The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campfire Tail

“We shouldn’t be out here.”

Trevor looked over at the awkward looking boy. “You’re not gonna start that shit again are you?”

“Yeah man, don’t be going off on your boy scout mantra of only camping in the marked locations. Besides, the girls here aren’t frightened. Are you girls?” Jeff added.

Clayton knew why these guys were doing this, why they’d insisted on coming out here in the middle of swamp country. It wasn’t simply a camping trip they wanted. They wanted what any red-blooded high school male wanted. And that was why the girls were here.

Julie and Janey were sisters and not just any sisters. No, Clayton thought looking their way across the campfire, they were the cream of the crop at Miroir High. Only a year apart but at opposite ends of the spectrum in just what made them the object of every student’s and at least a few teacher’s lustful stares.

“Come on Clayton, this is fun. You like having fun right?” Julie asked.

She had a way of speaking that made Clayton melt, just like every other guy she probably dealt with. Getting her way was something she’d never had much difficulty achieving and she knew just the look to silence Clayton’s protests.

He looked into her sparkling eyes, the fire flickering in the darkness of her pupils, the others watching for his reaction. He shrugged and gave a little smile. Rolling his eyes, he tried to avoid looking at what Julie had worn. Both girls had dressed for a night of teasing and fun. But Julie, being the sister with the more ample assets up top, had made sure she wore something low-cut and tight. All night it had been near impossible not to just stare. Obviously that was the effect she wanted. But Trevor would kill him if he knew the battle he was waging inside.

“So how about it?” Janey asked. “You gonna be a spoiler, or part of the fun?”

Trevor and Jeff laughed, watching their girls as Clayton shook his head. Like her older sister, Janey was gorgeous, but where Julie had brown hair with hints of scarlet streaks, Janey had pure golden blonde. She wore her hair boldly short, much shorter than Clayton usually preferred on girls. But in his eyes, as well as any other guy in school, she could do no wrong when it came to style.

She somehow looked downright sensual and classy at the same time. It was a conflict of emotions that many a guy dealt with in the presence of Janey. She was shy and yet captivating, coy and yet seductive. He looked into her eyes and managed to keep his focus. Unlike Julie, Janey wasn’t a curvy bombshell of a girl. She had the curves, but hers were much more subtle and cute. She was the girl next door, the one every guy secretly fantasized about, even while looking at the more slutty ones.

“Okay, okay fine.” Clayton just blurted out.

“There you go man, lighten up. Take a breather and enjoy the night air.” Jeff said.

He wrapped his arm around Janey as he spoke. Clayton looked at him, then over to Trevor. Both guys had what they wanted. In fact Trevor was getting quite bold already. Whether Julie acknowledged it or not, the boy’s arm was firmly around her waist and his fingers were already grazing the undersides of her breasts.

Thunder rumbled in the distance, but Clayton knew nothing would happen here. Nothing ever did, not in these woods, not in the swamp country around here. That was what worried him the most. It wasn’t the idea they were on private property. It wasn’t even the idea that no one knew they were out here. What bothered Clayton the most was where they were.

Maybe that was the only reason he was here. He still had no real understanding of why Trevor and Jeff included him in their group. He was the outcast in school, the one kid whose family had been in these boggy backwoods for generations. Most of the others were transfers throughout the years, students from various parts of the country. They didn’t know the truth about this place. They certainly didn’t understand the dangers.

So maybe that was it. Maybe that was why Clayton had even allowed himself to be dragged onto this overnight camping trip. He had to keep an eye on these guys, make sure their hormones didn’t get the best of them. He’d never really accounted for them bringing the two hottest girls in school out here. That made things worse. The surrounding menace of a storm and the energy that storm might unleash, however, made things the worst.

“So let’s get the real fun started.” Trevor said. The boy walked over by the truck and grabbed the cooler. “Beers all around, who wants one?”

Clayton watched the others all take a brew and again he remained the loner, the outcast in their eyes. He was the responsible one. He had to be. Someone did. It wasn’t safe here, but these guys wouldn’t listen. He’d tried as soon as they took that right turn at the fork in the old dirt trail. They’d laughed and told him he was welcome to walk home if he was afraid. What they didn’t realize was that his fear was more for them. He wasn’t worried about himself. He knew the story. They didn’t.

“Hey, you guys wanna here a story?” Jeff asked. He was pressing in close to Janey, doing whatever a teenage guy like him could do to be closer to her warm body.

“Yeah, story, come on man. Let’s get these girls nice and chilled. That way we can provide comfort and warmth.” Trevor said. He laughed and slapped Julie on the ass.

Apparently the girls were fine with being the objects of this game, this hormonally based ritual of male aggressiveness. Clayton said nothing and all five of them sat around the campfire. Thunder rumbled in the distance, a common occurrence in these woods. Thunder often served as the warning of approaching danger. Out here, that couldn’t be more true. Clayton darted his eyes at every sound from the wilderness around them as Jeff began his story.

“Did you guys ever hear about Crystal Creek?” Jeff started.

He paused for dramatic effect. “Well, about a hundred miles north of here, there’s this creek. Nobody knows exactly where it comes from. They say no man has ever followed it to the source. But what is known is that this creek has special waters. They say it can bring the dead back to life and has done so on at least one occasion.”

The thunder rumbled and Clayton rolled his eyes. He’d heard this one before, dozens of times.

