The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Don’t read if you’re not of legal age or where it is illegal to read such stories. This is just a fictional story. Nothing in the story is based on real life nor should it be emulated in real life. What is fantasy shall remain as fantasy. The author shall not be held responsible for actions taken by the readers of this story.

Story Codes: MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, NC
Note: This chapter only contains MC, MD, FF, NC, and BD

Title: Cannibal Cain

Synopsis: A man possessed by demonic forces goes on a sexual rampage

Chapter 1: The Black Bag

My name is Cain Lector. I’m a divorced fifty-year old and retired. I am a cannibal. I’ve eaten the meat of countless people. However, I’ve never killed a person nor have I force anyone to do anything against their own will. I’m a morally upright and socially conscientious person. Eating human meat is just one of the several hobbies I do during my retirement. I use to be a stockbroker and real estate agent and the wealth I’ve acquired was due to my smart investments in the stock market and real estate. Now I’m not going to bore you with the details of my life and jump right into the story of my hobby.

I wasn’t interested in cannibalism until about two years ago, after my early retirement. It came as a surreal vision. I was cooking noodles and my Kitchen when suddenly a strong wind blew through the window next to me. Because the wind was killing the fire of the stove, I had to close the window (but not all the way). It was at this moment that I started to feel dizzy and light headed. I slumped onto a chair for support. A flash of light, like that from a camera flash, caught my eye. I looked around a saw something crawling on the wall. It looked a lot like a slug. Loud squishy sounds came from it as it crawled slowly. The slime trail it left behind glowed in various colors. I was fearful but also very curious so I got up from my chair and walked towards it slowly (My dizziness disappeared suddenly). As I got closer, I began to notice its eerie green glow on the surface of its slick, pulsating body.

It was a strange slug, unlike any other slug that I’ve seen before. Although it was almost the size of a banana slug, it had a transparent body and three protruding eyes, which a banana slug could only wish for from a genie. Inside its buxom form housed countless cockroaches, spiders, lady bugs, and other insects, which I assume are its meals in digestion. At this point, I was grossed out and backed away I did until my vision started to get strange. The walls and furniture seemed to shift in shape and color. I had the urge to throw up.

I wanted to go throw up at the sink but the slug pointed its three eyes and me and a loud monstrous voice appeared in my head, “EAT...” Grossed out, I ran to bathroom and threw up in the toilet. As I focus my eyes into the toilet bowl, I noticed the partially digested shells of cockroaches and spiders which was enough to make me throw up again. “Aaaaahhhhhhh!” I screamed in shock.

“EAT...”

I pressed my palms on my ears in a futile attempt to block the voice that seem to come in all directions. “SH... SHUT UP!”

“EAT...”

I reached for my digital music player on the glass table and shoved the earphones into my ears and turned the volume to maximum. It was useless, the monstrous sound was just as audible as before.

“EAT...”

I noticed the slug again and, for some reason, my mouth was watering at the slug on the wall. It seemed irresistably tasty. In one swoop, I snatched the slimy thing off the wall. Its slime overflowed on my hands, so I immediately tossed the damn slug onto the frying pan, poured some organic cooking oil, and turned the knob to maximum heat. The slug writhed as it was being fried, causing the pan to rattle, so I slam the cover on and held it there. After about a minute, I removed the cover and turned the slug over with a flipper. The delicious smell filled my nostrils. I poured some pepper and salt. The slug shriveled up to about half its original size. I turned off the stove. Stabbing it with a fork, I chewed and devoured the slug in less than five minutes. Although it was like chewing rubber bands, it was a remarkable snack nonetheless. I heard a feminine voice calling from the fridge, “COME...” Slick tendrils crawled out from the edge...

The next morning, I stretched my arms after I woke up from the couch. I picked up the beer bottles off the floor and tossed them into the trash bin. “There must be a way,” I thought repeatedly while I was taking a shower. While I was shaving, an idea struck me, “Eureka!”

For the next three days, I made plans and brought the necessary supplies to prepare for my weekend retreat in the Appalachian wilderness. I was full of positive anticipation. For the first time since my retirement, I felt like was going to do something great.

Somewhere in the Appalachian wilderness...

I looked at the road with my binoculars at the comfort of my producer’s chair and gasped the instant I spotted a family vehicle in the distance. I grabbed my “bionic ear” device and turned it on so that I could hear their family chatter.

