The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breezing By

Chapter 3: Switch

Yin was not terribly fond of this American Chinese restaurant. The crispy duck she’d ordered was, well, fine, but nothing more. The restaurant’s location, right across the street from her dorm building (which housed a disproportionate number of Asian students), struck her as good business. Still, she vaguely wished it were a higher quality Chinese restaurant instead of the usual cheap eats thing you found in the US.

“Oh,” Sean asked while breaking from his mound of fried rice. “Erm, you were trying to ask for a clothing control thing, when you asked about the shirt, weren’t you?”

“Ah, yes,” Yin said, glad he had caught up. “I, ah, liked that, when you did it online.”

Sean put his head on his hand. “Geez. I was just really spacy after playing, I guess.”

“Do you think you’ll, be up for more, tonight?”

“Not sure. The food’s helping, at least. Also, soda. You’re not really supposed to drink too much soda before doing speech things, but, I never listen. Plus, half my competition are smokers, anyway.”

“Smokers?” Yin tried to wrap her head around smoking being popular among speech kids. “That, doesn’t even make sense!”

Sean just shrugged. “I think it’s for relieving stage fright. But yeah, I figure I don’t screw up my voice any more than they do.”

Yin chuckled lightly. “Well, you should probably not, wear out your voice, anyway, right?”

Sean smiled back. “I guess not? Maybe I should go light on the hypno-voice.”

He’s really cute, Yin thought. And he was wearing that ribbed shirt again – nowhere near as nice as the suit, but it also had a different tone to it. He looked less...hard, less commanding, and more supple and agile. She started remembering back when they took turns hypnotizing one another; seeing him completely drop the “rawr” was stoking a desire she hadn’t expected to have tonight.

“Actually, ah, how, would you feel,” she started, pausing, as he kept eating, “if I, dropped you, when we get back?”

Sean paused, swallowed – Yin waited on edge for a few seconds that seemed to stretch forever until he could get enough voice to reply. “That...that would be really cool, actually. I...um...haven’t been hypnotized in person, before,” he finished sheepishly.

“Oh...” Yin said, her mind suddenly buzzing with excitement at this thought. “Then, oh, that’d be cool to do that for you,” she grinned.

“You’re sure you don’t want to go another round as-is? I’m OK with that if you want!”

“No, I mean, that’d, be great. But, I’d enjoy getting to, ah, pay you back.”

Sean smiled, “Um, in that case, um, yes, I’d really like it. ...thank you for offering. But, I enjoyed playing with you, you know...you don’t owe me anything.”

“I know, I know. And, it’s, cool,” Yin said, blushing slightly, “I’ve hypnotized you before, so, I’m all for doing it again. It would be a good, addition, to the night.”

“OK,” Sean said, looking to have accepted that she actually wanted to do this. “Um, what are you thinking of doing?”

“Ah, I’d, really like to give you a massage,” Yin said, eying Sean’s shoulders, imagining her hands running over them. “I got to touch you a lot with a lot of, nice clothes in the way,” she continued, “so, I’d like to do it without so much, covering.”

Sean chuckled, sipping down his soda. “You’re, not making it sound unattractive, at all. Anything else?”

“Um, I think I just want to, give you a massage, and drop you, maybe both in the same thing,” she clarified. “And, I don’t know about much else. If you’d like me to, ah, take control a bit, that’s cool, too, but, this really is something that I would enjoy for itself. Um...would you like me to, um, pay you back for the, climax,” at the allusion to their previous activities, Yin self-consciously checked around them to make sure nobody was listening to them, “that you gave me?”

Looking down at his food, Sean seemed to mull over the possibilities. “Um...I should not do that, actually. I um, have this weird tradition of um, not,” his voice dropped, “finishing,” before returning to normal, “on the night before any, um competition.”

“OK,” Yin said, somewhat relieved, because she was only just confident enough to make the offer. “That’s, workable.”

“And, actually,” Sean said tentatively, “I...actually like back massages better that I would like that.”

