The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz — Chet’s Chaotic Conquest

(Section 2)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime. I may continue it if there is reader interest.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” , and the first chapter of this story, before reading this.

Chapter 2: From the Principal’s Office to the Virginity Club

After their vigorous spankings, the two faculty women, newly transformed by Chet into Principal Skank and Megaslut, sat up on their sore asses and stared forward as Chet planted the next set of thoughts into their minds. “That discipline was so GOOD, that we want to REWARD you for it. And HERE’s what we’re going to reward you with!” At that, Chet pulled out his hard cock, and Richie reached in for his steely six-incher. The teachers stared longingly at their “rewards”, until Chet issued his metallic commands. “Strip and get on the desk! You want this more than you’ve ever wanted ANYTHING! And when I say ‘Now’, you’ll have the most mind-bending orgasm you’ve ever had!” Chet put the device back in his pocket and stripped off his pants. Meanwhile, the principal’s in-box, papers, and family photos were all swept off the desktop and clattered onto the floor in the teachers’ desperate rush to get into position.

Thanks to Chet’s instructions, Principal Skank and Megaslut could not wait to get their pussies around the two demanding cocks in front of them. And since those cocks were attached to two horny teenage boys, the younger one practically a virgin, there was no warming up, no foreplay, no subtlety whatsoever—just energetic cunt banging, accompanied by self-stifled moans from the former ladies, now needy sluts, lying on their backs (and still-sore asses) on the principal’s desk. In only a few minutes, the teens were ready to blow. The pumping pace increased, the teachers had to bite their tongues to continue obeying Chet’s order to keep from being heard outside, and then Chet commanded, “Now, sluts, now!” forcing the helpless teacher-slaves into orgasm as first little Richie, then Chet, shot their seed into their creaming pussies.

After their teacher-sluts had licked their cocks clean of spilled juices, Chet and Richie quickly got zipped up. Chet pulled out the device, faced towards the women and switched it on: “You can’t tell anyone about this, of course. It wouldn’t be good for you. But you two must remember your real identities, and your orders. Bye!” And giggling, Chet and Richie opened the door and strode out of the inner office.

In the anteroom they saw a downcast-looking blond freshman boy, about Richie’s size, who had been sent to the principal’s office with a disciplinary note. He was sitting and obviously waiting nervously to be called into the inner office by the principal, and was surprised when he saw the two delinquents come out, laughing and adjusting their clothes. With an evil grin, Chet once again pulled out the device and turned it on, positioned it near the freshman’s right ear, and placed some orders directly into the young guy’s mind. His eyes opened wide, he stood up, undid his fly, pulled out his instantly-hard five-inch cock, and robotically marched his way into the inner office to obey Chet’s commands...

Billy spotted Chet, striding down the hall with a satisfied look on his face. Billy had spent the whole morning under Chet’s orders to create an easier and less obvious way for Chet to use the mind control device Billy had created, but which now controlled HIM.

Thanks to Chet’s orders from the day before, Billy could not even have considered trying to take back the device. But now, the order was a day old and had not been reinforced. Billy still didn’t think he could bring himself to take the device from Chet, but... what if Chet could be talked into handing it back to Billy, if just for a moment? It was with that in his mind that he designed the new mechanism for Chet to use the device more easily. It was a neck-chain that would be fastened to each end of the harmonica-shaped device, and a small remote with an on-off toggle button for activating the device’s power. He had found all the components he needed in the electronics drawers of the physics lab that morning. At Chet’s order, he had ignored his own school work and devoted all his time to creating the new setup.

Billy’s Chet-transformed home life, with him constantly fucking his mother and sister whenever his father wasn’t doing it, on the surface seemed normal to him now, and very satisfying, if somewhat strenuous. Of course, he knew he needed to load up his mother and sister with as much man-seed as he could produce. However for some reason, he now had the fleeting thought that something might be slightly off about this, he couldn’t quite figure out what.

Billy DID know for certain that other people were being manipulated without their knowledge. His erstwhile defender John Edgerton, former all-around good guy, had held Billy immobile while Chet pantsed him, and now John seemed to have become a faithful acolyte of Chet’s. Then there were the guidance counselor, police officers, and students whom Chet had altered into sex-hungry sluts. And those were just the ones he knew about.

