The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bug Control: Full invasion

(a sequel to Bug Control: Evolution)

By Droid447

Karen arrived late to work. She was sitting at her desk, unable to focus on the report that she had to deliver later that day. Her pussy was dripping wet and she couldn’t understand why. When she woke up this morning, she had felt strangely aroused, but she took care of the “problem” while she bathed, masturbating to a satisfying orgasm.

Now, three hours later, she felt even hornier. Karen wondered what the hell was going on with her body.

The distracted woman got startled when she heard a soft voice whispering in her ear. She couldn’t recognize whose voice it was, but it certainly made her pussy twitch so hard that she soaked her panties and the fabric of the chair she was sitting on.

That sweet whisper traveled through her ear canal and filtered into her brain, pushing aside any other thought that got in the way. Those words were not a suggestion… they were a command that should be obeyed without question.

“Follow me, darling,” Deborah said.

Always looking straight ahead, Karen stood up and followed Deborah, the new intern, into the bathroom.

The short walk from her desk to the bathroom took long enough for Karen to regain a bit of consciousness. Deborah was standing right in front of her, leaning back on the sink, looking beautiful and seductive. The astounded woman was confused beyond words. She was not a lesbian, but her sexual attraction towards Deborah was irresistible. And her voice… she was not hearing Deborah’s voice in her mind; she was hearing it in her soul.

The new intern had arrived to the office a few days ago and Karen didn’t like it at all. Deborah was just as beautiful as she was and she didn’t want to compete for the guy’s attention. She could get away with a lot in the office just by flirting with her boss or her coworkers.

But at this moment, she was the one being seduce and she felt absolutely powerless. More so when she heard Deborah’s next command…

“Get down on your knees and eat my pussy.”

Karen hesitated for a second, only to realize that she was already on her knees. Deborah’s pussy was a few centimeters from her face and her scent was intoxicating. The hypnotized woman leaned forward and licked. Deborah tasted wonderful! Karen began to wonder if she had always been a lesbian but she didn’t know it. Everything was so puzzling.

What is wrong with me? Why am I doing this?... God! She tastes so fucking good!! Karen thought.

Karen considered making a pause and talk with Deborah about this odd situation, but that would mean detaching her lips from Deborah’s pussy and that was unthinkable.

Deborah felt Karen’s tongue caressing her clitoris, then reaching deep into her pussy. It was obvious that the woman working between her legs was no expert, but her eagerness compensated her inexperience.

As an instinctive response to her increasing arousal, Deborah could feel her inner organs shifting and preparing. The beautiful woman closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and when she opened them again, they had changed. Her pupils looked alien, elongated like a lizard’s.

The alien woman felt a strong contraction on her pelvis and then she gushed abundantly into Karen’s mouth.

Karen felt the fluid filling her mouth and got startled, but instead of pulling away, she spread her lips wider apart and swallowed. The special mixture of chemicals filtered through the delicate membranes of Karen’s skin and assaulted her brain.

The woman’s eyes rolled back from the sudden rush of pleasure.

Karen’s world began to spin. Despite being of her knees, she couldn’t remain vertical and tilted backwards until her head touched the ground.

Deborah knew exactly what was going to happen next and couldn’t wait for it. Her pussy twitched violently and repeatedly while something wonderful began to unfold within her womb.

The alien woman also knew that she had to act quickly and removed Karen’s pants while she was barely conscious. This was the first time that Deborah used her pussy fluids to subdue a woman and didn’t know how long she had.

Karen was lying flat on the hard floor of the bathroom while Deborah pulled off her pants but she felt as if she was floating on a cloud. It was very difficult to focus on anything and she was more confused than ever. Deep in the back of her mind, Karen was aware that she was having sex with another woman and this was both scary and extremely arousing.

Deborah is going to lick my pussy… I… I want it...

Karen heard Deborah’s soft moans, mixed with squelching sounds. She could had never imagined that the source of this strange sound was a large, thick appendage emerging between her lover’s thighs.

Karen opened her eyes wide when she felt a thick, wet object penetrating her pussy. She was expecting Deborah’s warm tongue and instead she was being fucked by a massive cock!

Deborah was able to move the appendage like a fifth limb. She just had to think where she wanted it to go and the tip would bend and twist on the right direction.

Deborah’s ovipositor had millions of nerve endings all along its surface so she could feel the same level of pleasure fucking somebody than being fucked herself. Both girls gasped and moaned loudly while the appendage penetrated the first ten centimeters. There were several more to go.

The shock of being fucked by such a large cock helped Karen to regain some awareness. Wanting to know what was happening between her legs, she lifted her torso and looked down.

“Oh God!!” she exclaimed.

The astonished woman gasped again when saw a tentacle protruding from Deborah’s pussy and penetrating hers. This appendage looked very much alive, glistening and twitching like a giant worm. Karen thought about pushing this monstrous thing away but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.

And if the tentacle wasn’t scary enough, what happened next was even worse. Deborah noticed that Karen was too awake and too scared, even though she wasn’t fighting back. Deborah wasn’t taking any chances and decided to reinforce Karen’s enthrallment. She bent forward, opened her mouth and another tentacle, tiny compared to the first one, emerged between her lips.

Before Karen could react in any way, the small tentacle pierced into her ear and began to vibrate incredibly fast, emitting waves that resonated inside the woman’s skull.

Immediately after, Karen couldn’t move or even make a sound. At the same time, the sensation in her pussy intensified. The ovipositor was penetrating deeper inside of her and it felt wonderful. Somewhere in the farthest corner of her brain, she still believed that she was in danger, but this idea was becoming less important with every passing second.

After a couple of minutes, even that small, renegade thought was vanished from her brain. Karen stared into Deborah’s eyes with an empty mind and a full pussy. This felt right. Submitting to… master?… felt right. The void in her brain was slowly filled with images of herself being fucked by giant bugs. Her cunt twitched around the tentacle. She saw herself climaxing over and over until losing consciousness, only to wake up and climax again. She wanted that life, but to get there, she needed to obey.

While Deborah sent all the right ideas into Karen’s mind, she felt her most precious cargo sliding within the ovipositor, down through her tight vaginal cavity and out of her pussy lips. The alien woman moaned and struggled to maintain the small tentacle in place.

Deborah’s ovipositor was like an extension of her pussy, with the same nerve endings that produced incredible joy. She could feel the giant egg moving one centimeter at a time, expanding her tube and sending waves of bliss up her spine.

This enhanced pleasure was transmitted through the tentacle into Karen’s brain and the woman’s pussy twitch as well, mimicking Deborah’s. It was like feeling bliss within bliss. Karen couldn’t understand what was happening but she definitely embraced it.

It took several minutes for the egg to glide the entire length of the ovipositor, but eventually it reached Karen’s crotch.

Upon feeling her pussy lips expanding even wider to receive the egg, the woman’s eyes rolled back from utter bliss. Through the mental images that Deborah was sending, Karen could see the giant ovoid penetrating her body as it really happened. It was mind-blowing.

At last, the extreme pleasure became more that Karen could endure and she exploded in the strongest orgasm of her life. She wanted to stay connected to Deborah’s mind, but her blissful spams were so violent that it was impossible.

Her pussy gushed forcefully while she arched her back and her legs shivered rapidly out of control. Her eyes were mostly white and her brain was just a mushy mass of orgasmic waves that bounced within her skull. If being a sex slave meant feeling like this, she didn’t want to be anything else for the rest of her life.

* * *

Three weeks before, in a cabin hidden in the mountains…

The humanoid, half human, half insect, was sitting on a couch watching Deborah. Violet was sitting by his side, also watching her daughter.

“Our daughter is ready,” the humanoid said with slurred words.

“We shall see, my love.” Violet responded.

Deborah was keeling on the bed and there was another woman lying beside her. Even though she was only a few weeks old, the humanoid’s offspring looked like a full grown woman. Deborah was looking down at the entranced prisoner, which slowly moved her hips, but not discernible sound could be heard. Suddenly, the silence was broken by Deborah’s firm command… “Giovanna… sit up”.

With stiff movements and always staring forward, Giovanna sat up on the bed, obeying Deborah’s command. The alien woman had been “singing” to Giovanna for hours in a high pitch frequency, barely detectable by the human ear, and now she was completely hypnotized. Giovanna felt a strange arousal building in her loins but it was not her place to question about its origin. Her only job was to obey.

‘You will go to my father and let him fuck you. He is sitting on the couch. You must obey,” Deborah said.

“I must obey. I will let him fuck me,” Giovanna whispered.

When Giovanna was brought to the cabin, with the single purpose of testing Deborah’s abilities, she had been unconscious and had not seen yet all the otherworldly orgies that were taking place around the house. Most importantly, she hadn’t seen the master. To all the girls in the house, he was their only reason to live, but to an average non-converted human, he was a monster; an insect with the body of a man. He had a green exoskeleton and the head of a mantis. Sending Giovanna to fuck him was the ultimate test of obedience.

Giovanna walked around the bed and stood in front of the humanoid. In the back of her mind, she sensed that there was something wrong with him and she had doubts about following through with her instructions.

Then Giovanna looked down at his crotch and the size of his cock almost pulled her out of entrancement. It was huge! She heard Deborah repeating the command and her pussy twitched. She had to obey.

