The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CARD TRICKS

By AMOWAT

Chapter 5.

I napped a bit with Lori stroking my head and praising my manhood. Then, with the sunrise, I suggested she go make me breakfast. I didn’t even need the cards. She slipped on her panties and a sexy robe. Just in case, I asked her to slip the queen of hearts into the elastic. I imagined things might get interesting with Gina.

As Mrs. Sanchez cooked, I lazed in bed thinking about how nice it would be to do what I’d been doing to her to Heather the next day. I imagined taking her right in her office first thing Monday morning. Then I thought I’d make her my girlfriend, move in with her. She’d be quite willing to share me with others though, of course. I really did need to try out Heidi, my roommate’s girlfriend. Had I known what I was doing that first night, I already would have! Jake wouldn’t mind. Not once I played a game of high card with him.

My fantasies were interrupted by the shrill bitchiness of Gina Sanchez berating her mother for being a whore. I stretched, scratched my crotch, and pulled on my clothes. It was time to go to work.

Not even the harsh words of her daughter had chased the hyper-fucked smile off Mrs. Sanchez’ face. It clearly was making Gina even more angry than she had been. She was wearing a T-shirt that just barely covered her ass and I noticed that genetics had graciously given her her mother’s legs. Her mother’s hair too, but longer. Lori looked up from her daughter’s rant to see me and smiled even more broadly, eyes twinkling.

“Bill, I made you breakfast!” she declared, pointing to a plate of sausage and eggs.

Gina turned around and stared, dumbfounded.

“Oh my fucking god!” she said at last.

She turned back to her mother.

“How could you?” she asked. “God, Mom, he’s my age! And he’s a dork!”

Lori just shook her head.

“Mommy has needs, Gina,” she said. “You’ll understand when you’re older. But nobody fills those needs like Bill!”

She giggled.

“I am so telling Dad!” Gina declared. “The minute he gets back!”

“Oh, sweetie, don’t do that,” Lori said. “It would only upset him.”

“Of course it’d upset him!” she said. “His wife’s a slut!”

“Now that’s not very nice,” Lori informed her.

“I think I can help, here,” I said. “Lori, can I talk to Gina alone for a moment?”

“Of course, Bill,” she said. “I’ll be in the bedroom if you need me. You know where it is.”

I silently told her to fantasize about me while she was waiting and to give herself another orgasm. I also told her to ignore anything she might here out in the kitchen.

“I have nothing to say to your boy toy, mother!” Gina declared as her mother retreated on legs that were still a bit wobbly from too much sex.

“Oh, don’t be to hard on your mom,” I told her. “It wasn’t entirely her idea. I blackmailed her with this.”

I slid the queen of spades face down across the counter to her and sat on the bar stool. I grabbed the plate of food Lori had made for me and took a bite of sausage.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“If you think you can handle the truth, look for yourself,” I said.

Gina rolled her eyes but curiosity got the better of her. She went to turn the card over and before she even had a chance to look at it, I had wished for her not to put it down until I told her to.

“I don’t get it,” she said, “It’s just an ordinary card.”

“Maybe,” I said. “And maybe you’re just an ordinary bitch.”

“Yeah, well maybe you’re just an ordinary pig fucker,” she countered.

“Possibly,” I conceded. “And maybe you should just kiss my ass. On your knees.”

And I wished for it hard.

With a horrified look on her face, Gina went around the counter and knelt behind my bar stool.

“Just a moment,” I told her, kicked the bar stool to one side and pulled down my pants. “It’s all yours, Gina.”

And then I felt the briefest flutter of her lips on my backside.

“Oh, you can do better than that, Gina,” I chided. “Come on now, show some passion!”

The next kiss on my butt cheek was longer, harder, wetter. And afterwards, I heard her gag.

“How are you making me do this?” she demanded, near hysteria.

I looked down at her. She was crying, clutching the card. I felt bad.

“Oh there, there, Gina,” I said. “Everything is all right.”

The Joker hummed and Gina stopped crying and smiled.

“Gosh, I don’t know why I was crying,” she said. “There’s nothing wrong.”

“Of course not,” I said. “It’s all perfectly natural. You kiss my ass because you like to do it. You love to do it, really. In fact, Gina, I do believe you have fallen madly in love with my ass.”

A look of wonder, of elation over took her face and the Joker buzzed in my pocket.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “That’s it! It’s true! I’m in love with your ass! Oh please, let me kiss it again!”

“Well, if you really want to...” I said.

And then she was slobbering all over my backside, declaring her adoration of it between sloppy kisses. I chuckled and ate my breakfast. Once I was done, I wished for her old mind and personality to come back.

