The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Don’t read if you’re not of legal age or where it is illegal to read such stories. This is just a fictional story. Nothing in the story is based on real life nor should it be emulated in real life. What is fantasy shall remain as fantasy. The author shall not be held responsible for actions taken by the readers of this story.

Story Codes: MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, NC

Note: This chapter contains MD, MF, BD, and NC. Also Contains some disturbing scenes

Title: Cannibal Cain

Synopsis: A man possessed by demonic forces goes on a sexual rampage

Chapter 3: Choices

“Now Lily, it’s time for you come with me to the kitchen.”

Lily complied with a dreamy face and got up from the sex doll. With her dog wrapped in one hand, she wiped her bloody mouth with the other. She obviously enjoyed the taste of the dog’s blood. I regretted letting her get all of the blood because I wanted a taste of blood too. An idea popped in my head and I immediately grabbed Lily’s head and kissed her full on the lips and let my tongue dart out. She responded likewise. I never knew dog blood tasted this good.

I walked out of the small room, through the hallway, and out the door. She followed me like a loyal servant. I made sure she really followed me and double checked her eyes to make sure she wasn’t faking it. Once we got out of the basement to the kitchen on the first floor, I told Lily to read and follow the cooking instructions that I’ve scrawled a piece of paper hanging from the fridge. The instructions were simple and easy to follow.

She yanked the paper off the fridge, causing the magnet to drop on the floor, and read it intently. I was happy that the pill worked just as I expected and I saw no need for extra supervision so I hurried over to the storage room to grab another camcorder and a tripod. By the time I was done setting up the damn thing, she was already cutting the hair off the poor fellow with a pair off scissors on the kitchen countertop. I made sure that the camcorder was on and ready before sitting on one of the chairs next to a glass table.

After cutting all of the hair that she could possibly cut, Lily grabbed a hair trimmer and removed the remaining stubble. She then brought the dog over to the kitchen sink and, with the faucet on, scrapped the skin of the dog with a knife to remove the grime and any remaining hairs. With the rudimentary washing done, the next step was butchering and seasoning the dog with spices and stuffing.

So it was a simple matter of cutting open the dog’s abdomen with sharp kitchen knife and then removing the organs. I only told her to save the heart and the liver. The rest will be toss into a special bin for use as fertilizer. The feet were also removed because I don’t like to eat dog feet. The squishy sounds that was produced during the cutting was music to my ears. She cleaned to dog’s interior with water to remove any remaining blood and other undesirable fluids.

It’s now time for the stuffing. I’ve already prepared the stuffing beforehand, so she need not do any extra work. The stuffing that I’ve made consisted of ground beef, pork, shrimp, and an assortment of green-leaf vegetables plus exotic spices. She stuffed the stuffing into the dog like an expert. There’s no doubt that she had a lot of experience doing this kind of thing. With the stuffing done, all that was left to do before putting the dog in the oven was sewing it’s torso back up with needle and thread. I gave her a large sewing needle and thick thread to accomplish this. As she was sewing the dog, I went behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks. She gasped and I moved my hands up her sides slowly before stopping at her breasts and squeezing them hard through her black bra. I kissed her earlobe and the side of her face. She didn’t stop, despite my caressing, and proceeded to carry the dog on a pan to the oven. The oven temperature was set to a setting that’s appropriate for cooking a chicken.

“Nice job, Lily,” I said to her, “Now you have give something to me as your reward. Come over here and put your right foot on this chair.”

She came eagerly with a smile on her face and placed her right foot on the chair which I pulled out from beneath the table. I snatched a pair of garden shears and pointed it at her middle toe. She smiled and closed her eyes. I clipped off the middle toe and she moaned sexually. Blood was pouring from the wound very quickly so I brought her foot up to my face to suckle on the wound so the blood won’t get wasted before I closed the wound with my soldering iron and some bandages. Her middle toe looked very tasty and I shoved the tasty morsel of Lily into my mouth as quickly as could I cut it. Mmmmm... Her toe tasted very good!

