The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

General Disclaimers: Not real, not possible, not recommended viewing for kids, think otherwise? Dial 1-800-GET-A-LIFE.

This Story is an elongated version of a story I posted on the forums as a hot flash.

Tags: MC, FF, SF, RB

Captain Amy

Amy Bryant was the league’s most popular player, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with strong but still feminine arms and legs and fair size breasts. Amy was a fast-shooting, high-scoring point guard who thought point guard meant score all the points- she led the league in scoring year in and year out, and every little girl wanted to live her story. Her attitude was something else entirely. She was an egomaniac and was driven to make sure she was the star even if it meant her team losing. Amy would still gain enough fans and score enough points to keep fans happy and paying even if her teammates despised her, and she knew it.

Ally was Amy’s secret lover. Amy was deep in the closet and publicly dated Whit Farnsworth, the starting shortstop for the Braves; it was a relationship of mutual convenience and cover to the press so that they could both pursue their own preferences. Ally, already the same size and build, always looked almost exactly like Amy, bleaching her hair the same shade of blonde as Amy’s and practicing Amy’s down-home country smile. While Amy always acted like it was just so they could pass each other off as relatives if anyone asked, Ally always knew it was more that Amy just was turned on by someone who looked so much like her. It was like this for 6 years of Amy’s career when one night Amy turned her ankle on the court and Ally saw her chance hit her in the face.

Amy limped home- just a mild sprain, the trainer said, but one that would keep her out for 3 games, giving Ally enough time to put together and execute her plan. She helped her lover into her favorite easy chair and turned on tape of Amy’s 50-point game from the previous season.

“Mmm, you know how to make a girl forget an injury,” Amy teased.

“Just relax, baby, Ally will make you feel much better in no time,” Ally said, taking off Amy’s sneakers and the ice pack the trainer had put on her ankle, then rubbing some cream frmo an unmarked tube on the injury.

“Ahhh, that feels good,” Amy said. Ally smiled and put a special sock with wires sticking out of the inside over Amy’s numbed ankle and then did the same for the other foot. She made sure everything was in place, then pushed a button near Amy’s feet.

A thought struck her, and she started rubbing the inside of Amy’s thighs slowly. “I figured, since I was already on my knees...” she said with a giggle.

“I knew there was a reason I loved you!” Amy sighed and spread her legs in acceptance, smiling from ear to ear, and Ally slid off Amy’s shorts to have at her flawed heroine.

Ally couldn’t help but laugh inside; this would be the last time she would eat out her narcissistic princess but it felt like it would be even better now. The nanobots were slowly making their long journey from Amy’s ankles to her brain and the pleasure of orgasm would be the best trigger she could think of to lower her lover down for phase two.

As Amy came, Ally looked up to see her lover’s blue eyes transfixed on the video, not on her, just as she planned. Ally took out Amy’s game shorts out of her gymbag and slipped them on over a pair of panties with wires coming out of them.

Next she lifted off Amy’s t-shirt and bra and rubbed her nipples to make sure she was still in a state of sexual bliss before continuing with her operation.

“Mmm, what are you doing to me?” Amy suddenly asked, but in a moaning, sleepy tone that left Ally unalarmed.

“Making the team believe in you, making the team become you,” Ally replied.

“Become me? I love me... ahhh, everyone just like me...” Amy sighed in delight, having no clue what Ally meant but not really caring.

Ally ran Amy’s hands up her thighs, just so Amy would not suspect what was happening to her again as Ally slipped a wristband over Amy’s busy right hand. Ally smartly unzipped herself and let Amy feel her way down Ally’s panties to take away any pain that may have occurred... and to give herself a little reward for all her hard work while she was at it.

As Ally moaned she continued her work, straddling Amy to get to the other arm and then carefully putting a sports bra and Amy’s game jersey on Amy’s unresisting body. A deep, wet kiss made Amy completely oblivious to what was going on and Ally slipped out the headband with wires everywhere and put it on Amy’s head, making sure every wire hit skin, brushing back Amy’s silky blonde hair with tender fingers.

“Amy?” Ally whispered in her ear. Amy moaned, and her head rolled just a little. Maybe it was a second thought, or just a moment of panic at Amy’s slight slip out of trance, but Ally decided in a split second to reveal everything to her lover. “Hon, you awake?”

“Mmmm, as awake as you let me be when we make love,” Amy said.

“Okay. You’re hooked up to a computer both inside and outside your body. It’s downloading everything about you: your brain, your beauty, the way you play, the way you... play... and in a week I will unleash the program on everyone on the team.”

