The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz — Chet’s Chaotic Conquest

(Section 6)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime.

Forgive me if it takes a bit of time between chapters. Things have gotten busy lately. I may also switch between stories I’m adding to from week to week. Patience, guys, I haven’t given up yet!

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires”, and the first five chapters of this story, before reading this.

Chapter 6: Further Forays into Fetishism

Chet’s day at school was going swimmingly. As he wandered through the school, he was quietly selecting candidates to be Sex Toys at the soon-to-be Bully Boy Mansion. Of course his main focus was big-boobed students, but certainly one or two nicely-racked young teachers would soon be finding themselves resigning their jobs and assuming new positions at the Mansion. Others would report to the Mansion for part-time work.

But the school was big, and Chet didn’t feel he was covering it efficiently. It was time for another PA announcement. He remembered what a good job Lenny the little gay nerd had done with the last annoucement—actually, Lenny, while wearing the mind control device, had told HIM what a good job he had done, so of course Chet totally believed it—so Chet rounded up Lenny to issue today’s school-wide commands.

Given the “fade” limitations of the device, Chet thought he should have Lenny reinforce the school’s Clarence-fixation while he was at it. He wrote up the script, and brought Lenny to the principal’s office along with Lenny’s friends Nerd One and Nerd Two as distractions. Soon, in the inner office, Nerd One had the principal naked and pinned under him on her desk, Nerd Two was on the couch atop the secretary, and as they were being fucked mercilessly, both females were screaming with passion, begging desperately to be nerd-seeded. But the Nerd Tops were programmed to keep pumping until the end of the annoucement, and only THEN to flood their partners’ pussies.

Chet fastened the device around Lenny’s neck. He was less nervous about handing it over since it had gone so well the last time, at least the way he remembered it.

Little Lenny’s enhanced voice resounded around the school: “Attention East High. Attention East High. This is a reminder announcement. Clarence Briggs has the most powerful cock in the school, and everyone must respect and surrender to it.

“All students and teachers with C-cup sized breasts or bigger are required to attend a meeting after school in room 301. This will be extremely important to your futures, and attendance is MANDATORY.” Chet had thought repeating this was a good idea.

“Everyone, you will remember what you heard, but you will forget that you heard this announcement.” At this end of the announcement, there were two screamy gasps of satisfaction as the two females in the inner office were filled with the nerdcum they so needed. For their part, their jobs completed, Nerds One and Two began to dress as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, completely ignoring the fucked-out naked adult females lying there.

Chet reached to take the mind control device from around Lenny’s throat, but Lenny had learned he was in a good bargaining position after making an announcement for Chet. Last time, the little guy had ended up with a very satisfying afternoon with an enslaved Greg Delorme, senior star of the wrestling team, working to satisfy his every whim. He decided to try for more.

Device still on, Lenny said, “Wow, I think I did an INCREDIBLE job with that announcement, don’t you?” And of course Chet had no choice but to agree. “I think this time I should get the WHOLE wrestling team to play with, don’t you? I mean permanently this time.”

Chet was startled by the idea. Naturally he really THOUGHT Lenny deserved it, but how could he accomplish it? He explained to Lenny, “You know I can’t just turn them all gay, right?”

Lenny, seeing his objective in sight, chuckled. “I don’t care if they’re gay or not, I just want them to do whatever I tell ‘em. The coach, too, he can help get them organized for me to use.”

Chet sighed. “OK, Greg told his mistr—I mean girlfriend Cathy that there’s a team meeting this afternoon. We’ll see what we can do there.”

The first part of the new announcement had three effects:

It reinforced the school’s obsession with Clarence. It captured all the remaining students who had missed the first announcement, except for the girl with the cochlear implants.

Since he had developed confidence from last time, Chet had made even less effort to seal his ears during this new announcement. So he himself was unwittingly greatly bolstered in his respect for, even his feelings of obligation to, the big-dicked little blond.

And because this was the second time Clarence himself had heard the announcement, plus the way everyone had been acting since the first time, the previously shy and unassuming boy himself began to believe he was hot shit, and was owed deference from everyone in the school.

It was lunchtime. Lisa, the girl with the cochlear implants who was immune to Lenny’s device-enhanced announcements, was totally baffled. The previous day, she had met with a growing group of students who were wondering why everyone was gazing admiringly at little Clarence, as if he were some kind of cult figure. The small unaffected group had vowed to get to the bottom of the situation without arousing suspicion from the other students or teachers. They had planned to meet again at lunch to discuss the situation. But now Lisa discovered that the members of the group were acting as if they never doubted Clarence’s superiority, and were staring at him just like everyone else. The only person in the lunchroom who seemed to NOT be staring when Clarence walked by was Billy. Although Billy had heard the announcement too, he alone understood why he had the sudden rush of feeling about Clarence, and since he had a lot of other things to think about he was able to shake it off.

