The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buck Fever

Chapter Two

Okay, just for those who might have missed the thrilling antics of chapter one, let’s do a recap. I, Casey Masters, was chased by a bully, bitten by a rabbit, spent several months in a semi-coma then woke up just in time to boink my sexy doctor with my mother’s help. After that I fell asleep with two very sexy females kneeling on either side of me. Everyone caught up? Good so lets get on with the good stuff.

So after I fell asleep, I started dreaming again. Happily there were no nightmarish refugees from Anime films in it. This time I was standing in a massive stone and crystal hall. It looked like a cross between ancient Greek architecture and a modern office building. Tall stone pillars lined gleaming glass walls and a multi-tiered fountain stood in the center of it. In between the pillars stood massive stone statues in different poses. The smallest one had to be at least 20 feet tall and I can’t even begin to guess how tall the biggest one was. It would have been extremely impressive if all of the statues hadn’t looked like refugees from a funny animal comic.

Most of the statues resembled giant two legged rabbits. Some were clad in togas and were so very mammalian. Porn stars would envied the hooters that these bunnies had. The other rabbits were male and clad in more modern, space suit outfits. The females all had what looked like some sort of metal collars around their necks and had an astounding number of piercings all their visible body parts.

The other statues were of other bipedal animals including cats, dogs and even some birds. It was truly incredible, especially for a geek like me. I was so busy walking around looking at the really cool statues that I didn’t even notice the orgy until I fell across a naked rabbit.

Yeah, I said orgy. I had stepped around one of the statues and walked into a huge room that was open to the sky overhead. The circular chamber was filled with huge piles of colorful pillows and dozens of writhing bodies and they all looked liked flesh and blood versions of the statues I had just passed.

A Doe was stretched across one giant pillow groaning at the top of her lungs as two much larger Bucks worked on her. One had an impossibly large cock shoved inside of her pussy and was holding her tight by the chains attached to her wrists while the other one was shoving his cock in and out of her ass. It looked to my inexperienced eyes like it should have been painful, but the expression on her face told a different story. The silver collar around her neck glinted in the daylight as she screamed and came.

Now dream or not, I was getting major wood watching this live action Anime. The Animoids (Animal-Humanoid) were no where near anatomically correct compared to their early cousins and were gifted in every way compared to people. The females had massive boobs and bubble butts from heck. The males all had six pack abs and at least foot long cocks. The most gifted porn stars in the world would have been green with envy after seeing this place.

I moved past the bunnies and stopped when some dogs were doing it. This time, the very busty Bitch was on all fours while a massive male pumped her from behind. Her wrists were chained like the Doe’s and attached to bands around her thighs so that she could hardly move. Another male was kneeling in front of her and literally fucking her mouth so hard that his ball slapped her chin. From the milk leaking from her breasts (SIX OF THEM!) and her very swollen belly, it was pretty obvious that this was not the first time she had done this sort of thing.

Scenes like this were repeated everywhere as I walked through the chamber. Some of the things I saw should have been pretty much impossible. I mean how does a bird girl with massive boobs give head with a beak? How does a Fish man with a bowl of water over his head shove a very mammal cock into a cat girl’s butt? Still all of it was making me incredibly horny.

At the very front of the chamber was a kind of raised dais with a massive stone chair on top of it. The base of the chair had dozens of rings attached to it and at least five Animoid females sprawled around it with chains running from their collars to the rings. Every single one of them was very pregnant and had contented smiles on their faces. It was very hot.

A massive Buck wearing a huge metal belt and a crossed metal harness over his ripped chest sat on the chair. He was covered in thick, bright pink fur except for his groin which was thick black hair. I could tell this because except for the belt and the harness, he was completely naked. Because of the level he sat at,I was staring at the biggest cock you could ever imagine.

Up until now, had been like I was some invisible ghost wandering through this area. None of the participants had seemed to notice me. Course they were pretty distracted, but you’d have thought some of them would have seen me. Now, this massive Buck looked right at me and smiled widely. He got up from his throne and stepped over his females. By the time he reached the bottom of the steps, I realized how darned tall he was. He towered over me by at least two feet and was at least half again as wide as I was. In other words, this bunny was big.

Like I said, he was grinning like a maniac with two massive buck teeth gleaming in the light. He reached out with ham sized hands and clapped me on both shoulders. “Casey, it’s good to finally meet you!” He hugged me so tight that I could hardly breath.

Now, I’m no homophobe but being hugged by a naked seven foot tall male bunny definitely made me more than a little uncomfortable. I kind of held my breath until he let me go and stepped back still grinning. “I’ve been waiting a long time for you to make it. Now we can get started.”