“The way I hear it, an old Cajun family lived in the woods near this creek, and one day the state came knocking. Said they was gonna have to take the property. Highway was gonna be coming through soon and their land was right in the middle. Well, the father, he didn’t take too kindly to this and sent his son out to lock the gate while these men were inside. You see, this family was a very old family and believed in serving justice their own manner. So the son locks the gate and stands by, waiting for these men to try and leave. Plan was, to wait until they got out of their car and attack them. The son carried an old rusty sickle and was an expert in wielding it.”

The thunder rumbled, a little closer this time. Clayton ignored it. Julie and Janey seemed to be falling for the story quite easily. They tensed and pressed in closer to the boys.

“But something went horribly wrong that day.” Jeff continued. “The men weren’t paying much attention when they rounded that last curve before the gate. They never saw that the gate was shut. And at the last minute, when the driver actually did look up, the men swerved over to avoid crashing. They ran right over the cajun son, squashed him flat.”

“Eww...” Janey grimaced.

“Anyway, the men went on, ignored the fact they’d just killed a boy. The state had more to worry about than some hick family in the middle of the woods. So justice was never served and the cajun man and his wife were left to deal with their son’s death. Seems as if they didn’t much take to him being dead and they knew the clear waters of Crystal Creek could do more than just clean the body. They took this boy, Jaison was his name, and they laid him to rest in the bed of the creek.”

The wind picked up and the campfire flickered. Everyone was silent, even Clayton who’d heard this tale before.

“Well, when the state sent some representatives back to try and persuade the cajun man and his wife again, they found a nasty surprise. Both man and wife were dead. The scene was a bloody mess, both done in by what looked to be a long curved blade. But the story wasn’t over. The state representatives never left either. No, they found them carved apart by what coroners guessed to be an old style sickle. And Jaison’s body, it was never seen again. But they claim, to this day, if you go up to Crystal Creek on a lonely night much like tonight, that you can hear Jaison walking through the woods with sickle in hand, just waiting for the chance to strike someone down.”

More thunder rumbled as Jeff finished his sloppy rendition of the old Crystal Creek story. Clayton groaned under his breath. He hadn’t even told it right. But apparently that didn’t concern the girls. They were either frightened and cold, or doing their typical flirty act of shivering and clinging to both guys. Sometimes Clayton wondered whether it was jealousy that made him this bitter. He wondered if those girls were snuggling close to him, if maybe the chip on his shoulder wouldn’t disappear.

“That’s scary. Is it true?” Janey asked, leaning her head on Jeff’s shoulder.

“Course it is. I heard it from my brother’s coworker’s sister. She lived in the area when it all went down.”

“Hey, you want to hear something even more scary?” Trevor asked.

Clayton looked his way and saw that now he was definitely feeling up Julie. Maybe it was jealousy. Maybe the reason for following along on this trip was just to be in range of guys who knew how to handle girls like these. Whatever the reason was, Clayton still didn’t like this swamp. It wasn’t safe at night. It especially wasn’t safe for these girls to be here. As if to remind him why, a distant trail of lightning blazed through the clouds.

“So my uncle works for the sheriff up a couple counties over.” Trevor began. “And I once heard him telling my dad about this. So it’s completely true. Apparently, you don’t want to stay on the main highway if your car breaks down. And the danger’s not from passing motorists being unable to see you. It’s actually from what might see you.”

Julie seemed oblivious to Trevor’s hand now firmly cupping her left tit. Clayton gave up trying not to stare. He wasn’t worried about Trevor’s wrath as long as the guy was deep into this story. It was another one he’d heard, and like the last, there was about as much truth to it as there was to Trevor caring what Julie was thinking.

“Not too long ago there was a strange rash of disappearances along the highway. At first the sheriff’s office thought they might be the work of a kidnapper, maybe even a serial killer. But when no bodies showed up and no clues were found other than abandoned cars, they looked elsewhere. You see there was a story up there the locals never liked to speak of. The story was that on dark nights when the clouds were hanging low, a black hearse would drive along the highway. This hearse had no headlights and the windows were blacked out. The engine it had made no sound and it seemed to appear one minute and be gone the next. But what was most disturbing was why this black hearse travelled the lonely highway on those darkest of nights.”

“Why... why was that?” Julie asked. Either she was putting on the best act Clayton had witnessed, or somehow Trevor was actually managing to get to her with his story.

“The reason the black death hearse traveled those roads was so it could pick up new bodies, fresh corpses to lead to the afterlife. And those corpses weren’t always dead when they first met up with the death hearse. No, often these were just stranded travelers and they only wanted to catch a ride to the next town. But when the death hearse stops, you don’t exactly get a ride into town. You go somewhere you never wanted to go before.”

A clap of thunder seemed perfectly timed with the quick conclusion to Trevor’s story. His wasn’t even scary, or remotely the way Clayton had remembered hearing it. But neither of the girls seemed concerned with how well their boyfriends were at telling tales.

Julie leaned in close to Trevor, his hands mauling away at her breasts as though he might comfort her supposed fear with good old fashioned groping. Her sister was equally being comforted by Jeff, his hands not near as blatant in their actions, but still oriented in the same maneuvers as his buddy.

Clayton knew these guys. He knew Trevor as the jock, the guy who had all the talent and raw ability one could hope for in a high school athlete, but none of the responsible maturity to really recognize how special those abilities were. Jeff was his longtime friend, a guy slightly more mature but always quick to let Trevor bring him down to the same level.

It wasn’t that they were unlikable. Clayton supposed he might even be one of them if he hadn’t grown up in the area. There were things around here that made one grow up far more quickly than they should have to. Dangers were not things to be taken lightly and Trevor and Jeff were more adept at dealing with dangers on a playing field. This swamp was an entirely different field to play in and Clayton knew why they were here.