After sealing her wound and shutting off the camcorder. I told Lily to sit in front the television in the kitchen watch the lesbian porno DVD for two hours. She complied and stared the screen intently. Nature’s call struck me all of a sudden so I went outside of my house and walked over to the outhouse to take a huge dump. While I was sitting on the toilet and reading a porno magazine, I noticed something strange on the ground. There were these hollow cylinder-shaped things that weren’t here before. They were of various sizes but the common aspect about them was that they were all green in color and none of them were taller than about three inches. I grabbed one and pulled it off the ground and examined it closely. It had roots along the edge of its lower end and its body felt like an onion. My interest then waned so I dump the plant back to the ground and continued reading my porno magazine for the remainder of my defecation session. Roughly fifteen minutes lapsed before I dropped my last “Hershey’s Kiss”. I came back out, wiping my hands on my abdomen, and grinned at the thought the next game that I had in store for them.

Back at room where Laura, Carrie, and Bill were held...

“Wakie wakie girls,” I yelled, “It’s time for you to play a game!”

They snapped from their brief slumber after their sex session with each other.

“Only one of you two may play the game! Who wants to volunteer?”

None of them raised their hands or nodded their heads.

“Your father’s life depends on it. If neither of you volunteer. Your father’s gonna die! I will kill him in front you and force you two to eat his flesh RAW!”

Bill’s eyes opened wide in utter shock and screamed in protest through his gag. He looked at his daughters, hoping that one of them would volunteer. Carrie raised her hand and Bill sighed in relief. I knocked Bill and both of the girls out with chloroform and untied Carrie before redoing some of the knots. Laura was then bound in a sleeping position. I moved Carrie and Bill, one at a time to separate rooms that were right next to each other.

I brought Carrie over a special white room with a desktop computer and twenty-five LCD TV screens hanging on the wall. I laid her down on a leather padded chair and chained her right leg the wall to prevent the little bitch from escaping. For extra security, the chain that’s attached to her leg could be instantly electrified with household voltage with the press of a button on my remote. So, with the press of a button, I shocked her awake.

“AAAAAAAIEEE! Whhhaa....AAAAH....What are you going to do to me?”

“Don’t worry sweetie. I won’t hurt you... I have a little game here that I want you to play. It’s very simple actually and fun too. Now listen closely.”

She began crying, so I slapped her with my meaty hand.

“I said LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU BITCH!” I grabbed her hair and looked directly into her beautiful eyes. Because I was a kind man, I instantly readjusted my attitude and a genuine smile returned to my face.

“Sorry about that, my dear.” I patted her head. “Now because I’m a nice person, I will tell the rules slowly. You can ask questions if you don’t understand some of the details. Here’s a lollipop for you.” I slowly shoved the lollipop into her mouth and she reluctantly accept it with her hand on the stick. There’s something I didn’t tell her about the lollipop: I rubbed the sweet thing between my asscheeks this morning. A spike of joy hit me because of her willing acceptance of the lollipop. I moved away from her before giving the details of the game.

“The rules are pretty simple. There are two parts to this game. Listen carefully to part one. There are five rows of LCD screens with five screens on each row, making up a total of twenty-five video screens. Each LCD screen is designated with a number from one to twenty-five. Initially each video screen shows a video feed...”

I pressed a button on my remote.

“...of your father tied up in another room from slightly different camera angles and positions.”

“DAD!” she screamed.

“Now don’t worry. He’s doing pretty well even though he’s fidgeting right now. Back to the rules. As time passes, you will notice changes in the video feed at one or more of the LCD screens. However, there’s one screen that will never perform the action that the other video screens will do. Once the time is up, which is fifty minutes from the time I say ‘BEGIN’, you must choose the video screen that shows a video feed with an unique attribute within the group. Do not pay attention to the other LCD screens besides the ones I have mentioned. Once you’ve picked your choice, punch in the number on the keypad next to the set of twenty-five screens that corresponds to the number assigned to each LCD screen. Press ENTER on the keypad once you’re satisfied for your choice. Any questions?”