I had the strangest feeling that I actually knew this bunny. Something in his face, as alien as it looked, made me think that I had met or seen this creature before. I was just about to ask him who he was and what the heck was going on when I woke up.

Ever been woken up by someone sucking on your cock? Well, let me tell you that there is no better way to wake up. I kept trying to sleep because I was convinced that I was dreaming, but the feeling of someone licking your cock and rubbing it with their hands was impossible to sleep through. I woke up to Erica’s head bobbing up and down on my cock.

At first I wasn’t sure if I was awake or still dreaming. I mean, I was a pudgy 16 year old science geek. Extremely sexy lady doctors didn’t suck on my cock except in some of my kinkier dreams. After about a nano I decided that there was no way in heck I was dreaming because my best wet dream never felt as good as this woman worshiping my cock. I propped myself up to watch her and I realized that someone had taken most of the tubes and wiring off of me when I was asleep so it was pretty easy to get a good view. Erica had pulled her long hair back in a pony tail and changed her clothes sometime to a low cut peasant blouse that showed me her incredible cleavage and a long flowing skirt that was currently hiked up over her butt. She wasn’t wearing any underwear which gave me a perfect view of her wonderful ass. It also showed me my mom sitting beside her on the bed.

Mom had changed clothes too but was dressed less conservatively. She was dressed in a pair of shorts that clung to her body like a second skin and a Tee that I recognized as one of my sisters. Mom is much more gifted than my sister so the shirt was stretched very tight over her breasts. Mom caught my gaze and smiled. The look in her eyes was a cross between the loving looks I had gotten all of my life and some new, almost indefinable look that seemed almost like devotion. As I watched, she slid three fingers into Erica’s thoroughly soaked pussy and began fucking her with them.

Erica reacted by trying her best to inhale my entire groin. She shoved all of my cock into her mouth and licked hungrily while cupping my balls. I dropped back on the bed and groaned at the top of my lungs. I could feel my balls tightening and knew that I was seconds away from coming. To my utter shock, Mom reached up and grabbed Erica’s pony tail and pulled her head off my cock. I was about to protest when Mom used the fingers in Erica’s pussy and her grip on her tail to guide her up. Seconds later I was feeling a wet, hot pussy sliding down on my cock for the second time in my life as Mom moved her fingers and guided my cock inside.

Erica started cumming the second my cock touched her pussy. She was literally thrashing about on top of me. I think the only thing holding her on me was Mom’s grip on her pony tail and her hand on her butt forcing Erica down onto me. I had been on the verge of cumming from the blowjob so I didn’t last more than a split second before I erupted inside of her. As what felt like a gallon of cum was dumped inside of her, her eyes locked with mine and had a massive orgasm. Something passed between the two of us (No pun intended there.) and she just seemed to relax. Mom had to literally hold her on me until I had finished.

I watched in exhausted amazement as Mom lovingly lowered the semi-conscious doctor back onto the bed. Ever more amazing to my lust confused mind, Mom leaned down and actually started licking Erica’s pussy. Now this may sound crazy to you, but it didn’t seem like something sexual. Don’t get me wrong, I nearly got another erection watching it, but Mom seemed to actually be cleaning Erica. She spent several minutes very carefully licking up every drop of cum from Erica’s thighs and belly. She even used a surprisingly long tongue to clean between the doctor’s butt cheeks. If I hadn’t been so exhausted, I’d prolly actually have been a little weirded out.

I was just about to ask Mom what the heck was going on. I somehow sensed that she knew something about all the strangeness that was happening when the window shattered and a creature that was literally from my nightmare oozed into the room. Mom screamed at the top of her lungs. She grabbed Erica and rolled off the bed to the side next to the wall.

Okay, if you read the non-sex parts of part one, you’ll remember my dream about some sort of messed up Robo-Octopus. Well, I can promise you that seeing the thing in real life was a thousand times more traumatic. The thing was at least 8 feet long and close to five feet tall. Most of the length was made up of way too many tentacles. The ones that weren’t metal carried wicked looking blades and the mechanical ones all seemed to end in things that looked way too much like weapons. It was a oily looking dark blue and two plate sized blood reds eyes sat on two stalks sticking out from its head.

The monster raised up on a half dozen arms and started across the room brandishing knives and glowing weapons. At first I thought it was after me since it seemed to be heading right at me. It wasn’t until it swerved around the end of the bed and lashed out at Erica. Erica screamed as three tentacles wrapped around her waist and pulled her away from my Mom’s grip. Mom tried to hold her back, but another tentacle whipped out and slammed her back into the wall.