“Dad! Look, there’s something on the road!”

The vehicle stopped. “YES!” I thought.

“Honey. We should’ve just driven around it,” cautioned the mother.

A young 18-year old girl in a t-shirt and bell-bottom jeans ran out and squealed when she noticed that the partially opened bag contained a huge amount of cash, which were all hundred dollar bills. The entire family, which consisted of the man, his wife, and two daughters stepped out of the vehicle to examine to cash. The man opened the zipper of the large black bag completely and thus activated a electronic device that played a pre-recorded message:

“ONCE YOU LIFT THIS BAG OFF THE GROUND, YOU AND YOUR COMPANIONS AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO VISIT AND STAY AT CAIN’S HOUSE FOR TWO HOURS. AFTER TWO HOURS, YOU AND YOUR COMPANIONS ARE FREE TO GO WITH THE FIVE MILLION IN CASH.”

The man snorted, “Yeah right!” and lifted the bag off the ground, which activated a gas grenade that contained sleeping gas. After several breaths, the entire family slumped onto the pavement.

“Guess I don’t need this anymore,” I thought as I put away the tranquilizer rifle. I drove my all-terrain vehicle towards their sleeping forms.

Fifteen minutes later at my isolated house...

“Where the fuck are we!” cried the Laura, the 18 year old daughter, who was the first to wake up from the tranquilizer-induced sleep. The rest of her family woke up to. “Oh no... we’ve got to escape,” said Bill, the father.

“Honey, I’ve warned you not to pick that bag up!” said Lily, the worried mother.

Carrie, the 19 year old daughter, began crying.

They’re now all inside a bedroom in the basement of my isolated house. There are no windows and the only way they could leave was through one door. All they had to do to leave this place with the millions in cash was to simply follow my simple instructions...

“Look, the cash is still here!” exclaimed Laura.

“Honey, I think our lives are more important now,” said the mother.

I then played a pre-recorded message through a speaker in the northeastern upper corner of the room.

“IF YOU WISH LEAVE THIS PLACE ALONG WITH THE CASH, STAY IN THIS ROOM FOR ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES. DO NOT GO THROUGH THE DOOR! I REPEAT, DO NOT GO THROUGH THE DOOR! WAIT FOR ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES!”

“Let’s call for help!” said Carrie as pulled out her cell phone.

“It’s no good, there’s no coverage out here!” said Bill.

Bill looked at the clock. It was currently four o’clock. “Don’t listen to that crazy idiot’s words. It sounds so much like a kiddie game!”

“Honey, maybe we should...” said Lily as she tried to grab Bill’s left arm.

Bill ignored her and got up to open the door that was in plain sight. The door simply led to another room that looked almost the same as the one they were in. “See, nothing happened! That guy on the speaker is just playing a stupid game!”

When the door opened, it triggered a delay mechanism which played yet another message: “YOU’VE HAVE IGNORED MY PREVIOUS WARNING, BUT I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE. STAY FOR THE TIME THAT’S LEFT, WHICH IS ... ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES. DON’T USE THE TELEPHONE THAT YOU SEE AND DON’T OPEN THE DOOR THAT’S IN THE NEXT ROOM! I REPEAT, DON’T USE THE TELEPHONE AND DON’T OPEN THE NEXT DOOR! I GUARANTEE YOU, IF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS, EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE WITH THE FIVE MILLION IN CASH!”

They probably all noticed the telephone on the wall and the high-voltage sign next to the door knob by now, but why are they so damn stubborn?

Bill ignored the warning and turned the knob on the door of the next room. He recieved a small electric jolt. Laura also ignored my warning and picked up the telephone. This action activated yet another pre-recorded message which played through the over-hanging speaker in room.

“BY PICKING UP THE TELEPHONE, THE VOLTAGE ON THE DOOR KNOB HAS BEEN RAISED FROM 120 VOLTS AC TO 12,000 VOLTS AC. MAXIMUM AMPERE RATING HAS BEEN RAISED FROM 10 MILLIAMPERES TO ...”

Before the message could finish, Bill grabbed the door knob again. This time, he couldn’t let go and he’s visibly shaking from be electrocuted. Lily tried to pull him away, but was shocked also. Laura then grabbed her mother, followed by Carrie. They were all shocked. I was very merciful, so I turned the power off. The message changed...

