/s side?”

“Ah,” Yin felt the heat rise to her cheeks as she tried to put her thoughts in order, “well, um, I know you like, freezing, and I’ve done that before. I really like when a body part is, frozen, and it’s numb, like I can’t feel it.”

“Numbness and freezing?” he said, eyebrow raising. “That sounds like an intriguing combination. Do continue,” he grinned invitingly.

“Well, I’ve liked what we’ve talked about with, hair-pulling, and the images you described for me, and, arousal control, like the dial you mentioned,” she said, sitting back, and then abruptly looking away from him when she noticed the waitress approaching with drinks. She kept her eyes on her to signal to him to cut the kinky conversation for a moment.

Yin’s mind wandered to the possibilities as they made the order. She thought about that offer of letting him make the decisions. She loved the feeling of hypnosis, but she didn’t have too many fantasies that centered around it. The D/s was what captivated her, really, and the thought of pleasing and acquiescing for the next few hours turned her on more than any specific suggestion that he might use.

As the waitress left, Yin leaned forward again. Sean had propped up an elbow on the table, relaxing more and looking less like he was showing off his body. “Ah, I think aside from that,” she said, “I, uh...really would like to do what you want. If you, um, want to call all the shots...you can go for it. I trust you.”

Sean didn’t really smile. He looked a little surprised, as if he couldn’t possibly have expected that response. “Are you sure?”

“Yes,” she said, hesitating before adding, “M-Master.” The final word came out with a whispered sigh.

“Well, then, pet,” Sean said, grinning softly, “if that’s the case, I’ll double up on the safety suggestions. If you need me to stop or pause, you can say so...have you used ‘yellow’ and ‘red before?”

“Uh, no, I haven’t. None of the other hypnotists I played with really used those ones.”

“Ah, alright. In that case, just say ‘stop’ any time you need to. When you do, let me know if you need me to change something, or if you need to stop playing, and I’ll do whatever I need to for you. Does that sound good?”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

“Do you have any general limits I should know about, especially any that didn’t come up online?”

“Umm...” Yin realized she didn’t quite have an itemized list in her head. “I don’t really like, uh, kneeling? I know that’s a really common one, and I’d really rather not. Uh...not sure what I’d be up for as far as, um, sex goes? Like, um, maybe just hands, if we do that...” Yin trailed off as her face ignited with heat.

“OK. That works. I wasn’t really sure about that, either, and it’s...well...it’s less stressful, to have guidelines like that,” Sean said, looking relieved. Yin let a long breath out, tension leaving her with that discussion out of the way.

The two of them sat quietly for a moment. Sean placed his arms on the table, staring down in thought. Yin rolled ideas around in her head, trying to think if anything else stood out to her as a limit to mention. She ruled out anything that Sean had mentioned he wasn’t into (like bimbofication or anal sex), and ran through things that they’d done over text or talked about doing while flirting (in case anything would be less appealing in person than online). She’d already explained to him at length that she wasn’t interested in animal transformations when they had clarified what Master/pet meant – even if he was into it, she felt assured that he would not go there. They’d done orders for stripping and masturbation without hypnosis, and both of those sounded fun in person. She had also made it clear that any kind of pain was a no-go, and he’d told her it wasn’t his thing anyway. Yin trusted Sean to follow through on the ‘stop’ thing, so she felt comfortable leaving it at what she had already said.

After a minute or two of thought, Sean perked up. “I have one idea, that we haven’t really done before. Umm...” he hesitated, looking a bit flustered about this suggestion. “I’m, really into robot play, and I don’t think it’ll be, um, exactly your thing, but I might be able to make it fun for you?”

Yin leaned forward, wanting to show interest. “I’m, open to hear what you have in mind.”

His voice was hushed, and his speech turned to a nervous stream. “Well...you mentioned that you like that combination of freezing and numbness, and it just made me think of how...’unfeeling’ is sorta a concept for robot play. And so is, well, freezing. The idea I like in robot play is that someone can’t move until told to, or think or act or speak at all without an order. And maybe I could expand that, so that you feel numb and frozen all over, except whatever part of you is moving as ordered.” He paused, took a breath, caught her eye nervously, looking for a reaction.

