The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caitlyn’s 2

(mc, md, M/F, ma, ds, ex, hm, fe, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and content of an adult nature. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

Be careful what you say,,, VERY careful.

INTRO COMMENTS:

Most of my writings are actual events I’ve experienced, with names or such changed. This story is my first attempt at a male viewpoint, so bear with me, and if there’s some insights to men, related to this story, that I could benefit from in my writing please share them! It has non-consensual sex and though I try to tame down the graphic language, the graphic nature is evident. This story was born of a group trance session where a friend began to hear EXACTLY what was said, instead of implied meanings.

FOR THOSE EASILY TRANCED- realize I write all my stories half-tranced (or more), living and reliving it from every character’s perspective, to get more realistic actions based on the characters’ senses. If you are easily tranced like me, PLEASE be careful when reading my stories.

Please be kind- I write to express what I cannot in my real world. Much of what I write, I have experienced first hand, and due to my family and occupational restrictions, can never share with those closest to me. Names are always changed.

CAITLYN’S 2

Ronny sat on the thick, soft, carpeted floor of his living room, his back against the sofa. In his lap was an empty box of caramel popcorn. His right hand now had a bandage on it, where Darla’s dangerous heel had stomped. He had been playing and replaying the scene at Caitlyn’s in the mall, over and over. He stared through the television, through the wall, through time and space. It was as if he had seen a large man in a red suit slide down his chimney, but couldn’t dare to analyze further, since any logical answers simply weren’t possible.

He hadn’t heard his mother, Kate, come in, with his younger sister and older brother. His sister Brandi was learning to drive, and Ronny’s brother Ken had bought her a new Mazda Miata convertible. Ken was twenty-five, married to a pretty, nice lady, and worked at a big company, doing God knows what. It didn’t matter to his mom and dad. They treated him as a conquering hero, and spoiled Brandi rotten. Most children born second in line feel these things, but there was way too much evidence for it to be entirely in his head. No wonder Ronny sank further and further into his own space.

Ronny was unaware of the room newly filled with siblings, until his mother and Brandi approached. Brandi grabbed for the box of caramel popcorn.

“There better be some left you weirdo.” As the box moved, Ronny’s instincts kicked in, gripping the box and snapping himself out of his deep thoughts.

“Mom!” cried Brandi, pulling harder.

Ken walked into the kitchen, remembering the recently purchased bottle of Shiraz, chilling in the refrigerator. He shook his head, smirking, feeling pleased with himself.

Kate put her left hand gently on Brandi’s shoulder and stared down at her strange troubled son.

“Ronald you stop this now. Can’t you see Brandi wants some?”

“So do I, why do I always”, Ronald interjected, but before he could assert his opinion, his mother’s right hand delivered a backhand stroke to Ronny’s forehead.

“AH!” cried out all three, as a powerful electric shock snapped Kate’s hand, Ronny’s head, and Brandi’s shoulder, where her mom was touching her. Ronny’s head bounced backward, off the sofa cushion, while the two women staggered a step or two away, unsteadily. The snapping noise was loud enough it drew Ken’s attention, sloshing his wine as he entered the room.

“Well now, is the war of the Munch-Corn finished?” Ken said slyly.

“No! This ass just hurt mom!” Brandi sneered.

“Here!” Ronny threw the box at Brandi. “It’s not fair!” Mom treats you like a princess! Everything you want you get, Every little thing! Do you see me getting a new car?” Ronny was disgusted, irate, and his forehead really hurt. It felt like he had been stung between the eyes by a bee over a foot long. He rubbed his head as Brandi retorted.

“It’s empty! At least I wouldn’t sit down and eat all the Munch-Corn, would I mom?” Brandy looked over to Kate, furious at Ronny now.

“Never, your highness.” Ronny’s mom was kneeling beside Brandi, sitting on her heels. Ronny’s eyebrows raised into his bangs at the sight.

“There! What I get I deserve, and what you get is what you deserve, creep.” Barndi smiled.