“Really?” Yin was intrigued, and happy about the coincidence.

“Yeah, I...my back is really, really sensitive. It might even get a little...too intense for me. So, I’ll let you know if you need to lighten up, OK?”

“Of course, of course!” Yin relaxed, feeling like this was going far better than she could have expected. “Ah, how about, D/s-y, stuff?” She tried to read Sean’s expression. He seemed to stare, not even through her, but like his gaze didn’t reach her; she guessed he was mulling over what to ask for.

“I really wish I could ask for a lot more,” he said slowly, “but, I think I need to keep it light for anything else we do tonight. The stuff you said, and you can get me as blank as you’d like, and if you want, I’d enjoy it if you had me calling you by a title. But, I think that’s as much as I have to request.”

“OK, cool,” Yin replied, “that, will be fun. I think, I just want to, fractionate you out of your mind. Take you as deep as I can, for the sake of it. And, maybe, ah...you can call me, Lady Yin, when I do it,” she ended, grinning giddily.

Sean’s face was a bit red as he replied, “Yeah, ah, I like that. I think that’ll be just what I need tonight.” He returned her smile.

The conversation drifted to more everyday topics again – plans for winter break, for example. Yin was heading home to Macau, Sean heading back to his home state. In the back of her mind, Yin catalogued all of the inductions and deepeners she knew, and tried to organize them into some kind of strategy for how to best approach Sean’s mind – recalling what worked on him before, and what seemed appropriate for a goal of deep relaxation. She figured out a rough outline around the time when the conversation turned to recent movies each of them had seen. Yin became progressively more excited at the whole prospect of zonking out her Master, getting anxious for their return to the little dorm room.

Food, eaten. Backup snacks for aftercare, bought on meal points. Bathroom breaks, taken. Shoes, removed. Scene itinerary, planned. Yin racked her brain for anything else she would need for this. Maybe a lot more practice, she thought, but then corrected herself: this was exactly that kind of practice. Everybody starts somewhere.

“Uh, how would you like to start?” Sean asked, sounding awkwardly excited. He was standing in front of the bed (right where I masturbated, Yin thought with amusement) as she finished arranging the post-scene drinks in the mini-fridge.

“Um...first, this,” Yin giggled as she threw herself into a hug. Sean returned the embrace while Yin ran her fingers across his back, savoring the texture of the shirt as it hugged his body. She pressed her face against his chest while caressing his back, enjoying the motion of his breathing and the feel of his heartbeat. Then, Yin raised herself on tiptoe, signaling Sean for a kiss – he leaned down, and their lips pressed gently against one another.

Yin lowered herself down to a standing position, slipping away from Sean. “OK,” she said, “and now, ah, you, undress,” she finished with a grin.

Sean chuckled, looking a little nervous. “Um, should I be doing a striptease back for you?”

Yin smiled, and then yanked off her sweater-tunic in front of him. “I don’t see, a point in repeats,” she said as she began removing her jeans again. “Just, getting undressed for the occasion, right?”

“OK,” Sean said, pulling off the ribbed shirt to expose a very nice upper body. His shoulders had a smidgeon of development; his arms looked great as a whole, now that she had a chance to pay attention. Sean’s chest was nicely delineated, his collarbone and pectorals almost like a frame over his smooth stomach – Yin enjoyed seeing the skin stretch taut while he removed the shirt before settling into the more standard double-rectangle shape. They removed their jeans and socks more or less in unison, struggling with denim on the floor. Yin considered her state of dress, and decided to leave the bra on for now and decide later if she wanted to remove it.

Standing up in her underwear, Yin broke the silence. “OK, lie face-down on the bed, and I will be right over.” While Sean went to position himself, Yin switched on the Christmas lights and flipped off the ceiling light. The cramped dorm room was once again awash in a warm, multicolor Christmas glow – A perfect atmosphere for a massage, Yin thought.