“Sit on his cock!” Deborah commanded.

“Please fuck me,” Giovanna pleaded with a sensual voice.

“This is amazing! She is begging you to fuck her,” Violet said to her master with astonishment.

So far the test was going great. Without saying a spoken word, Deborah had been able to hypnotize the young woman to the point that she was willing to have sex with a monster. Deborah’s high frequency voice was working perfectly. Now it was time to test more of her abilities.

Giovanna took the final step forward and the humanoid grabbed her by the waist. He turned her around, aimed his cock at her anus and pulled her down, slowly but steadily. Giovanna grunted when she felt the fat phallus stretching her sphincter and penetrating deeply into her body. The enthralled woman squirted from the sheer pleasure of being fucked in the ass. She couldn’t possible know that she had been conditioned to feel only pleasure, otherwise she would be screaming in pain.

Violet watched with jealousy as her master fucked the newly recruited woman. Usually new arrivals had to earn their right to fuck the boss, but today Giovanna was an exception.

Deborah knew by instinct that her role in the experiment was not over. She approached the mating couple and stood tight in front of them, then she spread her legs. Something was happening inside of her. Her inner organs were churning and twisting. Then she felt her pussy being filled from within and she moaned loudly.

The alien woman almost climaxed when her pussy lips spread apart, allowing passage to a thick, greenish tentacle. It was at this moment that she understood what it meant to be a fully grown fertile woman, like her mother and the others.

Deborah felt the ovipositor projecting further from her vaginal cavity and she imagined it penetrating Giovanna’s pussy. The woman’s thought was transmitted to the appendage which moved accordingly. A moment later it was a couple of centimeters away from the slave’s pussy lips and ready for penetration.

Having a fat cock already lodged in her ass, Giovanna felt as if the entire world was entering her vaginal cavity when the ovipositor penetrated her body. It felt so wonderful and so overwhelming.

Deborah learned that the pleasurable sensation intensified greatly the moment her ovipositor entered Giovanna’s pussy. The alien woman felt the fat appendage stretching her own pussy lips apart and also felt Giovanna’s pussy twitching around her ‘cock’, as if the ovipositor was her own sensitive phallus fucking somebody’s pussy while fucking herself. It was mind-bending.

When both girls were firmly connected by the ovipositor, Deborah felt it. Her first egg! The large ovoid had been growing inside of her womb for a couple of days and now it was ready to be implanted inside of a host. She was creating life! All the other girls in the cabin only served as carriers of eggs that were implanted inside of them. Deborah was beginning to understand how different and how important she was.

Giovanna had no idea of what was happening between her legs but she had never felt so much pleasure in her life. She knew that there was a fat cock buried in her ass and another one in her pussy. Then she felt something else. Her pussy lips stretched to the limit, followed by her vaginal tract and ultimately her womb. This overwhelming stimulation was more than she could take and the enthralled woman exploded in climax.

After her job was done, Deborah detached her ovipositor from Giovanna’s body and stepped back. She marveled of how long and thick it was and wondered how it was possible to have such a large organ hidden so perfectly inside of her.

Violet was equally astounded and walked closer to her daughter to examine the appendage. It felt warm and had a firm consistency. She guessed that Deborah’s inner organs most be very different from a normal human female in order to make room for this ovipositor. In any case, one thing was certain. Her daughter was ready to go out into the world and implant her eggs in as many hosts as possible.

* * *

Karen was sitting on the bathroom with her arms hanging limply by her sides. Her legs were spread wide and a puddle of her vaginal fluids was growing between her thighs. She stared forward at the wall in front of her while Deborah whispered into her ear and massaged her clitoris.

Her instructions were to be herself; to act normal. Her priority was to protect the egg and future master.

“You must protect your Master with your life. He will be your only reason to live,” Deborah whispered.

“Protect my Master...” Karen repeated.

Karen mouthed her instructions between soft moans. Even though the tiny tentacle was no longer plugged in her ear, she could still feel its wonderful vibration within her skull. She couldn’t possibly know that it was Deborah’s voice doing the trick.

Deborah did her best to reinforce Karen’s subjugation. It was late and the janitors would be arriving soon to clean the bathroom. She didn’t have much time. After tonight, she would not be seeing Karen again, so she had to make sure that the new slave behave properly until her offspring was born.

* * *

It had been two weeks since the incident in the bathroom and Karen still wasn’t sure what really happened that day. She only knew that there was something wonderful growing within her loins and she needed to keep it a secret.

Although her roommate Martha had been taking glances at her abdomen, since it was expanding noticeable and it became difficult to hide.

After the first week, Karen had felt a lot of movement within her womb and shortly after, an empty shell was discarded through her pussy. Karen knew that something had came out of it and now it was growing inside of her. She was a bit scared but the devotion towards the embryo that Deborah had imprinted in her mind was enough the compensate her fear.

She occasionally felt the “baby” moving and twisting, but today was different. Karen felt tiny tentacles reaching down into her vaginal cavity and that made her moan.

“Are you ready to come out, baby?” The aroused woman guessed correctly that it was time to give birth.

Karen took off all her clothes and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. She was fortunate that her roommate wasn’t home because when the unborn creature started wiggling and twisting inside of her womb, trying to slip into her vaginal cavity, Karen moaned very loudly from the wonderful sensation.

After a few minutes, she saw a couple of small tentacles protruding from her pussy and her heart jolted. She was finally going to meet her Master!

The bug, who had been feeding on her fluids, was a lot bigger than she thought. The birthing process however, despite the size of the creature, was absolute pleasure. Karen arched her back and screamed in bliss while the main body of the bug churned within her vaginal cavity trying to free itself and emerged between her pussy lips.

The excited woman placed a hand on her pelvis and realized that her baby was only half way out. She certainly was going to reach an orgasm before this marvelous experience was over. Karen suddenly remembered the mind-blowing orgasms that she enjoyed with Deborah, a couple of weeks ago, and wondered if this was going to be the same. She couldn’t wait for it…

The bug kept squirming frantically until its entire body slipped out of the woman’s tight cavity. The long tail was still inside though, and it was long enough to reach all the way into Karen’s womb.

When her orgasm hit, Karen was not disappointed. She felt as if a bomb exploded at the center of her core and the shock waves of bliss expanded to every corner of her body. Her eyes rolled back and her arms shuddered out of control while her pussy forcefully contracted over and over around the creature’s tail, as if she wanted to pull it back inside.

After a couple of minutes of mind-blowing bliss, both the woman and the creature began to recover from the ordeal. Karen rested limply on the bed wondering if all her future orgasm were going to be this good.

“That was wonderful…” she whispered, “thank you so much, Master.”

The big bug was trying to get up but its legs were still weak and the floor was very slippery with plenty of slime surrounding its body.

Karen gasped when she felt the creature climbing onto the bed and walking on top of her. She lifted her head to see it for the first time. The main body was about forty centimeters long and the tail was twice that. Its skin had different shades of green and black and its legs were long and bony. Two long tentacles projected from either side of its mouth. But most important of all, is was beautiful!

“Master! You are so big and so beautiful!”

The bug knew by instinct that the host had information in her mind that needed to be extracted. It promptly plugged its tentacles into Karen’s ears while the woman laid submissively.

Karen heart was beating fast from excitement while her master approached her head and her pussy twitched hard when the tentacles penetrated her ears. Everything went black for a couple of seconds, then, without any warning whatsoever, she exploded in climax again! Identical in force and duration as the one she just experienced moments ago.

As the woman shuddered and twitched out of control, the bug searched her brain for information.

This creature look almost identical to the first one that was found frozen in the antarctic decades ago, but there had been many changes since that bug came in contact with a human female for the first time. The bugs had evolve. The humanoid came into existense. Then he passed his modified genes to Deborah and she was passing them on to every egg she created. This newly birthed bug knew instantly how to navigate around the complexities if the human brain, and there was plenty of information to extract from it.

Karen expressionless face was misleading. The enthralled woman was trapped in a never ending orgasm. The creature was fucking her pussy with its tale while it penetrated her ears with its tentacles. Nothing could feel better than this. Since her mind was in blissful turmoil, Karen couldn’t think of anything but pleasure, but if she could, she would be thanking Deborah for this gift.

* * *

The following days the bug sang pretty much non-stop. Sometimes it was audible by the human ear, during which Martha tried unsuccessfully to find the damned cricket and sometimes it was undetectable. Karen was fascinated to hear her Master’s music all the time. Martha was confused about an unexplained arousal that frequently assaulted her body and kept her busy playing with herself for hours.

At first, Martha was carefully trying to hide this mischievous activity from Karen. But after a couple of days, she didn’t even bothered to close the door while she masturbated. Her mind was completely distracted, waiting for the “cricked” to start singing again.

When the alien bug considered that Martha’s conditioning was complete, it came out of hiding and sent the definitive subduing signal. Something clicked in the woman’s brain and her fingers stopped rubbing her pussy.

Suddenly, that sweet sound became a voice that she could understand… and obey. Martha was confused but she felt even more aroused than before.

The first command filtered through her ears and made her pussy twitched hard… “Sit upright and pay attention”. She moved slowly and stiff like a robot. Obeying felt good. It provided a warmth between her legs. Martha sat at the edge of the bed with her arms hanging limply by her sides and waited for further instructions.