In the back of Billy’s mind came the thought: even if he couldn’t muster the will to break Chet’s order and take the device, maybe while he briefly held it, he could use it just one time to turn Chet into a good guy, who would then realize the damage he had done to people and use the device to repair it. Billy would only need to flip it on for a moment, perhaps while he was fastening it to the neck chain for Chet. Then he could hand it back to Chet and everything would return to normal.

Billy caught up with Chet, holding out the new remote. “Here ya go, Chet. I’ve got this cool remote so you don’t have to keep reaching up to the button. The remote triggers the same—”

“Yeah, yeah, great!” Chet grabbed the remote. He wasn’t interested in the technical details, he just wanted it to work.

Billy said, nervously, “But first I have to attach the device to this neck chain. I’ve got the tools I need right here in my pocket. So if you’ll just give it to me for a second...”

Chet pulled the device out of his pocket and was about to hand it to Billy, when he sensed Billy’s nervousness. He put it to his throat and switched it on. “You’d never try to take this from me, would you?”

“Oh no, never, Chet,” said Billy. The little guy couldn’t break his order; that was consistent with what Chet knew about the device. He started to hand it to Billy. So why was Billy still nervous? He withdrew his hand again.

A light went on. “You weren’t planning on USING the thing on me, were you? You’d never do anything like that, would you?”

Billy’s countenance fell, the new order was implanted, his secret hopes dashed. “No, never, Chet.”

“Well, good, here it is.” Chet handed over the device and Billy resignedly went to work attaching it to the neck chain. When he was done, he moved to hand it back, but Chet told him, “Put it around my neck.” Billy unclasped the chain and reached up to fasten it around Chet’s neck, with the device held at his throat. As Billy reclosed the chain, he felt like he was crowning Chet as his all-powerful emperor-for-life. And it all came about as a result of Billy’s own knowledge and hard work!

Chet put the remote in his pocket, and tested it, turning on the device. He said to Billy in his metallic voice, “Good work, guy. For that you get a reward. Head home, now! I called, and your mom is getting all wet waiting for you. She totally wants you to FILL-ER UP!”

All his doubts erased, grateful for Chet’s praise and eager for his reward, Billy raced out of the school towards home.

Chet made his way towards John Edgerton’s locker, where he saw the big guy chatting with a dark-haired, fair-skinned junior named Craig who was about to be promoted to the varsity football team as a running back and backup quarterback. As Chet approached, Craig was surprised when John greeted him warmly, maybe even with a hint of admiration in his voice! Everyone knew there was bad blood between the quarterback and the bully. So why was John suddenly being so nice?

Chet said, “We need to talk.” Immediately, John turned to Craig and said, “Let’s continue this tomorrow.” Craig was slightly resentful that John was turning him away to talk to someone like Chet, but John was the captain of the varsity football team, he had to know what he was doing. Craig took off.

John started the conversation. “Chet, buddy, you’ve got to know. I’m not gay. I really like you, we’re best buds after all, and I admire the way you’re able to handle people. But you’re wrong about me wanting you in a sexual way. I can’t say it hasn’t crossed my mind”— and Chet knew EXACTLY when it had crossed John’s mind because he himself had put the thought there—“and I really envy your intense masculinity. But I really love Jan, and I think we’re going to get married some day.”

Chet was surprised and impressed. Somehow, John had been strong-minded enough to throw off at least one of the suggestions Chet had planted in his brain. No one else had been able to stand up to the power of Billy’s device. Well, at least John still thought of Chet as a bud, and as someone to look up to. THAT part of the mind-reprogramming was still working. Maybe other parts of it were still in there as well.

Chet was briefly lost in thought. Should he try again? Should he keep working on John’s mind until he was either a mincing fag or his brain was turned to mush? What was the best way to totally destroy John while letting him experience the full horror of his ride to hell?

And then he got it!

