The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CAB RIDE

by Karla

I don’t even remember what he looked like, much less how I got there. Well, unfortunately, I do remember how I got there, and everything that happened, but I don’t know why I did them.

I hailed a cab after work, and a man came up and tried to take it from me.

“this is my cab! I waved him down!”

“No, it’s mine, but I’ll share the ride.” I looked at him angrily, but I got inside with him, anyways. Something about his eyes.

He gave the driver an address, and I told the cabby I was going to the same place.

“You have really nice legs.” His hand rested on my knee.

“Thank you.” I lightly pushed his hand away, and he moved it to my thigh, and slowly stroked my leg.

“What’s your name?”

“Karla. And please stop touching me.” I asked softly, but I made no resistance.

“No, I like to touch you. Hike up your skirt higher.” I did. “What color panties are you wearing?” I answered, and moved up my skirt higher to show him. I felt very tense, but I couldn’t get over those eyes. His finger lightly brushed the front of my panties. “Hmmm, you trim it, nice. Can I see your bush? Please, take off your panties for me.” I removed them, very awkwardly in the back of the cab, and I could see the driver watching me in his mirror. He tucked my panties in his coat pocket, and took out his wallet. He handed the driver several bills, and asked if he would chauffer us for the afternoon. The cabby was all too eager.

“Take off your bra now, your tits are too small for one anyway.”

I un did the clasp, he stopped me.

“It would be a lot easier, I think, take off your top first, then remove your bra. When you’re finished, I will tell you when to put your top back on.” I blushed red, my hand were shaking, I couldn’t resist his requests. I took off my top, then my bra. Then we stopped for a red light. Three guys next to us were pointing at me. He told me to press my tits against the window, smile, and wave. My face was burning, but I did as I was told. The light changed, and we turned away, down another street. I watched his as he popped off all but the bottom 3 buttons on my top. As we were passing a crowded park, he told the driver to stop.

“Get out, and take these buttons, and your bra, and throw them in that garbage can. Then go to the drinking fountain, take a drink, and return to me. Then you can have your top back.” I grabbed his arm, and begged him not to make me do this. He said to go now, eyes burning into me, I slowly got out and walked to the nearest can.

“Hey! I said that one out there!” He pointed to one about 200 feet away. As I walked to it, a man stopped me.

“Hey, nice tits, you one of those exebish’ners?” I looked back to the cab, he stared at me, and nodded.

“Yes, I am, do you want to feel them?” I couldn’t believe what I was saying. He pinched my nipples, and squeezed my tits hard. He grabbed the back of my skirt, and pulled it up, then grabbed my bare ass. He suddenly looked blank, then let go, and walked away. I left my skirt up, and threw away my bra, and loose buttons. I went to the fountain, and took a drink, splashing water on myself, also, while several men and women stared at me. I was so humiliated, and now I had to pee. He seemed to know, his eyes met mine again, and in front of everybody, I bent and peed right on the sidewalk. The words and things shouted at me as I walked back to the cab still burn in my mind. He gave me my top when I got in, I buttoned the three buttons, and we took off again.

The next stop was at the mall. He told the driver to park, and come in with us. I was asked politely to act like I was there alone. He was always so polite, but firm. I walked into an expensive lingerie shop, and picked out an overly revealing, see through red two-piece outfit. I went into the dressing room, and put it on. My nipples and pubic hair showed clearly through the sheer fabric, and I was surprised at how wet I was when I looked at myself in the mirror. I walked out of the room, into the store, and asked the woman clerk how it looked. She said it was quite stunning, but I needed another opinion. I walked right out of the store, into the crowded mall, and asked three men if they liked my outfit. They looked shocked, but one finally spoke.

“Looks pretty hot, but I’d need it modeled first.”

I burned up inside, my tummy tensed, I could not believe what I was doing, but no matter how I tried, I couldn’t control my own actions. I turned slowly in circles, moving my hips sexily, teasing them. I rubbed my barely covered ass against one of their crotches, feeling the hardness through his jeans. I danced more and more, acting like a club dancer on a busy night, not really caring that my audience of three had grown to over ten men. The lady in the store stare at me in disgust, but I didn’t care. After danceing for all of them, the first three came back in the store with me. One paid for my outfit, and I so graciously gave it to him.

“Here, you paid for it, it’s yours.” I removed the outfit, and stood there, completely nude, while he signed the reciept. Then I went back to the dressing room, and put my clothes back on. I looked at my face in the mirror, while I trembled, feeling icy cold, out of control. My eyes weren’t there, his eyes were, looking into me, driving me to do his will, and anyone elses, but not my own. As I walked out, I was applauded, but I was called several nasty names, too. And I felt like they were true, too.

Then I went to a very conservative department store. Braless, with my top open down to three buttons, I was treated quite rudely. I picked an outfit that was nice, but two sizes too big. I went in the dressing room, took off all my clothes, then walked out of the room, carrying the new outfit, still on the hangers.

“No, this one’s the wrong size, and I don’t care for the color. What else do we have here?” I put the outfit back on the rack, and then started looking over other outfits, wandering around the Ladies Wear, totally naked. I felt suddenly afraid as I saw the guard approach, but he just stopped and watched me, trying to look mean, but smirking.

“Oh, well, there’s really nothing here that suits me today. So long.” I walked out of the store, still undressed, and after maybe fifty people stopped to stare, I giggled, and blushed.