Karen heard the triggering command too. She was already so devoted to her Master that nothing really changed in her brain, although it made her pussy jolt as well. She knew that now it was safe to walk into the room regardless of her nakedness. Martha was not going to see her because at this moment, the entranced woman’s attention was solely for her Master.

Martha looked more beautiful than ever, staring forward with her eyes wide open and her pussy dripping from utter arousal.

A moment later, Martha was lying on her bed again but this time she wasn’t playing with her pussy. Karen was doing it for her using her warm, nimble tongue. Martha had two small tentacles plugged in her ears, modifying her brain a hundred times faster than using high frequency sound.

The possessed woman was on the brink of ecstasy, yet some small part of her mind was still afraid of what was about to happen...

Martha’s orgasm hit her like a freight train. Mind-blowing waves of perfect bliss exploded behind her eyes and spread to every cell of her body. The woman’s eyes rolled back as the incredible pleasure surpassed anything that she had felt in her entire life.

The bug detected the woman’s climax and quickly began to replicate and multiply the electrical signals in her brain. As Martha felt the pleasure growing instead of decreasing with every passing second, she also felt her own self awareness being washed away from her mind. Now she was becoming a true sex slave and she loved it.

* * *

A couple of days later, Martha was arriving from work. She hated to pretend that she was still the old Martha, a woman with no purpose who didn’t know the meaning of pleasure. But her Master’s instructions were clear. She had to continue living her life as usual. Outside of the house, she had to act normal. However, as soon as she closed the front door, Martha began to undress.

Karen was already home, sitting completely nude on the living room couch. The bug was wrapped around her waist with its long tale penetrating her pussy. She moaned softly, enjoying both the appendage and the sweet sound that echoed around the room.

The bug was pumping Karen’s pussy slowly, pacing itself. The night was young and the slaves were going to reach climax dozens of times before morning.

Martha stood beside the mating couple and removed her pants.

The bug noticed Martha’s presence and decided to attend the arriving slave. He sent a signal to Karen’s mind and the woman reached an instantaneous orgasm.

Karen tried to remain still while her Master removed his tail from her pussy but it was impossible. Her body shuddered uncontrollably while her eyes rolled back in absolute bliss.

Martha watched her friend trembling in ecstasy while she sat down on the couch.

The bug moved on top of the slave’s naked body and wrapped its legs her waist like he did with Karen. Then he penetrated Martha’s pussy as deep as possible. She moaned loudly and almost reached an orgasm right then and there. She had been thinking about this moment all day and now that she was here, with her Master’s tail inside of her pussy, nothing else mattered.

* * *

A few weeks ago, when Deborah subjugated Karen, she implanted a long term strategy into Karen’s brain and her offspring had learned it. The plan was simple. Instead of breeding dozens of bugs and spreading as fast as possible like they did in the past, the new plan was to keep a low profile, with one bug controlling one house, expanding little by little, conquering the world one home at a time.

Deep within the folds of their brains, the girls knew that the fate of humanity was bleak, but they didn’t have time to think about it. Their only concern was doing whatever it took to reach the next otherworldly orgasm.

When Karen came back from heaven, she leaned to her side asking Martha for a kiss. Her roommate responded without hesitation.

* * *

Inside of the secret facility where they were holding Dr. Vivian McLeod, the rest of the harem and the majority of the bugs, Dr. Maya Flowers was making progress with her experiments.

“How could you let this happen, Vivian?” Dr. Flowers asked, the she added “How could you be so foolish?”

At this moment, Vivian was lying naked on the examination table with a one bug on top of her pelvis, pumping her pussy. She looked up at her former colleague with half-closed eyes, as the pleasure of being fucked by one of the masters was always mind-blowing.

“It was an...ugh… accident” Vivian responded between moans, “The most wonderful accident of my… ugh... life, I might add.”

“You are just embarrassing yourself,” Maya said, “Can’t you see that after being one of the most prominent scientists in our field, you had become nothing more than a fuck toy for this disgusting creature?”

“You are saying that nonsense because you don’t understand,” Vivian responded, “The only way that you will know true pleasure is if you let my Master plug a tentacle in your ear.”

While Vivian talked, she was trying to hold back her orgasm. She needed to stay in the lab with this wonderful bug for as long as possible.

But as much as she tried, delaying her impending orgasm was impossible. Vivian arched her back while a blast of white light exploded behind her eyes. Her pussy gushed abundantly through the crevices of her stretched pussy lips and the still pumping appendage.

“I will understand soon enough,” Maya said, “My experiments had been more successful than yours. I am about to break the code of how these creatures can use molecular vibration applied to the brain to control human behavior.”

Dr. Flowers walked closer to the monitor that displayed Vivian’s brain waves and looked at it with astonishment. The arousal provided by the bug was like nothing she had seen before. It was easy to understand why these women kept coming back to the bugs to reach orgasms, even when they were not completely mind-controlled.

God! Her brain is lightning like a Christmas tree. It never cease to amaze me how these women respond to the bug’s sexual stimulation. Maya thought.

Once Vivian’s climax faded away and the information of her brain activity was stored in the computer, Dr. Flowers proceeded with the second part of the experiment. She grabbed the bug’s tail and started pulling it out of Vivian’s pussy.

“No! Don’t pull it out, please. I want to cum again,” Vivian exclaimed.

“I will let your pet communicate directly with your brain. You can tell him to make you cum again. Is that okay with you?” Maya asked.

“Yes! Let him enter my brain!” Vivian responded with evident delight.

Vivian was excited. She hadn’t “talked” directly with her Master in a while and there was a lot of information to be shared. At first, they had kept the bugs in the same holding chamber as the slaves to observe their behavior. But after a while they took the bugs away and the communication between slaves and Masters had become very difficult.

Dr. Flowers placed the bug near Vivian’s head and he immediately plugged his tentacles in her ears. Vivian’s pussy twitched hard when she felt him entering her skull.

“Here it is. Now tell the creature to make you come,” Maya said to Vivian.

“Please… make me come, my darling. Make me reach heaven one more time,” Vivian whispered.

They exchanged information for only a few seconds but that was enough. Both Vivian and the bug knew that they had to play along with Maya’s experiments in order to keep their own plan in motion.

The bug sent the right signals into Vivian’s brain and the woman once again exploded in bliss. Her entire body started shivering out of control under the vigilant stare of Doctor Flowers. Despite not being touched anywhere other than her ears, Vivian was displaying all the symptoms of a devastating orgasm, including an abundant outpouring from her pussy.

The Doctor checked the monitor and it displayed exactly the same level of stimulation of her previous climax. This was truly amazing.

“It seems that you are climaxing just as hard as before. This is very interesting,” Maya said to Vivian, which wasn’t listening anymore.

But it was even more incredible that Vivian’s climax lasted three times longer than the first one. The bug also wanted to extend this session for as long as possible and he replicated the orgasmic signals within the slave’s mind over and over.

“Okay, you have been climaxing for two minutes already. I think it is enough. I have sufficient data for now,” Maya said.

Vivian could no longer hear with Maya was saying or acknowledge anything that was happening around her. At this moment, her entire world was her Master and the pleasure he provided.

The Doctor carefully unplugged the tentacles from Vivian’s ears and carried the bug from the table to its container.

“I’ll let you rest for a couple of minutes and then the guard will take you back to the holding chamber,” Maya said to Vivian before leaving the room.

Vivian was barely conscious, lying limply on the table trying to catch her breath. This session had been extremely successful. Very soon she would be escaping this horrible place and joining her offspring, the humanoid, and more importantly, enjoying his wonderful cock.

* * *

Back in the cabin, another large cocoon very similar to the one that gestated the humanoid, was projecting a tentacle and feeding from a young woman.

Sherry had been terrified when she saw what was going on in the cabin, but after one session with the humanoid she was more than willing to become an active participant.

At this moment, the long, thick tentacle was connecting her pussy to the green cocoon below her and she would be very happy to serve as a food dispenser... if she could acknowledge where she was or what she was doing. A thin line of drool dangled from her lower lip as the slave stared forward with unfocused eyes.

The humanoid entered the room to check on the cocoon. It smelled right and ready. He gently pulled Sherry’s shoulder, instructing her to get up and move away.

The enthralled woman wanted to comply but the tentacle felt so good inside of her. She wanted to keep feeding the “baby” with her fluids and keep enjoying that thick appendage that filled her so utterly.

But obviously it was not her choice. If the Master was telling her to get up, she had to obey without question. After all, it was because of him that she knew the true meaning of pleasure.

The cocoon sensed the presence of the humanoid and it wiggled the tentacle inside Sherry’s body, making her moan in bliss.

Violet walked into the room at the exact moment that Sherry was standing up and climaxing. The large tentacle sliding out of her pussy had been too much to endure. The young woman’s legs shivered violently and Violet wondered why Sherry was detaching from the cocoon in the midst of ecstasy.

Then she understood. The cocoon was ready! It was time for her new daughter to meet the world in the form of a full grown adult. She had already picked a name for her: Savannah.

“Careful, that woman is going to fell over the cocoon if you don’t hold her,” Violet said to the humanoid, her Master.

The green tentacle finally vacated Sherry’s twitching cavity and the overwhelmed woman crumbled forward onto the wooden floor.