She climbed onto the bed, straddling Sean from behind. It was tough maneuvering her knees so that they fit comfortably on the dorm bed – Yin and Sean traded brief, barely-remembered requests for readjustment until Yin was firmly wedged around the back of Sean’s hips, making sure not to put much weight on him.

Yin grasped his shoulders gently from her tower-like position of power. “Are you, ready, to start, Master?” she teased.

Sean turned his head, giving her a flash of his grin at her use of the title in the midst of this inversion. “Yes, pet, I’m ready,” he said.

With that, Yin slowly tightened her hands and fingers around his trapezius muscles until she felt some tension give. He gasped, and Yin felt aglow with the power of making that happen. She kneaded the muscles, and felt him flex the muscles in response to a squeeze. She held it, his body seemingly rigid beneath her; finally, he exhaled, and she began to feel the energy drain as he relaxed into her grip. Yin continued to work the shoulders, feeling the stiffness in Sean’s body flow out bit by bit.

Rocking her palms on the heel, Yin moved down to Sean’s back. He arched upward into her press, moaning softly, his body tensing into a taut crescent as she dug the heels of her palms into the skin stretched over his shoulder blades.

“Nnnggnn!” he grunted as Yin pressed her palms into the tight knots she discovered there. She didn’t wonder at his comment that he preferred a back rub to orgasm. He was moaning and tensing like she did while hitting climax.

That thought made Yin giggly with power.

Yin paused and listened to the sweet sound of Sean quietly panting. Then, she switched to pressing down with her knuckles over the same area.

“Aahhhh!” Sean blurted as she rubbed bony knuckles into tensed flesh.

“That’s, good, Master,” Yin cooed, noticing that he was digging his fingers into the bed, arms tensed even as she kneaded and rubbed the knots out. “Just, feel the massage, feeling that, pleasure,” she pressed harder into the stiff muscle, “let your body, tense, so that when you let go, you just feel, the tension’s absence, you feel your muscles turn to jelly under my hands,” she continued as she pressed upward as if she were shaping a rolling wave of dough. An idea began to form in her head as she felt him arch and tense in pleasure...

“Yesss...break now,” Sean gasped, and Yin flattened her hands against his back, laying palms down gently. She listened to him calming down, felt his ribs rising and falling under her hands. She waited, wondering if she should ask something before he broke back in, “OK, I’m ready again.”

“Very good, Master,” Yin breathed before giving his trapezius muscles another squeeze. She saw his fingers dig into the bed again as she held the squeeze, kneading into the back of the muscles with her palms, building him up as she heard the low moan continuing, waiting for the moment when he reached the peak of tension, “and SLEEP,” she intoned as she released her grip and pressed down into Sean’s back with her flattened palms in one quick motion, “relaxing down, Sean, that’s right,” she whispered, enjoying the relaxing of protocol as she took charge.

“You can just, feel, your body, going loose, and limp, under my touch,” Yin said as she caressed Sean’s now-relaxed arms, leaning forward to reach his wrists at the head of the bed before trailing her fingertips back down his modestly built forearms and biceps. At his shoulders, she gripped them again in a light massage, before moving back to the trapezius muscles. Lightly touching the muscles without squeezing, she leaned down, whispering, “And this time, Sean, as I massage, your shoulders, and back, you feel the tension drain, you find it so much, easier, to relax into it, as I rub,” she tightened her grip, feeling his body truly give now, “and knead,” she said as she dug her palm’s heels in again, “you just, find it so easy, to relax, and SLEEP deeper, Sean,” she felt a tangible change, a loosening of muscle under her fingers, “that’s right, like I’m, rubbing out, all of your tension, all of your, stress, with every, touch,” she squeezed extra hard, and felt him squirm upward the slightest bit before going limp in her grasp, “you just, DROP, so hard, for your Lady,” she grinned to herself.

Gleeful at the sight of Sean’s prone, limp, hypnotized body, Yin continued to knead his upper back, whispering, “And you can just be, so good, and even, obedient, as you drop for your Lady...”