I’m no hero. I never had dreams of rescuing people from burning buildings or stopping bad guys from robbing banks. Sure, I love the comic book heroes and their adventures, but never actually wanted to have any myself. Up until I got bit, my greatest ambition was to graduate from college and start my own software design company here in the town I grew up in. Oh and hopefully marry some hot chick, preferably a cheerleader. The security button was less than a foot away from my hand so why did I roll off the bed and attack the monster? At the time, I had no answer for my actions. All I knew was that Erica, MY ERICA, was in danger and it was my job to help her.

Of course, this all sounded very heroic and dramatic, but the results weren’t. I managed to latch onto a metal tentacle with the idea of dragging the thing away from Erica and my Mom. The monster barely noticed my efforts. It easily snapped that tentacle and sent me flying all the way across the room. I almost flew through the window it had busted getting inside the room, but hit the wall instead. I slid down to the floor with bright spots swirling in front of my eyes and feeling an incredible urge to throw up.

Erica’s scream brought me back to my senses. The creature had her completely wrapped up in four or five tentacles and had one of its mechanical ones hovering over her stomach. I dragged myself to my feet and picked up the chair beside the bed. I swung as hard as I could and hit the monster in the back with the heavy aluminum chair. It responded by using the mechanical arm threatening Erica to slam me aside. I definitely felt something give in my chest as I hit the floor. I could only watch as the tentacle moved back to Erica’s stomach and a very sharp looking blade slide from the end.

“Casey!” Mom’s voice seemed to break through the pain I was in. I managed to focus on her across the room. “Concentrate! Slam your hands together as hard as you can and concentrate on helping Erica!”

What she said made no real sense, but none of this made any sense so I figured what the hell. I managed to get to my knees and clapped my hands together with all the force I could manage while staring at Erica. A split second before my hands met, I felt an incredible sense of righteous anger. How dare this monster threaten my family! How dare it hurt people I care about! All I could think about as my hands met was just how much I wanted to kick this squid’s butt.

The sound of thunder filled the room as my hands slammed together. The remains of the window was literally pulverized and anything that could shatter in the room did. I felt ever singe ache and pain vanish as some energy coruscated around me. I suddenly felt completely unstoppable and jumped to my feet from a kneeling position.

The monster definitely noticed all of this. It dropped Erica and whirled around to face me. The tips of three of its tentacles opened up and beams of red energy shot from them. Now, if those beams were anything like lasers, they had to be moving close to the speed of light. To me, they looked like they were moving in slow motion. I easily dodged them and jumped at the monster and when I say jump I do mean jump. I cleared the ten or so feet between us in one jump and slammed into the slimy thing like a truck.

Mom had managed to drag Erica into a corner while the monster was distracted which gave me room to maneuver. It also gave the octopus the same room which was not so good. Ever wrestle with an octopus? Well, it is not easy. I had my legs wrapped around four or five of its arms and had two more in each hand, but the thing still had at least a dozen more free to attack me. I winced as tentacles with knives and tentacles with what looked like blowtorches skidded along my body. Amazingly enough, they couldn’t seem to pierce my skin. Sure it hurt like hell, but they didn’t seem to be doing any serious damage.

It felt like forever, but was probably only seconds as we fought. Finally, the creature pulled back every tentacle that I wasn’t holding like it was getting ready for some new attack. I took that second to let go of the ones I was holding and punch at the eye stalks as hard as I could. I was shocked when my fists easily punched through its flesh and pulped the eyes. The monster let out an almost human scream and convulsed violently. A second later, it went limp under me and stopped moving.

It felt like all of the energy I had mysteriously gotten drained out of my body. I managed to roll off the creature’s body and onto the cool floor but really couldn’t move any more. I watched tiredly as the monster simply faded from view. One second it was laying on the floor looking very dead and the next it was gone. No poof, no bamf or even a bang accompanied it’s vanishing act.

As some energy returned, I realized that my Mom was sitting on the floor beside me holding my head in her lap. She was running her fingers through my hair and rubbing my back. I managed to look up into her eyes and then glanced over at Erica laying on the floor nearby. Mom almost seemed to read my mind. “She’ll be fine, Casey. You saved her. You saved all of us.”

I lifted one of my hands and studied it. The skin looked blistered and my palms were tingling something horrible. Mom saw me looking and smiled again. “I’ve got a lot to tell you and you’ve got a lot of hard decisions ahead of you.” She leaned down and kissed me in a way that even an adopted mother isn’t supposed to kiss her son. I really wanted to ask her about a zillion questions, but someone turned off all the lights in my head before I could.