Trevor and Jeff had assured him this was all for innocent fun. Why they wanted him being there was an issue he could deal with later. Right now, he was putting things together. The boys had wanted to get the girls scared, to tell some tales, get them all worked up. Now Clayton could see that the girls were fine with that. Clearly they were on this trip for the same debauchery the guys were. But someone had to tell them the real story, the truth about where they were and why they shouldn’t be here.

“Hey guys. You wanna hear a true story, and I mean a real one about this very swamp?” Clayton asked. His voice was just the least bit shaky and he knew they were probably surprised at his even being a part of all this.

“Well well, boy scout has a story.” Trevor said. He laughed and grabbed Julie tighter.

“Hey wait, this isn’t that stupid story about the mansion again, is it?” Jeff asked.

Clayton glared at the boy. “No, this is more serious because it took place right around here. It’s the reason we shouldn’t be here and I swear it’s entirely true.”

“Well then,” Trevor said. The boy leaned his face into the side of Julie’s hair, smelling her and giving her ear a quick flick of his tongue. “Go right ahead and scare us Clayton. I think we’re all eager to know what’s so threatening about this bayou.”

Clayton took a long stick and began poking the fire as the other two couples settled in. He took a breath and started where he felt he had to, the place these guys had to have heard of.

“You’ve all heard of Marawind right?” There was nodding and Jeff suddenly looked away from Janey who he’d been about to kiss.

“Wait, your horror story has something to do with a resort?”

“It’s not a horror story and Marawind is no resort, at least not like you think.”

Clayton paused, poking at the fire, recalling how the story was passed down to him. “You see Marawind is built on ancient land, land the locals don’t like to think too much about. You may have heard some of the rumors about what goes on at Marawind, but what you probably haven’t heard is what went on in these very swamps long before Marawind ever existed. This land belongs to them today, and maybe in a strange sense it’s belonged to the same power that makes Marawind what it is today for much longer.”

More thunder rumbled.

“Long ago, before the world knew this continent existed, before any settlers from across the seas had claimed this land as home, there was a tribe of natives who lived around here. These natives believed the area we now sit in was composed of dark magic. It was inside the earth, the plants, the very air. This was a dark source of power, a primal element of fear and control, and the natives paid respect to it each month.”

“Story’s kinda sounding like a history lesson here.” Trevor said, taking his lips away from Julie’s cheek. At least the girls were paying attention, Clayton thought as he ignored the comment.

“These natives believed in human sacrifice. But it wasn’t the body that they sacrificed, at least not fully. No, the story goes that the very soil, around this swamp particularly, required very specific needs and those needs were not found by spilling blood. They were found by spilling one’s mind. Each month, this tribe would select the weakest among them and take them out to a spot in the middle of this swamp. That spot was somewhere around here. It’s why we shouldn’t be here. There was a mirror, an ancient mirror made by lightning, formed from the earth. Those judged to be weak were placed before this mirror and forced to look at their own reflections until the reflections looked back. It was then that the sacrifice took place.”

“What sacrifice?” Jeff asked. He and Janey seemed to be paying a bit more attention. Trevor was still in his quest to get Julie where he wanted her.

“The sacrifice was their minds. As they stared into the reflected image, their very souls were changed, and their minds were corrupted. They became only what the ancient evil in this area wanted them to be. And whatever that was wasn’t anything you’d like to hear about.”

“Aww... come on tell us.” Julie begged. Even she was paying attention, much to Trevor’s annoyance.

“Okay, but please take this seriously. They became dirty sexual creatures. All inhibitions and self-control were lost, the most pure and chaste of them would crumble into devious sin and lurid desires. That was the power in this swamp. That is the power of Marawind. Maybe it still exists today. It may even be why you hear some of what you hear about that so-called resort.”

Trevor started laughing first and Jeff seemed to jump right in. “You’re serious. You didn’t want us out here because you thought we’d become dirty sexual creatures? That’s fucking hilarious. Really man.”

“Yeah, I think we already have ourselves a couple of sexual creatures here. Don’t we babe?” Jeff asked Janey.

Clayton watched the girls join in laughing. They didn’t believe him. Of course they wouldn’t believe him. Why would they? Kids never believed in the truth behind Marawind. They simply let one part of their brains lead their actions and that part was what made being here so dangerous.

“I’m serious. We shouldn’t be here because the power feeds off sexual energy. Haven’t you wondered why storms never cause damage here?”

For just a moment Trevor stopped laughing. He looked up into the sky, then over at Jeff. “Clayton, man, there was a storm in the area just tonight.”

“But no damage came from it. It never does. The storm is made up of energy, power. I was told once that it’s that power that nourishes and sustains the evil in these swamps. That’s why nothing is damaged. Can’t you understand what I’m saying? It feeds off the energy in those storms.”

Jeff looked serious for half a second. He listened for more thunder. Then he smiled. “Well, it sounds safe now. Besides, you said the weak were susceptible to your evil mirror. No offense, but of all of us, Clayton, you’re probably the weakest.”

Trevor stood up and stretched a bit, pulling Julie along with him. Clayton watched Jeff and Janey rise as well. The air was still and the thunder had stopped rumbling. The night was reaching the darkest part and here these guys were acting just as he’d worried they would. Poking at the fire, Clayton saw how useless his convincing would be. They weren’t going to listen. These guys were here for only one reason and the girls seemed ready to give them what they wanted.

“Say Clayton, I think we’re gonna take a little walk, maybe feed the local powers if you know what I mean.” Trevor said. The boy had his hands all over Julie and it was hard not to give her a second look. Clayton stared blankly at the guy. He knew there was no arguing, no changing their minds. All four of them started off and left him to sit alone by the fire.