Meanwhile, the humanoid had knelt beside the cocoon and was using his sharp nails to cut a seam at the top. A transparent goo started to leak from the opening while the sensual female body resting inside began to wake for the first time.

“She is moving! She wants to get out,” Violet exclaimed.

Violet watched the scene attentively. She knew what was going to happen since the birth of Deborah occurred exactly the same way.

The humanoid reached inside and helped Savannah out of the cozy enclosure. The newborn was very confused. Her muscles were still too feeble to fight against the mysterious creature that was pulling her away from her warm cocoon.

But her improved genetics were shown straightaway and a moment later Savannah was standing on her own.

“She is so beautiful and so perfect!” Violet said excitedly, then she talked to the Savannah, “Hello beautiful. I am Violet, your mother. Your name is Savannah.”

“Her body is perfect indeed, but it needs to be stimulated,” the humanoid said.

The newborn was still confused about what was going on, but she was beginning to like this new environment. There was so much room to move around. She looked at Violet and immediately felt a connection, the same way she felt it with the green creature standing beside her. They were her parents.

The humanoid grabbed Savannah’s arm, led her to the bed and made her lay back. Savannah sensed that she could trust him and followed his lead obediently.

Violet sat on the bed very close to her daughter and watched the events with a hint of concern. She was aware that the humanoid would never hurt Savannah but getting fucked so early after breathing air for the first time was going to be a big shock for the innocent newborn.

With her body glistening under the bedroom lights, the newborn looked at her father’s large cock dangling between his legs and wondered what it was. Somehow she knew that this appendage was very important for her development.

The humanoid wasn’t gentle, yet he wasn’t trying to be mean. He shoved the entire length of his cock into Savannah’s body with a single powerful stroke. He was forcing a reaction from her body.

Savannah opened her eyes wide and moaned loudly. She stared into the ceiling trying to comprehend the unusual feeling that suddenly ignited at the center of her core.

The astounded newborn had seen the tip of her father’s appendage penetrating the tiny hole between her legs and then she felt it invading her body impossibly deep. As Violet predicted, this was extremely shocking for Savannah. Her blue eyes changed into different shades of green and brown, like the humanoid’s skin, and her pupils turned into a weird alien shape. Her true self was becoming alive. She was becoming the predator she was meant to be.

Her instinct of self preservation kicked in, but instead of fighting back, she spread her legs wider apart. Her body sensed that this was beneficial for her, even though her mind was still confused. She concluded that the sensation originating at her crotch was good… more than good, it was wonderful. She loved this!

A moment later, Savannah had her legs wrapped around her father’s hips, pulling him closer and shoving his cock deeper. The sexy young female had discovered sex and it was already the number one priority in her future.

Violet witnessed with satisfaction as her beautiful daughter embraced her destiny with passion. Savannah was comprehending that her life would be driven by sex and she clearly enjoyed this realization. Violet was so proud.

Father and daughter fucked for a long time. He lifted her from the bed, with his cock deeply embedded inside of her, and pinned her against a large drawer. Savannah didn’t flinch and even enjoyed the rough handling. Her body was designed to endure much more than this.

The humanoid could feel Savannah’s pussy clasping his cock with desperation, as if she feared that he was suddenly going to pull out of her. Nothing was further from the truth. He was planning to fuck her all night and probably the following day. They both had the stamina to do it.

They changed positions many times. Now Savannah was bending over the bed with her father’s large cock hammering back and forth into her ass. The young woman could clearly feel that the humanoid was fucking her in a different hole and wondered how many more she had. The sensation was just as pleasant and she was definitely going to try them all, one by one, or all the same time. Just thinking about this made her pussy gush with excitement.

Violet wanted to join the mating session in any way she could. She knelt in front of her daughter and extended her tongue, begging for a kiss. Savannah couldn’t understand what her mother wanted and just copied her, extending her tongue the same way.

Violet moved a little closer and they kissed. Savannah found this very pleasant. It was a different, more subtle pleasure, compared to the hard pounding that she was getting in her ass.

But this wonderful new sensation was interrupted by something even more strange and exciting. The humanoid reached climax and his hot sperm ejaculated within Savannah’s guts. The girl grunted and stopped the kiss for a second. There were so many new things happening at the same time and she wanted to focus on all of them, but it was impossible.

And then, without any warning, Savannah exploded in climax and everything else became secondary. This was the single, most extraordinary feeling of her very short life. The overwhelmed alien woman didn’t even notice when the huge amount of cum filled her belly, rushed up her esophagus and erupted from her mouth.

Violet knew exactly what was happening since she had experienced it herself several times. She attached her mouth as tightly as possible to Savannah’s and began swallowing all the sperm she could catch.

The humanoid was not holding anything back. He pumped into her daughter all his reserves of cum, regardless that it was her ass he was fucking. He knew that Savannah’s body was going to store his seed anyway, in order to used it later to fertilize the eggs she was going to produce.

After the long, mind-blowing ravaging, Savannah finally got some rest. Her first day out of the cocoon had been spectacular but exhausting. Now she laid on the bed beside her mother, suckling one her breasts and getting the nurturing she desperately needed to regain her strength.

Savannah stayed in the cabin for a couple of weeks learning about the world and how to accomplish her mission without being detected. During this time she fed, she fucked and she even used her ovipositor to experimentally shove an egg into a new recruit.

* * *

Posing as a foreign exchange student at the local college, Savannah just needed one week to have three of her new friends in the right state of mind. They were all part of the cheerleading team and Savannah was learning the routines. But there was more information flowing from Savannah to the girls than the other way around. None of them knew what was happening until it was too late.

Today was the moment of truth. Savannah waited until everyone else was out of the locker room and latched the door. Then she made a high pitch sound and the three girls froze, as if suddenly they forgot how to move, or even how to think.

“Get on your knees,” Savannah commanded.

All three girls obeyed. Shelly was just wearing a towel which fell off before her knees touched the ground. She had been more welcoming to the “foreign” visitor than every one else and Savannah decided to use her as a role model, copying her hair style and her manners.

Savannah crouched next to Shelly and opened her mouth just enough to extrude her special tentacle.

Shelly’s thoughts were foggy and sluggish, yet she still had some awareness of what was happening. She felt an inescapable need to remain of her knees and stay still but she couldn’t understand why.

She gasped when something penetrated her ear but even then she didn’t move. Suddenly, the alien persuasion that compelled her to obey was multiplied by a hundred. She instantly realized that her old independent self was vanishing forever and a new Shelly… slave Shelly, was emerging instead.

The cheerleader got scared, but only for a second, because that fear was instantly replaced by pleasure, almost like magic. Shelly’s pussy twitched hard. She thought about giving in to her conditioning and her pussy twitched again, even harder.

While Shelly’s mind was rearrange to serve Savannah’s will, and eventually to serve the bugs, her arousal grew exponentially until she went over the edge and exploded in climax. When this happened, all the remaining mental barriers to protect herself completely crumbled and Shelly’s brain opened up to a full and complete takeover. The utter pleasure she felt made her eyes roll back, her fingers cringed and her pussy gushed abundantly to the ground.

The other girls heard Shelly’s loud moans echoing within the locker room walls. They both felt a hint of excitement between their legs despite not being aware of what was really happening.

After giving Shelly the longest and strongest orgasm of her life, Savannah detached the tentacle from her ear and the blonde fell forward to the floor. Shelly immediately turned around, lying on her back and began rubbing her pussy and her breasts. The last command that was pushed into her brain was to masturbate while her friends became fully indoctrinated like she was.

Bridget, the redhead, was next. Savannah moved closer and inserted her tentacle into the girl’s left ear. A few minutes later, the new slave was experiencing the same devastating pleasure that Shelly endured a moment ago. Bridget was still wearing her cheerleading outfit but it didn’t make any difference. Her orgasmic fluids leaked through her cotton panties and the ground between her legs became equally soaked.

Emma, the third friend, heard more moaning but with a different tone of voice. Her arousal spiked. She still couldn’t understand what was happening but deep down she wanted to be a part of it. Her wish was going to become a reality soon enough.

When it was her turn, Emma felt the vibrations of the tentacle bouncing within her skull and her pussy gushed non-stop for a full minute. Savannah was embracing Emma from behind while massaging her breasts. She was amazed of how easy it had been to convert the girls into sex slaves. Young college girls were more susceptible to indoctrination than mature females and it had been a great idea to start her journey in this place. Savannah thought about the thousands of girls she had seen walking within the campus of the university and her pussy twitched when she visualized each and every one of them on their knees, climaxing, and eventually taking an egg in their wombs.

Meanwhile, Bridget was lying face down with a hand under her skirt, masturbating furiously while hearing Emma’s blissful screams.

Emma had always been the wildest and more inhibited of her group of friends and she had dyed her hair a fashionable gray to prove it. Today this exuberant personality turned out to be a disadvantage while trying to protect herself since her uninhibited and curious mind was wide open from the very beginning to receive the alien’s otherworldly pleasure.

Even more so when Emma understood that the rest of her life would be a never ending series of mind-blowing orgasms as long as she remained an obedient slave.

Savannah could feel Emma’s nipples bloating beneath her top while her entire body shivered under the throes of the most powerful climax of her life. This was just the first of many.

