The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz — Chet’s Chaotic Conquest

(Chapter 1)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime. I may continue it if there is reader interest.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” before reading this story.

Chapter 1: Adjusting the School

Chet Matthews strolled into school the next morning, feeling on top of the world. He always knew he should rule the school, and now Billy’s little inadvertent gift was going to let him really do it. No one, no faculty member, no muscled jock, not even the principal could stop him. He could convert any of them into his pawns, sex toys, or whatever he liked.

As he strolled down the hallway, he spotted his first target at the far end. Standing at his open locker was John Edgerton, football quarterback and thorn in Chet’s side for years. As Chet had expanded his bully activities beyond Billy, he always had to keep a lookout for John, who would forcibly intervene anytime he saw Chet muscling some poor guy.

Chatting with John at his locker was his girlfriend Jan Richards. She was one of the hottest-looking girls at the school, with long blonde hair and breasts that looked almost too good to be real. Guys couldn’t help stealing looks at her whenever she walked past. But everyone knew that no one, not even John, had a chance with her sexually. Her father was a very conservative fundamentalist preacher, and she had made her father proud by founding the school’s Virginity Club.

Chet strode confidently down the hallway towards his target. Nearly tripping over him came Billy, looking somewhat dazed and disoriented.

“Hey, guy, how’s it going?” asked the amused Chet.

“Umm... well... I’m REALLY tired. I was up really late last night.”

“I’ll bet you were getting even closer to your family, right?”

“Err, yeah. I mean, after getting close to my mom, well, my sister and I, erm, we had to get REALLY close, and it seemed we could never stop. About that...”

Billy was confused. It had been many hours since Chet had converted his family into its current depraved state, and the effect of the order had faded just a bit. Chet noticed the uncertainty on Billy’s face, pulled out the mind-control device and held it to his throat.

Chet’s voice turned metallic as he said, “Hey, you’re still grateful that I helped you get closer to your family, right? In fact I’ll bet you’re going to skip lunch and race home to get close to your mom again. In fact, I called her this morning and she’s just dripping with excitement, waiting for you to come home and load her up again soon.”

Billy’s eyes glazed over again. “Sure, thanks for helping out!” He couldn’t wait until lunchtime! He didn’t know it, but at Chet’s telephoned suggestion, Billy’s dad had kept his sister out of school that day. He had accepted Chet’s “suggestion” to try “home-schooling” her for her future as a public slut.

Chet spoke in his normal voice. “By the way, Billy, I figure you owe me something for helping out with your family. It’s a pain to have to keep raising this thing to my throat and pushing the button to get it to work. Besides, I could lose it or drop it, and you wouldn’t want that, would you?”

“Oh no, Chet,” Billy said sincerely. “It would be really terrible if you lost it.” Although since Chet’s metallic hands-off order was now a day old, there was a stirring in the back of Billy’s mind that something might be wrong with that statement.

“Well, from now until lunch, why don’t you work on some way I can use this thing more easily. Maybe I could keep it tied permanently around my throat, and you could give me some kind of remote so I could turn it on without raising my hand.”

Billy objected, “But I have two classes before lunch...”

Chet once again pushed the button. “Hey, you’re the brainiac type, you don’t really need those classes. After all, you were smart enough to invent this great device, right? Besides, it’s a lot more important that I get to use your little gift better, than that you do well at school, isn’t it?”

Billy had to agree. Chet’s use of the control device WAS far more important.

Meanwhile, quarterback John had noticed Chet standing over Billy, and quickly and angrily made his way down the hall. For a long time now, John had felt morally obligated to protect Billy and others from Chet’s bullying. John figured that Chet would back down immediately, as always, when confronted with the taller, stronger quarterback. But Chet wasn’t moving away. In fact he was smiling as John arrived.

John was indignant, and stood very close to Chet, glaring down at him. “Billy, is this creep bothering you again?”

Chet reached a friendly arm around Billy. “Heck, no. Billy and I worked things out, and we’re best buds now, right guy?”

Billy heard himself saying, “Sure, best buds.” But John wasn’t convinced, he thought Chet must be somehow forcing Billy to say that.

“I think you need to leave Billy alone, Chet.” Why wasn’t the big built bully backing off?

Chet took the device he had concealed in one hand, put it to his throat, and pushed the button. “I don’t think so, John. In fact, I think you’re saying that because you’re jealous. YOU’VE always wanted to be my best bud, haven’t you, John?”

John almost felt as if a hand was gripping his mind. It was terribly wrong, but he DID feel suddenly as if he should be friends with Chet.