He hoped he’d given them some sort of warning. With all their physical strengths, neither Trevor nor Jeff could possibly understand the weakness this ancient power looked for in a person. Julie and Janey were in an even worse position. They seemed to have blind faith in the safety those two guys provided. Clayton only hoped that faith wasn’t tested.

* * *

Julie was well aware of where Trevor’s hands were. She always enjoyed a good feel now and then. But unlike her sister thought, that didn’t make her a slut. Giving in and begging for the feel would be a slut’s way of handling boys like Trevor. Her way was much more seductive.

By playing cute little arm candy, she controlled him, and that was where the power in their relationship lay. Trevor might be the big tough athlete in school but even a little girl like her could handle him. All it took was a combination of having what the boy wanted and knowing how to best play that up.

She felt his fingers grazing her nipple, giving the whole breast a little squeeze as they walked along through the dry areas of the swamp. Looking up into Trevor’s eyes, she knew what he was thinking. The sad thing was, he thought she might actually give him what he wanted.

Beside her, Janey walked arm in arm with Jeff. Julie knew their love was a bit truer than hers. There was lust, sure, but Jeff seemed to have a bit more actual respect for the girl. Janey needed something like that. While nobody would deny both sisters had all the eyes on them everywhere they went, Julie knew that Janey always felt like she lived in her big sisters shadow.

It wasn’t as though Julie could help how she looked. Some guys went for the gorgeous girl next door, the innocent type who they wanted to have, to possibly corrupt and enjoy. Most guys their age went for the busty confident girl, the one who not only knew she had it all, but enjoyed teasing with it each and every day. That girl was Julie.

“You really think there’s nothing to worry about out here?” Janey asked.

For just a moment, Julie forgot about the hearty squeeze her breast was currently taking. She smiled sweetly and looked over at her sister.

“It’s only a story.”

“Yeah Janey,” Jeff added. “You know I’d never let anything bad happen to you.”

The younger girl leaned in next to him, his arm wrapped around her waist. As they kissed, Trevor spoke up, momentarily releasing his grip from her chest. Julie looked into his eyes and batted her eyelashes, again giving him the confidence boost guys like him needed.

“You babes worry too much. So what if his story even was true. What’s a mirror in the middle of a swamp going to do? It’s nothing worth worrying your pretty heads over. Now gators or maybe snakes, that’s what you watch for out here.”

“Snakes?” Janey said. She stopped dead in her tracks, the three others stopping as well. “Nobody said anything about snakes.”

Jeff pulled her chin up and looked her in the eyes. “There’s nothing to worry about,” he said softly. “Trevor’s just messing with you. There hasn’t been an animal attack reported out this way in years.”

“Besides, if there were, you girls have us to protect you.” Trevor said. “If we can handle three hundred pound linemen, I think we can handle little snakes.”

Julie listened to all this, taking a second to actually think about where the conversation had gone. Playing a guy was one thing, playing with real world dangers like snakes was another. It wasn’t the snakes that bothered her. “What about gators?” She asked.

Trevor started pulling her along with him. He leaned in and licked at her earlobe. “Babe, there aren’t any. I was fuckin with you.”

The four were just beginning to leave the thick and rough terrain behind when the sky above seemed to rumble. It was like thunder, but different somehow. Julie looked up through the trees, catching brief glances of the thinning clouds through the canopy.

It started again. A rumbling boom that seemed to be right around them. It wasn’t quite thunder, at least not the way Julie was hearing it. It almost sounded more contained, as though thunder had been captured in a glass jar and the enclosure was muffling the sound.

“Hey babe, check that out.” Trevor suddenly said.

She looked where he was pointing. All four of them stepped out into a clearing. The night was dark but thanks to the full moon above, their surroundings were perfectly clear. What wasn’t clear was whether she was really seeing what she thought she was.

They stood on the edge of the swamp, the clearing covered in spotty dark masses of water. Various grasses and old partially rotted tree trunks rose from the bog. A mist had settled in over much of this area. But none of this was what Trevor pointed to. What he was looking at, and what both Jeff and Janey suddenly stopped in their tracks before, was a mirror.

“You have to be kidding.” Julie said. “That can’t be the same one he was talking about.”

Trevor grinned and approached the center of this clearing. Dragging Julie with him, he seemed almost to get a kick out of how tense she became.

“Hey man, you really think we should go anywhere near that thing.” Jeff asked.

“Dude, it’s just a fucking mirror.” Trevor said.

All four kids made their way carefully from spot to spot, avoiding the patchy sections of swamp. The clearing and the mirror became more and more ominous. There were pillars of stone surrounding the mirror which stood at least seven feet high. It appeared to be a mass of solid stone, but the mirror finish gave it the appearance of stained glass. There were distortions in the mirror’s surface, old marks and scratches. While it seemed natural enough, even given the oddity of its surface, this mirror seemed to have risen straight up out of the swamp. Looking down, Julie could see the bubbling muck still surrounding the monolith.

Julie looked away and studied the nearby stone pillars. There were at least seven of them forming what looked like a perfect ring around the mirror. The high grass and old trees disguised a few and one or two was broken, but the markings on them were still easy to see.

Strange characters were carved into the surface of these pillars. At first they looked like pictographs, images telling some sort of story. But as Julie pulled away from Trevor and really looked deeply into them, she could almost swear she saw words. Maybe not words she could read, but letters of some kind. However natural the stone mirrored monolith might be, these pillars were definitely manmade, and most likely brought here for a reason.

