The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes

Once again, weirdness has inflamed my creative mind. This bit of strangness is inspired by many different sources. The tales of Benny the Bunny by Krisp E. Kreme were the initial inspiration for my rabbit tale (tail). Easter Eggs by Markov Beest also played a large part in this. Thanks for the inspiration! Once the inspiration struck, I quickly decided to add in one my favorite and most obscure comic book title, Thunderbunny! More on that as the story goes on, but suffice to say its a story about a teenage boy who gains the power to transform into a giant, anthropomorphic bunny version of Superman. (No kidding, it was released by Charlton Comics and was later picked up by Archie Comics. Check it out at Wiki if you get a chance.) Oh as a side note, Robby Casswell AKA Thunderbunny married another hero from the same comic line who of course is the biological mother of our story’s hero. I can’t find any mention of her anywhere so if anyone happens to know her name, I’d appreciate a note.

Buck Fever

Prologue

Okay, just for the record I was absolutely nothing impressive before all of this started. I was a slightly overweight computer geek who had never kissed a girl and spent most of my time playing online computer games like World of Battle and Metropolis of Metas. I had a horrible crush on the head cheerleader and was smart enough to know I didn’t have a chance in hell of saying more than five words to her. In other words, a pretty normal teenage boy.

When all of the weirdness started I was living in the town of Chance, Arizona, Don’t bother to look for it on a map because it’s very doubtful that you’ll find it these days. Back in the day in the early 20th century, it was a pretty big town filled with the miners that worked the iron mines here and their families. I remember reading somewhere that Chance reached it’s height in the 20s with a population of 23,000. Once the mines closed in the 40s, people just started moving out and by my 15th birthday, there was probably less than 5,000 people in and around the town. Of course, this would all change pretty fast, but hey I am getting ahead of myself.

So, I could go on and on about my past and all of my slightly pathetic pre-weirdness years, but come on, you didn’t start reading this for the boring parts. So let’s get moving on to the more interesting stuff. It’s only been a year, but if I remember right then all of this started with...

Chapter one

“There he is! Get that loser!”

I know that bullies are kind of a part of high school and that, being lower life forms, they tend to feed on the physically weaker creatures around them. So when I heard the familiar challenging call of Americanus Idioticus (My own classification, don’t bother to look it up), I knew that I was in a lot of trouble. Sure enough, Lionel Skaggs popped around the corner of the school yard, quickly followed by two of his cronies. I never remember their names and usually just call them Dee and Dum. Unlike most of the days Skaggs decided to grace me with his presence, I actually knew what had inflamed his small amount of brain cells into a murderous rage.

Skaggs was like the poster boy for bullies. Over six feet tall and prolly close to two hundred pounds, he was two years older than me even though we were in the same class. Rumor is he’d been held back twice because he couldn’t pass kindergarten, but that was only a rumor. When he walked up to me, I could see the tattoos on his left arm flex with his muscles as he punched his fist into his open hand. I knew that this was probably not going to end well.

“Hey, Fatso! The answers you gave us for the math and chemistry tests were wrong. We got zeros and detention for a week for cheating.” Now, I was 5′6″ when all of this started so Skaggs loomed over me like a glacier.

I’m way too smart for my own good, but God knows I’m not very wise. I knew when I gave Skaggs the bogus test scores that I’d get a beating. I did it anyway because my Mom always says “If doing the right thing was easy, then everyone would do it.” Now I knew if I said anything that the beating would be a dozen times worse. So, of course, I said, “You know, Lionel (He hated that name by the way) if you had even done a little bit of studying, you’d have known that the answers were wrong. Guess the rumors are true and you can’t read anything but porn.”

Watching Skaggs get truly pissed off is kind of like watching an old fashioned steam engine getting ready to blow up. First he kind of makes loud gasping sounds like he’s trying to get enough air to his brain to be able to realize that something is challenging him. Then his face starts turning an incredibly bright shade of red as if he’s overheating from the effort. A second later, his fists clench so tight you can hear the knuckles crackling. A nano-second later he usually hits someone very hard.