Putting his arm around John, Chet said, “Buddy, I KNOW you’re not gay. Sure, after our little hallway meeting this morning a couple of people may have drawn the wrong conclusion. But no one from the football team was there, and I don’t think anyone but Jan saw the whole thing. The only person who might be convinced you’re a fag”— at this, Chet noticed a definite twitch in the front of John’s pants, good, the humiliation-hardness command was still working—“is your little brother Jake. I saw him about an hour ago and he seemed pretty upset. I asked him what was wrong, and I guess he heard what happened this morning.

“I tried to tell him you weren’t a homo”—yes, there was a bit more swelling at the front of John’s pants—“but I’m not sure he believed me. What happens if he goes home and tells your parents?”

“I don’t think there’s a problem there. My folks are really tolerant and understanding. In fact, they took us out to the gay pride parade, telling us everyone deserved basic dignity. But my bro is 15, you know, going through that stage where he’s kind of locking in his sexual identity. He’s been going through girls at the rate of about one every two weeks. And you’ve seen Jake, he’s almost as tall as I am and he’s filling out nicely, so he has no trouble getting pretty much any girl he wants. And ya know, since Jan wants to stay a virgin until we’re married, Jake is getting a lot more action than I am,” John said wistfully. “But Jake has always looked up to me, wants to be like me, and I’ve been there for him. I’d hate for that little thing this morning to screw that up.”

Chet frowned. Parental tolerance? A hero-worshiping little brother? Chet would have to have a LONG mind-controlling phone chat with each member of this too-good family before John got home that evening. Not to mention some mind-whittling to be done on the lovely Jan...

Chet reached into his pocket and activated the control device. “John, I’m going to help you out tonight. You trust me completely, we’re best buds!” And of course John knew that was true. He felt relaxed and comfortable around his really great friend!

“I’m going to give you some instructions so that tonight will work out just perfectly. Just repeat each instruction after I give it to you, so I know you understand it.

“First, you must do everything you’re told to do by anyone in your family.”

John looked gratefully at Chet. His best friend Chet would help him through this situation. “I must do everything I’m told to do by anyone in my family.” Chet’s right, that will certainly smooth things over, thought John.

“You must not tell anyone you’re not gay.” This confused John briefly, but then from the metallic twang to Chet’s voice he knew Chet must be right. After all, saying that to his family might it sound like a false denial. “I must not tell anyone I’m not gay.”

“You can’t get hard when you’re being touched by a female.” This too seemed wrong at first, but then it made sense; it would help him stay faithful while Jan fulfilled her virginity pledge. “I can’t get hard when I’m being touched by a female.”

“And finally, you can’t tell anyone that I gave you these instructions.” John was touched, Chet was refusing to claim the credit for this wonderful help. John repeated this instruction out loud.

“Great! You should be all set for this evening. Oh, before I go, give me the cellphone numbers for your whole family, just in case I need to help straighten things out.” (Although straightening things out was not exactly what Chet had in mind.) John gave him the numbers.

“You’re really glad I could help out, aren’t you?” John felt a wave of gratitude sweep over him. It was great having a true friend like Chet! Chet sauntered off; he had calls to make.

Finally, classes ended for the day. It was time for the weekly meeting of the Virginity Club. The Club consisted of four girls and three boys, mostly from the more religious semirural area included in the school’s catchment zone, although two of the girls (including President Jan) were from the suburban area near the school itself. All seven had that innocent, perpetually optimistic look that comes with a highly protected life. And all seven were really cute, although everyone at the school knew they were out of bounds for any “productive” kind of dating, unless you wanted to marry one of them and were prepared to commit to virginity until then.

Five minutes after the meeting started, in strolled Chet, with little Richie Delvecchio in tow. Jan looked up and announced, “Everyone, here’s Chet Matthews, who I’m sure all of you are familiar with. I asked him here today so you could see the consequences of promiscuity. Only the lowest type of person has meaningless sex with lots of others, and I think you’ll agree that Chet here is that type of person. By the way, who’s this,” she indicated Richie, “and why is he here?”