Yin thought about it. It was something new, but she wasn’t opposed to a little novelty. She liked the idea of including her own request into it – and if she didn’t like it, at least it seemed like an experience she wouldn’t mind having. “Sure,” she said, “it sounds worth trying. I might need, pointers, on how to be a robot, though.”

Sean let out a puff of air, relaxed a lot of muscles – Yin could see all kinds of detail through his tight shirt – and grinned, sheepishly, like he was trying to move up to smiling confidently. “Well, um,” he said, “how about I give you a...lesson...in being a robot, over food?”

Yin chuckled. “Ah, hypnotizing me in the restaurant? So brazen and bold,” she said, wondering where he would take that comment.

Sean’s smile widened. “Oh, not necessarily,” he said, confidence easing back into his voice. “I was thinking I could just...instruct you. You may go into hypnosis, because that happens when someone pretends like that, and if you would like that you can, but I’ll focus on the things you haven’t done yet, and do the numbness later, in your dorm room. You can just...follow my instructions, and see how you like it. Do you like that idea?”

Yin fought down another urge to squirm in her seat. The way he said it...the idea of him teaching her how to be good and how to please him, that hit her just right. “You, uh,” she said, fighting down nerves so she could express the desire, “you can, ah, go ahead when you feel like it, Master. You’ve, successfully intrigued me.”

Before Sean could reply properly, the waitress arrived with their pizza. Each of them picked out a few slices, and as the waitress left them alone, Sean said quietly, “How about...we eat, and when you can’t decide if you need any more or not, or if you finish...you’ll get your lesson.”

Yin smiled mischievously. “I’ll be in attendance, but I can’t promise that I will behave.”

Sean met her smile. “Well, I shall just have to make the material worth your while, then.”

Yin chuckled quietly. “OK, but, we should probably eat,” she said, and took a slice while maintaining eye contact to make the point. Sean chuckled in response and attended to his own plate.

Over food, Yin ranted a little bit about her biochem class, and asked Sean to explain some of his speech events. He promised to send her the scripts to his Program of Interpretation and After Dinner Speaking pieces to her if he didn’t get time to show her during the evening. All the while Yin’s thoughts kept dancing back to the oncoming “lesson,” and keeping track of both her slices and Sean’s to estimate when it would start.

Sean certainly seemed to make quick work of the food, and kept an eye on Yin’s plate as he rambled about the finer points of impromptu speeches. Yin had cleared her plate, propped her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands, and waited for him to reach a stopping point. When he did indeed finish, he looked her in the eye and smiled evilly. “So...shall we begin, pet? Are you ready to listen, and focus, and show me just how well you can follow directions?”

“I was, beginning to think you’d never start, Master,” Yin replied cheekily.

“Well, you may, instead, begin to feel a little bit stiff,” Sean continued smoothly. “You may find that your posture slowly begins to straighten, because robots tend to have very straight backs. Robots have a little less jointing, and are built and structured to sit and stand up nice and straight, and as you think about that, and think about yourself as a robot, you may just find that you sit up nice and straight, that’s right,” he added as Yin’s back began straightening up just the tiniest bit, as she receded ever so slightly from her relaxed forward lean, “your back just seems to straighten and stiffen on its own, and you’ve felt your arm get light and rise on its own before, and now your back and spine just get straight and stiff of their own accord in much the same way as your arm has risen on its own, and you might just find it so easy to sit up straight NOW,” he said as Yin felt her spine straightening, her head adjusting as she continued to face forward toward him. Her arms were almost frozen, still loosely adhering to their triangular shape even as they slid back, so that the edge of the table held up her forearms at about the midway point.

“That’s it,” Sean breathed calmly, “you just sit up nice and straight there, and you may even find that your arms move to your sides, your elbows still bent a bit, but arms at your sides now, that’s a good girl,” he said warmly as Yin complied. In her head, Yin was having difficulty parsing how much of her response was hypnosis and how much was submission – the way her spine had straightened felt like a light arm rise, as he’d said, but she still felt like she could stop at any moment if she felt like it...but she really didn’t feel like doing anything besides what he said, which she knew from experience was a pretty sure sign of light trance.