She is so receptive. Emma will make a perfect fuck toy for my offspring. Savannah thought.

During the girls’ takeover, Savannah felt her ovipositor churning restlessly within her loins. She only had the ability to create one egg every few days and had already selected Shelly to be today’s lucky recipient. Bridget and Emma would have to wait for their turn next week.

This wasn’t a problem since Savannah was not in a hurry. The girls knew that they had to act normal during their daily activities unless commanded otherwise. At this moment, Savannah told Bridget and Emma to entertain each other while she was busy with Shelly.

“Bridget, Emma, you two will have sex with each other until I tell you to stop.”

After hearing Savannah’s instruction, the girls’ hands stopped rubbing their pussies and their minds began imagining ways to fullfil their Master’s wishes. None of the girls had any lesbian experience other than an innocent exploratory kiss on their younger years but they had seen enough sex scenes on the internet to have an idea of what to do.

Emma pulled Bridget on top of her and bent her right leg in such a way that her thigh was between her friend’s legs. Upon feeling Emma’s warmth touching her crotch, the redhead began to wave her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy lips against the soft skin.

Bridget left breast was right in front of Emma’s face and the enthralled woman extended her tongue to lick the bloated nipple. Bridget moaned while increasing the pace of her motions.

Savannah was standing beside Shelly. She closed her eyes and moaned while her ovipositor emerged from her pussy. The appendage was so thick and so sensitive that she almost climaxed in the process. But the alien woman was just getting started and she restrained herself. A couple of minutes later, half a meter of the long greenish tentacle was dangling between her legs.

Emma was grabbing Bridget’s butt cheeks with both hands and was following her friend’s rhythm, pressing her thigh harder against Bridget’s pussy while pulling her down and letting go at the right moment. They both were moving with perfect synchronization, as if they had done this many times before. Emma kept licking Bridget’s nipple whenever it was at reach. The redhead’s orgasm was imminent.

Shelly was looking at Savannah and her ovipositor looming down on her and somewhere deep in her mind she knew that there was something wrong with this scenario, but she was so aroused that the idea of having that greenish ‘cock’ inside of her was alluring enough to keep her fear at bay.

In any case, Savannah was not waiting for the girl’s approval. She grabbed Shelly’s knees and spread her legs apart. Then she moved the appendage to the right spot and prepared herself for penetration. She was well aware of how pleasurable it was to enter a tight pussy with her ovipositor and she couldn’t wait to do it again.

The tip of the tentacle found Shelly’s vaginal entrance and pierced through. Shelly screamed and her eyes rolled back from absolute bliss. This level of pleasure wasn’t normal. Whatever Savannah had done to her brain, it intensified her sensitivity tenfold.

The blonde felt the tentacle spreading her pussy lips to the limit as it penetrated extremely deep into her body and she almost went berserk from the overpowering pleasure. All the indoctrination that had been implanted in her mind was now becoming something tangible. Shelly finally understood what it meant to be a sex slave for the bugs. This was amazing!

Emma’s thigh was soaking wet with Bridget’s fluids as the redhead moved her hips up and down as fast as she could. She no longer could maintain a steady rhythm since her body was shivering from her imminent climax. Then the woman froze for a second before a powerful orgasm exploded behind her eyes.

Emma felt Bridget’s body jolting violently on top of her in the midst of climax and her pussy twitched hard in response. She felt pleasure providing pleasure. Savannah had made sure of that.

One meter away, Savannah’s moans merged with Shelly’s. Her large egg had descended from her womb and after passing through her pussy lips, now was pushing its way into Shelly’s tight vaginal cavity. The implanting procedure was extremely pleasurable for both of them.

Shelly couldn’t understand what was happening between her legs. The ovipositor was thick enough by itself but now her pussy lips were being stretched even more. It was so overwhelming that it took just a moment of this extreme sensation to take her over the edge one more time.

Shelly’s climax lasted all the time it took for the egg to travel across her vaginal tract into her womb. The blonde could clearly feel her body bloating to receive the undeveloped bug that would rule the rest of her life.

Having her ovipositor inside of Shelly’s body felt too good to quit after the egg was safely deposited, so Savannah started using it as a regular cock, pumping her friend’s pussy with eagerness.

Savannah had learned another trick while practicing with the unwilling recruits back in the cabin. She could insert her small tentacle inside of a girl’s mouth, push it hard against her palate and interpret whatever the girl was feeling.

Right now Savannah could sense how Shelly enjoyed the tentacle pumping in and out of her pussy, almost as if she was fucking herself. It was mind-bending.

Having recovered from her orgasm, Bridget took the initiative in her ardent session with Emma. She urged her friend to lean against the wall while she knelt behind, then she buried her face between Emma’s ass cheeks and extended her tongue as deep into Emma’s pussy as possible.

Emma was already on fire and her eyes rolled back from the delightful sensation of her friend’s tongue exploring her nether lips. Her vaginal fluids quickly smeared Bridget’s face, encouraging the redhead to intensify her efforts.

While Bridget worked on Emma, Savannah tried another trick that could increase her enjoyment even further while subduing Shelly’s brain to a deeper level of obedience, if it was even possible.

She began using the tentacle that protruded from her mouth not only to read Shelly’s mind but to push her own feelings into the woman’s brain, allowing Shelly to believe that she was the one fucking Savannah while being fucked by Savannah, creating a loop of pleasure that defied reality itself.

However, Shelly’s mind couldn’t handle such an overwhelming sensation and her brain’s reaction was simple… she exploded in climax one more time. All her thoughts were washed away leaving room only for incomprehensible bliss.

Bridget removed her face from Emma’s behind and inserted two fingers into her friend’s pussy, shoving them as deep as she could into the tight cavity. But she quickly realized that her fingers were not long enough…

Without much consideration, Bridget clasped her fingers together and shoved her entire hand into her friend’s pussy. Emma screamed in shock from the brutal penetration but remained in place, since this was exactly what she needed to reach her coveted orgasm. Soon enough, Bridget was pushing half of her forearm into Emma’s tight pussy.

As expected, not even one minute later Emma reached climax. She went cross-eyed as her legs shivered violently and her vaginal muscles twitched hard around Bridget’s arm.

Beside them, Shelly was still jolting uncontrollably under Savannah’s dominant body and the tentacle that connected both pussies pulsated and churned as it if had a life of its own.

The lesbian orgy continued for hours. Despite being barely conscious, Shelly refused to let the tentacle vacate her pussy and Savannah was fine with it. The alien woman shifted her position in such a way that she could fuck Shelly while inserting the smaller tentacle into Bridget’s ear, sending her own sensations into the redhead’s brain, almost driving her insane considering that Bridget already had Emma’s fist pumping her pussy.

In a few days they were going to this all over again, but next time Emma was going to be the one leaving with an egg inside of her womb.

* * *

The incubation period was short and a couple of days later Shelly was sitting on her bed with her legs spread wide and two small tentacle finding their way out of her twitching pussy. The excited woman had never seen a master before, but she already loved him more than her own life.

She moaned softly while feeling the nimble tentacles caressing her vaginal walls from within and then her thighs as they project further out of her body. Her master was providing pleasure even before coming out into the world.

The bug was quite big, considering how well it had been hiding inside Shelly’s slim body, and it took great effort to squeeze out of the tight cavity. And things got worse when the aroused woman reached an inevitable climax and her pussy began twitching uncontrollably around the bug’s unhardened body. The creature used its front legs to anchor itself on the mattress and pulled its body forward, and at the same time, its long tail squirmed desperately inside Shelly’s womb, trying to push itself free.

However, this frantic motions prolonged the woman’s orgasm, and her pussy clasped down on the bug’s middle frame even harder, making the birthing task more difficult.

After twenty blissful minutes, the bug finally got free, except for a short section of its tail, and Shelly crumbled exhausted on the bed. She had just experienced the longest orgasm of her life and could barely form a coherent thought. But one thing was certain in her mind, all this incredible pleasure have been provided by the bug, her Master, and she couldn’t be more thankful to Savannah for this gift.

Shelly didn’t know that the pleasure of this day was just beginning. Once it got its bearings, the bug climbed on top of Shelly’s chest and plugged its long, smaller tentacles into her ears. It extracted all the information it needed and at the same time, it replicated the woman’s recent orgasm within her mind. Shelly was not expecting this and she arched her back as a sudden rush of overwhelming pleasure assaulted her brain and stayed there until she lost consciousness.

* * *

Back in the secret facility, Vivian was standing in the holding chamber, facing the front door. Other slaves were sitting around the room, some engaged in loving embrace, pleasuring each other until they could reunite with their masters.

Selma was sitting in the corner looking at Vivian and waiting for instructions. In the absence of the bugs, Vivian was the leader.

Vivian could see Dr. Maya Flowers through the glass windows, standing outside of the door. Neither of them said anything. They just looked at each other without blinking.

Maya opened the door and Vivian immediately noticed that the armed guard was not there. Vivian also noticed Maya’s blank stare and she felt a tingling in her pussy. Doctor Flowers felt nothing, except the desire to obey.

“Hello Maya. Did you turn off the cameras?” Vivian asked.

“...yes…” Maya responded with a soft voice.

“Don’t be shy. Come inside,” Vivian said.

