The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors note: This is the most unoriginal and not well written! This part of the story was a pale shade of Fool’s Page(the best EMCSA author) stories and other stories on this awesome site. The sex scenes are also modeled after X-change and other hentai games! This story took me 30 min to write, which is more than what I do for school! Hit me up from my email at For Any Reason! Made at Shen, green and white! This story goes out to Vince who got screwed, and another hot V girl!

The Brood Chronicles

Chapter 1: The Queen

“Click”

What the hell was that, I could swear that damn rock moved! Victoria waved her communicator around to get a better signal; she had to get the hell out of here! Her goddamn hovercraft broke down here in the middle of nowhere. To make things even worse she was now seeing things! Her eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness, and the Three Moons were making it surprisingly easier to see. The clicking was getting louder and whatever it was seemed to be following her. Even worse she still wasn’t getting a signal. Moving further down the road she was blessed with a red light that signaled her salvation. She had picked up a signal. The horribly from behind her a-

“Click”

In the midst of dialing she whirled around as a shadow scurried impossibly fast toward her! OWWWW!! A sharp pain erupted in her left leg as she saw the creature retracted its pincer. She backed away, clutching the wound, and soon found the world fading from her vision. She had lost all the strength in her body and collapsed helplessly to the ground. “Hhhheeelllppp…” But the only response to her moan was a stare from 8 pairs of shinning eyes.

* * *

The first thing she felt when she came to was a terrible gagging feeling. The cause was immediately understood- a thick black tube led through her mouth down her throat. She was also submerged in some liquid and could feel the slimy walls with her whole backside. Was it water? No. Her hands moved too slowly toward her mouth, and it felt too grainy. Hand over hand he pulled the tube out of her mouth. Fueled by pure terror she ripped at the lining of her cell. The liquid spilled forth onto the ground and Victoria soon followed.

“If you had waited one of the Keepers would have helped you out”

Keepers? Somehow she knew that was the species responsible for caring for and defending The Great Queen’s larva. Looking up and seeing the speaker, without ever meeting The Great Queen, she knew, just knew, that it was The Great Queen. Her Queen.

“You know what I am don’t you?”

Victora had known the brood from very little. Everyone knew the brood. They were the Alliance[Evil]’s enemy[victim]. She had thought they were horrible monsters who the Alliance soundly defeated. Now she knew the Brood. She knew this giant beautiful creature before her was The Great Queen. She realized the worm before her was responsible for commanding and birthing this sect of the brood, the last sect.

“My sisters laughed at me!” The creature didn’t speak but sort of burbled goo, yet she understood perfectly, it was an angelic language. “See none of my sisters understood you humans like I did. They didn’t understand how…clever you could be. All that matters to the brood is how smart queen[The Great Queen] is. Yet they didn’t understand you somehow mob your intelligence together. But most of all they took your slowness, weak skin and no strength to be your greatest weakness. You humans are all lazy and weak.”

All human are lazy and weak, what The Great Queen says is Truth.

“Yet this weakness it what drives your technology. Without a carapace you build armor, and without pincers you build weapons. You have no leader to kill. We killed leader after leader and more of you came! You kill one of our queens and a whole sect is gone!”

Killing a The Great Queen is unthinkable.

“But I hid here, right near one of your biggest bases, right where you wouldn’t look. I have waited for a thousand years for my revenge. You my pretty are my first step to victory.”

Joy. Pure joy swept through her body.

“You humans are too paranoid to let me just take over your bodies so simply. I must be careful, unlike my sisters I will move slowly. You are my first, I will take more unimportant females like you. You are no leader, no one will care. I can’t take power quickly. I have time, so much time.”

“I don’t understand.”

“It will be your children that take control for me, for your children will grow up for years with the humans, but they will be part of the brood! Humans would be able to tell if I tried to birth them, so instead you will help me. You will help breed a new species into the brood!”

Victoria knew she should run, or tell someone. That she should try to stop this insidious plan. She knew she should, but she didn’t want to. Instead she felt honored, to be a breeder like The Great Queen. She was ashamed that she had so much pride for being chosen. The anger of being controlled seemed to waken her to what was happening. She had to get away!

“You will help bring doom to all human kind!”

I can’t let this happen! I can’t let The Grea…no… this creature… do that! “I won’t, I won’t… help you!”

The worm… jiggled its angelic body in what seemed like a laugh. “You don’t have a choice in this matter, Slave, I am your Master!”

“This Slave, this, I will not help you Master.” This Slave grabbed her head in anger, she was changing like The Great Queen wanted!

“I have already made modifications to your mind and body. Don’t think because I left you with enough free will and intelligence to go unnoticed amidst humans that you could appose me! I have already wasted enough time with you, its time to start the breeding.”

