The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By the Book

It was Saturday night, and I had been looking forward to some serious study time. Generally that’s not a problem. My roommate Tiffany is a total party animal, and she isn’t around much, especially on weekends. Tonight though, she and her boyfriend Trent were camped out in the living room. They were drinking beer, and Tiffany was sitting on Trent’s lap. She had on this obscenely tight baby-blue T, and the nipples of her double-Ds were poking through the thin material like twin pacifiers. Her shorts were made from the same jersey material and were so snug you could see every dimple and crack. When she stood up, half of her ass hung out.

“I thought you guys were going to that frat party,” I said, taking a sip of Diet Coke and glancing down at my textbook. I know some people think I’m just a bookworm, but I take pretty good care of myself. I jog and work out, plus I’m fairly attractive. I’m a 34C, and my breasts are proportionate to my slender frame. I’m also a natural blonde unlike Tiffany who gets her color from a bottle.

“Seriously Jamie, why don’t you come to the party with us?” Tiffany asked in her annoying high-pitched voice. “You study way too much.”

“Thanks,” I said, looking up from my book, “but I have a lot more homework than you.” I meant that as a dig, but of course it went right over Tiffany’s head. She didn’t have any homework because Trent and the other guys at the fraternity house did it for her. I had a pretty good idea what they were getting in return.

Trent laughed. I didn’t like him, but I had to admit he was a good looking guy. Tonight he was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt that showed off his muscular chest. “Jamie likes to read,” he said. There was a nasty undercurrent in his voice. “How about you, Tiff? What kind of stuff do you read?”

“Well, I like all kinds of books,” Tiffany said with a bit of a pout. “I read lots of things.”

“Sure, but picture magazines and porn don’t really count,” Trent replied, puncturing his remark by reaching up to give her nipple a quick squeeze.

Caught by surprise, Tiffany jumped then settled back into Trent’s lap, grinning to let him know she wasn’t offended. “Seriously, Jamie, You really ought to come to the party,” she said. “What’s wrong with having a little fun?”

“Sorry,” I said. “I can’t, but I appreciate the invitation.” I raised the Diet Coke to my lips and took a long swallow. I wished they would leave already, so I could get back to work.

“Jamie, come to the party,” Trent said.

“Okay,” I promptly replied, surprised to hear myself agreeing. “But I’m really not dressed to go out,” I immediately added. I said it as an excuse, but it was true. I was wearing a baggy old shirt and a pair of coveralls.

“Don’t worry about your appearance. You look fine,” Trent said.

“Okay,” I agreed again. It wasn’t like me to be so wishy-washy, but apparently I was just in a mood to go along. I glanced wistfully at the book in my lap. “I really should stay here and read.”

“No you shouldn’t,” Trent said. “But I’ll tell you what. Since you like to read so much, we’ll stop at a bookstore on the way, and I’ll buy you a book.”

I took another swallow of my Diet Coke and looked up at the clock. “It’s almost 10:30,” I said. “No bookstore’s going to be open now.”

“That’s where you’re wrong” Trent said. “I know a great little bookstore that’s open twenty-four hours a day.” He flashed a wicked grin. “Now, finish your Diet Coke, and let’s get out of here.”

Obediently I chugged down the rest of the can. Trent stood up, shoving Tiffany off his lap, so she tumbled to the floor. “Come on,” he said, walking over to where I was sitting.

I immediately stood up, following him toward the door like an obedient little puppy dog. At the last moment, we turned to look back at Tiffany. She was standing now, pouting as her boyfriend and roommate walked off together. I couldn’t help feeling a little sorry for her. She looked so ridiculous with her fat breasts mashed into that tiny top. Now that she was standing, I could even see her cameltoe.

“Hey Tiffers,” Trent said. “Pour your beer down the front of your shirt.”

Astonished, I watched as she tilted the can so it soaked her shirt. She didn’t stop until it was empty. Now that it was wet, the thin shirt was virtually transparent.

“Much better,” he said. “Meet us at the party in about an hour.”

This is crazy, I thought as I obediently followed him to his car and got in. Part of my mind was frantically telling me just how crazy, that something was seriously wrong, but I just couldn’t force myself to care. It was like a dream where you don’t have any control over what happens next.