“We would be unstoppable if everyone acted like me. You know that, sweetie,” Amy replied, more awake than Ally expected.

“But you won’t be...” Ally tried to explain.

“Whatever it takes to win a title!” Amy said with her trademark smile and then leaned up the best she could and kissed Ally deeply. “Love you, Ally, you’re the greatest... well, after me!”

Ally was dumbfounded, but she could see Amy’s eyes light up as she adjusted any loose wires. “I love you too. Sleep well, my beloved,” Ally said as she pushed the button to start the flow of low voltage electricity through Amy’s body. Ally couldn’t believe the response.

Amy smiled her smile, almost like she was glad this was happening, like she WANTED this to happen, and Ally realized that if it meant winning, Amy would have given up anything. Ally watched as Amy’s eyes finally glazed over, locked on the TV, then her jaw slackened and her body froze, legs spread, arms flat and face blank. Amy Bryant’s all-American athlete’s body was now just a shell for a mind that was no longer fully human. But then Amy spoke.

“Ally, become me,” Amy said. While this was the plan all along, she couldn’t believe that Amy fully knew what had happened to her, and wanted to contribute to it. She didn’t know what to feel about that, but she went to the bathroom and emerged looking exactly like Amy. She had even shrunk a half inch to exactly meet Amy’s height.

“No sprained ankle after all,” Amy droned out in a slurred monotone. Ally realized she was playing in two days- no, not her, not Ally Byrd- Amy Bryant.

* * *

After the season, the general manager was concerned: another year in the basement and she was out of options for the once proud Atlanta Peaches. Attendance was down, wins were down, and morale couldn’t be worse. She couldn’t trace the problem. The players were all skilled, a nice blend of veterans and rookies- and of course, Amy. If she was on a winning team, she would be the poster girl for the whole league. Of course, this point was lost on all her fellow teammates as the GM heard complaint after complaint about Amy’s attitude. But the GM had a different opinion. Amy made the team money in sponsorships and tickets, and trading her was not an option. In fact, her opinion, the one that mattered, was simple.

“Why can’t we have more Amys?” she asked the universe, exasperated at another losing season. Then Amy walked in, or so she thought. “Speak of the devil- Amy, how are you?”

“I can help with having more of Amy on the team,” said the woman. Sure, she looked like Amy, all 5′9 of her beautiful body, the same blonde hair, blue eyes, sexily tight jeans, and cut off sweatshirt, but she giggled when the GM called her Amy. “Oh, I’m Ally, but I can see why you’re confused.”

“Oh, right, Ally. You really take the twin act a little too seriously sometimes,” the GM said.

“That’s because I AM Amy, or at least will be, personality, looks, everything. In fact, I was Amy for the last 3 games of the season. Her ankle sprain was a little worse than she let on, but she just couldn’t let you down,” Ally said proudly.

“What? Well, she did shoot as bad as you did those days, that’s why the coach benched you, er, her, the last game.”

“Yeah, I didn’t quite get the acquired traits bug worked out. But that’s fixed. You asked for more Amys? Well, everyone will be Amy, except for some height and weight differences to fill out the right positions. Don’t forget what I majored in at Northern State,” Ally said with a smile.

“Mind control and alteration, the ultimate in fake majors if I ever heard one,” the GM said mockingly. “If it were real, don’t you think I’d believe you?”

“With a minor in Biology! And it’s not a joke. I can implant everything about Amy, in size proportion, looks and all. I can show you right here,” Ally said happily.

“WHAT? Ok, if you’re so sure, I’ll get an intern in here.” The GM smirked, expecting to once and for all make a fool of Amy’s ditzy girlfriend.

“Great, I’ll set up!” Ally headed out to her car and soon came back with a camera and a photo shoot setup-standard equipment, except that everything was reflective. The GM found her an empty office she could use, and she explained as she worked, “I disguised everything so it looks like a normal photo shoot, more or less.”

“I’m going to give you a challenge. Tamara! Get in here!” the GM said with a chuckle, still doing anything but believing. She crooked a finger, and the intern entered, an ebony beauty in a charcoal skirtsuit, with amber eyes and a sleek pageboy cut.

“Okay- Tamara? Thanks for helping me out. Now, if you’d just step over here...” Ally led her into the studio.

“DAMN, girl, you trying to open a fast food joint or take a picture? It’s only supposed to be Hotlanta outside!” Tamara complained.

Ally smiled and handed her a measured glass of what looked like Gatorade. “Here, something to cool you down. Okay, now sit down on the stool.” A strange droning buzz underlay her words.

“All these lights are making me dizzy,” Tamara said, her voice already starting to sound sleepy and slow.

