The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunnies Don’t Make Bimbos

Author’s note: Sorry, there’s no sex in this. This is just a short little piece I wrote in a night for fun. Any and all comments are welcome.

Terry fiddled with the vet’s Rolodex and swiveled from side to side in her chair. It was almost 4:30. She glanced at the door, hoping no one else would come in for the day.

The little bell on the door chimed as the blond bombshell carrying a cage with a rabbit in it walked through the door. Terry tsked then put on a big smile. “Hello. Welcome to Dr Fredrick’s Animal Clinic. What can I do for you?”

“Hello!” the blond beamed. She smiled at the black haired receptionist. “It’s my bunny.”

“What’s wrong with your rabbit?”

“Well,” the woman started and took a step towards the desk. Either the weight of the cage, the unreasonably high heels she was wearing, or the size of her bust, or even all of them combined, sent her tumbling forward. She hit the counter at chest level. Her breasts went up and over the edge while her shirt stayed in place. The woman’s bare nipples were all that Terry could see.

“Oopsie!” The blond stood up straight and set the cage on the counter. She made no move to cover herself.

Terry pointed at the woman’s chest. “You might want to put those away.”

The woman giggled and pulled her shirt up. Terry could still see her hard nipples through the tight thin fabric. Moron.

“So umm, what’s the matter with your rabbit?”

“Mr Bun is evil or something.”

“Evil?”

“Yeah. Like he’s po...po... got something evil in him.”

“Possessed?”

The woman beamed like she’d just won Final Jeopardy. “Yeah! That’s it!”

Terry rolled her eyes. “What makes you think your rabbit is possessed?”

“Cause I didn’t used to be like this.”

“Like what?”

“Like this!” In her frustration, the woman bounced in her heels and sent jiggles through her body. Her tits almost came spilling out again.

“Uh huh.”

The woman started digging in her purse and pulled out her wallet. She opened it up and showed her driver’s license to Terry. The same woman with the same overly made up face and voluminous hair was in the photograph. It said her name was Mandi Maxx. Terry didn’t understand what proof it was supposed to be.

“Yup, that’s you.”

Mandi looked at the picture. “No!” she said and hopped again. “I used to not look like this. I used to be a lawyer or powerful business woman or something like that! I didn’t used to always think about fucking and sucking cock or licking pussy.” Mandi gave Terry a look. “I’m great at that last one, if you get what I mean.”

Terry got it. How could she not. “So, you want the doctor to what? Make your rabbit not evil?”

“What? Oh, no. I don’t care. I just don’t want him anymore. I’ve got way too much fucking to do to care about a bunny.” Without waiting for a response, Mandi bounced out of the vet’s, leaving “Mr Bun” on Terry’s desk.

The receptionist looked at the rabbit. It looked back at her and twitched its nose. “You don’t look evil to me.” Giving it no other thought, Terry opened up minesweeper and started playing.

A few minutes later, Dr Fredrick came out with a patient holding a tittering chiwawa. “Give her a pill with each meal for the next month and that should clear up,” he was saying. “Terry, I gave Ginger a bottle of the new pills, don’t forget to put that in there would you?”

“Sure thing, Dr Fredrick,” Terry said. Ginger was the dog’s name. Dr Fredrick never remembered the humans’ names, only the pets.

“What’s with the rabbit?” He asked, pointing to the creature.

“Oh, some ditz brought it in saying it was evil or something.”

The doctor laughed. “He looks just fine to me. What are you going to do with him?”

Terry shrugged. “I figured I’d take him home and maybe give him to my sister. She loves bunnies.”

Dr Fredrick chuckled and went back into his office. Terry turned to ring up Ginger and Mrs. Benet, the owner. It was Terry’s job to remember the human’s name.

“It comes out to $75, Mrs. Benet.”

Mrs. Benet handed over her credit card and Terry swiped it through. As the woman signed her name she looked Terry over.

“I really like your hair,” she told Terry. “Where do you get it done?”

“Why thank you. There’s this lovely place downtown called Julian’s. It’s a bit pricey, but she does great work.”