He had just reached phase two when our coach, Jackie Palmer came around the corner of the fence and yelled, “What’s going on here.” Now Mrs. Palmer is a wonderful football/baseball/soccer/tiddlywinks coach and at that moment she became my favorite person in the entire world. With the natural fear of teachers that all bullies have, Skaggs and his buddies turned to try and explain that they really weren’t planning on killing me. While their tiny minds were distracted, I took off like a bat out of heck. I knew they’d chase me, but I figured I could at least get a head start.

Andrew Jackson High School (also Middle and Elementary) sits right at the edge of town with most of the 12 acres of property bordered by woods. My family lived due east from AJH on a small farm and I usually cut through the woods instead of riding the bus. My first instinct was to run home as fast as I could. Sure I couldn’t take Skaggs and his buddies, but I had two older sisters and one of them was a cop.

Seconds after I took off, I heard Skaggs yelling and the sounds of pursuit. From the sound of it, Skaggs was showing a rare sign of intelligence by moving to cut me off from home so I changed course and heading for the thicker woods to the west. I figured I could circle around and get home from the other side of the old chemical company. My mom had told me not to go anywhere near the old plant because of all the old rumors about the place. (You know the kind of rumors that any old, deserted place. Rumor has it that the plant had been a front for Chemical/Biological weapons research back in the 60s, but was closed after some mysterious and unnamed disaster had caused hundreds of deaths. Nobody in their right mind believed the rumors, but urban legends never go away.) Still, if it was choice between certain pain and getting yelled at by my mom then I’ll choose a lecture later any day.

By the time I reached the rusted chain link fence that marked the boundaries of the old compound, I was wheezing and seeing a lot of black spots in front of my eyes. Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn’t in the best shape in the world so running all out through bushes and trees made me feel pretty awful. I stopped before I had a heart attack and leaned on the fence to catch my breath. That’s when I saw the rabbit.

Now, in stories like this, there’s always a critical moment where the hero or heroine makes some fateful decision that changes their lives forever. In the epic stories it’s usually something dramatic like being summoned by some mysterious wizard or meeting some powerful alien. The hero knows instantly that his life will never be the same again. All I did was try to save a bunny.

Rabbits and Arizona are kind of inseparable. The fuzzy things are pretty much everywhere. This is mostly because of coyotes or at least the lack of them. Way back before my time, Texas and Arizona offered major bounties on coyotes because farmers and ranchers believed that the fox like predators were killing off their livestock. The bounty worked so well that coyote populations fell dramatically. This meant that the coyote’s main prey had free rein to breed and if there is anything rabbits do well, it is make more rabbits. These days, the bounties aren’t so good or wide spread so coyotes are making a come back, but there are still tons of bunnies.

This one was a really big Buck that had a white coat speckled with spots of brown and black. It had gotten trapped under a section of the fence. By the time I saw it, the poor thing had probably been there a while since it’s back was covered in blood where it was snagged by the fence and its struggles were very weak. If something wasn’t done soon, it’d die from either blood lose or dehydration. So I decided to play the hero and that’s how all of this started.

For those who don’t know, messing with rabbits can be very unhealthy for you. They can be rabid and they can carry Bubonic Plague. Yes, I said Bubonic Plague. The Black Death is alive and well living in the innocent bunny bodies. Well, it actually lives in the fleas living on the bunnies, but that’s splitting hairs. (Hares?) Still, I figured I could free the thing with very little danger to myself.

I grabbed a tree branch and slid it under the fence beside the rabbit. It took several seconds of straining and grunting, but I managed to pry the rusty metal up enough for the critter to crawl out. It crawled about five feet before it collapsed. It just kind of lay on the ground panting for air and twitching. I decided that I had done all I could when I heard, “Fatso has got to be around here somewhere!”

