The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunny Island Is Bimbo Island Is Bunny Island Is Bimbo Island Is

Author’s note: This is a prequel to my story Bunnies Don’t Make Bimbos. As that story clocked in at a whopping 1585 words, I thought I would make this one match it’s overwhelming length. I fell a few words short and ended up swaping the last two digits. I present to you my 1558 word #2 THE TOM CRUISE APPRECIATION SOCIETY story (see the forums), the story with a title almost as long as the actual story itself, yes it’s Bunny Island Is Bimbo Island Is Bunny Island Is Bimbo Island Is. (You can call it bii-bii-bii-bii for short)

I want to put in the disclaimer that only I edited this, which means ERROR ERROR Grammar default error on lines 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,....System overload too many grammatical errors detected.

Isabelle and her husband Will were the only customers abroad the excursion skiff. The cruise liner wasn’t large to begin with, but combined with the down economy and being off season, most of their trips away from the boat were with a small crowd. This was their first time to be completely alone, though. Just the two crew members piloting the small boat accompanied them.

One of the broad chested men came and sat next to the middle aged couple. In a thick islander accent he said, “You’ve got two hours on the beeches. Be back on the boat by then. We don’t come to getcha. Don’t go too far and watch out for the rabbits.”

“Rabbits?” the plump real estate agent asked her husband.

The middle manager smiled at her. “Sure. Haven’t you heard? They’ve got a vicious streak a mile wide. LOOK AT THE BONES!” The happy couple laughed.

As the driver pulled the skiff up at a long wooden dock, their companion hopped up and out of the boat. He tied roped it up and got back on board. “We wait here.”

Normally the crew would take the chance to go get some lunch or do other errands when the guests departed. The change of custom disturbed Isabelle. Tilting her head, she asked, “Why? Why are you waiting her? Why are we the only ones on this junket?”

“We’s scared. Scared of the rabbits.”

She wanted to ask more, but Will cut her off. “We’ve only got two hours, dear. Let’s not worry about people’s irrational fear of something as cute as a rabbit. Let’s go hit the beach. I wanna see if this island has great shells.”

The couple walked down the pier and enjoyed the nice clear view to the bottom of the sea. Arriving at the beach, the dark haired suburban wife took off the robe she wore and laid out in her one piece bathing suit. Her portly husband dropped his travel bag and headed into the ocean.

It wasn’t long before a white rabbit came hopping out from the woods and stopped just a few feet away from the large woman. She rolled over onto her stomach and looked at it. “Awww, aren’t you cute?”

The rabbit bounded forward a few hops. “I’m sorry, little guy, but I don’t have any carrots.” He hopped closer still and wiggled his nose at her. The young woman flicked her light brown hair behind her shoulder and laid down on her stomach. Her diet had paid off and now she was going to enjoy tanning in her new bikini. Her fiance, Will, would go wild for an all body. As hard as he worked on his diet along with such a life changing trip, she figured he deserved the treat.

She’d refused to go on the cruise at first. They hadn’t really had the money for it. They were both in their mid twenties and Isabelle waited at two different restaurants while Will often took double shifts at the convenience store just to make ends meet. But he’d been insistent. She finally caved in and was glad she had. The relaxation was wonderful, but Will’s proposal to her the first night had sent her to heaven. This was the best vacation she could ever dream of.

Isabelle rolled her head to the side so she could look at her white companion. He was so cute she thought. She’d love to take one home. She could have sworn he smiled at her as his cute nose wiggled at her. The lithe swimsuit model rolled back onto her back, her waist long blond hair stretched off her towel and onto the sand.

She was glad she got a day or two off from her shoots, just some alone time with her studly boyfriend, Will. His athletically fit body fit so perfectly on top of hers. She wished he’d come back soon. She was ready to play.

Isabelle looked back at the rabbit. He was almost within arms reach of the girl. “Mr Bunny, why are you so cute?” He just wrinkled his nose in reply.