Lisa approached Billy at his table. They had never met, so he was a bit startled to feel her hand on his shoulder. “Could we speak in private?” asked Lisa. Having no idea what this might be about, Billy agreed, and they stepped just outside the lunchroom.

As Lisa explained her predicament, Billy immediately guessed what had happened. Here was someone immune to the effects of his device that was perverting more and more of the school. His subconscious began to think: Here was a student whose mind Chet couldn’t bend, and in the physics lab Billy had a more powerful version of the device that would work on Chet, but that Chet could not use on her. Could Billy somehow combine these two facts to change the situation? Out loud, he promised Lisa he would observe what was happening and try to find out why. But inside his mind was working on a plan...

That afternoon, Lisa was paged to visit the principal’s office. Lisa wondered if this meeting was to do with the Clarence situation; maybe Billy had gotten through to her. But the meeting turned out to be about something else entirely. Lisa passed through the empty outer office (the secretary was gone for the afternoon) and into the inner office, where Principal Shank was expecting her.

“Congratulations, Lisa,” said the principal, rising from behind her desk to shake Lisa’s hand. “You’ve done so well here that the magnet high school has decided to admit you right away, in mid-term. It’s the first time they’ve ever done that with a student from this school. I’m very proud of you. I’ve arranged to send your papers over there so they can decide which courses you need catching up in. But I’m sure you’ll do fine over there. Again, congratulations! I’ve got another meeting now, but if you want to know more, I’m available after school. Now please go back to your class.”

As a totally surprised Lisa walked back into the outer office, she noticed two students she recognized sitting on chairs against the wall, staring forward into space. Since she shared a few honors classes with them, she knew they were among the school’s best students, and was wondering why they would be waiting to see the principal. Maybe they too were invited to attend the magnet school? She thought they were almost certainly better students than she was. She called out, “Hey, Paul, Willie,” but the two just continued to sit there and stare forward. A bit confused, she left.

As soon as she was out of the door, the two Nerd Tops stood and robotically marched in perfect synchronization into the inner office. In a flash, the principal was naked and lying on her desk, on her back. Everything that had been atop the desk was now strewn across the floor. Meanwhile, the two brainwashed nerd fucking machines had opened their flies and their long, thin erect cocks stood proudly pointing straight ahead. The principal’s eyes fixated on those cocks, and she felt a sudden dryness in her throat just as moisture was filling her pussy.

“You have obeyed the master’s commands,” intoned Nerd One flatly. It sounded almost like a synthetic-voice recording being played back, rather than that the nerd actually understood what he was saying.

“Yes, I... I did what he said,” panted the principal. “I pulled a few strings and Lisa will be out of here by tomorrow. Now, PLEASE, give me what I NEED!”

“You are addicted to nerdcum,” intoned Nerd Two. “Oh, God, yes, I need it in me, filling me, controlling me, seizing command of my eggs,” moaned the transformed Principal Skank.

“Since you have obeyed, we have orders to fill you,” said Nerd One as he stripped completely and climbed onto the wide desk. He positioned himself on top of the principal’s prostrate body, with his cock finding its way into her pussy, but with his smooth upper body stretched nearly upright.

Simultaneously, Nerd Two stripped and climbed onto the opposite side of the desk, and kneeling upright facing Nerd One, positioned his cock directly over her face, then plunged it down her throat. Soon, the two hypnotized nerds were pumping their cocks into the principal’s two hungry holes, in perfect synchronicity. The principal could not emit a moan each time her pussy was deeply penetrated by Nerd One’s long cock, because at the same time her throat was filled with Nerd Two’s equally prominent member. Since the nerd “fuckbots” had not been instructed to extend the event in order to pleasure their prey, in fairly short order they were filling the needy principal with a double dose of nerdcum, injected into both the invaded orifices.

And now, having fulfilled their programming, without a word the nerds climbed off the desk, got dressed and left the office, marching once again in parallel, and not noticing that things were now kind of sticky inside their underpants.

The school day came to an end. The pre-practice wrestling team meeting was brief once Chet had seized control of it, since Chet knew he needed to run off to the meeting of big-busted females who were now sitting in room 301, nervous with anticipation. The team and coach simply sat there in silence as Lenny stood before the group and Chet poured into their device-opened minds the revised facts of life, as worked out by Chet and Lenny beforehand, and after a few repetitions all of them believed every word. Most of the wrestlers had never known Lenny before, since he didn’t exactly travel in jock circles, but now they looked at him with a new appreciation. Lenny couldn’t wait to take advantage of his newly-appointed position of team manager.