“Won’t be much longer, just look straight ahead, please,” Ally said as Tamara stared straight forward at the picture of Amy sitting in the camera lens. With the lights the perfect image was burned into her eyes and it was all she could see as the low voltage electricity activated the nanobots and DNA alterations that were in the calculated formula. Tamara’s mind faded quickly, lost in the bright lights and the overpowering presence of Amy.

“Smile!” Ally said and instinctively Tamara flashed Amy’s trademark smile.

The shutter released and all the lights released at once and went out. The low humming stopped. And sitting on the stool in Tamara’s business suit was the perfect image of Amy with a stunned look on her face. She was a little taller, but she had Amy’s blue eyes, blonde hair and clear white skin.

“She’s still Tamara on the inside, at least for now. How much you wanna keep her that way depends on how much of the conversion drink you wanna give her. One full bottle makes her Amy. The amount I gave her gives her some of Amy’s qualities, which come up randomly and she will never notice the change, not one bit,” Ally said proudly.

“You psycho! What am I gonna tell her parents?” The GM didnt know if she should call the police, or a special team photo shoot.

“You were the one who wanted me to test it out for you. One team, one brain, remember? If you go the whole way, with proper height variance, we’d be unstoppable. You can explain the people never came back from Europe, it happens. I can jog their names a little, that’s kid’s pocket watch stuff, as is making Tamara’s parents accept the change to their daughter,” Ally said as she helped the still entranced Tamara up.

“Ok, we’ll do it for offseason pictures tomorrow. But you better win us a title! And yeah, don’t forget one person. Amy! She should approve too! She might not like having to share.”

Ally smiled and volunteered to take Tamara home to explain everything to her parents. So she said.

On the way back she had Tamara finish the rest of the potion and drank the remaining third of her bottle.

“Feel more awake...Ally?” Ally said to Tamara.

“Yes, Amy! Very much so, I love you so much!” Tamara said with a kiss, Ally hadn’t expected that particular change to happen so quickly; it must have been the first emotion that was activated.

“There will be time for that later,” Ally said with a smile. Of course when they woke up the next morning she would be Amy and Tamrara would be Ally, so she slipped some headphones onto Tamara to make sure she knew the process for the team day as they walked into Amy’s apartment.

“I did it, Aim, you’re team captain like I promised you!” Ally exclaimed and the figure in the easy chair, glued to the endless loop of game tape, moaned in acceptance.

Ally looked at Amy, her eyes completely glazed over, her legs spread, still in her game jersey, not having moved an inch since that fateful night. Ally took out a little blue C that she stitched onto Amy’s jersey with a pocket stitcher.

“I’m so proud of you!” Ally said. “You ARE the Peaches, and the Peaches are you.”

“Every point mine, every possession mine, every stop mine... I lead, I follow, I win...” Amy said. Stiffly, she gave Ally her trademark smile, and Ally flashed it knowingly back at her. For a moment, they were mirror images, until Amy’s face went slack again and she once more lost herself in herself.

Tamara offered Ally a smile, completely oblivious to the byplay. “I love you, honey,” she said, and the lusty look in her half-lidded blue eyes was one of Ally’s favorite tricks.

“I love me too,” Ally said, still watching Amy, thinking of their big day tomorrow, when they would both become what they had always dreamed of being.

* * *

That morning was picture day, and sure enough Ally and Amy were in the GM’s office, ready to go.

“I’m still not sure about this, Amy, are you sure this will work?” the GM asked.

“Anything for a championship!” Amy replied in her arrogant tone. “You saw what she did to Tamara yesterday- oh, it’ll work!”

“Ok, they should be done with their Gatorade, send them in,” Ally said, smoothly interrupting the GM’s imminent question.

LaTonya, the big butch center, was up first, just to prove Ally’s point once and for all.

“What the fuck is this, anyway? What’s Ally doing here? We gonna get some free blonde on blonde for puttin’ up with this shit?” LaTonya said as she entered the picture area. She looked at the camera, not consciously seeing the image of Amy, and the gentle shocks ran through her legs into her brain and her eyes grew heavy.

“Amy is the captain, the best on this team, and you will become Amy for this team,” LaTonya heard. She tried to resist, but her mind caved as the light burned more of Amy into her brain.

Then the flash came, the DNA alterations took effect, and a 6′7″ blonde bombshell replaced the butch monster.

“Hmm, she will need to be reidentified,” Ally said.

A second picture was taken and the shock flowed again.

“Your name is Amanda, Amanda Bynum,” the voice said, and Amanda obeyed.

One by one Amy’s mind replaced the Peaches. Some were left with their own names, others were reidentified, but inside, they all answered to one name.