Hearing the voice of my antagonist made me whirl around in terror. I barely noticed the rabbit convulse violently. I had no chance to react before it bolted forward and bit me on the left leg. I screamed in pure agony as the buck’s massive front teeth chopped into my flesh and dropped to one knee clutching my leg to stem the flow of blood from the wound. The rabbit moved off a few feet then dropped dead. I had just enough time to register Skaggs and crew bursting out of the woods after being drawn by my scream before I passed out.

You ever had dreams that were so weird, so crazy that you knew instantly they were dreams? Well, my next memory is standing on some strange alien world on top on an impossibly high cliff. A massive green sun filled most of the sky and hundreds of moons filled the rest of it. The actual sky was bright yellow and had red clouds floating in it. Below me was a huge city that seemed to spread to the very distant horizon. The buildings very low slung and I had the thought that most of the space was underground. Everything looked very alien and very deserted.

A sound made me turn around and I saw a monster out of Lovecraft’s worst nightmare. The thing was at least 15 feet tall and looked like an octopus crossed with a chainsaw. It had hundreds of tentacles, some organic and some mechanical. It’s head was covered with some sort of metal helmet that had blazing red eyes. Horrible grinding noises came from a speaker grid on it and it raised several mechanical tentacles that had wicked looking blades attached. It lunged forward and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

A second later I was sitting up in a hospital bed still screaming. My heart felt like it was going to explode from my chest and my right hand hurt like hell. The only thing that kept me from bolting for the door was the tubes and wires attached to my body. Someone wrapped their arms around me and started hugging me. “Casey, calm down. It’s alright. Please calm down.”

The sound of my mom reached past my frazzled cortex and slowed my heart rate back down to something resembling normal. Angela Masters adopted me after my folks were killed in a plane crash when I was 5. I vaguely remember my biological mother, but Angela is my mom and I adore her. Once I could focus, I smiled at her. “It’s okay, Mom. You can let go now.”

Since we both know why you are actually reading this, I’ll go ahead and describe my mom. She’s 43 but looks 30 is very petite. She stands barely 5 feet tall and weighs 105 pounds soaking wet. She has curly red hair and more freckles than any person has a right to have. Even after having two girls of her own, she still has an excellent figure with curvy hips and slender legs. Her breasts were probably a B-cup at best at the time it all started. In other words, my mom is a stone cold fox. Heck, at 16 with hormones in full swing, I even had my fair share of fantasies.

A groan from the floor made me look down and some hefty guy in medical blues was sprawled rubbing his chin. “Kid’s got an awesome right hook, Miss Masters. Knocked me clear across the room. Guess that means he’s feeling better.”

Mom walked over and helped the man up. “I’m so sorry, Doctor Alberts.”

I looked at where he had landed and goggled. I knew that people in panic states can do some pretty amazing things like lifting pianos or cars, but I was a wimp. Unless the guy had stumbled backwards after I tapped him, he’d been knocked a good five feet. Wow the things you can do when you think you’re about to be dissected by alien octopi.

The doctor got to his feet and grinned painfully while still rubbing his chin. “It’s okay. I’ve seen worse reactions and looks like he hasn’t suffered much in the way of muscle deterioration. That’s a good sign. I’ll go get Dr. O’Connell and have her come in to examine him.”

After he left the room, Mom wrapped her arms around me again and started crying. “Oh Casey, we have been so worried about you. We weren’t sure what was going to happen to you.”

About this time everything started coming back to me. Skaggs, the race to survive and the rabbit filled my brain and made me feel a little dizzy. My leg didn’t hurt so I was guessing that the bite hadn’t been too serious. “It’s okay, Mom. I feel fine so what’s all the fuss about.”

Just then, our family physician walked in and I swear the temperature in the room increased at least 10 degrees. If my Mom is sexy, Dr. Erica O’Connell was hotter than heck. Tall with long brown hair and pale green eyes, she was built like any horny teenager’s wet dream with a full rounded butt and boobs that seemed to proceed her into a room by at least a minute. When she smiled, I felt my cock twitch several times. “Well, sleeping handsome is awake finally.” She paused just inside the room and seemed a little confused for a second before she walked over to the bed. She spent the next few minutes doing the standard stuff that doctors always do like taking my pulse and thumping me in a bunch of different places. My sex befuddled brain felt like she was making extra effort to brush against me during the exam, but the logical part of my brain put that down to wishful thinking. That is until she “accidentally” brushed my cock while examining the bite area. My cock immediately sprang to full attention under the sheets and she definitely looked flushed.

