The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bruja

By Bigcad

Elaine Owens was seventeen when the bruja, Dr. Janice Cardinale, arrived at her door.

“Ah,” the bruja said when she saw Elaine, as it were, hiding on the townhouse’s stairs. She whispered to her that it was permissible to come forward to her. She told her that she did not have to cower in that way.

What she said to Elaine’s mother Helen, minutes later, was pretty much the same. The bruja told Helen Owens that she felt proprietary told the whole world. She said that she believed it was hers.

It had been so long since Vassar, she said, that she had forgotten what a beautiful woman Helen was.

“Here,” she said to Helen playfully and grasped her by the wrist gently. She wanted to go somewhere with her just then, she said. She wanted to sit her down and chat.

As for herself, Janice said that for the past nine years she had been abroad studying magical rites.

“Yes,” the bruja said to Helen Owens quickly from where they now sat. When asked about it, she said that she would rather show than tell.

Wordlessly then she began to hypnotize Elaine with a motion of her left hand.

“OK,” the bruja said to Helen after a short while. Presently Elaine Owens was right in front of them both. She was staring right through her mother with a sort of glazed look.

For a short while, they both watched her. She was swaying back and forth in front of them as if her legs were about to give way.

Eventually Helen began to grow concerned for her. She asked her long lost friend Janice to snap Elaine out of it.

Soon she asked the bruja what sort of magic this was. She wanted t know if this spell she had rendered was permanent.

According to the raven-haired Dr. Cardinale, the desire to submit to trance was powerful, just like the desire to submit to authority.

“Here,” she said to Helen and snapped her fingers just in front of Elaine’s face. To Helen, the effect was like a veil lifting. It was like some primal force had returned to her daughter for good.

Later Helen and Janice adjourned to the townhouse patio.

In this bruja’s manner, there was a calmness that didn’t seem fake. It was as if she were a demure queen amongst servile pawns.

Of Dr. Cardinale, soon Helen wanted to know everything about the magic. She wanted to know just where she was headed with all this. She wanted to what part she might be expected to play.

“Absolutely,” the beautiful Dr. Cardinale told Helen and reached across the marble table.

According to her, it was all very settled actually. When seen from Janice’s perspective, it was all very pro forma and expected.

Which is to say, everything was already considered to such a degree by Janice as to be inevitable. Presently it was just a matter of constructing minute details. It was just a matter of ascertaining who exactly was going to be chosen and for what purpose.

To elaborate, Janice said that for the first twenty-five years of her life she had been such a controlling person that she had internalized her own sense of powerlessness. Presently, she was a near-goddess. She didn’t wish to fit in any longer with mere mortals. She didn’t wish to merely excel.

For instance, she saw that men were deeply desirable but wretched in some ineffable way.

“OK,” she said to Helen Owens and talked about one recent acquisition along these lines. He had fucked like a goddamn stallion and donated cash without qualm when directed to.

The point was that when enslaving someone to your will the first step is to muster the sufficient will at once.

“Yes,” she said to Helen brightly and talked about her past. She talked about all the experiments gone bad. She talked about the inadvertent suicides.

She didn’t take her power lightly, she said to her. More or less, this was how she spent her days and nights. She was devoted to the study of hypnosis. This was how she lived.

When she left Helen an hour on, it was with a promise of her eventual return. In fact, Helen Owens had insisted on it. Suddenly, it was what she most deeply desired.

As for Elaine, she didn’t believe that she was entranced anymore or maybe never had been. Somehow she was still having difficulty thinking. It was as if her mind was wrapped in gauze.

What Helen Owens asked her then was how it had felt to be in another person’s control.

“Dream-like,” she told Helen and asked how it had appeared to her.

According to Helen, it was as if Elaine’s eyes had suddenly rolled back up into her head.

She said that at first it was genuinely distressing to see her in this way.

“Yeah,” she said to her darling daughter from her deck chair. Soon, however, she realized it was all a type of game to be played.

