The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Can’t Say No”

Celia surfaced from trance with a slow, lazy stretch, feeling for all the world like she was waking from the most relaxing sleep she could imagine. She supposed she was, in a way; Isaiah was always telling her that trance was nothing more than focusing her imagination under his direction, so everything was pretty much the most ‘whatever’ she could imagine. Or at least, that sounded right to her, and she couldn’t think too hard about it so soon after coming out of trance.

“How do you feel?” Isaiah asked, looking at her over the top of his glasses, his goateed chin propped on his hands. His arching eyebrows and dark skin emphasized his penetrating stare, and Celia felt like she could get lost in his warm brown eyes all over again. She always felt a little shiver of delight when she looked into his gaze, each moment filled with erotic possibility even if he had no intention of hypnotizing her right that second.

She smiled shyly and blushed, knowing that her tendency to go red combined with her pale skin meant Isaiah could read her every emotion like a book. “Good,” she said, still too fuzzy to elaborate much. “I, um...I think I went deeper than usual that time.” That was an understatement, but it always took Celia a few minutes to really kick her brain into gear after even a normal trance, let alone a...she focused her slightly glassy stare onto the clock, and was stunned to realize that forty-five minutes had passed while she was drifting along to Isaiah’s rich baritone voice. She probably would have pegged it for ten.

She scratched her head in confusion, displacing a few strawberry blonde strands of hair in the process. “I did...I do...” The words seemed to come slowly at first, as if winding their way through an invisible maze. “I feel like I’ve forgotten some of the trance,” she said at last. “Did I lose some time when I was under?” Celia sure as hell hoped so. A lot of her fantasies about hypnosis centered on amnesia—something about the idea of following an instruction she didn’t even know was in her head always got her soaking right through her panties every time she daydreamed about it. Which was pretty often, especially since she met Isaiah and found out that in addition to being a skilled, ethical practitioner of hypnotherapy, he was also a kinky poly Dominant who was more than happy to help her explore her fetishes with him.

Or at least try to. “Well, I obviously can’t be sure without asking,” he said, his lips quirking into a wry smile, “but...what’s the last thing you remember?”

Celia thought back, pleasantly astonished at how vague the memories actually seemed. Normally she had almost crystal-clear recollections of her trances...recollections she replayed over and over in her head every night until her next session with Isaiah, she admitted to herself with a sheepish grin. In fact, Isaiah had suggested that may be part of the reason she had such a problem with hypnotic amnesia—if she loved reliving the experience that much, her subconscious mind might have difficulty letting those memories go. But this time...

“I remember repeating the word ‘deeper’,” Celia said. “Over and over, until I lost track of how many times I said it. And then...there’s just feelings. I remember feeling warm, I remember feeling happy, I remember feeling peaceful, but I d...I ca...but everything else, I’ve forgotten.” She had that strange elusive sensation again as she finished speaking, as if there was something her brain kept wandering away from. The more she thought about it, though, the more she wanted to think about something else instead, until...

The thought popped like a soap bubble. Celia smiled, her body growing warm with pleasure even though the cause of it escaped her, and said, “That’s good, right? The forgetting? That’s like leveling up in my ‘Hypnotic Subject’ skill.” Her smile widened into a grin at their private joke. She sometimes wished her real self came with a character sheet, but for now she could just stick to imagining one.

Isaiah seemed even happier than she did. (And almost as turned on, she thought, noticing the way his slacks tented at the crotch.) He said, “I had a bit of a breakthrough. I figured that if we really wanted to get you forgetting things the way you said you were hoping to, we needed to shift some of the sexy parts from the actual trance to when you were awake. Basically, I’m giving you something to replay in your head that doesn’t involve you being sound asleep.”

