The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CARD TRICKS

By AMOWAT

Chapter 3.

I collapsed on the couch, utterly in awe by the strange turn my life had taken. I shuffled and shuffled my deck looking at random cards and imagining endless possibilities. I still had a big stupid grin on my face, though I had managed to dress and hide the panties, when my brother Max got home with his friend Kyle.

“Man, you’re still here?” he asked.

“Yeah, I figured I’d head back in a few hours,” I said, though I was considering spending the night at the Sanchez house. “Mom’s asleep. Don’t wake her up.”

“Yeah. We’re gonna play Doom.” he said.

I snorted. He played way to many video games. Then I had a thought. “Hey, you wanna see a card trick I learned?” I asked.

“No,” said Max.

“Come on!” I said. “Just pick a card!”

I held the deck out to Kyle since he was less of an ass then my little brother. He took the bait. Max scowled at him but when I urged him to take one he did so this time.

“Okay,” I said. “Here’s the trick. I told Mom I was going to paint the railing, but I’ve been fucking her bridge club for the past two hours and I’m hungry. So you’re going paint the railing for me as soon as you let go of the cards and you’re going to forget I said anything about Mom’s bridge club or that I even had a deck of cards or told you to paint the railing. You’ll think it was all your idea.”

“Dude, you are such a fucking dork!” my brother said, throwing his card back at me, then immediately heading for the porch.

“Where you goin’” asked Kyle, turning to watch him go so he did notice I was about to snatch his card out of his hand. Once I had it, he didn’t much care what I was doing. He was busy following Max.

I chuckled as they went to work. Tom Sawyer had nothing on me and my deck. I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. Half way through it, a throb of the Joker in my pocket made me realize I was already horny again. I knew I had no right to be after that incredible fuckfest, but I wasn’t about to argue with my cock or the Joker. I packed up my stuff, left mom a note, and headed out in search of pussy.

There were all sorts of possibilities. I decided I’d go see my high school trigonometry teacher, Ms. Keely. I had always liked her and fantasized her in class. I had just confirmed that I really liked older women. The best thing she had going for her, though, was that she lived alone since her divorce and she liked me. I had lucked out with Max but I knew getting anyone to take a card at random when they didn’t even like me was always going to be hard.

I lucked out. When I drove by her house, she had just gotten there herself. She was dressed fancy, like she had just come from a meeting. Her legs were as luscious as I remembered and her dark hair looked soft and strokable. I had to encourage my dick not to leap out of my pants.

I greeted her. She smiled warmly and explained she had just come from a UEA meeting. She asked me about college and I asked her about how things were back at my high school. She told me she was judging the young engineer’s contest and had a bunch of bridge designs to go over that weekend. I asked how they were and she offered to show me. Soon I was in her house and half way home.

Some of the bridge designs were o.k., though mine had been better and I was glad she thought so too. I then pulled out my deck and tried to make it seem like not too much of a nonsequiter.

“Hey, I learned this trick you could use in your freshman math class,” I told her. “Want to see it?”

“Sure,” she said. “I’m always looking for something to keep the kids interested.”

I handed her half the deck.

“We need all the prime numbers,” I told her. “Can you help me find them in your half?”

She started sorting through the deck and I started sorting through her head, letting her know that she had a deep and secret crush on me and of course making sure she would always accept cards from me without question. She glanced discreetly at me and I pretended not to notice as I sorted through my half.

“All right, I have mine,” she announced. “What next?”

“Okay, next you give me the non-prime cards and then set the primes down on the table. But remember, those are still your cards, even though you’re not holding them.”

She cocked her head quizzically to one side but placed the cards on the table without argument.

“Now the next part is that you act out one of my favorite fantasies that I had about you during class,” I told her.

She blushed prettily.

“This isn’t really appropriate for my freshman class, is it?” she asked.

“Well, not really,” I admitted. “But I think you really will enjoy it and that you want to do it. It’s a little naughty but no one else ever needs to know about it.”

I grinned at her she gave an embarrassed grinned back and then chuckled.

“All right, what is this fantasy of yours,” she asked.

“Imagine we’re back in school. You’re giving a lecture, but I’m the only student there. As you talk, you take off one article of clothing after another but you don’t realize you’re doing it until you’re in nothing but your stockings and hoes. Do it now.”

And then her face changed and I could tell she believed she was in the class room.

“Well, Bill, I guess it’s just you and me and cotangents today,” she said, taking off her jacket.

And then she went to work on an imaginary blackboard, pausing every few moments to ask if I was following and to take off another article. It was scrumptious. At first I let her teach like she normally does, except for the stripping, but to make it more interesting, I wished for her to get hornier and hornier as she went along. Soon she was panting and swallowing hard, loosing her train of thought and staring at me in haunted desperation.

Then came the moment when she put her thumbs in her panties and lid them down over her stockings, revealing her glory hole. She stood back up and took one foot out of her panties, then used the other to kick them to the corner of the room, all while halting;y trying to describe some concept neither of us gave a damn about just then.

Right on schedule, she realized what she wasn’t wearing.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “I’m naked! Bill, I...I don’t know how..how I ..”

“Oh, I think you look very nice naked, Ms. Keely,” I said getting up from my seat and going to her. “Very nice indeed!”

I gently took her arm that she had instinctively thrown up to cover her pert titties and lowered it to her side. She didn’t resist. She trembled.

“I really should, um, put something...um....” she said.

“Clothes would get in the way, Darlene,” I pointed out. “I can call you Darlene, can’t I?”

I put an arm around her waist and took her hand off of her twat.

“Get...get in the way of...of what?” she asked.

“I think you know, Darlene,” I whispered in her ear. “And I know you want it.”

“But...but we can’t...we’re...we’re in the school...you’re...you’re my student...I... want to but...but...”

“I’m not your student anymore, Darlene,” I said “And we’re not at the school we’re at your house.”

I wished for her to see the truth about where we were and she looked around frantically.

“Pretty neat trick, huh Darlene?” I said.

She shook, she made an animalistic sound, and then tackled me. She pushed me down on the table on top of the diagrams, ripping my clothes off, eyes obsessed. I was very ready for her and she howled with lust when she freed my hard dick. She mounted me with my pants around my knees and slammed her tight little pussy down on me with a grunt. She grabbed me by the writs and pressed both my hands to her tits, threw her head back with a groan and ground her pelvis into mine. She looked down at me with her eyes on fire.

“I’ve wanted this for so...fucking...long!” she declared.

And then she started humping me with furry. She came and came, and so did I. Just like with the bridge club, I rose and rose again. I screwed her against the wall in her living room, she sucked me off in the kitchen, I did her ass in the shower, and finally we end up fucking slowly, exhaustedly in her bed.

With one final, raging orgasm, Darlene screamed out. She smiled at me from a far away place and whispered “Goooooooood....” Then she collapsed and started gently snoring. I lay down beside her and chuckled to myself. It was better than anything I could have fantasized about back in high school.