“C..Can you tell me what to look for?”

“Now now sweetie, if I tell you that, the game would be spoiled. Part one is very easy as is. I will give you a hint. Keep your eyes FOCUSED!”

“WWhhhat if I choose the wrong one?”

“Remember what I said when neither of you volunteered for my game?!”

“NO! NO! NO!”

“Then you will have to win. Don’t worry, since the game has two parts, I will give you two chances to pass the game. You just have to win at least one part of the game. Now, if you don’t have any questions, I’ll just go ahead and start the timer. Remember, the last five minutes of the fifty minutes is solely for inputting in your answer.”

I walked over to the jumbo-sized digital timer on the wall and set it so that will count down from fifty minutes to zero. I heard her gulp audibly in fearful anticipation.

“Okay, you may start NOW!” I said before walking out of the room and locking the only exit and entrance shut. While juggling the keys with my hand, I whistled while walking casually to the control room.

She looked at every monitor in quick succession and I could see her eyes moving around nervously. It’s so enjoyable to see this girl under stress. I have high hopes for this girl in passing this game of mine, unlike that stupid bitch of a mother of hers. I got bored looking at Carrie on the monitor so I looked into her backpack that I found in their car and, to my surprise, she’s a exemplary person. I didn’t make an arbitrary judgement. The stuff in and on her backpack told me lots: Photos of her volunteer work for a humanitarian relief organization in third world countries; diary entries detailing her experiences in soup kitchens, food banks, and multiple community events; her several blood donations; and various buttons on her backpack symbolizing her views on society and the world in general.

“Whoa! I suddenly feel like an evil person for doing this to her!” I thought for a moment.

“Naaaah! I’m way better than her. I’ve donated millions of dollars to charities, relief funds, and disease research funds. How much did she donate? HA HA HA! It’s just a measely $400 bucks from selling customized fashion jewelry! Can she match the good works that I’ve done?! I don’t think so! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I took another shot of denatured alcohol.

My thoughts then shifted back to the clock. Already ten minutes have past and the LCD screens that I told Carrie not to pay attention to began to show hardcore movies of men and women having sex. I knew that she had a difficult time focusing with the interference. Her entire body glistened from the sweat that’s gradually formed on her. She began fidgeting because of the sex movies that’s showing on the video screens on the walls to her left and right. Images of red lips sucking on cocks, red lips kissing red lips, cocks pumping pussies, red nailed hands squeezing breasts, and tongues licking milky white thighs are obviously detracting her focus. I wanted it that way. It served the purpose of making the game more interesting. I could see her cute blue eyes straying, albeit unintentionally, from their intended targets every dozen or so seconds.

Another ten minutes passed and her perspiration became more conspicuous. Her breathing also changed. By turning up the volume on my control panel, I could hear her inhalations and exhalations. She’s losing her concentration, which was evident by the look on her face. There won’t be any visible changes to any particular screen until the final ten minutes. I didn’t tell her that, so she’s wasting her concentration right now. Heh heh.

The digital timer on the wall passed forty minutes. Then unexpectedly, I saw her eyes opened wide in heightened focus. Whoa! I’ve obviously underestimated her persistence and stamina. Her focus didn’t seem to waver from the moment she spotted the first change on one of the screens. Fuck! The effects of the pill seem to have wore off! My heart started beating fast in anticipation that she could determine the right answer. Then during the last five minutes, she punched in the correct answer, which was lucky number seven. I congratulated her through the intercom system.

“Congratulations, Carrie! You’ve determined the correct answer to my concentration game. You’re pretty smart to notice that twenty-four of the twenty-five screens will loop the video at different times. Don’t relax now, however, you’ll have still have part two of the game to go through before this day is over. Right now you can rest for a while.”

I saw her lowered her head in disappointment. Something stirred in my heart and then I heard in my head a voice, “IGNORE IT!” The something that stirred in my heart somehow vanished after I heard the voice. I got up from my leather chair and walked out of the control room to Carrie’s room. Her head was still down when I got in. I pressed one of the buttons on my remote, causing electricity to run through the chain that connected her to the wall.

