The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Candidate

(FD, MF, MA, MC)

You come into her office. Its discreet enough. Nothing broadcasting her specialty. That was what you’d been assured of. Last thing you needed was the press finding out you were in therapy. Last thing you needed your wife to find out was you were in therapy. Well you aren’t in therapy, not yet, you assure your self. Your campaign manager had noticed the stress their campaign is putting on you. Even as you’ve emerged as the favorite in the election, nothing is decided until its decided. Marital issues have followed the stress of the campaign. So many temptations on the road you knew you had to avoid. And of course your stress was only minimal to what it would be if you actually won this thing. So after much prodding from your campaign manager, who is also your closest confidant, you finally relented and agreed to this appointment.

You entered and were immediately greeted by relaxing music and a beautiful receptionist whose very large tits were pushed up and together creating a deep, enticing cleavage which her low scoop necked top displayed to full advantage. She smiles a million watt smile at you and looks up at you in that way women do where they don’t fully tilt their head back in order to look up with their eyes, drawing you into them. She welcomes you to the office and assures you the doctor will be ready for you soon, please have a seat. You are stuck in place a moment staring at her soft mounds of flesh. She rests her breasts on her desks leaning towards you, looking up at you softly, expectantly. Sir? She inquires. Is there something… more you want? Anything I can get for you, while you wait? Anything at all that you want? You shake your head to break the spell and thank her and take a seat.

She brings over some standard forms to fill out on a clipboard. She leans forward and her large tits are practically falling out of her top. You wonderful how that thing material manages to restrain them and wish it would give out. She leans in and back out and moves slightly side to side as she instructs you on things to fill out making her tits bounce and sway in front of you. She peaks past the clipboard to see your growing erection and smiles to herself. Oops she says with a pout I forgot the pen, one sec please. She swayed her ass in her very tight pencil skirt before leaning over her desk to get a pen. She arched her back practically laying across the desk pushing her round, firm ass into the air for your inspection. Your cock grows harder and she looks back at you with the look of a hungry tigress wanting to pounce on you. She slowly straights up and returns. Had you imagined the look, as her expression returns to the cheerful, helpful one she’d had all along.

She sits beside you, pressing into your arm, you feel her soft full breasts pressed against you and its all you can do to keep from devouring her in that moment. She insists she wants to be close in case you need anything, anything at all, she amends huskily. As you try to fill out the forms one of her hands begins trailing her nails along the back of your neck softly in a way that was melting your concentration and stoking your lust for her. She whispers into your ear, you feel her warm breath and the lightest of brush of her lips against your ear. You nod unable to find your voice. Her other hand turns your face to hers. She is right there and you want to kiss her so much. She turns on the sexiest bedroom eyes you’d ever seen. And her hand finds its way to the bulge in your pants, begins rubbing it through your pants. Don’t tell the Doc but I think you’re really cute and maybe… she trails off and looks at you nervously. Maybe you think I am attractive too. Doc seems to be running late and… she leans in her lips right there about to touch yours and her hand rubbing you with more needs and urgency.

Just then the intercom buzzes and a sultry voice instructs her to bring you in. She pulls back, her disappointment clear. With a sigh she stands and takes the clipboard from you and bends over again, slowly, languorously across the desk before righting herself once more. She comes over as you stand and looks down at your bulge then smiles up at you before giving you a lingering hug. Rain check? She purrs into your ear as she presses into you before spinning around. And grinding her ass into your hard cock. She raises one arm behind your head pulling you to her and turning her head to you. Mmmmmm, she moans definitely a rain check.. Her grinds hard into you and you know she can feel your cock throbbing, pulsing for her. Slowly she disentangles with you and kisses your cheek. Follow my ass won’t you? She winks and turns to lead you into the office. Your eyes locked onto her ass until she opens the door and points your way in.