“What do you think this place is?” Jeff asked. He’d let Janey go and stepped over next to Trevor.

Julie looked at her sister as she walked up. There was concern in her eyes and even the darkness couldn’t hide that.

“I don’t like this Julie.” Janey said. “This place doesn’t feel right.”

Julie had to admit, there was a feeling here. The rest of the swamp had seemed calm and quiet. Before the recent rumblings she hadn’t even heard a cricket. But this place seemed to have a hum, an underlying buzz that droned on and seemed most intense the closer they stood to the mirror.

“Calm down.” Julie said quietly. Then she turned to Trevor and Jeff, standing by the mirror. “Hey Trevor, why don’t we head back to camp?”

“Are you two seriously letting Clayton’s story get to you? Come on, you think he didn’t know this place was out here? He probably set this whole thing up.”

“But Trevor, you picked the location, and besides you really think he could set this place up. It looks old, really old.” Julie said. She walked over towards the two guys, Janey now almost pressing as tightly to her side as the girl had earlier had to Jeff’s.

“She’s got a point man. I’m not sure anyone set this up. It looks real.” Jeff said.

Trevor laughed and looked back at the mirror, then to his three friends. “Really, you too? I mean come on, it’s just some fucking ruins. They’ve probably been out here forever and Clayton knew that. He told us the story after we were already here and he knew we’d find this place. It’s just his way of fucking with us. Seriously guys, you need to step into the real world for a second.”

Jeff looked back at the mirror and then over at the girls. “Man, that Marawind place is real though, I’ve heard the stories and if this really is their land... well I’m not sure we should be here.”

Trevor turned and walked away, running a hand over his head. He turned and walked right up to Julie. “You guys are crazy, you know. You’re actually scared of some old stone mirror in the middle of a swamp. I mean, shit, being scared of Jaison is one thing. I can even understand being unnerved by the black death hearse. But a fucking mirror that sucks your mind away, really? Damn.”

Even talking about the story bothered Julie more than she’d like to admit. Worse yet, that buzzing was only creating tension in her nerves. She felt her muscles pulse and there was the beginning to a headache. It wasn’t necessarily the fear that made her speak up, so much as the sheer annoyance of being near that droning hum.

“Maybe we should just go back. Come on baby. I think he’s right, we shouldn’t be messing around out here.”

“Dammit, you all sound just like Clayton. If I’d known the little shit would play mind games so well, I wouldn’t have let him come along.”

“Why did you bring him along?” Julie asked. She was getting angry now. “It was to gloat wasn’t it?”

Trevor was caught. She could tell by the boy’s expression that she’d stumbled on the exact answer. She stood there, that droning buzz causing her veins to pulse. “That’s it isn’t it?”

“Babe, I brought Clayton along because we’re friends. I thought it might break him out of that shell he seems permanently locked inside of. If he just saw what normal guys our age did, and yes with girls, maybe he’d be less of a drag all the time.”

“Julie,” Janey said. She was tugging at her sister’s shirt.

Julie gave her a quick glance and saw that the girl seemed to have let the color drain from her face a little. Something was seriously bothering her. She rarely saw this kind of look from Janey.

Looking where Janey did, Julie saw it too. The sky above was clear, the moonlight shining brightly enough to illuminate this clearing. There were no clouds in the immediate vicinity, certainly no storm. Inside the mirror’s reflection, though, that wasn’t entirely the case.

“You’re really going to let this get to you?” Trevor asked.

“Look.” Julie said.

Trevor gave a casual glance back at the pock-marked surface of the stone mirror. “Yeah, I saw it, babe. It’s just some old ruins.”

Julie looked over at the boy. “Look at the sky in the mirror.”

Trevor seemed to actually take a second and peer carefully at the slightly distorted view of their surroundings in the reflection. His eyes seemed to widen, then he squinted. Finally he looked away and into the sky above.

“It doesn’t mean anything.” Trevor said.

Julie felt the humming increase. She wondered how anyone, even Trevor could ignore something like that. “Doesn’t mean anything?” She started. “The fucking sky is clear. Inside that mirror, a storm is raging. You can’t see that? The lightning, the clouds, there’s no moon in that mirror. How could you possibly think that’s nothing? We need to just get out of here, now.”

Trevor threw his hands up. “Seriously?” He turned to the others. “What about you Janey? Are you in on all this too. You want to run away from the big scary mirror?”

Julie looked at her sister and saw the same shiver she was feeling. It wasn’t just being here, it was feeling that buzz, that vibrating hum that seemed to surround the mirror. There was something in this whole clearing and Trevor had to feel that as well.

“Yes... yes I want to go. This place doesn’t feel... it just doesn’t feel... safe.”

Stepping up to the mirror and turning to face the others, it was clear how annoyed with this whole thing he was becoming.

“Safe?” Trevor said, almost shouting. “Safe? It’s a fucking mirror. I mean that’s all it is. The old surface is worn and weathered. It only looks like it’s not reflecting the same sky. This place was probably just some old ceremonial voodoo hut long ago. You don’t believe in shit like that do you?”

None of the others said a word. Julie knew nobody would speak up now. They, like her, were staring at the mirror behind Trevor. As though their eyes were captured and held fixed, each of them looked at their own faces behind Trevor. Julie could feel the tension melt inside her body. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Everything felt numb, every last inch of her body. She tried to turn her head and look at Janey. She wanted to seek comfort with her sister and deep inside knew Janey would probably want the same thing. But something had a hold on them. Trevor just didn’t realize it yet.

“What the hell are you guys staring at?” Trevor asked.