Amy Bryant.

As well-known fundamentalist Patty Dawson walked into the booth, still wearing her long-sleeved shooting shirt, the GM stopped things.

“Will she take on ALL of Amy’s traits?” the GM asked. “We do need someone to shut up the church groups.”

“What? You don’t like the fact I like girls?” Amy said with a laugh.

“It’s not great for marketing, but you know I have my fair share.”

“Well, then you can have 1/12th of me,” Amy’s playing body explained as Patty emerged.

Patty then sauntered over to the GM and greeted her with wanting eyes.

“But she was such a good girl!” the GM complained.

“But she’s me now, remember? And I’m the best of all,” Amy said and with a wink to Patty, as soon as the GM turned around there was Amy’s body, naked in the form of Patty. The GM could not resist and took her into her arms as Amy and Ally high-fived each other.

* * *

Once upon a time, she was Amy Bryant, star of the league, playing one on five. But she was now more than that: she was all of the Peaches, and all of them were Amy Bryant. Through her TV she could see everyone and command them like playing a game of the Sims on the computer. Her body, forever changed by the nanobots, became a numb shell, but her mind was plugged into the dozen bodies of her teammates, and their feelings and emotions ran like lightning over nerves that were more wires. She could feel every move, every made shot, every injury, every miss, the beat of every visit to the nightclub, the hotness of sex with whoever she had them go out with, and the cheers of adoring fans of every member of the team.

“They’re cocky, they’re ruthless, they’re DAMN SMOKING HOT!!!” said the radio DJ as the Peaches sold out every game, home and away, a team of unknowns beating every opponent they could find... all in the image of the team captain, the face of Women’s basketball, Amy Bryant, the one selfish soul who held the world at feet that had never moved since she turned her ankle.

And she would never be happier. One brain, one team... one championship.

Ally slid on the championship ring onto her finger and kissed her before Amy came down the stairs in her game jersey, a favorite kink that had passed from Amy to her first and best clone.

As they made love in front of the blankly staring shell of what had been Amy Bryant, to soothe what was left of her sexual wants, she flashed the smile then broke into an ad lib that broke the heat for a split second.

“Coach hated me for winning every game by myself... but look where we are now... she’s nothing without me,” she said, finding her ring more arousing than her supposed self’s sex show.

“She’ll be everything for you tomorrow,” Ally and Amy chorused.

“You did so much for me, Ally. I love yooooooohhhhh...” The scene before her eyes- eyes that had not closed in months, eyes that had developed a film to ensure she would never blink again- took root and she drifted off into doubled and redoubled pleasure, climaxing with Ally, with Amy, with the sight of herself coming, muttering her last words, “All me... all mine...”

So the Peaches won every game for 5 straight years, with newer clones of varying size replacing the older or injured ones.

And then Amy’s body grew old, no longer able to keep up with the constant barrage of signals. No one recognized the aged, desiccated body dressed in Peaches colors as their star and heroine. And Ally took her shop elsewhere, looking for another ego the size of the team, big enough to hold a team...

* * *

In a dormroom in Mississippi, Ebony Davis is caught in the thrall of the best sex she’s ever had. The press has anointed her the #1 pick in the draft, which only feeds the monster ego that had been compared to Amy Bryant. It started with this Ally chick, maybe the biggest Amy Bryant wannabe outside of Atlanta, coming up to her and telling her that she’s the best prospect ever since Amy herself. “You could carry a team on your skill,” Ally says. Ebony brushes her off- “Tell me something I don’t know, blondie.” That night in the cafeteria she sees herself, her mirror image. Her name is Tamara and she cannot resist her for a second, because she can’t resist herself for a second, and we return to the dorm room.

“How is the next Amy Bryant, Ebony?” Tamara says with a wicked grin, shooting Ebony a lusty look through half-lidded brown eyes.

“Anything for you, then anything for a championship,” Ebony promises.

They’re inseparable after that, lovers in secret so that Ebony can pursue a relationship more suitable for the press. After her first preseason game Ebony limps home- just a mild sprain, according to the team doctor, but one that will keep her out for 3 games, giving Tamara enough time to put her plan into action as she helps her lover into a soft old easy chair and turns on tape of Ebony’s Final Four win from last season...

“Deja vu all over again,” Tamara murmurs, massaging Ebony’s ankle before putting a special sock on over it.

“What was that?” Ebony says.

“Nothing, honey, I just know you will become this team.” Tamara says with a wicked smile, and her hands move to Ebony’s other ankle as Ebony’s gaze moves from Tamara to the video behind her.