Finally, he pulled into a parking lot and I realized it wasn’t a bookstore at all but some sleazy sex shop on a dirty little side street. That did it. Something within me snapped and I started to let him have it. I began to tell him what a total pig he was.

He let me go on for a while. Then he said, “Shut up, Jamie,” and for some reason, I did. He caught me right in the middle of a sentence. My mouth was wide open, but I couldn’t talk.

“Good,” he said, commanding me to listen carefully. “In case you’re wondering, your Diet Coke had a neat little drug in it. I get it from a lab on campus. It lasts five or six hours, and basically it suppresses your will and makes you completely receptive to any suggestion I make. Pretty neat, hunh?” he said with a smug grin. “The more often you take it, the more permanent the effects. It’s certainly done wonders for Tiffany.”

He waited a moment to let it sink in then said, “You can talk now. Tell me what you think but no rough stuff.”

“I hate you,” I said. I really can’t believe you would do anything so awful. I …”

“Stop,” he cut me off. “Okay, let’s try it again. “You think it’s great. You love the idea of being under my control. You’ve had the hots for me from the day we first met, and you’re really excited about coming here.”

He waited a moment for it to sink in. Then he added, “Okay a few more things. You love to show off that tight little body of yours. You really like it when guys check you out, and you appreciate any compliment, no matter how crude. Got it?”

“Got it,” I said with new enthusiasm.

“Good.” He waited a moment for it to sink in. “So, Jamie, do you want to go inside and buy some porn?”

“Of course,” I said. “I love porn.”

We went in together with Trent’s arm around my waist. I felt really pleased to be with such a hot looking, absolutely fabulous guy. Once inside, he pressed a ten-dollar bill into my hand. “Here you go, Jamie,” he said. “I know you love to read. Find a good book.”

“Thank you,” I said taking the money. He was quite a guy and so thoughtful. I was lucky to have him show an interest in me.

Trent smiled. “I’ll be in the back watching a movie,” he said, beckoning to a door at the other end of the store. There was a turnstile and overhead a sign that said “Must Be 21 to Enter. Next to the door, a fat middle-aged man sat at a metal counter unadorned expect for a cash register and a credit card machine. “Come back and find me when you’re done,” he added.

That was going to be difficult. I was a couple years shy of 21, and the way I was dressed in that dumb shirt and overalls made me look even younger. But if that’s what Trent wanted, I would do it. There was no way I could disappoint such a wonderful guy.

The books were all paperbacks with X-rated covers. I picked up a few and flipped through them, trying to concentrate on reading. After a couple minutes, I found one called Gangbang Co-ed. The cover showed a girl in a school locker room. She was on a table on her hands and knees. She had huge breasts – they looked even bigger than Tiffany’s – and her ass was sticking up in the air. Behind her, a bunch of football players were lined up, waiting their turns. I had no idea why I picked it. I just knew it was going to be very embarrassing to approach the guy at the desk to buy it. But I had to. Trent was counting on me.

It occurred to me that I would look older, like I really belonged here, if I took off my blouse and bra and simply wore my coveralls. I found a spot where I was hidden from view. My hands were trembling, but I managed to yank off the blouse and unsnap my bra. Since I didn’t have a purse or anywhere to put them, I left them on the floor. With trembling hands, I refastened my coveralls. My back was now bare, and the top was so loose that the sides of my breasts were visible through the gaps in the fabric. When I walked, I could feel my nipples rubbing against the stiff denim.

The clerk took my ten dollars, and I waited patiently while he stared at my breasts. “You must be Trent’s new girl,” he finally said, not bothering to make change.

“Yes sir,” I said proudly. “He’s a really great guy.”

“Well, you have nice tits,” he said. “Really choice. I bet the guys have a lot of fun with you.”

“Thank you, sir,” I said. “I do my best to please.” As I slipped past him, I put a bit of extra wiggle in my step.

“Find a book?” Trent said as I approached him. He was standing in front of a curtained partition. From behind it, moaning sounds came and lights flashed.

“Yes,,” I said. “Can we please go now?”

“No, you don’t want to leave,” he replied. There are movie booths back there. Private little spots where you can watch porn, and Jamie, you love to watch porn. It’s a great way to learn new things, a real turn on.”