The doctor looks at you appraisingly. She has her blonde hair piled on her head at the moment, her thin framed glasses doing nothing to hide the brilliance of her eyes. Her lips are upturned into a smile as she notices your large erection. Her assistant had done her job, as always. She stands from behind her desk and you notice she is a Goddess. Her long legs show to their best advantage in high heels and stockings and as she comes around the desk you see a brief profile of her body showing a perfect round ass under her skirt. As she comes closer and you focus on her large round tits you realize under her jacket you see lace peeking out and a clear view of her cleavage. She only has a bra under her jacket you realize and your cock hardens more. You also notice a flashing light, soft and not harsh at all, rather relaxing pulsing from her necklace nuzzled against her tits which seemed to bulge out wanting to break free of their confines.

She takes your jacket and encourages you to relax. She leads you to a plush comfortable chair that you just sink into. So soft and comfortable. So easy to sink back in it. She explains to you how the pendant is liking to a device similar to a heart rate monitor for runners and that is connected to the pendant showing her normal, relaxed steady heart beat. She tells you how most clients find it easy to relax and focus on her heart beat. It must be because they love her and two hearts become one she jokes and giggles making her breasts jiggle. Why else would they want to focus so much on her heart beat, she wonders, running her finger up and down the lapel of her jacket. She sits on the chair facing yours perched on the end so close her legs nearly touch yours.

OK, maybe they just enjoy staring at my big, round tits but that is ok too, she admits in a conspiratorial tone. After all we are here together, alone in this safe environment, all alone. Nobody to know, nobody to worry about. So easy to relax and enjoy the view.. So easy to match your breathing to the rhythm of my heart. Ooooh its so relaxing and so romantic don’t you think? Two hearts to beat as one, for you to relax and match your breathing to the relaxed rhythm of my heart. She brushes the palm of her hand. Powerful men like you find it so hard to relax, but you can relax here. Most powerful men do not know who to trust but you do trust me. You focus on the beat of my heart, focus closely. Notice how your breathing matches it so perfectly. Breathing in slowly and out slowly. All the stress fades away. Everything else disappears but the beat of my heart.

I know how you worry, worry about the temptations of the road. Long hours alone in a hotel room. All alone, so tired and lonely. So tired of being lonely. So very tired of being lonely, of feeling lonely. But you aren’t alone here, you are not alone now. You have me. You have me here, you are here with me now, aren’t you? She reaches out and touches your knee. It feels so nice to know you aren’t alone. All that time alone has made you so tired but the stress has made you stay awake. Its forced you to focus and now you focus on my heart, beating for you. Yours beats for me. Beats slowly, rhythmically. On the road temptations are many. Its so hard to not succumb to temptations when you’re all alone. So hardnot to give in to your urges.

Her fingers trace the outline of your hard cock. So hard to remember why you fought your urges. So hard to not give in. Wouldn’t it feel so good, though, to give in. To focus on my tits, for instance. Look at how nice they look as you stare at them with each deep breath. You fight against giving into your urges, so difficult for a powerful man. Who wants to take the pretty things he focuses on. The pretty things right before him that he wants and needs and lusts for. You fight your urges but that is so tiring, so lonely. Better to relax, to relax and in the warmth and comfort here with me, not alone. Cared for, with me, alone. Here together just us, listening to my voice, staring into the depth of my cleavage. Wanting to be in the depths of my cleavage. The urge to delve deep into my cleavage. The urge to give into your lust and satiate your desire for my big beautiful breasts.

That feels so good to give in to that urge, so relaxing to be sated. To give in feels so good you want to give and you want to feel good. She reaches and massages your cock through your pants and continues, give in to the need to give in. Give in to the need to stroke. When you stroke you feel so relaxed. When you listen to my soft, sultry voice and are a good boy who does what feels good, you feel so good. You listen and do as I wish, as I command and you feel good. Good boys are relaxed and their minds are peaceful. A hard cock creates a soft mind and soft minds and hard cocks make good boys oooooooooh so good and oooooooh so relaxed and happy. Good boys even get a nice surprise and you do sooooo want to be a good boy and get a wonderful surprise don’t you, baby? Of course you do.