Chet pushed his advantage. “Hey, we’re big guys, strong, we should work together, right?” That made sense to John. Real good sense. “Why should the nerds and geeks get all the breaks here? They should report to US!” Sure, it was only natural.

A few other students had gathered in the hall, watching the whole scene in amazement. But they were unprepared for what happened next.

Chet went on, “Say, if I wanted to ‘pants’ little nerdy Billy here, you’d hold him for me while I did it, wouldn’t you?”

To the newly mindfucked John, it was just big guys helping big guys. “Sure, Chet, anything you say.” And with this he grabbed Billy and held him firmly while Chet tore down Billy’s pants! John let go and Billy hobbled away in shame, trying to pull up his pants while running.

Chet continued in his metallic voice. “I know why you REALLY want to be my best bud, John. It’s cause you’ve secretly had a crush on me all these years, right?” John was confused, puzzling over the outrageous suggestion that would have made him furious just a few minutes ago.

“I’ll bet that’s why you hang out with that bitch Jan. Cause she’s a virgin, right? No pressure to have sex, you could never do it with a girl anyway. I mean, you’re totally into ME, ain’t ya?”

John was forced to look at Chet. What was happening to him? This disgusting bulky creep looked DIFFERENT to him somehow. John wasn’t gay, never even had a gay thought, but there was something about Chet, something special John couldn’t identify. Chet was loving the wondering expression on John’s face.

Chet continued using the device. “Stand still, don’t say anything, just listen,” he instructed John, who suddenly found he couldn’t move or talk. He just had to stand there frozen in place as Chet poured unwanted thoughts directly into his brain, where they became the truth.

“You’ve always admired me, haven’t you? The way I can control people, push them around. You’ve always been too WEAK-minded to do that. You’d love to help me do that, wouldn’t you?”

John fought the idea, but it wormed its way into his mind anyway. Wow, helping Chet, the guy everyone feared, control the school? What an honor!

Now, Chet ramped up the most evil part of his plan. “I know WHY you admire me. You’re totally INTO me, aren’t you? You’ve been denying it to yourself, but you’re really a secret fag, aren’t you? You’ve hidden it from the football team, but I know the truth. I’m more of a man than you, and you wish you were me!” The new longing in John’s eyes told Chet he was getting through.

“But I ain’t interested in you, ya fruit. I’m 100% straight. I may let you follow me around like a lovesick puppy dog, helping me out and stuff, but you’ll just haveta wait to drain your little weenie dreamin’ of me when you’re alone. Got it?” Tears began forming in John’s eyes as he stood like a statue.

“You should be ASHAMED to be gay, you fag you. But humiliation turns you on, doesn’t it? In fact, whenever anyone calls you degrading names, it gets you hot, doesn’t it? FAG?”

Chet noticed a definite chubbing in John’s pants. Victory! But this was only the beginning of Chet’s blueprint for the goody-goody’s descent into hell. Chet planned on a device-powered visit to the football team in the locker room, to the cheerleaders’ practice, and most importantly, a long phone conversation with each member of John’s family at home. Everyone would view (and treat) John differently before the day was out...

Meanwhile, Jan was wondering why John was spending so much time down the hall. She gracefully made her way towards John and Chet, mostly unaware of the looks she was getting from the guys (and some girls) as she passed.

As she arrived on the scene, she was astonished to find her boyfriend just standing there, ogling that repulsive bully. In fact John didn’t even seem to notice her arrival. But Chet did!

“Hey Jan, I just found out the truth about your boyfriend here. Seems he’s secretly a faggot!” As the insult struck home, the chubbing in John’s pants grew to a more visible tent, which he made no move to hide. “He’s been bugging me to get it on with him, but naturally, since I’m straight, no way that’s gonna happen, like I keep telling him!”

John just stood there, unable to move or speak, but beginning to sweat. Chet smiled. “Wait until I out you to your football teammates. Actually, it’d be better if you outed yourself to them. I’m guessing they’re gonna want to beat you up, use you as the team cumdump from now on. In fact, I’m sure of it!” he said laughing, holding up the control device.

Jan was in such total shock that she stood frozen in place observing the degrading scene. How could John be letting Chet say all those horrible things, and not doing anything about it? Chet reached out with his free hand and grabbed one of her boobs. She shrieked and hopped away. Chet’s put the device back at his throat and his metallic voice rang out, “Whatsa matter, babe? You really like it when I fondle your tits, dontcha?”

