The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brood

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

* * *

Bianca Moretti shivered in the darkness, alone except for her terror. For what seemed like the thousandth time she frantically ran her hands around the box she found herself in, feeling desperately for anything other than the smooth featureless wall, searching for a way out. Just like every time before her survey only defined her prison. Three feet by three feet, four and a half feet high, no light, no seams and no escape.

The last thing Bianca remembered was driving along the highway. After visiting her family back home she was returning to school after a too short break from studying and books. Everything had seemed the same as previous trips, then the engine had sputtered, choked and finally died. Her Audi’s headlamps flickered dimly as the car coasted to a halt before they too went the way of the engine. Closing her eyes Bianca growled in frustration before reaching over and taking her cellphone from her purse. Flipping it open she reached over and dug in the glove compartment for her triple A card before watching incredulously as her phone screen distorted strangely and it too flicked off, leaving her alone in the dark, sitting on the side of the road.

For a moment she squeezed her eyes shut, feeling panic at being trapped alone without any way to call for help. Taking this stretch of road cut hours off the trip from her apartment to her parents house but in the last half hour she hadn’t seen even a single other car on the road. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself, “It’s OK Bianca, just calm down. So you have to crash in the car. That’s not a big deal. I’ll bet someone will come along before I know it.” Opening her eyes she smiled with relief, there was light outside the car, another vehicle was coming and she could ask for help.

Furrowing her brow in confusion she looked in the rear view mirror before peering through the windshield. The light wasn’t coming from a car on the road and there was now a deep thrumming sound. With a gasp she clutched at the steering wheel, the Audi was suddenly rocking back and forth. Looking desperately out through the windows she searched back and forth, looking for the source of the light Bianca’s brown eyes widened in realization. Her last conscious thought was that the light was coming from above her car. Then she had awoken here, naked and alone, where no one would respond to her cries for help.

A small opening appeared in the top of the chamber. From the circular hole a shaft of pure white light shot down, making Bianca squint as the sudden brightness stung her eyes. “Who’s there?” In response to her words Bianca thought she heard something, maybe a slight shuffle of movement.

“Anyone? Help me, please let me out!” This time as she stopped she heard the sound again. It was almost like a wet sliding noise. “I can hear you out there! I know you’re there, please just let me out, I won’t tell anyone, I swear. Please just...” Bianca’s voice broke as for the first time she truly considered her situation. “Don’t hurt me, please.” She trailed off and just wept softly.

With some alarm she looked upwards as a sudden sound of wet movement filled the chamber and the light from the opening was blocked as something slithered into the box with her. Bianca screamed and struggled frantically as she felt a slimy mass fall across her legs. Looking down she saw a gray creature with dozens of wire thin limbs emerging from it. She shrieked and flung it away. As it was about to hit the wall it caught itself with its legs and sprang back. Moving faster than she could see it landed on Bianca’s chest and she found her wrists held up above her head, bound by more of the alien appendages. The young woman fought against her restraints but soon slumped down in the corner, whatever this thing was it was certainly stronger than her.

Looking down she could see what appeared to be eyes staring up her. From orifices on the sides of its head, if it could be called that, four gray tubes slid out. From the tips of the tube bundles of wriggling white tendrils, so thin they were like fibers, extended and made their way towards Bianca’s head. Terror filled her as they explored her head, rubbing disgustingly along her cheeks and smearing clear slime across her face. Bianca threw her head back and forth, trying desperately to avoid then only have another one of the wire-like appendages seize her and hold her head in a grip that made stars dance in her vision as pain shot through her skull.

Finishing their exploration of her now unmoving head Bianca could only sit there sobbing as they moved into position at her nose and ears. When they moved forward, burrowing into her skull, she cried out briefly as pain shot though her before darkness mercifully swept in to claim her.

* * *

The slow ticking seemed to echo off the walls of the office. They had found Bianca trapped in her car at the bottom of an embankment. It seemed that while driving she had swerved, possibly to avoid a deer, and gone off the road going over 50 Mph. Plunging into the trees the shattered trunks had fallen across the car, trapping her inside for almost four days. When the police found her the young woman was obviously suffering from dehydration and she frantically tried to speak but not a word came out. Eventually Bianca had gotten so worked up, seemingly trying to tell them something but unable to summon the words that she had needed to be sedated.

To ensure that there was no lasting psychological affects from the accident her parents had setup regular appointments with Dr Lindsay Evans, a specialist in accident trauma. Bianca once again tried to tell Dr Evans what had happened, “I—” and once again something stopped her. It was driving her almost mad. Every time she tried to tell someone what had happened she lost the ability to speak. Bianca couldn’t even write down anything about her imprisonment. It was more than just this however, there were the dreams.