“AAAAAAHhhhhhh!”

Her head instantly shot back up and turned in my direction.

“What are you going to do to me!”

“What do you think?” I said as I gesticulated with my hands, a lewd breast-squeezing action, in front of her face.

“PLEASE DON’T! NOT AGAIN!” she pleaded with tearful eyes.

Again I felt something stir in my heart. It seemed wrong, but I heard that demonic voice again, “IGNORE IT!” That feeling went away again and I continued moving closer towards the sensual girl.

“No please don’t!”

She moved backward, retreating to a corner of the room as I moved closer and closer. The chains on her rattled as she trembled in fear.

“Don’t be afraid my dear. I won’t hurt. I just want you to have fun!”

She pressed herself harder against the wall and turned her tear-streaked face away from me as she cried.

“No noo no! Please!”

I pulled down my boxers halfway. “I have an enjoyable job for you. You know what to do! With my hand on her head, I tried to press her down, but she foolishly resisted so I grabbed my whip and whipped her several times.

She shrieked and then complied, “Please stop! Oh gawd, no more! I will do it! I will do it!”

I dangled my manhood in front of her face and she reluctantly moved her trembling lips towards to tip of my shaft. She then slowly opened her mouth, but it was too slow so I grabbed her hair with my hand and looked into her eyes, “TOO SLOW, BITCH!” I then slapped her with my hands, causing her to stumble a bit. I whipped her several times again and she winced in pain.

“Ahhhh! Please no! OH PLEASE!”

“I guess I’ve got no choice but to do this!” I opened an orange pill bottle and grabbed a blue pill. This wasn’t Ecstasy, but another drug. I squeezed her cheeks with my left hand so that her mouth opened up in an “O” shape and shoved the blue pill into her mouth.

Minutes later, I gave her instructions:

“Listen bitch! You will do everything I say! Everything I say, you will obey without question! FUCKIN’ BITCH SLUT, IS THAT CLEAR?!”

She dreamily nodded her head and I slapped her several times just for the fun of it. Despite the slaps, her face remained calm.

“Okay, since you will do anything that I tell you to do, mother fuckin’ retarded ass bitch, why don’t you smell my fart right now!”

My boxers were already down so I simply turned around and farted directly in front of her face. In fact, I farted ten more times before stopping.

“Inhale my holy gas, you bitch!”

She closed her eyes and smiled while deeply inhaling my flatulence. Her eager breathing of my gas was enough to tell me that the pill had worked so I told her to do the main act, which was sucking my big fat dick. She quickly sucked my dick with the intensity that I commanded of her. It was all recorded by the security cameras for my future enjoyment.

After I emptied my load into her mouth, I let her rested for a while before beginning part two of the game. I went to the fridge upstairs to grab a bottle of orange juice. To my delight, Lily was still watching the lesbian porno movie and her fingers were deep inside her pussy. However, it was time for her to perform her task in part two of my game for Carrie, so I ordered Lily to get up and follow me. I walked back downstairs to Bill’s room and directed her to stand behind Bill’s seat. Bill looked at her in shock as I gave her a .357 Magnum revolver, which she accepted with a graceful willingness and a happy smile.

“Now my dear Lily, if he does anything funny like trying to escape or yank the chains, just shoot him in the head or the upper part of his body.”

Bill pleaded, “Honey! Please snap out of it. Don’t you remember me?! I’m your husband! Look at me!”

Lily didn’t respond and I said, “Too bad Bill. Your hot bitch of a wife is currently mine. She won’t listen to any of your words. Save your energy for the game.” I then walked to Carrie’s room and gave her the bottle of orange juice, which she drank from quickly, while I drank from my can of denatured alcohol.

The fifteen minute break was soon over, so I slapped her head to break her away from her hypnotic state.

“Back to your old self, BITCH!” Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

“AAhhhh! What happened?!”