Sean sighed dreamily.

Pressing on metaphorically, Yin pressed down physically with her palms. “And, my touch, sends you deeper, and deeper, Sean,” she said, the use of his real name such a demotion from “Master” that it felt like a diminutive on her tongue. “You can just, relax,” she hissed as she switched to a caress down his back, brushing down his core with her hands, “and listen, to your Lady,” she said before trailing her middle fingernail up his spine and seeing him barely twitch at it. “That’s right,” she continued, “so relaxed now, you just turn to jelly, so limp, and relaxed, so loose, your body getting, heavy, too heavy to move,” she began caressing all the way up his back to his shoulders, then smoothing her hands over his arms again, “arms getting so, so heavy, so, so, so heavy as I, touch them,” she loosely gripped his forearms, “and you feel how, heavy, you are, don’t you?”

“Ysss,” came Sean’s faraway, half-muffled reply.

Yin released her loose grip, and pressed down on his shoulders, squeezing them again. “And while you’re hypnotized by me tonight, Sean, you will address me as, Lady, or Lady Yin, or Milady, won’t you?”

“MmmyesssM’lady,” Sean sighed out, dreamy, sounding like he was savoring the feel of the title.

“And does the massage feel, better, now that you can just, relax, Sean?”

“YessMilady,” he replied.

“Good, good,” Yin encouraged, driving her palms into his back again, “and it will just, continue, to feel so good, as you relax, as you feel heavy, and go deep, down, as you, drop, down, deeper, Sean...” His muscles felt more liquid, more malleable, as she paused to press down with flat palms again.

Yin listened to Sean’s breath flow out, felt his upper body sinking beneath her hands as she stilled herself. She paused, assessing the situation. Sean was under, but probably only just deep enough for more relaxation suggestions to work. She was getting a little tired of balancing on her knees to move her hands up and down his body. Also, she had probably gotten as much mileage as she could out of the massage as a deepener before changing it up.

She wondered how she was doing on time.

Carefully de-straddling Sean, Yin kept up a patter. “Now, Sean, I’m going to be, moving, a little, and, you will move, too, when I’m done, but right now you can just relax as you listen, you can relax as you feel how loose and heavy your body is,” Yin moved first to a seat at the edge of the bed, and then to a standing position beside it as she looked down at Sean’s (very nice) motionless body. She took a moment to admire the mess of his dark hair standing out amidst the Christmas lights palette illuminating his light brown skin.

“And, when you do move,” Yin continued, refocusing on the task at hand, “you will be able to move, easily, when I give you a little, direction, and as soon as you, finish, moving, you will relax so easily into your new position as you get, heavy, and loose, again, as you get comfortable, and just keep feeling so dreamy and sleepy...” she trailed off to think a little about her next idea. “All right, now, sit up on the edge of the bed, Sean,” Yin finished as she chose something off the small roulette wheel of deepeners and inductions she had in her mind.

She watched as Sean slowly shifted, rolling onto his side to expose his sleekly muscled chest and smooth belly. His body began lurching upwards and sideways, slowly and awkwardly rising until Sean was seated in front of Yin. Upon reaching a sitting position, his shoulders slowly wilted, his head began to droop, and his stomach swelled with each deep inhale.

Yin placed her hands on his trapezius muscles again. “That’s it, and as I, knead your shoulders again,” she began squeezing from the new position, “you keep feeling your body, loosen, turning to jelly, letting, my touch, drive you, deeper.” She realized that that line was a great transition to what she had planned: “And, in fact, you will find my touch relaxes, and hypnotizes you, even, deeper,” she flattened her palms against the trapezius ridges and slid them toward Sean’s shoulders, “as you go, down,” she said, turning the massage into a firm downward press on his shoulders, signaling Sean to loosen them, let them collapse down; she was gratified to feel his shoulders gradually sink down at her kinesthetic behest.