The dreams were the most disturbing part. They started almost two months after she was found, long after returning from the hospital. These dreams started where Bianca’s memories left off, lying in the tiny box with a terrifying creature holding her helplessly in its grasp. She couldn’t understand how its wire thin limbs could be so strong, grasping her athletic form and preventing her from dislodging it.

Its tendrils were at work in her vulnerable brain through the intrusions into her nose and ears, her eyes rolled up in her head until only the whites were visible. Uncontrollable spasms rocked her body as her nervous system and brain were violated by the fibrous tendrils as it did something to her, to her mind that she didn’t understand.

Holding itself securely to her shuddering body the creature swung its tail down and sprayed her crotch with a sticky clear fluid before sliding it up her vagina. As one seizure after another wracked her poor body it relentlessly pumped her near comatose form. Even as it’s member was busy between her legs the bundles of fine white tendrils filling her nose and ears continued to writhe, obscenely busy with their work as they burrowed within Bianca’s skull.

Shame and self-revulsion filled Bianca when she awoke. Between her tanned thighs she found a sticky mess, her fluids soaking the sheets beneath while the air was thick with the musky sweet scent of feminine arousal. How could these dreams possibly be turning her on she asked herself.

After the fourth night of waking up with the disturbing images of nightmarish violation she had been sitting in bed weeping disconsolately when she hissed with shock. Something had moved inside her. Bianca had moaned and curled up in a fetal position on her bed, her eyes wide with fear and denial as she shook her head back and forth, trying to refuse the hideous possibility that filled her mind.

The next day she had stood on the sidewalk, body trembling with effort and tears running freely down her cheeks as she struggled to cross the street. Finally Bianca had given up the internal battle and walked away, leaving the abortion clinic behind. The same compulsion had stopped her when she knelt on the carpet of her room, both hands wrapped around the hilt of a kitchen knife with its tip resting against her flat stomach, willing to do anything to rid herself of the abomination that dwelt within her belly but unable to act upon that desire.

Bringing her thoughts back to the room Bianca felt herself falling into the depressed mood that seemed press down every time she tried to express what had happened that night on the highway. Maybe I should just give up and stop trying to tell people about it she thought. Bianca inhaled sharply, a wide almost drunk smile on her face as she reeled with a sudden sensation of happiness.

Realization filled her as the happiness slowly ebbed away. Something inside wanted her to keep that night secret and if she did she would be rewarded. That thought triggered another wave of approval. I won’t tell the doctor anything about that night. More happiness washed through her. What if I tell her that it was just a normal accident? That thought almost blew her mind as a joy that made her fingers and toes tingle rippled through Bianca. This sudden reaction, the opposite of what she had been trying to do for so long scared her, maybe I should just talk about other stuff. A more muted sense of approval filled her and Bianca settled back in the chair, turning her head towards her therapist and beginning to speak.

Dr Evans smiled as the session ended. They hadn’t talked about the accident but it seemed like Bianca was finally making some progress and beginning to open up to her.

* * *

Bianca woke from the dream, finding her long limbs sprawled across the bed. Sometime during the night she had flung away the covers and now her olive skinned body gleamed with sweat in the soft moonlight. She could feel just how incredibly ready her body was as slick juices dripped from her sex. Emotions flitted across her features for a moment before a look of acceptance settled itself on her face. Biting her lip Bianca gave in to her body’s desires as she ran her hands over her body, stroking and caressing herself.

After kneading her firm breasts she pressed a hand against her taut tummy, feeling the movement within before she teasingly traced her fingernails downwards to the wetness between her legs. Whimpering with need she slid first one finger and then two up inside herself, lying in the pale light wreathed in the smell of sex while erogenous sparks sent ripples of pleasure through her body.

I won’t tell anyone, it’s my secret she thought, repeating the mantra over and over as she lay there in the dark fingering herself, her mind awash a blissful state of approval and happiness, her entire being strumming with pleasure as she embraced the compulsion, thoughts of resistance falling away to be replaced with the comfort of obedience.

* * *

Three months later it was time to leave. She was beginning to show despite the loose clothing she had taken to wearing. By now Bianca was used to the cycle of obedience and award and had fully conditioned herself to obey the compulsions. She would bring her children to term in secret, away from anyone she knew. The trip to Italy she had sweet talked her father into giving her would provide the month needed for the accelerated pregnancy to finish incubation before returning just in time for the birthing.

Right now she was saying goodbye to her roommates Jill and Anna.

“Be careful on your trip babe” Jill said, “Don’t let those Italian men smooth talk you into doing anything you don’t want to do. But if you do want to...” The brunette wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

“They’re the ones that need to watch out.” Bianca replied, “Don’t worry about me girls. I’ll be sure to bring you two back souvenirs.”