Celia sat up a little, her eyes widening. “Like what?” she asked, suddenly wide awake with excitement. Her mind ran wild with possibilities, years of sexual fantasies unspooling in her head with feverish speed. Isaiah could have told her anything, made her do anything while she was deep in a helpless, obedient trance and she wouldn...she couldn...and it would just slip right out of her mind. She was thinking what he wanted her to think right now. Celia found herself rubbing her legs together at the idea.

“Well, did you forget taking your shirt off, for instance?” Isaiah’s facial expression radiated angelic innocence, but Celia thought she saw a gleam of mischief in his eye as he glanced down at her chest. Celia’s own stare was dragged down right along with it.

“I...I did!” she exclaimed, her voice mingling surprise and delight. Sure enough, her blouse had completely vanished sometime during the hazy period that her brain still struggled to recall, and taken her bra with it. “I really did forget!” she gasped, absolutely reeling with amazement. “Oh, wow!”

She reached tentatively up to her breasts, somehow half-expecting the whole thing to be some sort of cunning manipulation of her perceptions...but if it was, it was a seamless one. Celia felt her soft skin and pebbly nipples under her fingertips, and they tingled under her touch with a pleasure she knew had to be real. She was completely naked from the waist up. And she had forgotten it perfectly.

“Good girl!” Isaiah said, looking pleased. “How does it feel, knowing that there are things you’ve forgotten? Or rather, things you’ve been made to forget?” His voice sounded a little more husky with arousal, but he still seemed so composed. So calm. It made Celia feel even more helplessly turned on by comparison. Her hands roamed over her breasts as if they still needed more proof that she was genuinely topless.

“Mmmmm,” Celia purred, her eyes almost rolling back in her head as she contemplated the idea. “It feels so good...” She had a strange feeling again, different from the ones before but intimately related. Like there was something she wanted to say, something her subconscious was encouraging her to add but that felt too out-of-place to her conscious mind to convince her. “Thank you,” she whispered, still rubbing her tits as she spoke. She hoped Isaiah loved the show as much as she loved giving it to him.

“Anything else you notice?” he asked. Celia was thrilled to notice that he was absently stroking himself through his clothing as he spoke. “There’s something in particular I did while you were under, something I took away. Your deep self seemed pretty happy with the idea.”

“N...” Celia felt it again, then, the strange sensation that her brain was taking a wide detour around something. “I don...” But every time she tried to focus on what it was, her thoughts simply moved further out of the way to avoid it. “I can...can...” It seemed so easy to let it slip away, let her thoughts settle on almost anything else as her subconscious focused on the hit of pure pleasure that came when she obeyed the command and gave up thinking about it. “Everything seems normal,” she said at last. The last word came out in a gasp as a shudder of bliss passed through her.

“Good girl,” Isaiah said, his eyes hungry with excitement. “Your thoughts just seem perfectly natural to you, and you don’t notice anything different at all. Even though you know you’re being controlled. Brainwashed into helpless obedience to my will.” Celia shuddered again as Isaiah’s honeyed voice stroked her mind with the kind of dirty talk only a hypnosis fetishist could truly appreciate. “Isn’t that right, pretty girl?”

“Y-yes, sir,” she whispered in reply, barely even aware that she’d added the last word. “It’s...I...” She felt it again, her brain taking a wider detour this time, the awareness even that there was something she was avoiding gradually diminishing under the slow, rolling waves of pleasure. “I feel happy being unaware of your suggestions, sir.” Her eyes unfocused just a little as the pleasure intensified for a moment, the command she happily forgot hitting her with a burst of euphoria for forgetting it. Then Celia forgot that she had anything to forget at all as her mind gave up the struggle to remember once and for all.

“And what color is this suggestion, Celia?” Isaiah asked.

Celia felt herself respond involuntarily, the words coming directly from her subconscious even while her conscious mind was pondering the strange phrasing of the question. “It’s green, sir,” she said. “It’s so green...” She only realized how incredibly aroused she was when she heard herself whimpering her sheer, joyful bliss at the way she felt in Isaiah’s control.