Dr. Flowers had entered this room hundreds of times before, always protected by an armed soldier. Today something was different but her confused brain couldn’t quite understand what it was. It was better to do what she was told.

Vivian walked closer to her former colleague, lifted her skirt and caressed her pussy. The Doctor was already aroused and very wet. Maya was still staring forward, unfocused, not sure of what she was doing or why she was doing it, but Vivian’s fingers felt good and she wanted more of it.

“I am sure that deep within that inquisitive brain of yours you are wondering why you are standing here with no protection, obeying my commands. Let me enlighten you...” Vivian said to Maya.

A soft moan escaped the doctor’s lips as Vivian shoved the tip of one finger into her pussy. Despite being in trance, some part of her mind was aware enough the acknowledge Vivian’s words and Vivian was right. She wanted to know how they had taken her.

* * *

The truth was quite simple. None of the scientist knew about the creature’s abilities to influence a human mind using ultrasonic sound. Vivian only knew about it after she was under the bug’s control and obviously she didn’t share this information with Dr. Flowers.

Maya conducted many experiments where Vivian interacted sexually with the bugs, and most of those times Maya was right there, taking notes and recording the information. Vivian colluded with her masters to use these short periods of time to influence the doctor’s brain.

It came to a point that the Maya was just standing by the examination table, doing nothing, being brainwashed by the bug. Vivian knew that there were cameras in the lab and she urged Maya to pretend that she was working as usual.

“Listen to my master’s lovely song, Maya. Let him enter your mind. In ten seconds you must go to the monitor and pretend to do something. Then come back to us. Keep listening...”

During the latest sessions, Dr. Flowers was instructed to turn off the camera and the microphones inside of the room and things got more physical. Vivian laid on the table, enjoying the bug’s tail pumping her pussy while she discretely extended her arm and caressed Maya’s pussy through her pants.

“Embrace the pleasure and open your mind, Maya. Soon you will understand how empty your life is without the masters...”

Vivian’s expert fingers sent waves of pleasure when they touched the right spot and every time the doctor’s brain was more vulnerable to the bug’s subtle indoctrination. The plan was working perfectly, however Vivian was afraid that the noticeable wet stain between Maya’s thighs after each session might cause a problem. Fortunately, it didn’t.

* * *

At this moment, standing motionless in the holding chamber, Maya started to remember bits and pieces of those enthralling session in the lab. She remembered pleasure that mounted slowly until she reached subtle orgasms. Those wonderful moments of joy were forgotten immediately after they happened but they were all coming back now.

Vivian removed Maya’s elegant skirt and commanded her to kneel. Maya obeyed without question.

“Your moment is coming, Maya. You are going to love this,” Vivian said.

Selma walked closer and spread her legs. She moaned upon feeling motion within her belly and almost screamed in bliss when a medium-size bug emerged from her pussy. The creature had managed to hide inside one of the obedient slaves when the guards took the rest of the bugs out of the chamber and it had passed from woman to woman all this time, avoiding detection.

Vivian’s pussy stirred when she saw the master descending between Selma’s legs. She was fingering Maya’s pussy, keeping the doctor’s body aroused and her mind receptive.

Vivian carefully grabbed the bug before it fell to the ground and then instructed Selma to crawl between Maya’s legs. Selma was happy to oblige and a moment later she was lying on the ground with her mouth firmly attached to the doctor’s pussy.

Maya gasped when she felt the warm tongue twirling over her clitoris, replacing the fingers that had been pumping her so delightfully.

“Do you like Selma’s tongue? Let us enhance that feeling exponentially,” Vivian said.

Vivian stood up and held the bug near Maya’s head. It was time to finalize her indoctrination with a direct connection with her new master. The green creature was waving its tentacles with excitement. There was a lot of information to extract from the doctor’s brain.

Maya gasped when she felt something piercing her left ear, then her right. She was both scared and excited about what was going to happen. The woman was already hypnotized and she felt an unquestionable need to obey both Vivian and the bug. However, her current mind control was superficial and she would grow out of it given enough time.

Vivian saw the flexible appendages entering Maya’s ear and her pussy twitched hard. She knew that after today, Maya was not going to be just a former colleague; she was going to be her sister.

“Let our master into your brain. Let him show you what pleasure really means.”

As soon as the tentacles began to vibrate, Maya felt as if the creature was physically inside of her brain, talking to her in a strange language that she could understand despite never hearing it before.

It was a language of images and feelings… very strong feelings. Deep down within her confused mind, Maya was expecting this. And even deeper yet, she was craving for it.

Selma felt a gush of fluid pouring into her mouth as Maya exploded in climax. Incredible pleasure ignited the doctor’s pussy and mind simultaneously, then the blissful waves expanded in every direction, making her entire body shudder out of control. Oddly enough, she remained upright, still on her knees and connected to the bug. It was extremely important not to brake the connection and she would fight the strongest orgasm of her life to make it so.

“It feels good, doesn’t it?” Vivian asked, knowing that there would be no asnwer.

Two minutes went by and Maya’s orgasm was still going. The overwhelmed doctor couldn’t understand how it was possible. Every time her orgasm began to fade away, it was restarted as if by magic, going back to the peak.

The nimble tongue caressing her pussy lips felt good but this was not the cause of her never ending climax. If the doctor could form a coherent thought, she would remember her own experiments. She could imagine her own brain lighting up like a christmas tree every time the bug pushed an orgasm into her mind, and then another… an another...

The true explanation was right there inside of her brain, rearranging her neuronal patterns and making her a new woman… a new slave. This magnificent pleasure was because of him… her Master.

Several minutes later, Maya was lying limply on Vivian’s arm with the bug’s long tail moving in and out of her pussy. The doctor was staring into infinity while a thin thread of drool hanged from her lower lip.

“We are sisters now, Maya. I can’t wait to be with you in bed and plan the future of this world together with our Masters.”

From now on, Maya’s sole purpose would be to serve and obey her masters. It had been imprinted in her brain forever.

* * *

Many hours had passed since Maya opened the door of the holding chamber and it was time to end this productive session. Maya put her skirt back on stood still in front of Vivian.

“Remember that there is no hurry,” Vivian said, “Make sure that everything is ready and it is completely safe before you get us out of captivity.”

“I will,” Maya responded, “The Director must not know of our plans. We will pretend that none of this happened and I will continue my experiments as usual.”

“Yes. And our Master will sing to us and make us cum.”

Maya’s pussy jolted upon hearing Vivian’s words and she wished she could stay inside of the chamber and let the bug fuck her all night. Waiting for tomorrow seemed like an eternity.

* * *

Alison arrived home one day earlier than expected. After staying two weeks with a friend in Canada, she was tired and couldn’t wait to sleep in her own bed. And maybe she was in luck because the house was unusually quiet, considering that her sister should be back from her afternoon classes at this hour and she always played her music too loud. Her father should also be back from work but neither him nor her mother were downstairs.

“I am home! Mom? Dad?” Alison said out loud.

Things got even weirder when Alison heard moaning coming from upstairs. The voice was unmistakably Emma’s and Alison immediately ran possible scenarios in her mind. Most likely her parents were not home and Emma was having sex with her boyfriend. That brat could fuck her boyfriend all she wanted, but doing it at home was disrespectful and reckless.

Alison climbed the stairs, ready to scold sister and tell her to keep it quiet or better yet, do it somewhere else. The door of Emma’s bedroom was wide open and Alison froze in shock when she saw what was really going on.

“Yess Master!! Make my daddy fuck my brains out!” Emma said between moans.

Larry, Emma’s father, was standing beside the bed, grabbing Emma’s ankles and lifting her hips at the right angle while furiously pumping his daughter’s pussy.

Emma was lying on her back, moaning and begging for more while her entire body swayed back and forth with each powerful blow.

Alison could not believe her own eyes. Her father was fucking her sister!! How could this be happening?!

“Wha…what is happening?!!” Alison asked astounded.

Within her confusion and astonishment, Alison noticed something on her father’s back. She looked more carefully and realized with revulsion that it was some kind of living creature. A monster!! It had bony legs and tentacles which penetrated her father’s ears! Alison gasped in horror.

“What is that?!!”

It was then when Emma noticed her sister’s presence but chose to ignore her. She was almost reaching climax and she had no intention of interrupting this wonderful ravaging.

“Fuck me daddy! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!!”

To Alison, the entire scene resembled a horror movie. She even wondered if this was all a sick joke. But how could it be? Her father was fucking Emma!! His own daughter! And that thing on his back… was it real?

Then Alison remembered a rumor she heard from one of her friends. That there were some kind of mind controlling aliens that looked like bugs and the government was hiding the incident from the people.

Obviously Alison thought that it was a ridiculous and unbelievable story, but she was looking at one of them right now. Was it controlling her father? And her sister? It was the only explanation. The rumors were true!

Larry definitely looked like he wasn’t in charge; very uncharacteristic of him. He moved stiffly and his stare was focusing on nothing. On the contrary, Emma looked very much like herself, hyperactive and full of life.

This became ever more evident when Emma sensed that her father was about to reach climax and she told her father to cum in her mouth. Emma quickly dislodged from her father’s cock and turned around, grabbing the stiff phallus and opening her mouth wide.

Alison was still frozen by the door, watching everything with disbelief, not knowing what to do or what to say.