“And your arms can just remain comfortably at your sides, you just find that it’s so easy and comfortable to sit nice and straight like a robot, head forward, back straight, legs side by side, arms at your side, you might even find your hands locking into open palms with your fingers straight out, or maybe they just remain so still at your sides, as you just find that you’re frozen, holding still, hanging on my every word, because it’s just so comfortable to be still right now, it’s so easy and effortless to remain stiff and still and frozen like a robot that hasn’t been told to move yet, and you can just remain like that and don’t let anything change, that’s right,” he said, and Yin felt the familiar hypnosis buzzwords tickling her mind and making the suggestion feel stronger from familiarity.

Suddenly, the waitress passed by, clearly oblivious to Yin’s presumably odd posture. “Everything alright here?” she asked quickly.

“Oh, everything’s just fine,” Sean said, taking his eyes off Yin to nod her off. Yin felt a blush heating up her face at the intrusion, her heart beating a little bit faster as she continued to hold still. She kept her eyes fixed forward, her head and back an unbent line, her upper arms straight down her side, her forearms lined up roughly with her thighs. Her hands had been relaxed, but she felt a desire to adjust them into the flat, knife-hand type position that Sean had described, and she began complying at least half-consciously.

Sean looked her in the eye again. Yin felt like he was emphasizing that her eyes were stationary, and she thought about moving her head to the side. She continued to feel no motivation to disobey, and gave a halfhearted try only to find that her head really was fixed in place. When had this become a real suggestion? she wondered. At the same time, she found herself continually directing her thoughts to holding still, to holding the posture, to following Sean’s instructions.

“And I see you’re being a very good girl and following along,” Sean grinned, “and you can just keep on doing that, as you hold still for me, pet, and as you hold so very still, you may also find that your mind focuses so much and so easily on remaining still,” Yin inwardly thought, Oh man, he’s used to how my head works, and as her posture became harder to not think about he continued, “and that as you think and focus so much more on remaining still, on holding position, on keeping that robot posture, you probably don’t even realize that your face has become emotionless and blank,” Has it? Yin thought, and she could not find anything to contradict it, “blank and calm, and you may find that you just pay attention to my words and follow my instructions, and you don’t need to feel or express much else right now, that’s right,” he said, leaning forward, his own eyes seeming to peer inside Yin’s head as her eyes remained passively pointed in his direction.

Yin reflexively focused on her position, and it really was easy to maintain, even though she was sitting so rigidly. Her mind kept drifting back to the task of holding still any time she tried to think about anything else. Sean remained in her field of vision – it felt inaccurate to say that she was looking at him, she thought quickly before her mind began running through every part of her body again, to ensure that each part remained in its place.

“And the blankness, emotionlessness of your face may have already started seeping into your mind,” Sean continued quietly and firmly, “because as you focus so much on following my instructions and remaining in place, you may find that your whole mind is so very focused on listening, and following, and doing exactly as you are told, and you just allow my words and suggestions to be the only thing in your head, the only thing you need to pay attention to, and you may find that your mind just feels blank and empty, you may find that you feel more and more BLANK as you listen, find that your posture and your stillness get more automatic, more and more effortless and easy to maintain, as you just remain so perfectly still without even trying, you just remain so still and your mind grows so BLANK as if your thoughts are just as still as your body, and your body remains still because your mind is so BLANK and your mind stays BLANK because your body is so still, until your body is so stiff and still like a robot awaiting instructions, and your mind is so still and blank like a computer awaiting programming, that you just follow along with what I say and don’t do anything else, just hold still and wait for the next suggestion or program or order like a good robot girl, that’s right...” he said, trailing off and leaving her waiting for the next word.

Sean remained silent, and Yin remained still. Yin continued to stare forward, to hold position. Any time she had a thought, that thought turned toward holding still. The seconds stretching forward lost meaning to her. She was still. She was blank.

“That’s it,” Sean broke in again, “still and blank, and waiting for what I say next. And you will find that, since you are so still and straight, stiff and frozen, that when you do move, when I give you a command and you follow it, that your movements are stiff, that you move efficiently, with no extraneous motion, just making the least movement possible to accomplish your task, and you may find that it feels like your joints are moving as though there are hydraulics inside, pumping the hinges of your joints in one direction or another, or perhaps like gears that turn and move your body along like a mechanical puppet, just moving automatically in response to any command you are given, efficiently, mechanically, moving stiffly like a good robot girl, that’s right, my pet,” he said.