Jan realized he was right. “Yeah, I guess so.” She moved back to where Chet could reposition his hand and fondle her boob. “But I still find you disgusting. Guys like you are certainly one reason for the Virginity Club.”

Chet’s ears perked up. “Virginity Club? Yeah, I’ve heard of it. When does it meet?”

Jan got indignant. “I’m certainly not telling you.”

Chet pushed the button. “Sure you will. It would be good having me there, wouldn’t it? You could show everyone what they should avoid.”

Jan had to agree. “You know, you’re right. We’re meeting this afternoon after school in room 301. I hope you DO come. They’ll take one look at you and see the importance of their virginity pledge.”

And while it was hard for Jan to remove Chet’s magical hand from her boob—it felt SOOOO good—she managed to extract herself and stalked off.

Principal Leona Shank happened to turn the corner in time to witness Chet fondling Jan’s breast. She was frankly amazed that famous virgin Jan seemed to allow it to happen, while her moralistic jock boyfriend just stood there doing nothing! Principal Shank had had problems with Chet before, but didn’t know the half of it, since most students were afraid to report much of the bullying they saw or experienced from Chet.

Ms. Shank was the youngest principal in the city’s school system, having been educated at the best schools and with the right connections. She was younger than most of the teachers at her school. Fairly tall at 5′9″, she kept her natural red hair conservatively styled. And more than one student had noted her respectable rack.

Chet seemed to be holding what looked like a small harmonica in his other hand, so as Jan walked away, Principal Shank came up behind him and grabbed the harmonica from his upraised hand. “Hey!” he exclaimed in surprise.

“No using musical instruments in the hall, young man. And I saw what you were doing with Jan Richards. I’m not sure why she didn’t slug you or scream. But that kind of behavior is not acceptable at this school. This isn’t the first problem we’ve had with you this year, or even this month. Come with me to my office.” She noticed he seemed REALLY concerned about his harmonica, more than at the thought of being in trouble with her.

They entered the principal’s outer office. Due to budget cuts, the principal’s secretary only worked in the afternoons. But there waiting in the anteroom to see Ms. Shank were history teacher Naomi Cutler, a late-twenties petite blonde just over 5 feet tall with the reputation of a disciplinarian, and her chief antagonist, 5′5″ sophomore thug-wannabe Richie Delvecchio, with olive skin and short black hair under a turned baseball cap. Richie didn’t inspire the fear and respect he hoped to get from his cultivated thug look—he was too slightly-built and cute for that—so he made up for it with annoying pranks and a general lack of attention and discipline. Ms. Cutler had tried all year to get him under some semblance of control, to no avail. Since she had this period off, she thought a talk with the principal might be in order.

As Principal Shank led Chet into her inner office, she told Ms. Cutler, “This’ll just be two minutes.” Ms. Cutler nodded, Richie smirked, and Principal Shank and Chet proceeded into her inner office. Ms. Shank shut the door and sat at her desk, twirling the small “harmonica” in her hand. To the principal’s annoyance, Chet continued to stare at the harmonica.

“What am I to do with you?” she said. “I guess I’m going to have to send you to see Vice-Principal Grimes for the appropriate discipline.”

“Well, er, ma’am, could you please give me back my, uh...”

“This harmonica? I told you no musical instruments were to be used in the hall. I think I should confiscate it.”

“But ma’am, it’s my dad’s ... it’s a really EXPENSIVE harmonica, handed down from HIS father ... He’ll kill me if I lose it ... I promise never to use it in the hall again!”

Principal Shank looked it over. It looked a bit strange, crudely put together, but totally harmless. “Well, OK, but remember, no more using it in the hall,” she said, handing it over. “And this afternoon, report to Vice-Principal Grimes.”

Chet smiled, put his shoes on top of her desk, and brought the device to his throat. “You don’t REALLY want me to go to Grimes, do you? You’d rather discipline me yourself!”

Leona felt a bizarre tugging at her mind. What was going on? “I... er, I guess I should be the one to administer the discipline...” It made sense, Chet was a tough case, she was after all the principal. But she was confused. Why did she feel the need to go along with his suggestion? “Your shoes... please get them off my desk...”

Chet didn’t move his size 13 running shoes one inch, but continued to smile and use the device. “But you want me to be comfortable, don’t you? So I can pay complete attention to what you say?” Leona Shank felt the whole situation slipping out of her control, but could do nothing about it. How far out of her control it really was, she was of course not aware.