“You know what happened,” I said, “Don’t you notice the taste in your mouth?” I could see her screw up her face, beginning with shock and ending with abject sadness. She was sitting in the corner right now, with her head resting and hiding on her knees.

“Don’t so glum, Carrie! You still have part two of the game to play. Now listen up!”

She was still hiding her beautiful face from me so I whipped her once.

“Aaaaaahhhh!” Her head popped up like a mole. “When I say listen, you listen! Do you understand?!” Carrie looked at me this time, albeit with reluctance.

“It’s time to begin the second part of the game. In a way, it’s easier than the first part. But in another way it’s harder. You’ll have only two choices to choose from, but unlike the first part, your decision will not be based on how well you focus but on your ability to reason based on the information that’s available.”

I placed my hands on her shoulders and lifted her up before shuffling her to a chair in front of the computer in the same room. She sat on the chair and stared at the monitor, disinterested and dejected.

“Pay close attention now. In front of you is a computer that’s currently running a chat program that I’ve coded myself. The program is doing nothing right now, but after ten minutes, the main text box, which is the largest text box, will begin to display messages from two people under the names BillOne and BillTwo. Only one of them is your real father. Your goal is to find out who’s your real father. In order to make an intelligent decision, you must interact with both BillOne and BillTwo by typing your messages in the smaller text box below the large text box.”

The look that suddenly appeared on Carrie’s face told me that she’s thinking about what I’ve just said, but I’m already prepared for the strategy that she will likely use.

“I know what you’re thinking. You’ll ask a question that only your father will know the answer to. However, to make game reasonably challenging, I’ve told your father not to explicitly answer your discriminate questions, ask the same questions that you might ask, or do anything else that will give you obvious answers in words.”

She seemed a bit confused, “But what I’m suppose to say or ask?”

“You may ask any question, but the range of the answers given by either BillOne or BillTwo will be limited to the extent of my knowledge about you and your family, which means that, if the fake Bill couldn’t answer it directly, neither could the real Bill. This rule will be enforced to the extent of the program’s ability. Part two of this game will last for thirty minutes, with the last five minutes allocated for deciding on your answer. Pick your choice by clicking on any one of the checkboxes corresponding to BillOne and BillTwo.”

I went to the wall to reset the timer to count down starting from thirty minutes. Before leaving the room, I wrapped my arms around her back and forcibly gave her a deep kiss on her lips, which she did nothing to resist, but didn’t respond to either. Off to Bill’s room I went. Once I was there, I sat on the computer console that was about five feet away from Bill’s assigned computer. Bill’s very nervous, doubtless because not-her-usual-self Lily’s pointing a .357 Magnum at his head as I had ordered her to do. After eyeing her from top to bottom, starting from her beautiful made-up face and hair, to her dark satin bra-encased boobs, to her matching dark panties, and finally down to her shapely thighs, calves, and high-heeled shoes, I turned my focus to my computer. With several keystrokes, I typed in the password and activated all instances of the chat program that were running on my small computer network in sleep mode. I typed a global message under a pseudonym, “BEGIN!”

Bill was the first to send a message to Carrie, “I’m your father!”

I responded with, “No, I’m your father!”

“Don’t listen to that guy!”

“No, he’s the imposter! Don’t listen to him!”

After about a dozen messages from BillOne (real) and BillTwo (fake), Carrie finally asked, “Okay Okay! Let me ask you two a question that only my real dad will know the answer. Dad, besides the presents you gave me, what did you promise me on my birthday last month?”

I quickly searched through her diary for last month’s entries.

BillOne: I’m your father!

BillOne: I’m your father!

BillTwo: I promised you to stop smoking.

BillOne: Don’t listen to that guy!

Carrie didn’t respond until about two minutes later...

Carrie: Dad, what’s your favorite brand of beer?

I looked in to Carrie’s diary again. “Crap She only talks about his drinking but not what he drinks!” I wanted to ask Bill, but it was too late.

BillOne: I’m your father!

Carrie: This is weird.

Unknown to Carrie, I’ve restricted Bill’s messages to only “I’m your father!", “Don’t listen to that guy!", and blank spaces. This way, I’ve got a more level playing field.