Hmm, she wondered, what if...? Yin’s mind lit up with the prospect of experimenting.

Yin placed her fingertips on Sean’s waist, taking note of his slumped posture. She gently caressed upward, barely touching, signaling as she passed her fingers up to his ribs: Up. Sean straightened slightly – Yin disengaged her fingers from his chest and sides, replacing them at his waist, and repeated. This time he repositioned more dramatically, as if her fingers were pulling him up with wires. A final sweep up his torso, and Sean was upright in his seat. Yin took a brief moment to listen to his breath, still the relaxed and regular breathing of someone deep in trance.

Racking her memory for the right script she’d studied, Yin gently grabbed Sean’s left wrist. She held it up, parallel to the floor, then positioned his hand with palm facing downward. Tugging the wrist slightly, she patted the arm: Stay. Yin cautiously slid her hands away from his arm, then let out a breath of suspense on seeing that Sean’s arm remained cataleptic, frozen in position. She repeated the process on the right arm. A memory flashed in her head – he’d done the whole sleepwalker pose once or twice on her, and now she was doing the same for unrelated reasons. Fun, she thought, I bet he’ll think I’m getting him back, without my even trying.

Holding Sean’s left wrist, Yin nudged the inside of the accompanying elbow: Bend. The rigidity of his arm gave way, and Yin repositioned it – pointing his hand inward, and slightly downward, without getting too close to the halfway point between his two hands’ original position. The right arm gave after the slightest tap, free for her to position in a mirror of the left.

Left again – lower, more inward. Right again – lower, more inward. Sean’s arms and hands were suspended, almost at a 45 degree angle from his shoulders, his hands looking like two separated halves of a V. This time, Yin posed his hands – gently holding the left wrist with thumb and forefinger, and making a movement as if she were unlocking a door with a key: Rotate. She turned his hand so that his palm was now perpendicular to the ground. After repeating the process on the right hand, he looked more like he had been about to make a big, dramatic clap, but had been frozen in the middle. Next, she moved each arm downward by an inch or two. Then, closer together, leaving a few inches between the palms. She nudged each hand closer to the other – maybe two inches of space, now. She lowered each arm and hand again.

Finally, in one motion, Yin pressed his hands together while pulling forward on them, and Sean got the message: Down. He drifted forward, Yin’s downward pull erasing the tenseness and rigidity of his body as his arms went slack. Sean’s head eased forward, as if he were nodding off to sleep. Yin trailed her fingers back up Sean’s arms, resting again on his shoulders, and gave them another push down. Down, down, down, said without a single word, she thought with glee.

She rolled some verbal inductions around in her head, but then realized – this was her first chance to actually try nonverbal inductions and deepeners. Why not keep going?

Yin grinned as she slowly nudged Sean upward by the shoulders, then did another Up motion up his torso to bring him back upright – like putty in her hands. She took a moment to appreciate his face: lips parted slightly with the slackness of a limp body; arms hanging at his sides like well cooked noodles; dark hair floating around his eyebrows; his closed eyes conveying dreamy, hypnotized thoughtlessness in some unquantifiable way. He is so very cute, Yin thought.

Taking hold of his right wrist and left shoulder, Yin began making slow, gentle circles in the air with Sean’s right forearm. “That’s it, so, limp, and loose,” she whispered, breaking the silence, “and you can, just, sleep,” she yanked Sean forward into her own body, using her right hand to guide him into her chest, “dropping, deeper, and deeper, and deeper, so dreamy, relaxed, blank, and zonked out, now,” she pattered while cradling his head against her body.

She pushed him back once more. Another pass up his body yielded quick results. She caressed down his arms, gripping the joints on the way down – just above the bicep, just above the elbow, the wrists – giving each location a gentle downward tug: Loose. She raised his left arm by the wrist, shaking gently to emphasize the limpness and looseness as she brought it up to the level of his head. Her own left hand pressed against him to keep him sitting, she dropped the loose left arm down into Sean’s lap. His head lolled forward.