Chet had a sudden idea. Ms. Shank heard his metallic voice make a suggestion that was too powerful for her mind to resist: “Why don’t you bring those other two in here and you can handle all the discipline at once?” Like a robot, Leona Shank felt herself get up, walk to her door, lean out, and say, “Naomi, could you please come in here with Mr. Delvecchio.” Naomi Cutler was a bit surprised that Principal Shank would call them in before Chet left, but she thought there must be a good reason, and went in.

As he entered, Richie grinned at Chet. The little guy had always admired the big delinquent and wanted to be like him. He wondered why the two of them had been brought together into the principal’s inner office. He didn’t have to wait long to find out.

Pushing the button on the device, Chet said, “Ladies, just sit down and listen, and we can do this discipline thing the right way. Don’t say anything until I’ve finished. You find what I say to be extremely important.” Naomi sat down in the remaining chair and both women looked intently at Chet as if hearing his every word was critical. Richie couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“Now you ladies are big fans of discipline, right? Say it, over and over, ‘discipline is good’, so you REALLY believe it.” And both women began to intone, “Discipline is good, discipline is good...”

Richie saw that somehow, Chet had absolute control of the situation, and seeing the hypnotized women was really turning him on!

Chet continued, “So now you ladies are going to show us just how good discipline is! Leona, expose your cute bottom and get across my lap, NOW!” As Chet removed his shoes from her desk to form a lap, still-chanting Leona obediently got up from her chair, pulled down her business slacks and underthings, and lay face down across Chet’s lap. The horror with which she would have viewed this earlier had faded somewhat, thanks to Chet’s twisting of her mind with the “discipline” chant.

“And you, Naomi, you wanted Richie here for discipline, and now it’s going to happen! You expose your bottom and get on Richie’s lap!” And the chanting, mindfucked petite teacher jumped up to comply. Soon she was lying face down on Richie’s lap, bottom fully exposed and ready for the discipline that was ‘good’. “OK, ladies, you can stop saying that discipline is good, now that you really BELIEVE it!” And it was true, they did! “And you should be QUIET while this is happening, you wouldn’t want anyone outside the office to hear anything, would you?” And in that instant, the teachers’ last subconscious hope for rescue dropped away.

Chet put the device in his pocket. “OK, Richie, ready to administer some much-needed discipline to these two naughty girlies?”

Richie grinned from ear to ear. Here was one of his most impossible fantasies coming to life right on his lap! “Am I EVER!” And the two delinquents began the hardest spanking they could deliver to their two mind captives. Chet was a strong boy, and Richie also surprisingly strong for his size, so the women’s asses were soon quite red. But thanks to Chet’s earlier command, the teachers did their level best to stifle any cries that might otherwise have been heard beyond the outer office.

Chet took the device out of his pocket again, and switched it on. “Get up, you naughty teachers!” After the intense spanking, both the women’s asses were also pretty sore, and they couldn’t help rubbing them. But both boys were incredibly turned on and rock-hard, and Chet was unwilling to end this hot control scene.

Chet’s metallic voice continued. “OK, ladies, time for you to undergo some much-needed changes. Principal Shank, I guess I mean Principal ‘Spank’, from now on I’m changing you into ‘Principal Skank’. You love your students. I mean you REALLY love them! Outside this office, you’re going to behave exactly the way you always do. In fact, you won’t remember any of what happened in here today. But whenever you get back into this office, you’ll remember your ‘Principal Skank’ identity, and you’ll take any orders you get from any student, guy OR girl, no matter how offensive or disgusting. Got it?”

“Yes... Chet...”

“And you, Ms. Cutler.” The newly-disciplined history teacher stood at attention to receive her orders. “You also will forget what happened here, and from now on will behave as you usually do. But you are in reality the super-heroine ‘Megaslut’, able to fuck ten students at a single time. Any time a student says ‘Megaslut’, you will instantly remember who you are, and will do everything you can to get that person to fuck you.”

“I... am... Megaslut...”

“And both of you, it’s REALLY important that when a male student is fucking you, that you not wear any kind of protection. Most of ‘em are virgins anyway. And after all, you wouldn’t want your students to miss the full sexual experience, would you?”

Both women found themselves forced to agree that protection would be unnecessary and inappropriate.

“OK, Richie, you ready to take these two primed cock-hungry ladies for a ride?” But Richie’s pants and boxers were already on the floor, his fat six-incher was at full mast, and when he snapped his fingers, pointed to his cock and said, “Megaslut, get on this, NOW!", Naomi Cutler’s world began to spin as she rushed to impale herself on him...