She lost that lovin’ feeling instantaneously. She was on the floor gagging, looking up at me in horror. I smiled and waved.

“Oh God!” she exclaimed, not at all like her mother. “How...Why...God, I’m gonna puke.”

“Calm down, Gina,” I ordered.

And she was calm. Tranquilized almost.

“You shouldn’t be able to make me do things like that,” she said calmly. “Make me feel things like that.”

I grinned.

“I know.” I said. “It’s magic! Pretty cool, huh?”

She blinked and a confused smile crept onto her face.

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool,” she agreed. “I bet you used magic on my mom, too.”

“You’re o.k. with me doing your mom, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess I am,” she said. “Did you make me be o.k. with it?”

“You’re pretty smart for a bimbo, aren’t you Gina,” I observed.

She giggled.

“I’m a smart bimbo!” she agreed.

“Well, genius, why don’t you get up off the floor then.”

She complied. I looked about the kitchen for a way to make mischief. I found a bunch.

“Have you ever masturbated with a banana?” I asked.

“No,” she said. “Of course not.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because that’s just silly,” she said. “And nasty too!”

“But you’re a silly, nasty girl, Gina,” I informed her. “The sort of silly, nasty girl who would just love to climb up onto this kitchen counter and get off with a banana in her cunt.”

Gina giggled.

“I guess I am,” she admitted.

“Well, I’m certainly not going to stop you,” I told her.

She climbed up onto the counter and squirmed out of her panties. She grabbed a banana and tried to peal it while still holding the queen of spades. It was a bit awkward, and I didn’t want her to damage the card or get it messy.

“You can put the card down, but remember it’s still your card,” I told her.

“Um, o.k.” she said, confused but compliant.

“Lose the shirt too,” I said. “You want to show me your titties. And you like to get rough with them when you masturbate.”

The T-shirt followed the panties and Gina was left naked with only a banana on top of her kitchen counter. She finished peeling it, gave it a tender kiss, then started to rub one end of it along her pink slit.

“So, who were you out with last night?” I asked.

“I was, um, with Crystl,” she said, pausing to lick her lips.

“Crystl Dayley? She’s still in town?” I asked.

“Yeah, she’s, oh, got an a..apartment downtown,” she said and managed to get the banana in.

“Mmm,” she said and stuck three fingers in her mouth to wet them, then stated diddling her clit with them. She smiled and her eyes rolled back in her head.

“I didn’t know that. You know what would be cool? If once you were done with that banana, Crystl ate it out of your cunt.”

“That would be, nng, so, uh, cool,” she agreed.

“I bet you’ll start coming just thinking about it,” I told her.

“Nnng! Yes! Oh god, yes!” she agreed.

“Well, you just keep enjoying your banana and keep coming. I’m going to go say goodbye to your Mom, then we’ll go visit Crystl.”

“Uuuh! UhOoooh! Uheeeee!” she said and started smearing banana pulp on her tits.

I left Gina making a fool of herself on the counter and went to see her mother making a quivering mess of herself in the bedroom. She was close to having her whole hand up her twat. Her eyes lit up when she saw I was there. It was tempting to go another round, but I did need to get back to Davis before nightfall.

I told her to orgasm and she did so, then collapsed panting on the bed.

“God but you make me horny,” she said. “Everything all right with Gina?”

“Yes, she’s just fine,” I assured her. “She’s not going to tell on you. She asked me to give her a ride over to Crystl’s house.”

Lori pouted.

“But I wanted to get fucked again,” she complained. “At least let me suck you off before you go!”

Never let it be said that I’m stingy with my cock. She made quick work of it. She did such a good job, I couldn’t help but reciprocate. I ground my face into her sodden, swollen hairy twat and drove her insane with lust for several minutes.

Then I went up for air, wiped my face, and told her to bring me her queen of hearts. Quivering and panting, she complied. I told her she was going to have to give it back and when I took it from her, she was going to have a nice, restful sleep. She would remember our affair fondly, but not obsess about it and not even consider that I might have done anything to her daughter. I kissed her forehead, squeezed her ass, and took the queen. She was deep asleep before I left the room.

Gina was very much awake. The banana was very much mush. She was convulsing on top of the counter and drooling as she continue to paw at her tits and her twat. Oops.

I told her to stop coming and she collapsed, breathing hard, smiling stupidly.

“Time to go see Crystl, Gina,” I told her.

“Cool,” she said. “Do you think she’ll eat the banana? Iss kinda squished.”

“I don’t think she’ll mind if we ask her the right way,” I told her. “But first, you better get dressed. Put on your sluttiest outfit. But no panties. They’d just get messy.”

Gina giggled and agreed. I followed her to her bedroom and watched her put on a mini skirt and tube top. Then I told her to get her card and stick it between her tits. We were off to Crystl’s apartment.