One more, she decided. This is too much fun.

Another upward sweep of her fingertips straightened Sean’s spine. Yin was amused at how she could yo-yo him up and down without even getting his eyes open. She dug into the visual memory of a video demonstration, the induction recommended for deaf subjects. Yin caressed down his left arm, enjoying the smooth feel of his skin. Then, lifting by the wrist and passing it to her other hand, she bent the elbow and placed his hand behind his head. She gripped his upper arm just above (well, below, from this angle) the elbow, giving a little jolt while holding his wrist: Stay. Then, she raised his right arm straight up, locking it in place in much the same way. Finally, she gently nudged his head upward until Sean was facing forward.

Yin lowered his right arm, bit by bit, until it was straight out; she then straightened the left arm to match it. She pressed down on his shoulders, seeing the arms droop downward from the pressure and the command: Relax. Finally, she rubbed into his arms, sliding her palms over the subtle bulge of biceps, over the light hair on his forearms, and stopped on his wrists. She slowly, haltingly pulled downward on them; Sean complied automatically, letting her touch guide him down. Yin deposited Sean’s hands in his lap, then returned her palms to his shoulders. She began pressing down on the shoulders:

Relax. His shoulders sank.

Relax. Sean’s head nodded forward slightly.

Relax. His entire body wilted and loosened under the pressure.

Then, Yin slipped her hands inward, toward his neck, for another proper shoulder massage. A pleased groan escaped Sean’s mouth as she kneaded the stiff, muscular ridges of his shoulders. His whole body sank deeper into his slump, as if the remaining catalepsy from the nonverbal suggestions were flowing out.

Yin leaned in to whisper in his ear: “That’s, very good, Sean. Down, deeper, for your Lady, now.” She stroked his hair, savoring the texture of it – it had a certain stiffness from the gel he’d used. It was pleasantly like running her fingers through straw. She found herself bending bunches of hair, feeling the gel crack and the hair soften at her touch.

Yin then ran her hands down Sean’s back, stroked upward over the same muscles, and lingered on his shoulders. Finish off with a verbal deepener? Yes, she thought.

“And, now, Sean,” Yin murmured, taking in the glow of his dreamy face in the yellow-red-green-blue lighting, “I’m going to place a few, stones, on your hands.” She slid her hands down to his wrists, lifting them up and turning Sean’s hands palm-up. Then, she tugged at his arms like she had before: Stay. “Each time I place a stone, in your hands, your arms get, heavier. Each time your arms get, heavier, you get sleepier, and dreamier, and go deeper down for me. And you’re going to be, very good for me, and hold those heavy stones for me, like a good boy,” she grinned. “And you just, drop, deeper, and deeper, with each stone I put in your hands. Do you like that?”

Yin squinted in the muddled lighting to see Sean barely bob his head in assent.

“Very good, Sean. And I place one on this hand...” she mimed placing a small rock (barely more than a pebble, she estimated) on his right hand, letting her fingertips tap his palm in the process, “...and one on this hand...” on his left, “and a bigger one here,” this time she held her fingers apart wider, and his arm shuddered slightly at her tap, “and here,” another shudder, she noticed with delight.

“Mmm, and you can just hold those up for a moment, and feel how, heavy, those stones are, Sean, you can feel how, hard it is, to hold your arms up.” She paused for a second, noticing a slight furrow in his brow as his smoothed features came to life. “And, it just gets harder, and heavier, as I give each hand another stone,” this time she gave each hand a tap with fingers held wide enough for a baseball, “ohh, and feeling, both of those at once, having to adjust both at once, just makes it even harder to keep holding up your stones, to keep holding up your heavy, heavy, stones!” Yin’s felt her face light up at getting to taunt him. His arms were starting to give, now. “Hmm, and here’s two more stones,” another pair of baseball-holding taps, “and they aren’t even getting that much bigger, and it’s still, so hard, to keep holding them, right?”