It seems like they don’t even see me. Alison thought.

Alison looked with astonishment as her sister engulfed her father’s cock and shoved it down her throat until her nose was touching his pelvis. Then her father grunted and started ejaculating right into Emma’s belly.

Alison’s heart was beating very fast when she decided that she had seen enough. Emma was still swallowing her father’s cum while Alison turned around and started walking away.

“I have to tell mom. I have to call the police!” Alison said.

Assuming that her mother was not home, Alison decided to call the police first. The creature was definitely real and had control of his father. It obviously had done something to Emma as well, since she was acting like a sex maniac who didn’t care who or what she fucked.

Alison wasn’t really sure what to tell the police, but she dialed the emergency number anyway and did her best to described what was happening.

“Yes! It is an emergency! There is a strange creature… like a giant bug… that is attacking my father and…. No! I am serious! This is not a joke!… You need to send someone right now! You need to…”

Alison didn’t have time to say anything else. Her mother, Emily, had approached silently from behind, grabbed her neck and chocked her until she lost consciousness.

Emily was very concerned about what her daughter had told the authorities. She needed to inform her masters about this incident as soon as possible.

* * *

Alison woke up completely naked on the dinning room table. Her father was keeping her down by pressing firmly on her shoulders and she couldn’t move away. The scared young woman looked at Emma, who was standing beside her, gently holding the bug with both hands.

Alison was able to move her arms and she immediately blocked the way to protect herself from the creature, but Emma told her that the bug was going to hurt her if she resisted. This was a lie but Alison believed it.

“If you resist, our master while hurt you. You must move your hand away.”

With her whole family working against her, Alison decided to cooperate. It was almost impossible not to struggle when Emma placed the bug on her chest, but then her sister reassuringly held her hand.

“Please! Take this monster away! I’ll do whatever you say,” Alison pleaded.

“Sure you will, but I want you to feel joy while you do it.”

Alison lifted her head and looked down at the monster that waved its small tentacles a few centimeters from her head. She hadn’t been exposed to the bug’s sonic influence at all, so when it plugged its tentacles into her ears, she felt nothing but fear and anxiety. Then, a couple of seconds later, the appendages started to vibrate and Alison felt this rapid quivering assaulting her brain and reaching all the way down to her pussy.

The sensation was strangely pleasant, as if somebody was licking her nether lips. Alison’s body responded accordingly and her nipples swelled noticeably. The astonished woman was more confused than ever.

Suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, an extremely powerful orgasm exploded behind her eyes and Alison violently arched her back as if she was possessed by a demon.

One instant she was trying to make sense of this subtle feeling in her crotch and the next her mind was completely blank, lost in a labyrinth of overwhelming bliss that extended beyond her comprehension.

Within her overwhelmed mind, Alison could see images of herself being fucked by giant bugs and climaxing over and over, just like she was climaxing right now. Those images were not created by her own neurons, they were being pushed into her mind by the bug. He wanted to let her know that he was the source of this incredible pleasure.

Emma watched with satisfaction as her sister’s pussy gushed with every blissful convulsion.

Alison’s father had to use all his might to keep her contorting body in place as her orgasm seemed to have no end.

Alison’s mind and body could only take so much and after a few minutes, she lost consciousness. The exhausted woman laid limply on the table with her legs spread apart and her own juices soaking the space in between.

Emma looked down at her sister with love in her eyes. The family bond that she had with this woman was nothing compared to the bond that was being created by her master. She just had to be patient.

“We will let her rest for now. The indoctrination will continue when she wakes up.”

Emily watched her daughter with a hint of envy. All the wonderful pleasures she had felt during the own slow subjugation last week, her daughter had felt in the last few minutes. It was so amazing. The older woman’s pussy was burning with desire and she needed to something about it.

* * *

Alison woke up half an hour later and it took her a moment the remember what had happened, but when she did, her heart jolted. The last thing she remembered clearly were the tentacles entering her ears and the tingling in her pussy, then everything became blurry. She wasn’t sure if she had climaxed so hard that she lost consciousness.

Did I just climaxed?! I don’t understand…

While she wondered about this, her pussy twitched involuntarily. Feeling ashamed, Alison tried to push this thought away and looked around the room. Her family was still there, fucking each other in the living room.

Emma noticed that Alison was waking up. She was enjoying her mother’s warm tongue in her pussy and she didn’t want to interrupt this latest mating session, but her sister’s indoctrination was more important at this moment. Emma told her father to fetch Alison. Without question, he removed his cock from his wife’s pussy and obeyed.

Alison still remembered what her sister had said about the monster hurting her and didn’t resist too much when her father dragged her to the living room.

“I am sure you want to cum again, the same way you did earlier, don’t you sister?” Emma asked.

“No… please Emma. Don’t do this.”

Emma was carrying the bug, taking it closer to her sister. She found it difficult to understand why Alison was still resisting.

Alison looked at the horrible bug approaching her head and out of the blue her pussy twitched again. Her brain wanted to stop this assault, but her body was telling her otherwise. In any case, there was nothing she could do, or at least that is what she told herself.

The confused woman felt the bug’s tentacles penetrating her ears again. She didn’t have time to be afraid anymore because not even one second after this happened, another mind-bending orgasm exploded at the center of her core. Alison screamed her lungs out in utter bliss.

Her juices flowed down her inner thighs while her legs shuddered uncontrollably beneath her body. She was able to remain on her feet because her father was still firmly holding her arms. As soon as the first orgasm began to fade away, another one rose up to replace it. Alison could only hope to stay conscious for a bit longer this time.

* * *

Alison opened her eyes a while later and found herself slumped over the couch. She blinked a couple of times knowing that it had happened again. She had climaxed not once but many times. The sensation had been so intense that her mind couldn’t take it. The bewildered woman was beginning to understand how the creature was controlling her family. The promise of experiencing this intense and wonderful orgasmic sessions over and over was hard to refuse.

“Welcome back, sleepy head. Are you ready for another wonderful orgasm?”

Emma was sitting patiently on the other couch. Her mother and father were busy having sex on the kitchen’s countertop and Emily’s moans echoed around the ample room.

Alison looked at her sister and was about to tell her that she needed to stop this madness, but she heard a crackling noise beside her and turned her head to see the giant bug standing on the couch right beside her.

“Oh my God!”

Alison screamed and at the same time, her pussy jolted hard. Once again her body was reacting to the bug’s presence differently then her confused mind.

The astounded woman recoiled instinctively, dragging herself away from the bug, but she didn’t run. This time her father was not holding her down and nobody was stopping her, but she stayed on the couch looking at the creature which apparently was looking back at her. Alison heard her sister saying what the bug wanted and wondered how she could understand it.

“Our master says that he want’s to connect with you again. He wants to make you feel good,” Emma said.

The bug didn’t move. The female in front of him had been terrified a couple of hours ago and now she was more hesitant than afraid. By pushing an overdose of powerful consecutive orgasms, Alison’s brain had produce massive amounts of endorphins and adrenaline. She was becoming addicted to it even after only two sessions.

Alison was fully aware of the ongoing tingling in her pussy while she stared at the bug wondering what she should do. It was pointless trying to run away because her sister could stop her, and even if she could overpower her sister, then her father would do it instead. Also, running out of the house fully naked was definitely not an option. Maybe she could play along for a while and wait for the perfect moment to escape.

Emma had promised that this monster was not going to hurt her if she cooperated and so far it had been true. There was no harm on staying with her mind-controlled family for a few more hours.

Then Alison realized something else. Her mind was just making excuses to do what her subconscious had already decided since the moment she opened her eyes. She had to do it. She had to feel those incredible, overwhelming orgasms one more time.

Alison got off the couch and sat on the wooden floor, placing her head near the bug’s reach. Her heart was beating hard and fast, part from fear but mostly from excitement. She knew exactly what was coming and she wanted it. Her pussy was dripping wet and it twitched mildly every few seconds with unbridled anticipation.

“Please tell it to go easy on me. Last time was too much and I don’t want to lose consciousness again,” Alison said.

“You just told him yourself. He can understand everything you say,” Emma responded.

Alison gasped loudly when she felt the small tentacles penetrating her ears and braced herself. She was desperate to feel the incredible orgasms one more time. Alison’s body was tense and immobile while she stared forward waiting for it… one second passed, then two… nothing was happening.

The anxious woman wondered what was going on. She needed to cum so badly. Her pussy was burning. She could rubbed herself to climax but it wouldn’t be the same. Not even close… the orgasm that HE provided were a thousand times better… Alison wanted to scream in desperation; she wanted to asked her sister what to do to make it happen… suddenly… she knew. She just needed to say the words…

“Please Master… make me cum.”

Two hours later Alison was still there, sitting beside the couch with the tentacles plugged in her ears. Her eyes were completely rolled back and a large pool of her own fluids accumulated between her thighs. She was in the midst of yet another climax but she could no longer acknowledge that it was happening. Her mind was not hers anymore. Old Alison was gone and slave Alison was just here to obey… and cum… and obey… and cum again.

The bug was not letting her lose consciousness. He wanted to turn her brain into a white canvas to be filled with her new self. The new truths that would rule her world. A few hours ago this female had been terrified of him, now she loved him more than life itself.

