The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunraku Puppet

She was so glad to be sitting down for the evening after an incredibly tedious day.

The husband was out for a late evening golf game, as always, her daughter was out at the mall with a few friends, as always, and her son was playing hermit in his room with his computer or XBox, as always. It could be either one of course, Robbie only left to meet up to play more games with his friends or go to school. Such was the life of a teenager nowadays she supposed but she also knew he was more than a bit of a nerd. He might as well be out of the house as she wouldn’t hear from him at all unless he used the bathroom.

The house was hers for the night.

She enjoyed this time to herself since her life seemed to be filled with the mundane things she did for the house and family residing within it. She did the bills, the cooking, the shopping, the cleaning and when it was for 4 people, that kind of work can really add up. She was the typical housewife of course. Halfway through the 40s and 2 kids almost raised and ready to be on their way to school. A husband that never glanced at her anymore and hips and breasts that let everyone know she had had kids the natural way but never got back to where she had been. Oh she was cute enough in the suburban mother way, shoulder length hair and creamy skin. But there were a great many times when she wished there had been more to her life than all the things that everyone else told her she needed to make her happy.

Kids? Check. Husband? Check. House in the burbs? Check. It was all so incredibly mundane and scripted almost to the point of being absurd. An episode of Leave It To Beaver with a dash of reality thrown in too account for the nerdy son, the hormonal daughter, the workaholic husband and the chubby wife.

Something was still missing, and that bothered her. Maybe it would always be missing.

But now was not the time to be dwelling on such things but it was indeed something that was always in the back of her mind. Like a splinter in her mind’s eye. She knew that there was more out there, more to taste, to feel, to experience. She knew it was out there but the time to find it was actually running out. Her hourglass had more sand at the bottom than it did at the top, both literally and figuratively, and no one gets their hourglass reset. No one. Once was all anyone ever got. It was her life and she would do something with it. Be true to herself and her nature and not let anything hold her from that. She couldn’t bear the thought of going through her entire life being followed by the shadow of what might have been, and then be too far entrenched or too old to actually stop and embrace the shadow.

She pushed the maudlin thoughts aside as there was still the decision on what to do with herself that she had a good hour or two free.

She reached to log off of her computer when her email chimed.

She glanced to see it was from her son, Robbie. She was used to this from him. Usually it was a note telling her that he needed something or that he was going out or where he currently was. The ‘Hey I am going to eat in my room’ type of messages. The advantages to having a technically able son and mother. He always had his phone and was able to tell her if he was going on a date (laff, never happened), or hanging out with his friends past the time he was supposed to be in the house.

The subject line was “This is for school can you see if it makes sense...”

She opened the message.

“Just click on it. Its a presentation for class. Let me know if it makes sense..ok? thx”, the message read.

There was a file attached and she double clicked on it. Figured she could do a quick glance through it and then go have a relaxing bath.

Her screen went dark and colored boxes moved out from the side. Not really sure what it was supposed to mean, but it looked kind of interesting the way they moved. She focused a bit more on the screen as the boxes were rotated on invisible wires and shifted colors in a gentle pattern. Wow. It was amazing the way the shapes moved around her screen. There was a flicker there and almost glimpsed images of things happening in the background, like the flickering of a strobe it lit half seen curves and spirals.

She was mesmerized looking at the screen. It was amazing how subtle some of the color changes were. She didn’t notice the color changing it was so gradual. She watched fascinated as more shapes came onto the screen. Blinking triangles that spun and little flickers of text just flashing beyond comprehension.

She found herself concentrating hard on the screen trying to figure out how to discern the subtle flashes that were happening behind the floating and spinning shapes. She knew that if she just focused enough that she would figure out exactly what was going on, and for some reason she needed to do that.

Slack jawed she stared at the images cascading over her computer screen. Without realizing it she felt herself get wet below and her nipples on her ample chest hardened to jut out. Eyes locked to the screen she moved her hand down below and into her khaki pants and used her fingers to rub at her moist sex. A slight moan came from her lips as she stared, her other hand undoing the buttons on her shirt, reaching inside and tweaking the nipples of her creamy breasts over the cup of her bra.

Abruptly her screen went blank and right back to the email.

‘Incredible’, she said out loud. She wasn’t really conscious of the fact that her hands were still working at herself. She took her hand off her chest and moved it to the mouse. Moving the email to the trash and making sure the trash was deleted.

She really needed to go tell Robbie his presentation was fantastic!

She stood from her chair, still rubbing below and not bothering to button up her half open shirt that displayed her bra she went down the hall to Robbie’s room and knocked.

‘Come in’, Robbie called.