Maybe Elaine was an emerging lesbian, thought Helen, and this was what made her react so swiftly to the beautiful hypnotist’s commands.

“Oh,” she said to herself and smiled at the thought. The plain fact was she didn’t really care.

It wasn’t until her son, John, came home from the lacrosse fields, actually that she was forced to admit to herself that what had gone on here was absolutely real.

“Gosh,” she said to John upon explaining to him how the remnant of perfume in the foyer had been produced. According to her, it was all half-real. She couldn’t even seem to remember the stated purpose of the bruja’s visit.

The fact was she didn’t actually know the exact circumstances of their prior relationship. It had been explained to her—hadn’t it?—upon her first arriving.

In her waking life Helen Owens was a professor of rhetoric at San Francisco State University. Really, she was quite well grounded in an academic culture. She wasn’t prone necessarily to obtuse flights of fancy.

Presently she didn’t think anything more of Dr. Cardinale’s sudden appearance beyond its vaguely incongruous quality. Actually, she found the visitation gratifying. She got a kick out of the idea that there was this stalker type.

The next time Helen encountered the glamorous witch, Dr. Cardinale, was at a Women’s League luncheon.

“Now,” said Janice to her present tablemate, the city’s Mayor, Jan Hodge. For minutes on end she had been talking about trance. She had been talking all about the wielding of feminine power through hypnosis.

She said that while every skilled politician was a kind of hypnotist, the reverse was not necessarily true.

“Listen,” the bruja said to the Mayor who had, as a matter of polite discourse, had asked for a demonstration.

For reasons known only to her, the caramel-skinned waitress that the bruja had been whispering to moments earlier was summoned from another room.

“Le-na,” the bruja repeated to the young woman slowly. In front of Lena’s face, she held up one long finger.

Immediately, she was searching out a memory. She was waiting to see if Lena could recall.

“When you were hypnotized by me in the coat room earlier,” Janice Cardinale murmured to Lena, “how exactly did it feel?”

“Floaty,” the waitress answered and, just as she had once been instructed, felt one arm lift above her head.

Gradually it bent at the elbow into an L-shape. This, too, apparently had been given to her.

Of Lena, soon enough the bruja wanted to know how she was feeling. She wanted to know exactly when the floating sensation she had mentioned would become just like before.

When, seconds in to the conversation, Lena’s eyes began to roll back in her head in, there was a sort of electric response on the part of many of the attendees.

“Lee-na,” Janice Cardinale crooned to the young girl then stroked her hand. Soon, there was no sign at all that she would even be able to recall her own name.

Presently the bruja wanted the girl’s body board-stiff. She wanted her big eyes turned towards her continuously as if she had been in love.

She said that from now on Lena would be some other woman’s slave and to forget about all the rest of her life and the aspirations therein.

“Oh,” the bruja said to her without malice. She said that she should forget about that final year of college.

For now she was a slave and joyful about it.

According to Dr. Cardinale, this was the entire point of submission. Upon the dominatrix there were no demands to be made whatsoever. It was all a luxurious undertaking. It was all what one desired.

“Here,” she said to her tablemate, Mayor Hodge, and rose languidly from her seat. According to her, there was a bit of nipple-pinching on the agenda for her. According to her, it’s what her slave Lena craved.

A true hypnotist, this bruja lived entirely as she pleased. She had no conscience and was sexually omnivorous. She had no real boundaries whatsoever regarding her appetites.

Soon enough the women assembled returned to their assigned tables. Horrified at what they had seen, nevertheless, they lacked a proper response. They didn’t know how to take what was beheld by them.

So the luncheon continued on as planned, with speaker after another approaching the dais.

Directly in front of them, the entranced waitress sat with her legs slightly open to them. It was Janice Cardinale’s wish to display her this way. She wanted her visible to them like some sort of exotic pet.

Every now and then between speakers various concerned ladies would approach the bewitched girl from the side. They would wave their hands in front of her eyes and whisper Lena’s name behind her.