Temporary two-week flash forward look into the Chet-warped mind of a wrestler: Jim Gainer was sitting in his car with his girlfriend Jill Britt. Jim was probably the best-looking and consistently best-dressed guy on the wrestling team, blond hair and green eyes, 5′9″, heavily muscled, in the 160-pound weight class. Jill was a stunner too, 5′4″, long flowing red hair and blue eyes, always in style. As they pawed each other, Jim had a surprise for Jill.

“Hey, you’re hard!” she exclaimed, feeling the growing bulge in his pants. “I thought you told me that only five wrestlers, like Stan”— the heavyweight at 250 pounds—“and Petey”—the lightest wrestler at 90 pounds—“would be able to get hard this week.”

Jim said proudly, “Yeah, that WAS true. Even though we all won our matches at the last meet, Lenny could only make enough of his hyper-masculine cum to inject five guys, and the rest of us ran out of masculinity and couldn’t get hard. But I went to Lenny today and pleaded with him, and I guess he was in a good mood because he took me into the boys room and recharged me. So I’ll be good for the whole week! By the way, you free this evening? It’s been awhile and I’m INCREDIBLY horny!”

“Sure, babe. Hey, maybe I should thank Lenny personally one of these days!” said Jill pensively, thinking it might be interesting to get to know someone so hyper-masculine.

“Hey, girl, you’re MINE. Sure, I might need a ‘shot’ of HIS hormones once in awhile, but it’s ME that loves you.”

“Jealous?” smiled Jill, rubbing Jim’s throbbing erection through his pants.

“Nah, he’s far too good a guy to steal you from me. But he did mention that he might be encouraged to pump me full more often if he could watch us in action sometimes. Whaddaya think?”

Now Jill was feeling horny, too. “Ooooh, yeah, you AND a hyper-masculine guy together? I think I could go for that...”

Chet strolled into the meeting he had called of the big-boobed population of the school, and flashed a broad smile. All were curious, some were nervous, some weren’t even sure why they had felt compelled to come to this meeting. Out of several thousand students in the school, this was a group of only about 30 including all kinds of females: Young fresh-faced teachers fresh out of school themselves, older ones with large breasts not quite as firm, senior cheerleaders proud of their racks, freshman girls somewhat embarrassed by their overwhelming size, and others in between.

In the far corner of the room, Chet’s former nemesis and soon-to-be Mansion slave John Edgerton, and Chet’s new rich prep slaves Justin Whittier and Cary Covington (having taken time off from their school —and from their uncontrollable near-constant breeding of their formerly respectable society mothers) had removed seats and set up a large inflatable pool now filled with wrestling mud. Transporting the mud had caused somewhat of a mess in the preps’ expensive cars when some of it got accidentally rehydrated. But the “new” Justin and Cary didn’t worry about things like that anymore. They both went to sleep each night listening to device-enhanced instructions on their iPods that made them totally loyal to Chet and his Mansion project, and kept them uncontrollably horny for their mothers.

John was not so lucky in getting off, since his mother wouldn’t even talk to him anymore. For sexual release, John was dependent on whether his sadistic little brother Jake would grant him permission to jerk off thinking of Jake dominating and fucking John’s former girlfriend Jan. Otherwise John was shit out of luck and on sexual edge constantly. And his personal iPod programming only served to make things worse, since Jake would occasionally modify it without warning and the next day John would find himself forced to jerk off thinking of truly disgusting things.

With his male slaves productively engaged, Chet surveyed the room for qualified females to stock his soon-to-be Mansion. Switching on the mind-control device, he walked up to about a dozen females who didn’t meet his standards: too old; big-racked but ugly; obese. These he dismissed from the meeting, with orders to forget ever having been there. What was left was a stunning collection of girls and women who were exactly Chet’s type.

Now for the fun part. Chet walked to the front of the group, and his metallic voice rang around the room.

“Ladies, I’m here to offer you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as a Sex Toy at the Bully Boy Mansion I’m setting up across town. You know you want to be my sex slaves more than anything else in this world, right?” Chet repeated this last sentence several times, to let it burrow deep down into the base of each woman’s mind. And every female in the room, no matter how previously prudish or prolific, sensible or slutty, intelligent or idiotic, strong-willed or submissive, lusty for cock or lesbian, felt an instant stirring down below. Yes, each of them wanted nothing more than to be Chet’s sex slave, to be a playtoy at his Mansion. At that moment, nothing else in their lives really mattered. All thoughts of future career, marriage, having kids—legitimate non-Chet ones anyway—were swept away in favor of this new, unquenchable desire.

Chet continued, “But there are only six full-time slave positions available at the moment, so I’m going to need to see more to make my choice. Everyone, strip and strut your stuff!” And suddenly there were the noises of clothes being unzipped, unstrapped, unbuckled, even ripped and torn, as the girls in their eagerness to win one of the grand prizes raced to display themselves to the master of their dreams. Soon, oversized breasts were bobbing all over the place as the girls intentionally jiggled them to demonstrate their best assets. And since Chet’s command thoughtlessly included the word “everyone”, the three male slaves also soon found themselves naked and strutting around—but ignored by all!