Sean nodded, eyebrows creased, lips parted.

“And, you’re holding so many of those heavy, heavy stones,” she said, noticing his arms buckle when she said the word “stone,” “and now, I’m going to take, nnn, these really heavy, stones,” she grunted with the pretended effort of holding up heavy objects, “and tie them, to your wrists, and ohh, these are, such heavy, heavy, stones, and you’re already having trouble holding up your arms, Sean, and that weight will just get, heavier, and heavier, when I tie these heavy, heavy stones to your wrists, and you’re going to drop so, so deep as the weight gets heavier and heavier, as I begin tying these, nnn, big, big stones to your wrists,” Yin traced a circle around each wrist with her fingertips, “and you feel that weight, now, you feel that heaviness, pulling your arms down,” Sean’s arms began faltering, lowering, bit by bit under the suggested strain, “and that weight, those heavy, heavy, stones, pull your arms, down,” his arms were pointing downward and getting lower, “dragging you down, deep, deep, now,” she said, tugging his arms down. Sean collapsed forward, folded in half in his seat. His hair draped downward, his arms slumped town around his ankles.

Yin petted Sean’s hair, and caressed his back. That was about it, she thought. She glanced backward at the microwave for another time-check.

“Alright, Sean,” Yin whispered gently to the gorgeous, dreamily loose man under her hands. “I’m going to, count, from one, up to ten. With each number, you’re going to wake up, a little more, coming all the way awake, feeling lighter, and more awake, with every number I say. Coming up, all the way, coming up higher, lighter, feeling good, feeling better with every number, and knowing you can sleep well tonight, as you wake up on one...”

She checked for movement, saw none.

“Two, feeling lighter, maybe moving a little, maybe fidgeting, or stretching, as you come up, up, three...”

He was stirring, barely, now, even if the lighting obscured it.

“Four, up, up, lighter and lighter, higher and higher, waking all the way up, five, coming up and feeling, so good, feeling refreshed, six...”

He began rising in earnest now, and she caught his shoulder blades shifting as he rolled his shoulders.

“That’s it, waking up, more and more, with seven,” he came up to a sitting position, “and eight, higher and higher, lighter and lighter, until you’re all the way up, all the way, awake, nine,” his eyelids fluttered slightly, his shoulders tensed as he raised his arms to the sides in a stretch, “and coming all the way awake, all the way up, on, ten, Sean, wide awake and feeling good.” Yin smiled on the last phrase, watching Sean stretch his arms to and fro.

Sean yawned and settled his arms back down. “That was...intense,” he said, smiling lazily.

“Hee, did it, ah, hit the spot, for relaxing?” Yin asked.

“Yeah....mmm....yeah, it did. The nonverbal stuff really, um, did a number...” he trailed off as he stretched again. “Oh, and the last bit with the, um, stones, was cool. I like how you managed to put some D/s into that when it could have just been a really vanilla deepening thing.”

“Thanks,” Yin chuckled. “I, ah, I guess I just did what felt right.” There was an awkward pause. “Um...is it alright if I get close?”

“Sure, of course!” Sean said.

Yin slipped into the space on Sean’s left, hugging him with her head pressed into his chest. “Oh, would you, like any of the, snacks, we got?” she asked.

“Uh...not right now,” he said quietly. “Just...this, for a while, would be nice.”

“OK,” Yin said. She tugged at his torso gently, and he took the message to lie back with her. The dorm-issued bed wasn’t the most comfortable space for two bodies, but the closeness was nice. They lay facing one another, Yin gently caressing Sean’s chest. Sean closed his eyes and smiled lazily.

“I, uh, haven’t gone down to nonverbals before,” he murmured eventually. “I got really, really out of it...” His speech was slightly slurred. Yin couldn’t tell if that was fractionation or lack of effort on his part. Either way, she clearly did what she set out to do, because whichever effect it was seemed to have made him very happy indeed.