They were all rational people in that room obviously and thus were required to filter reality in a highly rigid manner.

“Lookit,” Mayor Hodge said to Helen Owens an hour later upon seeing her in the street by herself. According to her, it was all performance that they had just witnessed back there. According to her, it was all part and parcel of what sophisticated people did nowadays to amuse themselves.

To Helen Owens, however, the waitress’ dilemma was entirely erotically charged.

“Oh,” she said to Her Honor and reconsidered the scene through Jan‘s eyes.

The expression on Lena’s entranced face had been unchanging. For a short while, it was turned toward Helen.

At this time, Helen Owens didn’t know what it was the bruja had wanted of her, but the site of Lena’s bewitching, she believed, was intended for her alone.

“Darling,” Mayor Hodge said to her and put her hand on Helen’s shoulder. She said that she was right probably, if she thought so. She said that it was all something she would need to work out.

According to the Mayor, the bruja had made certain inquiries about Helen’s whereabouts before she entered.

“See,” she said to Helen Owens and began to slightly sway on her three-inch heels. According to her, it was all probably innocent. According to her, it was all a bit of friendly interest being expressed.

Before leaving her there, the mayor had asked after Helen’s daughter, Elaine.

“Gorgeous,” was the word that escaped her slightly slackened jaw in regard to the subject at hand. For some reason, Helen neglected to raise a fuss. At the time she didn’t think it was necessarily an inappropriate way to describe her teenage daughter.

Once inside her home’s front door, Helen Owens was able to relax.

“Ah,” she said to her darling daughter when, an hour later, she emerged from her room. Somehow, she looked slightly older to her than when she had last seen her that morning.

“Mom,” Elaine said to Helen sweetly and grasped both her hands. She wanted to know all that Helen had seen today. She wanted to know what had had her so wound up that she would slam the front door on her way in.

Dr. Janice Cardinale was a beautiful woman, Helen Owens realized, and, even without hypnosis, could lead somebody, man or woman, easily astray.

“Here,” said Helen to Elaine and sat down with her on the porch’s chaise lounge. To a degree, Helen Owens wanted to set her own mind at ease. She wanted her and Elaine to talk it all out.

All through the gathering dusk Helen Owens recalled the scene at the luncheon and the impression it had made on her.

“Look,” she said to Elaine and passed her hand in front of her eyes to mimic the waitress’ blank stare. It was like she had been dead to the world in under five seconds. It was like she had been the victim of a true bewitching.

Helen didn’t believe in such manifestations obviously, but neither did she discount the potential power a single mind had over another.

“Oh,” she soon said and leaned back on the lounge and talked about the fears she harbored. According to her, it was all of a piece with the fascination that was itself a kind of trance.

As for the bruja herself, of course, when first reencountering her, Helen had been attracted.

“Yeah,” she said to Elaine slowly and talked about how it was she felt exactly.

To her, the experience of seeing Elaine placed in trance by Janice was overwhelming. It was like having something of a waking dream.

As for Elaine, however, her perceptions of these events were different.

“Here,” she said to her mo and began to talk about the relationship that had emerged with Dr. Cardinale after that first visit.

Initially, Elaine had been apprehensive about Janice’s secret invitation to her. She wasn’t an especially deceitful person. That is, she didn’t like to go behind Helen‘s back.

What the bruja had told Elaine Owens, however, was that if you wanted to control another then you first must start with yourself.

“Yes,” she had said to Elaine at some point and talked about the divinity inherent in lust. To her it was all one sacred act. Fucking the body and fucking the mind were virtually the same.

But the idea always was in dealing with potential slaves, she said, was to put your own needs first.

“Now,” the bruja had whispered to Elaine at some point and, absent of Helen, led her to her home.

As Elaine now recalled to her mother, this first visit would only be the start. According to her, it became a daily ritual. It became what she did with her time.