That’s it good boy I helped you get those silly useless pants out of the way so you could do what feels good, what feels right and that is to stroke, stroke, stroke. Oh gooood boy.. In fact when you hear what a good boy you’re being it feels so good. Feeling good makes you want to stroke more and stroking more makes you feel oh so good my good boy. That is it good boy, stroke slowly, nice long strokes up and down your cock from the base to the head and back and again baby. Oh so good my good boy. Nice and slow baby, that’s it, because you are going to enjoy your surprise. The doctor stands up and smiles to someone and soon she and the beautiful receptionist are both standing there and you continue to stroke because it feels so good to stroke to be good and stroke for the doctor and stroking for the doctor and obeying her feels so good. She tells you that you are such a good boy you will get your surprise now. She pulls her receptionist to her and begins to kiss her, soft little kisses at first and then their kiss deepens. You watch and stroke as their tongues dance together. Their hands roam reach other and the doctor squeezes her ass firmly. The receptionist slowly begins undressing the doctor unbuttoning her jacket, kissing the doctor’s skin. Each kiss soft following by light sucking. The doctor looks at you with eyes half closed in pleasure and tells you what a good boy you are to keep stroking. Keep stroking, keep obeying and your reward will continue. Good boy she moans as her receptionist bites on her now exposed nipples. Her nipples are fully erect and glisten from the saliva coating them after a very attentive tongue teased them for your viewing pleasure.

The receptionist is on her knees peppering kisses on the doctor’s belly while unzipping her skirt and helping the doctor step out of it leaving her in nothing but sheer lace panties and thigh high stalking attached to a garter belt. Her assistant gets her panties on leaving only thigh high stockings and the garter belt. This only makes your cock ache more what an erotic vision. The receptionist moves in front of you and begins dancing to some unheard music and slowly teasing you offering you views down her top or of her perfect ass. She even kneels and begins to lick and suck on your balls while you slowly stroke your cock, stroking slowly, keeping a nice even pace just like the doctor tells you.. You’ll only cum when commanded because good boys do what they are told and it feels so good to be good. It feels good to be good and to be good is to obey. It feels good to obey. Your cock throbs while the receptionist’s masterful tongue causes your balls to tighten. With a soft kiss the receptionist returns to her feet and dances while she removes her clothes. Baring her breasts to you first and then the rest of her. Dancing, teasing and stripping for you. Your cock is beyond rock hard and still you cannot cum because the Mistress did not say so.

Yes that makes sense since you obey her and it feels good to obey your doctor must be your mistress. These are the words she has been whispering in your ear into your soft mushy mind all through the receptionist’s performance and it was true. So true she is your mistress and you are her hard cock, weak willed slave who obeys because it feels so very good to obey and feels so good to be her good boy. The receptionist is now perches on the chair opposite you and is stroking her pussy, rubbing her clit. Her fingers slowly play with her wet pussy while she squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples. Your eyes focus intently on this erotic display before you. All the while mistresses words sink into your mind. She is taking you deeper and deeper. Her thoughts, her words are your thoughts. Her commands are your desires. She is in control and her control is pure sexual bliss. You stroke faster but are unable to cum. Not yet, not yet she whispers and reaches down to tickle your balls and rakes her fingers under your shirt across your chest. She tweaks each of your nipples pinching them hard. The pleasure is nearly blinding and she is only continuing to toy with you now, her pet, her goooooood boy.

You stroke faster and faster but still cannot come. Your Doctor/Mistress has not yet granted you that so badly needed release. The receptionist kneels facing away from you and you watch the doctor pull the chair opposite of you closer and sit with her legs spread resting his feet on your chair, exposing her wet pussy to you, presenting it to her receptionist. Who without any further discussion moves her mouth to the Doctor’s pussy. You watch the receptionist’s tongue work slowly over the Doctor’s pussy. She licks slowly, savoring her Mistress’s sweet taste. You stroke faster and faster. Your cock is throbbing rock hard in your hand. You need to cum so desperately, but the Mistress does not allow it. She will not allow it, not yet she says through moans and ragged breaths as her receptionist licks and sucks on her clit. Trained by Mistress she knows exactly what her Mistress enjoys so much. Her soft hands work up towards her Mistress’s nipples and pinch them. Your eyes are overloaded watching her lick and suck on that juicy pussy and her hands fondle, squeeze and play with those magnificent breasts. You envy the receptionist for getting to taste Mistress’s juicy, sweet pussy. The receptionist’s own arousal fills the air mixed with Mistress’s scent and it’s a heady aroma furthering your own arousal.