“And I, ah, hadn’t done them, before, at all,” Yin giggled. Lying there, he still looked all deliciously sleepy and dreamy. Her handiwork.

“That stone thing was something you’ve done before, right? I don’t think with me, but I swear I heard you mention it.”

“Yeah, it’s, a good one, for getting someone just, really deep.” Yin’s mind flashed back to the scene. “So, that was, just the right, level of D/s-y?”

Sean chuckled. “Yeah. It was. ...my Lady,” he finished with a grin.

Yin grinned at him. “Glad to be of service...Master.”

The two broke out in giggles.

Sean propped himself up on an elbow, looked over Yin. She realized he was glancing at the microwave clock. “Ah...yeah, about time we wound down, if I want to be rested tomorrow. Although you did a really good job resting me just now...”

“Sleep is still, sleep,” Yin said. “Do you think we should, break out the snacks?”

Sean carefully maneuvered himself to a sitting position, hugging his knees while fenced in by Yin’s body on the mattress. “Yeah....my stomach is yelling at me to eat. But that means moving...” He dropped his head onto his knees, facing Yin, in an exaggerated mope.

“You can just, take a seat on the floor, and I’ll grab them,” Yin replied, sliding off the bed herself. Sean melted off the bed, sitting cross-legged on the floor while Yin grabbed the food and drinks from the minifridge. She spread the small menu on the floor before cuddling up to Sean on his left. “When, do you have to get up tomorrow?”

“Umm...” Sean rubbed his eye with the hand that wasn’t around Yin’s body. “I....think...sixish. Yeah. Tournament starts at 8, I think, and my teammates’ll get in and meet at like 7:30. So I want to be ready early.” He picked up a bag of strawberry licorice he’d picked out earlier, opened it, and began stuffing as much of a long piece in his mouth as possible.

Yin drew up a campus map in her head, remembering where he said they’d be competing. “That’s right by, the school theater, hmm...do you want to, meet up, sometime during the tournament?”

“Mmf,” Sean said, struggling with the licorice. “I...feel like I should spend time with my team while the tournament’s going...but I’ll have an hour or two when they begin tabulating results. Meet up sometime then? Or after it’s over?”

Yin ran through the schedule in her head. Time was already slipping away again. “Um...yeah, I think, meeting then, will be best. I’ll, get more studying in, without the, ah, attractive distraction.” Grinning, blushing, she drove her head into Sean’s shoulder

Sean shook with quiet laughter, which he quickly brought under control to keep eating. “Yeah...and I think I’ll need the sleep myself...my own finals aren’t too far away,” he sighed. “And I should probably offer rides to my teammates...I already felt bad taking a car away from the group by coming down alone.”

“So, coffee, while you’re waiting, then,” Yin said. “That sounds, nice.”

“Yeah...it does.” Sean turned toward her and smiled.

“Oh...can I take a look at your speeches? Or, ah, will I be getting a show?” Yin chuckled, amused at how pedestrian a “show” that would be given what they had been up to all day.

“I think a show is in order,” Sean laughed. “Gotta practice, right? ...but after I’ve refilled my stomach. You should do the same, you know.”

“Yeah...” Yin opened up some chocolate, having to de-cuddle to do so properly. Her mouth was pretty dry, even with all the time she had spent not talking. She grabbed a chilled water. “Oh, and, you can pick what I wear tomorrow. Since you, missed your chance at dinner,” she smiled, poking his shoulder playfully.

Sean grinned back, chewing. “Guess I will,” he said. “And you can, do as much NLP as you want, given you didn’t do much at all with all the touchy stuff.”

Yin cuddled back up to Sean, downing the water bottle quickly so she could set it aside. She avoided looking at the clock. The fun was had, and she could just enjoy...this. Touching. Being. Relaxing into the rest of the night. Tomorrow, she would have the coffee with Sean as a brief break from buckling down and studying.

But as she basked in the afterglow of an entire night of play, Yin was determined to make this small stretch of time last an eternity.