The Great Queen signaled to a small beetle, while this Slave rocked back and forth trying to become herself again. The Angelic Great Queen(stop!), had made Glorious changes to her body(Glorious, she looked like a slut!). This Slaves breasts were perfect round cups, and she had long blonde hair. Her lips and ass felt bigger too. This…Victoria had a thin waist. This Slave’s pussy also had no hair. At of all these Glorious (horrible) changes the biggest was her skin, it was so perfect it almost shined. She looked like a combination of a supermodel of one of the paradise planets, a movie star, and a porn star.

Never mind, the worst change wasn’t her skin at all, it was inside. The talk of breeding had actually made her… horny. A fire was spreading in her loins. This Slave was actually getting WET!? This was not happening! This Slave really needed a hard penis, no not penis, a hard cock. No! This wasn’t her at all! This Slave must not think about sex!

“Oh my other Toy is here!”

What walked in was the perfect male. She quickly looked over his shapely naked body, but focused on what this Slave really cared about, his cock. It hung down good 9 inches flaccid. This Slave had sex before, but this cock was different. This male did not have a circumcised penis like her other mates. This Slave is glad, it adds more size! Nooo! I must fight!

“Well there is no use waiting, impregnate her already! You Slave are now a slut breeder for the Brood!”

The Wonderful Man only nodded and walked toward this Slave. I have to get away! She tried to get up, she got on all 4’s, but she froze. She had lost control! What am I doing! She bent her elbows and put her face on the cold ground. The opposite of her loins, which were burning with need! What is wrong with me! Why can’t I run! The man was getting closer, but she could only focus on her cunt. I’m getting horny like a slut! She then stuck up her ass. Oh god no! I’m getting in position for him to mount me! She was dripping down her leg. I’m about to get raped by a stranger, and I’m getting wet! She gives a horny moan. I’m moaning like a tramp, a whore? No! I’m being raped, I will not enjoy this. Yet… my cunt… needs to be filled.

The Man was right behind her. This Slave could feel the heat from his body! Why am I getting so excited! I don’t want this! I don’t want to spend my life as some cheap whore. The man puts his dick at her entrance. Oh god his cock is right at my cunt! She moans while rubbing her pussy on the end of his dick. She turns her face to get a good look at the dick that is 12 inches hard. She licks her puffy whorish lips. God I must look like those blonde Australian porn slu ts back on earth. She laid her head on one arm while reaching back, She stretched her pussy to the sides. No! Now I’m letting him into my wet pussy.

He shoves forward. Oh god he is filling me with his hard member! He pounds into her, and she matches his thrusts, trying to pull him in deeper. She receives an orgasm so strong it feels like lighting! Oh god, why… why does this feel so good! Why am I a slut! Every time he fills her, again and again, she gives out a loud moan. Why does his rock hard cock feel so good moving inside of me? She squeezes her strong pussy muscles to milk him. Stop, I don’t wanna be a blonde whore! He puts more weight on h er. I feel like a mare being mounted by a stallion! There a shushing sound from her pussy being so wet, matched by loud “ugh” moans! Oh god, please give it to me! She has an even stronger orgasm and completely stops fighting. Give it to me! I want it Harder! She is just thrusting as hard as possible. UGGGGGGHHH I need it so bad, my name is Victoria and I am nothing more than a fucking slut! A Slut, a Bitch, who needs to be filled by cock!

He stops grinding into her for a second. Don’t stop I need your cock! He flips her over on her back. Please faster! She guides his dick into her pussy as he lies on top of her. This is great, his cock feels even deeper, God I love being a fucking whore! She wraps her legs around him pulling him deeper, faster, harder! This Slave can’t even think, I can only feel my pussy being used by this cock! He rubs against her perfect tits, making her cum again! OHHHHHHH! She thanks him by kissing him, letting him pass his tongue past her perfect white teeth. She crosses her arms around the back of his head, pulling him, like she was fucking someone she dearly loved. He starts to jerk, pouring cum into her waiting pussy. Its so good! She cums again and again. It washes over like a piece of heaven. This is where I belong, doing what my Master commands! Fucking again and again for this sweet white cum, like a cheap trick! With some stranger grinding on top of me, Cumming into my unprotected pussy! He pull s out, but he leaves a huge gift, he has been modified to cum a lot. She pulls her legs to her chest, letting the cum pour into her cunt. She rocks back and forth so it seeps down further. She can’t keep it all in. There is so much hot cum it bubbles out of her cunt, streaming down to her puckered asshole, then finally down to the floor.

* * *

The queen watches as her new toy readies for its pregnancy. A messenger beetle signals another humans is out of its cocoon. Now it begins! In 100 years this planet will be mine. My grandchildren will command battleships and cruisers; the Alliance will be destroyed before they know what is going on. After this planet I will take the human homeworld…Earth!