The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caitlyn’s 1

(mc, md, M/F, ma, ds, ex, hm, fe, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and content of an adult nature. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

Be careful what you say,,, VERY careful.

INTRO COMMENTS:

Most of my writings are actual events I’ve experienced, with names or such changed. This story is my first attempt at a male viewpoint, so bear with me, and if there’s some insights to men, related to this story, that I could benefit from in my writing please share them! It has non-consensual sex and though I try to tame down the graphic language, the graphic nature is evident. This story was born of a group trance session where a friend began to hear EXACTLY what was said, instead of implied meanings.

FOR THOSE EASILY TRANCED- realize I write all my stories half-tranced (or more), living and reliving it from every character’s perspective, to get more realistic actions based on the characters’ senses. If you are easily tranced like me, PLEASE be careful when reading my stories.

Please be kind- I write to express what I cannot in my real world. Much of what I write, I have experienced first hand, and due to my family and occupational restrictions, can never share with those closest to me. Names are always changed.

CAITLYN’S 1

Ronny walked into the mall store Caitlyn’s, weeding himself out of the steady flow of mall traffic. He was a good 3 inches taller than most people, being six feet and a bit, but his narrow skinny frame was easily pushed around in crowds, and in locker rooms at high school as well.

He had just gotten back with Alyssa, his girlfriend, and he intended to cement their reunion with a nice outfit. He knew she wore the bare tummy peasant blouses, and hip hugger polyester pants from this upscale, cutesy clothing store. She was out of his league and he knew it- rich parents, political family. Why she took him back so suddenly and without explanation was beyond him, a complete mystery, but, so were women, and he saw cosmic balance there.

There was a tall young woman in a long white cable knit sweater, with short brown hair, talking with a customer at the counter in back. By the dressing rooms stood another young woman, the reason Ronny came to this store at all. He wouldn’t know the latest fashion if it crawled up his leg and hooked to his briefs like a garter belt. He liked how Alyssa dressed, every boy in school did, so he asked the only other girl in school that dressed as well as she did.

Darla was on a social level equal to Alyssa. They were similar in appearance, with Darla being slightly taller, and maybe a cup size smaller. Both were energetic- Alyssa led the cheerleading team at the State Championship, while Darla was the principle in the school dance team. Alyssa however had been given a new Nissan for her birthday, and any clothes and things she needed, as well as a large allowance so she didn’t have to work. Darla’s clothes were marked down returns to Caitlyn’s, and she got 15% off as well as an employee. Both were well liked, but Darla and Ronny had known each other through 3 years of theater class, and got along well. Darla was hanging belts up on the back racks, nearly hidden from view, when Ronny walked up.

“Looks Great! I’ll take ten!” Ronny chuckled, as Darla was holding a handful of belts. She looked up, then smiled a casual smile.

“Hey, Ronny. Did you ever find your notebook?” Ronny liked the way she remembered things he may have said or did. It showed she cared, in some measure. He would rather she didn’t remember that four guys from the Posse gang in school caught him in his locker, and stole his wallet and bookbag, after punching and kicking him a few times.

“Um, yeah, it was in the creek behind the football field, with the library books I lost with it. I guess none of them were literate, so they weren’t valuable.” He shrugged.

Darla put her arm around Ronny in a friendly way, and he reciprocated. The moment his hand touched the shoulder of her wine colored nylon blouse he felt a static electric shock, enough to make his hand twitch. Her shoulder was cold, but she was warm inside, where it counted.

“What brings you here? I can barely afford this stuff, and I get the employee discount?” Darla crossed her arms, looking quizzical. Ronny noticed her top, still feeling the sting he got in his hand.

“Actually, I want your shirt!” The size, color, everything was perfect for Alyssa, all he needed to know was where they were and what size she would likely be. He had asked her what sizes she was, but she just rebuked him, saying men didn’t ask ladies such things.

“Oh, sure. No problem,” stated Darla, matter of factly. She casually and quickly began unbuttoning her blouse, and before Ronny could catch his breath, she was holding it out to him, standing in only her matching wine colored satin bra. Ronny smiled slyly, knowing there was a joke being played, but unaware what it was. He scanned Darla’s face for a smirk, a gesture, but she seemed almost unaware she was topless. He was about to hand it back to her, but thought, ‘maybe this is a flinch test!’ They had tried to out gross each other at lunch, and out drink each other at Lewis’s birthday bash. Surely this was another such thing.

“Was there anything else, I gotta get back to stocking, or Sherry over there will kill me.” Darla grabbed up some belts.

“Yes, I’ll need the matching bra too.” Ronny winked. “Of course.” Darla continued sorting the belts on separate hooks, the black, from the brown, the spiked from the grommetted, but without looking up or missing a beat, she slid her left arm behind her, and with a quiet snap, reached back around and pulled her bra off. She held it out in her right hand as she continued her sorting with the other. Ronny was dumbfounded.

“You are sooo fired if she sees you!” He said laughing. “Huh? Why? What am I doing?” She looked up into his eyes with honest sincerity.

“Duh! Only like, walking naked through the mall, getting fired, that’s what!” He shook his head in disbelief at how far Darla could carry a joke, and how well she controlled her expression.