The stillness of Yin’s mind was briefly broken by a stray thought, that Sean might be deliberately overdoing the suggestion; she wondered if he didn’t realize how far into it she was. Then that thought faded. She was a good robot girl, so she remained still.

“Remaining still in mind and body, pet, and when you move, you move mechanically, efficiently, so that when I order you to place your hand on the table, your hand moves up and onto the table, not necessarily quickly, but efficiently, and it’s so very easy to move that way, and you are just so BLANK and still that you are waiting for that command, waiting for that order like a good girl, like a good robot girl, your blank, computerized mind is just waiting for orders and programming, and your body is just so very still as you wait, pet.” Sean paused, and Yin waited – her eyes fixed forward, her mind blank except for an undercurrent of nervousness that she wouldn’t move correctly. Then, Sean fixed his gaze on a spot on her side of the table, and said, “Place your right hand on the table now.”

Yin’s forearm stiffly rose, her arm folding neatly in half. Her shoulder swung upward, leveling her elbow with the space just above the table. Her forearm ratcheted downward, and her hand turned mid-air to gently land palm-first on the table.

“Perfect,” Sean said, assuaging the tiny bit of performance anxiety in Yin’s mind and letting her mind relax. “That’s right. Moving like a machine, like a mechanized puppet. Good girl.” He looked into her staring eyes, and Yin’s blank mind warmed with pleasant feelings as he smiled.

“And when you speak, my pet,” he continued, “it will be in a flat monotone, as emotionless as your face, as mechanical as your body, the voice of a mindless robot, and you only speak when spoken to, to answer my questions, to acknowledge my orders, to obey my commands. You will also address me as Master, of course, just automatically, and if I ask you a yes or no question, you will respond,” his voice went flat and low, demonstrating, “’Yes, Master,’ or ‘No, Master,’ and you will say ‘Yes, Master’ in response to any command before you follow it. Do you understand?”

“Yes. Master,” Yin responded. Her voice sounded mostly just quiet and flat to her own ears. She hoped she was doing it right.

“That’s a good girl,” Sean replied. “Now put your hand back to your side.”

“Yes. Master.” Yin once again folded her forearm up to her shoulder, reversing the direction of the first movement.

“Very good. Now, Yin, following my words again, and knowing that you’ve done very well for me, you will find that you will return to this state later tonight, any time I and only I say, ‘Yindroid, activate.’ Any time I and only I say, ‘Yindroid, activate,’ you’ll become a mindless, obedient robot girl again, and you’ll remain that way until I say, ‘Yindroid, deactivate.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes. Master.”

“That’s right, that’s a good girl. That’s a good pet.”

The blank space in Yin’s head buzzed nonverbally again with good feelings at the affection and praise.

“And now, finding that that works now, finding that you come all the way back awake, all the way out of hypnosis, all the way back to being a human girl, when I give the order to deactivate, waking up all the way as I say: Yindroid, deactivate.”

Yin blinked. The fuzzies started clearing from her head, and she realized that her mouth was a little dry. She grabbed her glass of water to sip, averting her eyes from Sean as she did so. After draining more water than she thought she needed, she said, “Ah, that was, interesting,” and grabbed another piece of pizza as she looked directly at Sean again. Sean looked tentative, smiling but waiting for her feedback.

“How was it?” he asked. “Worth doing more of?”

“It was, cool,” Yin said before downing more water. “It felt really different, and I really like the, ah, mindlessness idea? Like, that there’s nothing there except the reality you create for me.”

Sean smiled. “I’ll see if I can work that direction into whatever I do next. So you’d like to play with it more later?”

“Sure, it seems like it’ll be fun...ah...and you don’t have to change it anymore, I think, I liked it fine as it was.”

He chuckled, seeming surprised. “Well, less work for me, and also more time to zonk you out in a trance later.”