Julie watched him turn and stand face to face with himself. His jaw dropped and he stood staring into his own eyes. Each of them did the same as the moonlight above seemed to grow brighter. Inside the mirror, all four teenagers looked pale, whiter than white. Julie could feel herself going cold. She could feel the buzzing rise up inside her body. She realized with disconnected thought that her nipples had suddenly gone hard. She could feel them boring holes in the front of her shirt and knew somehow that this was just the beginning. Her legs seemed frozen and locked in place. She tried to move, she tried to tilt her head, to look away from the mirror. But somehow, the more she tried the more stuck she became.

Julie realized with a horror, one she’d never felt before, that her thoughts were slipping away. She was having more and more trouble keeping her eyes open. Every time she had a clear thought, it seemed to drip from her mind, almost as though she could visually see it swirling into a vortex before her. Slowly her body grew loose, the stiffness leaving, the cold rising into heat. Her eyes fell shut and with that one action, Julie faded away and collapsed to the ground.

* * *

Opening her eyes, Julie had no idea how much time had passed. The moon was still overhead and the night was still dark, but something seemed different. She looked around and found herself laying on the grassy rise in the middle of the clearing. Her friends lay all around her. The guys were groaning as they shifted and Janey was sitting up, staring at her.

“What happened?” She asked. She sat up and tried to remember what they were doing out here.

“We’re ready.” Janey said.

Julie looked into her sister’s eyes. She caught a glimmer of something there, something different, but something familiar to her. The younger blonde was smiling. And that smile told more than Julie could possibly imagine. As the guys began to pull themselves together, Julie looked their way and smiled too.

“You girls okay?” Trevor asked.

Julie and Janey stood up. Both girls looked at the guys. “We’re ready.” Janey repeated. This time she looked right at Jeff and licked her lips.

“Ready for what?” Jeff asked, shaking his head.

Julie answered for her sister. She knew it was her role as older sibling to get things going. “We’re ready to fuck your brains out.”

Trevor and Jeff said nothing. They simply seemed lost in thought for a moment and each one smiled. As though nothing were remotely unusual about Julie’s words, both guys began tearing off their shirts.

For a moment, Julie stood there watching the guys. She flicked her tongue out at them and reached up to feel her tits. They felt new, warm, and more alive than ever before. She grabbed at her collar and tore the shirt from her body. Looking over at Janey, Julie saw the girl hesitating more than was necessary.

“Here, allow me sister.” Saying this, Julie grabbed Janey’s top and pulled it apart, ripping the threads with inhuman strength.

“Thank you.” Janey sighed. The younger girl reached up, massaging her smaller breasts.

Julie licked her lips and looked down between them. She studied every curve of their bodies. They were young, fresh, and firm, perfect for the task before them. But there could be more, she thought.

Standing there in just their bras and short skirts, Julie looked over at Trevor and Jeff. “Why don’t you boys enjoy the show for a minute? I think we need to make some slight adjustments for your benefit.”

Janey looked totally benign as Julie pulled her face to hers. She thrust her tongue deep into her younger sister’s mouth and began making out passionately. Letting her hands slip down, Julie felt up her sister’s modest breasts and squeezed them over the edges of her bra. She tweaked the nipples and opened her eyes looking into Janey’s.

“Let’s make things a bit bigger. What do you say?” Julie said. She leaned back and took in a huge gulp of air.

Stepping in, she pressed Janey up so her back was against the mirror. Julie forced her mouth over the girl’s, but this time no tongue was thrust forward. She wasn’t making out for her own pleasure. It was Janey who deserved a little more up top. She had for a long time now and Julie aimed to make that happen.

Blowing all the air from her lungs deep into Janey, Julie felt the girl’s muffled moans of appreciation. She held Janey’s lips shut, pulled her mouth away and inhaled even more from the surrounding air. Pressing her mouth back in place, Julie blew as hard as she could and soon the results she was seeking were finally happening.

Janey gasped in between breaths. Her tits were growing, blowing up like balloons. Julie was doing this to her. Groping Janey’s expanding cleavage, Julie did what any good sibling would. She treated the girl like a toy and played with her assets. Those assets, Janey thought, would be much more noticeable from now on.

“Ohhhh, mmmphh.” Janey moaned. She fell limp in Julie’s arms as the mirror supported her weight.

After huffing and puffing for nearly a minute, Julie stepped away and looked at her little sister. Not so little anymore, she thought smiling. Janey now had a set of tits to rival her own melons and she was proud of the both of them.

Turning to face the boys, Janey and Julie had fire in their eyes. Julie’s hair seemed more enflamed with scarlet streaks than ever before and Janey’s own golden strands seemed somehow longer and more silky than before. Both girls looked at each other, licked their lips again and ripped the remainder of their clothing off. Julie grinned as she stalked up to Trevor who was already nude.

“I want you inside me. I want both of you inside both of us. And we expect you to cum.”

Janey was already impaling herself on Jeff before Julie even got into the position she preferred. Falling to her hands and knees facing the mirror, she laughed as Trevor thrust wildly into her cunt from behind. He wasn’t being gentle and she didn’t care. All she wanted was for the boy to fill her with his seed. She wanted cum all inside her. She needed it like she needed air.

Trevor buried his cock inside Julie and grabbed at her hips. He grunted and made animalistic growls as they fucked. Julie cried out in orgasm as her tits shook violently beneath her. They slapped forward so hard, she could lean her chin down and feel them making contact. It was dirty, it was depraved, it was raw. This was what Julie wanted the mirror to see. Mostly, this was what she wanted the girl in the mirror to see.

