The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Button Pusher

Chapter Four: Tables Turned, Again!

“Let’s assume, just for the sake of argument, that you’ve put yourself in the same position as I had you back in the museum, Paragon,” Addiction purred in her ears, “and that you’re all hogtied and lying on your belly, only naked this time and on your bed. Is that another good call on my part, hmm?”

Bitch! Alicia thought. Okay, so she’s outfoxed me again, and apparently I am ridiculously predictable, but does she have to be so smug about it?

“So I’m also going to assume that you’re all upset and struggling to get free, though we both know that won’t help you at all. Or have you given that up already, and are just writhing and trying to masturbate your breasts and body on the covers or sheets?”

Crud! Alicia realized that’s exactly what she’d started doing, arching and wriggling so she could hump and slide her bound tits and plugged pussy against the mattress. She tried to settle herself, to stop doing that, but she was already growing dizzy with arousal, and from the scent and drugs in the slightly limited air she was getting through the hood. With all those things preying on her mind, it was difficult to concentrate for long enough to quit moving more than a few seconds at a time.

“That’s okay, honey. Whatever feels best for you, as I’m just going to keep talking, if you don’t mind. You just keep working those big, soft boobs of yours, making them feel so good, making yourself feel so good and hot for Addiction. You just keep breathing in and out, letting your nose, lungs, and brain fill up with my irresistible pussy smell and the drug that’s making your mind feel so soft and sleepy.

“I’ll bet you wish I’d turn up the vibes some more, don’t you? I know you can’t wait to cum for me again, but I’m going to leave them on idle, as that’s exactly what I want you to do… I want your body to idle in deep arousal for me, Paragon. I want your mind to idle and float as you listen to me, as your dark, fragrant world becomes all about me, and what we both want. I want you to drift and float away in the relentless sexual pleasure I’m giving you.

“We both know you want me to control you, after all? You wouldn’t be all tied up and so totally helpless right now if the idea of me controlling you didn’t turn you on so bad, would you? You can tell yourself anything, but way down deep inside, you know I’m right, you know all you want to do is to give in and submit to me, Paragon. It makes you drip and moan to think of yourself as my hypnotized, completely controlled thrall, doesn’t it?”

Alicia lay there shuddering, unable to turn off Addiction’s voice, and increasingly unable to deny her words.

She was getting lost. She was starting to feel overwhelmed by her building arousal. If she could just slide her bound tits on the satin sheets harder, she could cum just from that. They felt so swollen and tight, and had never felt so sensitive and needy. She was practically gushing juices, too, despite the vibrators, and the clit attachment, still being set on low.

And she was getting lost in her own head, too. It was getting so hard to think, the chloro making her feel fuzzy and vague, the rich pussy smell fogging her mind more with each breath. She couldn’t see or speak or really even move, and she was becoming so disoriented. Despite knowing it was impossible, it was starting to feel as if she were drifting on a cloud out in space, rather than lying on her own bed, in her own apartment.

“You love how this feels, don’t you?

“You feel totally helpless and so aroused as you sink deeper into your own desire for me, and for this. Nothing else in the world exists right now except your warm lust and your soft mind and my soothing, coaxing words. It feels so wonderful to you to be like this, to be held and used like this, to not have any choices or decisions to worry about, to think about. All you want to do is moan and breathe and juice and listen to me telling you how good everything is.

“Hardly moving at all anymore, almost as if you’re in a warm bath of your own juices, or of mine; just floating and coated with liquid arousal, letting yourself sink to the bottom of them, not caring that they cover you, as it feels so good to let everything go, to let everything slip away as you listen to me.”

Alicia tried to continue to struggle, both physically and mentally, but her helplessness was a palpable thing now. She couldn’t get loose, and knew it. She couldn’t stop listening to Addiction, or keep from hearing her words and those subliminally whispered commands that she knew were still there, repeating themselves endlessly.

She did love how she felt… not quite on the edge of orgasm yet, but so deeply aroused, with nothing she could do about it except give in to it. Addiction knew what and how she was feeling, and there was hardly any use in denying it anymore, even if she could.