“Ooh, that sounds good,” Yin said, taking a bite of pizza. Scening in public was an interesting kind of forbidden, and it was handy to have aftercare food right there afterward. Sean took Yin’s lead in finishing off the pizza and guzzling his soda, and they ate in silence for a little bit before asking for the check.

Yin led Sean by the hand, having shaken off the spell of robotization thanks to a little time and a helping of body-fuel. The cold wind felt less harsh in the aftermath of good food and covert play, and she was excited to show Sean her favorite spot on campus.

“It’s on the way to my dorm from here,” she explained to him, “and, I don’t even know how many people care about it, but it’s so cool, and I want you to see it for just a moment...” Yin caught her breath against the cold as she took him down the tiny excuse for a hill that this campus had, toward a pair of tall pine trees. Yin excitedly pulled Sean between the two trees, and then directed his attention upward.

The inside branches of the trees had been trimmed, molded. Inside, it looked like a gigantic cone of pine branches, green needles all the way up, the slightly cloud-obscured sunlight shining down through the greenery onto the pair of them.

“I’ve never seen anyone, linger, here,” Yin said, catching her breath. “But, it’s like, being inside a Christmas tree.” She smiled broadly, taking in the site as she gripped Sean’s hand affectionately.

“It’s beautiful,” Sean agreed, taking in the sight as well. “It’s like...” he broke in after a pause, and went on, hesitatingly, “I always thought it would be cool to, like, shrink down and be inside something like a tree or a houseplant.” He shivered a little in the cold. “Thanks for showing me this.” Sean gently pulled Yin toward him, her head into his chest as he hugged her firmly, warmly. Yin squeezed him through that thick, fluffy coat, then looked up toward his face.

“Would, um, you like to kiss?” she asked nervously.

Sean smiled down at her. “Absolutely,” he said, kissing her forehead, then moving his grip under her arms. Yin felt him shifting his balance, until he lifted her up and, through the awkwardness of the lift, kissed her on the lips. It was mostly a brush, nothing too firm and no tongue, but the motion and physical effort and the sweet gesture combined into a lovely moment.

Sean gently placed Yin back on the ground, and she bounced giddily. The trees provided slight shelter from the wind, and right now she felt a heady rush from having played a little, spending a moment in this pretty little place, and having even more to look forward to.

He looked around the space again, stuck his gloved hands into his coat pockets, then turned toward Yin. “Y’know...how would you like to start the scene, well, the one for the dorm room, right here?”

Yin heart was beating faster again. She shivered, not entirely from the cold. “That sounds, fun, Master,” she said, thrilling at addressing him properly again.

Sean closed the gap between them, his arms brushing at the outside of hers loosely, affectionately. Then, his right hand began creeping up her back, teasing her spine – in a split second, Yin realized that his hand was bare, he must have taken his gloves off just now and she wondered why, and then her question was answered as his hand reached her neck. Yin gasped quietly as his cold hand brushed against the back of her neck and his fingers spread around the base of her skull. Their eyes met as Sean’s fingers gripped her hair, and the gasp that followed was not so quiet as Yin sucked in the freezing air, her eyes pinching closed, adrenaline pumping through her chilled body.

“When we enter your dorm room,” Sean said, his voice smooth and low, “you will be my slave. My pet. Understood?”

“Yes, Master!” Yin squeaked quietly.

“Once we go through that door, you will not look me in the eye without permission. You will do as you are told. You will stand at attention any time you are not following an order. Understood?”

“Yes, Master!” Yin felt frozen, not like in the restaurant, but tensed, coiled; like the force holding her in place was the only thing in the world as she hung on Sean’s voice.

“And you will not be allowed to touch me until you earn it, until you have pleased me and shown me what a good girl you are. Do you like that idea, pet?”

“Yes, Master!” This one came out a little louder, a little higher.

“Good pet,” Sean said, relaxing his grip, slipping his fingers from the base of the skull and petting her hair gently while embracing her loosely with his left arm. Yin took a deep breath as she pressed her forehead into his chest, letting herself come down from the excitement.

“That was, wicked,” she breathed.

“Glad you liked,” Sean said more gently. “Looking forward to more?”

Yin squeezed his torso tightly. “Yes, Master.”