Janey laughed as she saw the other Janey in the mirror sitting there scared. That little girl was gone forever, locked on the other side of the reflection, trapped with her sister and the souls of those other two guys. Never again would she be the cute little girl next door. Now that her tits had been blown up, Janey intended to spend her days fucking and sucking every guy and girl she met.

There was more, much more. Both Julie and Janey had become aware of it upon waking. They were free, and they were different now. Unlike the girls in the mirror, Janey and Julie were now one being. They thought together, they felt together, and they would cum together when the time came.

Julie exchanged glances with her sister, giving the Julie in the mirror an evil sneer. That little teenage bitch was lost for good. Her body would serve a much higher purpose now. And it was quite a nice body, far too underused for her tastes. She intended to do some stretching of her own, both inside and out. In fact Julie thought, why not start that fun now?

“Ohhhh... Ohh yesss Trevor!” Julie cried out. “Let’s put on a real show.”

She lifted up off her hands and allowed Trevor to hold her in place before the mirror. Julie wanted everything she did to be plainly clear. She already could see the two in the mirror staring at where Trevor’s massive cock plowed into her young cunt. But she had more kinky pursuits in mind. Grabbing her tits, Julie pulled at her nipples. She grunted and grit her teeth as she pinched hard and pulled more. It soon became more than apparent what the girl was doing.

Her nipples began to stretch, lengthening as though made from rubber. She winced a little at her own human pain and pulled harder, ruining poor Julie’s breasts as she gave her nipples one final hard tug. Releasing them, Julie looked into the mirror and grinned wickedly. Her nipples flopped down, hanging limply off her tits like short rubber tubes. She jumped around a little on Trevor’s cock, making a show of twirling her own nipples like tassels. She wanted that poor girl in the mirror to witness what a slutty freak she was now. She wanted that girl to know what her body was being used for.

Over to her side, Janey was pulling on her hair in much the same way. With each downward thrust, she yanked on her hair and gained another three inches in length. By the time Jeff was approaching orgasm, her hair was bouncing around her ass.

“Ohhh, oh yesss... Oh cum inside me.... do it... fucking do it!” Janey screamed.

Julie felt it at the same time, the climax all four kids had been building towards. She looked over her shoulder at Trevor and grinned. “Come on baby, blow a load inside me like no other.”

Trevor and Jeff seemed to shiver and almost black out as their simultaneous climaxes rocketed through their body. Inside her womb, Julie felt a hose go off, scorching hot semen blasting her insides white and flooding what seemed to be every pore of her body. She pressed back and grabbed at her loose nipples, staring right at the girl in the mirror. That poor tease of a high school girl never had a chance. She could only watch as Julie absorbed all her boyfriend’s semen and felt it give her the power she craved.

Julie held her nipples out, feeling the fluid pour forth into her. It was more than either girl could have received in a hundred fuckings, and all that precious seed was serving her purposes quite well. Her already large tits began to swell, to grow larger. They grew and grew, as did the poor girl’s eyes in the mirror. With that growth, the nipples seemed to be absorbed back inside the tissue, making them less freakish and more just freakishly large.

As Janey and Julie stood from Trevor and Jeff, semen ran freely down their thighs. The guys collapsed into unconsciousness. Julie turned and looked at Trevor, giving a sinister laugh.

“Appears we drained the boys a little much sis.” Julie said. She rubbed her tummy and could feel the life swimming around inside her. Yes, she thought, this body was going to serve her very well.

Janey was playing with her tits, trying to lean down and suck her own nipples. It was an action that had never been possible before but now seemed like fun. Julie looked down at her own chest, now so massive and perverted she was certain she’d warped what was left of the real Julie’s mind. They were far more succulent looking than any teenage girl deserved. But Julie wasn’t a teenage girl anymore. No, she thought looking back at that mirror. She was much more than just a girl. And already she and her sister could feel their hunger building for more of what Trevor and Jeff had provided.

“Come on. I bet Clayton’s waiting for us.” Janey said, giggling.

Taking one last look back at the mirror, Julie grinned. “He won’t have to wait much longer.”

* * *

Clayton stared into the glowing embers of the campfire. He was beginning to get worried. The others had been gone longer than he thought they should. It wasn’t too long ago that he swore he heard shouting coming from somewhere in the swamp.

They shouldn’t be here in the first place, he thought. He’d tried to warn them. But no, there was no convincing them. Trevor and Jeff never seemed to listen. Those guys weren’t entirely stupid. They just sometimes, or even most of the time Clayton thought, made decisions that were.

The girls didn’t help. Guys like Trevor had to look tough, even when anyone looking at them could tell they were tough enough. It was that very quality that made them perhaps the weakest of all. He’d tried to warn them. This place wasn’t to be taken lightly, and that’s the only way his friends seemed to take anything. They were of one mind. He greatly worried about the safety of those minds as he picked at the fire with the burned branch he’d found.

“Clayton.” Came Julie’s voice from somewhere behind him.

He turned quickly, looking around the parked truck and seeing nothing.

“Oh Clayton.” Janey whispered from somewhere opposite him.

Jumping to his feet, Clayton looked around. Where were they?

“Clayton, baby.” Julie called out, sounding almost right behind him.

He spun and again saw nothing. “Where are you guys?” He shouted.

“Over here.” Janey seemed to moan.

Something wasn’t right. Clayton knew it as much as he knew the girls were not where they sounded like they were. He dropped the branch into the fire and started walking around, looking in the nearby plants. “Come on, where are you?”

“Right here.” Julie said again.

He turned and again, no one.

“This isn’t funny. We shouldn’t even be out here.” Clayton said.