As she breathed in hard through her nose, her stuffed pussy spasmed again, and she moaned into her tight gag. Who wouldn’t want to feel this wonderful?

“It feels so good to give up control, doesn’t it, my dear Paragon? It feels so good to just give in to your bondage, and your arousal, and to me. Breathe in again and think, ‘Addiction’s pussy smells so good, and so erotic. I want to lick and kiss Addiction’s sweet, wet pussy so bad….’”

I do have to breathe, yess… Alicia thought, doing just that, arching against her restraints as Addiction’s scent filled her again.

Oh, lord, that’s so good….

“Feel me on the bed with you, honey, my beautiful, sultry body all naked and aroused. Feel me sliding up under your head, guiding it between my thighs to my hot, perfect cunt, burying your face in my wetness, smothering you in my creamy, soft flesh as you feel my pussy controlling you, feel it driving you to a wonderful orgasm.”

Alicia found herself imagining exactly that, almost able to feel her face being guided and pressed tight to Addiction’s silky sex. Panting and lost, she felt an orgasm overtaking her, unable to stop it, or resist it, until it was too late. It wasn’t a massive one, but it felt incredible to her as she jerked and twisted on the bed, cumming all over the vibe that filled her so tightly.

“I know you must’ve cum from that,” Addiction went on after a minute or so, “as we both know you want me to take control... deep control... of you, that your libido and needs are too powerful, that you’re too addicted to my pussy and the feelings I’m creating inside you to resist me any longer, Paragon… or is that Para-gone?”

Alicia felt a momentary surge of anger at her tormentor’s play on her name, but she was too drained, too muzzy-headed, and still too aroused to hold onto that thought. It was simply too hard to think, as both vibrators still buzzed gently inside her pussy and ass, reverberated against her clit, and reminded her she was totally helpless to stop them.

Her captor certainly wasn’t letting up.

“So lost now, and loving it, giving in to your feelings and desires, wishing I were actually there so you could worship my pussy and clit with your tongue, as a good slave should do. You can feel yourself sinking even deeper into my warm and wonderful control, allowing your mind go to sleep, knowing I will tell you what you need to know, that I will help you feel so good, so aroused, realizing there’s no reason to fight me anymore, as you love what I’ve done to you, and will continue to do to you for hours and hours.”

How long has it been? Alicia wondered. A half-hour? She knew something was supposed to happen in a few hours, but she was so dazed she couldn’t remember exactly what that was. Perhaps she’d know when it happened… but whatever it was, it hardly seemed very important anymore.

“So just let yourself relax, sweetie. Just let your mind drift and float in your own arousal, in its own need to listen to me, and to do what Addiction says, always remembering, and completely knowing, that you love Addiction. You want to obey Addiction. Addiction is the most erotic, wonderful woman in the world. You want to submit to Addiction completely. You want Addiction to control your mind and body….”

Alicia couldn’t help but cry out “Yess!” even though a part of her still wondered if that were the right answer. And even though, being gagged, her reply came out as a muffled mess of aroused, needy noise, it still felt surprisingly good to her to say it.

“Don’t try to think anymore, my soft and lovable slave. There’s no need to think, no reason to think as you lie there, bound and gagged and helpless, more and more simply wanting to listen to what I have to say, more and more simply wanting to obey me. I can give you such pleasure… the pleasure you want and the pleasure you need... if you will just continue to listen to me, to sink deeper and deeper into my words, and into your own desire for me.”

Alicia found that’s what she did want, too. She want to sink deeper; she wanted to cum harder; she wanted to forget about everything but her own arousal and needs and her desire to lick and worship Addiction’s perfect pussy....

Wait... what? That’s not right... but... but….

But she was a woman... a superheroine, sure, but a young, healthy, lesbian woman… and what such woman could ever resist Addiction, or resist wanting to press her face between Addiction’s thighs and lap at her luscious cunt?

Alicia surged again, one orgasm nowhere near enough for her.