“Very good, good girl.” Only then did he stand up and begin taking off his clothes. “You want to play with yourself right now, don’t you, pet?” He folded everything neatly as he removed it, still perfectly in control of his desire despite his jutting erection. Celia heard herself moaning, but the sound of her own heartbeat seemed so much louder in her ears. She could feel every pulse of it right on her clit.

“Y-yes, sir,” she whispered, her voice filled with naked desire. She wanted so bad to hear him command her to reach down and finger herself, the image more real than anything her eyes were telling her now...but it would feel better if she waited. She knew that. She knew that all the way down to the very bottom of her mind, the part that only wanted to obey. That was who was in control now. Celia was helpless to resist its siren song of submissive bliss.

Isaiah finished undressing and sat down next to her on the couch. Her eyes instantly fixed on his cock, helplessly staring at the tiny droplet of clear liquid at its tip. She watched it sway ever so slightly as he twitched with arousal, her breath coming in a low, keening whimper as her cunt ached with anticipation.

He didn’t seem to notice. “But your hands...they’re very obedient, aren’t they? They want to stay just where they are, playing with your perfect tits for me. By my will. So that must mean you want to keep playing with your tits too, doesn’t it?” He leaned back into the cushions, studying her intently as her eyes glazed over in a mix of confusion and lust. “Isn’t that right, pretty slave?”

“I...I...” Celia panted with need, her fingers working furiously away at her tight, stiff nipples as if they were conspiring with Isaiah against her. She wanted to touch herself so badly, needed it so much, but...but he had told her to want something else. And she...she was...she tried to think about it, but all she could think about right now was how good it felt when she said, “Yes, Master.”

Only when he responded did Celia realize she’d said it out loud. “Good girl. Good slave. You love teasing yourself for me, don’t you, pet?”

“I...yes, Master!” Celia squealed, feeling her desires reshape themselves in an instant under the subtle pressure of his will. It was as if her thoughts were in a labyrinth now, less like a maze and more like a twisting path with only one exit, and all she could do was go along. She had to agree. The only thought in her head was agreement. If there was an alternative to acquiescence, it was as foreign to Celia as the surface of the moon and just about as accessible.

Isaiah reached out and caressed her body possessively, his hands running over her hips and belly and buttocks with an easy familiarity. “That’s because you’re my obedient slave, aren’t you? You love to follow my commands.”

Celia’s eyes rolled back in her head, the heat blanking out her mind for longer and longer stretches as Isaiah’s touch and his words and his voice and his control sent her arousal spiraling out of control. “I...am your obedient slave,” she heard herself whisper in a dazed monotone. “I love to follow your commands.”

“Good slave,” Isaiah whispered, his fingers brushing at the tangle of her pubic hair as he ran his hand down her belly, curving at the last moment to trail down her inner thigh. “You know I’m telling you the truth, pet. Because I’m always right. Master is right about everything.”

“M-Muh...” Celia struggled with the words. She accepted them completely, but she struggled with them because she was too horny to talk. “Master is...r-right...about everything.” Her world was a red haze now, her eyes barely slits as the pleasure took her too powerfully to even think about keeping them open. She could barely even see Isaiah’s cock, but it was the only thing she wanted to see now.

Through the haze, she saw him reach over and grab a condom from the end table and unroll it down onto his cock. “You want Master to fuck you now. Isn’t that right?”

She searched her brain, but all she found in the fog of lust and obedience was acceptance. Approval. Agreement. Master wanted it. Master told Celia she wanted it. Celia was a good slave and she obeyed. And Master...Master was right about everything. “Yes, Master,” she sighed out, her thoughts dissolving into a sea of orgasmic bliss as she allowed her mind and her body to be guided completely. “Yes, Master,” she whispered again as she let her eyes slip shut, and focused on the world of perfect sensation. “Yes, Master,” she whispered, loving the fact that those were the only words in her head now, as Master gently settled her onto his cock and they began to fuck.

THE END