Chet smiled, introduced Richie, then pressed the remote switch in his pocket. “My friend and I are here to teach you what you will need to know when you meet that special someone you’ll want to spend the rest of your life with. After all, as virgins you kids don’t have the experience you’ll need to keep a partner sexually happy, and start a family. But Richie and I have a lot of that experience, and want to pass it on to you.” Richie sniggered slightly, but the rest all stared up at this knowledgeable guy who was going to help them succeed in their future marriages.

At this, Chet and Richie began to take off their clothes. Jan frowned. “What... what are you doing? Stop that now!”

“Now Jan, the most important thing to learn about is the human body. You don’t want to stop learning, do you, Jan?” Chet’s metallic voice rang out.

“Er, no, I guess not.” She was still trying to fight it, but the rest of the country innocents had already fallen totally under Chet’s mind control device-enhanced spell, and were hanging onto his every word.

Chet went on, “Most of you have only seen your own bodies naked, except maybe for a few seconds in the locker room or in some dumb educational videos. It’s important that you be fully familiar with all the body parts that can bring pleasure. You all should get undressed now, too, so you can learn more.”

Sure enough, as if it were the most normal request in the world, all the Club members began undressing in an orderly fashion, neatly folding their clothes over nearby chairs. Only Jan seemed to be trying to resist, she kept buttoning and unbuttoning the same button. Chet leaned over to her and said forcefully into her ear, “You don’t want to be ignorant and wreck your chances for a happy marriage, do you?”

“Of course not!” Jan said indignantly. Her defenses completely overcome, she quickly disrobed. Soon, seven naturally fit and attractive naked bodies stood before Chet’s lineman-like “bully bod” and Richie’s smaller, worked-out gymnast’s body.

Chet addressed the naked group. “OK, first let’s examine the sensual areas of the same gender. Girls, take a REAL close look and feel of the tits and pussy of the girl nearest you. Don’t forget to rub, sniff and lick everything. Guys, examine the cock and balls of the guy nearest you. Get to know the feel, smell, and taste of that guy.” Chet and Richie sniggered as the girls felt each other all over, fondled each others’ breasts, fingered each others’ pussies, and worked their noses and tongues into each others’ most private areas. The two hoods took a good number of photos of this with their cellphones. Off to the side, the guys were also tweaking, poking, sniffing and prodding each other, and all three had full-blown erections.

Chet noticed that one of those guys, the smallest at 5′4″ with straw-blond hair and a mostly skin and bones build, also had by far the longest and fattest cock in the room. Chet had an idea. “What’s your name?” he asked. “Clarence,” came the reply, again causing Chet to suppress a snigger. Chet figured out how he would use Clarence’s distinctive physical characteristics later in the “club meeting”.

Chet continued to guide the meeting. “Now we’re going to study the opposite sex. Jan, you’re with Richie and me. The rest of you, pair off as boy, girl. You need to explore the sensitive parts of your partner. Grab, squeeze, sniff at, taste their tits, pussies, nips, cock, abs, biceps, asses... get to know them REAL good.” And soon fingers, noses and tongues were going where no one had gone before on these virgins. Chet and Richie were extra nasty with Jan, though, tweaking and twisting parts of her roughly until it had to hurt. But she was under orders to learn how it felt, so she was forced to let it happen. And on the exploration front she was no slouch herself, with one hand on each of her tormentors’ cocks, and taking first Chet’s then Richie’s nips in her mouth. She also licked her masters’ bulging biceps. Although neither Chet nor Richie was up to John’s physical stature, under Chet’s hypnotic rule she began to think these two were physically perfect.

Chet moved the group another step down the road to perdition. “The next thing you need to learn is to worship cock, which rules the bedroom.” Jan’s eyes flickered briefly at this, as if some part of her didn’t quite believe it at first, but then the indisputable truth of the statement forced its way into her mind.

“Jan, and you,” Chet said, indicating a cute busty redheaded girl, “kneel in front of me and begin your study of my cock. You two girls there, do the same with Richie’s. And you two guys, do it with Clarence’s giant wang.” The Club members knelt and began their intense study of the cocks in front of them. Under Chet’s direction, that study included lots of hand work and tongue action, which in turn led to a first-time pre-cum tasting session. The girls on either side of Chet and Richie took turns flicking their tongues over the length of the demanding cocks in front of them, as did the two guys forced to worship Clarence’s monster cock. All were taught that while licking or sucking, they were expected to look lovingly up at the person kindly offering them their cock for servicing, and each of them took a few preliminary learning steps to deep-throating without gagging.