As we drove over, I explained to Gina that first we were going to show Crystl a really cool card trick. We didn’t need to mention anything about the banana or her mom or what a silly slut she was until after the card trick. She had to help me let Crystl know how cool it was.

I then went on to tell her what a sexual degenerate she was, just to kill the time. I don’t think I used to be this cruel, but it really amused me. It might be the Joker’s influence. Not a bad trade off if you ask me. I may be turning into a bastard but I’m turning into a bastard that gets a lot of tail.

Crystl was quite confused to see us at her door so early on a Sunday morning. Her blonde hair was tossled and she was wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe. As instructed, Gina told her I had come over to help her mom with something and then I had shown them this really cool card trick. She knew Crystl would just love to see it and so she insisted that they drive over.

Crystl thought that was stupid. I didn’t blame her but I explained I had to be heading back to Davis and I didn’t know when I’d be there next. Gina really wanted her to see it.

Crystl sighed and acquiesced. I handed her the whole deck, minus the Joker and the queen of spades. I told Crystl to shuffle, pick out any three cards, and then give the rest back to me.

She did so with little enthusiasm. I mentally told her to keep a hold of her cards and to accept more when ever I gave them to her.

“Now tell me which cards are yours,” I instructed.

“The Ace of spades, the four of clubs, and the ten of hearts,” she said.

“All right, now both you and Gina forget that you told me which cards are yours,” I instructed.

They blinked.

“Your cards are the Ace of spades, the four of clubs, and the ten of hearts” I announced.

The girls jaws dropped.

“That’s amazing!” said Crystl.

“I told you it was cool,” said Gina. “Now it’s time for breakfast! I brought you a banana!”

Crystl looked quizzically at her empty handed friend.

“It’s in my pussy, silly!” she announced.

Crystl looked appalled. I told her to calm down and invite us in. She did so, of course.

I explained to Crystl that it was only natural for her to be confused and repulsed by her friend’s behavior, but she still had a perverse desire to do exactly what Gina was suggesting. An uncontrollable desire, really, that had hijacked her better judgment and was making her irrationally horny for Gina. She might try to fight it but we all knew she was going to give in eventually so she might as well stick her cards in her panties and start eating Gina out.

Gina sprawled on her friend’s carpet, hiked up her skirt to expose her banana-puree and reached down to spread her pussy-lips for easy access.

“You know you want to, Crystl,” she said. “Eat me!”

A very confused, very horny Crystl trembled with her new found desires. She was unresisting though startled as I slipped her robe off her shoulders. She had quite the nice pair of hooters, with their nipples at attention. She stuck her cards in her panties and slowly fell to her knees, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Oh, fuck it,” she exclaimed.

Then she dove right in.

Gina loved it, as I had told her she would, and she squirmed and squealed. Crystl was conflicted but out of control. I started to explain to Crystl how eating her friend’s cunt was making her very, very horny, that the more she did it, the more consumed she was with lust for women, especially Gina. I told her that she liked me watching her degrade herself and her friend. I told her all sorts of things. Like I said, I do believe I’m becoming a bastard.

I had them put their cards on the table for safe keeping, then went through Crystl’s fridge and found a few more things the girls could breakfast on—whipped cream, grape jelly, butterscotch pudding. Seeing the feast they smeared on themselves, I got a bit peckish myself. They really are sweet girls once you get to know them and fuck with their brains a bit.

Crystl’s apartment was a mess by the time I told them to stop before we put ourselves in a diabetic coma. Out of concern for their health, I let them both suck on my cock and swallow the results. They needed the protein.

Then it was off to the shower. I asked them if they remembered what their cards were and they told me so I knew they still claimed them. I figured I should be sure before I explained to them how much they liked anal. Crystl had a number of nice lubricating oils in her bathroom, which proved quite useful.

At last, I told them I really had to be getting back to Davis. They were quite disappointed, but I told them if they dressed up nice and slutty, they could ride with me to the freeway on ramp.

They were quite glad to do so. Gina’s clothes were a mess but they were about the same size. Crystl brought out a pair of skimpy summer dresses. We all agreed that underwear would just get in the way.

I had them get their cards. They shared the front passenger seat and pawed at each other and gave each other hickeys as we drove. I explained when we got there, they were going to give me their cards back and then make out with each other there by the side of the road, just to shock the prudish and arouse the horny. It was one of their favorite things to do. I told them if the police came, they should just try to seduce them.

And I left them there. I have a feeling I should feel guilty about that, but they did look really hot. And I found it really funny. What the hell.

I was headed back to Davis and Heather and a dozen other women who were well with in my reach now.