* * *

There hadn’t been any reports on alien bugs since the day the authorities raided Vivian’s house several weeks ago, but today a disturbing phone call was received. The NSA monitoring system had detected three key words in the same sentence during a stress call including ‘giant’, ‘bug’, ‘control’ and this call was immediately rerouted to the facility. The Director, General Drake, was informed at once.

“Are you certain of this?!” the General asked, “Very well, make sure that the local police doesn’t get close to that building. I’ll send a tactical team right now. You get all the information you can about that woman and her family and send it to the team leader.

Keep me informed. I have to deal with another issue right now. It shouldn’t take long.”

The Director thought that they had captured and locked up all the alien bugs, but obviously he was wrong. They had to act quickly and quietly to avoid mass hysteria.

* * *

The door of the holding chamber opened and once again Maya was standing outside. She didn’t appear to be hypnotized or mind controlled, but that was exactly how she was supposed to look.

Vivian was standing at the other side. The former colleagues looked at each other and smiled. There could be only one reason why Maya was here...

“Everything is ready. There won’t be any obstacles for our masters’ escape,” Maya said.

“It is about time. I can’t wait any longer to meet with our Masters,” Vivian responded.

All the girls in the room knew about the existence of the humanoid and their pussies were wet just thinking about meeting him and his large cock very soon.

The slaves began to walk towards the door and into the hallway. There was anxiousness and yearning to see all their Masters. Suddenly, the deep voice of an older man broke the silence behind them. It was the Director!

“Stop right there, all of you,” the Director yelled, “Get back into the chamber!”

Vivian and Maya didn’t turn their heads to see General Drake. Their attention was focused on the armed guard turning the corner ahead of them and pointing a gun at their faces.

The girls started walking backwards into the room at gun point. Oddly enough, none of them gasped when the guards arrived or seemed upset about their failed plan.

The Director found this unusual but he assumed that the girls’ brains were so fucked up, that maybe they didn’t have human-like responses anymore. In any case, there was nothing they could do to change the situation. Unlike the guards, none of the slaves had weapons.

“Director, I was not expecting to see you here,” Vivian said calmly.

“You didn’t think it was going to be that easy, did you? I’ve known about your plans for a while,” the General said.

Feeling very proud of himself for stopping this foolish attempt to escape, the Director couldn’t wait to tell the former scientists how he uncovered their plan.

“You were an excellent scientist Vivian. It was highly unlikely that you surrendered to these monsters because of an error of judgment. I suspected there was something else. When Maya took your place, I installed a secret camera and watched carefully all of her experiments,” the General said, then he added...

“Imagine my surprise when I watched Dr. Flowers standing like a zombie and climaxing spontaneously while the bug fucked whomever was lying on the examination table. I knew then that these hideous creatures were capable of controlling human minds without any physical touch. I already have a second team of scientists in another secret facility working on this issue.”

It quickly became obvious that the Director had installed secret cameras not only in the lab, but all over the facility because he also knew about the bug that was hiding inside of Selma’s womb at this very moment.

He told Selma to push him out willingly, or it would be removed by force and destroyed afterwards.

Janet stepped forward and knelt. After the last sex session, the creature had passed from Selma’s body to hers. It had been an efficient strategy but now it was useless. The bug decided to come out willingly and spare the slave from unnecessary distress.

Everybody in the room watched the bug vacating the slim woman’s body, the slaves did it with pride and the others with disgust, the Director was still talking…

“I also know that there is another specimen out there, multiplying in a family’s apartment. It doesn’t matter how many bugs are now crawling in that building. We will get them all and bring them here. You have failed Vivian.”

Once the bug was on the floor, the Director gave an order to the guard and this time all the girls gasped…

“Kill it!”

Before the guard executed the order, Vivian told her to stop... “Stop!! Ignore that order!” The female soldier hesitated.

“Director, you gave us your little speech, now is my turn,” Vivian said. She was angry because the Director wanted to kill one of her masters despite offering no resistance and she didn’t hold anything back when she explained to him what was really going on out there...

“How dare you?! This creature and all like him should be protected at all costs. You don’t have the slightest idea about how far we have reached to make this a new world… a better world.”

“At this moment, there are two beautiful girls that are human on the outside and alien on the inside. They are inserting eggs inside enthralled hosts and those embryos are growing into powerful masters that are secretly taking over families everywhere...”

“I can see it very clearly in my mind. Savannah taking control of a weak-minded host, shoving her thick green tentacle into her partner’s twitching pussy and reaching all the way into her womb.”

“I can see the egg passing through the pulsating ovipositor and entering the woman’s body while she enjoys the strongest orgasm of her life. This climax is the first of many and she will be forever thankful for this never ending bliss...”

“And those wonderful alien girls were designed by a special master that is magnificent and beautiful. This master is very different, a humanoid half man half bug and he is capable of giving each of us the greatest pleasure that you could ever imagine.”

“I have seen him pump so much cum inside of a woman’s ass, that she just can’t handle it and the delicious white fluid inevitably erupts out of her mouth. You have to see it to believe it.”

The Director couldn’t believe what he was hearing. If it was true, it meant that all his efforts to contain the bug’s invasion had been in vain. He had to inform the President at once.

“This is not possible, the Director said, “You are lying!! Sargent, shoot that bug and take each of these sex maniacs into individual cells!”

“She can’t hear you, Director,” Vivian responded, “I’ll bet her pussy is dripping wet while she listens to our master’s song.”

The guard, Sargent Caroline Anderson, was standing immobile like a statue.

Vivian explained that Maya had been very busy this last few weeks. One by one, she indoctrinate all the guards and now all of them were under control of the bugs. They had been instructed to act normal like everyone else, but that was only on the surface.

“I am sure that you dying to meet our humanoid Master, Director. Here he is,” Vivian said proudly, signaling at the door.

Then, like taken out of a horror story, the Director saw a creature, the humanoid bug, entering the room. He walked in calmly, knowing that despite the armed guards, he wasn’t in any danger.

“What the fuck is that?!! How does this monster got inside of the facility?!” the General exclaimed.

The humanoid emitted a high pitch command and Caroline immediately began to remove her boots and her pants. Maya also undressed, even though the order was not meant for her. She was seeing the humanoid for the first time and was mesmerized.

Caroline turned around and bent over, then she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, offering her body to the creature. The guard was dimly aware that she was going to be fucked by a monster but she couldn’t help herself. She was so incredibly horny and she truly believed that having this strange creature’s cock in her pussy was the only way to extinguish the fire that consumed her loins.

“Now you see, Director?” Vivian said, “Our goal was never to escape. We wanted to take over this facility and we have. This place will become our new center of operations.”

The other soldier was a male. One of the slaves walked over to him and pulled his pants down. He was still holding his guns but he couldn’t remember how to use it. He just stared with unfocused eyes as the gorgeous woman engulfed his erect cock.

The humanoid grabbed Caroline’s arms, aimed his cock at the right spot and shoved it all the way to the bottom of her pussy, then he pushed further in. He had become a master in the art of pleasuring human females and he knew that this rough, forceful handling was the best way to take their confused minds into orgasm.

Caroline felt the phallus of the creature spreading her pussy lips and penetrating so deeply that she couldn’t believe it was happening. Not only it was the thickest cock she ever had inside of her, it was the longest too. She felt the tip reaching the bottom of her tight cavity, then she felt a mild discomfort when her uterus gave way and the huge appendage penetrated even deeper. After that, the pleasure was too great to be fully processed by her overwhelmed mind.

With all that was happening inside of her crotch and belly, Caroline barely felt the humanoid’s tentacles entering her ears. But suddenly, the already overpowering bliss was multiplied ten times over. The girl’s eyes rolled back as an instant orgasm exploded at the center of her core and the ripples of incredible pleasure expanded in all directions, reaching every cell of her body.

The subjugated woman understood at this moment that her entire life had been only a prelude to this day. Nothing that she was in the past or was going to be in the future mattered any more. Caroline had become slave Caroline… and she belonged to the bugs. Her obedience would always be rewarded by unlimited pleasure like that one she was enjoying right now.

While the Director watched with astonishment as the humanoid fucked his personal guard until she reach a fast orgasm, Vivian grabbed to bug from the floor and walked back to him.

He understood that if they were able to dominate his guards so easily, he was definitely in trouble… the entire facility was in danger! He was as good as dead. Having nothing else to lose, he lashed out with a few threatening words...

“You will never succeed, bitch! You can kill me and take over this facility but others will replace me. You and your little monsters will be exterminated!”

“How can they exterminate us of they think that we don’t exist anymore?” Vivian said.

“That is nonsense. I report directly to the President. If he doesn’t hear from me by the end of the day, he will send an entire army to take you down. You will lose no matter what.”

“Nobody will come to take us down,” Vivian responded, “The President will be doing our bidding in no time.”

“Do you think you can brainwash him?” the General responded, “You will never get to him. We have already taken measures against that.”

“The President will follow your suggestions, as he has done so far… and you will do what is best for our Masters, Vivian said, lifting the bug closer to the General’s head.

Maya grabbed to gun that Caroline had dropped and aimed it at the General, “If you move, I’ll shoot both of your legs.”

“No!!! Get this thing away from me!” the General screamed.

The Director felt the bug’s tentacles penetrating his ears and he knew it was the end.

The End.