Now I know what you are thinking, but I am telling the truth. As she examined my leg, her skin was turning a bright pink and drops of perspiration appeared on her forehead. Her left elbow kept brushing against my crotch as she poked and prodded the bite. I turned to see if Mom was noticing this insanity and saw that she was looking very warm herself. She was leaning forward in her chair and breathing hard. She had one hand clutched over her left breast and was licking her lips.

I’m a good kid and under ordinary circumstances, I would have spoke up at this point. It was obvious that something really weird was going on. My Mom and the doctor were acting way outside the pale and my first instinct should have been to get help or at least get a better handle on the situation. Unfortunately, I was under the same influences. When Erica stopped all pretense and took hold my cock, I just groaned loudly. The room seemed to be filled with some sort of musky, powerful odor that seemed to fill my brain. Without even thinking, I started fumbling with her clothes. Hampered by tube and wires, this probably looked pretty comical.

Mom got up from her chair and climbed onto the bed. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed behind Erica who barely resisted as Mom reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Both Erica and I seemed to moving to some hidden music as she waddled forward slightly and then dropped down hard on my cock.

Since it was my first time, I wish I could say that we fucked for hours and hours. Of course, anyone who knows anything about horny teenage boys knows that this would have been a lie. I don’t really remember it very well, but I doubt I lasted more than 3 minutes. Erica groaned and jerked on top of me while playing with her massive mammary gifts. Mom had hold of Erica’s hips and was actually forcing her down harder on my cock on each down stroke.

Suddenly Erica tensed and her pussy just seemed to lock down on my cock. I could feel her cumming and set me off. My balls scrunched up against my crotch and I felt like I was pouring a gallon of sperm into her body. Mom wrapped her arms around Erica’s waist and pushed her down firmly so that I was buried as deep as possible.

I have no idea how long this lasted. It seemed to go on for hours as the three of us worked as hard as we could to get as much cum as possible into Erica. Finally, I stopped cumming and collapsed back onto my pillow. Erica shuddered a couple of more times then slid off of me. Mom climbed off the bed then helped Erica get down. As unsteady as the doctor looked, I doubt she could have done it herself. The smells in the room seemed to be fading and both ladies seemed less flushed.

Erica walked over to where she had dropped her clipboard and picked it up. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that sperm was dripping down her leg. Even more amazing, Mom walked into the bathroom and came back with a wet washcloth. While Erica started talking, she carefully began to wipe down my crotch. Both were acting like nothing strange had happened. “Well, Casey. The bite you got carried some sort of bacteria that caused a major infection. You’ve been pretty sick for months.”

I nearly passed out when I heard “months.” I’d missed the last half of school and would probably have to repeat. I could almost hear Skaggs laughing in my head. I was so busy panicking that I almost missed what she said next. “It was pretty touch and go for a while. If Lionel Skaggs hadn’t gotten you to the hospital as fast as he did, you could have died.” Which only added insult to injury since I now owed my life to my worst enemy.

Now you are probably thinking that we were all acting really normal considering what had happened and you’d be right. Heck, my Mom was still cleaning my crotch while the lady I had just pumped full of sperm told me about what had happened. At least one of us should have been a little freaked out by all of this, but we weren’t. I really can’t say what the ladies were thinking or feeling, but on some deep subconscious level everything that had happened seemed perfectly normal. Even my wonderful mom kneeling between my legs washing my privates seemed fitting somehow.

Erica spent a few more minutes talking about tests and therapy then walked over to kneel beside the bed. Mom got up from the bed and knelt down on the other side. Whether it was because I was very weak or from the massive orgasm I had just experienced, but I felt sleep hitting me like a ton of bricks. I drifted off to sleep under their devoted gaze.