He waited while I absorbed the information.

“Hey Jamie,” he said, “do you want to go back there and watch some porn?

“If it’s all right with you,” I replied. “I love to watch porn.”

“That’s what I thought,” he said, laughing. He put his hand on my bare back and led me through the curtain into a small room. In the center, there was a TV screen. A girl was having sex with two guys, sucking off one while the other one fucked her from behind. It was absolutely enthralling. You could tell she really knew what she was doing.

“You love it,” Trent whispered into my ear as the images flickering before me. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my butt and his hands slipping inside the denim to grab my tits.

He was right. The action on the screen was a real turn on. Leaning against him, I put my hand between my legs and rubbed myself through my coveralls.

The next thing I knew, Trent turned me around so I was facing the wall. Without warning, something warm touched my arm. I turned to look. A hard cock had been pushed through a hole in the plaster and was pressing against me. Startled, I tried to take a step back.

“It’s called a gloryhole,” Trent said in my ear in that sexy voice of his. “He wants you to get him off.”

“I can’t do that!” I said. “I don’t even know him. He could be anyone.”

“Jamie, it doesn’t really matter who he is,” Trent patiently explained. “It’s what he’s got that’s important. There are really only two things to do with a stiff dick. You can either suck it or fuck it. I’m surprised a bright girl like you didn’t know that.”

He was right again. By now the cock had pulled out of the hole. We watched the movie for a few more minutes. I was really getting into it, rubbing myself with abandon.

Putting his arms around me, Trent turned me around to face the wall again. He undid the top of my overalls, so they dropped around my ankles. Then his hands went to my tits, mashing them and tweaking my nipples while I gasped and thrust my rear against his groin.

Within a few moments, the cock reappeared through the gloryhole. This time Trent positioned me in front of it, bending me at the waist so I was staring right at it. Cautiously I reached out and took the hard cock in my hand, rubbing it slowly back and forth. It got harder, and I could hear the moans of the anonymous guy on the other side. The wetness in my panties was increasing.

“Suck it,” Trent said.

I put my lips around the cock. It was warm and hard, and I licked it up and down before bringing it into my mouth. It tasted wonderful. Why had I wasted so much time on books, when I could have been concentrating on beautiful, hard cocks instead? Using one hand to steady the cock while I sucked on it, I reached down between my legs, insinuating my fingers inside my panties and began to rub again.

“Let me help with that,” I heard Trent say, behind me. I wasn’t sure what he meant, until I felt his hands on my hips. There was a ripping sound as my panties came off. A moment later, his cock slowly sunk into my wet, hot pussy.

“Geez, you’re tight,” he said, thrusting in and out while the other cock continued to fuck my mouth. Without warning the cock in my mouth exploded, sending torrents of hot jism down my throat. I swallowed frantically, but there was too much and some dribbled down my cheeks.

Before I had time to react, a second cock took his place. “Go ahead. You know what to do,” Trent said, still drilling me from behind. By now, I was very close to my own orgasm.

I stuffed the new cock into my mouth and began sucking. He came quickly, and I swallowed his cum, happily licking my lips as the last drop went down my throat. A moment later Trent came, his hot goo triggering my orgasm.

With a wet plop, his cock came free. He turned me around to face him. “Clean me up,” he said.

Sinking to my knees, I gladly complied still a bit dazed from the intensity of my own orgasm.

When I finished, there was another cock waiting for me in the gloryhole. I must have gone through seven or more dicks that way. My face was covered in cum, my makeup was totally smeared, and I desperately wanted another cock shoved up my cunt.

“Come on,” said Trent. “Let’s get you out of here.” He refastened my coveralls. We almost forgot the book, but Trent made me go back and retrieve it. The guy at the front desk had a huge grin on his face. “She’s a great little cocksucker,” the clerk said as we approached him. “She got me off twice.”

“Jamie has a lot of potential,” Trent replied, “but she’s still learning. “Jamie, thank the nice man for the compliment.”

“Thank you, sir,” I said. “It was a pleasure to suck your cock.”

I hardly remember the drive to the frat house, I was so turned on. Before we went in, Trent reached into the glove box and handed me some towelettes to wipe my face. Impatiently, I dabbed around my mouth and chin, too far gone to really care much about my appearance.