“YOU’VE IGNORED MY WARNING YET AGAIN BUT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL YET ANOTHER CHANCE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE WITH FIVE MILLION IN CASH. STAY AT YOUR CURRENT LOCATION AND DON’T MOVE AT ALL FOR THE TIME REMAINING, WHICH IS ... ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE WITH THE FIVE MILLION IN CASH. OTHERWISE, IF EITHER OF YOU MOVE, A MOTION DETECTOR WILL DETECT IT, WHICH AUTOMATICALLY VOIDS THE SAID OFFER. VOIDING OF THIS FINAL OFFER MEANS THAT ALL OF YOU WILL AGREE TO BE AT MY MERCY FOR FIVE DAYS! YOU WILL DO MY BIDDING WHICH INCLUDES SEX!”

Laura and Carrie screamed and inadvertently thrashed about at the prospect of sex with a pervert. Their motion activated the motion detectors. I raised my fists in success. They’ve all agreed to do my bidding. I’ve given them more than one chance to escape with the money, but they think it is better to serve me for five days. I don’t know why they are so interested in serving me, but at least they are willing. I honestly say that I’m still a conscientious person. They’ve willingly became my slaves and I’m happy about it!

“YOUR MOVEMENT HAS ACTIVATED THE MOTION SENSORS. THIS MEANS THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE WILLINGLY AGREED TO BE MY SLAVES FOR FIVE DAYS.”

I spoke through the microphone this time instead of playing a pre-recorded message, “I’m overjoyed by your voluntary participation as my subjects. Now I’m going to gas you to make the transfer process easier.”

Twenty-Five Minutes Later...

It took me a while to tie them up. I wasn’t experienced enough in doing such things efficiently. I thought that practicing with mannequins would suffice. Anyway, knots are still knots whether they are done by an amateur or professional. There’s no way they could escape now.

I tied Bill and Lily down on separate wooden chairs that were bolted to the ground. They both were positioned to face the bed so that they could watch the action that I’ve planned. They’re still in the same room where I firsted moved them. I merely moved them about ten feet.

I stripped the clothing off from the two girls and placed them on the large bed. Laura and Carrie were then tied together in a special way. Carrie’s left thigh was tied to Laura’s right thigh and vice versa. I placed their arms around each others bodies and tied their respective wrists together. Their arms interlocked together so that there’s no way for them to move their arms away from each others bodies. They were close but not too close so that they will have enough wiggle room. Finally I connected their respective waists and necks to the four bedposts using four long lengths of rope. I must say, the ropes’ packaging provided some very good methods for tying knots.

After I was done with the rope work on the entire family, I slapped their faces in succession to wake them up. “Wakie, Wakie ... ladies and gentlemen!” As expected, the parents plead for mercy while their daughters screamed.

Lily cried, “Oh God! Please let us go... We don’t want the money! Just let us GO! OH PLEASE... AH HUH HUH!”

Bill added, “We won’t tell anyone! Just let us go and we promise you we won’t tell anyone! PLEASE JUST LET US GO! You can take our money and all the stuff in our van!”

I calmly said, “But you folks have agreed to be my playthings. You willingly agreed and that’s final. And besides, it’s only for five days. After the five days, you’re free to go, unless you change your minds.”

Bill shot back, “We’ve never agreed to anything!”

“Oh really? By taking the black bag on the road, you and your family have agreed to stay here for at least two hours. I gave you people three chances to change your minds but you’re very persistant in being my slaves because you moved when I asked you not to move if you don’t want to be my slaves!”

“What kind of twisted logic is that?!” asked Bill.

“It’s not twisted,” I replied.

“What about this, If you move one step, you’ll have to let us go!” said Lily, Bill’s wife.

“Sorry folks, only those who are in control make the rules. I’m in control, so I make the rules. Without control, there would be chaos and chaos is bad for all life. You’ve traded the control of yourselves for money. Nothing you folks say will set you free in less than five days. However, I will still promise that the five million dollars will still be yours to take.”

“We’ve already told you we don’t want the money. Please... Just let us go!” cried the wife.

I ignored their pleas.

The two girls helplessly struggled to get away from each other while one of them cursed at me.

