The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CARD TRICKS

By AMOWAT

Chapter 4.

I lay there beside the gently snoring Ms. Keely, unable to sleep. I noticed it was 7:00. I knew that meant something. Then I remembered—Mrs. Sanchez!

My prick, glutton for punishment, expressed it’s interest. I shook my head, wondering what the hell was happening to me, and called the Sanchez home on Darlene’s phone. She didn’t seem to mind.

Lori’s daughter Gina was just leaving when I called. She whispered to me to please hold on for a moment and told her daughter to stay out as long as she wanted—she wouldn’t wait up. Then she was back on the phone, begging me to come over and rock her world. I told her to make me dinner and I’d be there.

I collected my stuff and found my cards. I set the prime cards in Darlene’s hand as she slept, just in case, and wished for her to sleep deeply and wake up believing I had left after she showed me the diagrams and then masturbated, fantasizing about all we had done.

I headed to the Sanchez residence. Lori met me at the door in a red lace negligee. I managed to get some food into me before I gave in to the urgings of Lori and my prick. Then I smeared cheesecake all over Lori and ate it off of her for dessert.

Then I tried out some things that Darlene had taught me. She’s a great teacher. I’ve always said so. At last, having run the gambit of Lori’s body and having gotten more sex in one day than I had in my whole life before then, I fell asleep with Lori tracing fingers around my nipple and telling me what an amazing lover I was.

* * *

Mrs. Sanchez woke me up before the sun was up Sunday morning.

“You were just scrumptious, baby,” she said. “And I’d like nothing better than to go for another round with you, but Gina’s asleep in the next room. She came in just after midnight. Could you sneak out? She’d just died if she knew I had slept with someone she went to highschool with.”

Now Gina Sanchez had never been one of my favorite people in the world. The idea of embarrassing her was actually quite appealing. And my morning wood thought another roll with her mother was even more appealing.

I congratulated myself for having the foresight to give her my ‘take the card’ instruction.

“Whatever you say, hot stuff,” I said, giving her a quick kiss. “Just let me get my clothes.”

She smiled wistfully at my hard cock as I stood naked beside her bed. I wondered briefly if I could have seduced her without the cards. It was a moot point, though. I grabbed my Joker and the other cards.

“Do you mind holding my cards while I get dressed?” I asked.

“Sure, baby,” she said, oblivious to the oddity of the request.

“You’re the best, foxy,” I said, handing them to her. “I’ll be gone before you know it and Gina will never know.”

What I was thinking, however, was: ‘Gina’s a big girl. Who cares if she knows? You’re horny as hell and you want me to fuck your brains out. You don’t even want to do it quietly. You’ve just going to lose all control and come like you’ve never come before! And you’re going to do it loudly!”

I started putting my shirt on. Mrs. Sanchez made a whimper.

“No, wait!” she protested. “I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want you to go! I want you to fuck me and I don’t care who knows!”

“You’re sure?” I asked.

“Oh god yes!” she affirmed. “I need it bad!”

“Well, put my cards on the night stand and get on your hands and knees. I want to do you doggie-style.”

Her eyes gleamed in the lamp light. She bit her lower lip, giggled, and scrambled up on her hands and knees in the middle of her king-sized bed. She placed my deck on the night stand and wiggled her round naked ass at me. She looked over her shoulder, tossing her dark hair prettily, and said: “Do me like a doggie, stud!”

“Mmmm, you’re a hot little bitch in heat, aren’t you?” I observed as I positioned myself behind her, placing my hands around her waist. She reached under with her hand and spread her labia, presenting her cunt to me.

“Oh god yes!” she said. “I’m so horny! So fucking horny!”

Grinning from ear to ear, I pressed the tip of my cock to her wet hole. Her whole body shuddered as she pushed back to engulf me. I thrust forward, slamming my meat home, and she moaned.

“Oh god yes!” she cried. “That’s what I need! Fuck me, Bill, fuck me!”

I went to work on her like a jack hammer and she did her best to let Gina and possibly the whole neighborhood know all about it. I’m not sure if she realized she was facing her daughter’s room but it was obvious she didn’t care. All she was concerned with was cheering me on as I pounded her pussy from behind.

“Oh yes, yes! That’s perfect! Just like that! Now, harder! Fuck me harder, Bill! Hard! Oh god yes! Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh Bill! Oh god! You’re the best! The best! God, I love your cock! I want it inside me! Deeper! Deeper! Oh yes! That’s it...that’s it. I...I ..oh god! I’m coming! I’m cu...”

Her arms gave way and her face plowed into the pillow. She gave a shrieking groan into it as her whole body shuddered and she frantically shook her head back and forth. Her hand flailed out and knocked the lamp over, projecting a shadow on the wall of me humping her with her ass in the air. I pumped and I plowed and she came and she quivered. I finally filled her up and let her slide weak and trembling off my cock, mumbling half-coherent words of gratitude and astonishment.