Chet was rock-hard at this living exhibition of huge-titted girls jostling each other, desperate to earn the right to be one of his sex toys. Naturally, among all this horny naked young female beauty, slave quarterback John and cute preps Justin and Cary were rock-solid too, cocks bouncing in the air, but they knew there was nothing they could do to relieve the pressure until they got home to their eagerly waiting moms (or all-powerful brother). Besides, the eyes of every girl in the room were laser-focused on Chet and the significant bulge in his pants. As his superpowered words drilled their way into their minds and took control of their wills, each girl pictured herself enslaved to Chet, naturally as a playtoy being used sexually by him, but equally happy to fulfill her purpose in life by leaving sadly but willingly if he decided to toss her aside, or pimped her out to some rough guy on the street just on a whim, or gave her as a party favor to a friend.

As the jiggling and jostling grew more frantic, and nipples hardened practically in unison around the room, Chet said, “Girls, girls, you’ll get your chance to compete directly in just a few minutes, pointing at the mud-filled pool. Soon, Chet was separating the room into groups of three girls each. The first group sent to do battle in the mud pool consisted of Lynn, an athletic senior cheerleader; Mandy, a freshman often embarrassed about the large size of her rack on her small frame; and Ms. Peabody, a newly-certified English teacher, with beautifully-kept blonde hair and DD-size, who everyone at the school felt was unapproachable and out of their league, faculty included. But when Chet’s irresistible commands had drilled through her ears, that unapproachable nature had dissolved, replaced with a steely determination to win her rightful place as Chet’s Mansion slave. No mere student was going to get in her way.

The three females stepped into the pool, facing each other, up to their knees in mud, their stimulated oversize racks almost touching. Without there being any breast support, the highly excited male slaves behind the pool marveled at the effort it seemed to require for the stacked three to simply stand upright and balanced. At Chet’s command “Go!", Mandy reached quickly to seize hold of the strong senior’s breasts to drag her down into the mud, while Lynn tried to use her superior strength to flip the freshman onto her back. But Ms. Peabody was faster than either student. She dove directly into the mud and undercut the legs of both girls, causing them to flop face-first into the mire, at which point she rose quickly to her feet. Some intense wrestling, breast-tweaking, mud slapping, and hair-pulling ensued, but with Ms. Peabody now on top of both students, her leverage was unbeatable and she had soon won the first match, with one arm firmly clasped around the kneeling Mandy’s neck— the freshman’s eyes showing her despair at losing—and one long shapely but muddy English teacher’s leg and foot planted on Lynn’s back as the defeated cheerleader panted, down on her hands and knees in the mud.

“The winner—MS. PEABODY!” shouted Chet, and everyone cheered. He went on, “Actually, Mansion slaves aren’t allowed to have last names. What’s your first—I mean, slave name?” he asked his newly selected Sex Toy. “Joanna,” purred the slave. And even covered with cold mud as she was, she began to “heat up” as she thought of her future as a piece of Chet’s personal property. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her. Clearly, Chet would have to activate Principal Skank to seduce, that is hire, a replacement English teacher soon.

Each male slave was now assigned the task of cleaning off and re-dressing a contestant from the first match. Their hard, prominent cocks, especially John’s nine-incher, bobbed uselessly, mostly just getting in the way as each slave lovingly rinsed and dabbed the mud off the females’ most intimate parts. But the girls’ eyes never left Chet’s fully dressed body as he rounded up the next three slave candidates for the next match.

John’s large hands lingered while cleaning off Joanna’s desirable ass, and he paid particular attention to getting every speck of mud off her huge breasts. Inside, he was going wild; his brother had not allowed him access to any female since the night he watched Jake going at it with Jan. As John caressed Joanna, she seemed to be purring. But John knew she was purring for Chet, and that she was not pleased when his oversized cock would accidentally slap against her; it distracted her from staring at Chet’s truly desirable crotch.

As Chet prepared to signal the start of the second match, he saw with satisfaction that the three previous contestants were totally impervious to the charms of his naked male slaves rubbing them all over, and were totally zoomed in on HIM. This meant that in the future there would be no temptation threat to his male supremacy from the slaves, even when he wasn’t at the Mansion.

Chet saw the dejected look on the faces of the losers of the first match, and smiled inwardly. There was no way he wasn’t going to assume ownership of them as well, just not full time at first. Just wait. Within a few years, there would be lots of little second-generation bullies kicking and screaming, learning how to get their way, shouting orders at their mothers, pushing everyone else around.

And through those kids, Chet would secretly rule this town!