“Let us go you fuckin’ pervert!” shouted Laura.

I slapped her face then lightly caressed it.

Lily cried, “Please don’t do anything to my daughters. Just do it to me!”

Bill gritted his teeth, “No! No! Uggh!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t do your daughters... At least not yet! HEH HEH HEH HEH!”

I then asked both of the girls, “Have you two ever had sexual experiences in high school? Answer truthfully now!”

I raised my right hand as if to slap them.

“All with boys?”

They both showed faces of shock and answered “Yes” again.

“We’re both straight! What are you thinking?”

I smiled.

“Please... don’t make us...” said Laura tearfully as she fidgeted.

“You promised not to do anything to our daughters!” shouted Lily.

“I just said, ‘Not Yet’! Don’t you remember?!”

I went over to the cabinet and opened one of the middle drawers to retrieve a double dildo and a roll of gray duct tape. The double dildo’s neon pink in color and is quite flexible. I brandished the thing in front of the two sisters. They sobbed. At this point, the parents started to make pleas again. I got annoyed and sealed their mouthes with duct tape.

With pink double dildo in hand I quickly move towards the two daughters and waved the thing in front of their crying faces before inserting it between their pussies. They naively think that they could avoid the dildo by struggling but I inserted the flexible thingie in their holes nonetheless. They gasped involuntarily after I flipped the switch on.

“Now kiss,” I ordered them.

“No...not with my sister!” said Carrie.

At this point, I hand to brandish my stun gun.

They then complied, albeit slowly. “Sister we... Uhhh... have to ... Uhgh”

The powerful vibrating double dildo made her speech less coherent.

I was losing my patience, so I forced their faces together with my palms on the back of their blonde heads and mashed them together like lovers.

“MMmmmmmffffff” was all I heard from them.

I noticed that their pussies were glistening from wetness as the double dildo worked on their tight slits so I relieved some of the pressure on their heads but they were still very reluctant in kissing each other.

“You two girls better start kissing OR ELSE!” I brandished my crackling stun gun again.

Laura took the initiative and kissed her sister on the lips, lightly at first, and then the kiss became stronger when I held the stun gun close to her face. Carrie was still reluctant so I gave her a shock, causing both of them to jerk suddenly.

“This is what happens when either of you don’t listen! KISS DEEPLY this time! Do it!”

They kissed again, slowly at first, and then the passion, real or not, picked up. Obviously, the throbbing dildo connecting their cunts had something to do with it. I moved closer to them again and pressed their backs together so that their CC boobs touched at the nipples. Their arms moved, but to no other effect other than rubbing each others backs because of the ropes. The action was still disappointing so I’ve decided to take it to another level. I grabbed two digital music players and earphones from the drawers, turn the suckers on, and set it to the appropriate “music” that I’ve personally made. I stuffed the earphones into their ears and turned the players to high volumes.

Carrie and Laura crumpled their facial expressions again when they realized the sounds were sexual feminine moaning. I smiled again. “So do you two like lesbian sex?”

I repeated again, “DO YOU TWO GIRLS LIKE LESBIAN SEX?! I KNOW YOU LOVE IT!”

They looked at the stun gun with fear and said simultaneously, “I... LO..LOVE LES...BIAN SEX!”

“SAY IT AGAIN!”

“I... LOVE LESBIAN SEX!”

“AGAIN! USE ‘WE’ THIS TIME!”

“WE LOVE LES...BIAN SEX!”

“Good... Now Laura, say that you’ll always want to have sex with Carrie whenever you have the chance!”

“I...”

“SAY IT NOW DAMNIT!” I held out the stun gun.

“I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO HAVE LESBIAN... SEX... WITH CARRIE WHENEVER I HAVE THE CHANCE!”

“Now Carrie say the same thing.”

“Noo...Please... OKAY OKAY!”

“I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO HAVE LESBIAN SEX WITH LAURA WHENEVER I HAVE THE CHANCE!”

They both said those words between gasps and pants, which I really enjoyed.

“Since you two enjoyed it so much, let me help you two make your experience MUCH BETTER!” I said as I pulled out two white-colored pills from a pill bottle. I popped them into their unwilling mouths and, several minutes later, the effects were clearly visible. Their eyes were glazed and they smiled...