Besides, Addiction was too hot and wonderful and sexually demanding for her to stop at just one, wasn’t she?

“Work your big, heavy, heroine tits all over the bed, Paragon. That feels so good to you and you know you want to....”

Alicia did, without wondering whether she should or shouldn’t anymore, knowing Addiction was right again, as it felt incredible to grind her sensitized, bound breasts all over the soft, satin sheets. Her nipples were like sharp stones as she moaned and worked them up and down, then side-to-side, over and over.

“Clench and squeeze the vibes in your pussy and ass, honey, as you’re so horny, and you so love having your holes stuffed so deep and used so hard....”

Alicia did that, too, rewarded for obeying as they sped up again, tormenting her to the point of more thick, helpless moaning. The part of the vibe pressing against her clit was just so insistent… almost like the perfect torture… driving her arousal sky-high once more.

“Breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out, my wonderful Paragon. Remind yourself about how desperately you want and need my wet pussy, my creamy Mistresscunt. Suck in more of my chloroform, too, the one that melts your mind and drains your will. You don’t need either of those two things anyway, do you, as it’s so much better to let Addiction tell you what to think, and what to do.”

She breathed in and out as told, too, earning another jolt of deep pleasure as she did, happy to let her thoughts float away on the fragrant, narcotic cloud trapped inside the hood.

“Cum for me again, sweetness. Cum for me as you realize, beyond all question, beyond all thought, that you love Addiction. You want to obey Addiction. Addiction is the most erotic, wonderful woman in the world. You want to submit to Addiction completely. You want Addiction to control your mind and body….”

Alicia did, crying out into her tight gag, lurching on her bed and against her restraints, giving herself up to the awesome feelings of arousal tearing through her, simply from listening to Addiction, and from doing exactly as she was told....

* * *

Two hours later, sweat-soaked and beginning to tire, but seemingly unable not to want more and more, Alicia felt something wriggling and jingling against her hands. For a moment, she wondered what that might mean, and what she was feeling there. She was close to orgasm again, though, and needed to cum again for her owner, so lost and happy as Mistress’ silken voice filled her mind and body with such undeniable pleasure.

Whatever was touching her could wait for a while, anyway. It could wait for her to obey Addiction’s commands one more time.

Because when she obeyed, she felt wonderful. When she obeyed, her useless mind could melt a little more and she could find peace. When she obeyed, her cunt could spasm and clench and allow her to cum again, and cum from the deepest parts within her.

Obey first, everything else second... yesss....

* * *

“. . . now you know what to do, Paragon. So concentrate for a moment on how you planned to free yourself. When you’ve sorted that out, do it, and then proceed as told. I’ll be waiting, and I know you wouldn’t want to disappoint me in any way. Kisses and hugs, my sweet slave, and bye for now.”

The silence in her ears seemed almost deafening after the constant inputs of the past few hours. Thus, it took a moment before Alicia began to shrug off the sexual lethargy coating and filling her, and think about how to get herself loose from her restraints. She remembered what she needed to do, finally, her fingers fluttering around and above her ass until they came in contact with the dangling key. Being careful not to lose her grip, she snapped it free from the string holding it, and began to work at the cuffs.

She freed first one wrist, then the other. Then, though she still felt like she’d been run over by a velvet steamroller, she removed the rest of the restraints from her sweat-caked, cum-coated body, including the vibrators and head wrap.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Alicia knew she’d probably never felt this good, or this drained, in her entire life, and knowing that a shower was next on her agenda.

No... that wasn’t correct. A shower was the second thing on her agenda. First, she had to call someone. She picked up the phone and started to dial, but stopped, as she realized she wasn’t dialing the right number. Settling herself, she imagined Addiction speaking to her again, shivering with lust as her owner’s words filled her head.

The correct number coming to her easily now, she dialed again, almost spinning off into orgasm when she heard her voice on the other end of the line saying, “Hello, Paragon!”

“Hello, Mistress Addiction,” she sighed, her pussy shuddering. “I needed to call you and tell you I live at 186 Bridgehamp.... ”

* * *

(To be continued....)