She opened the door still using her left hand to carelessly work herself below. Robbie was seated at his desk as per usual in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. He was a lank haired kid. Pudgy, not very tall, and he really needed to get some sunlight, but all in all a nice kid

‘Hey Mom’, he said.

She stepped into the doorway still rubbing at herself. He looked so good, and he was so smart. ‘I just wanted to tell you your presentation looked great and I understand it’, she said.

‘You do?’ he said in a smart tone. ‘Well why don’t you show me how much you understand it’, he said as he spun his chair to face her.

She smiled and stepped further into the room. Gliding forward she slid down to her knees and slinked forward towards him. He smiled as she catted across the floor and opened his legs towards her.

She crawled up between them and resting her bra enclosed globes on his thighs she worked her hands at his belt and fly. ‘I loved the presentation. I think its amazing’, she said as she worked his pants open. She undid the fly and reached in over the band of his underwear and pulled his hardness free.

‘Really?’ he said looking down at her hungrily. ‘Why don’t you show me how much you liked it then’

She smiled up at him as her tongue snaked out to lick the head of his cock. He groaned a little and moved his hips forward on the chair as her mouth descended fully onto his hardness. He was such a good son, and he tasted so incredible. He was young and she knew he needed the release. He needed to think less about getting laid and more about working on his own interests. And she could be that outlet.

Her head bobbed up and down in his crotch. His hands moved onto the back of her head and push/pulled her onto his cock. She gagged but accepted the treatment greedily and hungry for more. Little squares and multi-colored triangles flashed across her vision as she warmed even more to her task.

He grunted and pulled her head back by the hair off his cock. ‘Stand and strip’, he said.

Her eyes flashed in agreement as she hurried to comply. The shirts remaining buttons were unbuttoned and the shirt cast aside. Her bra followed next and hit the ground almost as quick as the shirt did. Her large globes swung free with her large rubbery nipples hard and erect jutting outward with her desire . Her hands were quickly on her pants pushing them over her wide hips to reveal red underwear beneath. She straightened and looked Robbie directly in the eye. Bending at the waist she reached down and pulled her underwear down below her knees where she wiggled out of it. Never breaking his gaze she straightened and revealed herself to him. Completely.

Her hands roamed over her chest and tugged at her nipples as she looked at him. His gaze roamed up and down her body drinking it in completely. She felt his heat flare as he took in the swell of her chest and the breadth of her hips.

She roamed her hands further on her body working them below to feel at her drenched slit. She looked at him hungrily waiting for his next whim.

‘Have a seat Mom’, he said. His gaze indicating his erect cock even as his hips shifted even more forward in the chair.

She smiled greedily and split her thick thighs moving forward. Reaching below she held his cock in place at the entrance to her cunt. She dragged the head of his cock between her engorged lips rubbing at her clit a few rubs and she positioned the cock directly at her hole, the one he had come out of and now she so desperately wanted him back in. She looked him in the eyes as she pushed her wide hips slowly down on his hard member. Exhaling slowly she twitched as she felt it throb inside her. She stared into his eyes as she settled herself and noticed the smirk that flitted across his face as his mother pushed her cunt down on her son’s cock. A smirk that she shared with him.

Smiling darkly and holding onto the back of the chair she started gyrating her hips up and down on his hardness feeling the wetness of her cunt seep down the shaft. She grunted as his cock worked inside of her cunt. Grinding and rubbing down. Harder and harder.

His hands came up to squeeze hard on her large tits. His fingers moved as he grabbed them guiding a nipple that had suckled him to his open mouth. His mouth closed on the nipple sucking and biting. His teeth bit in just hard enough to elicit little gasps of pleasure from his mother even as the flow of juice from her engorged cunt flowed even more.

He withdrew his mouth and squeezed hard. ‘You are going to be my cunt’, he said. ‘Aren’t you?’

She groaned and grunted an affirmative at him. She was almost beyond vocalizing. But the idea of servicing him this way at his beck and call sent shivers of dark electricity through her. She knew that was what she was meant to do. She knew it was wrong but it felt so right, striking that clear note of resonance within her. The note that could shatter glass worked itself through her. She needed it so bad she could feel her cunt pulling and tugging below as it tightened on his shaft, begging and enticing his hardness to seed her as deeply as possible.

‘Yes’, she moaned. ‘Anything. Use me as your whore.’ Her hips ground hard down into his crotch trying to pull as much of him into her as she could.

He pulled her by the nipples forward and onto his mouth. Her tongue snaked out into his mouth as hers plumbed deep into her. They gasped into one another as she gyrated below.

The dark kiss went forever. Tongues dancing in a heated dance of decadence. She felt his hardness becoming harder as she poured more of herself into him and pulled more of him into her.