Before any cum could be spilled, Chet called a halt to the cock-worshiping session, and moved on to the final part of his agenda.

“Finally, Richie, Clarence and I will demonstrate proper fucking technique, so you’ll know what to do with your future mate. Don’t worry, Clarence, it’s simple, I’ll talk you through it. For now, just cover your cock with spit. Girls, on your backs on top of the desk, present your pussies! Guys, on your hands and knees on the floor, asses in the air! Remember, as virgins, all of you have years of suppressed horniness inside you about to break free, so you’re going to really enjoy every minute of this, that’s an order. And, GO!”

Chet first leapt onto the redhead, inserted himself, and began pistoning away. She reacted to a sharp pain at the beginning, but Chet didn’t even notice. His pleasure, his feeling of total dominance was the only consideration of this brutal fuck. He wanted this innocent girl to know he was her conqueror, the one who took her cherry. And he wanted her to remember it forever! But he wanted to save his bully-seed for Jan, his enemy John’s former virgin-in-waiting.

Before reaching the edge of orgasm, Chet popped out of the redhead, dripping, and surveyed the scene. Richie had already pulled out of his first virgin—a tall Veronica Lodge look-alike except for the innocent-looking face—and had shoved her off the desktop to make room for his second one, a bustier blonde with a pert ass that was getting no attention since it was resting “face down” on the desk. Meanwhile, Clarence was doing a bang-up job for a guy who had never had sex with anyone before. He was fucking a much bigger-boned crew-cut wrestling type who was moaning like a whore, while the wrestler’s fellow ass-virgin, a tall skinny brown-haired freckled guy, looked on longingly over his shoulder, awaiting his turn.

Sliding the former-virgin redhead off the desktop, Chet pulled Jan into her place. He smiled evilly as he saw a hint of fear and uncertainty in her eyes, showing that her life-long training and values had opened a small crack in his order to enjoy what was happening. Savoring her fear for a moment, he gruffly said in his metallic voice, “You NEED my seed,” and instantly her fear was replaced with a longing like she had never known before. “Oh, fuck me, SEED ME, Chet, I want to have your bully babies and then have THEM fuck me!” Since he was close to the edge anyway, he gave her tits a nasty squeeze, then in less than a minute proceeded to flood her with jets of his cum. Just before the last jet, he pulled out and shot over her face.

Satisfied with his “work”, Chet stood up and observed the fucked-out bodies lying around the room. The only member of the Virginity Club who had not been fucked in the pussy or ass was Clarence. And by now, Chet already had conceived of plans to use big-dicked little Clarence as a mind-controlled puppet ally in his conquest of the whole school.

Now it was time for Chet to leave his nasty signature card. “Listen up,” he said metallically. Everyone’s attention immediately focused on his words. “Club members, now that you know what to do, it’s time to find someone to live with forever. Now it may take some time to find that person who’s JUST RIGHT. So each of you MUST fuck at least one new person every day. If you can’t do it at home, do it at school, in the bathroom, in the locker room, I don’t care. The more you fuck, the more you’ll feel you’re on the right path to finding a future mate.

“Oh, and Jan, come over here. I have some very special instructions for you. This evening, you’re going to...”

Chet Matthews had had a VERY good day. Before leaving school, he decided to stop by the office to see how his mind-altered Principal Skank was getting on. Poking his head into the outer office, he saw through the open door to the inner office that no one was in there, and in the anteroom only the secretary was around, finishing up her work. Evidently the principal had left early. No big surprise there, she must have had a busy day handling all those tricky discipline cases!

As he turned to leave, something caught his eye and triggered a thought. Standing on a small table near the secretary’s desk was the microphone used for the school’s public address system. Naturally, Chet knew firsthand that Billy’s device worked just fine over the telephone. Didn’t that mean it would probably work on the public address system...?