“Make sure it’s a surprise Bianca,” Anna said, flashing a grin that revealed perfect white teeth before giving Bianca a hug.

“Oh, It will be.” Bianca promised with a smile.

* * *

Bianca gritted her teeth and moaned as yet another series of violent contractions wracked her body. Clenching her fists and pushing with all her might the young Italian beauty tensed with superhuman effort before relaxing. A triumphant smile sprang to her face as a hot, sticky flood of fluid surged from her vagina, soaking her inner thighs. Bianca’s water had broken. After only a few moments of respite the girl’s labor continued, now at an accelerated pace, her olive belly rippling as her muscles worked to expel the offspring the creature had spawned in her womb. Bianca smiled despite the pain, she could feel just how right and proper this was. She had always been destined for this moment and gratitude welled up from the depths of her soul that she had received such a wonderful gift.

The unnatural birthing accelerated as Bianca strained to bring her baby into the world. Even in the midst of labor her body and mind still craved the brutal violation the alien had forced upon her. Bianca was helpless to stop herself from fingering her clitoris as her other hand kneaded a swollen breast. In spite of the pain involved with the birthing the sight of two black slug-like offspring sliding free from her dilated vagina was enough to bring her to a lingering climax. How wonderful she thought, twins!

* * *

Jill and Anna came home to a horrifying sight. Lying on the floor was their roommate Bianca, naked and surrounded by a large pool of dark fluid staining the floor beneath her. She had obviously been assaulted by someone right here in their apartment. As they rushed to her side to help, the girls realized that her entire body was covered with the slime, especially her breasts and chin, and more fluid was leaking from her pouting sex.

“Oh god, she’s been raped!” Anna’s voice quivered with barely suppressed panic.

“Bianca! Bianca!” The two girls found their friend barely conscious.

“I brought you two a gift.” Bianca smiled weakly before her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out.

Jill leaped up to call for an ambulance. She never made it across the room. Unnoticed by Anna, who was frantically attending Bianca, thin black tendrils had whipped down from the ceiling and grasped Jill, pulling her into the air as another thicker appendage forced itself down her throat, gagging her cries of distress.

Anna’s attention and concern were fully focused on her friend. She didn’t notice the gob of slime which landed on her shoulder only a moment before the other creature landed on her back, its tentacles quickly wrapping around her struggling body even as Jill’s own bound form was lowered beside her. Lying on the ground beside them Bianca slept silently, a peaceful smile on her lips as she recovered from the birthing.

* * *

Her newborn children lay atop Jill and Anna. Both girls thrashed about on the ground under the weight of the fleshy monsters. The young coeds were running their hands up and down the phallic tentacles pumping in and out of their throats, pausing only to gasp breathlessly and beg for more before shoving the tentacles back into their mouths to lick and suck anew. Deep within the students’ bodies tentacles pulsed as the aliens filled the obedient girls with their seed. Overflowing their wombs, the excess semen flowed from between their legs to pool on the floor.

Bianca smiled, her own initial mating had been much more difficult and she was glad that her friends were able to enjoy themselves. Her children were very different than the creature that had first taken her. Their genetic material adapting to fit their new host species. One important step was the pheromones which filled the air and inundated A human female exposed to them became frantic with lust, unable to help herself as her hormones went into overdrive. This made it so much easier, allowing the host to actually enjoy the process as they lay in an erotic haze.

After thoroughly dosing both Jill and Anna with pheromone instilled fluid they had stripped both young females naked. Now they were performing the mating, ensuring that both hosts were impregnated with their young. This however wouldn’t truly change her friends, the pheromone overload would leave their systems within an hour. To ensure a permanent change to the breeder’s perspective would require something deeper.

Once the mating was finished they would extrude tendrils from their bodies and burrow them into the humans’ brains. The first stage would be creating first the basic overlay to prevent the girls from telling anyone what had happened to them or harming its young. Next they would taken care of inserting the seed personalities which would slowly guide Jill and Anna to the same realization Bianca had reached.

She was no longer human. She lived to protect and nurture her new species. Even now she felt a warm glow of maternal protectiveness and pride as she watched her children busy with their new mates. Closing her eyes she trembled at the thought of being useful. Perhaps when they were done with Anna and Jill one of the creatures would want to impregnate her again. Bianca certainly hoped so, the thought of the reward for obeying that command was already sending delicious tingles of need through her loins.

Bringing her attention back to events in the room she clapped her hands with glee as she watched her children. They had finished fertilizing her friends and were forcing tendrils into the exhausted girls’ heads to begin making the required alterations to their outlooks. As she basked in the happiness of betrayal one thought filled her head. It would be so wonderful to have sisters.

The End