He grunted into her mouth. His one hand pawing at her hip gripping her ass, the other reaching into her hair and pulling to him. She felt his cock throb and pulse below as what seemed like buckets of cum shot deep into her waiting cunt. He bucked and groaned beneath her as her own dark and mind shattering orgasm tore through her.

Twitching and gasping she felt it throb, pulse and subside in its ejaculate. Her own energy danced and sparked across her closed eyes as her nails dug into the back of his chair.

Breathing heavily she cracked her eyes to see him smirking at her still twitching form. Her legs hurt from squeezing the sides and her hands were cramping from the grip she had on the back of the chair.

‘Get off and clean me up’, he said.

She smiled and scampered off him like he had paid her an amazing compliment. She dropped to her knees on the floor as her tongue lapped up their mingled spend that covered his entire crotch. She rubbed her hand below feeling his cum leak from her used cunt. His cock twitched in response to her ministrations, at that age it never really got soft, oh to be young again.

‘Dad should be home soon’, he said. ‘Don’t tell him just go and get cleaned up and shave that cunt for next time. Remember, this was all your idea.’

She felt all this seep into her and realized it was getting late. She stood and smiled at her son lovingly. With a regretful and playful tug on his cock and a wink she gathered her things letting him see her ample ass and well used cunt as she picked them from the floor staying bent over long enough to see his cock reacting even more to the sight of her wanton nudity.

He smiled darkly at her as she straightened up. ‘I’ll fuck that ass next time’, he said.

She smiled at him, what a smart son she had, and coquettishly made her way to the door. Slinking out the door she closed it behind her as he was zipping himself up.

She was already forgotten as he turned back to his computer.

* * *

Robbie cut the feed to his web cam as he brought up his chat session.

‘Dude did u get that?’

‘Yes I did and I captured the moment quite nicely. Next time you might want to have a couple of friends over. Ones that can keep their mouths shut’, came the response.

‘How did u make her do that? I looked at what u sent and it just was shapes, colors and stuff..’

‘It was built specifically for her’, came the response. ‘Its timed so it won’t work again, but I will make another soon for you so that she will do it again.’

‘Well whatever u did dude, I luv it. Can U make one for my sister?’

‘I will see what I can do’, came the response. ‘For now just be content, most sons never get what you just got. So don’t get greedy and just enjoy what you have. She won’t remember a thing in a half hour.’

‘Kool. Thanks Dude. U R the B0mb.’

* * *

She left the room with her clothing in her hand moving her way back to the bathroom off the main bedroom. Wiping up she collected herself and made her way back to the computer room to wait for her husband and daughter to come home. I guess there wasn’t enough time for that bath after all, but she had had a good evening nonetheless.

She still had about 10 minutes so she logged into her PC, opened her IM and messaged her Master.

‘Did you enjoy that Master?’ she queried as she wriggled her cunt on the chair through her pants. She remained heated after the encounter she had just experienced and tried to milk as much lingering sensation from the events of the evening as she possibly could.

‘I most certainly did my pet Slave’, he said. ‘I have uploaded the movie to my site and will send you the link to download onto your slave email account. You can watch your son use you over and over. I know a few people that will love watching this one.’

She shivered deliciously as she typed.

‘Thank you Master. I am very happy that it worked so well. He really thought I was his for an hour. A complete slave’, she chuckled at the idea.

She could almost hear/feel the dry chuckle through the instant messenger in response.

When she was in her Dark mode and servicing whom she was told to she really was there worshiping that person. The cock, the hardness, their cum. This is what she was for, her dedication to her Darkness complete. It was only during these times that she felt the itch that could never be scratched receive the blessing of dark claws rubbing across the cursed spot. She almost cooed in pleasure and relief.

Her allegiance to her One was absolute.

‘People believe what they want to believe. I just gave him a method to accomplish his goal. No matter how improbable people will always grasp at what they think is opportunity. If someone really wants something enough they will cling to whatever means might make that goal possible. He really wanted to do that to you as indicated by his emails you sent to me. An Oedipal complex is not really all that uncommon especially around his age. He just needed the means to make it happen. Given his social standing and how he has been looking at you and your daughter that way you describe to me, believe me, male teens obsess on getting laid, and he was ripe for the plucking. You were an opportunity he could not refuse.’

‘Thank you Master. I loved it’ she replied.

‘You are welcome slave’, He said. ‘I enjoyed that immensely as well. Remember, you are not supposed to recall what you did this evening as far as he is concerned, but you should shave down below regardless.’

‘Yes Master’, she replied. She knew the wisdom in not having Robbie continually think he could be using her whenever he wanted, even if she would love being used over and over again on a whim by those around her. Having others in the house not using her darkly precluded that particular scenario.

‘Now watch this file before you leave tonight...’, he said.

‘Yes sir’, she replied. Her eyes already absorbed by the flashing shapes.