So in this manner did Elaine Owens in a series of gradual steps become Janice Cardinale’s disciple.

Of course, this was the first time Helen was hearing of it. Of course, it was far too late for Helen to have interfered.

Presently Elaine recalled to Helen that one of her first hypnotic subjects had been Peter Williams, an attractive businessman who lived next door.

“Mistress,” Elaine presently recalled Peter whimpering at her feet once the trance had taken hold. Just then, she didn’t remember what technique she had actually used. She didn’t recall how long it had taken or who was there to put a fuss.

Carefully then, Elaine Owens related the way an ordinary person must process the exquisite sensation of being hypnotized.

“Look,” she said to Helen Owens soon enough and in her mother’s clasped palm began to trace gentle circles with one finger. “See,” she said to Helen Owens and began to slightly sway. She told her what she was feeling now was what it was like. She told her to lie back an enjoy.

Seconds later when she let her mother’s hand go it hung in mid-air between them as if dangling from invisible wire.

“Catalepsy,” Elaine muttered to Helen and talked about what came next for her. According to her it was an easy transition. According to her this was only an initial stage.

Dressed in form-hugging jeans and a sheer blouse, to Helen, even in this foggy state, Elaine seemed suddenly so completely adult.

“Honey,” Helen whispered to her and stared at the cataleptic hand. She didn’t know whose control it was under presently. She didn’t know to whom it had momentarily belonged.

In all actuality, the bruja’s hypnotic techniques were as much natural as supernatural, as much scientific application as they were an accessing of the spiritual plane.

To an experienced sorceress, Elaine explained, the difference between the two became negligible.

“Now,” she said to Helen quickly and asked her when it was her eyes would close

“When,” Helen repeated quietly to Elaine and felt her feet leave the ground. This was it felt like anyway to her. This was how she had been made to feel.

Elaine told her mother quietly that she was going to be her fuck toy for the evening.

“Here,” she said to her mother and told her to move forward. She said that in a very real way Helen was always a temptation to her. She had felt this way about her for the past few years.

Presently Elaine Owens wished her mommy naked and squirming like a porn star on the cobblestone floor in front of her. She wanted to see her firm beautiful breasts jutting out. She wanted to see her luscious pussy moist and ready for a dominating tongue.

When you have become a bruja like her, Elaine mentioned, these commands became almost an afterthought. It was regardless of to whom they were directed.

“Oh,” she said to herself quietly when she saw her beautiful mom responding.

Helen Owens was forty-four but looked fifteen years younger. She had these gorgeous tits on her that stood out from her tiny athletic frame.

No wonder men would become obsessed with Helen at regular intervals, Elaine realized, and turn into rank fools. Every so often one would show on their township doorstep with this glazed expression. They would talk about the meaning of love to Helen. They would fumble and preen.

“God,” Elaine whispered to herself when, at her command, her mother went prone before her.

For a while she stared at Helen’s pussy dampening through her panties as if she herself had been hypnotized by it. She knew what she wanted more than anything was to fuck her where she lay. Presently she was trying to work out the exact mechanics.

Of Helen, Elaine wanted to become possessed by her as if another one of these male strangers, fallen into love. She wasn’t hesitant with her expression of desire, however. She wasn’t a stumblebum like them.

In a few minutes, Elaine summoned her older brother John from his room upstairs.

“Kneel,” she said to John when, entranced and naked, he made his way down. He was shaven completely all around his hard cock. At all time, he had his arms wrapped behind him as if he were handcuffed.

Deeply somnambulistic, he needed to be led around by another slave to keep from falling.

To this task, Elaine Owens assigned another new acquisition. This was her former best friend, Jen.

If you wanted to grasp control of another, she realized, it involved a series of harsh steps.

“Yes,” she said minutes later to John as he fucked his mother senseless on the patio floor.

“Mommy,” Elaine whispered to Helen and came as Helen came. In both their eyes there was this newfound luster. It was as close as they had ever been.