Mistress possesses her receptionist grabbing her by the hair and shoving her face further into her pussy. Mistress extends one leg up rubbing her foot up your chest. Her toes working over one of your nipples and then up to your mouth. That hungry look in Mistress’s eyes communicates her desire. You continue to stroke while licking the sole of her foot up to her toes, slowly and over and over. You lick her foot and then lose your self in the moment sucking on her toes, stroking your cock. The sound of her voice and her erotic moans fills your ears. The sweet scent of their pussies fill your lungs. You stroke and stroke, not yet cumming. Sucking on her toes while you watch her pussy be expertly be eaten by her receptionist. Her receptionist is rubbing her clit with one thumb while plunging her pink tongue into the wet, tight pussy of your shared Mistress. You find your self now licking the Mistress’s other foot, sucking on her toes. The Mistress through half closed eyes you see, her eyes roll back in pleasure and she cries out in ecstasy. Her orgasmic pleasure fills you with an even greater need to cum and still you cannot.

Your balls ache badly in need of release. You continue to sit on the edge of orgasm. You have the greatest erection of your life for Mistress and need to cum, need it so bad your mind is a blur of scents, her voice and need. Nothing exists except her thoughts and desires. Even as her own orgasm subsides she continues to speak to you in that sultry, alluring voice that enraptures your mind. It all becomes fuzzy as your mind is so far gone in this moment but the receptionist straddles your thighs and you feel the heat emanating from her pussy as you stroke your cock so close to her belly and she leans in and kisses you deeply. You keep stroking but feel her tits against you, flesh on flesh. And you taste Mistress’s pussy in her kiss. Thus only serves to send your mind further tumbling into a subspace where only Mistress’s voice exists and her words are your thoughts, where her words are your desires and where her will is your will. The receptionist’s hard nipples press into your flesh and she kisses you with such raw passion. Then your mind goes blank.

You’d never felt better since going to see the Doctor. She was very pretty and you supposed in that intimate setting you’d become aroused by the proximity of a beautiful woman so you had woken from the relaxation therapy to an erection you felt embarrassed about but she assured you it was quite natural and was even flattered. Perhaps under other circumstances she said with a look of mischief. You thanked her and left. Her receptionist had not been at her desk when you left, that disappointed you. But here you were, ready for a major debate to be aired live on national television and as relaxed and firmly in control of the race per the polls. Everything was going smoothlytonight fielding questions and answering them with authority. Suddenly the question from the moderator, a lovely reporter you’d worked with before, she asked something. It reminded you, no triggered a feeling.

A need you’d had, without anything thought you unzip your pants and begin stroking your suddenly rock hard cock. Your cock felt like it’d been aching for this release. Suddenly you needed to cum so badly, so desperately. Your hand supports you on the podium as you stroke with such need you almost collapse. No idea where this came from. The cameras are filming, the audience is in chaos. Your campaign is destroyed. The doctor you’d seen was somehow suddenly in a group of people who rushed to the stage. Your campaign manager and others are trying to get you to step. She comes forward saying she’d been trying to help you through this need you were unable to control and you’d made some progress though obviously not enough. She says something and deep in your brain tumblers click and you release. Finally you release you cum so hard, stroking your cock, milking your own cum. Ropes of cum shoot out from your cock. You stroke harder and keep cumming and cumming. The sudden relief of pent up tension causes your body to collapse in a state of pure bliss. The image of your physical collapse a fitting image for your campaign’s collapse. Not that you cared in that moment of orgasmic bliss, the best cum of your life. Your career destroyed, your marriage gone and yet as you looked up into your Mistress’s eyes and she sees your recognition acknowledging it with a smile, nothing else matters.