The high society troglodyte sat up, unclasped her bikini top and threw it onto the sand. She laid down so her surgically enhanced chest could catch the full force of the afternoon sun. Her mounds jutted off her with artificial perfection. She was thrilled that she could get away from the boat and have some time to sunbathe topless. They’d threatened to kick her off the cruise when she’d done it on deck.

Rippling with muscles, her boy toy came back from the ocean carrying a large fish. It wriggled and squirmed in his hands. “Look what I got!” he boasted.

Lifting her large Chanel glasses, she inspected his catch. “That’s nice.”

“I got it with my bare hands.”

“That’s nice,” she said. “You’re blocking my sun.” He was a really good fuck, she thought, too bad he was dumb as bricks.

Disheartened, Will threw the fish back in the ocean. Isabelle noticed for the first time that a second white rabbit shadowed him. It looked remarkably similar to the bunny resting beside her.

The muscle mass of a man came back and sat down next to the young upper society trash. He put one of his meaty paws on her left breast and started roughly groping her. “Hey Bella, let’s fuck.”

Sighing, Isabelle sat up, his hand stayed on her boob. “For the 100th time, my name is Isabelle. You can’t call me Bella because I’m not Isabella. You could call me Belle, or Izzy, or...”

The rabbit sitting next to her wrinkled his nose. The one behind Will wiggled his in response.

“Or, you could stop dicking around and fuck me already!” Neither of them noticed as Izzy’s tits swelled in Will’s large hands, doubling in size.

He pulled his swim trunks down and revealed a massive cock. Without ceremony, he pulled the vacationing porn star’s thong bikini bottoms off and plunged into her. Izzy’s mind swirled in a vortex of pleasure. She loved to fuck. She would have done Captain Stabbin’s Love Boat Cruise for free as long as the kept filling her cunt with guys like Bill or Will or whoever was pounding her. She didn’t care that the camera’s were back on the boat. She’d be ready to go when it was time to do her scene.

The muscle head flipped the starlet over and entered her doggy stile. Her large fake tits were pressed down into the sand. He moved his meat in and out of her and rainbows shot off in her head. She couldn’t imagine a better career than being paid to fuck on film, having her wet hole stretched and filled with guys like this one. Izzy moaned at the world.

Picking the tramp up with ease, Will dropped her on her back. She let out an ooph as the wind was knocked out of her. Before the sensation of pain could leave her, he had his monumental prick invading her again. Pain and pleasure swirled in Izzy’s mind.

The couple fucked alone on the beach, their only company was a pair of white rabbits. Izzy had lost count of her orgasms when her partner came on her chest. She was having the vacation of her life. Content with everything, she reached out and pet her friend bunny. He wiggled his nose.

“Alright, slut. Enough free time. There’s a shit ton of johns on that boat that you still haven’t fucked,” Izzy’s pimp slurred at her.

She sat up and giggled. Sand was stuck all over her sweaty body. Very little of her was still natural, but it kept the customers coming. Her two hour break was just what she needed. She had a full body tan and was well fucked. The satisfied whore put her string bikini back on. The cruise line employed her to fuck the staff and customers, but still required that she have some sort of covering on when not on her back in a cabin.

Will zipped up his bag and carried in one hand and smacked her silicon ass with his other. Even though it was like she was always on vacation, Izzy enjoyed the occasional side trip with her handler. She was a little sad their two hour break was up. She’d been hoping to take him out for another spin. Sex for money was always nice, but Will could always pleasure her just right.

The stroll back down the long pier seemed odd, as if she’d come up it several life times ago. In some other place where she sold houses and Will was her obese husband. The sight of Raul waiting for them at the boat made her forget about that. If there was someone who could pleasure her as much as Will, it was that strong black man.

The boat wasn’t underway for more than a minute when Raul had her in a sandwich between himself and Will. With Jamal driving the boat and the three of them happily occupied, no one notice as Will’s bag squirmed and wiggled. In its commotion, the zipper opened slightly and two long white ears briefly popped out before ducking back in. Some lucky person was going to get the souvenir of a life time.