“Oh”, she smiled, acknowledging. “That’s right, I forgot, I was. Well hold on a tick Ronny, I’ll be ready in a moment.” He wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion. Darla’s hand had smoothly unzipped her skirt, and both thumbs curled under the band of her undies as she bent forward.

“You aren’t going to undress in public!” He shouted. He threw her clothes back at her.

“Of course not! God, what kind of doofus are you?” Darla had her skirt zipped and bra done up, and finished buttoning her blouse just as Sherry pushed around Ronny’s left side.

“Can I see you a second Darla? And you’ll have to wait outside the store mister,,” she put her hand on his back as if to lead him out. There was a ZAP! And Ronny leapt from the shock Sherry had given him. She recoiled her long slender hand, her pageboy bob hairdo bouncing as she scowled at Ronny.

Sensing safety in numbers, Darla asked, “Why Sherry, what’s wrong?”

“I saw you take your clothes off in the mirrors, you little whore.” Sherry took the moral high ground, since she was the assistant manager and could hire and fire anyone she wanted. Her fiancé Andrew was the manager, and would go along with her decisions, if pressed. Ronny felt his back with his hand, and puzzled the situation. The static electric shock really smarted, and he thought there might even be blood, or at least a bruise.

“I did not! I would never undress in public!” Darla emphatically repeated Ronny’s words exactly. Ronny felt somehow his presence here might have contributed to this. Certainly she wouldn’t have felt like joking around if he hadn’t been there, and now his friend was about to lose her job.

“Are you calling me a liar?” Sherry was turning red. Darla was turning white.

“Ladies,” Ronny interjected, “Please! Just kiss and forget all this ok?”

Both ladies took a small step forward, and before anyone knew what had happened, they had touched lips together briefly, and separated. Both looked up at Ronny.

“What was I just saying?” asked Sherry.

“Huh, I don’t know, was it about the belts?” Darla scratched her head. The two women looked at Ronny.

Ronny’s eyes widened, as his pulse quickened. “Beats me, , ,”he shrugged.

Sherry’s voice was loud and commanding. “On your knees!” She kicked Ronny in his crotch hard enough to make him see stars. Pain pulsed through his body as she kicked him there again. He doubled over onto the carpet. He felt like he was about to throw up. He looked up to see Darla whirling a belt in the air over her head.

SNAP! The leather belt ripped a small hole in the back of Ronny’s black t-shirt. He let out an instant scream as Sherry’s platform heel connected with his forehead. Sherry put her foot down on Ronny’s right hand, hard.

“Darla, you would never kick my ass!” He screamed.

“Well duh,, of course I wouldn’t,,” Darla grabbed Sherry and pushed her into the winter coat rack.

“What the hell are you doing?” Darla implored.

Sherry smiled, her eyes narrowing. “Stay out of this, he likes it, and he’s got it coming anyways.”

Ronny snapped his head up, as if he had just gotten the punch line of a really great joke. He stood to his full height quickly and stepped between the two.

“Girls, girls, kiss and forget it!” He said, hesitantly. The two hardened combatants instantly softened, and turned their faces to each other. Their lips made a small noise as they met, and then they stood up beside each other, relaxed.

Darla turned to Ronny. “What did you say?” She smiled that same old, familiar, Darla smile.

“ I said”, Ronny drew out his thought. For his assumption to be right, he’d have to suggest something that would never be contemplated or done, under normal circumstances. ‘Never do’, he pondered. “I said I guess there’s no stopping you two from taking your clothes off and running through the mall, is there?” Both women chuckled. Darla addressed Ronny as Sherry pulled her sweater-dress over her head. “Nope! Once we get it in our head, there’s no turning back!” Darla began unbuttoning her silky blouse. Ronny grabbed her hands and pulled her to him. She struggled, groaning. He whispered into her ear.

“Stop. Think about what you’re doing.” He felt her tugging cease, as she looked up dumbfounded.

“Ronny, I was about to freak!” Darla exclaimed quietly. She looked around the room, for answers to her brain’s many questions.

“Forget about it, it wouldn’t have mattered to me, cuz I know that if,” Ronny looked up to see Darla listening with a quizzical look on her face.

“ What was I just doing?” Darla asked.

“Wow. This is too intense”. Just then Sherry stepped into view. She had discarded her hose and cable dress, her deadly shoes and even her panties and bra. She bounced playfully around Ronny taking Darla’s hand.

Come on! Let’s go! It’ll be fun!” Laughing like a schoolgirl on the playground, Sherry bolted out into the mall. “What’s going on?” Darla looked frantic.

“Nothing really, forget it.” Replied Ronny to Darla. Her body’s tension instantly melted. He stared at the bouncing 24 year old as her bare feet patted quickly past Raja’s Temple Gameroom. You could hear her giddy laughter for several stores, until the shouts and gasps and screams of the patrons and security overpowered her own.

“Well, I gotta get this stock done, I’ll see you in theater class.” Darla looked up, left and right, and then asked Ronny, “Did you see where Sherry went?”

“I’m sure she’ll turn up, have a good night Dar!” Ronny looked at his hand, the one that had shocked Darla, and became thoughtful. His mind replayed every misspoken word, not quite believing the last few minutes had happened. He might not even if it weren’t for the whip mark on his back, and his hand that Sherry stepped on. He pondered. He was oblivious to everyone around him as he walked past the gathered crowd, the television camera crew, around the police cars at the mall entrance, and out to his car.