“Oops, I forgot something.” I continued to giggle, even though I was absolutely dying inside. I walked casually to the dressing room, stopping a moment just to lightly squeeze the guards balls through his uniform. His eyes opened wide, he just watched me as I got my clothes, and dressed in front of him. As I walked out, I saw the female employees yelling at him. As I walked through the mall, everyones eyes were on me. I lifted my skirt, or opened my top, to any guy who said anything to me. As I walked out the door, my cab pulled up. I got in quickly, and we drove away. I sat silently, embarrased beyond belief, thinking about what I had done, trying to understand why. I was relieved, at least, that I had only embarrassed myself, but I had not allowed myself to be used sexually. As soon as that thought entered my head, I looked up at him, and he smiled wickedly, and unzipped his pants. Was he reading my mind? His cock sprang out from his pants, and I brushed back my hair behind my ear, and lowered my mouth to him. I stroked the base as I licked the head, feeling him twitching in my hand. He pulled up my skirt, and moved me closer to the door, so that my bare ass was pressed to the window as we drove along the expressway. I couldn’t see what was going on, but I heard horns beeping, and people shouting things that I could not make out. Besides, I was too busy, my head bobbing up and down, sucking his small but hard cock. He told the driver to park up at the rest area. The driver got in the back seat, and opened his pants, too. His cock was huge, and dirty. I took him into my mouth hungrily. He sat in the back seat, with the door open. I was outside the door, with my head in the car, while he stood outside the car, holding my hips firmly. I moaned through the drivers cock as he slide easily into my hot wet pussy. I started sucking harder, my mouth taking him deeper, as he pounded my pussy over and over. Drivers cock was deep down my throat, I could feel him throbbing, I could taste wetness from the tip. As he exploded into my pussy, I suddenly felt in control. The driver spurted thick globs of semen into my tummy, and splattered more across my face as I pulled back.

“You small dicked asshole! What are you doing to me? Let me go!” I screamed, and struggled, he firmly grabbed me, and rolled me onto my back. He stared into my eyes again, and I lost my will to fight.

“Small dick, hmmm,” he laughed at me, “Driver, lets go visit the zoo for a while.” I whimpered, but there was no use.

At the zoo, he lead me to the Primate House. Again, I was asked to act like I was alone. I walked up to a cage with a huge, angry gorilla. I pulled off my top, and threw it in his cage. The giant dropped his banana, and watched me intently. I took off my skirt, and tossed it to him, also. At this point, I realized I was naked again, and the only way to retrieve my clothes was to...well, I deserve this. I shouldn’t have made fun of his cock in the cab. I climbed over the rail, the ape looked at me, surprised. He started jumping up and down. Close to twenty men ran up to help me.

“Don’t worry, I do this all the time. Enjoy the show.” This was un real. Why was I saying these things? Within seconds, I was on video and film. Without warning, or foreplay, for that matter, the gorilla got hold of me, and pulled me under him. I was being crushed, as the big, furry beasts filthy penis pressed against my wet puss...wait, my, oh, no, not there! He wasn’t choosy, but I was. I struggled, even the thoughts in my head could not override my resistance. But it was no use. He was so big, so powerful, there was no escape. He pressed and pressed, I screamed in agony, my voice loud and clear as I called for help.

“Yes! Yes! Do my ass! Everyone! Take my picture! I’m a monkey slut!”

I cried, tears running down my face, the pain was so intense, yet my mind, my body, my very words were not in my control. The ape bounced me up and down on his lap, ripping my poor ass in half, his huge paws squeezing my small titties. After over an hour, he grunted, and spurted monkey cum into my ass. Then he dropped me, and crawled in the corner to sleep. I squated down in front of the cameras, and let the sperm shoot out of my ass. Then I gathered my two pieces of clothing, and dressed. The audience helped me out of the cage. I could barely walk. He came to me, with the driver, and they carried me to the cab.

“Are you ever going to complain about small dicks again?”

“No,” I gasped weakly.

We drove to a nasty part of town, and it was getting very dark. As we passed an alley, he ordered the driver to stop. I looked in the alley, several dirty, smelly, drunken bums were sitting around a burn-ing garbage can. The cab pulled right up to them. I fought back the urges, but I couldn’t do it. I got out, and walked up to them.

“Who wants a good time here?” I asked, helplessly sexy.

“How much, bitch?”

“I love cock! I’m free!” I smiled, and giggled, as tears fell down my cheeks. “I won’t be needing these anymore tonite!” I quickly took off my top, and my skirt, and threw them into the flames. The four men got up, and came towards me. Just as the grabbed me, he spoke from the cab.

“Good bye, Karla.” He put on his sun glasses, and they drove away. Suddenly, I was back in control of myself. And then, I was thrown to the ground.

I don’t know, was it one hour, maybe two? After almost non stop fucking, my pussy, my ass, my mouth full of cum, I felt several warm streams spraying on my naked body, as I lay helplessly exhausted on the pavement. Then they left. And the police arrived. I looked up to them for help.

“Looks like her, alright.”

“Yes, it does. We have a warrant for you, young lady, Public Indecency, Lewd Conduct, Trespassing on Zoological Property.”

I was arrested, and taken to jail. I had no bail money, so I spent two weeks with Mabel, Bertha, and Gretchen. In court, there was plenty of video footage of me in the mall, and the zoo. The all male jury spent hours watching the video tapes over and over, before finding me guilty on all the charges. Six months of supervision. My supervision officer is very nice, though. But there’s something about his eyes....