Carrie: Dad. How much money did you win on your lottery tickets last week? Send one empty line for replay, two empty lines for $100, and three empty lines for $400.

“Oh shit! That’s not in her diary either,” I exclaimed to myself quietly.

Then I pulled out my .357 Magnum and pointed it at Lily and yelled, “Don’t type in the answer or your wife’s gonna die!”

Bill’s hands stopped but he managed to press the enter key once before I shouted my command.

BillOne:

Carrie: What’s ur answer, BillTwo?

I yelled at Bill, “Tell me the right answer or I’m gonna blow your wife’s head to pieces!” After a delay, Bill said to me, “Four-hundred dollars!” So I pressed the return key three times.

BillTwo:

BillTwo:

BillTwo:

Long delay...

Carrie: K

The long delay was enough to tell me that Carrie had figure out the right answer or at least had a strong suspicion. There were less than five minutes left and I expected her to ask one more question to make sure, but she didn’t. She selected BillOne as her read dad.

I spoke through the intercom, “Congratulations, Carrie! You’ve surpassed my expectations! Now you and your family will live for at another day. This concludes the games for today.”

Bill breathe a sigh of relief, but when the reality of his wife pointing a gun in his direction struck him, he became visibly stressed again. I then ordered Lily to give the gun back to me. I pointed the gun back at Bill and told Lily to chain Bill’s neck and arms to the wall behind her. After she was done, I told her to come to me.

I wrapped my arms around the beautiful woman and hugged her. Bill was obviously angry. “Damn you mother fucker! GET YOUR OWN DAMNIT! SHE’S MINE!”

“Catch!” I threw the gun at Bill and he managed to catch it. He quickly aimed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. Click! Click! Nothing happened.

“HA HA HA HA HA! I forgot to put in bullets! HA HA HA HA!”

“DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU MOTHER FUCKIN’ ASSHOLE! BURN IN HELL YOU GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKIN’ MONSTER! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH!”

Bill continued cursing while straining against his manacles.

I continued assaulting Lily in front of Bill, kissing her face and lips while my hungry hands kneaded her breasts. She slid her hands up and down my back and squeezed my ass. I pulled my T-shirt off so that she could kiss my chess and hairy armpits. I caressed her head with one hand and pressed her head to my penis. She quickly pulled down my boxers and kissed my hard shaft.

“Wait. I want to do something else this time,” I said as I pulled her back up to standing position and guided her to the sofa in the room. I pulled down her panties and she gave me a sexy smile before breaking off into a giggle. I slammed my nine-inch cock into her pussy and pumped her. Audible slapping of thighs echoed in the room along with Bill’s incessant cursing.

About fifteen minutes later, I brought everyone back to their original room and returned Lily to her old self, at least for now. I wasn’t just going let them starve through the night so I brought over to them bottles of orange juice, paper cups, plastic sporks, paper plates, four sandwiches, a small bowl of noodles with Italian sauce, and last but not least, the oven roasted dog on a silver platter. The girls screamed and cried when I presented their beloved dog to them.

“Don’t worry. Your dog Chocolate is in a better place right now. When you eat your dog, you’ll be satisfied that a piece of her will always be with you!”

“You’re a monster!” protested Carrie.

I walked away and watched them eat from the control room. I was dissatisfied when they didn’t bother touching the dog, much less eat it, so I decided to take action. I was already prepared for their stubborn resistance by spiking their drinks. I walked in to their room and they were already dazed, so I pulled out my toy pen that has a flashing tricolor LED and waved it in front of their faces.

“Okay listen up folks. You listen to and obey everything I say! You will do whatever I command of you without question. Do you understand?”

They all nodded their heads.

“Now, why don’t you folks eat that dog right now! Remember, after eating the dog, you’ll return to your usual selves and will forget that you ever ate the dog!”

They nodded in unison and I left them to their canine eating frenzy. I went to living room and drank some denatured alcohol before falling asleep on the sofa. I began to dream a wonderful dream...