Ronny was mentally staggering at his sister’s words, and mom’s posture. Even Ken seemed confused by that. He leaped to his feet, gathering his senses.

“What? You deserve being treated like a goddess while I should be treated like some begger or criminal?”

Brandi pointed her finger menacingly at Ronny, gazing powerfully down her arm. “Seize him!” she commanded.

Ronny’s mom lunged from her knees, wrapping her arms around Ronny’s legs. Nearly stumbling to the floor, Ronny didn’t even notice Ken’s motions until the sleeve of his crisp white business shirt, and the arm inside it, was crushing Ronny’s windpipe in a headlock. Ronny understood what was happening. It was more of the bizarre actions seen at the mall. But though the sight of his friend Darla disrobing was now but as a dream, Ken’s very real arm was cutting off blood to Ron’s head.

“Now, infidel! Non-believer! Do you still intend to spout your lies, acting out your heresies?” Brandi looked at Ronny judgementally. Her words were clearly not her usual patter. Ron’s mom wallowed on the carpet, thoughtlessly wrinkling the beige pants suit she just bought at Dillard’s for two hundred dollars. Ronny was too busy thinking about Brandi’s words, preparing a response, to take in the absurdity of the moment. The smell of fabric softener filled his nose, from Ken’s restraining arm.

Ron shouted back at Brandi just as Ken’s wife Clara walked through the front door. She had gotten a spiral perm, and had come to show it off. She stared in astonishment at what she saw in the living room.

“Unlike you, I don’t flirt and screw everyone I know, or buy them all cars, so they’ll like me or do what I want! I’m trying to be myself! If I get beat up at school, or asked out to the Cinema Ten to watch a movie, it’s because I was being me.” Ronny felt his knees weaken, the diminished bloodflow working its natural effects. He fell to his knees, Ken’s meaty arm still latched tightly to Ronny’s neck.

Clara seemed to waltz over to Ken’s side. Ronny turned to his right. He was out of breath and blood in his head, and the world got a strange, “letterbox” feel to it. He witnessed Clara, in her yellow blouse and khaki shorts, slide her body and hands from Ken’s knee to his ribs, like a sensual snake. He voice was a purr.

“Please baby, let your brother go and tell me what’s going on,, ok?” She ran her fingers through Ken’s perfectly wavy hair. She had always been cutesy, but now she was sultry, if not far more. Ken’s arms instantly flew around Clara’s waist. His right hand cupped both of Clara’s buttocks, gripping her right one tightly. His left hand slid up from her thigh, pressing heavily on Clara’s blouse. Her right breast lifted with Ken’s finger pressure, until his hand covered it and he began massaging it. Clara gasped with a shock, and then smiled wickedly.

“I got a better idea honey. I’m going to rip these clothes off you and lick every inch of your hot body!” Clara let out a shrill squeal of delight, as Ronny crawled toward the television, near the front door. His color had returned to his face, but the room still spinned like on a bad tequila night.

“But first”, Ken continued, “I’m taking you to Heritage Motors-Wait till you see your present!”

Ronny’s lips were against the rough thick carpet, and his eyes had closed to shake off the vertigo. He heard the front door close as his brother and his wife cooed their exit. Ronny shook his head slowly, chanting over and over, “this can’t be real.”

Like a newborn colt, Ronny slowly raised up under his shaking legs. His hands gripped the television set for stability. He scanned the room slowly, more questions now flooding into his brain.

“Mom? Brandi? Where did you go?” Ronny’s mind reeled, and names stacked like blocks in his mind.

Darla: He had to talk to her about his afternoon, and tell her about this event at home.

Dad: Brandi would want to turn him to her side in a “poor little me” attack, like usual.

Alyssa: He needed to call his girlfriend.

Ronny glanced out the window at the sound of a truck. It was the familiar pickup belonging to his father, John. Standing at the end of the driveway were Ronny’s mom, and Brandi, sultry Goddess of MunchCorn.