“I’ll have to go check it out. Thank you.” Mrs. Benet and Ginger left, leaving Terry alone with Mr Bun.

Julian’s? Terry hand never been there in her life. She’d always just gone to CutUps in the mall. It was fast and cheap and over before the stylist could start blabbing Terry’s head off. Julian was so chatty. God, Terry just loved talking with her.

Wait. Which was it? CutUps or Julian’s? Terry pulled on one of her gentle curls. It looked like better work than one could expect from a $10 CutUp cut. Only one way to be sure Terry figured. She got up from her desk and silently padded her way to the bathroom in her sneakers.

The woman staring back at Terry in the mirror wasn’t the woman she remembered from the morning. Her long black hair had darkened, if possible, and was purposeful styled in waves and subtle curls. She looked good, even if she wasn’t sure how her hair had gotten that way.

Duh, Julian taught me how to do it. Why would I think I’d go to CutUps. Like I’d be caught dead in that place. Hair murderers!

Terry stepped out of the bathroom. Mr Bun was staring at her across the room. Terry didn’t want to admit Mandi was right, but there was something unnerving about Mr Bun’s stare. Her high heels’ clacking echoed through the empty waiting room as she walked back to her desk.

She sat down and looked at Mr Bun. “You aren’t trying to turn me into a bimbo, are you Mr Bun Bun?” Terry sat back in her seat and adjusted her mini skirt. She pulled out her file and started filing her crimson nails.

How silly. A bunny can’t turn people into bimbos. But if they couldn’t, why was she wearing a skirt? She didn’t own any skirts. She’d never even tried on a skirt this short, let alone bought one. But here she was wearing it. She must have forgotten about it. Bunnies don’t make bimbos.

She set her file down and looked back at her computer. The digital clock on it told her it was 4:45. Dr Fredrick was so mean. He always made her stay until 5 even if it was obvious no one else was coming in for the day.

Terry settled back into minesweeper. She was trying to beat 5 seconds on beginner but wasn’t having any luck. In the ten tries she made since coming back from the bathroom, she couldn’t win the game, let alone get a time under 5 seconds.

What a stupid game. She leaned back in her chair and looked at Mr Bun. He had the same stare as he sat there. He twitched his nose again. Terry felt a weight pressing on her chest.

She watched in horror as her tight top stretched out. Tits that rivaled Mandi’s jutted off her chest. Oh my god! She’s right! Terry looked at Mr Bun. “What are you doing to me?” He twitched his nose.

“God, I’m so silly! Bunny’s don’t make bimbos. How could I forgot I got I had titties put in last month? That Mandi sure’s gotten into my head.”

Terry looked up at the analog clock on the wall. She gave up on trying to make sense of it and looked at the clock on the computer. 4:56, that meant in 3... no 4 minutes she could get out of there and get a cock in her. God she needed to fuck.

Looking around to make sure no one was there, Terry reached her hand into her skirt and started idly playing with herself. She loved her job because it let her play with cute animals all day, like Mr Bun over there, but at the same time she hated it because she couldn’t fuck as much.

She looked at Mr Bun. He twitched his nose at her. She looked at the clock again. It was 5:01. “Oh no!” she cried.

Terry got up and bounced her way into Dr Fredrick’s office. “Doc! It’s 5:00. Do you like want to fuck me before I head off? I’m doing the early shift down at the strip club tonight.”

Dr Fredrick looked up at his receptionist. “Not today, you can go on and head out.”

Terry pouted at him. “OK. But if you don’t let me blow you tomorrow, I’ll be really mad.”

Dr Fredrick licked his lips as he watched Terry’s ass sway out of the door. He loved fucking her, but felt bad about doing it on his anniversary, especially since his wife was waiting for him. The vet got up and turned off the lights. He put on his coat and headed out into the reception area.

A rabbit in a cage sat on top of the reception desk. It wiggled its nose. “Aren’t you the cutest little thing?” Dr Fredrick said. “You’ll just make the perfect anniversary present for my wife.” The doctor picked up the cage and headed out the door.