Inside, there were guys everywhere. Some were playing foosball or shooting pool. Others were just sitting around on couches, talking and watching TV. Tiffany appeared to be the only other girl in the place. They had put her to work. She was topless now, carrying a tray full of beer bottles. As she went around the room handing them out, guys would goose her or squeeze a tit. But through it all, she just kept on smiling. She really had great poise. I could probably learn a lot from her.

Finally she made her way over to me. “Wow,” she said with a giggle. “Looks like you’ve been busy.”

“She’s about to get a lot busier,” Trent said. “So, Jamie,” he said to me, “tell me truthfully, deep down, do you really want to do all of these guys?”

“No,” I replied honestly. “I want to go home.” I remembered I needed to be polite, so I added ‘please.”

“You’re just nervous,” he said. “Think of this as the final exam in Slut 101. “You’ve worked hard. You’ve done all your homework. So what are you?”

“I’m a slut,” I answered because that’s what he wanted me to say. Deep down though, I wasn’t really sure.

“Exactly. So I’m really doing you a big favor. It’s a lot easier to get fucked if everyone already knows how much you want it. And Jamie, you want it a lot. You need to get fucked. It’s pretty much all you think about.”

I nodded in agreement. Now that he said so, it made a lot of sense.

He waited a moment. “Hey everyone,” he shouted out to the crowd. Heads turned toward us, and it got very silent. “This is Jamie. She’s a slut. Isn’t that right, honey?”

“Hi, guys,” I said, licking my lips. “I’m ready to party. Who wants to do me?”

A cheer went up. It felt good to be so popular. I loved the way they were staring at me as Trent led me into a small room that was empty except for a king-size mattress in the center.

“Okay, slut Jamie,” Trent said, “this is your big moment.” He was standing close to me, one hand holding my chin so I was staring right into his eyes. “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” I said. I was so excited I was trembling.

“Good. Just remember anything they want to do is fine with you. No holes barred. Got it?”

“Got it,” I said.

I watched him walk away. For a moment, I was all alone. Then three guys came in, all sporting huge hard-ons. In an instant, they had me surrounded. Sinking to my knees, I began to suck on their cocks, going back and forth among them. After a minute or two, they positioned me so I was straddling one of the guys, with his cock buried deep inside me. I had the second guy’s cock in my mouth, and I was using my hand to jerk off the third guy. As I worked the three cocks, I could feel my body tensing up like I was going to cum, but I couldn’t quite get there.

I was growing more and more frustrated. Finally, the guy I was jerking off moved behind me and slowly entered my virgin ass. It hurt like hell for a few moments, but eventually I got into a rhythm, and then it began to feel pretty good. By the time the three of them had finished, I had already cum twice.

After that, I insisted on having a guy in my ass and one in my pussy at all times. As two guys fucked me, more would come forward to be sucked or jerked off. I lost count of how many guys I serviced, but it had to be over twenty, some of them repeat customers. I learned later that Tiffany was stationed on the other side of the door on her knees, making sure everyone who came in was good and hard.

It was four in the morning when I finally collapsed on the bed. The last guy had just finished by pulling out of me and jerking off on my tits. By now, so many guys had cum on me, I felt like I had been dipped in icing. As I raised myself to my elbows, I noticed that someone had placed Gangbang Co-ed over my cunt.

A while later, Trent and Tiffany came to get me. Carefully, they helped me to my feet. My coveralls had disappeared, so they covered me with a large t-shirt with the fraternity’s name across the front. As cum soaked as I was, the T-shirt immediately plastered itself to my skin.

“Glad you came to the party?” Trent asked as we started walking. My arms were around their shoulders for support, lifting up the t-shirt so my ass and cunt were exposed.

I could only nod. I was going to be very sore. My tits were bruised, and my ass was beginning to throb. But I had learned a hell of a lot.

“Now that you’ve mastered Gangbang Co-ed we’ll have to get you another book,” Trent said as we continued walking. “There’s another party next week, and the guys are all looking forward to seeing what you’re going to do next.”

I closed my eyes, letting them handle me like a limp doll. I was sure I would be back next week, and I knew I would enjoy it. Trent would see to that.