“Oh come on Clayton, you like to have fun don’t you?” Julie asked from somewhere nearby.

“Yeah, you aren’t going to be a spoiler are you?” Janey added from seemingly right beside him.

Clayton spun around, looking everywhere. Suddenly he felt two taps on his shoulder. “You want to be part of the fun, don’t you?” Both girls asked as Clayton turned on his heels and nearly collapsed from shock.

There they were, and without a stitch of clothing. At least he thought it was them. Both Julie and Janey looked quite different from the last time he saw them. It wasn’t just the lack of clothing covering their bodies. The bodies that had been underneath that clothing hadn’t looked like these.

“Wha... what happened to you?” Clayton mumbled.

Julie smiled at her sister, then stepped up right in front of Clayton. She pressed her tits into his stomach and grabbed his hands, feeling them tremble. “We’re ready now, Clayton.”

He tried not to look, but between Janey’s tits and long blonde hair and her sister’s impossibly large breasts, there wasn’t anywhere to avert his eyes. This wasn’t possible, was it?

“Re-ready?” He swallowed hard.

“Oh come on Clayton. I saw you watching me earlier, across the campfire. Didn’t you wish it was you that was feeling me up, you that was pressed against my tight young body?”

“Yeah, you know you’ve wanted us for some time.” Janey added.

“Who wouldn’t sis?” Julie asked. She thrust her tongue at her sister, standing there before him and making out like old lovers.

This was too much. It wasn’t right. His worst fears had been realized, and the stories were proven real. While poking at the fire, Clayton had hoped beyond hope that the stories were just that, stories. He’d thought maybe the logic of the others might be proven and nothing bad would happen. Something had happened, and he knew why. It was this place, this cursed place, that had to be responsible.

“What do you want?” He asked.

The girls parted lips and looked eagerly at Clayton. In unison, they simply sighed and said. “We’re ready Clayton.”

He swallowed hard, trying to back away. “Ready for what?”

Julie stepped forward. “Ready to fuck your brains out, Clayton.”

The next few seconds were a blur for the boy as both girls seemed to leap at him, pummeling him to the ground. Julie rid him of his pants as Janey worked on his shirt. In record time, the boy lay nude beneath them. He tried to fight the feelings he was having. He tried to deny what he wanted. But as Julie and Janey leaned over bumping heads above his cock, nothing could stop the rush of blood from giving him the largest erection of his life.

“Yummy,” Julie said. “Can’t wait to get this monster inside me. I’m betting you got a load the size of the bayou saved up inside you.”

“And you better have some for me too.” Janey said.

In no time, Julie was bouncing up and down on the boy, sinking her cunt over his massive erection and feeling it fill her belly. Clayton was a prisoner to his own desires as he lay there looking up at those bloated tits slapping against the girl’s belly. She grunted and laughed as she fucked herself on him.

Janey leaned over and forced her tits into his mouth. He couldn’t resist doing what he’d always wanted. He couldn’t stop sucking on her nipples. It was all too much for him as he felt Julie clenching her thighs tightly on either side of his waist.

“Cum for me Clayton.” Julie shouted. “Cum all inside me. Feed me that delicious fluid so that my sister and I can taste of your fertile seed.”

Clayton did exactly that. He surrendered to the primal feelings inside him. He gave of his will freely so that these nubile young girls could take whatever they wanted from him. Over and over until nothing was left, the girls took turns riding him. They bounced happily on top of his cock, each time growing more and more energetic as he grew sleepier and sleepier. He felt himself fading, his consciousness leaving.

He stared at the girls as they grew fuller and fuller of semen. Whatever happened to them out in the swamp, it changed them. It made them stronger and somehow they squeezed more juice out of him than should have been there to produce. But Clayton forgot to care by the end of it all. He simply enjoyed the sensation of two of the hottest girl’s in school literally fucking his brains out.

* * *

“Well, that was delicious.” Janey said, rubbing her belly.

Julie looked down at hers as well. Both teenagers had very full distended tummies and that was a feeling they could get used to. She grinned, feeling the enhanced surge of cum inside her shift as she stepped away from poor little dried up Clayton. At least he’d enjoyed it, she thought.

“These bodies will serve us very well. But remember sis, they have limitations and some risks. We can handle many more loads like that, but we have to be careful.” Julie said.

Janey nodded and patted her protruding stomach. A gurgling rumbled inside her. Both girls realized the same thing as they approached the truck. Their hunger was already starting to grow again.

Julie grinned as she looked into the dark tinted windows of the truck. In the distorted reflection another Julie looked back at her. This girl was a rather innocent looking version of the one she’d now become. She was still clothed and had her hands over her still trim belly. As Julie grinned, she saw the girl in the reflection shout out at her.

“They aren’t happy, are they?” Janey asked.

“Who cares? They’ll learn to enjoy what we do to these fresh young bodies of theirs.” Julie paused and pulled at her nipples. “And we intend to do a lot more.”

Janey opened the passenger door of the truck. “So, where do we go now?”

Julie looked back at the campfire. “Simple Janey, we go home. I’m sure Marawind has changed since we last saw it. And if it’s anything like it was before, I’m certain we’ll find more than enough men to satisfy our appetites.”

“Oh goody!” The younger sibling said. “We sure have a tale to share with them.”

Julie laughed, climbing behind the wheel. “Yes, I believe most men will quite enjoy getting some tail from us.”

On the other side of the rearview mirror, two teenage girls screamed and tried to break free from their prison. In this world, both sisters laughed and drove off from the swamp. The night was giving way to dawn and this was the rise of a new day for them and for Marawind.

The End?